Tfw

>tfw
I'm mixed raced but lightskin so the color of my video game protagonist really doesn't matter and I can immerse myself without having to bitch and complain.
Suck my dick Yea Forums

Attached: a033a639c35f355dbd5fbc6fddde4e0d.jpg (480x530, 45K)

based

I just want a likable character whos name I can remember that's not telling me i'm wrong about anything with statements, but rather pushes me with questions so that I can make up my own mind on a subject.

>mfw when I'm irish but I look like an arab

Attached: crying cat boy.jpg (604x453, 36K)

You'd be able to self-insert even if it was advanced darkness?

Attached: 26-5959ef15f2ac1__700.jpg (700x700, 64K)

>TFW I can play as any race without losing immersion because I don't give a shit about race or gender when it comes to Player Characters
They could be blue and I wouldn't give a shit nigger

Attached: 5845823.jpg (1440x900, 140K)

only retard mutts don't realize its not about actual skin color.

>lightskin
>self insert as dark skin
Why are sjw posts always so stupid. They all sound like they are made by 6 year olds.

How does it feel to know you have none of the historical racial heritage characterizing human history, and more specifically, your country's history?
On the most basic level possible for a living creature, you don't belong anywhere.

>tfw you just play a damn good game and have a good time even if youre playing as a human or some sort of animal or alien

Attached: 4C41A995-01FD-4E6C-A4A7-6BC7B606F26A.jpg (900x900, 62K)

>OP is proud of having no identity.
No personality.

hell yea

Attached: 1559209377363.gif (282x263, 1.18M)

he belongs where he was born you joke

>my entire family is Spanish (not that Moorish shit)
>I look like a WASP
Why is this?

Attached: 11846C73-A5D1-4FD4-9693-B17AA5995288.jpg (640x733, 82K)

>I'm mixed raced
lmao Americans

It's probably the low iq from your flawed genes that keeps you from thinking too much that lets you enjoy all these shit games, desu

>100% European ethnically
>Still grow facial hair like a terrorist because of a small amount of Med genes

So you're just American?

i have never once in my entire my life immersed myself in a character and thought I was them. since I was a kid I have always thought I was just like a voice in their head telling them what to do and the character I'm playing is slowly delving into madness while trying to save the world.

Attached: 1553639300345.jpg (428x469, 84K)

>be a super minority
>don't give a shit what the fuck my character is
>do appreciate when an mc is brown / black
>don't petition, outcry or demand representation

Options and diversity are nice when it's relevant to a game, like character customization and stuff. Don't just make a story for a specific character and ideals and personality and then just make them another race or skin colour for muh diversity and scoring equality points. Fuck recasting or making an established character another skin colour or race.

>says they have lightskin
>so the colour doesn't matter
How does your fucking post make sense you retarded brazilian faggot?

you guys really want that mspaint mutt meme to be true huh? euromutts are common but actual mixed race people are fairly rare tbf

56%

>is a guy
>character is a girl
Kys already

Do people actually give a shit about that stuff?
Im not going to like a character just because they're the same ethnicity as me
Hell i hate most of the people of my ethnicity
Id perfer a interesting character over race pandering every time

and? thats not the average ethnic make up of the people you dullard.

>tfw I'm a spic and I hate white people because they keep shoving their black pets everywhere

>I'm mixed raced
>but lightskin
>so the color of my video game protagonist really doesn't matter

Attached: 1551788293593.jpg (934x736, 94K)

My nigga. I hate other dominicans so much that I would genuinely give my life if it meant every Dominican would be gone. We are literally a blemish on existence.

The definitions of socially-constructed groups can change over time. Like how in the past the Irish where considered their own separate group and rightly shat upon, but nowadays their lumped under the umbrella term of whiteness and try to claim credit to shit like the moon landings

>mfw coloured South African
>mfw can't stand the visage of anyone darker then the average whitoid
Fuck niggers, and fuck leftists that destroy nations

Attached: 1539655162154.png (334x346, 127K)

I like playing robo characters whenever I get the chance, so this argument never worked on me anyways

Attached: ROB.jpg (1280x1280, 514K)

This site would be 100% better if all south americans were banned.

you mean amerisharts

I'm white and I have really dark hair and eyes, I think it's better than being one of those creepy blonde blue-eyes people.

>I'm not human I'm a nigger Yea Forums btfo'd
Fuck off subhuman both niggers and whites don't want you around mutt

nah, ban anyone who doesnt speak english as their native language and we'll be alright. its funny to think that you anti-burger shitposters are probably from an actual shithole country, whenever youre asked what country youre from you NEVER answer either, pretty telling.