Limited Run Games apologizes to ResetEra for partnering with THQ Nordiq

Attached: 885A617C-B696-4F58-8113-F832DDD7992F.png (1336x1587, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2015/6/22/8826145/tale-of-tales-studio-will-no-longer-make-games-after-commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag9CrvhHsJs
youtube.com/watch?v=7erl9k01C2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ResetEra wins again, bay bay

>"were not overjoyed with partnering with them"
>Will still end up working with them regardless. Sometimes these people really should just shut their mouths and not acknowledge these idiots. They should know apologies mean nothing to these people.

>Limited Run apologizes
>Even THQ Nordic apologized already
God, us ResetEra chads are just too powerful

I will never understand how ResetEra commands the attention it gets from devs.
They're literally kissing the ass of trannies who don't even buy their games.

Limited Run has a Reset account? Never buying from them again. Not even if they apologize.

>AMA on cripplechan
Fucking losers

>who don't even buy their games
I know that you think that if you repeat this enough times, it becomes reality, but it's not how this works.

>gives into the trannys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why are they even so butt hurt against 4+Yea Forums
even if you think sites like r*ddit are acceptable for amas what about the cp subbr*ddits that used to exist or the other shit that was on their that got removed
apologizing to these faggots was the biggest mistake the could have made though because its shows weakness and the trannies will take them for a mile now

>apologize
>say you don't support the other company's decisions
>"no, it's not good enough. you've made an enemy for life. you will never be clean again"

This. I personally know rainbow haired faggot trannies who have walls of vidya shit in their homes and spend all of their free time and disposable income on shit like video games, figs etc.

You might not like hearing that, but yeah, tranny faggots are usually just like virgin incels: unlovable fucknuggets who run from reality into their digital escapist fantasies where they get to be pretty, important and useful instead of nothing, nothing and nothing.

>Wins
>THQ Nordic is still working as usual
>Everyone says "sorry" and goes on business as usual
Literally only Resetera cares 4+Yea Forums, they'll keep screaming about it but nobody but them really cares.

It's simple reality and it's self-evident. The reason why the companies keep catering to SJWs is because they're obviously a big marketshare of their audience. Far bigger than /pol/niggers will ever be.

/pol/niggers think that if they cherry-pick flops and go "B-b-b-but they don't buy games" enough times, they'll somehow topple market research with thousands of dollars of budget. It's so delusionally pathetic.

Oh for fuck sake. ResetEra are full of terrorists. Never apologize to terrorists.

Attached: scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg (400x500, 51K)

>*apologize*
>This is not good enough.
>You've made a big mistake
fucking kek

They took questions on a website and that means they're the devil? Did they answer one of the questions with "Fuck niggers!"?

The OP said he was one a huge limitedrungames fan and suddenly this makes him stop supporting them?
Lol, faggot never bought any of their physical games in the first place.

Like what is the realistic option to these people? Burn the entire operation to the ground?

Why are these people so insane? They'll hate you for life over the smallest thing and nothing you say can ever change that.

>had to use it to get my sigil floppy
Im sorry bros...

They want Limited Run Games to cancel the release.

All that market research have brought flop after flop. And they always find some "acceptable" reason for why they fail. The entire industry is contaminated. It's not just media anymore.

>they're still upset about this
Jesus these people are extremely vindictive, get over it already.
What do they even want them to do, they already apologized.

Attached: 1552542256222.png (270x291, 60K)

Anyone who has an account on resetera is a faggot, so this seems par for the course

It's a stupid stance because their whole model is selling limited runs of games, so even if people boycotted them, they'd still sell through their stock to die hard fans or re-sellers. They'll be fine.

Donate all of their profits to a scam charity or something

>All that market research have brought flop after flop
Uh-uh, like Rainbow Six: Siege, which is on its billionth successful season
Or Horizon: Zero Dawn
Mortal Kombat 11 was successful too, pic related.
And let's not even get into movies and how Black Panther and Captain Marvel were both huge hits ("MUH THEATERS WERE EMPTY")
You're delusional

Attached: 1558612244783.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

They literally want limited to just cancel it and not work with THQ Nordic. They also want THQ Nordic to restructure their people and get rid of the problematic ones. This is what they unironically want.

>limited run
Who are they again?

>dumbass cancel culture faggots just making it easier to get non-preorder games I want
Pretty based

>This is not good enough

When will these retards learn? Never apologise, never explain.

>REEE THESE GUYS ARE WORKING WITH THQ NORDIC
>we don't support what they did that one time, sorry.
>NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Why do you use the n-word when amongst your peers you know fully well that such word is a big no-no and condemnable by a large public?

I hate these people so much.

So there hasn't been flops? You're so intellectually dishonest you gotta be a shill. Fuck off

yes. they're mentally ill trannies who have unrealistic expectations and demands

>So there hasn't been flops?
When 70% of games are "SJW", of course some of them are gonna flop, based retard.

Why do companies even ATTEMPT to converse with that shithole of a site

Because fuck niggers.

Based Resetera. Time to join the winning side.

People are still going to want and buy this release along with thqn's recently released games. Besides is there really a name associated with who was problematic exactly?

give me a quick rundown

Can we hit the breaking point for this shit already? I'm tired.

>This is not good enough

Bow down to me and do my bidding pathetic company, you have crossed me for the last time.

Hey I’m in that screenshot!

Holy fucking BASED

Oh fuck, I guess they're going to blacklist that user's 4channel-linked Twitter account! His career is over.

based, glad you're on the winning side

Oh dear fucking god

>The reason why the companies keep catering to SJWs is because they're obviously a big marketshare of their audience.
I mean, it's a no-lose path.
If the game is high quality, the majority of the people who whine about SJWs will buy it anyway. If the game is shit, then they get to spin the flop as being because of trolls, while still selling decently to people who don't care.
Plus, the controversy that always happens because gamers are giant children is free advertising.

THQ Nordic did an AMA on 4+8-Yea Forums so Resetera is going after anyone who associates with them because nazis and pedos.

But they done market research for thousands of dollars!!

Basically. You nailed it.

>This is not good enough
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

devs should pander to Yea Forums, not trannyera

This. Not interested in supporting a company that posts on a message board filled with known rapists.

Market research is also to see WHY games flop, based retard. And they can see past your transparent "It's because you politically piss me off with niggers in your games" shtick.

What cucks. Why are so many people there cucks?

The fact that Yea Forums is a fucking shithole but is still better than every alternative is sad

all these tranny games flop. trannies don't play games, just complain on the internet

>apologizing
mistake.

>He repeated the line again
based, I'm almost convinced now.
t. Ubisoft developer

they want people to be miserable

>ResetEra chads are just too powerful
>Faggots still trying to boycott them despite all the hype for the Destroy All Humans remake

Whatever you say user

Attached: 1560131631988.png (662x633, 743K)

>This is not good enough
It never is with these people.

Uh anons? Isn't apologizing for this shit bad for their relationship with THQ Nordic? If they double down too far they'll burn bridges.

>the virgin nintendo bootlicker
>the chad resetera company destroyer

>Limited Run Games
Added to the "never buy" list.
Any company pussy enough to apoligise to a fucking forum community deserves nothing.

Why do trannies keep winning? It's not fair.

I really have no fucking idea what's even happening anymore. All of this is so fucking stupid and not video games. I don't understand. Fuck all of you and all of your needs to feel special, included, listened to, whatever. Shut the fuck up. This includes everyone here too.

I just want fucking games, man.

It’s funny that people who get panic attacks at the sight of words like nigger and tranny can scare these game companies

Really makes you think

Fuck this shit, after months of seeing resetera caps here and important developers posting there I'm going to go make an account. I'm tired of the toxicity and non video game discussions here anyway.

based

mk11 has no trannies

It is hilarious how much guilt-by-association rules their world. If Alex Jones walked past you in an airport they would label you a Nazi.

Attached: rjVuEXe.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>Burning bridges with a major publisher
>For a fucking tranny forum
Are they retarded?

I still don't understand why America treats mentally ill people so poorly, yet trannies and people who want to mutilate themselves are put on a pedestal and encouraged

Because they're hypocrites that know their insults like trash person and chud don't work

they are posting on trannyera. so yes

Fighting the good fight,do it friend.Leave this and don't return it's better on Era I hope you stay there.

>Barnacle posting

>New Spongebob
>faggots derailing every discussion thread making people want to buy it more
This is a win

Not that I give a shit about neofag redux, but why would anyone do a AMA on cripple chan? It's a dead shithole. Was it a joke that backfired or something?

LR is a shit company that scalp it's own product to sell at a later date

because jews

Are you really pretending that there weren't 5000 threads crying about how SJW "Muslim Kombat" is? The gall on you disingenuous /pol/niggers.
But you're right, there weren't trannies in Mortal Kombat 11. Those were in 9 LMFAO. All the women looked like trannies in that one

Attached: 1558730370072.jpg (613x3077, 817K)

please leave

>thinking you could EVER make Resetera happy
What a bunch of idiots.

Attached: laughing simpsons.jpg (640x480, 48K)

That's my point halfbrain. They will arrive at "truth" they can live with. If they've alienated their base by pushing their wokeness they will never ever admit that to themselves. They will run the franchise into the ground while blaming other factors.

Posting there and virtue signally is one thing but this one is literally burning bridges with someone in the industry.

I have no idea what they were thinking. THQ Nordic are retarded as fuck. They can't have possibly gained anything from pandering to those losers
Should have done a based AMA here instead

These people must lead such easy lives if this is the stuff they complain about constantly.

Cause money

I still don't get the mentality in MK of sex bad, excessive violence good.

Limited Run Games more like Limited Fun Games am I rite guys

because Yea Forums is way too fast and retarded for AMA
double chan is the best site

polygon.com/2015/6/22/8826145/tale-of-tales-studio-will-no-longer-make-games-after-commercial

>>thinking you could EVER make Yea Forums happy
>What a bunch of idiots.

muslims are fine. games with trannies sell badly

They can pretend to care that way.

At what point will they keep trying though? The heads have to go have noticed this shit by now.

I have an account on there where I larp as the biggest SJW faggot possible. They love me on there.

Oh boy, ELEX 2 is going to have trigger happy nigger trannies everywhere now.

So they've appropriated "We don't forgive, we don't forget" now? Why do they act like they are the end all force in the industry like this place?

>wtf i hate Yea Forums now
you arent fooling anyone

>muslims are fine
no, they're rapey subhuman shitskin savages

No they are the most oppressed people in the world. literally nobody can have it harder than them, this is why we need feminism and trans rights!

To be fair, there's basically zero reason to use that chan unless you're that deep down the rabbit hole.
That's why you are here and not there.

I truly believe it's the opposite.But this is a fight that requires almost no effort and could bring an ephemeral sense of accomplishment.

It's laughable. At the end of the day, I'm not too concerned about them boycotting THQ Nordic and not buying any of their games because of 12/3Chan. That's their initiative, I guess. But LRG is literally only working with them to make a physical release possible.
Where does it end? Is everyone at THQ a nazi-pedo because of that AMA? What about the games they publish? LRG only made a deal with them for a physical release. What about everyone who works at LRG?
It's fucking retarded.

Nothing is ever good enough for these social justice nuts, stop fucking caving in to their demands.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x684, 63K)

how many people actually use resetera? I think you guys might be a little too obsessed over a minority of extremists......

Never apologize. SJWs always expect everyone to live up to their standards flawlessly and kick you to the side if you can't. You'll notice the SJWs themselves have to do jackshit as they already believe themselves to be perfectly good so all they have to do is scream when somebody does something they don't like and never forgive them because they are forever unpure. Hopefully if they keep on doing this people will get the fucking message and stop trying to appease these genetic deadends.

Attached: 1440895624614.png (376x300, 69K)

This but unironically.

>jumping straight to the /pol/ boogeyman
Yup, you're from ResetEra alright

You would have to be drinking some lead-heavy paint to actually enjoy this place in such a sorry state.

You will never be a real woman.

Attached: 934.jpg (1643x893, 335K)

When you turn down the apology and claim a true victory is for the studios to shut down, you can turn around and say "we won!" Plus THQ knocked it out of the park with DAH and SPBFBB, and are going to make millions off of people who actually play games. in other words resetera actually lost. Again.

signs you're in a religious cult

They were thinking to stirr shit on one of the most controversial websites on the planet. By doing that they get everyone talking about it. Succès de scandale

Ms. Galaxy, is that you?

If they demand an apology, tell them to choke to death on your cock, it works better honestly.

They always eat their own too. They ran one admin out of the website for posting a PCMR meme. Sweetling Nicole.

>You've made a big mistake.

Attached: 1560205121036.jpg (833x500, 59K)

What spongebob threads?

This is unheard of.
Who in their right mind say sorry to cancer?

God when will Yea Forums and Resetera get a fucking room? Half of the threads here are just talking about them, and from what I've seen, half of the threads there mention here. Fucking stop.

So how are they different than frat guys?

All you have to do to win against these freaks is literally to ignore them. When will they ever learn.

>I mean, it's a no-lose path.
>Sell less and destroy your IP over time.

I almost that was Chris chan for a second

God what the fuck is this thing?

Nice to finally see you here. 4tran. I've had my suspicions of you for a long time. Especially because of your name. Or are you perhaps Aya Brightwing?
>Aya Brightwing
>Ay = I
>a = a
>B(Right wing)

Attached: 1557803051552.jpg (1812x517, 117K)

>games with trannies sell badly
witcher 3 had trans and that game still sells. See name.

>come to Yea Forums cause hate places liek era
.constantly see era posts anyway
This filter would unironically save this board. Fuck barnacle heads and fuck mods.

Attached: bold and trash.png (1053x541, 318K)

This just tells me they never were a fan of any of these games if they're gonna act this way so easily.
Exactly

That's what you're trying to convince them they're doing, yes. It's not working, though. They weren't born yesterday.

>Apologize to batshit crazy trannies
>Still get shit on
When will they learn there is no pleasing these people?

>this is not good enough
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOH NONONONO
>apologizing to these people ever

That has never actually happened because of SJW shit, though.

An average user behind anime girl avatar.

>how many people actually use resetera?
Regardless of count, Limited Run does. If the industry cares about extremists, why shouldn't "us guys"?

>This is not good enough
This encapsulates the SJW mindset perfectly, it is never good enough, they will always ask for more, this is why you should never admit wrongdoing in the first place.

Reminder that /pol/niggers tried convincing people that Telltale went bankrupt because it was too SJW.

>peers

Attached: 1534262900264.png (184x137, 13K)

Bow to your rulers, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1560039807213.jpg (1200x900, 298K)

Wait what did they do? I am so confused by this.

>Be PR person
>Trashes company you are working with on Trannyera
>Loose contract
>Get fired
Was it worth it faggot?

based ResetEra chads, winning since 2014

never pander to the offended.

Umm I don't appreciate your problematic language sweety.

Attached: 1551674446912.png (1112x168, 37K)

how do they live with themselves? what sort of trauma they faced in their life to be so bitter at everything? not even Yea Forums is this spiteful

True. But having rats aboard the ship certainly didn't help.

EVERYONE HAS APOLOGIZED ALREADY

WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT?

At this point I doubt even them dare speak too loudly against this shit. No one is safe from the pressure anymore. Better let the huge franchises die and blame other stuff than risk everything.

Why do devs post on that shithole

Attached: 1560187382975.png (148x163, 52K)

A public dilation

Yea Forums is now nothing more than a battleground between Retardera and /pol/. Leave while you still can.

God how do these people function in society whilst being so butthurt all the time?

Why are trannies buttblasted about 8 chan for?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag9CrvhHsJs

Holy fucking based. ResetEra is truly unstoppable.

They got literally butt raped.

Attached: CD402B14-DECD-458D-A5A8-7D50A50EAE8A.png (1229x1034, 461K)

You have to realize, this people are feminized. Wait, wait, I'll explain. Men are more objective-oriented, women are more society-oriented. A man would want them to stop the bad action. Apologize, move on. Women aren't like that. It's not about what you do, it's about who you are, ultimately. The thq-nord are BAD guys, so they want them to perish, even if they stopped doing the BAD thing.

You know, I'm convinced if we killed this person in particular, not even his family would give a fuck.

Total and complete destruction.

Attached: 1558399682779.png (750x709, 651K)

They have reached levels of autism that shouldn't be possible

they want everyone to emd up in the streets so they can have a job position there which it will never happen because they don't know shit about the real world

>we need to try and ruin peoples lives
they might as well be /pol/

But it has
Remind me again how hiring hundreds of Twitter pronouners and trannies to sit around all day and do nothing when you release one mediocre episodic game once every few years is a good business strategy?

Based black guy in the Nationals cap has had enough of that shit

It's not just a hobby or gossip to them. It's a way of life. According to them others live their lives incorrectly and they see themselves as heroes

How many kids do you wanna bet xie diddled?

>Caving to these trannies

Attached: 1553457450481.png (982x200, 73K)

and you would have to be a whiny cuck to pack up and go to tranny era, oh wait that's where you're from. you aren't fooling anyone.

No big companies ever try to specifically pander to us openly.
They just advertise their existing products here.

Hack their website while you are at it. Shut their site down for good.

>The "Heroes" Result to blatant slander now

You know, I honestly, Sincerely don't understand why these morons act like Resetera is a secret clubhouse to order raids when you have a fucking handle attached to your name.

You're doing it again. You're implying they went under because "muh SJWs".

Attached: d77z9n2tgrn11.png (1651x699, 40K)

Someone make a resetera account and go on there talking about how great child porn is. Then we an accuse them of supporting child pornography.

Not yet. THQ caving means

why is retardera mad at thq anyway? aren't they a bunch of actual pedos?

Oddly enough, every pedophile turns out to be one of them

Attached: 1559413125017.jpg (500x599, 48K)

> Guy is suggesting using government force to coup feminism in Japan

yikes

Just like cancer. Can't wait for it to kill its host so we can start anew.

That character looks like an absolute monstrosity, and that trailer was genuinely unpleasant to watch. It's like an overgrown emo tween on roids practicing edgy expressions in front of the mirror. Talk about uncanny valley.

>Limited Run Games apologizes
rip that company, you just dug your own grave by apologizing

Have these people been diagnosed with mental illness yet?

why are they still so fucking buttblasted about that AMA?
do people really think the chans are demonic entities outside of these places?

Why the fuck does a forum full of pedos and incels still get sucked off by the industry when Twitter exists? Name precisely one positive thing that ResetEra has accomplished since splitting from NeoFAG.

>4+Yea Forums is LITERALLY sharing videos of me being RAPED as a child
do you actually believe this?

>He thinks anyone will be spared of the based ResetEra chad reckoning
You won't even have ashes

They don't

It's hilarious how out of touch these companies are that they feel the need to apologize to a bunch of literal whos like that. Neogaf itself before the meltdown hadn't been relevant for years on end, Resetera and what's left of current neogaf certainly aren't relevant in any way, shape or form to the industry. Nobody gives a flying fuck about what they think and some devs even openly mocked them saying that no dev worth a shit wants anything to do with them, yet these dudes are shitting their pants over some literal nothing like that. They lack experience.

I ask the same thing about Yea Forums sometimes too
>inb4SomeTrannyRemark
Would literally rather die than lose my penis.

kek how the fuck do they think they have the pull to get THQ Nordic to change its entire structure

Yes and they're proud of it and consider it a strength

I wish people would just fucking ignore these retards. They're an extreme minority and I bet most of them will still run out and buy the games anyway. I took a peek when Destroy All Humans got announced and already saw people saying they can't resist.

These cunts aren't buying your games and it seems most of the internet knows they're fucking nut jobs and laughs at them and rightfully so.

I mean this place always cheers about pirating games, so its not like this place is all that great for devs either

Oh hey they sound just like Yea Forums shitting on a dev endlessly because of a thing they did

>apologizing to literal retards

Yeah like Horizon Zero Dawn, and Spiderman, and The Last of Us, and nuGod of War.
And The Last Jedi was totally a failure too.
And pretty much everything Netflix shits.
user, the ONLY thing any product need to sell is good enough marketing, as the VAST mayority of people just consume whatever it's popular, nobody has enough time in their shitty lives to investigate what are the best products and make intelligent buys except nerds like us.

well Yea Forums is mostly fun and shitposting resetera is literally mentally ill people that ain't pretending or being sarcastic

>until SOMETHING is done
They already apologized, what do they even want done?
Do they even know themselves?

Attached: unacceptable.jpg (1197x960, 154K)

Yea Forums whines about ResetEra but they get results. They are absolute chads when it comes to political terrorism.

Meanwhile you guys are afraid to even talk about Gamergate without a bunch of cynical contrarians coming around trying to silence you.

Pathetic. Weak. Spineless. That is Yea Forums.

Attached: 1559142235969.jpg (767x1200, 82K)

It's male feminist syndrome. The ones who screech the loudest about how evil the internet is turn out to be projecting because they're actually responsible for sex crimes IRL.

You now remember when NeoGaf got shut down and everyone left the website and you had retards over here on Yea Forums going "HAHA, IT'S OVER, THEY'RE NEVER GONNA INFLUENCE THE VIDYA INDUSTRY EVER AGAIN, WE'RE FREE. SJWS ARE FUCKING OVER"

A few years later and they're stronger than ever. Utterly BTFO.

Attached: tenor.gif (344x426, 714K)

>not posting the full pasta
coward

This shit is why you should never give the Resetera crowd the time of day when they complain, their demands are utterly unreasonable and most of them already have almost every studio on a 1-strike-you're-out policy anyway so chances are they were not going to buy the game apology or not, they are doing nothing but just making themselves look bad to the others who are not offended and would actually buy their game.

shut up and be outraged goyim

Never!

Attached: fn-p90__1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I'm not interested in playing Guess Who with your ass when you're not smart enough to guess any other players besides the one you hate.

>You can't say this place is bad unless you're from retardera!

I've been saying this for the last 10 years, this place was a cesspool before you were born. Kill yourself, reddit tourist.

Attached: barnacle heads logo.jpg (687x332, 21K)

These guys really like talking about CP. They might even become associated with it.

Attached: 1552139901702.png (2688x2688, 173K)

I already explained how it happened. they had like 400 employees when they released shitty point click tier episodic games, most of which were useless SJW types, so in a way yeah. This is verifiably true.

>Despite being less than 3% of the populations, homosexuals account for 33% of all child sexual abuse claims.

Attached: 1510460243000.png (399x382, 89K)

That's all moots fault for banning discussion though back when it was relevant you faggot fucker

This.
Yea Forums lost their balls 5 years ago, now they're a bunch of neutered losers. I often come here to remind them how pathetically powerless they are.
Leave the social change to the big kids.

>stronger than ever
Your site views are dropping, resetranny.

>One random retard in your company makes an uninformed mistake with the best intentions
>Trannys will never let your company forget about it and will actively pursue your customers to make sure they know about it.
Why do companies give this counterculture the time of day to play witch hunt?

Are you still trying to pretend like MUH BEST SELLING GAME IN APRIL means anything?

Meanwhile the Get Woke, Go Broke list gets longer. Battlefield V and Nu-Wolfenstein underperformed, Andromeda and Anthem were flops. Battleborn, Dishonored 2, Lawbreakers sold like shit. Telltale Games went bankrupt outright. Shitty progressive Indie games that MUH RPS/Kotaku/Polygon pushed endlessly like Sunset or Where The Water Tastes Like Wine bankrupted their studios.

If you want to talk about movies, why not Ghostbusters or Last Jedi? All the crappy Woke Comics releasing sell like shit, Marvel even shut down their Woke Comics brand Vertigo Games like a week ago. All the Websites pushing this shit like Gawker, Mic, VICE, Salon etc. are all being either closed or sold off for peanuts.

I really hope they continue pushing it though, I think an industry crash would be positive and there's gonna be money to be made for the ones standing out and not following the trend.

Yeah but resetera trannies literally don't play games. They just talk about the politics surrounding them. They aren't selling any copies to them either.

If we do guilt by association then doesn't this make all of them pedo lovers too? They had a fucking pedo mod back on neofag, one who would rage about other fucking pedoes to boot despite being one himfuckingself.

>caring about what nu gaf thinks
What's wrong with these chuckle fucks?

Attached: 1495588311298.png (340x349, 154K)

Attached: barnacle heads.png (512x384, 278K)

They are mad that they don't follow the exact same political beliefs as them.

Even wheelchan had a major dev AMA in the latest years. Now what has resetera had again? Oh, that's right, literally nothing as usual aside from a bunch of pedophile trannies talking about dilation.

Such relevancy!

You think Resetera would tolerate a moot in their ranks? No, they'd put that faggot's head on a spike within hours.

>Diggeh
Does he have a big deck?

You only have the soi SF types that work in AAA and some indies no one buys. When it's not hip anymore they will leech on something else.

Couldn't THQ go after ResetEra's ass legally if they're trying to instigate libel?

>The retard that believes in "Get woke, go broke" also believes in "Le vidya crash"
Why am I not surprised?

>moot is why GGers are faggots
no they're faggots because they're faggots jesus take some responsibility you shiftless cocksucker.

Attached: barnacle heads com.png (1920x1052, 257K)

>"Yeah, sorry"
>reseteratards are clerly unsatisfied
>win

>Sunset
I remember that

Attached: 1435093861192.png (597x1102, 552K)

they talk like evil NPCs lmao

>never should have come here....

How are they so powerful? We should try to get a dev to apologize to Yea Forums. Who has most aggrieved us?

>Oh, that's right, literally nothing as usual aside from a bunch of pedophile trannies talking about dilation.

This sounds like Yea Forums right this very second though.

Attached: scrubbing barnacle heads.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

This is fucking rich coming from the forum who had 3 mods arrested for actual child porn.

How many times does it have to be said that apologising to these people is nothing more than dropping blood in the water? That no matter what you say, they'll never consider it good enough?

Attached: 1551708941087.jpg (263x322, 17K)

So real talk, after this kind of response, what incentive does Limited Run games have to stay and interact with ResetEra at this point? Why do they care about their reputation on a forum like this? Couldn't they just tell them to off now? Hell, they don't have to phrase it crudely either, just a simple "We're terminating our presence on this board because of the unreasonable demands and hostility of its users" would be enough.

Netherrealm?

Well, if you believe /pol/niggers who cry about "forced agendas" for every single video game that has been released in the past half decade, that sure would paint a picture of ResetEra being this mighty unstoppable force that influences everyone and everything.

Who cares, trannies are literally just stewing over something so inconsequential in their corner of the internet. All THQN needed to do was ignore it and release a DAH sequel to show how impotent those balding closeted pedos really are, and that's basically what happened, and the best part is they know it.

I don't understand how reddit gets a pass from this entire ordeal. Reddit used to actively defend how it had subforums regarding children being abused. They fought multiple law enforcement agencies and constantly refused to help them. Yet other-websites that do support police investigations of abuse are the scum bags?
Fuck anybody that defends the abuse of children and companies that will fight for their right to do so.

Attached: 1551327243776.png (300x300, 46K)

Attached: 1435093861793.png (570x483, 349K)

And this place pirates them, why would devs give a shit about a community that pirates everything while bitching and being all around bad PR at the same time.

They can yes. Notify THQ Nordic about this.

Doxing, death threats, anything goes. Trannies don't care about "ethics", that's why they always win.

To be fair that's why ResetEra exists and NeoGAF is nothing now, so it's not like there wasn't a reaction to all of that coming out.

>How are they so powerful?
Because the way the website is set up, they can literally dox you after you register.

Ggers were getting shit done until moot banned it resulting in Yea Forums slowly going to shit.

What is actually wrong with these people? I understand believing in left leaning policies like universal healthcare and shit like that, but what turns people into THIS? Are they actually angry? I can't wrap my brain around it, at what point do they realize that they're taking this shit too far?

red faction 2 wqs the better one. its multiplayer was twice that of red factions and it waa gumoed by not having an online option.

You're right. They didn't shut down because they make nothing but high budget licensed games with low demand, but because a bunch of feminist workers forced the company to shut down. That makes sense.
God I wish I lived in the fantasy world that's in your head.

People are hardwired to thinking that a mea culpa will earn them forgiveness and a second chance, the problem is these people don't believe in either of those things.

Learn proper sentence structure, then go and dilate, t*anny

>This is not good enough
>You've made a big mistake
I hope everyone reading this realizes that these are the kinds of people who would be ok with murder as punishment in this instance if we lived under the communist dystopia that they crave.

All of those things you listed would've been popular with or without them because the majority of normal people who don't visit either of these shit holes like them. Try again

dilate

Based fencesitter who don't care that the industry is going to shit.

What sort of clown world shit is this why pander to resetera trannies you can never please them

lmao

I'll dilate and then put your favorite problematic game company in a headlock.

The weak fear the strong.

I'm tired of repeating myself, you've been very tiresome lately, vee.
The point of rejecting the apology is that they want THQ to prove themselves by hiring trannies so they can hire more trannies themselves, censor games and make political games.
That's always how they operate, that's the only reason why they react that way.
If THQ Nordic new CEO becomes a black woman, trust me that they will accept the apology.

>All of those things you listed would've been popular with or without them because the majority of normal people who don't visit either of these shit holes like them
No one denies that, though. You're right. The point is that "going woke" does not inherently get you broke. It has no effect whatsoever. Because the kinds of extremists that go "wow, they have a nigger in their game? wtf im not buying this now" are a minuscule irrelevant minority.

Cancel culture is quite addictive. The power it gives you over somebody else to invalidate them is a rush so you keep chasing that feeling.

Have you ever accidentaly upset a RL a kid or a retard and then you get that chill down your spine once you notice they are about to throw their usual retarded tantrum at everything? That's how these devs feel.

>oh my fucking god, we triggered the mentally disabled folks again, better start apologizing right away before they start screaming and everyone starts looking at me

Would you say the downs syndrome retard is powerful? No, he's just loud and utterly annoying. That's all there is to it.

Attached: nvaLEAuv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Captain Marvel
>success
If you’re a 14-25 year old white girl I guess

The only people influenced by resetera are people who make shit games
>we have the ears of 343 and the yooka-laylee guys!
damn, i'm so scare

I honestly don't know why imageborads are so antagonized. Yes we have sometimes school shooters, crazy people and murderers but this is same for all forums and social media in internet. Look at what ResetERA/twitter doing
>raiding in twitter
>forcing their believes upon others
>attack artistic freedom and artists
>false accusing people in real crimes
>literally firing people from RL job and breaking their lives
>"cyberbullying" people to suicide
And why are they considering to be "good" people? What the fuck?

Attached: 1560191027390.png (565x564, 497K)

They're just vocal so companies want to be in good terms with them so they assign someone to post reassuring things to them.If Yea Forums was tamer you would have more devs commenting.

Why the fuck do companies even talk to R*****ra when the whole forum is filled with psychopaths who will crucify you if you say or do literally anything they don't like, regardless of how minor? You can't please them. The best you can do is ignore and discredit them.

>someone please make this about meeeeeeee

From what I’ve read, they can only go after ResetEra if the site owner does it.

>And this place pirates them,
You know that's just a meme, right? Most of this board can't even hack a console with colorful, step by step guides. Hell, they can't even rice a thinkpad. On top of which, shit loads of people are physical only. Those collection threads are spammed just as much as somebody loving a certain purple haired bunnygirl.

Attached: 1557221906724.jpg (1340x773, 169K)

What about Nintendo? Are all their games shit too?

Attached: vooY93X.png (1108x624, 258K)

>Taking responsibility means you're a fence sitter
Fuck off, you can still go activism and dabs in these retard just have self awareness when you do it

straight up

They're not, it's just that you need one or two soft hearted liberals in the team (usually Social media manager and non dev jobs) that they can easily bully and manipulate, and a row of soulless boomer suits at the top of the food chain that can be convinced SJWism is hip and profitable.

I think it was more that a legitimate gripe about games journalism was overshadowed by a bunch of moronic retards personally attacking and threatening some slut and pretending it was ebig raid guise :DDD which pretty much de-legitimized it immediately. It was then a crusade against womyn and beta cucks and what are video games?

Running With Scissors please let me go to Resetera in Postal 4 and murder all of them. They will already hate you, there's no reason not to.

Why the fuck does any developer prostrate themselves to ResetEra?

Attached: cacoroll.gif (384x256, 166K)

Resetera is why we have nazis

>Trannies don't care about "ethics", that's why they always win.

Not in death. Trannies can't do shit if they are dead.

this is the average leftie

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
LET IT GO RETARDERA

Yes.

Based and unironically redpilled
faGGots lost the second they made it about "War against feminism and left-wing ideas in the industry"

This shit is why you should never apologize to Resetera cucks, it is never "good enough" for them, their demands are unreasonable, and you just make yourself look bad to the other 99% of people who were not offended. Most of them at Resetera were not likely to buy the game in the first place anyway.

They couldn't POSSIBLY have hired people that were bad writers, huh? It's solely because they bought current IPs, let's just ignore every game they produced after their large influx of employees sold poorly.

They are mostly maladjusted walking failures that suffer rejection from their peers and sometimes even from their families, so the only way they can cope is to go online and vent in a never fulfilling hunger for vindication. Online is the only way they can try to feel like they are relevant, like they have some actual power or feign the sense that they are actually worthy of anyone's attention, since no one can actually see they are actually talking to a moron.

Why's his dingus and square nutsack hanging out?

Fucking THIS. What a shit company to apologize and shit talk their business partner on a tranny gaming forum. It brought you nothing but more hate. fucking idiots

>redditspacing

And yet to this day those people are butthurt about GG.

Even if "something" is done these assholes would still find it within themselves to be vindictive pieces of garbage.

You lack reading comprehension. Also what you just said would've been sustainable if they were only a team of 20 necessary and talented employees so you also dont know what you're talking about.

Better boycott all the companies that have social media accounts too. Have they SEEN what kind of shit is posted on Twitter and Facebook?

very based

Isn't resetera REEEEEEEEEEEing over cartoons being on 4+4 chan? Like how is anyone taking these clowns seriously

cancel the release, then pour all their money into their patreon accounts instead.

They are winning the culture war in vidya. Every AAA developer is compromised at this point. The consequences for speaking against them are too large. Only indies are still apolitical/not dancing to their pipe.

Well, you ain't wrong.

The /pol/nigger you're replying to knows he's full of shit. He just thinks that if he keeps repeating "Telltale went down because of SJWs", he'll be able to convince game developers in no longer catering to them. It's the whole principle behind the "Get woke, go broke" meme.

Imagine this thing where you're a rape victim and you spend decades bitching about it and demanding everyone do things for you because of it. It so sad and miserable to see a person not evolving past that, ever. It's more tragic than death.

>actually posting on an antisemetic forum
Oy vey, gonna be a major yikes from me. Never buying Limited Run again!

We do it every time an EGS exclusive is announced

b-but Ms Galaxy was raped!

Can someone tell me what the fuck actual kind of pull BarnacleheadEra has that warrants companies kowtowing to them? It just seems to me like all they do is bitch constantly, ban anyone who disagrees with their views, and threaten to dox.

Attached: 1557801441464.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>can't use a gmail or throwaway email to register
fuck how am i gonna call them all big gay now??

So what's the issue? I haven't been keeping up with flavor of the month outrages.

Attached: 490B57A1-1CDD-4190-A16B-4A52EBD712C8.jpg (1208x877, 122K)

They actually buy games and products of developers to a meaningful enough degree that they get noticed. Pretty obvious. This is the answer that people refuse to accept, though.

How’s that HRT going, bitch boy? Let me guess, it’s working perfectly because you create undeniably evident fantasies in your head. Why don’t you kill yourself so you can also believe you’ll actually be something in the after life lmao

thqnordic did an ama on 8ch
people got upset
The End

>muh trannies
Rent free.

They have none. They didn't do shit to THQ nordic, they hoped to get the guy fired and nothing happened which is why they're still stamping their feet.

dilate.

Attached: 1559639288995.png (1250x700, 982K)

>He just thinks that if he keeps repeating "Telltale went down because of SJWs"
So you don't think a company failed after it hired a large group of people that made poor content that people didn't want? It's /pol/'s(?) imagination that Telltale more than quintupled their employees and didn't produce content that showed it?

THAT'S A PROBLEM FOR THE POLICE, NOT FOR VIDEO GAMES

The most they actually have is whatever game devs actually post on their god forsaken forums. No one else gives a shit.

>They have none
Ah-ah-ah... Not so fast, pal.

Attached: 52.jpg (805x91, 15K)

>The point is that "going woke" does not inherently get you broke. It has no effect whatsoever.

This is rather funny. It doesn't only have the effect of lower Sales and IP damage over time, but it also has an effect on the quality of the product itself. This is why BioWare for instance went to shit the way it did. They started hiring these color-haired women, trannies and "people of color". But the ironic thing about "diversity hiring" in a field where you have to sell an actual product is that it'll rather quickly bite you in the ass when your customers actually expect a quality product and instead you have three trannies arguing about bathrooms and two color-haired harpies thinking about filing sexual harassment complaints instead of coding the game or doing art.

If you want to send a rocket to the moon, 8 trannies and feminists arguing about Social Justice ain't going to do the job.

You're right. It's the employee's fault that they were hired to make games that all had the exact same gimmick even though demand was decreasing. Not the executives who believed that business model was sustainable, or who believed the answer to decreasing sales was to make more games at once.

That's literally fucking it? Are you serious?

Attached: 488057CA-C0F8-49A1-9469-875A8E3BE98A.jpg (640x480, 52K)

that's it fuck Yea Forumstrannies time to become a resetera chad

Those aren't tranny games, they're movie games. Tranny games are games you wouldn't have heard of because no one wants to buy them or waste their time playing them even if they're free. Look for anything by Nina Freeman (pic related) for example, Cibele, How do you do it?, and Freshman Year. Heard of those? You'll find articles about them but guess how many players they have? Steamcharts peak players says:

>Cibele ($8):
119 (not even from launch (49 at launch), must have been a youtube recommendation)
>How do you do it? (free):
Literally won't show up on steam charts
>Freshman Year (free):

Attached: cibele3.jpg (1088x612, 89K)

>They actually buy games and products of developers to a meaningful enough degree that they get noticed
They don't buy shit, they're a vocal minority.

What the hell did they even talk about in the AMA? Was it just the fact that they went there at all that’s got them all in a fuss?

Attached: CEB81337-0623-4523-A7CE-7036DCDC124F.png (245x280, 269K)

Yeah but they only fired him because GOG itself is run by barnacle heads.
And that's why nobody uses GOG.

Attached: resetrannies.png (720x1280, 112K)

Cope

>They actually buy games and products
I'd like to see some proof on that claim

Scream loud enough and you will get heard. Neogaf had at least some kind of reputation at hand that devs and journos used to frequent the site until it went down the ideological shitter. Now piggybacking from being from neogaf they just scream as loud as possible and garner attention that way, making them appear larger then they are.

dilate

Siege is constantly shat on for its progressive content, but most who play it are dudebros like me who dont give a shit as long as the gameplay is fun.

I remember when this news broke that some people on Yea Forums were shocked for a minute because they confused the name with Tales Of Games.
Heh.
youtube.com/watch?v=7erl9k01C2M

>They started hiring these color-haired women, trannies and "people of color". But the ironic thing about "diversity hiring" in a field where you have to sell an actual product is that it'll rather quickly bite you in the ass when your customers actually expect a quality product and instead you have three trannies arguing about bathrooms and two color-haired harpies thinking about filing sexual harassment complaints instead of coding the game or doing art.
Watch the credits of the last Mass Effect game on youtube. The vast majority of the credits are dudes.

>This is rather funny. It doesn't only have the effect of lower Sales and IP damage over time
Pure fabrication
Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman, The Last of Us, nuGod of War, Rainbow Six: Siege,
All of these games did extremely well. It doesn't matter how often you repeat this lie, it's never gonna become true.
You cherry-pick flops and try to pretend that the successes don't exist.

Nothing is ever good enough for these "people".
One little slip up is enough for them to turn on you and wish you death.
Nothing you can do will ever fix it for them, you are permanently tainted.
They are vindictive cunts who's only power is that political correctness gone mad is the in thing, and those mentally deficient twats have that in swathes.
THQ should just host another AMA on 4+Yea Forums, it's not like they can lose any sales from RetardEra anyway.

Nice starter pack pic.

Yes, the content doesn't matter whatsoever, it's just the mere hosting of an AMA there that was the cardinal sin.

>still thinking moot made the decision
Why do you think he left straight after?

>This is not good enough

You can get beheaded and it still wouldn't be enough

>nuGod of War.
>The Last of Us
>Spiderman
Good games.

Keep up the good work.

It's worth noting that because of the way Resetera handles mod power and their obvious politically charged agends, only an extremely vocal minority of Resetera's members are actually consistently complaining/against THQ. It's amusing that in every thread there are four or five posters who go against the grain and question whether the continued resentful tantrum against THQ is justified, and the users will dogpile them like they openly said all niggers should be hanged from the rope. These users unsurprisingly don't last very long.

Yet, because they know that they have virtual impunity from the moderation when it comes to shitting up any thread on THQ, they will always derail any even vaguely related THQ topic with, "Oh, this one attention whore user was sold into child prostitution as a child". They do the exact same thing for any of the games featuring cameo voice-overs from "unwoke" e-celebs like Jontron.

Mods protect all and any users who share their agendas, be it related to something as trite as console warring partiality, (You'll note on Resetera that there are tons of braindead nintendo fanboys, but hardly any Nintendo fanboy mods, whereas the same can't be said for Sony, a holdover, if you will, from Neogaf), political opinions (one of the mods on Neogaf was a literal Hillary Clinton campaign evangelical who went from door-door to spread the word and even had her as his profile picture), or other tendencies, like rampant transsexualism amongst the "staff", (a good 50-60% of the mods/admins are transsexual, no fucking joke).

The only reason Resetera, and more pertinently Neogaf, were EVER popular, was because of leak/fast news culture. There was a massive dev presence on the site from like 2013 onwards, and even moreso with the PS4's success, when the ever popular epithet sonygaf was truly born. Most Devs are too scared or simply too clever to post there nowadays, and there's only a scattered few left, as well a larger portion of shitty game journalists.

ResetEra are the kind of morons who think that breathing the same air that a pedophile breathed 100 years ago makes you a pedophile as well.

Is that goblinx 6' 6"?

That's all that happened. The usual journo suspects were ripping their hair out for a few days, but only the most die hard of resetcels still hold a grudge against them.

Im sorry, Ive been living under a rock. Why the fuck is resetera so relevant? Is this the new neogaf after it exploded? they came out of fucking nowhere, why are developers listening and answering to this shit.

Attached: 1548896244143.jpg (500x395, 102K)

What exactly happened at the infinitychan AMA that triggered them, or was it just the fact that they did it at 4+Yea Forums instead of RetardEra

you're a piece of shit and an enemy of the #MeToo movement if you question any claim that has been made over the internet, shitlord.

That's my point, my dude. And people like you are in the vast, vast, vast, vast majority.

The average video game player couldn't give less of a shit if a game is "woke" or not. They only care if they like it.

/pol/nigger slacktivists are trying to convince developers that if they dare go "woke", they'll go broke in the process. That's what guys like and keep hammering over and over again, hoping it becomes true.

They've been doing this for years and video games are just as diverse as ever and just as willing to give them the middle finger. It's incredible.

Have you considered just moving on from the subject?

I mean hell, it's 2019. They knew what they were walking into. They knew apologies would never, ever work. They don't need a helping hand. They know very well what they're dealing with. You're told all your life "don't go to that place or you'll get robbed", people get robbed left and right when they go there, there's fucking statistics about it, and you still wanna go, well then, fucking get robbed. I mean it's sad, but for THQ Nordic to die this way, it's probably a thing that had to happen by their foolishness trying to deal with a community fully untreated mentally ill people.

Shit like this is why I just can't support your average leftist.
Corporations silencing people they don't like and creating a dystopian hellscape where everything is owned by the same 5 companies is fine (so long as they shill for faggots), but god forbid some small-time publisher does a Q&A on a website you don't like.
White "leftists" really are just socially-conscious corporatists.

>dudebro
The word you're looking for is "pathetic waifufag". Your dumb Ela Dokkaebi shit ruined the tone of the game

Are you seriously implying they'll make millions off those licenses?

Yeah I'm physical only, I even bought Axiom Verge from LRG on Wii U even though I got it for free on Epic Games Store.

Attached: Axiom-WiiU.png (1383x1536, 1.38M)

These people don't buy games anyway they just piss and moan about things around games that trigger them.

>Is this the new neogaf after it exploded?

Yes, exactly this

The funniest thing about "Get Woke, Go Broke" is that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. You don't need to convince anyone of anything, you just have to watch them make all the mistakes, then wait and laugh accordingly as they start failing and failing and ultimately go bankrupt.

Attached: Telltale.jpg (2896x2896, 646K)

>Apologizes
>"It's not good enough"
>"You've made a big mistake"
Never apologize to these freaks

Attached: 1558132619882.jpg (640x480, 80K)

>left
>went to Google never to be hear from again

hm. maybe you have a point. Well never know, he's been off the grid ever since.

Because they kick and scream like the children they are until they get what they want. It's almost as if they do this for attention.

They're the spinoff after Neogaf imploded. Most of the gaf leakers went there.

I can't for the life of me figure out why devs are so desperate for their approval. I've even seen arcsys' twitter mention them (you can imagine how people responded).

Go make that 41 a 45 already jesus christ

They're so whiny and unforgiving it almost feels like a falseflag

>/pol/ and trolls
Fixed

Meanwhile, Sony and Ubisoft keep being successful and you pretend that isn't happening.

Resetera lives rent free in the heads of white racist morons. Awwwwww poor wittle babies can't oppress blacks and hispanics and Muslims anymore ;((( oh nooooooooo free healthcare ;((

Youre correct. It's the website that Gaf jumped ship to.

>one dumb marketer does one thing dumb
>reset won't stop until everyone at thq nordic loses their job because 1 guy in marketing

>then they push for unionization BECAUSE DEVS MATTER

Attached: 1536740385701.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

Well since you're physical only and buy Indie games, if you can find the Indie steelbooks at Gamestop, they're all down to $0.99 each. Nobody looks at their PC section anymore. They even removed this shit from their website.

You never apologize to social justice warriors, they will only want more.

8ch supports CP because it allows lolicon, so people take to twitter, a site filled with loli artists posting and linking to their work, to complain

Attached: 1468041015750.jpg (218x206, 16K)

Based falseflagging troll

>That time a Bethesda employee told Resetera they were too gunho with dogpiling people and it was causing many developers to stay away from the website
>Resetera proceeded to ban and dogpile that employee

Attached: 1560178496694.jpg (581x593, 52K)

Sony is not a successful company, I don't know what crack you're smoking to think that. They have entire divisions producing massive deficits and others making money are sitting on massive bubbles they know are about to burst.

True but this site doesn't go on evangelistic fatwas against devs to browbeat them into kissing its rings.

>host a game QnA on a game discussion board
>"I-its dumb cuz it's not PC and not the site I use!"
Fuck off. No mistakes were made

I'm black and I hate resetera too.
Mainly because most of them are faggots and trannies.
And the coons at resetera, just so you're aware I know you guys are lurking.
You will not be spared.

>Telltale went bankrupt because it was too SJW
One week before bankruptcy.

Attached: TelltaleLOL.jpg (1691x962, 266K)

>Sony is not a successful company
The Sony gaming division absolutely is. You're coping hard.

Attached: liberals dancing on Senrans' graves.png (2915x2368, 2.99M)

They toppled everyone who said Trump would lose

>Welcomes Muslims with open arms
>Yet Muslims are the largest propagators of anti-LGBT libel and assault
>Nearly every country renowned for killing gays has a Muslim majority population

Attached: 1551725712683.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

>discordtrannies and old/v/
Ftfy. No need to thank me

The thing that annoys me the most is the name: “RESET” era
It just sounds so petty and spiteful
>FUCK YOU TOXIC PEDO TRANSPHOBES, WE’RE STARTING OVER, WE’RE MAKING OUR OWN BOARD TO RESET EVERYTHING AND YOU’RE NOT INVITED

Attached: A77E74B4-3F85-4EFF-98F2-8DA8EC0952BF.png (1149x941, 371K)

Never. Apologize.

Attached: 1526835345209.png (283x244, 91K)

It's just too funny

>make a new board to "reset" the slate
>act exactly like NeoGAF, except the new moderation is even worse and the posters act even more like complete niggers

>company is doing GREAT
>no, actually they aren't, they are hemorrhaging money and have built refuge on shaky ground
>STOP COPING, THIS ONE DIVISION IS MAKING MONEY!

Listen, I don't particularly care about the gay argument you were having before, but Sony isn't doing well.

Attached: 1535675818213.jpg (505x557, 37K)

Yea Forums isnt the kind of place that expects an apology, just action, which it has been given on several occasions.
Resetera is filled with those types and they demand apologies

Oh I think neogaf is nothing compared that absolute shithole. I'll admit this here is not exactly the best place on the internet but fuck me I have more faith on anonymous asshats than schizos with a slightly different illness

shut the fuck up dude
you miss my fucking point becuase your autism is as heavy as theres

Attached: Atelier Ryza thigh hate.png (1126x3112, 1.58M)

be honest..... he has a point

Attached: epic.png (871x182, 21K)

Because trannies are mentally ill and resetera is 60% trannies.

>That Jack Sparrow reaction

Based.

ResetEra is all over the fucking place with paedophilia.

>Real life pedos
>Fine

>Anime 2D images
>WAAAAAAAH PEDOS

This thing goes the other way too. IIRC Resetera is still seething at the 8gag AMA thing while normalfags don't even know what the fuck is that site or the fact that THQ did an AMA there.

>Blame every attack done by Muslims on whites or just men in general

>some soiboy faggots on a dumb website don't want a large company to sell a game
>G-GOSH WE'RE SO SORRY GUYS

Fucking hell what is the industry coming to.

Socjus tards blown the fuck out. Good post, user.

>Little king's story
isn't that where you rule with an iron fist and make all the girls dress up how you want them to

Kek, that's what lolcow does.
See, there aren't certain men who pose a bigger problem than others, the problem is all men.
Thankfully, based Muslims will keep dumb white roasties in check.

Eat a dog.