WII U BTFO

WII U BTFO

Attached: IMG_20190610_174208.jpg (513x271, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2016/10/just_dance_2017s_best-selling_version_is_on_wii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wii U can just play the Wii version.

Attached: justdanceHusb.png (228x420, 224K)

Was that a misprint or is it actually coming to Wii?

I know that the ps2 had those Karaoke games released a long time after the console was "dead", so I guess it's not that strange.

Every Just Dance keeps coming out on Wii for some reason. All of them, I'm serious.

It's wii trailer even showed us the box covers.

>tfw the wii is going to outlive the fucking PS2 at this rate

Attached: image.png (1169x857, 144K)

Wiimotes just work well with Just Dance.

>wiimote
You know what? That is brilliant.

>recently unbricked my old Wii I've had since like launch and restored all of my shit
>hooked it up to a CRT
>setup RiiConnect24 and Wiimmfi
Shit is comfy

nintendolife.com/news/2016/10/just_dance_2017s_best-selling_version_is_on_wii

Just Dance on the Wii outsells the other console versions in the UK.

>Imagine having a Super Nintendo game back at 2005 when the X360 was a thing
This is some crazy shit going on

People have been using that term since 2006 boy

Attached: 1347763634451.jpg (557x764, 62K)

Why

>Mates over having a movie and indian night
>Food done
>Movie over
>Yo what games you got on that thing?
>Turn on Just Dance 4
>Yo dude that's fucking gay lol
>25 mins later
>Four new profiles added and we're taking it in turns to dance to "Call me Maybe"

That's the magic of Just Dance.

>not using your wii as a dedicated just dance machine

Attached: 61256553_454734021944015_7132360898247641520_n.jpg (240x135, 9K)

and for good reason, it's a better console

Attached: f9d0e664653d23c1d65e3c080db56654.png (800x600, 433K)

Just Dance audience probably hasn't bought a new console since the Wii, and motion controls are built in without people having to pair their phones.

It's a bit sad how little vidya technology improves these days, it really has stagnated. Before a decade would make the worlds difference and have huge improvement and revolutionary steps that we could not even think of. These days a decade barely makes a difference and only improves it a bit, and it's mostly just refinements.

Umm, Sweeitie it says Wii right there and everyone knows the WiiU is just a peripheral.

Lots of normies bought a wii

This is only true for consumer technology.
Industrial and measurement technology is changing at a pace that is fucking ridiculous.

>Imagine believing in this

>Wii
I guess those nursing homes still have Wiis to keep the elderly active.

WHAT?

>The Wii has outlived the PS3, 360, Wii U, DS, PSP and Vita

What an amazing feat.

the question I have is which store still stocks physical Wii games?

GameStop had physical Wii copies of JD2017 and 2018 last time I went.

I am forgotten

Attached: $(KGrHqF,!oUFDCbMNoueBR!DRmOvr!___32.jpg (730x655, 44K)

Now that wii u and cardboard have run their course what will Nintendo's next scam be?

Attached: images (27).jpg (739x415, 49K)

The wii was a sensation, it sold like crazy. it's still used all over the place in cruise ships, nursing homes, pubs, childrens hospitals, wherever you can imagine. Just Dance is the perfect casual party game for the wii and it keeps on selling to people who bought the wii. So they keep making it.

Don't forget 3DS

OP. The Wii U plays Wii games.

>44% percent of the sales were made from the wii version

fucking HOW

Imagine being the code monkey that achieved his gay dream of working for them video games by being hired by Ubisoft and being told you’re working on a Wii game. Do you quit, or pray to god they like it enough to promote you and put you somewhere else?

the wii still exist?

Cope

Why would you be mad? Working on this shit is the easiest job in the world. It's literally the same thing every year, but with a few songs and pngs moved around. You seriously think they're remaking this shit from the ground up every year?

Also, Fifa games were getting PS2 ports into this decade as well. All they do is shuffle around the roster, and one year they didn't even bother to do that.

There's a lot of casuals that still have just a Wii and just dance if perfect for them

This old people dont set uo new consoles and dont understand consoles cant play games for newer consoles
Like high schools in my area have an entire just dance unit and use a massive projecter in the gym bigger than a movie screen
Its obsurde considering only 4 ppl can dance at once and in highschool they had us in lines waiting because it was a class of 30

Wii is the PS2 of Nintendo, it will get multiplats for another 10 years probably

>CARDBOARD IS WAY MORE FUN THEN ALL OF THE PS4 EXCLUSIVES COMBINED
OH NO NO NO

it's already tied as far as getting new releases go, last PS2 game was like fifa '14 or something

The Wii version has always been like $5 cheaper than the Wii U version. Nobody is going to buy the Wii U version when it's exactly the same game and the Wii U can play Wii games anyway.

>Fifa games were getting PS2 ports into this decade
IIRC FIFA 14 came out on the PS2, PS3, and PS4. I'm pretty sure it was the last PS2 game ever released... 13 years after the system launched.

Obsessed and seething

The Switch is still selling. Die mad faggot.