this

just let it go already, it suffered enough

Region locking

updates

updates

An update

remove all hats.

add more hats

Fix any of the numerous bugs that have been present since launch. Fix literally any of the bugs that have been introduced in updates.

zombies

TF3

Removing this from Competitive mode:
>Q: ARE THERE ANY MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY?
>A: The only minimum requirement is DirectX 9. However, certain graphical settings will be enforced in order to ensure a level playing field. Players will only be able to modify graphics settings that are available in the Options and Advanced Options menus.

This one retarded rule is THE reason why most Comp games don't start. This is THE reason why that message of "A player has abandoned the match. It is now safe to leave" pops up. People with fps configs and a Direct X 8.0 setup are unable to load the fucking server, and if they removed this restriction, you'd see the play count for Competitive skyrocket. There'd be a much lower rate of people "abandoning" matches. The indirect effect of this is that even more people would begin queueing for Comp since the rising player population would allow for quicker, more balanced matches. The main reason Comp mode is dead is because people get tired of queueing for half an hour, only to join a match that never starts, all because of a stupid config/directX restriction, which leads to lower player numbers, which leads to longer queues, which leads to less balanced matched, which leads to less players, and so on ad infinitum.

a company that actually cares about it

youtu.be/t6cvIT8NCXg
VR and meat

more skins and hats

Female classes that moan as they die.

Made this post for a TF2 thread that hit page 10 before I could finish, regarding the next update:

They're going to make the Heavy update an all around absolutely butt fuck massive update, possibly one of the largest, if not THE largest. Well even get chunks of some popular unused community updates, like Frontline. We'll even get the final comic. On top of all that, community will be given extra attention by facilitating and focusing on setting up and participating in community servers.

What won't be touted by Valve concerning this update, however, is that it will be the final update. To maintain the item economy, they'll never outright admit it, but effectively this update will attempt to encourage and facilitate community support as much as possible, as it will become our responsibility to sustain the player base, and they're going to give us the tools to do it. Sure, we might get a few balance patches down the road, maybe even some cosmetic cases ever half year or so, but this update and final comic will be TF2's End of Life.

the tenth class

Fix the fucking melee hitreg jesus christ

Attached: 1559694286671.png (1154x1062, 819K)

delete competitive mode, hire bitcoin assasins and kill all the tf2 youtubers

A hentai mod and female classes.

REMOVE RANDOM CRITS!

Reduced loading times and VFX bloat by letting players completely disable loading cosmetics.
Also, bring back HITLERS JEWFORT.

>We'll even get the final comic.
The lead writer already confirmed they aren't working on a final chapter

Attached: sadfrog.png (480x480, 351K)

Remiving matchmaking and only allowing community servers

Soldier in Smash Bros.

that actually looks good

removal of hats

Give Heavy the Solider's banners

Attached: cloud.png (593x593, 245K)

Eat my shit with a knife and fork faggit, random crits are based

They will eventually. I wasn't implying this update was coming out in a reasonable time frame anyway.

an update to remove all updates

Remove every single item and leave just the default loadout.
Autism maps (as in rocket jumping challenges and such)

Pick one

COMIC FUCKING WHEN

Have the game not run like ass and improve hit detection is all I want at this point. We are reaching critical mass where too many items are starting to ruin the game.

Attached: 1545879606413.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

when hl3 releases

>comp mode
Who the fuck cares?

Give me source you son of a bitch

Removing autobalance. I don't want to hear how it's a necessary ebil. You're wrong, period.

Attached: autobalance.png (1247x1538, 3.16M)

A content update of any kind, we're almost at 2 years since anything happened

>They will eventually
I admire your optimism, even if it borders on naivety.

adding heavy to smash and getting nintendo hats for the game, also, story mode

Attached: 000.png (936x355, 71K)

I just want the final comic, then I can rest

Attached: tf2men.jpg (2048x1536, 594K)

Valve actually caring about it again.

More randomness to random crits
I want random mini-crits, random mega-crits, and random crits on sentries.

Attached: 1559986946806.jpg (750x498, 28K)

an offensive MVM mode where you play as blue mercs destroying a red themed robot base.

Attached: 352X16W.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

That honestly sounds like fun.

porting it to source 2

this actually sounds kinda dope

>mega-crits

Attached: extreme.jpg (400x527, 46K)

You have my attention, and I don't even play MvM

This. I don't think they've ever played their own game.

That's one of the main artists, not the writer you dumbfuck. The script's done according to Pinkerton, who said that if ended up never releasing he would just state out the plot on his twitter. They just haven't felt the need to actually finish the damn thing.

Updates.

New updates will bing new players and old players.
More players, more fun.

Not shit hit detection

Remove the nigger, I don't want niggers in video games.

Remove casual mode and force people to use the damn server browser.

Attached: 1547831142427.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

an actual fucking dev team that COMMUNICATES
and functioning hit registration that doesnt get you killed 2 seconds after running behind a wall

Demoman is based, faggot.

Attached: 000.png (530x552, 172K)

Ultra-crits that crash the targets game.

Attached: +_7979cd59b0fafe50379d6a0e2c0c3e74.jpg (415x604, 97K)

nerf explosive weapons

demospam and soldier's silly instakill rockets are killing the game for me

just dodge lmao

he looks like fucking Bill Burr in that pic

or pat

you need to work for valve

sv_pure 0

Remove Medic.

There is something similar to this already, in the form of MvM Story mode maps

Soldiers rockets are ok and they tried nerfing demospam but the comp players and demomains flipped shit. If I was a good demoman I wouldn't be needing the sticky launcher

What the fuck did you just say?

Attached: 1515411564679.jpg (884x790, 161K)

Autobalance isn't the problem, the problem is matchmaking.

Valve isn't lacking in ideas. People keep acting like they haven't added all these things that are so obviously a good idea because they just don't know, oh, if only someone would tell the- no. They know. They've always known. It's just that people at Valve work on what they want and no one wants to work on that, so that's it.

Atleast it requires more than 1 hit to kill with soldier, and needs to be close range, and demofags cried so hard they wont touch him again
Yet sniper has infinite range instant 150 damage and there is a reason why hackers pick him all the time.

based updatemind

why not both

Everyone agrees Medic is OP and he just ruins pubs. As soon as someone's girlfriend or little brother with down syndrome butt-Medics someone in a pub, they trash the entire enemy team single-handedly. Medic is like getting teamwork for free. If you and your friend are a Sniper and a Demoman, it takes a lot of coordination to cover each other and use your weapons in tandem to make the most out of the benefits you each provide. Medic just clicks their ally and creates an invincible player.

they both have issues
>autobalance picks people who do the most work then throws them onto the enemy team thats being stomped as soon as they die once
>matchmaking doesnt fill the slots of the team with 4 people AND it doesnt make balanced games to begin with

The removal of the Pyro class.

Or fix him by removing his airblast, or alternatively balance it by giving projectile classes weapons that can bypass airblasts

give spy spas 12

WELL WHICH ONE IS IT Yea Forums?

remove because they're all fucking awful looking and tank the game's performance like crazy

This is only partly true if said medic is using the vaccinator. Fuck that weapon, it's the only one that gets me seething.

Give Spy the ability to slide the sapper like in his "meet the" trailer
Add mandatory friendly fire to make spychecking stop

Attached: 1539763760200.jpg (512x512, 61K)

no skins
no loadouts
server browser
new maps and game modes

i'd be fine with this if the kunai and dead ringer didnt exist

I actually liked the sticky nerf. Demo's primary is pipes, not stickies. Stickies are way overused.
>t. 600hr demo

He honestly looks like shit in white colors, keep him black ffs

updates

Removing hats and expensive cosmetic weapons, or just making them all available to everyone for free.
Besides that, doing anything besides updating more localization files and adding more comp medals.

Here's a few I can think of.
Buff the caber and the bison
Swap the stats of the sun stick and volcano fragment
Bring back the soda popper's run hype or crits but not both
Give the scout the pain train
Make the neon sign crit gassed players
Make the amputator's taunt (I think) loop
The buffalo steak is no longer melee only
Family business is now a fat scout weapon
Eviction notice is no longer a diet GRU

I'll never understand why some people use Dead Ringer
Apparently the pros love it but why? What is the merit in getting shot before going invisible? Just use the stock watch. It's not like you can surprise anyone because DR makes an extremely loud and obnoxious noise on decloak.

your retarded fan fic is probably the most retarded ive seen so far
kudos for this you won the retard prize

Attached: 000.png (1920x1196, 1.86M)

>he doesnt know you get 650+ health from one stab with the DR

Remove auto-balance and nerf medic to make team stacking weaker

>Add mandatory friendly fire to make spychecking stop
Either that or allow Spy to fire blanks with his weapons while disguised.
Also give Spy some form of weapon to be used at melee range against enemies up-front, but only when disguised. An instant kill is too much since it makes backstabs irrelevant, but maybe stunning, disarming or making enemies weak to critical hits. Once again it's only when the Spy is disguised so it'd be very situational.
Overall give Spy new tools

Like a shotgun?

>add friendly fire
>game literally becomes unplayable

thank god you retards don't run shit

How?

Ay dios mios la atrocidad de la vidya Team Fortress 2...

If you play by hitting your allies you are doing it wrong. You're supposed to hit the enemy team. If you're having trouble distinguishing both, notice they wear different colored shirts.

hard autism post because TF2 is one of my favorite games
Since MyM basically killed community servers I feel like adding some of the biggest reason to play on them back. Add either votes for fast respawn, random crits/spread, and team scramble to all servers or make dedicated servers with these search preferences. It'd be easier just to bring back pubs and add verified community servers with these settings to the search as well, with the ability to filter them of course. On top of that bringing community game modes like saxton hale, deathrun, etc. and working with he community to make them official mode with approved maps would be pretty cool even though the majority of players on them are kids. Before all of that bring back fucking asteroid and cactus canyon even under a beta map category. Those maps were fun as fuck. Also let friends join your game int he middle without having to wait for even teams or whatever shit that is just put them on the other side, killing your friends is sometimes more fun than playing with them. Even more annoying is how servers fall off significantly after the first match its like they stop putting players into the server. I feel like maybe just opening the matchmaking flood gates during the lobby/setup period is better than getting in mid game and leaving. A server browser update would make things a lot easier, especially paired with anything else suggested. Bringing official valve servers back to that would be nice.
Also give something for the match making levels a weapon every ten or something, SOMETHING that means anything. Along those lines free weekly contracts would be fucking sweet even if the rewards are shit because the challenges are fun. An MvM update. Heavy update. More loadout slots since there are so many weapons now. That's about it post your weapon ideas.

Attached: 1559679389448.png (795x447, 391K)

As a medic main I refuse to use the vaccinator cause of how stupidly over powered it is. Not only do you give the speed boost to ALL the mediguns when it should of been quickfix only but the vaccinator rewards pocketing and forces people to either use the hunstman or go soldier or pyro to switch between their primary and the shotgun.

revert everything back to before the medic update with the ubersaw

this has to be bait

Attached: really.png (524x336, 121K)

kunai gives you 200 health on any stab and the DR has assloads of resistance

How is Vaccinator any good?

Did you really play the game wrong all this time? Wow, that's gotta be embarrassing. Well, if you did it while playing Medic with the crossbow, that's acceptable, since you do actually need to hit your allies with it.

new class

>Not using the shotgun as soldier
>Not shooting stickies behind the pyro

Think about how the game works retard. You've just turned demo, pyro, and soldier into gigantic liabilities. Never mind crits. Never try to balance anything ever again

I can't believe this guy is actually that stupid that he needed this explained.

>The confetti gun

More like a air-proof Rocket. In order to be effective with the shotgun you have to be within an incredibly short range of your opponent, which isn’t an easy thing to do if your opponent is a Pyro.

>Inb4 Scorched+Axtinguished
>Inb4 Flared+Scorched
>Inb4 Scorched+Airblasted+Repeat
>Inb4 W+M1

Btw airblasts reasonably should extinguish all players effected, including enemy players.

Actual updates and more animated shorts

You think small. I just gave more value to Scout, Heavy, Sniper, Spy and other classes. Right now the problem with Soldier and Demoman is that they can just spam everything they have without second thoughts. By having friendly fire on by default they will need to act strategically, else they could get their allies killed.

Fix all the modding errors that have accumulated throughout the patches since launch.

updates are what killed TF2 in the first place

retconning demoknight into its own 'Samurai'/'Knight' class which takes over the Solider/'Jane Doe' character, with all the existing Soldier primaries being moved to Demoman, and all his team-boost secondaries being moved to Heavy.

Fix Pyro, again
Also make Spy less shit

Attached: Pyro.png (2400x2800, 669K)

Remove sniper

>fire rocket at enemy
>friendly spy uncloaks and comes to stab that same enemy
>splash damage kills your friendly spy

>fire rocket
>hit cloaked friendly spy you didn't even see

Congrats, you just negated any upsides for spy

Autobalance existed in the game since forever and it was never seen as a problem. It was only with the introduction of matchmaking that people started complaining about it.

The problem is every single matchmaking server is exactly the same. They all have the same features (or lack thereof), the same map rotation, the same players that you'll never see again, the same ping, etc.
Thus there's no reason to stay in a casual game where your team is losing since you can requeue and find a new match in a matter of seconds, possibly even one where your team is winning, and thus nobody does. Everyone quits the instant they lose the first round because nobody wants to have to put up with losing the second and waiting for post-game, loading the new map, waiting for pre-game, and waiting for setup and hope that this time they weren't matched with all the retards on the server when they could just leave and find a new game that's exactly the same as the current one instantly, which leads to constant autobalancing.
This issue didn't exist with custom servers because custom servers are all different and there's a variety of reasons to prefer one custom server over another, hence you probably aren't going to quit the server and find another one just because you lost a single round.

Attached: 1559934789978.png (215x328, 66K)

Back to r/eddit

Install a script you big baby

>Autobalance existed in the game since forever and it was never seen as a problem. It was only with the introduction of matchmaking that people started complaining about it.

Not taking the time to read any more of that bullshit.

GIVE SPY MORE MOVES AND TOOLS!!!!!!!

kill yourself retard
the weeb is right

You must be the same type of idiot that thinks people never complained about random crits until an e-celeb talked about it.

Remove the sniper

Using a time machine to stop the developers of the far superior, highly populated Overwatch

This
>Make all sappers throwable, but with a recharge time. When thrown, they deal a slight electric AOE that damages buildings and players. However, the health drain on buildings is slower and doesn't disable them. Those that walk into the AOE Sapper field will have their locations marked to everyone on the other team. Perhaps the Red Tape Recorder could increase the size of this field so it's less shit
>Give Spy a speed toggle when disguised, going between his regular speed and his disguised speed with a hit of the button. This would have a slight cooldown to prevent hitbox shenanigans
>Allow Spy to easily fake fire weapons. Fake fired projectiles/hitscan beams would be marked to teammates, but would look identical to the real thing to the enemy.

I wasn't trying to imply that absolutely nobody ever complained about being autobalanced before, but you're a retard if you think autobalance and complaining about autobalance pre-MyM were anywhere near as prevalent as they are today.

>the shotgun is shit
lmao you have no idea what you are talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Y_d_Lhp60

I'm still sad that adult swim thing didn't pan out.

Heavy update

After reading the rest of this, you are right about autobalance being much worse now thanks to shitty matchmaking. I've been making this point for years now about how getting autobalanced right at the end isn't even an outlier scenario anymore, it's the norm.

Give spy a smoke bomb that can block sentry's sight that forces the engi to move his fat ass.

Attached: 0230560651.png (256x256, 130K)

B A N A N A

True/False: TF2 would be better if all Meet your Match changes were rolled back today.

>this thread
none of you niggers deserve an update or any fix to tf2

Attached: 1514343220988.jpg (396x360, 26K)

Allow Spy to spawn in the enemy base already disguised
I'm fucking serious
Do it

SFM

Can we get 4k support

Attached: 1542402666355.gif (427x557, 160K)

enjoy your 2 fps

At mid-long range it absolutely is. You can batter holes in people with it as a fat scout at two feet away though, but any further and you’re looking at -20hp max on hit.

granted. It's a hat that will be released in the next crate

Attached: 1553312197904.jpg (512x384, 27K)

Make a competitive 2Fort map!

see

This honestly. Stopped playing the game years ago, but I'm still invested

Attached: 032.jpg (1024x310, 67K)

A time machine that also erase your memory of the future and traps you in an infinite loop of the first week after release.

Add a game mode where instead of retrieving the intelligence you have to retrieve Miss Pauling
What changes is: whoever gets to Miss Pauling must now make their way back, but instead of being able to run you need to walk her back at her own rhythm. Going too fast makes Miss Pauling get lost.
Also allow the player to enjoy a sex with Miss Pauling to recover health and ammo (?)

Attached: 1547750725364.gif (345x535, 232K)

Making community servers more alive

>snail pace escort mission in a multiplayer game

>TF2 is dead, hats killed it
TF2 is one of the few games where I can (once in a while) go back to play it and still enjoy it, even after what must be a thousand hours at this point. I'll never understand this idea that TF2 is "ruined".

>what is payload
It's just freeform payload. Instead of following a rail you can choose Miss Pauling's path.

What is payload.

Attached: 65156156156.jpg (720x827, 40K)

removing the forced in token nigger
like that is legit forced diversity to please the fucking sjws fuck u valve for cracking to the trannies

tf2 is older than that meme

Attached: 1439766762458.gif (280x200, 1.25M)

>any further and you’re looking at -20hp max on hit
Compared to the 0 dps the flamethrower is doing at the exact same range.

Sacrifice TF2 and Overwatch together to bring back UT2004 and the Invasion RPG playerbase

Attached: invasionrpg.png (1024x768, 966K)

add green and yellow teams for community maps

that would be great

What if the Pyro knows how to manipulate fire particles, like any Pyro player with over 30 IQ?

>team just spawncamps themselves to death

new weapons

Then maybe you could learn how to shoot, like any player with over 20 IQ.

that shit is like early cod, fuck that. just switch rank for "skills" and it's the same shit

>Right now the problem with Soldier and Demoman is that they can just spam everything they have without second thoughts.
Having friendly fire enabled will not stop this. New players, trolls, and griefers will be the bane of every game you play.

>20 damage per shot
>versus infinite-ranged fire particles
good job

did they ever reveal what pyro is?

FIX
THE
FUCKING
MATCHMAKING
YOU
INCOMPETENT
FUCKS

IM SO FUCKING SICK OF ROLE PLAYING AS A TARD WRNAGLER EVERY FUCKING GAME

Attached: 1524868153314.jpg (612x600, 171K)

It’s not coming. It’s been confirmed that the comic is no longer being worked on and will not be worked on for the foreseeable future.

Then just regular Invasion, or the Weapons of Power servers that let you pick up powerups per life without a persistent stat system

make Spy faster

Would be nice if it worked yeah. I am tired of having to go a class I don't want to play just to not get rolled by the other team.

that's called mannpower and it's already a thing

Attached: 6145615650.jpg (867x693, 104K)

The saddest part is you're barely even exaggerating.

The only good idea in this thread.

-Remove Random Crits in pubs
-Disable Random Bullet Spread in pubs
-Auto Balance can fuck off
-Allow for most of the TF2 weapons (barring reskins) to be obtainable via fun contracts
-Either overhaul Competitive or remove it entirely
-Give the Heavy that ammo box item every casual talks about as a alternative to the Sandvich
-Give Spies more tools so he can stop being fucking shitty
-Option to disable hats in-game
-More MvM content updates and better incentives
-Vaccinator should BTFO with nerfs
-Get rid of the tier system with cases. Those are literal cancer.
-More QoL changes to UI, custom settings, etc
- This entire post

-Literally the Heavy update.

>I am tired of having to go a class I don't want to play just to not get rolled by the other team.
This. Spy is my least played class because nearly every game I join has 2-3 spies, usually at the bottom of the scoreboard.

Mannpower is PvP, UT2k4 Invasion was team PvE with rising ranks of enemies. Like MvM but just the object of surviving.
I liked the RPG elements anyway, having different classes made the game more fun for me

you're both basic bitch shitters who only care about your mains

Why not just play nightmare MvM?

Attached: 51265156560.jpg (1973x1546, 1.82M)

Heavy update and soldier tweaking

So what you're complaining about is a very specific glitch that, iirc, was already patched out?

more people playing sd_doomsday

t. poorfag

What do you mean? I have been doing it daily.

Attached: ,.webm (16x16, 38K)

Hello hello where is the proofs?

$5 fee to unlock matchmaking on official servers or you get locked to community ones
Attempting to switch names to that of another player ingame already attaches a clear indicator next to your name pointing out that you are the dumb nigger doing the hacking
Playtimes, inventories and account age are all visible from ingame with no way to hide them
Enable spectator in official servers
Remove cl_interp entirely and screw over every retard spy main who relies on it like they did to niggerknights doing multiple spins with shields

Attached: 1557608612551.png (339x300, 196K)

Wait, are you saying you don't know the fire particle bug?
And you want to discuss this game with me?
This fucking board

So what it is that you are saying is that you have no proofs.

mvm ping filter fucking when?

Attached: 1526934164199.jpg (680x667, 145K)

more elaborate mvm style game modes. Also what the fuck happened to mvm?

I'll forgive you because you probably started playing this year, but lurk more

Attached: 1535050973567.png (183x238, 14K)

>only care about your mains

I mean, who doesn't?

Attached: Spy_with_the_Backbiter's_Billycock_TF2.png (620x700, 208K)

NO MORE COMPENSATING FOR THE LAGGY THIRD WORLD SHITTERS WHEN?! I'M TIRED OF NOT HITTING FROM A POINT BLANK RANGE DESPITE SHOWING THAT MY SHOT HIT THE FUCKING TARGET

Attached: 20165161561.png (291x300, 16K)

Still not seeing the proofs.

This was Literally whites vs blacks back in the day

>Fire blanks with fake weapon
YES
but first they need to fix the incorrect disguise bug and let the spy disguise as a player who actually has cosmetics if they pick a class which the enemy doesn't have

Attached: 1555158577305.png (899x570, 161K)

Look it up

daily reminder that these are bots, this is NOT multiplayer

it was kino though

>Spy retards who spawncamp their own team
>Jarate, Mad milk and Gas Passer became just completely obsolete
>Also diving and pressuring enemy on the point is obsolete thanks to friendlyfire
>Heavy retards who spawncamp their own team
>Engineer's sentry
>Melee
>Pyro retards who camp their own team
>Soldier's whip
>No one dares to contest the point on defense because they don't want to die by their teammates
>Demo retards who spawncamp their own team
>Beggar's Bazooka
>Any explosivejumping next to your teammates
>Sniper accidentally shooting his teammates from backlines
NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

Random mini crits would probably fix the problem in casual, if it was more likely to get them than real crits.

Quickplay

Attached: wafer.webm (896x504, 2.77M)

what's the appeal of this game?
there's like 4 maps and the combat is uneventfuly chaotic

>That sniper main who thinks he is hot shit for being a laggy mother fucker making him impossible to hit and only plays on twofort community servers

and before they say it was racist, they were close friends before the whole war update

I did, and what I'm seeing is that people are saying it's patched. But if you're doing it every day you should have no problem making a small clip of it in action, right?
So, if you would please, the proofs.

Community revival.

Attached: pluto.png (112x112, 29K)

That's not what was patched
Do you REALLY not know? Jesus christ I had no idea there were people this new browsing this website

Attached: 1548663385332.gif (400x341, 1.96M)

Almost forgot, you need a valid US birth certificate to play

>there's like 4 maps

Attached: 1491525749463.jpg (786x577, 37K)

he obviously got stick trapped twice and uninstalled user. just mentally filter the shitters

Hello yes waiter, these are not the proofs that I ordered.

remove random crits
remove aesthetic ruining cosmetics
small buff to heavy and spy

Attached: 1511472330115.png (640x400, 46K)

You telling me there's other maps besides upward, 2fort, dustbowl and badwater basin

Attached: 1542313658451.gif (500x365, 2.5M)

Attached: 1553639171806.webm (600x338, 2.76M)

They teased the "pyro is a woman" thing a couple times, but never confirmed. Honestly, I like not knowing
Damn, must've missed that. Ah well, at least we got Meet the Medic

Attached: Operation.jpg (1200x800, 741K)

She's whatever you want him to be, baby.

And here I thought turbine was part of the top played list.

Attached: 56156115561.jpg (800x450, 159K)

Another one for the modders out there to take note of.

Attached: 1321760344250.jpg (378x367, 39K)

>have not-shit internet, connect to a server where I have less than 70 ping
>get lagged to shit anyway to the point where I can't even count shots properly because one (1) person in the lobby is connecting to a virginia server from antartica
name a worse feeling than this

>mega-crits

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Attached: 1320267691758.jpg (179x179, 5K)

nerf sniper by making him have to build charge meter before being able to oneshot
nerf pyro's afterburn damage and undo most of his shitty rework
slightly nerf soldier and demoman's damage
give all spy knives YER's mechanic of insta-disguising
give heavy a unique primary
give engineer more building types
make every medic melee weapon have vitasaw and ubersaw's effects of uber stealing and retention
buff the scout's goddamn sandman

Attached: 1503346139249.gif (400x280, 1.27M)

So, you say there is a way for Pyro's flame particles to infinitely extend across maps, and this should be common knowledge?
I have it quite hard to believe but if you are ready to pledge on your family's name, I'll believe you.
I will look it up though, but remember that I trust you like I would trust a friend. I wish you are ready to return that trust with honesty.

Man you guys have some of the best TF2 balance ideas I've ever heard

Attached: 1277359077529.png (203x222, 4K)

cp_process. Home
At least it was, until I fucked everything up

Attached: rollout right.webm (896x504, 2.39M)

Women and POC

Is afterburn really that bad? The only extra annoying thing is scorch shot spam.

more than 3 devs. Who honestly thought it would be a good idea to let their employees do whatever they wanted instead of what their consumers wanted. do the majority of consumers honestly want vr over csgo, tf2, dota, or a new ip because the employees seem to love it more than those

are you the map creator

>how to ruin a game by having it go no where the post
why not just remove the objectives and timers at this point because both teams will go nowhere fast

Attached: 651651561.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Removing the unlocks

Pyro's afterburn WAS nerfed already.
It's only even good on flares now, if anything it needs buffs so he can be a hit and run class that uses DoT.

the game is just not fun anymore

theres no good community servers anymore beyond wacky x10120201303210321032103210312 cp_orange servers with 2 people and 22 bots
matchmaking is still awful after two or so fucking years after its implementation with autobalance being a really shitty band-aid on top of it with 0 changes to it so you still get balanced after doing really well instead of the matchmaker finding people to fill empty slots

theres no consistency with the hit regeistration even though its 2019 and every developer on the planet figured out that shooting a man in the chest point blank with a shotgun should either kill him or gravely wound him and not deal 12 damage or that you should deal damage with melee when you hear the melee hit

it runs worse now than it did when it first came out with no optimization besides making everything look shittier instead of not adding in thousands of hats that look retarded or having a button that disables all cosmetics

i want old tf2 back

Attached: 1507426541178.jpg (229x343, 24K)

You mean random bursts of concentrated skill?

The worst part of these posts is that you can't tell if this is a really lame troll or a beta tester OG who somehow hasn't played the game since and is just leaving his platinum medal to rot away in his backpack.

Attached: 1276999194524.png (192x213, 2K)

neither of cp_process or the jump map. I think oatmeal still roams around tf2g if you're looking for the latter, wouldn't really know because I haven't played in a long ass time and just catch whatever tf2 thread I get on Yea Forums because I'm on eternal downtime

Attached: nailed it.webm (1024x576, 2.89M)

Don't bother.

It's called the cone trick and it was patched some time last month.

Add hugging in the game for jokes hahaha

Attached: 1554946882763.png (566x549, 105K)

*good updates

This guy is right
But also remove everyone who started playing since they added hats.

Deleting Spy.

Fix Heavy, or revert back to pre pyroland tf2

an active playerbase

Okay Yea Forums. Something tells me I'll never get this kind of opportunity for a long while.

Lay it on me.

I'm a diehard Pyro main. Sure I used to be a 2fort wandering babby once upon a time, but I'm more of an axestinguisher junky these days. I also think Pyro needs a buff in either speed or DPS because the flamethrower is a close ranged weapon in a game where everything else is either hitscan or projectile. That and Heavy is pretty much a hard counter with how much he can take and dish out, not mentioning his lunches.

Attached: 1314159016915.png (137x117, 2K)

Sigh... A traffic cone glitch? Seriously? Works only when you are still and in like 2 maps?
Requires a set-up and I have no idea if you have to set it up after death.
I am disappointed in you user. I trusted you, why would you stain your familys name like that?
I do not understand what you would gain from it...

I just wanted to see if he was to ne trusted. Pity that you cannot trust even a fellow mans word. People are ready to drag their familys name through mud like that.
I will go to sleep. Maybe he is happy that people in his life gets sad, who knows.

based

If anything it needs to be fucking removed so pyro can get some actual goddamn buffs without turboshitters whining about how OP pyro is because of a completely useless 8 dps DoT that can be put out by doing literally anything.

Have fun with those sentry nests that require physics professor level grenade bouncing to destroy.

Whatever you want, no

Nothing. The community already went downhill in most regions and the current playerbase doesn't even give a fuck about playing the game.

Unironically have sex

I don't know what you're expecting me to lay on you. Pyro mains are okay in my book and you raise valid points

You have no idea the kinds of shit flung at me for maining the dumb squishy baby.

pyro straight up needs a rework to add both skill and mobility to his stock loadout. The dragon's fury (un-nerfed) should be his primary and he needs some kind of inherent mobility, maybe an airblast jump or glide. Anything short or that is just bandaids that will never fix his issues

pyro is fine as is, any non retard can melt heavy before he spins up his minigun.
if you die to heavy you have only yourself to blame

I'm sorry you missed the glory days of -90 flare crits and chainsaw massacre airblast combos

Attached: metronome.webm (1024x576, 2.85M)

Have sex

Attached: 38D5A7BC-7D03-408B-A81F-AF42090FEDD4.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

t. xbox tf2 player

Attached: 1536984993409.jpg (1280x600, 167K)

Remove matchmaking.

And how, pray tell, does one have sex ironically?
>you know what would be funny
>we should ironically have sex, can you imagine
>yeah totally, look i'm taking off my clothes, isn't that hilarious?
>LOL ok now i'm putting my penis in you
>haha, can you believe normalfags actually do this
>i know, this is so dumb

this

xbox tf2 is better than the steaming pile of shit we have now

Attached: 1531795711078.jpg (559x642, 144K)

Using the axestinguisher makes my dick feel bigger, but to use it you have to use the degreaser. Which is honestly only better in Py v Py due to the afterburn providing the reliable damage pyro needs in order to get kills at all.

Not really. Even with the flame ramp-up mechanic, a heavy has more than enough time to mow you down even if you're keeping the flame on him. In fact, the only surefire way to take down a heavy without risking your neck is to double axestinguish.

...I wish I could aim flares like that. At least I don't resort to the Shit Shot.

>dat pic
What the fuck ?

>I wish I could aim flares like that.
It doesn't matter now that they do half damage, before you could do really, really stupid shit with them

Attached: sketchek didn't die tho.webm (768x432, 2.96M)

Fix the bugs, especially hitbox related. Optimize the game. Cut out the bloated GBs of unused content. Nerf stickies. Nerf direct shit. Remove minigun spinup damage thing. Revert Axtinguisher. Revert Ambassador. Revert Sandman. Give Engi a decent secondary. Give Medic a fun primary.

TF2 Classic
>no mannconomy
>no money for items
>actual updates with gameplay content not just community maps
>trading is fine but no steam market
>3 wave of hat releases allowed but no misc retard shit and no paints except team colors
>remove queueing because it removes server community growth
>ranked is a joke just remove it and let autists use their 3rd party sites and rules to set up comp games
fixed game

Attached: TF2_Engineer.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Scout's hitbox also lags behind his model because of a deep-set interpolation bug. It's why it's so much easier to hit a Scout with projectiles than hitscan, because his projectile box is so big it doesn't matter.

holy fucking shit are you literally /tfg2/ own version of enumbre?
kys with these webms

Rebalance him to use medkits that drop on the ground instead of a constant infinite source of free hp and overheal
Syringe gun can easily shred low hp targets as well
Medic is a very powerful class

No matchmaking

Pyro needs some kind of buff to be sure, but due to his no skill required primary you can't really buff him without making him OP at low skill levels.
The dragon's fury would have been the perfect solution if they hadn't intentionally made it useless garbage.

I don't know what you're on, but flaregun still deals 90 damage on crits, it's only the detonator and the scorch shot that deal less.

Attached: pyro is a close range specialist.webm (1364x768, 2.88M)

I manage somehow with muh detonator minicrits, but man... 90 damage after hitting a flare... Those were the good old days. Short lived for me though, as I stopped playing for a while after.

I remember when my stinguisher still full crit, much less didn't extinguish. Oh what a sensation of mowing down big stupid heavies with some quick thinking...

syringe gun is useful as a wet fart and the only useful option (cbow) is as fun to use as a wet fart

delete pyro

funny niggers are okay
tf2 and gta sa are some of the best and only games that accurately portray or have acceptable negro characters

Pretty sure almost none of those remarks are remotely close to anything he's said. How do you take "Remove random bullet spread" and get "Remove weapon spread"?

Making them gay for each other?

It's amazing that most multiplayer shooters have some sort of map rotation, or very little maps to play on, yet even though TF2 has 72 maps for anyone to play on, I can pick just one and still get matched moments later.
I mean, a map rotation could fix matchmaking problems like team balance and queue times, but then again that's how it was when meet-your-match started, and I guess people hated it

Anyways, bring stopwatch mode back. What's the point of both teams in payload win lol

Also remove random crits
But keep random crits EXCLUSIVELY on stock melee weapons

Balance is for compfags and it killed all the fun in the game.
You can't deny it cause it's true

They would never nerf Medic because they made him overpowered on purpose. Class-based video games always do this. They "know" that nobody "really" wants to just sit there and heal people all day, so they make the healer so powerful that it's integral to the fucking party. And then they increase the skill floor up into the fucking ceiling so your girlfriend can't screw it up.

It's retarded. If you, as a game developer, actually look at a class this way, that's a red fucking flag that it should probably just not be included at all. Give everyone regen or tell them to suck it up.

I like them.

I like that you're both so used to being on /pol/-infested Yea Forums that you fail to recognize it as sarcasm.

remove clientside sv_pure restrictions on valve servers
remove graphical restrictions on competitive mode
hand future mvm development to the potato.tf people
ban all automated trading accounts
implement valve-run scrap.tf clone to put pic related out of business; allow players to donate scrap profits from trades to workshop creators of their choice
begin move to source 2
update heavy

Attached: 31a21937c3922b6a330608958cf388416e1444d1_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

I dunno, are you the /tf2g/ version of a giant faggot? :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=ml-5QK06IcE just for you my dude
Last I remember, they were changed to deal minicrit instead of critting when the target is on fire. Did they revert that?

Remove all tournament medals
At the very least stop updating just to add medals

1) Remove all forms of melee from Demoman
2) Create a 10th class named "Charger" with all the removed abilities.

The one fix the game needs is more varied map rotation on servers.
This is something the game used to have, but nowadays the only servers with a varied map rotation are cancerous furry/friendly servers where you get kicked for hurting people.

Attached: 1508792974259.png (168x184, 67K)

i know it's a joke I just like to post my reasoning in case any unironic zoomers who've never played see

Yeah. Only the vanilla flaregun fullcrits on hit. Everything else minis.

>Last I remember, they were changed to deal minicrit instead of critting when the target is on fire. Did they revert that?
Other way around. The flaregun used to only minicrit on burning targets before they changed it to full crits, but it hasn't been nerfed off of full crits at any point since then.
You're probably thinking of detonator and scorch shot, which only minicrit.

A better matchmaking system. Also, not allowing autobalance when the game has less than 1 minute left.

...why?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.25_[2017.02.25_20.51.16].jpg (1280x720, 175K)

that wouldnt even add anything new or exciting to the game. thats the lamest possible thing they could do to this game.

Friendly servers are fucking cancer. What's the point? If you want a friendly server fuck off to Gmod or VR chat.

wait, you're the dude from the giant nutella jar selfie lol

a update that turn demoman from an honorary aryan into a honory aryan with a glock

nerf the afterburn on this little shit
either reduce the afterburn duration to only 3 seconds on hit, or have it only do 1hp per tick like the degreaser

ffs it's like a goddamn incendiary rocket launcher, except it's even harder to miss with it

Attached: 250px-Scorchshot.png (250x165, 37K)

What's the point of removing the sub class just to cram it back in? We don't need a 10th class, and we sure as hell don't have a use for a dedicated melee class.

It wouldn't be a problem if they kept to their containment servers, but I've been seeing more friendlies lately even in KOTH and Payload.

It's a shitty low fire rate ranged option for an already gimp at long range class. Try not getting hit.

That's fucking great to hear desu
I DEFINITELY remember flaregun getting put on -45 minicrits when hitting targets that were on fire after the MYM update but I also remember hatless being a 2011 update.
Maybe I'm just stupid who knows
Glad that joke didn't die

Attached: odyssey.webm (384x216, 2.48M)

There's like fifty different ways to put out afterburn, how much of a shitter do you have to be to have problems with it?

>update engine and textures so it is up to date with hi-definition textures
>revert artstyle back to the pre-earbuds era and keep the artstyle consistent
>Remove items the allow classes to bypass their weaknesses
>modify competitive so it is more self regulatory by the community

Attached: 1382333544270.jpg (260x350, 20K)

Scorch shot is based.

>Glad that joke didn't die
i'm not glad that you're still alive
kys

That's something we can agree on at least

Attached: stickyball.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

This. For once I'd equip anything that isn't a sandwich.

Fuck I love this webm. It satisfies something in me that has gone unrelieved for so long. Every unearned death can now rest peacefully, right next to pyro's nerfed to hell and back corpse. Fuck Robin for his demo hardon and desire to turn tf2 into his personal fucking playground.

Attached: firestone is looking good!.jpg (754x466, 29K)

How do I know which way someone is going to face when they exit the teleporter?

the sole reason people like medic mains its because hes the only dedicated healer class in the game
add one without lock on and watch them get trashed

>le depressed man xdd
kys pastanigger

they always face the same direction regardless of their facing direction on the entrance pad

>On demand no falloff minigun
Yikes

trannies

Pyro main here. He definitely doesn't need a buff, it's just that 95% of people who play TF2 have no clue what the best utilities are and think the degreaser / reserve shooter / powerjack meta is the best for everything. In truth it only just barely counters other Pyros and that Scout's going to make it to his gear locker with 12 hp because the degreaser sucks dick.

Run stock / detonator / homewrecker.

Stock:
>Ambush king with great damage
>Afterburn game strong
>Solid airblast

Detonator:
>Shits all over Snipers, Heavies, and Scouts like there's no tomorrow and spooks the other classes into ducking back around the corner
>Det. jump to get on roofs and more hiding places because you're an ambush class
>All the skill that it requires is aiming in their general direction twice to get consistent mini-crits

Homewrecker:
>Supports your engineer during spy checks
>Why would you need to whip out a melee weapon in combat when you have a flamethrower that has longer reach and better utility

I'm used to the switch speed of the Degreaser. There's no turning back for me. That and axestinguishing feels fucking awesome. Also, see

MORE
WEAPONS

Yeah, yikes that you think that would be "on-demand". Soldier already has a better chance of building up 600 dmg for the rage meter by firing a crocket into a group of people. Heavy would be giving up his sandvich, which is huge.

They need to just change projectile hitboxes to only be a bit bigger than hitscan boxes, and make splash damage, which is hitscan, even if it comes out of a projectile, use the hitscan boxes.

or use dragon furry becuase it make good fun

Who's this semen demon?

Afterburn is not much fun to play with or against. It's almost a necessary mechanic for the pyro, but no one enjoys being on fire, especially when you die on top of a healthpack after killing the pyro.

>all matches are now hugging parties
Please no.

I would be okay with removing spy (and sniper) if we had some other good way to take out nests.

official surf servers

>you're an ambush class
It wasn't always that way. I remember the days when the best pyro counter was simply knowing how to position yourself. Don't let them get close, and you had no problems. And that was before there were so many counters to afterburn. But the pyro was good at rushing unprepared demos and robin wasn't about to let his favorite class be hard countered, so pyro got nerfed over and over. I couldn't even imagine trying to be a pyro main these days. Straying even slightly from the elite meta must be very punishing.

Attached: 126557626381.jpg (960x1280, 556K)

Not him, but heavy's falloff damage is the most severe of all classes. It's like this because of years of nerfing it over and over to balance it. I suspect you don't know what heavy's minigun used to be like before it was nerfed like that. Giving heavy the ability to ignore falloff damage whenever his banner is full is a fucking tf2 suicide update.

>I would be okay with removing spy (and sniper) if we had some other good way to take out nests
>what are ubers
>what are stickies
>what are bonk scouts
>what is the direct shit
>how do I corner
Great bait, man! Do you mind if I use it some time?

>What's the point of removing the sub-class just to cram it back in?
The current "melee" subclass, as a consequence of being tied to its main class, is required to use explosives. And all designs to this subclass are inherently designed with this in mind.
So that you can cater weapon design specific to the sub-class without being burdened by balance or hold-overs from the previous class.

I seriously think you guys are retarded for not being able to figure this out on your own or understand the design consequences of branching vs. outright splitting. I'm actually kind of embarrassed that I have to explain this to you.

It gets rough when it's a team of people who actually know what they're doing (which is rare), but it's manageable on every game mode besides Payload. There's absolutely nothing the Pyro has that can cause a coordinated group to scatter from the cart that's healing them. It really is just Demo attack, now Demo defend: The Game Mode.

What I would like is this for sappers:
1 second recharge on placement, 4 seconds on slide. No limit to sappers placed on buildings, maximum of 2 sappers on the ground.
They will slide and attach to any buildings they hit, and will then be placed sappers. After slide is over, if they haven't hit anything, they will act like a small ammo pack.
If they hit an ammo pack or health kit, they will "zap" it, and make it so that only the slider's team can pick it up. If they zap ammo dropped from an enemy or health dropped because of the candy cane, those won't despawn.
Sappers on the ground can be broken by any class' melee with two strikes.
Not a huge buff, but now you can make enemies waste time, potentially while burning, trying to break your sapper, while you can sneak up and backstab them.

>Furry megaman
fucking christ.

no charged sniper rifle shots. fuck gibus wearing bodyshotter niggers

I know exactly how Heavy works, which is why a buff banner would be a great addition for Heavy. Go into a Casual server, never use a secondary, and try to build up 600 damage. On top of that, then imagine blowing your horn and trying to actually take advantage of those 10 seconds of minicrits. Now imagine how much easier it is to do this with Soldier. I don't see anyone claiming that Soldier is OP popping buff banners left and right, because he isn't, and neither would Heavy be. What it would do, however, is give him a viable playstyle alternative. He can choose between, essentially, what the Ludmila was originally going to be with a speed increase on hit (concheror), no damage falloff with his minigun (buff banner), or tank supreme with no headshots (batallions). Plus, the banners work better on Heavy anyway since Soldier can jump away with his AoE aura. It's a lot easier for teammates to crowd around a revved up Heavy for a buff.

>what are ubers
>what are bonk scouts
It shouldn't need two people to take out one.

>how do I corner
And if the engie isn't alone and AFK? You don't have a problem assuming you have a teammate, so why wouldn't he?

>inb4 "but it's TEAM fortress, so assuming situations are all at least 2v1 is fine"

>what are ubers
We just don't know

Attached: uber.webm (768x432, 2.71M)

REMOVING COMPETITIVEFAGS

the ability to use audio for binds, so when i press 5 it says: youtube.com/watch?v=knAqM2Gsfi4

Perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=JqaI5LhNalk
Just fix this.
Maybe then change his weapons a bit.
I'd say remove the airblast penalty from the Degreaser, nerf the Backburner's damage but give it something else good, change the Phlog to have an overheat that doesn't apply when using crits and give it something like the Short Circuit has, and buff the DF's fireball size.

audiosprays are disabled on sv_pure 1 and people can disable them by scripts iirc

There is many ways but you will get hit again by the scorch shot and have to be put out again, you cant have a pyro babysit the team just to put them out or charge every few moments to put yourself out or wait for jarate or milk to recharge.
In short its not fun at all when pyro can spam it from a distance for free and exhaust health packs and all the other shit very quickly.

sound/audiosprays are the best thing that will NEVER get acknowledged by anyone.

>It shouldn't need two people to take out one.
One... nest...? A point on the map that gains great strategic value and even an upper hand for the entire team? Something that gives great defense, healing/ammo support, the ability to hold ground gained, takes too long to setup and is a bitch to setup unnoticed? Yeah, I guess you're right. It should always take literally only one person to take out a whole engi nest by himself. Anymore than that is too much.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

sounds based desu

Based post. Honestly the Heavy having secondaries that put emphasis on teammates crowding around him and negating his weakness is a smart idea. I really do like the potential for Heavy to be a very strong defensive character with strong offensive presence if the team is also around him. If they ever do implement some sort of team tool for him to use besides the obvious Sandvich heals, then I wouldn't mind the slow gameplay because a more defensive, yet dominant type of play can be shown off more.

Not to say he can't be scary, but the moment you decide to go full combat Heavy without a teammate out in bumfuck and you are asking yourself to get gimped hard by literally everyone with common sense. I approve of this.

Attached: i226^cimgpsh_orig.png (358x273, 127K)

>it would take forever for the heavy to do 600 damage
>so he would rarely get to use banners
>that's why he should have them
Oh I get it. You want banners to be removed from the game. Why didn't you just say that?

Attached: mightymouse.jpg (1440x900, 633K)

Lot more fun than a dozen other things in the game, name Sniper and stickyspam, and it's also on the second-worst class.
Get over it.

Holding out the sapper gives spy a defense buff, allows him to phase through enemies, and lets him feign the attacks of whatever weapon the disguise is holding. While phased through an enemy, you cannot switch to another weapon. The defense buff and phasing can work while cloaked. Enemy buildings cannot be phased through.

>allows him to phase through enemies
Please do not give spies the ability to dodge visual and spatial spychecks as it will just lead to more aggressive spychecking

Phasing should just be on a new watch.
Firing blanks should also be its own new revolver.

Good

make it vanilla again

Cool argument. I would want changes to stickies as well, maybe outline like they are on scottish resistance near spawn doors so you cant be camped so easily. Other annoying things exist but we can still hope they get changed.

I FUCKING HATE GEEL9
fuck that jew scammer

I'd let that scout BLACK me, no homo

Olivia Mann. She's like one day old bro.

>typical spy:
>average walk speed
>no way of boosting walk speed
>can only catch faster targets if they literally stop moving
>spends a long ass time WALKING to the other side of the map
>spends a long ass time walking behind somebody to get behind them
>failstabs
>gets shot
>respawns
>goes for trick stabs
>failstabs and gets shot 98% of the time
>wasting hours before finally getting an actual useful backstab
>hard countered by anybody with a gun
>always 4 on every team

Name one spy job that can't be done by another class or, worst case scenario, a combination of two.

Spy needs to be removed so all of these "spy mains" can switch to soldier or another actually useful class.

Attached: 7393e22bbd6a2a00d92088e576c228be.png (889x686, 625K)

Add a Pocket Olivia cosmetic, all class.

Attached: 1556188264331.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

It's far too late to worry about that. Hybrid demos aren't any more of a threat than dedicated ones anyways.

More lewd sprays

customize-able character

I'd just like sprays back in general

i dont understand rocket jumping

are you supposed to jump before or after you fire your rocket?

everytime i try i fuck it up. at most, i'll jump like 10 feet in the air.

Jump>0.01 seconds>mouse 1
Use Razer Synapse to make a macro, one button does both that

Think of it like the explosion propelling you on top of your jump.

Jump then fire, but make it quick.

jump, crouch, fire rocket

Jump before you fire. Make sure you crouch, too, because that gets you extra distance.
So jump, crouch, fire.

wait i thought it was only Jump + Rocket?

What does crouching do?

alright. do i need to use a certain rocket launcher? i've been using the direct hit.

why does almost everyone i see use the Original?

It doesn't seem like valve gives a shit about hackers either. I had a spy with over 800 pin and VAC bans on record.

This is how you kill something you're trying to push as competitive let alone a nice casual match.

Attached: 1287983506588.jpg (500x500, 171K)

I'm just mad people are defending Cl_interp abuse.

Spies are just face stabbing people left and right.

Attached: 1556163382311.png (341x318, 210K)

Makes you go much higher/farther. It's also necessary if you ever want to learn how to speed pogo around maps. But yeah, jump and crouch at the same time, wait 0.01 seconds, then shoot

Crouching increases push force on you, which gets you more distance. It has to do with the way physics are handled in source engine I believe.

You can rocket jump with any rocket launcher just fine. Lots of people use the original because it makes the rockets come out of the center of your screen, rather than off to the side. Personally, I think the sound it makes is more pleasant to hear for an entire match as well.
It doesn't make a huge difference either way, it's entirely preference.

>conch
Plus
>eviction notice/GRU
God i want this

Anyone who uses pipes more than 30% of the time is terrible at the game and should be banned from demo

I have no idea what that is.

Attached: 1260584858295.jpg (200x193, 11K)

Huh... I honestly didn't think to try this.

I always wondered why soldiers usually fly friggen' high. guess i'm gonna start brushing up on this.

I'm not the best rocket jumper in the world, but I've put 2000 hours into Soldier alone, and the quickest way to learn is to download a jump map to practice offline while you listen to music. Best one is the easy jump academy one. A couple hours of practice on that will help you learn 80% of the most practical jumps you'll ever need to do in a game. Whether you want to get better beyond that is up to you.

Friendlies need to fuck off. CTF is awful enough without the game coming to a complete stalemate because they want to jump down someone's throat for playing the game as intended.

>be heavy
>die from two pill shots

You might find this helpful
youtube.com/watch?v=2me5DcgDoBk
I'd recommend starting up a local server and just practice jumping around a bit to get a feel for it where there's no additional pressure on you.

Unironically remove pyro

The final fucking comics. I just want closure on these characters man.

More air control, more distance, prevents you from landing early for shit like pogojumping.

Attached: crouchvnot.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>How do you take "Remove random bullet spread" and get "Remove weapon spread"?

Are you retarded young man

Attached: 1544762135737.png (382x417, 245K)

Footwear
>Footwear
Footwear
>Footwear

>But my spy checking :c

but really though, it almost seems like removing pyro has no consequences,

Literally spy checking can be done with scout, heavy, engie or sniper. Sometimes i question the point of pyro.

>waaaaaah

Most friendlies I run into are truly selfish, hateful people who somehow have become some protected class in TF2.

"LET PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME HOW THEY WANT YOU TRYHARD"

>tries to cap the intel
STOP CAPPING, IT'S 2FORT. TF2 IS SILLY HAT SIMULATOR XD

>tries to play objective on Hightower
KICK HIM

>accidentally kill a friendly because he's walking around the frontlines
WTF I'M FRIENDLY. FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Fuck em.

Attached: friendlies.png (564x768, 446K)

It's something that doesn't really need editing but you can if you want to make the game a tad smoother.
No one really uses it besides "pro spy mains" who abuse it to facestab.

>tfw we could’ve got a valve animated adult swim tf2 show
Still hurts bros. I just loved these characters so much

game would be better if you couldn't heal enemies with sandviches so that friendlies could fuck off

>Sometimes i question the point of pyro
Fun

Attached: 14546539133533.png (419x248, 73K)

>new thing soi
>old thing good
fuck off wojak

I'm fine with friendlies, half the time they don't really bother anyone.
Usually when theres one friendly, thats because the other team has another friendly. So it kinda evens out.

The problem is those fuckers that try to drag out a match even longer because their shit rusty toaster can't handle a map change or round restart.

Valve can't keep a schedule for a fucking comic, which takes vastly less effort. You really think they could make a tv show happen?

How does one counter it?

Attached: 1350955071415.jpg (1170x688, 102K)

Ok you got me there. Reflecting on soldiers and chasing deadringer whores is fun

But still removable imo

Attached: +_db0967ba64b737a223dec1d5adc53736.gif (326x183, 670K)

reverting Meet your Match

better melee hit detection. It’s broken as hell

Fix the engine or use source 2 to allow for better optimization and cosmetic options, like a no hat option for better visibility
Fix the fucking clipping issues

you leave the server
or maybe get lucky with a crit as demo or soldier
other than that, good luck

I've been asking that question for a while.
Leave, play on community servers that limit it to 1, and hope for some permanent solution from Valve if they ever seriously update TF2 again.

This

Let me join a Valve server via ad hoc.
Wanting to play an unpopular mode like Pass Time can sometimes take FOREVER to queue up. I don't care if ad-hoc joining causes me to not get points for my Casual rank or whateverthefuck, I just want to be able to join a server instantly and not wait for the queue to add me.

I'm more mad people with VAC bans on their account are allowed to play. What ever happened to that? Did they let up on it?

Attached: 1344860310583.png (569x304, 269K)

I once saw a custom MvM map where the players had to push a cart into the robot base but it wasn't well done (the bots weren't that aggressive and you had to kill a set amount of bots to end the round even if you push the cart all the way, so it was no different from standard MvM in that regard). MvM has a lot of fantastic custom maps though. Madness v. Machines soon.

oh wow only *now* you think the items are getting to be too much? tf2 has been completely fucked for years

im not sure either man
>VAC Banned 1 day ago
>still playing on valve servers
its fucking retarded, theres either some flaw with VAC thats not being patched out or VAC is trash, most likely the latter

Attached: 1525643897275.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Increase heavies health to 400 and remove headshots

Replacing matchmaking with official Saxton Hale.

That alone would bring back so many players.

Wait. One day ago?

What the shit is going on.

Attached: 1371639668546.gif (297x312, 1.24M)

>600 HP overheal

Attached: 1519967841734.jpg (300x300, 43K)

>Make all sappers throwable, but with a recharge time
It would be a lot easier balance-wise to just make a new sapper which can be thrown but which you only have one of (which recharges of course). You can use it normally on a single building or throw it for that AoE effect you mentioned, but then have to wait for it to recharge either way. It adds a proper penalty to being able to throw it instead of all sappers getting a straight buff, while still giving the Spy more tools.

>6 heavies with their own personal medic overhealing them

Attached: worry.png (330x422, 96K)

It's practically a guarantee I play I see at least one blatant aimbotter every time I play now.
I get TF2's F2P, but it's just ridiculous how often it happens.

Attached: 1508291112987.jpg (1191x670, 82K)

Oh boy. I can't wait to play a game of tf2 with stock weapons, map glitches a plenty and engineers building sentries under the map shooting people through the floor under BLU's spawn.

Heavy just isn't fast enough to capitalize on the banner time unless he's using the tomislav.
Plus everyone would just use the conch to make heavy move faster.

please god

Attached: olivia closeup.jpg (512x511, 46K)

I really wish they'd do something like make all the cheaters play on the same server as punishment.

Attached: 1388623105043.gif (598x311, 2.52M)

Engineer doesnt need more fucking counters, he is absolute ass

This. Just got back into playing TF2 after a few years and what the fuck. It takes 2 engineers to keep up one sentry.

Attached: 1354593255733.gif (320x178, 521K)

Attached: HE'S IN.png (513x415, 257K)

It's been in progress

Attached: Untitled.png (1356x738, 896K)

Remove Sniper

THIS
It's pretty sad how useless engineer becomes without free to plays being sentry food

>new Spy primary
>basically the revolver but it does no damage
>shooting it doesn't make you lose your disguise and makes it look like your disguise fired a shot
there, easy

>Hybrid demos aren't any more of a threat
Any amount of nerfing can remove any worry. My argument is that balancing is difficult, not impossible, and that's been evidenced by the continual nerfs that Chargin' targe has experienced since its inception.

The point remains that Demo has been turned into a proxy melee class that, for all intents and purposes, could have been a class in its own right if valve had enough foresight during the game's inception..

>decoy projectiles still do knockback
>spy starts to rocket jump

Attached: 1510646861927.jpg (377x567, 15K)

>shoots a "bang" when you use it

Attached: 560242.gif (527x506, 13K)

They should just remove the F2P option. It'll cut back on the cheaters significantly.

that's pretty similar to what runescape does, theyll have events where the teleport bots to the same server and go around killing them

i dig it

That would suck fat dick. Spy needs his gun.

I like it

Attached: 1369188012885.png (181x180, 27K)

It easily cuts your deaths down to a fraction, it's easy as hell to get hit, pretend to die, get the fuck out of there, hide till you're recharged and rinse and repeat.

so how do we buff the baguette man? it's no surprise that he can struggle staying alive against a decent team
i've seen some examples of buffs in other threads, such as:
>giving damage resist to disguises along with cloak or +25 health
>ability to toggle speed between the class you're disguised as and your speed
>ability to fake reloads completely without it being bugged
>have the enforcer do more damage to buildings along with the piercing resistance ability

Attached: 1508450732393.png (256x256, 55K)

even more hats

Attached: tf2 heavy 1560115170531.jpg (422x442, 58K)

> It's not like you can surprise anyone because DR makes an extremely loud and obnoxious noise on decloak.

You'd be surprised.

Attached: 1307903931399.png (630x467, 213K)

i played with some 10 year old russian kid on my team and every time he spoke on the mic you could hear his speaker through his mic and he was listening to miss pauling voice lines over and over while playing for the whole match.

Remove matchmaking
allow mods and sprays in Valve servers
Let us join Valve servers via server browser

Why

Attached: 1313365851672.png (180x180, 46K)

Spy will always be shit at high level play by his very design. He's a character that gets worse with the more experience the opponent has. Contrarily, any decent Spy can demolish pub teams of 12 year olds that just installed the game. Giving him any substantial buffs will cause shitters to cry, which is a bad thing given that TF2's been on life support for years and needs as many players as it can get.

make us able to use sprays and sound mods in official servers again so we don't have to crawl around shitty furry servers to have fun with our sprays and mods

that'd be a good start

Attached: 1533012234315.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Spy can fake reload always.
Spy can toggle disguise or real speed.
Spawn wallhacks don't work on Spies or are removed.
Disguise animation bugs fixed.
First and third-person animations for disguising and starting/ending invisibility are synced.
No on-hit effects work on disguised or invisible Spies unless they kill them.
Spy can see loadouts like he can see health.
Spy can see enemy heads, Rage meters, etc.
Spy can see enemy ammo loaded, ammo stored, rechargeable meters, etc.
On disguise kit, Spy can see enemy team make-up, dead and alive.
When holding disguise kit, Spy can see ally outlines and, if 15 seconds have passed without being hurt, using a weapon, or going invisible, Spy can see enemy outlines.
Spy can press speed toggle to hide disguise HUD. Neither of the above work on enemy Spies.
Revolvers have no random spread, but take slightly longer between shots.
Spy gets 20% damage resistance when disguised.
On backstab, Spy gets 1-2 second speed boost.
Spy can slide sappers to hit buildings or block enemies from using health kits and ammo packs.
Sappers recharge after 1 second on placement and 4 seconds on slide, and slid ones can be broken with two melee strikes.

Just copy/pasted it from the archive, so cut the seeing enemy outlines thing. I still think he should see his team's outlines, though. And maybe the outline of anyone he's disguised as, instead of the whole enemy team.

Removing mannconomy

Mannconomy update was literally the beginning of the end, making the game F2P and introducing the trading minigame fucked the game up.

At this point, realistically, more weapon focused updates would be nice. Modders put out so many good models and animations, a shame valve doesn't give a fuck