THE WII IS STILL ALIVE

NO ONE CAN TAKE DOWN THE TRUE KING

Attached: ccccccccc.png (1565x905, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiibrew.org/wiki/Making_homebrew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOO
SWITCHFAGS, SONYFAGS AND MICROSHITTERS ARE SEETHING

NINTENDO ALWAYS WIN BABY

>no Wii U

>Wii
>no Wii U

Attached: get fucked.jpg (258x245, 12K)

PS3 GAMES ANNOUNCED: 0
X360 GAMES ANNOUNCED: 0
WII GAMES ANNOUNCED: 1

WE CAN'T STOP WINNING BROS

What about Wii U?

Is this real?

Attached: 1454446094586.png (730x671, 192K)

>coming to fucking Wii
>not coming to PC
oh nonononono

Wii U is backwards compatible, so it can be played on both.

WiiU is dead
3DS is dead after PQ2
Wii still alive

Confirmed for the WII U as well

How? My launch Wii only lasted up until this year with very little playtime, and that was after sending it in to get repaired halfway through its lifespan.

I don't get why, seems like one of those games that would work well in VR if implemented.

THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT NINTENDO

>Wii still alive

then why do i feel so dead

>Stadia
I don't know shit about Just Dance, but doesn't it require some amount of decent latency, given it's a rhythm game?

based Wii

OTHER GAME

>dancing with something blocking your view

There's no way this is-
>it's real
What even IS this timeline? Which one of you faggots is playing with the time cube?

Attached: 1557228679988.jpg (500x337, 44K)

>coming to stadia
I told Yea Forums that Stadia has real potential, and yet the braindead idiots here wouldn't listen.

Attached: brainlets.png (1066x600, 276K)

>a new game is not released on a later platform but on an older one so you have to use backwards compatibility to play it
I think this is the first time we have this situation.

Backward compatible.

But it says Switch right there.

It makes sense. Those games sold like crazy on the Wii and there are probably a high number of people who just never upgraded to the next console gen. I've seen the same happen with sports games.

I know Ubisoft was infatuated with releasing Wii shovelware, but someone is going to have to start an intervention with them soon if this keeps up.

You're still feeling something, therefor you ain't dead.

The games are extremely generous, not designed for competitive score, and you can probably just cook an extra 200ms lag buffer into the stadia version and no one would care or likely even notice

>stadia has potential
>Because it got a port of a fucking wii game
Lovely self portrait you have there little user. Who are your friends? Or is it meant to be of your family?

based
wiibros, rise up

>1 (one) game
>Meaanwhile, the Sega Dreamcast gets two dozens of games every year

This is an official release that will be on a store self. Homebrew is a different beast.

How this game plays in stadia?

>stadia
>with that unique controller
how?

What shitty musician did they have this year?

And also, doesn't this technically make the Wii the longest running console in history?

I love the wii and I unironically really want to release my own licensed game for it, where do I start?
please help, i'm only 18 right now and wii will probably be discontinued by 2026 considering famicom was discontinued in 2003, how do i obtain a devkit what do i do? i'm serious btw

360 surely will get one

I'm glad normies still buy the Wii for like $50. Easy to pick them up for under $10 and flip them on eBay. I've sold like a dozen.

Holy shit!

Don't you just use a phone as the controller on the PS4 and Xbone versions?

wiibrew.org/wiki/Making_homebrew

licensed

Besides eBay, where the heck do you even find them nowadays? I don't see the vidya shops selling them on the second-hand section

Gotta start somewhere.

>be game developer
>get hired at Ubisoft
>oh man what will I work on, ass creed, siege, watch dogs, skull and bones, who knows?

>hi, welcome to your workstation, now get started on this Wii port

I have two flea markets near me and also live in a large gridded suburb for easy yard sales. The prices they want for them range from $1 to $100. Never buy them for over $10 unless it comes with a bunch of extra controllers you can sell, then maybe $25.

>Is this real?
Yes. It's a music game. If there was an audience for it they could release it on the PS1.

Moat retro game shops who stock stuff that late gen (ie, most of them) will have a ton somewhere in back by virtue of the insane number sold, then sold second hand after whatever family who had it got bored of playing literally only Wii Sports.

see you in the bargain bins!

>hi, welcome to your workstation, now get started on this Wii port
it could be interesting for someone who likes to optimize (for older hardware)

How many of those got announced at E3?

sports games stop eventually. ubishit has been milking the wii shovelware forever.

collectorfags seething they have to buy even more garbage
they probably will pay full price too

lots of poor niggers and 40 year old mom's that use their son's outdated console play JustDance, it makes sense

>NEXTGENFAGS

If third party devs kept making games for older consoles I'd genuinely buy them.
Working around the restrictions of older tech is more interesting to me than trying to pretend your console is cutting edge when the pc fucks you

>Nintendo console don't have longevi-

Now that I've thought about it, maybe they're releasing it on the Wii because newer consoles are very expensive in second and third world countries.

Christ just let the poor girl rest, she was raped enough by shovelware.

One day, nuclear war will destroy human civilization.

Amidst the glowing ruins of the great cities, amongst the hideous radioactive mutants and cockroaches, there will be Just Dance on the Wii.

yeah i guess i'll start with this, the homebrew sgdk port of darius was licensed by sega and taito, but is going to be released for the mega drive mini instead of original hardware
if wii is dead by the time i finish my game then it's going to be arcade exclusive lol

THE WII OUTLIVED NOT JUST THE WII U. BUT THE FUCKING 3DS.

IT WON'T FUCKING DIE. IT'LL OUTLIVE THE SWITCH AND PS4 AT THIS POINT.

I don't own a phone