Xenoblade Chronicles X Episode II

>Takes place hundreds of years after the first game, so it's not a direct sequel.

>Main city is called Second Jerusalem. It will be divided into several sectors and the player will not be able to explore everything.

>First game's continents are back, with 3 more added: Miragia, Stellium and Asyre.

>Some characters from the first game return. They showed only Elma and Lin though.

>New characters revealed so far are: Alice Sakuraba (the protagonist) and Sezz (blue-haired swordsman, Alice's childhood friend). You can see a green-haired young girl in the trailer.

>Alice fights a sword that she summons, kinda like the characters from Nier Automata. She likes to spin the sword around in her idle animation, it's pretty cool desu

>The battle system stays the same, though with several improvements.

>You can now explore underwater with the Skells.

>Release: May 2020

That's everything that will be revealed on the Direct trailer. I'll probably leak information about other games later, but there's not much...

Attached: IMG_20190609_220745.png (894x670, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y9OHDfSiZ1g
youtube.com/watch?v=xBHVhDLoRx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's great, any SMT news?

OH GOD THIS HAPPENING I NEED THIS

Not Xenoblade Chronicles Kart?

I can believe this.

NOOOOOOO FUCK YOU MONOLITH WHYYY

GIVE IT A FUCKING REST WITH THE XENOBLADE ALREADY

Attached: giphy (3).gif (478x357, 1.36M)

But we haven't had a Xenoblade game since X on the Wii U

>NoA
>Second Jerusalem
Nice try.

Israel are our greatest allies user, they deserve more representation in games

This is the second blurry Xeno title card you've posted today. What are you even trying to do?

If we get XBX2 and SMTV, the Direct will be an automatic 10/10 for me
Of course not, how are you going to beat Jin "Faster than light" Torna?

Where’s the gameplay?

I sure hope the rumor about Malos coming back as the Black Knight was true

Wrong Xenoblade user

>Takes place hundreds of years after the first game, so it's not a direct sequel.
BUT HOW DID HUMANITY SURVIVE PAST THE FIRST GENERATION OF MIMEOSOMES?

he's dead, user

HAHAHAHA FUCK OFF
Don't give me hope please

Attached: 1516948915401.jpg (188x234, 50K)

>not a direct sequel.
No Takahashi, you're not allowed to do that. Not when you end the game on a fucking cliffhanger. YOU CAN'T LEAVE THAT MUCH SHIT UNRESOLVED

Attached: Angry Tsukiko.png (869x720, 428K)

So stupid

>Takes place hundreds of years after the first game
that would suck, sure everyone is effectively immortal and don't age but it would suck because of the cliffhanger
>yeah, the planet is fucking weird
>but that was 100 years ago

>mitsuda is back
>Persona 5/xc2 style garbage like
>New characters revealed so far are: Alice Sakuraba (the protagonist) and Sezz (blue-haired swordsman, Alice's childhood friend).
0/10

>second jerusalem

Attached: no.jpg (1000x1243, 267K)

If this is true can they at least port over the 1st game too? I didn't buy the Shit U. Or is the story really so garbage that I don't even need to play the story based on this leak?

If the wii u is shit, why do you want wii u games so bad?

>loved all 3 xenoblades.
If this is real I cant wait.

Animal Crossing info please!

>liking xc2
Leave and stay leave

Good stuff if true, started emulating it recently. What are the current theories what the fuck Mira is after THAT ending? Purgatory? Or just your usual Zohar/Conduit fuckery?

>>The battle system stays the same, though with several improvements.

Fuck no, the battle system is underwhelming, especially after Xenoblade 2.

>soraya saga didn't retweet the direct announcement
op I think there's very good chances you're a jew

Remember when XC2 was supposed to be unrelated to the original?

>stop liking what I dont like.
Go be a child somewhere else.

I don't want shit u games, I want one shit u game and that's Xenoblade. I haven't bought a single shit u port on switch cause I'm not giving jewtendo anymore than 15 dollars for them.

Yuichiro Takeda (writer for all three Xenoblade games) retweeted it. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, though.

oh please, being able to attack while moving is already a net gain

Why must you fags toy with my heart like this...

Attached: xenochad.png (2702x1153, 709K)

Switch the body types around and it's 100% correct

The story is good, it's just not the game's focus. The game is more about the gameplay and exploration of the new world.

At least try with your fakes.

>I didn't buy the Shit U.

Just emulate it on CEMU. It works well enough.

Xenosaga 3 > Xenogears > Xenosaga 1 > Xenosaga 2
Xenoblade 2 = Xenoblade X > Xenoblade 1

Attached: takahashi.jpg (680x490, 83K)

Sawano sucks

i want to believe

>our
No, only you amerilards are willing to die for another country

I want it so bad

They're mooches. Fuck them.

It's bullshit but I believe it

What are the chances of XBX coming to Switch?
Or should I just download it for this Wii U I never use?

I want to believe OP

Attached: 1558039627069.gif (560x420, 175K)

Stay mad

Not really, the rumor is Malos returns in X2.

If they announce a sequel the chances are near 100%

Any sexy lolis?

>Takes place hundreds of years after the first game
>Lin returns

Attached: tbbibi.jpg (291x121, 14K)

It'd be a rumor if there was any weight behind it. It's just a dumb fan theory.

my heart just couldn't take it. and now it's even worse knowing that it will only end in disappointment when everythings over

> What are the chances of XBX coming to Switch?

Didn't Takahashi say porting it costs too much money since they would have to redo too much shit?

Mainline Blade is for waifufags
X is for true Xenoboomers who've been playing since '98

>>The battle system stays the same
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO
PLEASE BE FAKE
PLEASE BE FAKE
PLEASE BE FAKE

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (772x578, 101K)

>returns
So is X the far future instead of a diferent setting with some callbacks?

>what are mimeosomes

XC2 came out with no XC1 port.

X has no chance.

Humanity has ascended and they're all immortal. H.B. could return as a tiny loli with six dicks and it'd make sense in context because he can just change his mim.

Did you not finish the game user?

The blurry image actually makes it less believable somehow. Text leaks with no images are sometimes real whereas I've never seen an image leak like yours end up being real.

as long as they invite even more guest artists to create their unique blades, all in

>raita
>akihiko yoshida
MUH

they'll release a physical edition with x and x ep 2, ep 2 is on cart x is only a download code

There was a port for the 3DS, most likely Nintendo decided against another one on the Switch jus to prettend that de 3DS was not dead

>XBX
>unique blades
wrong game user

CC Y/N?
Please?

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Xenoshit X fan
>appreciate all Xeno games

Attached: look! a faggot!.webm (720x480, 875K)

Not blurry enough, but it's off center so at least it's a start.

oh my bad

There were many lolis in past titles too newfag.

>Second Jerusalem
does this have anything to do with xenosaga?

>takes place 100 years later but the same cast
I legit thought this up last night in the shower.

No it was to push the New 3DS. Last I checked it was the only game that required the increased processing power.

Possibly. In XS the current capital of humanity is Fifth Jerusalem.

>Miiks.png

>Sawano
Sold.

>>>New characters revealed so far are: Alice Sakuraba (the protagonist)
>Sakuraba Industries was a Arms Manufacturer in the first game.
This could be interesting

>female protagonist
Take a guess. OP is fake anyway, the logo's change throughout each Xenoblade game. Blatant fake made to overhype people going into nintendo's extremely poor 40 minute e3 direct. enjoy 10 minutes talking about a Smash rep no one asked for.

>not being able to enjoy both story and gameplay respectively

Momo was uncanny as fuck in ep1 and even ep2
She is best girl in ep3, but a year passes between 2 and 3 so she's 15 now and no longer a loli

What do you think you stupid nigger

Attached: fcee5fededab3aae11a019cbe3aa9f3b.jpg (400x1000, 51K)

Takes place hundreds of years after the first game, so it's not a direct sequel.

Man that would suck if true. The thing that really interests me is seeing the teething stages of a new civilisation/government, dealing with aliens that have different cultures and needs.

Jumping 100 years ahead to where they’ve worked out the major kinks would be a bummer.

tanaka isn't coming back to monolith, try again next time kid

Attached: chewing.png (371x353, 148K)

>that faggot who's trying to divide the xbx fanbase from the rest.
Fuck you.

>tanaka already quit monolith soft
>sakuraba already quit monolith soft
>sawano said that he doesn't want to come back for another xenoblade soundtrack
>takahashi is working on that other game announced well before the upcoming xeno project
Anyone who believes this deserves the disappointment.

XC1 = XCX >>>>>>>>>>>>>> vomited shit >>>>> XC2
Hopefully they don't fuck it up
God, I hate XC2

I think he means Maria.

Dont get my hope up faggot

>Motoi Sakuraba

Attached: gma.png (480x320, 160K)

>XC2 sold 2x as much as XCX

its ded

>tanaka already quit monolith soft
you can't quit a company you're not an employee of, retard

Please no. No.

How well does this shit run on PC?
Worth emulating it?

Mai > Maria

Attached: lUfePkZ.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

yes, so ded that they made sure to say that they're planning on making X2 several months after XB2 came out
fuck off with your fanbase war shit

Well, the Earth in Xenosaga was Lost Jerusalem...

youtu.be/Y9OHDfSiZ1g

I don't mean it in the way that he left the company, I mean that he quit working with them in the future, like quitting alcohol. Fucking nigger.

YES YES YES YES YES

>this cant be real

Attached: 1544569576331.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Reina Sakuraba was an unused design too iirc, she's on the bottom here

Attached: 263.jpg (2149x3050, 1.43M)

fair, but you still want a shit u game apparently.

you got a source other than your ass?

It's in another dimension
You could potentially line up the "destruction" of earth with Klaus' experiment and get a situation where the Ganglion and Ghosts were fighting around Earth to try to get a hold of the Conduit.
It would explain why Morytha looks so much like NLA, why Elysium is a pod-city like NLA and some other junk.

That's false and you know it.

>source (besides a vague blogpost)
>source
>holy fucking source
>why would takahashi not be working on the main division project that was advertised as being from the Xenoblade 1, 2 and X guys

YOURE WRONG

Attached: torna squaaad.jpg (2048x1429, 407K)

I know I was just trying to keep the thread going

He went to lunch with Takahashi. Then he posted "thanks for lunch" on twitter, and retards assume that they forever broke up because of that.

IT'S DEFINITELY FAKE BUT MAN I DON'T WANT IT TO

they're all dead, user

So is this even going to mention the "black knight" from the previous games ending? Or the other character from the game that was there?

Nepotism is no joke. This hack doesn't deserve work.

This.
Fuck all the people behaving like since I enjoyed xb2 cant like xcx.
I love all the xeno.

>Underwater exploration with Skells
This will never happen and I fucking hate you for reminding me that it never will.

Mikhail is underrated
God tier design and he's one suave motherfucker

Attached: 9fc3a9f63f31f98d86ae218b6a393140.png (1209x745, 889K)

The leak with the brawlhalla mention was real, this leak is fake.
You're getting metroid Uncharted and Mario Kart All Stars.

Considering a white light engulfed the Earth at its destruction and threw everybody at Mira (where they're trapped now), it might very well be Conduit fuckery. Maybe Klaus' experiment affected multiple dimensions.

As for the war, if Earth had the Conduit, they wouldn't have needed help. The Ganglion showed up at Earth to wipe out the Human race because Human DNA destroys them.

This is fake, but there will be something Xeno-related in the Direct.

>Maybe Klaus' experiment affected multiple dimensions.
We know at the very least it transported a bunch of shit from his universe into other ones.

He was totally gay for Milton though

Is Klaus Mira?

The Torna members who weren't Jin and Malos felt pretty underdeveloped, but he was definitely the best of them.

>Xenosaga 2
>higher than anything
Get off the mushrooms, user.

Zero.
XCX was made specifically for Wii U

I guess it would be kind of neat if Klaus was some kind of "God" figure in the lore of multiple series. But I figure his direct influence is over as both parts of him are killed by the end of 1 and 2 since they roughly take place at the same time relevantly speaking.

>potato face chronicles again

sigh

I’ve heard X has much worse characters than 1 and 2 and quite possibly the worst main villain in a Xeno game. Is that true? I’ve never played it.

Disiple Lorithia is literally impossible.
Im about to give up

Attached: Nagito.gif (320x181, 46K)

I enjoy the protagonists, but Luxaar is literally worse-than-Exdeath tier, yes

Well what I'm suggesting is that Klaus did his experiment on the Earth shown in XBX's intro

Now I'm going to be sad tomorrow.

IT'S BLURRY SO IT'S REAL

The Adventure Time DLC was apparently leaked the day before that. Seems like a really random third party detail to slip in when everything else is about first party games everyone cares about. Probably just another case of piggybacking off a smaller actual leak.

They get a little more in NG+ but yeah, they deserved more screen time

>Sakuraba
Nice trolling pic

>Sawano/Sakuraba

this better be fake

The problem is what they leaked was is disappointing enough to be real.

The main villain's just boring, not actually bad.
In terms of goals and motivations, he's probably the most well written Xenoblade villain.

His motives and reasoning isn't as plotholely as Egil's, as evil as Zanza's/Amalthus's, as emotional as Torna's, or as vague as Malos's.

Fuck you OP for making me want this.

>Disiple Lorithia is literally impossible.
Grind by doing some sidequests. The vast majority of XB bosses become cakewalks once you're 2-3 levels above them.

>Second Jerusalem

That makes no sense, Earth has Conduit-powered mecha like Sirens in Klaus' universe.

Can't speak for non-Xenoblade games, but most of the characters are pretty bland. Tatsu in particular is annoying as fuck. And Luxaar is comically bad as main villain. Completely ineffective and incompetent - at one point, he even comments on it himself when he realizes everybody in his organisation does whatever they want.

>You can now explore underwater with the Skells.

BROS..........

>Hiroyuki Sawano
NINTENDO
PLEASE
DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN

Attached: 1460306359698.jpg (600x408, 42K)

>Music by Linkin Park and Hackuraba.
What would possess you to make such a shitty leak?

>Earth has Conduit-powered mecha like Sirens in Klaus' universe.
Aren't the only mecha powered by the Conduit the Artifices?

>Motoi Sakuraba
In the trash it goes

Why are all those "leaked" images ALWAYS from a left 30° angle

Attached: 1549241454966.png (779x766, 581K)

Sirens are artifices, and they go silent once the Conduit is gone.

They have multiple teams now so it's not like they're taking resources from other projects anymore

xenoblade X was trash. so bad that i didn't buy xenoblade 2, even though xenoblade was one of my favorite JRPGs of all time

No gacha, no buy. Xenoblade 2 is the best game of all time.

Attached: 1551664352233.png (1020x1214, 591K)

Yeah but it seemed like those were cutting edges.
The Skells in XBX all range from basic police models to construction models to excavators to full on military models.
My guess, if they wanted to make it one single world, is that they'd basically say Siren and Aion were bleeding edge, AI-driven mecha used to defend the conduit

he did this and that makes him ok in my book
youtube.com/watch?v=xBHVhDLoRx0

He's unmemorable, not bad. The focus of X isn't the villains.

Attached: luxaar.png (743x870, 698K)

damn it now I gotta play XS and XG to understand all this Jerusalem shit

CAUSE I HAD TO TAKE .A QUICK PIC WITH MY PHONE XD

I separated the Blade and non-Blade Xeno games, those are separate ratings. I just think the two are too difficult to directly compare, as it basically boils down to whether you prefer gameplay or plot.
That being said XS2 gets way more shit than it deserves and I unironically enjoyed it more than XS1 while I was playing it due to a more interesting battle system and actual music in gameplay. Saga didn't manage to find its stride until XS3 but unfortunately all the changes they had to do meant not even that lived up to its potential, and it kinda feels like XS1 is the only game in the series with a clear direction and methodical approach to its storytelling.

I've played through every single Xeno game except for XB1, which I dropped at that fight as well. I think I fucked myself by not doing any side content at all. I managed to make it so the only way to beat it would be to spend hours grinding and building up colony 6 from scratch.
I'd say drop it honestly, you've already seen the best the game has to offer. Just look up the rest of the cutscenes on youtube.

Yes its 100% true. Elma and Lin are the only two party members directly relevant to the plot, outside of one who I won't name to avoid spoilers, and they are boring as rocks. Elma is a mary sue and Lin is just LMAO LETS COOK TATSU. The other party members are cool but can mostly only be used for quests not pertaining to the main story.
I hated the villains too outside of the cat people. They started hinting towards some actual development and motivations during the final acts but then the game ends without giving it anything more than a few lines.

The Baten Kaitos games have god tier soundtracks desu

Only Saga actually
Gears is better though, so you may as well play both

>Xenoblade 1? That doesn't exist. The name you're looking for is Monado: Beginning of the World.
I don't even know what I'd say to someone who unironically did this. Truly the most Chad move I've heard of.

Why do these fake leak "photos" always have the same shitty off angle perspective? As if it's supposed to legitimize this dumb shit.

>My guess, if they wanted to make it one single world, is that they'd basically say Siren and Aion were bleeding edge, AI-driven mecha used to defend the conduit
That's already how they're described. The Siren info specifically says that the Artifices "come with unique functions not found in manmade weapons", with the first function mentioned being the way they use the Conduit as a power source. Normal mechs that weren't created by the Trinity Processor aren't going to have access to that stuff.

2 must've been your first game retard

You forgot the j bodies, nice try though.

Exdeath is great though

I never finished Yelv's affinity missions so I actually don't know about them

user, try harder in next time. It's looks fake as fuck.

Pls cc I wanna make a super alpha not fucking play as a little bitch that screeches and moans every time she fucking does any kind of action. I drink cock milk so don’t @ me fags.

God my dick would be harder than the moment i saw nip waifu

Attached: 1560128104788.png (1360x768, 1.3M)

He's just a tree that ate evil souls, that is what he is, an evil tree. He has no empathy because he is physically incapable as he was born from evil.

I will kill my firstborn on stream for Yea Forums if this happens.

Right? Yea Forums seems to hate this but I absolutely loved X despite the glaring problems. I put thousands of hours into that game (something I didnt do with XC or XC2) and I'd love for this leak to be real.

Attached: MYS0.jpg (500x505, 47K)

The fact that this isn't real pisses me off

Assuming you're telling the truth (you aren't), they better have allocated the arts to the face buttons
I can't go back to the hotbar after XC2, it's a terrible system for real time combat

>Release: May 2020

Attached: file.png (601x673, 162K)

I hope thats true

not this shit again, last years was ass

Attached: chihuahua.jpg (683x683, 68K)

It's always like this
every year
I don't know what you were expecting