Cant even imagine what the roasts were thinking while witnessing this. such purity, such soul...

cant even imagine what the roasts were thinking while witnessing this. such purity, such soul, its like a spit in the face of these modern whore women who are brainwashed at birth to reject such notions and flock towards butch ugly dyke lifestyles where they can be one of the bros while fucking every chad within a 20 mile radius. and out of nowhere this pure japanese woman comes on stage, probably has NEVER had sex in her life, showing off her game in the cutest way she can. holy fuck. she single handedly saved the conference and restored hope in western civilizations heart. she is literally my wife and nobody is allowed to touch her but me.

Attached: 1560161070303.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

Good thread

Very good thread

oooog

That's cool and all but how about them video games

WHEN I MOVE TO JAPAN I WILL FINDA A KAWAII WAIFU LIKE IKUMI-CHAN ^____^ NYAAAAAA

Attached: 1542552158064.jpg (800x600, 161K)

moar

good thread

Cute hair, body, and personality
Ugly face

Japan has the culture of cute to the point that woman act infantile but it's tons better than women who act like men in the worst way possible

Attached: 1551095124340.png (605x930, 377K)

>Yea Forums
>video games

Attached: 1553102342809.png (1280x720, 648K)

I'm a yellow fever weeb but you all have extremely low standards. She's ugly

too obvious. you need to lurk more

You've sure projecting a lot of purity into the office bike.

OUT OF EVERYTHING FROM E3

A -BIOLOGICAL WOMAN- HAS PUT TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Attached: 1482909521629.jpg (258x245, 10K)

Gotta admit she's cute af, even my gf would think she's cute as hell.

have sex

Attached: KdCOraE-7LWKK9Ya76QaXPvOxPOWXbT0WHRbNLirWrw.png (801x405, 346K)

>finally watched the video
man, that was cringe as fuck, but it was kinda cute since she's a jap

>cant even imagine what the roasts were thinking while witnessing this. such purity, such soul, its like a spit in the face of these modern whore women who are brainwashed at birth to reject such notions and flock towards butch ugly dyke lifestyles where they can be one of the bros while fucking every chad within a 20 mile radius. and out of nowhere this pure japanese woman comes on stage, probably has NEVER had sex in her life, showing off her game in the cutest way she can. holy fuck. she single handedly saved the conference and restored hope in western civilizations heart. she is literally my wife and nobody is allowed to touch her but me.

holy seek help you schizophrenic autistic white manchild, is this your way of coping for not being able to get a gf?

we MUST protect her smile. no fuck ups this time

He will get someone

In Japan, as long as you are a solid 6/10 and not a complete social retard, you will find someone

In the end, the only men that will be left for western women are the retarded and 5-below uglies

They will round them up and use them as cattle no doubt but that's how you cull the herd of the weak men, but feeding them to the western women

Now if you excuse me, I am going to go play Magic The Gathering, fuck my shy and meek Asian girlfriend, after I cum I am going to ignore her and go play some PS4 while she does the dishes quietly.

This is manhood, you can't paint it any other way roastie

Attached: 1532776109758.jpg (552x754, 59K)

nice projection there buddy
have sex

you won't, retard
these people marry at fucking 25-30 if you think you will find someone as a foreigner in japan NECK YOURSELF because you won't.

It isn't really about yellow fever. The attraction a lot of people have to her isn't based simply on appearance, but rather to the spirit she displayed. She's not unattractive, but it wasn't the centerpoint. It was how she displayed a sort of charisma that many are unfamiliar with. She came off as genuine.

What people felt was a sympathetic joy rather than a sexual attraction.

have sex

disgusting roasties

Again guys like that have no problem marrying a christmas cake 30+ something ugly Japanese girl

Even the ugly will find ugly

But western women are forever alone (Which then will find Feminism, go on a hate rampage into their 40s and 50s)

As far as Japanese people go it's pretty generic, though I guess your used to all this neoliberal shit.

seek medication