Cyberpunk 2077

What do you think about the box cover of Cyberpunk 2077 and the game itself?

Attached: comment_X1WERKnePdfOZsjL3auW5oIV0WYGqj1k.jpg (600x806, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/machineiv
clips.twitch.tv/SuspiciousAliveWallabyHassanChop
youtube.com/watch?v=eGT6N742VJk
youtu.be/dprsFhqKa_o
youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c
twitter.com/machineiv/status/1137862500429340674
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHITE MAN BAD!!!!

I hate these twitter shitters, all they do is spend their day on twitter crying about dumb unimportant shit for attention

>This is a game for people who think looking like that is cool
Confirmed GOAT

Well yeah. You know that the white man personally did every bad thing that has ever happened ever, right?

WHITE PEOPLE BAD
PoC AND TRANS-ALLIES GOOD

Attached: 96930l.jpg (900x1200, 256K)

Boring generic art

Attached: keeps going.png (589x607, 217K)

Who the fuck even cares about cover art? You're probably going to buy it digitally anyway!

If it was a black guy in the exact same position, none of these people on twitter would be crying about the art being bland. CDPR did the exact same cover style for witcher 3

Yeah they could have put so much more on the front cover

Attached: surprise.jpg (319x497, 43K)

casual trash

The icon/tile will probably look exactly like that too though.

To be fair with her, the cover is really shitty. Random dude with a gun on a yellow font. That doesn't screen Cyberpunk, it's awfully fucking generic.

black guy with a gun? only a nazi would even think of that

>man in a dress has a hot take based on identity politics
Hold the presses.

>over 100 self body modifications
That’s not something to be proud of

White boys like you are so easy to walk all over, good thing you won't be around in real 2077

How long has this spam about that twitter account been going on?
12h? Jesus.

>This entire board freaking out over a cover art

Attached: 1559917074907.png (411x310, 283K)

>I personally dont like this so everyone else shouldnt either"

Twitter was a mistake

Attached: 1558253678049.png (642x700, 143K)

Who even cares

for fucks sake end it with the same thread over and over you brainless nigger

Attached: fuck.png (956x716, 796K)

over 100 confirmed dilations

Lile a cool black guy who actually seasons his food and cares for his family

This. If it was a black lesbian holding an Uzi shed be labeling it GOTY

I hate trannys much more than I have ever disliked whites t b h

I wouldn't even give a fuck if it was just a white backround and the name of the game in comic sans, its just the box art who cares

Oh nevermind shes a psychopath.

Seasoning punk 2019

Thats not the point. Shes just mad because its a white male. Or pure evil in her eyes.

Simply calling the game "Cyberpunk" after the genre itself is kind of boring as well.

>I hate these 4channel shitters, all they do is spend their day on 4channel crying about dumb unimportant shit for attention

>Yea Forums was complaing about boring cover art back when skyrim and Bioshock infinite came out
>retards on Yea Forums now defend it because of muh politics

Kill yourself, subhuman. It is bland like the redt of the shitty industry

Both are trash

>What do you think about the box cover
I don't because I'm getting it on PC.

That said, I'll never get the bitching over the cover of a game where you can create your own character anyways.

she's got a point you know.
sick and tired of cringelords acting like they are like goose from DRIVE

Awesome comment dude! Keep adding nothing of value to more threads!!

Ultimatley people are just going to complain every time we get a white guy on a box because marketing to your largest demographic is to sensible for these retards.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Witcher 3.png (487x258, 200K)

>she

Who is Yea Forums and why do you care about his opinion so much?

I thought Witcher 3 was considered good. Whats wrong user?

Fraud Coward must be rolling in his grave right now.

You know why most of the media shows white guys?
because white guys make most of the media while black guys just make hip hop videos about smoking weed and black females twerking, then they beg white people to make the things they can't do themselves

Attached: C00Bpd9WEAAx_Hn.jpg (1200x671, 41K)

I do agree that the cover sucks, but mostly because it's the simply "character+gun" motive, not because it's a white fucking dude. Those tards wouldn't complain if he was black or a woman. So despite rightfully shiting on it, they do it for the wrong reasons.

I like it. There's not enough yellow box covers out there.

But that is cool. Are these people genuinely racist?

The OP doesnt want black guys. It's an LGBT faggot who.wants games loaded with his fetish. Tranny shit.

Translation: a faggot weeb with nipple rings who does search engine optimization

They are kinda right. That cover is super uninteresting

mobile.twitter.com/machineiv

This is his bio lol
>Video Game Producer based in Tokyo. Author. Radical leftist. Trans.

Maybe the joke is that dragon age 2 is included in the list.

lmfao, imagine being this front-hole mad

I don't give a shit about identity politics shitposting but the cover itself is ugly and boring and does nothing to convey the game's atmosphere or setting or anything. just a yellow sheet with a cutout of a buzzcut mcbiglargehuge holding a gun. It's actually less effort than a fucking Call of Duty box.

>super
kys

the "sccruffy white guy" has been a complaint from black obsessed sjws for years

>hey user let's play cyberpunk 2077 it looks like a really cool game

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I think it's that Skyrim isn't winning.

but looking like that IS cool

tranny took himself out of the gene pool

Attached: tranny_eat_me_out.png (1063x357, 26K)

Those people are fucking idiots but they arent the ones complaining about this game

A bold yellow case stands out
He does look pretty cool

WHITE PEOPLE BAD

>why won't that specific race perish??
>btw i'm a freak who cuts himself also i organize anti government groups
>olivia
So things like this exist.

Attached: 1549120927937.jpg (421x834, 94K)

Short haired white guy with gun is a video game box art staple

Attached: letsgo.jpg (880x516, 432K)

This

obligatory

Attached: lmao.png (725x436, 63K)

He does look pretty cool.

Attached: 1366995469478.jpg (196x211, 8K)

>caring about cover art

Attached: 46480_screenshots_20180423184302_2.jpg (800x600, 170K)

Mutilating yourself isn't "cyberpunk", it's a fucking mental illness and should be treated as such.

Probably because it sells. 1) I know I won't be playing as a monkey. 2) It has guns, and everyone likes guns.

did the retarded tranny miss the point where cyberpunk's future is terrible (~90% poverty, crime everywhere, corporations do whatever they want), and body modifications are for practical purposes, and not compensating for mental illness

so is this a dude who cut his dick and thinks that makes him futuristic?

Shitty game. Shitty cover. For none of the reasons SJWs post. I appreciate the salt it creates tho

you forgot to mention it's always a brown haired one because blond would be nazi

>coping this hard with the fact that you're a disgusting freak

I get the cover criticism but it seems like you're judging the entire book by it.

Yes. They're that retarded

shit and shit. I hate it even more since they decided to but a shitty hollywood celeb into it. but I already know that tons of assholes will buy this crap and it will get at least two sequels, probably with Will Smith and Bruce Willis.

Guys, isn't this racism?

>not getting a steelbook

Attached: 5.jpg (599x428, 111K)

Do we have pictures of him so we can laugh?

>Acceptable criticism
Well it looks boring in comparisson to the world we have seen so far through the gameplayvideos and the release screenshots.
But i guess the marketing department wants to go the most sucesful way

>Retarded as fuck argument
This cover is shit because A WHITE MALE IS ON THE COVER

The cover art is bland and horrible, but the twitter person is still being a nigger.

From what I've seen in gameplay trailer, the gameplay does look bland and boring. They put gimmicks and flashy shit over interesting gameplay. I am also allergic to fake advertising and I criticize every game that does this. The game won't look like the trailer (graphically), it will probably end up looking like SWTOR (you remember its awesome trailers? I do) yet they are painting it like it's how the game will actually look.

This is your twitter account, isn't it

>Neo Vagina Surgery
oh man i love that anime

yes Cyberpunk has more to do with the technology and the cities, and not people themselves

>uses gif of two white guys
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1481675436597.png (552x543, 358K)

We have pictures of the tranny, unless he's a larping tranny, no.

>he looks like this
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Attached: D8fo5qQXoAwdYk3.jpg (901x1200, 233K)

Cover needs a better background than just plain yellow, makes it look like a unfinished template. Should replace it with Downtown Night City.

They do it for retweets and likes, I’m just depressed.

It does look like shit.

Tranny hates it = I buy it.

Do you want a hug user?

I think the cover is shitty and I think that tweet is obnoxious.

Attached: 1559584011122.jpg (1024x636, 138K)

Attached: 1497309618661.gif (200x150, 902K)

>White woman
>See that humanity is struggling, but making great strides, in acceptance and equality.
>Notice that others are getting more attention than you.
>Get mad.
>Make up bullshit about being paid less.
>Repeat it anyway when proven false.
>Make everything about you.
>"""Stan""" for them there colored folk.
>Destroy everything humanity has worked for.
>At least you got attention.

>Tranny
>See the struggles that the gay rights community has worked on for years and the progress they made.
>Attach yourself to their work immediately.
>Make everything about you.
>Say its about equality but be as hostile as physically possible without getting your worthless face kicked in.
>Try to force gays, the fucking faggots that DID LITERALLY ALL THE WORK out of their own communities.
>Destroy any kind of progress you could have made for your worthless mutant cause.
>All for attention.

Attached: 1392147624175.png (321x500, 263K)

who originally made the cyberpunk genre tho? White men

The box could be better.

implying I give a fuck whatever this buttfucking ugly ass disgusting tranny troglodyte says

Attached: 1560193184113.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

I already knew that a bunch of retards on twitter would complain about male V being on the cover. There is no pleasing these fucking people.

pretty much what she(?) said but more mentally stable

Attached: 1560191799884.jpg (600x806, 139K)

Nothing matters to them but satisfying their identity panic

He’s not dead lmao

>piss yellow
why

It's a troll account dummies, like Tatiana McGrath.

>Corn pone with mayo
I don't understand what they mean by that

He looks like a big yikes

Posting based mom from the other thread

Attached: 1560193461279.png (607x641, 335K)

is dilating cyberpunk?

If that's the color of your piss you need to drink way more water.

>Colon fluids for self lubrication
>Will always be leaking colon fluids
>Leaking colon fluids from disgusting, pus spewing, hair growing, infection prone, trying to close wound
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1559857698294.jpg (1920x1081, 104K)

>it's a troll account

bullfuckingshit
there are legit schizo people like these out there

holy moley

Attached: 15463805734.png (350x322, 141K)

To be honest yes. A vast majority of SJWs are white men, if it wasn't for white guys we wouldn't have so much SJW shit.

I can feel his poor moms disappointment
what a fucking train wreck
Jesus Christ

This *thing* had kids holy fucking shit
Though I suppose there's like a 50% chance I'm bout to too since my gf is now a week late on her period

Attached: 1522521446809.jpg (897x758, 117K)

LMAO FUCKING BASED

It's a really shitty cover.

>tranny has zero reading comprehension
Color me surprised.

White people are quick to turn on their family. They have no sense of loyalty to their kin.

I don't have any bright yellow game case so it'll be something new for me. I'll put it next to the orange box.

7 and your kid comes out as tranny

>trannies and twitter/tumblr literally think that "transhumanism" is about trans people in the future
cant make it up

FUCKING BASED AS FUCKING FUCK!

It get's the job done I guess but it's extremely bland.

Too much yellow. Maybe make the background a neon green or purple. And the lead character is poorly cropped in the center. Either zoom in to a head and shoulders shot or zoom out until the gun is fully in frame, maybe full body. And I don't know enough about the game and the main characters story line but a cybernetic arm or just more obvious cybernetic implants would have been good. Maybe just a glowing eye with a bit of a trail.

luckily shes in the minority

been scrolling under latest for a bit here and I dont see any stupid takes like that

Oh thank god bro I'd probably kill myself.

reminder trannies seethe that most homosexuals are not attracted to them, even though they already "transitioned"

There is a 100% chance noth the "women" and the boyfriend in this situation are white.

He'd probably kill himself too

SJWs hate it for the wrong reasons but it is objectively uninspired cover art, and you know it is. Anyone disagreeing is lying to themselves, how many covers are just, guy with gun, looking off to the side?I would have taken some plain logo on a single color background over that. or even what if they did a homage to the original tabletop game cover? still guy with gun but at least some context behind him.

Attached: Book_image_2020v2.01.jpg (449x600, 63K)

>She

Box art is shit regardless of race or gender. Yeah just make the background piss yellow where it looks like he was badly photoshopped in. No Cyberpunk themes or Night City anywhere even though that's the appeal.
>showing the face of protagonist even though it's custom character
it's shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10 Cyberpunk 2077 — from the creators of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.png (195x270, 106K)

Whitepeople.jpeg

god if this thing came into my office and asked for a job i would sooner burn my entire business down than employ them
hiring that abomination is just asking for an employment standards lawsuit

There are some but all of them are from trannies too. These mentally ill abominations love to cry about literally everything. I genuinely wish the suicide rate for trannies was a lot higher.

>She

well fuck, that's jumping the gun a bit (no pun intended). but yes, seriously, why is the cover justin timberlake with a gun.

still just a cover though.

Wait, I'm out of the loop here but why do trannies hate this game? It's not just the cover, they just seem to can't stop bitching about the game in genre.

First i thought that yellow looked like shit but then i saw all the comments from the tranny and i liked everything about CP77

>465668629

google says pone is unleavened cornbread, and that 'corn pone' is 'rustic, unsophisticated'

they're calling white people plain, quaint, and pedestrian based solely on their race

Jason Gonzalez?

Jesus Christ, the bastards who willingly perform this surgical mutilation on people should be fucking disbarred from practice and prosecuted.

Attached: 1474490318940.gif (300x444, 399K)

this is just peak poser. This is the kind of fuckhead that gets shot in the head in cyberpunk settings for being a tryhard

What makes people go batshit like this?
I mean the dude looked like a pretty chill albeit dorky guy. Something horrible had to happen in his life.

Attached: 1344427462020.gif (250x189, 885K)

social media

>Something horrible had to happen in his life.
Maybe he just got bored, so he became trans

How is this game regressive? What does this person expect the devs to do to push the cyberpunk/dystopian future forward?

Would this person even have made this post if the trailer used the same girl from the first one, or used a more ambiguous cover art? As a marketing person I would take one look at this post and say, "Yeah, there's no point in trying to appeal to these people. Make it appeal to the mass market." which seems to be exactly what they did.

None fo these fucking crybabies actual care about the cover of the game, they just want something to complain about. I fucking hate twitter so much.

that's probably a lie - it's a politically motivated post on the internet without any proofs

Nah.

This person is proud to inform you that it will be leaking colon fluids through a wound

Attached: 1554138665617.png (280x291, 217K)

>is white
>cries about character being white
why do sjws do this every single time?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>make most of the cover an ultra-saturated yellow color that catches everyone's attention
>now the cover stands out amongst the whole aisle of samey looking games
>even a blind person can spot it from a kilometer
>but Yea Forums babbies don't like it because "HUR DUR MAN WITH GUN"
this place really is full of brainlets

>1 idiot on twitter can nuclear-detestation-tier ass-blast an entire website full of people

I dunno if Yea Forums are the best trolls in the game anymore

Attached: 09807.png (222x224, 36K)

Honestly? A mixture of autism and social hugboxes like tumblr and twitter. It's amazing what those places will turn people into when the person has no self-awareness and just follows trends. My sister and all of her friends hang out on tumblr for like 8+ hours a day and they are all massive SJW art hoes and are all completely identical. They literally fit the stereotype perfectly.

Take an autistic person who naturally doesn't understand social cues and likely feels out of place in the world and introduce them into a culture of people and they'll just directly conform to it in order to find acceptance.

because whites totally did not start the punk movement
And Cyberpuk is totally related to 80's punk
What a fucking dumbass poser

Attached: nigger.jpg (1544x1000, 208K)

And here comes the discord tranny defense force right on cue.

>twitter screencaps
YAAAS

Attached: 1527986810061.png (301x490, 295K)

Not since 2016, at least.

kek

>person sees Cyberpunk
>oh god this hurts my eyes it's so bright"
>flips game case over.

transhumanism doesn't refer to trans people sweety

Why do white people just let this happen? Literal freaks of nature are just openly racist and hostile towards you and the best you can do is complain on a mongolian basket weaving site? No wonder your race is dying out. Your ancestors would be ashamed.

vaporware.

It looks based and I can't wait to play it

I mean, 2016 was pretty much the high water mark for trolling but now any idiot on twitter saying anything gets FLOODED with attention and (you)s so this website is losing its touch

>taking this tranny seriously at all

It's some pathetic idiot with a smart phone and you guys are acting like they are some huge threat. Laugh at them and ignore them. Idiots

Twitter is amazing. They've banned all the badly behaved right-wing personalities, while not banning any left-wing people no matter how hard they break the rules.

The result is an entire site full of the most insane left-wing retards possible, as well as most of the dead-media "journalists". The democrats will never win another election, since they think twitter is real life and are now pandering to the lunatic fringe.

Thank you twitter !

>WB Games
Wait.. What?

>Chad western protagonist vs virgin eastern europe protagonist

Attached: protag.png (1105x597, 1.13M)

i actually like it it is smart from the perspective that everyone will see it the color is just spot on

This is fucking retarded because you can customize your character and even play as a woman

Doesn't this game have a character creator? What are these retards even chimping out about?

End it all

Attached: 1433781941500.jpg (250x242, 12K)

>new vegas not on the list
dropped instantly
this is your videogames now lads, enjoy what remains

>What are these retards even chimping out about?
they are retards trans

The character creator aught to be robust enough to let you create a gigachad V.

it is, boomers on Yea Forums just hate everything popular

>Cutting off your dick and further mutilating your body is cyberpunk
Where's the nuclear holocaust when you need it?

Attached: 1514800355026.png (243x333, 42K)

>cyberpunk
>depiction of unrestrained capitalism with rapid technological and corporate expansionism, even more extreme class division, civilization inventing their own god by realizing the limits of human evolution and artificially enhancing it further with dubious experimentation and augmentation at the cost of the checks of human morality and empathy
>WHY ARENT TRANNIES IN THE GAME CYBERPUNK IS ABOUT GIVING YOURSELF COOL METAL ARMS RIGHT WHY CANT I HAVE A VAGINA IN THE FUTURE THIS ISNT CYBERPUNK

so boomers are basically hipsters?

If eastern europe are chads, why did they continuously got subjugated by whoever was there in history ? Byzantines, germans, russians ( not slavs, look up rurikid ), even fucking TURKS lmao etc

Yes. I am one and we formed basically our entire identity around being video game elitists. We were the people who got pissed off when Oblivion added map markers to elder scrolls.

I mean we're right about everything, but we are elitists also

I Donno. I reported some really left wing shit and they got banned.

clips.twitch.tv/SuspiciousAliveWallabyHassanChop

The post says the opposite. Western chad

Attached: 1560195340202.png (578x129, 16K)

BJ isnt eastern euro but glorious american jew.

The cover looks shit, honestly.

Wait so Cyberpunk is going to release on current gen consoles? It's not even close to project Scarlet's holiday release date so it's also not going to be a cross-platform release either. That's disappointing

I'm sure all the people on Yea Forums who buy physical copies of games like this for console instead of digital of PC versions are very upset.

All 3 of them.

>transhumanism isn't part of the dystopia
wow cool robot vagina

its releasing on both gens

>box cover
it's a box cover, who the fuck cares
>the game itself
it will be the best rpg of the generation and there's nothing you can do about it

Narrator: punk was invented by white men

>getting roasted by your own mom

Nothing wrong here. TW3 is the only game to actually grip me since New Vegas. It scratches an itch in a single playthrough that 20 attempts at enjoying Skyrim could not.

thats just a sjw way of saying self harming cuts

I'm buying the game and making a chadder looking guy than the one on the cover the trannies can make their tranny robot

>chopping your dick off and grinding your adams apple down is EXACTLY like getting night vision implants in your eyes and knifes embedded in your hands ok sweetie
>we cyberpunk nao

He looks like K from 2049. Maybe trying to shoot for that audience. Of course a "female gamer" would have a problem with it though.

im legit upset for his mom.

Attached: 1559255414913.png (1033x693, 1.12M)

Attached: out_fucking_skilled.png (5000x2571, 124K)

yieks

the coverart is lame an uninspired, generic protag and logo. It will stand out in stores though because it's bright yellow

>trannies trying to take over the cyberpunk genre now
When is someone going to put a stop to these fucking freaks? They just worm their way into everything.

How the living hell do people like this exist? I didnt think things were getting this bad.... this is bad

>"female gamer"

Attached: 1559238618267.png (716x800, 67K)

imagine being this lacking in empathy. trannies are literal sociopaths

This
How do they completely miss the point of cyberpunk?

Attached: 1483768357670.jpg (1199x1200, 376K)

Can't even remember the last time a physically bought a game. Most people are probably going to end up purchasing this digitally especially PC players. This is just another case of twitter trannies fishing for attention because it's the only way they get any.

the cover is pretty boring looking to be honest, nothing about it seems very cyberpunk-like to me

They only matter if the industry they target buys into their crap. I doubt CDPR is going to kneel to these idiots. I mean their games feature chads with multiple hot female GFs so...doubt it

also why don't more devs use something more artistic than just a dude with a gun on the cover? This could have done something like this

Attached: 1531164392166.jpg (350x523, 78K)

These people don't actually exist in the real world. 90% of their time is spent at home and the rest is time spent getting people to awkwardly turn away in disgust as they get groceries from their closest convenience store or gas station. They exist in a bubble.

this

>I came out to my kids
>we can go through puberty together
Can someone call child protection services on this freak?

Feel bad for his mom

That idiot got over a thousand likes.

It's rare compared to the massive de-platforming of anyone in the center or right. The far-left outrage mob on twitter is fucking massive.

I'm fine with it though, the crazier the left becomes on twitter, and the more the democrats move to appease these lunatics, the more they alienate normal voters.

When you've got mainstream democrat politicians saying they want open borders and apologizing for being white; you know they can't win. Most moderate left-wing people come from pro-labor roots, open borders is an attack on the working class. Pandering to rich university educated SJWs is an attack on the working class.

The last thing anyone in the labor-left, or right wing wants is for Twitter to clean up their act, as right now it's a nexus that's keeping the left loony.

He got BTFO by a natural born Japanese person after he called the term "waifu" sexist or some shit.
So of course the reasonable course of action is to change gender and fly to Japan so that he can deflect to one of his made up genders/nationalities if he ever gets BTFO in an argument again.
>Uhmmm ackshually I'm an expert on nihon and feminist issues because I'm a Japanese Woman, mmkay?
Cosmo also comes to mind. Seems to be a defense mechanism for weak minded people.

Autistic kids are easy prey for child molesters, which is a noticeable trend when it comes to gays and especially trannies.

Twitter is a giant tranny circlejerk that bans people with differing opinions. Some retarded hot take by a mentally ill freak getting over a thousand likes isn't new. It literally means nothing in the real world.

>trans
>using generic woman name
>100 body mods

cyberpunk isn't about modding your body into a void it's about getting shit done and looking good doing it even if it doesn't work out

this bitch is a poser

Man this boxart looks just like another game's box art but it's killing me that I can't remember which game, but this dude went on a huge hilarious rant and then played the just trolling card after like 50 messages.

It sells well obviously if they've been doing it for years. RDR2 has a white man with a gun on the cover and it sold 25m

of fucking course they have a patreon

It’s in the throes of cyberpsychosis. We have to put it down

Because there's nothing cyberpunk about deforming yourself for no benefit whatsoever other than breifly appeasing your mentally ill urges.

Trannies ain't welcome in Japan

holy fuck what did i just read?

Attached: 1541375082552.png (407x362, 212K)

he cute

which one?

Trannies don't understand what cyberpunk even is and resort to coming up with their own fanficiton in order to shove their movement into it. I've also noticed that a lot of them seen to like the and gush over pic related, yet none of them seem to know a thing either about the Major herself or the GITS franchise in general when you press them on whatever bullshit they start spewing about her.

Attached: ghost-in-the-shell-major-wallpapers-fresh-motoko-kusanagi-ghost-in-the-shell-2888x3636-wallpaper-of- (600x755, 82K)

Holy FUCK I want to rail Ai-chan's cute little rear.

>100 body mods
100 subdermal implants perhaps, i struggle to explain the shape of his head otherwise.

Attached: davidhill.jpg (907x566, 113K)

I think you mean Goose from Blade Runner 2049

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (430x381, 108K)

it's the only way user.

The most genuine reaction I have ever seen to game footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGT6N742VJk

the real irony is that the whole point of the "body modification" aspect of the cyberpunk genre is the complete and utter removal of the human aspect of the part you are replacing and becoming something different, immoral, alien and disgusting by contemporary views. this person equating themselves to the genre by trying to be a woman is basically them admitting to themselves that theyre monters and abominations
the reality is, of course, that this person has 0 self awareness and hasnt actually thought that far through it though. they think, "transhumanism is about changing yourself! i got 100 piercings, so i guess im an example of a transhumanist!"

It's not real, too bad for you senpai

Attached: 1511058771268.jpg (721x717, 169K)

LOL what the fuck is that!? 100 body mods my fucking ass.

this bitch ass nigger is goddamn lame.

this fucking poser and get the fuck out of the gene pool and die in a ditch.

fucking prickless fag.

Attached: 000d241f-800.jpg (800x529, 85K)

>he feels the need to specify a person's skin color
This guy's an americunt ain't he
Other than that, yeah the box art is meh but who gives a fuck? Plenty of games got generic art, like Fallout New Vegas for example, and yet I don't see anyone complaining about it, not back then, not now. The game inside is what matters. How bored do you stupid niggers gotta be

Attached: lol tahu.png (450x390, 185K)

underrated

ONE DAY I WILL MAKE AI REAL SO I CAN PUT MY COCK IN HER CUTE LITTLE RUMP AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP ME

Attached: 1560130898650.gif (681x290, 2.97M)

what the fuck happened to burger planet

who cares? these people never live beyond 30

He looks like a freak lol

Attached: CC001D4D-43AA-481F-A804-0DAD389639C8.png (919x551, 609K)

They will handle the distribution on NA, just like with W3.

Attached: lol 3.jpg (378x566, 55K)

b-but blazkovitz is polish

>”I should have had an abortion”

he's polish-jew from mamas side but redneck from papas side.

they are literally both Polish you faggot

She’s based as fuck.
I WISH MY MOM WAS THAT BASED

Attached: AE0B72FD-0213-41EA-BF23-4828A7E3C36E.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

rednecks don't have have sledgehammer jaws
poles do

youtu.be/dprsFhqKa_o

Attached: 1560124773839.jpg (1279x712, 138K)

have i got news for you user

vrporn [com] slash kizuna-ai-outdoor-sex

>yfw virgin sliced up chad on the left

Attached: 1559490232060.jpg (448x398, 136K)

>game made by black man
>white protagonista
let me guess based mike pondsmith is a racist evil white nazi?

game looks great I have to admit even though I prefer TPS
the cover art is absolute ass regardless if its Lad Guyman or the chick.

you dont have to cry about it you little bitch

>William is a third generation Polish American, born on August 11 (or 15), 1911, in the United States
Not Polish.

Attached: pathetic.png (942x738, 577K)

*laughs in American*

Attached: pat-tillman-197041-2-402.jpg (300x300, 20K)

I thought cyberpunk had a character creator and customization? Is the guy on the cover the MC?

can you guess which one he is?

Attached: 1560170245029.jpg (1200x901, 135K)

weak jaw and poles is the classic duo

It does. Just twitter trannies finding something to cry about as usual.

its made by whites you dumb racist.

but at least we grew up with a dad

Why are people like that allowed to live and work in Tokyo

Attached: 1528791126173.jpg (600x800, 65K)

because tokyo is a degenerate shithole

>she
>her

Attached: 1559683340915.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>keanu
>shitty
Shut the fuck up, cunt

You can be a tranny in japan but the government sterilises you.

You know it's bad when she isn't even in the blue checkmark caste. That's a sign that not even the radical left likes/gives a shit about you.

why couldn't i buy the collector's edition on steam
where do you even get it?

It works from home, he's a hikiko. Only comes out at night to get fucked by old men.

>implying old men wants to fuck this monstrosity

Good luck getting a job that doesn't involve picking up trash in parks.

>20 or so posts about the cover
>guise i was just trolling ecks dee
>im not seething ur seething

More the shame

It probably wouldn't be hard to get him deported. Japanese working holiday visas are short term, and unless he married into a visa he's almost certainly outstayed his welcome. I also doubt he's declared his patreon or gamedev income..

man this is actually fucking heart breaking. i cant imagine how it would feel as a mother to have the best part of your world for years turn into a fucking monstrous tranny.

He had a blue checkmark, but he ated it

>ated

These people really want everyone to put generic afro black woman in ever game don't they?

>i'm a white american living abroad, blah blah blah
>now let me tell you, polish gamedev, why this is too white and american
>i also have a saviour complex and am entitled
>and don't you dare call me out
Why is Twitter full of people like this?

>gets shot

youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c
>that drop at 1:25
BANGER

>polish
>white
sweaty...........

Ah, so this is why the Japanese mostly only bother with fantasy isekai and not sci-fi. They know.

Sit down, 56%

like Yea Forums it is a deluded echo chamber of fucking retards

>white people hating white people
never gets old

> america
> everything revolves around the representation of minorities
> incapable of turning against subhuman political and social aspects but unleashing their claws when it comes to bullshit like video games, movies and media in general
> use twitter as a tool to spread your voice in a sea of other voices that together create only white noise

truly this is the worst possible timeleine

Attached: 31969-homer-simpsons-mother-death-stars-goodbye.jpg (700x530, 21K)

what if i am polish

Sit down, le 96%

Why do faggots like you pretend there isn't a mob rule here?

How do you even come to hate yourself that much?

>patreon
Every. Fucking. Time

One day he and his friends watched pain olympics and thought it was cool cause they were on drugs at the time. So they did it to each other. Then they realized how bad of an idea it was, but their balls and cocks were already on the floor minced into hamburger patties. So they decided to go all the way cause having female genitals is probably better than no genitals was what they thought.

And that's how you have Yea Forumstards always posting their shit whenever they see threads about women, 2D or 3D. Since these trannies can no longer fuck women, naturally they wanna crab bucket and deny everyone else too.

Because it's a convenient way out of answering questions that may disturb their carefully crafted mental fortresses of self imposed hell.

Still seething about the Poles kicking you ass out of Austria, eh Turkroach.

This guy must be a retarded barnacle head

If I wasn't having a panic attack right now over my broken AC I would make a cool mockup cover.

I don't know who I hate more, OP, the person in op's pic, or the 173 people actively posting in the thread

So why has the cover art a guy on it if he's not in it?

I love you user

>the person in op's pic
why?

>465688972
It's like Mass Effect. There will be your "this is the way the devs envisioned the MC" pick and then you'll modify it or make a new one from scratch if you don't wanna pick the default.

Imagine defending this boring ass generic cover. How are /pol/ fags this fucking delusional?

I, for one, look forward to my cardboard disc with a number on it.

Attached: 1531765350455.jpg (800x800, 64K)

i'm lying in bed uwu

178 you faggot

still seething about earning 500 euro a month, eh łukasz?

>implying I the number I hate won't increase to match the people posting in the thread.

it's like playing bingo.

"journalist" for kotaku or polygon?
"author" with one shitty self insert tier book on amazon nobody has heard about?
"game developer" with literally nothing to show for it?

Not polish, schlep.

can I lay with you?

i have a bf, faggot

I'll hold off my opinion of the game until after it comes out. The game cover doesn't bother me, but it wouldn't hurt if they went a little more original about it, because it looks like almost every box cover ever released.
>person facing away from the photo holding a gun

if you don't think it's a conscious decision they went with a generic box art to attract sales like Bioshock Infinite did then you really need to go and dilate your axe wound.

Now you have two nigger what are you gonna do about it

Have I said anything like that? No.

Oh right, get it now. We will play that character but can modify him if we want. Never played cyberpunk or Mass Effect. I am going to buy cyberpunk 2077 though. I like The Witcher and like the dystopian futuristic theme of cyberpunk

Do you hate yourself too?
What am I saying, of course you do.

tell my first one and he'll beat you up

>100 body mods
101st should be liposuction

I'll break it down.
>self identifying "radical leftist"
>doesn't even live in america anymore but their entire existence revolves around talking about america's polticis.
>makes a follow up post talking about how she's not even mad inspite of making 20+ shitty jokes about the obvious place holder cover art
>anyone calling them out on their bullshit is just written off as a white boy

The person has been an annoying piece of shit in the tabletop game community too so I already was predisposed to all the usual bullshit

Attached: bitch.jpg (668x710, 69K)

There is no attention getting on Yea Forums u faggot. thats the point of being ANONYMOUS. go dilate tranny

yes

He'll be our gf after I'm done with him

>seasons his food
with kool aid?

do it for the LULZ

Anime was a mistake. I'm starting to think it's the causation rather than correlation of all this stupid shit.

>this tranny desecrating char
I hope he gets caught in a colony drop.

Attached: 1391107403181.jpg (480x480, 52K)

That cover art is utterly goddawful, but the idea that crazy white boys wouldn't be running amuck in a cyberpunk future is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Minorities are called minorities because they're minorities. For every black person commiting a crime there's like five functioning meth addicts hitting a store along the bible belt.

Also I checked out their book. Not going to buy it. If it was utterly shit I could probably derive more enjoyment from reading it. It's this weird self righteous sort of mess where you have random interjections about fascism police states, paragraphs about how violence actually works, while the clearly the author has never been in a fist fight in their lives and doesn't even watch fights and basically a bunch of millennial stupid shit.

I agree, but not because it's a white guy. The composition is just boring.

but isn't it what cyberpunk is based on and makes it not just scifi? Looking cool. She didn't get the memo did she?

then I'll beat you up

expected something more creative.
I dunno, something like mechanicus symbol with half head being a robot and half a human but in cyberpunk setting

what are (you)s

unironically a cuck

I'll hug and kiss you while you try

im white and i didnt

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Amazing.

Can you at least find a blue checkmark instead so we know they have a reputation for being a retarded faggot? It's no fun when it's just some random soi take.

how is their book even relevant

it's appealing to zoomers who have no idea what cyberpunk is.

my angry twink fists will knock you out and then i'll start cuddling my real bf

Its intensely amusing to me that these "People" have always pushed this agenda of "Us against them" when it comes to white people. They kept pushing this view that white people, white men specifically, are the cause of all evils in society. And now they've caused a bunch of white guys to turn against them, essentially completing a self fulfilling prophesy.

Attached: 61906624_2013521545622546_7631260641281441792_n.jpg (424x347, 23K)

I realy like both

>ignoring the fact that there is a character creator and the cover is just to attract dudebros into a spontaneous purchase

Nice try but you can't knock out a faceless old man

twitter.com/machineiv/status/1137862500429340674

Jesus christ this is true autism

Attached: rrewrewrew.jpg (597x916, 83K)

And following all these people on Twitter? Is that not also autism?

i'll bust your balls with my tongue

Racial and gender identity politics is a dead end no matter which side you argue for.

Still, it is a generic forgettable cover that does follow that cliche. They are right about that.

I wouldn't mind the neon yellow as much if the image looked better. Though neon pink or blue or orange would be better.

This doesn't look cyberpunk. It looks just as much like Sunset Overdrive. It's generic shooter garbage. If this game is supposed to be some big next step, they should make it look unique, not like another generic shooter. It keeps looking generic as fuck, Keanu or not.

Attached: generic shooter cover art.jpg (329x436, 99K)

seething crewcut nazi

>5 years later
>that one tweet still residing in his mind

that's hot

post ur dick bby
your dick must be really sweaty in this heat ;)

cope discord tranny

I'm a libertarian and do think black, gay, trans, whatever rights matter. They matter alongside everyone's rights. No need to demonize cis straight white males. I don't even identify as all of those. Yet I don't give a shit about labels. The left seem to want to label people as much as right wing Bible thumpers. Liberalism was about openmindedness to me. It's been hijacked by leftists trying to divide people. I can't quite call myself a liberal anymore.

Identity politics is now used by million dollar leftist think tanks to divide America, not unite people and fight for civil rights. They want to take minorities and put them in charge while demonizing the majority population. It's like what the CIA did in Iran and then Iraq. You take a minority group and put them in charge of the majority group. The KGB pulled this shit too. It's a way to divide a country so you can take control of it. It's all a globalist plot by think tanks and shadow governments puppeteering America.

So in short... They're turning our frogs gay. Buy our filters.

Attached: alex jones toad infoderps 1537308837381.jpg (600x600, 44K)

fucking faggots

so whats the deal with the ft. Keanu feature?

Based Char, fuck feddies, day of the drop soon.

>Well yeah. You know that the white man personally did everything that has ever happened ever, right?
FTFY

>no bloodborne

Not the fun of the yellow background and I prefer that if the character is customizable to not push for a canon look. The pose, jacket logo and gun are nice.
BTW, Anyone knows if we can change the body build of the character? He looks a bit thin (I do get that augs and such, but I would probably prefer my character to be a bit more buff looking).

thank you, white man!

don't you have a show to do tonight, tucker?

That's his programming career right there

>she
oh user...

hes probably not even in japan

>NA only gets retail for console
>Europe gets console and PC

What the fuck is this shit. I'm guessing it will be eventually.
I need the extra goodies. I'm not paying just for a DRM-free download.

The box art is of a crazy white dude drug addict.

People did understand that, below a certain income line people don't even understand what these concepts are?

"white man bad" is more of an ideological statement than a personal one

I'm a registered republican. I've never voted for a democrat, always either GOP or in the case of the 2016 federal election, libertarian. I wouldn't say I'm a liberal and SJWs are a real thing that are real dumb.

But even I'm sick of the generic rugged white man with gun playable character. But luckily, Cyberpunk 2077 will have a robust character creation system and fully-voiced male and female options. I'll probably make some anti-corporate militant black chick with an afro or something. That would be cool.

The Polish publisher is free to put whoever they want on the cover, and it doesn't surprise me that they choose this direction. We're free to make any character we want to and play them anyway we want to. SJWs are free to make themselves look like idiots and help elect Trump again.

All this nonsense is just a continuation of the nonsense we saw directed at CDPR when Witcher 3 came out. That guy who runs their social media account who made that "I identify as" joke (dead meme BTW) sent these people over the edge. But at least we'll have their seething rage and tears to amuse us in the interim.

tl;dr Generic sexy white man is indeed tiring, but the bitching over the cover is nonsensical, as you can play as whatever gender or race you want to. SJWs are dumb.

>brainless nigger
that's redundant but it rolls off the tongue smoothly, thank you user

>shave neckbeard
>"I am now female"

please make it happen

(you)'re welcome

holy shit are we doing this boys?

Nobody gives a shit what Yea Forums anons say though.

>Tfw eating your girlfriend's colon juice is considered punk

Attached: 1534386876367.jpg (600x509, 141K)

Based obvious Boomer

Attached: Just when you thought you were the sexiest person here.png (1211x1031, 67K)

b-but Yea Forums hacked into the elections!

Attached: punpun_surprise.jpg (191x295, 28K)

Great banter user, have a (you)

>democrats literally unleashed an army of transvestites to larp and pretend Yea Forums supports progressive causes and globalism
>nobody
Holy shit lmao.

Yeah in hindsight, it's blindingly obvious.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (335x371, 24K)

>This box art thinks that Tyler Durden is the hero, but that breaking a Starbucks window in a protest is not acceptable.

Actually good post

Attached: 1398444466525.jpg (441x576, 144K)

That disgusting fat fuck needs to brush his teeth

As a tranny, even I hate these types
They're annoying for the ones that are trying to stealth and get to a point in life where we can look acceptable like I'm attempting
Being a tranny shouldn't be fucking political damn it
Political drama trannies just make it worse for the rest of us

Attached: 1558376186547.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

kino

>yfw she achieves the socialist/anarchist society she wishes for
>yfw she gets sent to the gulag/labor camps because she's a filthy bourgeoisie who has lived a life of hedonism while contributing nothing to the working class people

Attached: 1499037270053.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Remind me why are we reacting to random Literally Who tweets again?

Don't go that fucking pshyco twitter, it's a fucking cancer cesspool.

>hacking gubmint stuff
>protesting religions
>mercilessly mocking neocons like George Bush for years
>celebrate pornography, masturbation and being a degenerate trap loving homosuck

But no, never did anything considered left wing here. Yea Forums has literally always been Stormfront, duh!

>self-hating white hates whites
lmao

Someone or some people are shilling this woman's tweets. Never heard of her in my life, and all of sudden there's a thread about for her 24/7.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-03-31-at-31615-pmpng.jpg (1300x747, 49K)

And trans ppl wonder why they are hated. Big yike. Not a good look.

It was never liberal and pro globalism, trannies and all that comes with that.

>she

Why do you people care so much about the opinions of twitter nobodies?

This but unironically

/pol/ has always been basically Stormfront and even they still oppose neo-cons you imbecile. Also doing shit for the Lulz should hardly be considered a left-wing thing because current left wingers are humourless moralizing faggots.

It was what I said. I wouldn't call it "liberal" but pretending Yea Forums has always been your ebig conservative shithole safespace is revisionist history.

>woman

It was always politically incorrect, liberals destroying every single source of entertainment amplified the effect, like antibodies with an infection.
When games are dead, you still gotta find something to do.