VTMB

Get the fuck in here, Malkbros.

'Gameplay' Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=9dz0c0UsmnQ

Attached: 2019-06-10 14_12_31-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png (767x955, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcNFoW5dzs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=uGjJwsyfxRI
strawpoll.com/pbpas2zw
youtube.com/watch?v=JiKL1bZlXFw
youtube.com/watch?v=93e-XXcViaM
files.catbox.moe/d7pjcs.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=aAoFUt-RW-c
youtube.com/watch?v=_s7O0OWohvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s absolute trash.
God I hope this pile of stinky shit flops hard and the devs get cancer and die.

Attached: susan.jpg (480x383, 9K)

Game is looking good.

Unironically this

Extended trailer

give me some lewd vtmb pics lads

FPBP

wheeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (1600x900, 840K)

Have anyone from Paradox or Hardsuit appeared on the stage or did they only show its trailer?

Instead of playing this, they just showed half of it and a few minutes of Brian and Cara stuttering.

>I hope the devs get cancer
they cant get cancer if they're trying to sell it

Who /cautiouslyoptimistic/ here? Facial animations can be polished. The environments look great and very atmospheric.

Attached: Slapsyouinmalkavian.jpg (1188x792, 306K)

I think it's interesting that there are a bunch of other thinbloods running around scared and confused.

I wonder if we can help them out and form a list of acquaintances at the expense of actual clan advancement.

Attached: brujaha.jpg (1200x1070, 217K)

Where are her tits?

Attached: 1560181655181.jpg (950x633, 43K)

Holy fuck she's CUTE.

Attached: A6k4QBk.png (833x714, 678K)

Gameplay confirmed there's nobody cuter!
Tremere win again!

Attached: 1559491142477.jpg (1999x1863, 246K)

Attached: giovanni love the dead.jpg (890x600, 85K)

I'm with you, the sneak-peak they've showed about going after Slug was pretty satisfying and immersive.

The environments look great, but that's only half of it since we don't have the music for those areas yet. I hope Schaffer can pull it out and make it great.

Attached: comfy.jpg (400x570, 40K)

Me!
I hope characters are more animated while talking. And that everyone has their own special animations.

Attached: ParallelGrossErne-max-1mb.gif (360x203, 684K)

Who else fell for the Jewish tricks?

Attached: goodgoy.png (998x281, 108K)

Present. I don't expect AAA visuals or god-tier combat. The writing, setting, and voice performances were what made the first game a cult classic. And there's really not much of that to judge yet.

Attached: 42_365_by_birmit_dayt61y-fullview.jpg (1024x1297, 201K)

Attached: Do it.jpg (869x511, 287K)

He's so attractive

Attached: D8t0soOUwAA9R6a.jpg (1920x1088, 624K)

>literally has the Toreador rose on his jacket
malkfags living in delusion as always. this guy is obviously the mad toreador ex-prince.

Attached: 1560187317150.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Ok this is actually awesome.
>you fight a Mlakavian and you start seeing things that aren't there when she uses her powers on you

looks fun desu

You know what makes me happy, being able to see your body when you looks down. Riddick games did that great.

Attached: 1559147608794.png (322x344, 139K)

fpwp

POWERED BY ONIONS

They seem to have nailed the atmosphere which wasn't the easiest thing to do.
Weapons seem satisfying too.

Facial animations is the only thing we see on these trailers that is clearly inferior to the original game but the NPCs in that game had something special with their expressions that I never saw in any other RPG since then so I wasn't expecting to be impressed here.

Brujah biker doesn't look like he'll be up for casual conversation, but I hope we can do more with the preview characters than just kill them all off.

I'd like to see varied responses to the mass embrace. Whether they're completely unaware of what happened to them, scared of what they've been forced into, or reveling in the idea of newfound power and not caring who knows it.

Attached: vtmb_blood mage.png (618x800, 198K)

It's gonna be trash and you all know it. OWN THE NIGHT TRIGGER THE NIGHT

Attached: cutie.webm (1280x720, 656K)

IT'S NOT FAIR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHY DID THEY JUST THE DALE?

Attached: JUST.png (1920x1080, 710K)

Isn't it pre-alpha/alpha anyway? Why would graphics and animation be priority atm.
atmosphere there, combat literally can't be worse than in first one
in all honesty, i couldn't care about graphics less

>art hoes
y i k e s

Yeah, even in huge games like Horizon Zero Dawn, where the environmental visuals are second to none, good facial animations are hard to come by for RPGs.

Looks like eurojank games, and it's a good thing unironically.

>they actually believed in paradox and some shit tier studio

loving every laugh

Attached: 1514811630807.jpg (505x489, 75K)

Same desu.
If the polish it up a bit to fix some of the animations (combat and lipsync) and graphics it should be fun. I think the atmosphere and the voice acting were fine. If they nail the RPG aspect then we'll have a worthy successor.

Dude, he always looked like shit. Can't wait to sell his ass to one of the factions.

Dude that is like so original and #sick! Fightning hallucinations in a video game duuuude noooo wayyyyy

Based Malkavian Gary.

So-called ex-prince aka card guy aka Anson was inspired after mos popular model in 90's. That guy doesn't look like him.

F

Attached: 124821472641.png (504x697, 253K)

lads are we gonna see cameos from 1?

Did they show the werewolf game yet

Hehehe

Attached: Dance.gif (640x349, 2.82M)

Ha get dabbed on Malk faggot autists.
>all those faggots on discord who kept wanting to fug their Malk bro

Brujah guy is legitimately giving off Men on Edge vibes.

Eurojank means it has soul, this American SJW infested heap of vomit has no soul at all. Just look at all the fucking DLC already, cheap soulless cashgrab.

art hoes are based

based

Attached: coverguy.webm (1920x1080, 674K)

>Why don't you want to hold hands with me Louise?

Attached: kek.gif (280x207, 453K)

Anyone else realize the setting is basically just supernatural mafia? The clans operate like mafia families, and the stories operate like crime dramas.

GIVE US A CHANCE EVERYONE HAS TO START SOMEWHERE YOU PRICK!!!11!!! SUPPORT US SO WE CAN MAKE THE NEXT GAME BETTER !!

Go away faggot i liked it.
>the original dancing animations
kek

Noooo
It cant be...

Attached: giovanni clanbook image.png (791x1005, 357K)

Gunplay looks a lot better.

Attached: gunplay.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

I'm so confused. A promising trailer gets shown - a trailer to a sequel of an overrated nostalgic puke stain that was outdated BEFORE it even released - and people on Yea Forums spam their /pol/ buzzwords like "bootlicking tranny" to justify their misplaced incel hate on this game.
It is very obvious this boards is just full of bitter and lonely people, who are so out of the normal loop that the only emotion they can even handle and process anymore is butt blasted anger at fictional properties about vampires. Your old game was in fact, very bad. It has a niche autistic following. Because of that abhorrent niche following, a much better and actually justifiable sequel will be made. Be happy about this. This is what you wanted and screeched in demand about for a decade.

Attached: 1559344253324.jpg (481x482, 65K)

If I were to guess, I'd put money on Beckett and/or the Voerman twins.

They're fan favorites, Beckett's a traveler looking for note-worthy events, and Asylum is a club franchise that we may or many not bump into. So it wouldn't be out of the question.

Attached: Giovann42564853.jpg (900x727, 38K)

I don't know... perhaps because he looks like the guy from the trailer, now more then ever. See those pretty green eyes of his? Wonder why are they so familiar? Oh... right.

Attached: Clan Introduction - Malkavian - Vampire_ The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 0-34 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 527K)

They're like children, just ignore their rage fits.

tl;dr dilate tranny shill

I was going to say the Village People.

>tfw my first and only playthrough of Bloddlines was with a nosferatu
>tfw there are no nosferatu in bloodlines 2
>tfw you're the only nosferatufag on Yea Forums

Attached: 281[1].png (649x465, 155K)

He really wants to hold hands with you on the ferris wheel, huh?

I hope we get to fuck him.

that looks like dogshit m8

Attached: Hah.jpg (711x711, 148K)

Those are a decent two seconds.

In 10 years you'll be creaming over art hoes in the same way you cream over goth girls now

Attached: truth.png (680x686, 646K)

What the fuck is with that shift from first person to third person for cinematic shots mid gameplay?
It looks terrible.

Attached: 1486340176678.jpg (1440x1080, 367K)

>this level of smug
Toreador confirmed.

Attached: 2smug.jpg (200x260, 25K)

Yea Forums right now is like nega-reddit. There you can't be the least negative about anything, while here you have a mob screeching that everything is shit and you're a cucktrannydilateohnonono.

Best to just ignore them and talk about the game.

I know it's just the lighting but his eyes look snakelike curses my only weakness

That is horrible oh my fucking god

MC's cloths look like shit

I hope we get to fuck him.

Me, everything except animations looks decent.

Hope the humor is akin to What We Do in the Shadows
youtube.com/watch?v=uGjJwsyfxRI

>die in one hit
REEEEE too casual. It's a step up from the first game, though I only experienced the game with the plus patch

It looks great but the thread is invaded with shitposters. They got tired of shitposting in Cyberpunk 2077 threads so now they've come here.

retard

It's called cloth pin, user. Not Toreador rose. They're quite common.
Also, he looks like Malkavian Gary from the trailer. He even has same eye color.

Fanarts already wrong now.

Attached: 070c9303-22fb-40db-a6ae-9ec314d5bdb4.jpg (1280x1280, 356K)

This is the one of the only sane criticism/responses I've seen.
Their faces are definitely stiff, especially after being exposed to a lot of games that really focused on facial animations, like RDR2 for one. Other than that it's obviously going to surpass the original in every way. If you could deal with vtmb1 and all of it's shit you can deal with the rigid expressions of some NPCs in the sequel

It looks like the original but with better graphics What's the problem?
Were you expecting some AAA trash?

Attached: lc.jpg (1150x1033, 117K)

Small studio please understand

Yes I've noticed. It's at most two big autists doing it, just ignore the blatant brainlet complaints, he's getting desperate.

looks mediocre, AA quality
it can be a really good game given the following are on point, in order of importance: writing, story and music

Normal people usually die in one hit from a shotgun at point blank range

Yea. Lets ignore the fact that he looks like that guy from the Malkavian trailer. They even have the same eye color now. Go figure.

I can't stop seeing Benedict Cumberbatch

that is awful and it's even worse when you remember that the studio has a background in fps games

I'm honestly satisfied with the graphics and the overall art direction. I wish we had seen some uncut gameplay, and maybe better facial animations.

i wonder if they are stiff because they might change/add some dialogue so they don't want to go all out on the animations yet

Even the cancelled MMO looked better than this shit.
Is this some kind of joke?

They have one job, good writing

>those faggots who commissioned art for their husbando are getting dabbed on
Feels great. He also sounds like a weasel which actually might make him an interesting character.

wtf the extended trailer actually got me hyped. Don't really get why people are trashing it this much.

2019 Q1
Bros, its not gonna sell well... i want them to succeed but cyberpunk already won. No, this cant be.

Attached: 4bdf58f1efe7d187da13f2503f151f29.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

>it’s just one or two haters ruining our safespace!
Yikes have sex

You see two in the extended gameplay trailer and they'll almost definitely be playable as free DLC.

Did you play the original?? This shit looks bad, real bad. Fuck, this, THIS, is what I am hyped for. No, thank, you! Luckily I still have my gog version installed.

I'm allowing myself a little bit. Hopefully the game itself will be fine, but I'm more worried about the story and writing being trash.

i mean vtmb1 had dogshit combat too and that didnt stop it from being good

yeah they had the fucking stage. Huge blunder to not show the extended trailer which was much better.

Yeah he sounds like he'll rat you out.

Based Lex Luthor, always with shiteating grin on his face.

t.

Attached: tired_face.jpg (600x338, 24K)

It will be great.

Attached: 7F84AA7C-9660-41BC-A3A8-2FAD82E8CA7A.jpg (750x589, 143K)

>Yea Forumsirgins
>not shitposting
Hello there summer fledgling

Like the first one then? I'll be great indeed.

It sounds like it's gonna be revisiting a lot of the same areas. Considering how freaking big South California is, this is a bit disapointing. it seems like it's almost a remake.

It seems like you don't, it looks exactly like the first one but with better graphics

I was right. It turned out be garbage surprise

>hold_hands_with_me.jpg

shill

No shit retard. And we'll be playing in the wrong camp. Brian said it like 10 times already. We'll be playing as monsters and not as heroes so even if there is ''good'' in the game we will be the bad.

>California
Nigger, this time we play in Seattle

turned out fine

Indeed, can’t wait to get #comfy with my fellow trannies and liberals.
Did anyone say Rudi? Oh gosh my favorite character!

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I honestly hope they delay it for more polish both because they probably need it and they will get demolished by cyberpunk no matter what if they release at the same time tbqh

>everyone who likes a game is a shill

I always forget that Yea Forums doesn't like video games

>misgender someone

>-1 humanity

cant wait to see how much woke twitter post level garbage is in this game

>So, you will hold hands with me now, right?

Nope. Now I can see why they were so tight lipped about the game.
Inb4
>They're a small studio please understand
Nope they're backed by a multi billion dollar publisher, this shit looks bad.

As a Tremere I don't want to take orders from a woman. I miss Strauss...

Attached: Badassery.jpg (500x724, 172K)

kys
and then stay dead

Cringe.

You are trying so hard, and I just want you to know that I recognize that.

For a second I thought they were fighting Malkavian Septuplets, but it looks like a cool sanity effect.

Attached: 1553796459570.png (1200x750, 860K)

you will diablerize her through the bussy

Retarded Toreadorfag.

ok

Watch the extended trailer, it looks jank and unfinished but not so bad.

>Sabbat
>giving shit about masquerade

>character creation will have 20 different pronouns
>can’t have ghouls, slavery BAD
>you have to kill not-Drumpf or instant game over

The extended trailer did look good. But dude, you can't tell me, this janky shit is "fine".

Don't believe the Sabbat's lies, they're afraid of humans just like everyone else and practice their own masquerade in their own way

I'm sorry you actually enjoy the first VTMB on a such a near fanatical level that you can't enjoy a sequel that actually does the setting, gameplay and premise justice.
It must suck to be severely autistic.

>Pre-Alpha Footage
>Q1 2020 release
Why do they still do this? Do developers even know what Pre-Alpha and Alpha are?

>things that will never ever happen

Must be really fun to live in that funny world you created in your head

it looks AA fine, not AAA fine

They are a small new studio who needs experience, please support them(by buying the premium deluxe edition + season pass, thanks)

I can't wait to kill conservatives with my woke lgbtq Islamist vampire!

Wait a second...
If we're to diablerize those from renders, then what's the deal with those from trailers?

It's... complicated. They don't want everyone ever to know, they're even more discriminate about shovelheads/don't do it nowadays, and they actually have a ghouled family tasked with keeping up the Masquerade, even though no one else in the Sabbat wants to do it.

They're definitely more hot and loose about it than the Camarilla though.

Ugh are you making fun of people with mental issues? Problematic af.
Good thing the game will handle mental illness with respect for us #gamers :)

But the dialogue, voice acting, facial animations were not good. And that intro character's voice was like nails on a fucking chalkboard unlike John Dimaggio. If the combat is an upgrade, then cool. But don't downgrade the stuff that made the original game worth playing.

You hold hands with them.

*blocks the path of your social-based character*

Attached: 2600_screenshots_2013-09-14_00005.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

You see the Ventrue lady in the extended trailer so they're probably NPCs.

Remember to vote!
strawpoll.com/pbpas2zw
strawpoll.com/pbpas2zw

That wasn't that hard to beat.

Yeah, 'quest-givers' most like.

they know it looks like ass and slapping that onto the trailers assures them the protection of autists that have blind faith in these shit companies/developers

Everything is pre-alpha now so you can use that as your shield when the customers complain that your game looks like shit 1 week before the release

They grab you, shove machete in your face and ask you if you will hold their hand. Your only options will be:
>Yes
>Yes
>YES

Gameplay looks infinitely better than the first which is what bogged it down, story looks good, immersive except some of the animations, and the choice they showed looked actually significant. Im cautious but it seems like a game made for fans not for mass market which means ill play unless something real terrible happens before it comes out

So Slug has the Nosferatu curse despite being a thin-blood, presumably because he has the Clan Curse flaw from TT. But what happens if he was to diablerize a Toreador or something? Would he became a Toreador like other thin-bloods would or would he just become a 13th gen Nos?

Maybe not everyone we see is there to get succed?

facial animations are crap

>climbs up ladder
>kites you down from behind a steel pillar
Better luck next time, kid.

when?

was hype before trailer
jesus that fucking thin blood roommate's voice is HORRIBLE

Like what I saw, but the animations really need work. I'm optimistic now.

Attached: 1557948053824.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>using magic

Guns are fucking great. Magic is for gay wizards. No problem is nothing a shot gun to the head can't fix.

>If the combat is an upgrade

>only 4 powers per clan, reduction because it would get too complicated
>breakable melee weapons
>janky melee and ranged animations

Based and redpilled

I initially stealthed past them with my social butterfly Tory, but then went back to kill them because it didn't feel right to leave them running around. They're just bullet sponges, not particularly tough.

What are its preferred pronouns?

Slapping that on their trailers then saying they're going to have a fully finished game by Q1 2020 is a laugh, and kinda scary.

I'd legitimately rather wait 3+ more years than have it rushed, hopefully they delay it or hire more people.

do you think this game will get dubbed in other languages I hoping one of them will be good

Those in the trailer made the most sense to get succed. I mean, hands-holding-kun doesn't appear any safer than Brujah that punches you.

My thoughts too. Only big issue right now is how stuff and off some of the faces look. Cleaver and Brujah bitch look fine, but most of the others are either generic or just downright low quality/poorly rigged.

Attached: 1559597603163.jpg (408x408, 18K)

About 33 seconds in.

Attached: 2019-06-10 14_56_55-Vampire_ The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 - Extended Gameplay Trailer _ E3 2019 - You (1289x729, 385K)

Small studio and tiny budget please understand and support so we can make more games(buy the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass thanks)

>run quickly past it and crawl through the shaft

nothing personel

>seems like a game made for fans not for mass market
And that's a good thing

But that's Lou

Not really. He's just holding you and smiling at you as if he's teasing you. He doesn't appear to be aggressive in a way that Brujah guy was.

probably will be if i can kill the roommate im doing it early

>three more years

lel, you do know how paradox operates, right? they don't give a fuck whether the game is any good

>staking a Toreador to bring your nosbro after you choose your clan

would be based

>social-based character

Attached: Caleb-moon.png (600x500, 185K)

He looks friendly as fuck.

That's a toreador chick by the name of Lou, senpai.

Attached: Do9ErFG.jpg (1920x1077, 144K)

Is this some kind of off-season april's fool?

The whole atmosphere of VTMB1 was based on great acting and superior mocapped face animation. Here the characters look like effing puppets?

And the hubs look like they don't have any of the great atmosphere of the first game.
Did any of the people involved in this actually play the first game?

>not mass market
You what? They have said the casualized the abilities hence why you only have like 4 per clan. This is a mass marketed turd

Ah, yeah, u rite.

Who is slug and why are we trying to kill him?

Small studio and tiny budget please understand and support so we can make more games(buy the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass thanks)

Holy shit didn't know this is coming to PS4 fuck yeah

>The whole atmosphere of VTMB1 was based on great acting and superior mocapped face animation.
not the whole, also the sound work, the music and the hubs
>And the hubs look like they don't have any of the great atmosphere of the first game.
I disagree, the hubs are so far the best thing

reasons
quest lady is going through vampire puberty

This looks like garbage

I WANT TO SUCC THE TREMERE CUTIE SO BAD BROS

yikes

He's a Nossi so better kill hi,

He only looks amused at (you). He's just checking you out and looking at you as if he just caught some dumb kid, which is what he basically did.

this game will be interesting to see the difference between sjw's in the early 2000's and today

Needs polishing, no doubt about that. But I think atmosphere and voice acting looked/sounded good. Dialog options are still there.
Still need some work of course but I'm cautiously optimistic.

>3rd time posting this
kys

I was never optimistic, for the record.

Thank god for blood magic easy mode.

Attached: hey_there_by_sia_chan_dbhvcry.png (1086x800, 1.56M)

what did he do to deserve this

Attached: Screenshot (16).png (1600x900, 932K)

why's the malkavian bitch in the original so hot. all of em fucking costumes. goddamn son

also, she's malkavian, fucking crazy thots

Run and try to kill us

Attached: 1560187010324m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

we came after him first

perk based choice 1
perk based choice 2
yes
no
tell me more

I guess we are the monster....

>being caught by deranged lunatic who only smiles at you and checks you out is somehow on the same level as getting punched
Malkavian dude is just playing with you.
Brujah guy on another hand wants you off of his lawn.

Attached: ''Come 'ere ya shitblood punk''.png (1920x1080, 804K)

Take. It. BACK.

Attached: 1522501173418.jpg (629x800, 161K)

He Was Born.

Attached: Forgive Me.png (960x540, 822K)

yep thats how RPGs work
good job buddy, we knew you'd get it eventually.

Looks like Pepe

>Magic is for gay wizards.
Well if you insist.

Attached: db217iq-c678e689-84bf-4bfc-9cba-1548b1dc2ef3.png (540x843, 747K)

What is wrong with you all? The game looks amazing and much better than the first game.
Have sex you miserable /pol/ incels.

A million times better than
Yes
Yes (Sarcastically)
Yes
Maybe... but actually yes

Don't forget...

Attached: VtM.png (677x742, 193K)

From what I understand, quest lady wants information from Slug and doesn't care how you get it. Later on in the quest it's revealed that you can/are tasked to send Slug to some people for some reason, possibly so they can squeeze info out of them, and Slug doesn't really want to go to them.

You seem to get the option to kill him, let him go his own way (NGTOW) or convince him to go to the people.

Does anyone else think she even sounds like Christina Hendricks?

I'd be pissed too if I got embraced with those mutton chops and knew that I was stuck with it for all eternity.

Attached: vtm_smiling_jack.jpg (474x932, 40K)

>smug bitch
Are they long lost brothers?

Attached: desudesu.png (233x255, 86K)

Are they wrong? Alt-righters are as cancerous as extreme-leftists.

This is truly Vampire: The Masquerade — Bloodlines 2...

ok im gonna be straight with you
everyhing ive seen screams of an easy cashgrab with social justice shit tacked on so if people shit on it for being shit they can claim victim status
even the voice acting is pretty meh from what theyve shown

Ah yes, a game made for soiboys and trannies with no taste or standards. Truly epic

I wish /pol/tards would take this to heart and leave these threads

>yes
>yes but pay me
>no (yes)

Have sex incel

The problem is, they support the extreme leftists. See the issue?

based

I bet he was a filthy Prussian

its just shitposters looking for another boogeyman game
am a /pol/fag and I'm unironically excited for Tremere cuties!

So this is where all budget for facial expressions vent?

Attached: my face is tired.webm (1280x720, 494K)

You mean they are like full blown commies or just feminists?

The dialogue is more like
Perk based choice 1 (Do it, what's the worst that can happen)
Perk based choice 2 (Do it, pussy, or else)
Do it, but I probably can't convince you to since I don't have the perk so let's fight.
Don't do it, go off, king.
Let's fight.

Not the ideal, but that's 3 different outcomes, pretty much the best you can hope for.

So? Go back to /pol/ incel

well the hype is dead, should have known that they couldn't pull this off.

JUST

have you never seen an autist speak

Watch the extended trailer, it's still unpolished as fuck but there's good bits there.

>they support the extreme leftists
>condemn fascism and nazism
They don't?

Both. I got no problem with the anarchs being commies, but the Rudi's army shit with tranny fag muslims and "I'm a white cishet male, I don't deserve to speak" shit is above and beyond retarded. I'm not asking to import heavy right-wing views but for fucks sake, omit this dumb shit. That's aimed at the pen and paper game though, as I'm hoping they stay clear of it in the videogame. All that I've heard so far doesn't sound good though.

Only one who's face isn't tired in this trailer.

Attached: GAMERS.png (779x549, 276K)

Dialogue.

Attached: 2019-06-10 14_25_35-(15) _v_ - VTMB - Video Games - 4chan.png (1402x941, 1.96M)

This is honestly jarring. Both need work, but guy above has actually expressive face. Meanwhile, Dale looks like he suffers from the same autism like Andromeda crew did.

seems like they have mostly omitted it
Paradox mostly eigned in WW's super crazies
afaik you'll be able to make a trap but its not like they're going to force you to be one or have a plot point where a tranny face rapes you

it look like shit you lying cunt

>it's not a dialogue wheel with two options

Attached: literary girl.jpg (225x350, 28K)

That's because being Dale is suffering.

Attached: 1560189484718.jpg (2273x1355, 552K)

Game looks so good, seethe

Attached: 60.png (584x698, 376K)

Oh gosh that means the entire games has a gazillion choices! It will literally be the best RPG ever, instant pre-order!

I don't know whether I should be more excited for this or The Outer Worlds.

I definitely expect a Trump joke or two, but I'm really hoping there's no anti white male rhetoric thrown in.

so much better

They need to make the facial animation more pronounced. It made Fallout 4 look a lot better
youtube.com/watch?v=JiKL1bZlXFw

>This feature isn't shit, nice
>UHHHHH, that doesn't mean the feature will be outrageously fantastic and groundbreaking
No shit, user.

>troika within their limited possibilities do their very best to put as much heart and soul into the game as they can
>they go out of business but the game becomes a cult classic over time
>paradox gets their greedy jewish hands on the ip
>throws it to some shit developer to rush out some crap and bleed the goyims wallets dry
>pretty much everything looks and sound worse than the original from 15(!) years ago
>B-BUT TEH GRAFIX ARE MORE PRETTY!!1

Fuck Paradox and fuck you guys for eating shit. VtMB deserves better. RIP Troika ;_;7

That is all.

Attached: 1512977758055.png (745x910, 965K)

>Bon Jovi user was right

Attached: 1559679722716.jpg (1500x800, 247K)

I personally am excited for this since it is coming to GOG. Outer worlds is an Epic exclusive.

think of this every time I see this fucking guy lmao

Attached: 1533522487791.png (628x550, 14K)

Fallout 4 was made by the most successful and wealthy RPG devs.
This is made by people who's past games have been licensed shovelware. You're eating at Applebees and expecting high-class dining.

Hope you're buying The Outer Worlds to support Cain and Boyarsky. God knows they'll need it.

America is the only nation where being a Nossie in public isn't a masquerade violation.

Where it's sold doesn't make any difference since it's a single player game

>doesn't know shit about the game
>doesn't know how hardsuit labs got the liscence
>doesn't even know how people are reacting

Thanks for the hot opinions though dude. We'll miss having you around

That's because that user didn't suffer from Prosopagnosia.

It does for me. I am not giving money to Epic.

>posted this exact post four times in one thread

Autism or spam?

TAKE MY HAND, WELL MAKE IT I SWEAR

I think the point is, if we use food anologies lol, that we want a high end restaurant to serve VTMB instead of a nasty foodtruck serving rotten slob.

/pol/ seething

You missed the point of his post. You don't need a big budget to exaggerate animations.

I'm saying that the faces in Fallout 4 looked really stiff and emotionless but it could be fixed by a modder who turned the animations up a little bit

Killinge is not the Malkavian way

I expect ye'll to be on your best beehiveour

Your autism is really showing user.

Please understand!

Yeah. Though not all high-end restaurants are good like-
Ah fuck this analogy. Point is even if it was AAA dev like Bethesda its can still be watered-down mass-marketed trash. But when its a small studio like this it lacks a budget and experienced devs.

I think more pronounced animations could be good but that was a bit /too/ exaggerated and the lips especially could've used some toning down.

thank you

projection

He looks like shit!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (782x824, 308K)

Oh yeah I agree Bethesda are churning out shit. I think CDPR could have a decent go at it depending on how Cyberpunk 2077 turns out.
It’s just pretty disappointing that a beloved IP is in the hands of Paradox and their low budget studios which cannot do it justice. I suppose it’s better than the IP being completely dead.

My main concern is that there'll be no/bad comedy, goth music or just general self awareness atm. Facial animations being stiff will suck, but the previous two things I mentioned is what I liked most about the original.

MAYBE marketing is avoiding that out of fear it'll make the game look dumb. Pre-order bonuses seem at least a bit funny.

is it me or all of these new characters look too "alive"?

I don't understand why his cgi render looks SO different.

Be patient with Dale. He has autism.

Well in the Thinblood and the Toreadors there's the excuse of Blush of Life. But yeah they won't be that weird grey that VTMB had their vampires.

I wouldn't mind if they were all a little more pale

No grey skin. I like this more. Having grey skin sounds like a masquerade violation in itself.

I was very social...i had brawl maxed out though

game was a cakewalk

Attached: guy1.jpg (719x538, 42K)

It's funny because basically everyone looked like how they were shown.
Bruce Wills guy looks the same.
Brujah guy looks the same.
Malkavian chick looks the same.
Lou from behind appears to look the same.
Only Dale looks nothing like how they showed him in CGI trailer.

I feel sorry for the gangrel and nosbros. This game will most likely bomb and the devs will never make new clan DLCs.

Fuck off racist

I have a feel this is like a beta model they didn't bother replacing in time for e3

Yeah, nothing to really complain about so far

is there a difference for pol yiffers

Cant wait to fuck over some cammies and help the anarchs

Please be the case

They mostly looked like normal people in VTMB1 too. If they looked really dead they couldn't as much mingle in human society as they do.

What do Tumblerinas think of their "My face is tired." husbando?

Remember when anons (dumblr) tried to convince others that they were the same person pulling Therese/Jeanette? KEK

some of them were pretty much grey

Perhaps that's how Dale looks when his face isn't tired.

Attached: 1550340724065.jpg (1307x903, 142K)

damsel pls go

they were super pale in the first game
even VV didn't look human

I want black haired pale cuties

Epic already payed for TOW for you, user. Just give it a cheeky pirate.

vtmb's combat was fine if you actually paid attention during the tutorial, which most people didn't seem to do considering how many people never even put points into a combat stat

CDPR would be good. Though I do feel they are best at writing a concrete, laid out story with a defined protagonist (as geralt was and V is shaping up to be) rather then the lovely free-form but still memorable character of bloodlines and being able to choose what faction they join at the end. Which is something I think Bloodlines 2 will actually be great at with Mitsoda writing and what we've seen of the dialogue tree and it will be the stand-out of a game with decent gameplay and animations.
Also, you cant have CDPR make every RPG

He's cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=93e-XXcViaM

Attached: 1559147478748.png (313x336, 125K)

Poor Brian is so autistic he could barely speak on that tiny stage.

>cucked by a loli
Lestat just wanted to win the louisebowl.

Attached: 1459346836.jpg (600x350, 176K)

He's tall too.

damn the girl with lip piercing is hot

MAGIC IS FOR GAY WIZARDS

lmao wasn't the guy who actually founded tremere an actual eunuch cuck?

From what I know of the newer books, he did.

Never liked skilllpoint based checks, especially ones based off of speech skills, it becomes basically a mindless IWIN button. It's funny that when you roll a speech based character it makes dialogue more shallow than rolling nonspeech based.

>tfw Toreador with Malk bf
Glad my request pic is being used. Thank you user who made it.

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

>vampire daddy to teach your local new blood the kinks of vampire sex such as hand holding

Attached: 1448226359899.png (576x700, 350K)

>only Nosferatufag
you're not

Attached: 1559127930036.jpg (1140x641, 94K)

Kek didn't know the pic was from here, I found it on google images

Attached: Tremere_Founder.jpg (978x698, 602K)

So, are we gonna have to wait till paradoxcon for new info?

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1600x900, 1.39M)

Post that brujah punch

You are not the real toreador with malk bf

>you're able to see your body in first person view and it casts a shadow.

Attached: 1505766190872.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>only Malkavian guy didn't get the JUST treatment

Attached: t. absolute state.jpg (978x817, 129K)

>113 posts with the same filename

Most likely not. They announced that they would release gameplay at E3 just like a week ago.

Modders, what mods will you be making when the game is released?

Attached: 5glkD90.png (205x223, 4K)

>being able to look down at your customizable goth titties

Attached: 1556125213385.jpg (528x543, 29K)

>Toreador*
FTFY

TORRIE EYES FOR MALK BUMS

Keep telling yourself that.

Here you go user.

Attached: FalconPunch.webm (1920x1080, 2.58M)

This. Malk girls are made for Big Toreador Cock

>nudity,bigger and better breasts
You can bet your ass that this will be one of the first mods this game is getting.

HOLD MY HAND MC-KUN

>you can see your body and your legs and arms flailing as you fly back
That's nice.

Remove all liberal propaganda.
Delete all the trannies and niggers.
Make the women good looking.

Looks less shit than everything we've seen before this.

Make dale look like his cgi render

>B-B-B-OSS FIGHT

Attached: brujah _sei-ey.png (618x800, 250K)

Thanks.

Attached: Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines VTMB modded ISOLATED.webm (800x600, 1.52M)

That's not how you ask others to hold their hands with you, Lex.

Why'd he do it

>angry hot-head punching someone
It could be for any reason.

That's probably a scripted cutscene though

Weird, but the Brujah guy looks way cooler in-game than in the render.

Dale is:
>AWESOME
>UNIQUE
>TRUTHFUL
>INTERESTING
>SPECIAL
>TALENTED
>IRREPLACEABLE
>COOL

Attached: Autismo.jpg (944x986, 325K)

you were dabbing on his hunting grounds, neonate

mfw a cammy comes within 10 yards of me

Attached: 2019-06-10 16_30_25-(1) _v_ - VTMB - Video Games - 4chan.png (1668x878, 1.05M)

Nope. This is what fighting against brujah is. You can see the same thing happen to an enemy when your character punches them flying. Watch the extended gameplay video.

>WELCOME TO THE CAMARILLA SON

Why is Dale only one that got biggest shit treatment? Both and are fine in motion, but Dale is pure autism incarnate.

>Dale is pure autism incarnate
very fitting if you ask me

>Facial animations can be polished.

The facial animations aren't worse, the graphics are just more realistic. The more realistic you get the more facial animation need to also look realistic. Old blood lines had a stylized look which let it get away with wonky face animations.

Because he's secretly a Ventrue.

Attached: 1f2vfpc51x-i-h-p-yopv4v.png (1436x1280, 677K)

Noice

I'm surprised deviant Kindred haven't figure how to get Vitae from other human sources.

Attached: Jeanette Drinking Speical Toreador Blood.png (592x858, 589K)

Do Devs hate the Venture? It seems they're the least worked on Clan.

Add the missing 3rd discipline to every clan.
>Brujah - Presence
>Tremere - Dominate
>Toreador - Auspex
>Ventrue - Presence
>Malkavian - Obfuscate
I guess Malkavian's Obfuscate has to wait until it gets added into the game by the devs with Nosferatu later.

Attached: 1556816552303.webm (480x480, 720K)

Reminder that is defending this and calling it realistic:
files.catbox.moe/d7pjcs.webm

If it's for parkour shit than fine. I can't stand the rollercoater ride of POV climbing and rolling.

Only High Clans may reply to this post.

Attached: Middle Ages Toreador.jpg (488x750, 161K)

Based and Fiendpilled

Can we just kill this disgusting soi-dubstep/nu-electro/inception horns cancer that is still in nearly every trailer/game soundtrack for years now? It sounds so fucking cheap and uninspired. Sad.

Who's going to play as a Camarilla loyalist Brujah?

Attached: hellenes.png (525x747, 427K)

I want some fuck up shit in 2, but I fear it will be too tamed.

Attached: 1432788162080.png (1001x641, 628K)

IIRC it didn't work on fleshcraft creatures so you needed to constantly suck a rat or bite a pack.

Why is he always so smug?

>totaly (sic) topless
kek

Why are Giovanni such degenerates, this is something they'd do.

I still like him. Please don't bully

Giovanni are more fucked up than even your average Camarilla though. Even first game didn't really have much of that.

I’m playing as a transgender muslim Toreador

Because he caught you and now you're going to hold his hands.

>mfw Ashirra comes and stakes you

Attached: 1560105547181.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Probably because you're going to hold his hand, neonate.

NO NOSFERATUS NO BUY

You can see it happening when doing a cinematic melee takedown

There better be mods to add VTMB music.

I'm getting a lot of Condemned & The Darkness vibes from the gameplay trailer guys. Anyone else?

Attached: 1560036948810.png (695x900, 394K)

How do you think a Toreador Viking would be like?

The extended trailer is so much better than the "basic" trailer I have no idea why they even bothered cutting it. No one would play a game based on the shorter trailer alone, it looks like absolute crap.

Attached: 38a77ac6ec00db8a7d66fabb00038f40.jpg (400x913, 108K)

Artiste: A skilled metalworker who's spent centuries autistically perfecting his craft and still makes runes and jewelry like he did in life

Poseur: Technoviking

Based

Attached: 1442898-techno_viking.jpg (350x449, 25K)

>t. only character who didn't suffer from Andromeda syndrome in the trailer
No wonder why they picked him for the cover.

Attached: ....png (808x853, 236K)

Brujah guy was decent as well.
Everyone else, especially Dale, suffered from: "My face is tired."

I suppose the screentime costs a lot of money so they had to cut it to affordable levels.

What the fuck bloodline was the Sheriff?
Also, what was the breath attack in the beginning?

Attached: a71.png (1280x719, 450K)

can a newbie like me get a quick rundown on VTMB? I know very little about the first aside from the style of game it is, but I dont know anything about the lore. I always meant to install the game but never got around to it and now ill just wait until this comes out
What vampire factions have been announced? I know there was a lot of debate about which ones were included or not

Attached: 1459431105234.gif (321x322, 219K)

Fuck back to /pol/ incel you aren’t fooling anyone

Nagaloper and it was Pestilence an Animalism ability

maybe we can form a thinblood clan and fuck over everyone else

Play the first game. It's good. And by factions I think you meant the clans:
Toreador, Brujah, Ventrue, Malkavian, and Tremere

Nagloper aka Tzimisce cousins.

Kys faggot

trash

I wonder how LaCroix nab him.

NOSGANG RISE UP
SAY NO TO THIS SOULLESS TRANNY CASH GRAB

Attached: 1560195932485.png (657x326, 273K)

I'd be smug too if only animators that had any talent were ones that animated my face only in this trailer.

What a cute Jewish guy.

Yeah I can see this being posted every thread for the next year

This. Either different team animated his face, or devs only remembered how facial expressions work when doing HIM.

I think his hair is the worst. It looks snapped on

>Final Fantasy VII Remake comes out March 3
>Cyberpunk comes out in April 16

Vtmb has no fucking chance bros... it's not fair...

A curse is plaguing VTMB.

Brujah aren't in the Camarilla anymore.

He looks like he's trying to figure out why is he the only one who doesn't look like a dead autistic fish in this trailer.

Good, it deserves to flop

I feel sorry for Dale.
He has become Sara Ryder at this point.

They should push it back more. This is awful aaaaaa

It's e3 time so people are being fags but here's a pretty good post to give you a rough overview.

Attached: 2019-06-10 17_10_54-(0) _v_ - Archived - I'm sorry, VTMB thread. I-it's nothing personal y (1901x243, 65K)

Only if you're part of the Rabble aka Nig-dred.

Aren't they completely out? I haven't read V5 fully yet.

Hey, you try making that RE7 work and stay accurate to 5's lore.

Good. Now hire more guys like the one that was behind animating him.

Serves them right for spitting in the face of all nosferatu players

>those fangs
Man, he actually looks pretty great compared to his render.
>I guess Malkavian's Obfuscate has to wait until it gets added into the game by the devs with Nosferatu later.
Malks used to have Dominate so you can use that in the meantime.

A large majority, but not all left. There's a sizeable group that stayed being Loyalists.
Nossies are capitalizing on it to give them more power in the Camirilla.

What’s it like living life in constant paranoia

GIMME THAT CUTIE TREMERE GIRL!

Attached: Antediluvians.png (740x493, 495K)

>only souls among the souless in the trailer

Attached: 1559024255004.png (480x480, 178K)

That fat jewish guy better not supposed to be a Nosferatu

He cute

Attached: comment_3TVCY6hshXvrAU52DxZdC0xVja5pc3Mb.gif (500x280, 563K)

You sure ?

Reminder Toreadors are tsundere to the Malkavians.

>Gameplay Trailer
>no gameplay
Why you do, this disgusting like hell!

At least something.

Also, I never noticed how cartoonishly jewish Mitsoda's nose looks like.

Lou is THICC

Attached: lou.png (257x265, 55K)

3:15
Looks like directional melee combat he uses a left swing twice in a row after swinging to the right

>looking down at the ground
>his hair is hanging "down", sideways, parallel to the ground
God damn this is the jankiest game

Attached: 112903924.jpg (445x383, 63K)

Prime breeding material when she was alive.

Attached: 821bbb7f-365a-4b28-9163-5333e626a9f2.jpg (1280x1707, 399K)

based and cutiepilled

How is Slug so ugly, despite being a thin-blood?

That’s a man baby

Let's do it, team underdog of the Clan Beach Bum.

Attached: rosa.jpg (640x480, 58K)

by being an amerimutt

Kek those fangs are too fucking big, reminds me of WWF's Gangrel

Attached: cbddd04135684b389e99bf5e842e029e.jpg (640x746, 51K)

Thin-Bloods can still have a set level of their Clan curse. Imagine how ugly he would be if he was a full Nosferatu.

Not a hardcore nozzie but would have liked to have them as a playable option, I really wanted some new clans for the new game but here's to hoping paradox will add some interesting dlcs to part me from my money.
I'm not even sure which clan to choose for my fist playtrough.

Loved talking to this bitch as a Malkavian.

Roll for it.

Tremere Gang Represent

Attached: 1526172025284.jpg (1024x678, 143K)

I didn't know carrot top made a cameo in this

Present.

Attached: 1558677943855.jpg (665x963, 63K)

It's Bon Jovi

Hot damn that looks extremely bad. 0 hope for this.

Make this VTMB related.

Attached: 1469412108616.png (618x478, 9K)

Yeah, it is. The extended trailer is better though.

post weapons youre hoping to see. The game isnt a straight forward shooter so there will be only a few slots to fill

Attached: colt python blue.jpg (800x600, 93K)

nice try incel. i preordered it immediately now that ive seen more gameplay. this game is going to make a ton of money and there is nothing you can do about it

BLOOD GANG

Attached: 73eb53c700a01db73937907503088ea9.png (540x843, 745K)

Congrats you fat virgin. I don’t give a fuck about you

you wouldn't have been satisfied regardless

Who?jah
Ventfalse
Toreasnores
No(t appearing in this game)sferatu
Gangrirrelevant
Tremere and Malkavian chads RISE UP

Attached: zozzle.png (576x499, 494K)

>tfw got this and Cyberpunk 2077
Everything else was hot garbage, but at least these were good.

Attached: 1493577262218.png (903x713, 326K)

I want to see the cc

For a second I thought that pic of yours was done by the same artist that did this. Awesome stuff.

Attached: Gangrel.jpg (1116x1579, 281K)

I hope this game is mod-friendly
Imagine a VtM game where you can easily make custom levels, music, missions, and characters.

based
fuck /pol/tards

>this game is going to make a ton of money

Attached: 69016209-F68C-40C3-8EF3-8EB41C85CC04.jpg (727x1251, 456K)

I was creaming over goth girls ten years ago and I’ll still be creaming over them in ten years from now.

Not the guy you’re responding too, though. Art hoes are fine, too. But they’re no goth.

I think they said it will be mod supported day one.

Based and SHITPILLED well memed friend

From what we see in the trailer it's missing some major things the original had:
- SEX APPEAL. The character art looks like a mix of weird Bioshock Infinite and Dishonored. It's stylized in the worst way possible, completely generic. Where are the sexy ladies. Vampires are supposed to look SUPER ATTRACTIVE barring Nosferatu.
- Good voice acting. That guy narrating the masquerade part sounded annoying. I already hate his character just looking at his design. Looks like a generic Jewish actor from the '80s... like a mix of Jerry Seinfeld, Steve Guttenberg and Billy Crystal.
- Good facial animations.
The environments look good so far, but everything else looks like crap.
And they're already charging for day 1 DLC, making it more expensive upfront than Cyberpunk.

I don't expect much when it comes to guns but I hope they add the SPAS.

And of course, the flamethrower.

Attached: Franchi_SPAS_12_Grip_Safety.jpg (1125x750, 377K)

Unironically good choices user.

>SEX APPEAL
Go get laid incel
>Good voice acting
The voice acting is great
>Good facial animations
Much better than the first one

what website?

That's because he's a tutorial character. Which is why he's the one we hear talking.
Among all voices we have heard, Toreador girl from the trailer and cover guy are only ones with good VAs, sadly.
>youtube.com/watch?v=aAoFUt-RW-c
>youtube.com/watch?v=_s7O0OWohvE

>Much better than the first one
Bullshit, 2's facial animations are fucking programmer animations, there's no fucking way in hell a 3D modelling/animation team worked on them. They're not even properly lip synced.

>mfw killing these in literally 3 blood strikes
God Tremere is so based

i want this to be good so bad but it looks like ass
its hurts

Attached: Screenshot (896).png (496x444, 144K)

I didn't mind the Nossies or the lip ring girl.

S L U G
S U C C

Why not have boxart guy narrate the shit instead? Jack didn't narrate the shit for the first game. So there is no reason for that Jew fag to do it either. Just have someone else talk instead.

>SEX APPEAL. The character art looks like a mix of weird Bioshock Infinite and Dishonored. It's stylized in the worst way possible, completely generic. Where are the sexy ladies. Vampires are supposed to look SUPER ATTRACTIVE barring Nosferatu.

The thing is, the 2000s are over and people would bitch way too much if all females characters were dressed like porn stars and this game is set in Seattle, leave the sexy stuff to good ol' and degenerate LA

Sex appeal was like 50% of the first one.
Not having it in a sequel makes it a sequel in name only.

>have Neil Ross
>have his character as your poster boy
>don't use Neil Ross for narrations even though his voice is literally made for it
>force us to listen to God awful Dale's VA instead

Attached: 1539289757372.jpg (1023x1239, 236K)