Is this worth playing?

Attached: F4BF3F3D-61AB-4219-94BE-6734B8621017.jpg (1440x2160, 446K)

eh, it was fun for one playthrough but i never want to play it again

Awesome game. Very recommended.

I'd say yes, but it depends on how you feel about survival games, there are some genuinely good moments of terror and discovery for a first playthrough.

L

Goblino...

I've played through it entirely at least five times. Great game but your mileage will vary.
There is nothing more satisfying than beating the shit out of a reaper leviathan once you have the tech to do so.

Needs guns.

Yes. At least once. GOTY 2018 for me.

Absolutely not. The basic gameplay loop of collecting the same shit over and over is literally all there is.

El ogro de los americanos ....

Yes

Yes.
It's a bit vague in the start and the voice-acting grates my ears (rather, you can hear they re-used VA's and if they aren't that good it bothers the piss out of me) but if you don't mind a bit of a early struggle and don't mind that they didn't spitshine the fuck out of it before making another one, go for it.

yes

t. didn't understand the game
back to your AAAshit

I really liked the idea behind it, but it didn't live up to the potential. The small, fixed world means the game is ultimately pretty short and there's little reason to replay.

It's pretty good, but their autistic desire not to have combat sort of adds this non-threatening layer between you and everything else and so everything but a couple of the leviathans are only really capable of mildly annoying you.

Only in VR, otherwise it's easy and not scary

I never understood the mexican meme, the dude is clearly some form of chink.

Very.

Yes. If you do, do your best to avoid guides. Write down things yourself to remember them, or use the in-game beacons.
Pay attention to journal entries, voice logs, and information from computers. They're the key to story progression at times and you don't get your hand held on the direction.

great early and mid game but it falls off hard late game, if you play it don't be afraid to cheat in some resources here and there

Utter embarassing garbage compared to Barotrauma

Only if you get it cheap/free. Game went downhill when they got rid of the terraforming aspect. Also pretty damn short

Devs are DJWs. If you play it, make sure you pirate.

>Have a laser cutter to cut open titanium doors
>Fight with a knife
It was retarded and you know it

Its alright if you ignore the anti-gun/sjw bullshit they shoe-horned in.

There needed to be more dangers associated with exploration aside from "hurr durr big fish ate you".

Mesmer was a step in the right direction but is ultimately harmless.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

It can be creepy if you're scared of water and depth for a few hours, but if you play it to completion without that fear it's boring.

The first time I found a mesmer it was already dead because I ran it over with my seamoth
Basically the game ceases to be about survival past the first hour because your upgrades are so OP, you basically have to go out of your way to die or get glitched through the hull of your cyclops

I remember building a new base at the edge of the mushroom forest. It ran out of power so I couldn't dock my seamoth. In the time it took to get the bioreactor running, a reaper near the Aurora noticed my seamoth and decided to eat it. At this point I was stranded at a shoestring base with no transportation other than an air bladder with a reaper circling overhead. Luckily, I had already constructed a stasis rifle. After steeling my nerves, I went out, locked the bastard in stasis, and proceeded to stab it several hundred times until it went belly up and sank to fertilize my kelp garden. I used to live in fear of the creatures, but that battle gave me a taste for xeno blood. I now regularly get shitfaced on rum and dive deep into the ocean to murder whatever may be living there like a deranged drunken Aquaman. It's fucking great.

the dissonance in the technology is not an excuse for wanting mechanics which ruin the gameplay

You're right but, closest would be Philippino based on his skin color and facial structure, which is a spanish/chink rape baby. He fits El Goblino to a t.

Oh, those were done pretty neat.
>Suggestion: Swim closer to tHaT BEauTIfuuul cREEAAaaTUrrE

Unironically YES. I've been playing vidya since around 2000. Subnautica and God of War are the only 2 games that pleasantly surprised me over the past 8 years (since 2011)

Attached: 130998258800120110725-22047-gu2oje.jpg (195x179, 5K)

>underwater game
>starring a SEA monkey
kino

This was one of the most genuinely creepy and amazing moments while exploring the depths of kelp Forest. I really wish all the ocean creatures remained as threatening in the mid-late game. Sadly it's not the case.

El...

Ay...

The meme isn't claiming that they are mexican. Its the voice of a frightened mexican peasant after encountering the amerimutt

>fire sound designer for "offensive tweet" leaving the sound unfinished
>no guns because guns bad black lives matter

Attached: IMG_20180825_121748.jpg (500x346, 41K)

you can't be anti-gun, just pro-peace.

El hijo del goblino....