Who's ready to start from scratch now that pso2 is coming to the west and we're all getting ip banned?

who's ready to start from scratch now that pso2 is coming to the west and we're all getting ip banned?

Attached: PhantasyStarOnline2Playsation4.png (1540x976, 2.27M)

I mean I might as well

I literally learned fucking Japanese because of this shit

Not playing on the US servers.

My account got wiped a while ago for some reason, anyway. I also never really got that far, so I don't really care.

Sure. I don’t mind.

I’ll probably make more progress quicker because I can understand shit.

Does this mean that PSO2 cloud thing for switch will be english as well?

No. It's Microsoft exclusive.

Same, had a Ship 02 shota, but now it's gone, sadly.

Microsoft X Ninty collab though, they were talking about that a while back and nothing has come of it since.

I dropped it anyway because I just couldn't advance at some point and the game turned into a huge grind

its an xbox exclusive user

It's coming out while there is 2 years left

Previous collabs will not be coming back.
Everyone will be starting from episode 4 which is going to be confusing as fuck
0 marketing

I don't understand why they're bothering. The west audience will be dead in 6 months. So unless there is cross region play... I don't see it living. It might be dead before the official 2022 kill date for the game

Probably at launch, but considering a PS4 and Switch version already exist, I find it hard to believe it won't come later

Please let me dream

I never played because there was only a shitty translation patch or play the game in japanese and not understand anything.

Those that wait are rewarded

If fucking Sea of Thieves of all games still has players I’m sure tons of people will play this when it’s “free” on the game pass. I know too many fucking people who play nothing but ESO because it’s on game pass.

I'll just use a VPN.

Since its likely going to include everything upto the end of Episode 5 at least, could be nice to start on a fresh server where everyone isn't decked in autism affix gear, or overdone special snowflake OC cosmetics for a week or two

Sea of Thieves is le funny pirate shit and also does not have even 10k active player base in fact it is also suffering from a large bot problem at present

key word is "debut" on Xbox, it's not exclusive but probably time exclusive

Thank you, hope user.

>NO
>FUCKING
>EU
>SERVERS
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Attached: bowser.jpg (253x238, 15K)

I'd rather play PSU. At least it's more like PSO than PSO2 is.

Two years left of what, support? And do you think we will get PSO3 right away? Course not

I'm glad I didn't bother with the patch, this is going to be a nice time sink.

I'd like PSO2 if it wasn't so fucking weebish compared to previous titles. Characters look fucking ridiculous and combat has been reduced to a dodge/thrust fest.

2 years left of content which is actually only 1 new episode after this year. After that it's maintenance

So in 2 years it's going to be a dead game

I rather play a PSO port for switch for pure nostalgia than play a 8 year old game that should of been release 7 years ago
>f2p
Enjoy playing with huehues

This game is going to be DOA after a year because NA won't have anything to do while Japan already suffered for 10 years. Phil should've just asked them to port Nova at least people wont' get bored.

>for switch
WHY
YOU CAN PLAY ONLINE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>Hey guys we are going to bring pso2 to the west
>7 years later

Are these people for real?

Give me 1(one) good reason why veteran players would ever want to switch from jp servers at this point.

This really should have come out 5-7 years ago. It's just too fucking late now

BING BING WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YIPPE WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SEGA WHERE PORT ? I NEED MORE BING VBING WAHOO

Never played it. Is there actually mechs and ships or is it just cutscene wank?

>we could've had a PSOP2i port or a Nova port
>no, localize the dying MMO that already has a translation patch instead

Character transfer or not at all

Because they get banned

No they don't

It's the cycle with Sega
>Burgers want PSO game
>Sega refuses
>Near the death cycle of the game or whatever some idiot convinces Sega to release the game
>Game dies because they're missing too much or there's little too do
>Sega goes there's no PSO fans in the West
>Rinse and repeat

Oh sweet child. Microsoft paid money to get this game to the West and you're going to play the game in the West one way or another

There exist VPNs and the Arks Proxy.

I remember playing the PS2 and PSP versions of phantasy star and enjoying it.Is PSO2 supposed to be any good?

>paid money
Doesn't matter in the slightest.

Yes

You pilot mechs for some quests but it's mainly ground combat

>I didn't play any of the previous titles but want to complain about the newest title anyways

You can detect VPN usage and Arks Layer will be getting a Cease and Desist from SEGA

at least there will be more to do i guess
>hop on jp for scheduled eq
>get it done
>log off
>hop on na for scheduled eq
>get it done
>log off
>hop back on jp and afk in lobby or run masq until one of them has another eq
this is literally the game in a nutshell

Yeah sure, as if they would bother going so far blocking VPNs. It's a major pain in the ass and I have yet to see a game doing so.

No you can't.