VTMB2

New gameplay footage
Looks absolutely based!
youtu.be/OkcNFoW5dzs

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/pbpas2zw
youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=HN-dLDimleY
youtube.com/watch?v=dDi2RTsZap8
i.pinimg.com/originals/de/67/45/de6745062c785a6dc8f19bfc0f0da07f.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lip piercing
DROPPED

Looks like fucking shit, you fucking shill. The original's gameplay will never be faithfully replicated. Looks like a fucking cash grab game riding on blind faggy soibois who'll buy it for social points.

How did we go from this...

Attached: tumblr_m0m5fg6Bv31r8upkio1_500.gif (500x281, 1015K)

Ohhhhh fuck this looks really fucking rough.
I mean i understand the gameplay aspect of VTMB was never it's srongest point but this looks really goddamn rough, like 2 more years needed of dev time rough.
Especially the animations holy mother of fuck.
Ah well...at least in theory the writing and character interactions should carry this...

Attached: 1319579600258.png (400x300, 199K)

Does it really?

it will fail, zero personality compared to the original. Those fucking pans across the levels... who cares about that if the gameplay is shit

>shifting from first person to third person during gameplay

Attached: 1453329479427.jpg (192x245, 10K)

AHAHAHAHHA NECK YOURSELF TRANNIES IT LOOKS LIKE FUCKING GARBAGE

Assuming they stick to the schedule that means at the latest it will be out in about nine months, at the earliest it could be ready sometime in January, so six or seven months. It's not a huge span of time but if they're doing it right significant changes and polishing can be done in that much time. Whether it gets significantly better is up to management competence.

Considering this is still considered "pre-alpha gameplay footage" I don't have high hopes it'll make that big of a leap in that short of a time.

it looks comfy reminds me of the city hubs in 1

the animations look pretty bad right now
the way the PC grabs and feeds on some NPC at the end in a warehouse looks crappy
and there's a spot where the shotgun cocks itself
needs improvement

I don't want to be a pessimist but what i've seen in this trailer can't be cleaned up in nine months.
This is seriously rough, like tiny ass indie slav studio level of rough.
Everything lacks personality too, from the facial animations to blood powers, first person animations...this is incredibly rough, it looks so fucking unfinished.

Attached: 1322591579316.png (970x711, 770K)

Ay know you know my worry for Shenmue 3
Im sorry bro

It was always fated to be shit. They rely on nostalgia too much. Not their fault really, every shitty sequel does that, even movies. This will be the Godfather 3 of video games.

can you kill the cringey turbo jewfro manlet?

BROS
THE FLAT IS COMFY

Attached: cu.jpg (104x126, 3K)

I see what you guys mean, and I honestly don't even bother with what build state devs and pubs claim their game is in. I thought Pre-Alpha meant you don't even have a stable game ready yet, you may have individual models or setpieces in the works but they haven't even been fully tied together with mechanics etc. By Alpha you have the guts chugging along but a ton of stuff is completely unfinished and the game is still considered in a mostly unplayable state, once you hit Beta it's playable but unoptimized and there are still major bugs and lots of work to be done, then you hit Pre-Release and you're fairly confident it will work but it still needs a final round of cleaning up and tweaking, and only then do you get to the Release build which you're going to sell to the fat greasy faggots outside with the pitchforks and torches.

>PREBAKED footage

Yea, I am fairly positive that this is what it will look like and feel.

Am I the only one who thinks it will be good? I think it looks decent.

Fuck this, i'm getting cyberpunk instead.
And this post isn't ironic in the slightest.

sure looked like fucking lacroix to me

>VTMB 1 was famous for mocapped facial animations
>VTMB 2 has face paralysis botoxed characters

EBIN! Thanks tim sweeney!

Words like alpha and pre-alpha don't mean anything anymore. They're just empty marketing buzzwords. If the game were actually pre-alpha it would be barely playable and missing the majority of its features.

>Am I the only one who thinks it will be good?
Pretty much.

strawpoll.com/pbpas2zw

Is Valve's tech magic or why the fuck are devs struggling to match facial animations that were in a game 15 fucking years ago?

and parkour!

Fuck off tranny kike shill

you sound like you live in a basement

Which is what should be worrying. 6-9 months from release and they're still not even in alpha, yet they're selling it for $60-$100 already.

>I mean i understand the gameplay aspect of VTMB was never it's strongest point
>never it's strongest point
The gameplay of VTMB was fucking aids. Might as well not have had combat the way it played.

I think it looks fine? Better than Skyrim at least. It's not a AAA game, and VTMB1 was bin bottom in every way but RPG mechanics

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: JUST.png (1920x1080, 710K)

Source engine had that shit built in I think.

Yeah it's pretty good but the facial animations need work. The lip sync was off so this is still work in progress.

Looks like low budget Mankind Divided

JUST

Attached: 1557860865597m~2.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Most of the votes are on the positive side though

They're well past alpha. The game is obviously in a beta state. They're just labeling it as pre-alpha so retards who don't know the meaning of words and don't understand how slimy companies are these days will excuse any faults on the false pre-alpha state.
They used to describe the release build 2 weeks out from release as betas and it worked, it tricked people into thinking the games would be cleaned up for release. Now they're labeling everything a pre-alpha. Eventually they'll be describing a game 3 months from release as a prototype.

>They rely on nostalgia too much.
Literally this.

Attached: vtmbl2_unsanctioned_fade[1].png (616x587, 513K)

F Dale t. nose. You were unironically better.

Attached: bring him back.jpg (3597x2026, 1.92M)

This actually looks pretty cheap if you pay attention

>hey man, did you see that guy just jump off the roof?

>oy vey

The actual trailer didn't reference the original at all

It amazes you bitter contrarian virgins could stomach 2-3 playthroughs of the genuine overrated mess of garbage that is VTMB1, yet would even think to give a pass on this.
Especially on something like the animations, which like absolutely 100% fine.
This is just a tried and true testement to this board's autism. You all can only suffice in your repeated loops of playing bad old games and shitposting on Yea Forums about a sequel that's going to make your original beloved "masterpiece" finely look like the outdated trash it really is.
To any sane, non-entitled, non-incel normal human being who lacks sever autism, this trailer is more than enough to show VTMB2 is what the original always wanted to and never could be.

Attached: 1559210478996.jpg (978x817, 129K)

lol this guy is so badly animated when he talks, he looks like fucking ALF
This is going to be disaster

Attached: ALF.jpg (320x240, 18K)

>sorry my face is tired

>the santa monica pier scene

did you even play the first one, tranny?

Holy shit that looks bad, is this a joke?
How much of a bootlicking tranny shill must you be in order to pretend you like this?

Nope. If you don't believe me look at the making of Divinity:Original Sin 2 video at GDC where they admit they were working on the game up to the release date and had to add stuff post launch since they couldn't put everything they wanted it.

>replicate original gameplay
Why would anyone try tobreplicate this janky broken and unfun piece of shit?

I can't tell what was the worst part about nu-Dale. His new look, or his annoying ass voice.

someone is desperate for replies

BASED AND REDPILLED.
HAVE SEX YOU FUCKING LOSERS

I want both but I now have an intense level of jaded cynicism for anything new even from studios I've played games from in the past. I enjoyed TW3 although I certainly never was among the crowd claiming it was some kind of fantastical breakthrough game of the century. If 2077 looks like it will be at the same level of quality as TW3 and there's no (((AAA))) bullshittery going on I'll buy it. I'm less willing to stick my wallet out on a limb for VTMB2 simply because I haven't heard of them making any game offerings in a while, I've been conditioned to worry about dev politicking interfering in their ability to make a good game, and Blacklight Retribution was a fucking absolute mess and I'm not entirely confident in Hardsuit.

I just think you want to be the biggest contrarian of them all, and additionally have extremely low standards.

all these comments and not one person talking about how therese can be heard in the background?

Dilate

>flaseflagging faggot

Have you watched the trailer? If you actually pay attention to the animations and not the shiny lighting effects, it looks like it could be a reskin of a fucking bethesda game.

Based and, dare I say, cringepilled

contrarian opinion: VTMB #1 sucked and #2 looks like it'll suck EVEN MORE. only mentally ill faggots are hyped for this game or nostalgic for the original. buffy the vampire slayer for xbox was a better vampire game.

Did anyone expect this to be anything than a cheap nostalgia cash grab?

Assuming the game actually looks like what you see in the trailer (not a guarantee with prebaked footage) it's well into what should be defined as Beta stage. They're calling it pre-alpha because that will make people less likely to cast significant criticism, because everybody knows alpha builds are mega-jank. They're trying to foster the assumption that there will be major significant improvements to the game within the remaining time before release.

it doesnt look that bad

people are being hyperbolic

Uhm they made a lot of good games, support these talented devs!
Don’t tell me you are some kind of fr*cking incel?!

Attached: 038C9DB1-129F-4ABC-845F-1193A526E3A6.jpg (750x1050, 299K)

Games are always being worked on right up until the release date these days. We live in an age where almost every gaming device is connected to the Internet with infrastructure built to automatically update games. That doesn't change the fact that if your game is about to release it isn't in a beta state, regardless of how broken it may be. These words have meanings, or at least they did before corporations intentionally muddied the water.

VENTRUE CHADS

Attached: Untitled.png (709x385, 325K)

He looks like he just got punched by that Brujah guy.

Attached: nothing_personal.png (1920x1080, 804K)

Skyrim is over 7 fucking years old.

Loved it. Not sure on the new nossie look though

Attached: nossies.png (959x699, 365K)

SAY YEAH

>a-atleast it looks better than a last gen open world game that’s almost a decade old!
The coping is pathetic

>They're calling it pre-alpha because that will make people less likely to cast significant criticism, because everybody knows alpha builds are mega-jank.
Which is, ironically, these companies' own fault for convincing people that release builds were betas. They had to crawl back further, all the way to pre-alpha to cover their own asses.

1:01
MOMMYFU!!

I un-ironically enjoyed Blacklight, but that doesn't make it not a mess.

I'm so confused. A promising trailer gets shown - a trailer to a sequel of anoverrated nostalgic puke stain that was outdated BEFORE it even released - and people on Yea Forums spam their /pol/ buzzwords like "bootlicking tranny" to justify their misplaced incel hate on this game
It is very obvious this boards is just full of bitter and lonely people, who are so out of the normal loop that the only emotion they can even handle and process anymore is butt blasted anger at fictional properties about vampires. Your old game was in fact, very bad. It has a niche autistic following. Because of that abhorrent niche following, a much better and actually justifiable sequel will be made. Be happy about this. This is what you wanted and screeched in demand about for a decade.

Attached: 1559513390826.jpg (1024x1016, 193K)

He is probably a Nossie thinblood since it's only half his face and he got lucky.

Also funny how these games end up looking worse than their fake “alpha gameplay” slices

Attached: tired face.jpg (600x338, 24K)

That's a thin-blood I'm guessing.
Thin blood so not as badly disfigured.

The way that lip-pierced woman stood there and moved was very reminiscent of bloodlines 1.
I'm guessing she's the Toreador Susan of Bloodlines 2.

Atmosphere and art direction is top notch but man a lot of those animations are stiff as fucking hell.

Feels like this game might be rushed out too early.

>AAA rendition of VTMB
Can I just get an improved version of VTMB, I can pay for a copy, improve the existent features, change the renderer, add more modding friendly tools, and done, yeah, I don't need anything else.

Attached: 1557177498769.jpg (379x720, 15K)

Here I am today multitasking between 3 nostalgia cashgrab games' threads on Yea Forums and wondering where did it all go wrong

Attached: 1512436009922.jpg (457x475, 71K)

V5

lol i never played the original but this looks like utter shit.
everything shown so far at e3 is completely uninspiring and bland looking

>Seattle
youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw

Wait for this after its release. I don't trust these fuckers one bit with this.. They clearly go for the broader audience.. Very suspicious marketing material so far.
And Cyberpunk, I will get it only if I can choose not to have Xrays and homing bullets...

Attached: 1560158621983.png (164x442, 70K)

Was she in the trailer anywhere

Attached: 1557936121563m.jpg (1024x913, 58K)

Fuck off retarded tranny

Looks like trash.

That looks atrocious. All those models look like garbage.

Pure reddit cringe.

it's the facial animations. Or lack thereof

SJW resetera and reddit trannies blown the fuck out. The game will tank just like kurwapunk.

It's the Seattle pier. You can call that a reference but then again the game takes place in Seattle because the devs live there and it's a local landmark so it makes sense to put in the game.

>15 years old game have superior facial animation

Attached: 1555280471285.gif (300x173, 347K)

Andromeda SJW edition times two

I have to agree. The gameplay reminds me of vidya around the time of bioshock infinite, which was released in 2013. I reckon the same thing will happen with bannerlord, where the gameplay is years out of date but still "superior" to the original.
That said I enjoyed the gameplay of vtmb1, so this may actually end up being worse, meaning that for once Yea Forums is right.

Its sad, desu

facial animations are still being worked on. That's probably why it was mostly voice overs in combat scenes because its not ready yet

No nosferatu no buy

Why do you have to shove in Redditman in to every thread you zoomer?

>Looks absolutely based!
No it doesn't. The fuck you talking about? Looks outdated and dull. I feel bad for people wanting this game. They're probably gonna be disappointed.

It's sad that the lowest level NPC in VTMB1 looked like he hd more personality than any of the fucking talking dolls in this video.
And the hubs look like they have zero atmosphere too. Just HAZE. HAZE everywhere

>facial animations are still being worked on.
Sure thing user.

Attached: 1542885273897.jpg (640x638, 41K)

It wont get better you fucking retard, what kind of stupid logic is this?

It has better facial animations than most AAA games today, it was the source engine.

NO NOSFERATU?

THEN NO BUY

GET FUCKED TRANNIES

at least it will be politically correct and have its own agenda so don't forget to preorder the ultra deluxe edition!

Animation is fucked but rest looks fine.
Switch from 1st and 3rd person, legs, roofs open for travelling.

Looking forward to laughing at this when it comes out.

guess you ain't buying. They're not in the base game

LMAO what :D The logic is that it's unfinished so the game is not finished

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 249K)

I don't like the design one bit.

looks promising. am anticipating.

What ?

Attached: 1547347797423.jpg (210x212, 8K)

Screencapped this.

>BUY MY SHIT GAME
Fuck off.
Unless this piece of shit changes drastically I won't even bother pirating it.

Looks okay, the contrarian rage on Yea Forums proves it.

Name THREE games where the final game ended up looking better than the bullshot fake gameplay videos

I'm a bit concerned by the writing.
It still seems pretty decent for a video game but the dialogue is rather stilted compared to the original. The most egregious example was probably when that female vampire was explaining your mission - it really didn't sound like a conversation.
The dialogue choices at the end also seemed rather uninspired.

Oh but the dumb muslim tranny vampires are?pathetic

>It still seems pretty decent for a video game but the dialogue is rather stilted compared to the original. The most egregious example was probably when that female vampire was explaining your mission - it really didn't sound like a conversation.
But it wasn't a conversation

Brujah, Tremere, Toreador, Ventrue and Malks are the only playable clans.

They said more will get added and as the DLC is called season of the wolf you might get gangrel then and maybe nossies

>no nosferatus
>muslims
>trannies
>awful animation
LMAO enjoy your shit game reseteracucks

Attached: 1560182529430.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>pre-alpha
You'd think at this point they'd have a bit more to show. The PC's hands still look like clay, the casting animations are jilted, the dialogue has "[Coercion]" stated instead of it being a separate font - and I already dislike the "we switch to 3rd person as you parkour!" thing.

>Susan
Don't. That name belongs to a dead girl.

I think the trailer itself looks fine when it comes to gameplay
My problem is with the fucking animations.

Why must EVERY GAME nowadays have this rubbery looking faces with almost no expression whatsoever.
It's like they're wearing one of those cheap halloween masks.

And this is a big problem, bloodlines was always more style over substance with serviceable gameplay, if the game doesn't has neither style nor gameplay it's just a shit game.

Attached: WuML7M1.png (310x370, 122K)

Unless the MC never has any dialogue choices it was obviously meant to be a conversation.

The original is literally known for it's shitty jank gameplay you stupid newfag motherfucker.

Buy the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass and you might just get that clan the first game had!

>bloodlines was always more style over substance
"No"

the hub areas look really comfy. reminds me of bioshock mixed with the original game.

looks like shit desu

I don't care if you buy, if I even buy it it won't be till it's on sale and all the clans are already released. I'm broke and hardly ever pay a fat full fucking $60 for a piece of digital entertainment.
What I care about is the caustic incel hate and childish entitled behavior this board exudes in great amounts.
The very fact that your automatic response was to call me a shill tranny and toss little cuss words from your screen to mine shows you're brainwashed. You've programmed yourself to be a resentful virgin, nerd

>It looks like shit
lol

Attached: 1549914077620.jpg (426x426, 53K)

Small studio and tiny budget please understand and support so we can make more games(buy the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass thanks)

we all know it won't change because that would imply overhauling the whole process and RERECORDING all the already recorded voice acting.
Do you think they're going to do all that? I really doubt it. All the voices in this trailer are going to be final.

I knew it would be a mess, but not this kind of a mess.

Who the fuck would even want to play as anything besides a nosferatu

lmao good job trannies you alienated 90% of your consumer base

>Release game lacking og clans
>Release game without a single new clan
>other clans will be released as DLC

Shit makes me sad to be honest.

Attached: 1555178479701.gif (350x281, 2M)

This isn't even worth pirating desu.

what a fucking travesty

>caustic incel hate
The animations look like shit. I don't care about your retarded opinion. If you don't like it, fuck off.
>shill tranny
Could you point out the post where I said that, you absolute illiterate nigger?

None of the dialogue in the first sounded like a fucking conversation! I swear not a single user has played vtmb in the last fucking decade and it really shows.
You nerds just let your nostalgic memories fester and shine thru time, judging this trailer against what autists remember from a mediocre game from ten years ago.

>she
Also, someone post that ebin Ventrue render.

Based and redpilled

It absolutely was.
Bloodlines was an unfinished product saved by it's characters and world.

Attached: 1547346562007.jpg (217x211, 52K)

The facial animations are lacking. That's it. If you could stomach the intense rigid jank of the first game then then sequel should be a breeze.
>illiterate nigger
brainwashed racist incel

Soulless zoomer trash.

Yea Forums is only able to pessimistic about everything. they are a very poor judgement of anything. From what I see everything looks to be coming along fine. There is more I want to see but from what I did see the only thing I can say is that the animations could be polished a bit more. Other than that everything looks great.

the gameplay looks like ass desu
probably still buy it if i hear good things about the roleplaying aspect

They'll be added as free DLC.

Never preorder and never shill a game. Or things like this abomination will get a sequel.

Clan DLC is free. I doubt that will change in the future but it obviously could. There would obviously be a uproar about it in response. So unlikely. It's just a matter of time, which is still upsetting.

>shit animations
>dialogues trying too hard to be quirky
>lipsync even worse than ME: Andromeda
>only 5 clans
>empty, soulless fucking locations
>based on new WoD with shit rules
>butchered main theme from Bloodlines
Keep shilling, nigger. I'm sure someone will bite your bait, eventually.

>saved by it's characters and world.
That is what we call "substance".

should've also mentioned "BUT ITS A PREALPHA"

RUDI DABBIN ON ALL THE HATERS LMAOOOOOOO

Attached: 1552939900830.png (1329x758, 261K)

>some
FTFY

Oh fuck, I forgot.
>Paradox
If you keep shilling you'll eventually be able to afford all Crusader Kings DLCs, shabbos goy..

This really needs to be polished up, it looks incredibly rough. Other then that and the faggot making the quirky jokes it's not too bad I guess.

I don't know, Dishonored 2?

not gonna lie. it looks like an absolute dog shit

Attached: 1559670548007.gif (250x313, 2.82M)

for comparison

youtube.com/watch?v=HN-dLDimleY

youtube.com/watch?v=dDi2RTsZap8

this sequel is going to be bluepilled af

This, it looks as bad as that outer worlds footage Obsidian showed off.
>Redditman
leave zoomer.

yiff in hell polfag

Maximum cringe.

> All those negative reactions to a really reassuring trailer from people that were expecting something totally different, maybe more "AAA"-looking.

I guess many people here have never played VTMB after all. All those threads were full of people pretending to like it after watching a review on youtube by their favorite e-celeb.

I did intend to decide whether to pre-order this or not based on the E3 gameplay trailer, the answer is no. This was wayyyy too rough, and the animations looked like fucking cancer. I'm going to wait for word of mouth before I even touch this. I was pretty into the first game so its pretty disappointing honestly. I assume development is going to be pushed back, no fucking way they are making Q1 2020 with that display.

They are obviously not gonna add the ultra bizarre clans that can't really be played in a videogame.
>all those third eye and tzimisce autists

>VTMB2
>looking great

Attached: 1544454257344.jpg (2048x2048, 420K)

bruh, making a sequel to VTMB without epic facial animations is like making a sequel to super mario without jumps, or making a sequel to Mass effect without spaceships

What's redpilled about this?
>That horrible looking Pisha
Yikes!

The future clans probably have story DLC tied to them but they make them playable in the base game as well, it would fit Paradox's DLC policy

WH*TEBOI COPE

Attached: 1554565190797.png (1347x822, 260K)

Not you see the truth.
Not use it to recontextualize every extreme and edgy opinion you seen on Yea Forums.
Now it all makes sense, doesn't it?
Case in point

Attached: 1535115026029.png (3840x2160, 1.28M)

I meant only some will be free.

Attached: 1533283676834.png (1893x1024, 426K)

Nothing about THAT looks promising.

Hey tranny shills your game is fucking shit ):

Attached: brujah.png (920x1140, 876K)

Like I said, stiff facial animations is the only issues.
Locations appear to be large and realistic.
Dialogue in now way exhumed this attempt at quirkiness you're perceiving. If you want quirky dialogue that tries too hard, go replay vtmb1.
And you of course, along with everyone else realizes that a comparison to Andromeda is laughable hyperbole.
5 clans at the start, it's upsetting but easy to justify in terms of development. More clans will be released for free, even clans that were never in vtmb1.
I don't know anything about the tabletop.
Music sounds fine.
You are just a rigidly nostalgic and resentful person. I personally would chalk it up to your autism.
>nigger
For what it is or isn't worth, I'm more white than you could ever hope to be. And you would never in a million years say that to a black guy in real life. But keep spouting it off in your video game discussion safe space.
This sequel is getting made thanks to a decade of you autists feverishly demanding it

Attached: corevalues.png (867x1168, 146K)

No nosferatu? No buy. Simple as

I never asked for this.

All will be free.
>inb4 gangrel expansion
Nope, that's warewolves. Gangrels will be added as free DLC.

gb2 pol

>I'm more white than you could ever hope to be
Sure thing, Pedro.
>And you would never in a million years say that to a black guy in real life
Of course not. There are no niggers where I live and it will stay that way.
Don't spend all the shill money in one place.

>Brujah
Makes sense.

I don't know what Crusader Kings is but I assume it's a strategy game, which isn't my thing.
>got
Jews are not out to get you. Your dialogue is so dense in /pol/isms that you can't even communicate like a real person anymore. Like I keep saying, you are an unfortunate brain washed autist

I can't be assed find it but a spokesperson tweeted only some will be free.

You better find it or i call bullshit.

I was expecting face animations.
Instead I got the same AAA garbage.

If I wanted stiff animations and characters with no soul id go play an ass creed or something

is it true there are no nosferatus?

>Epic facial animations
You actually just that typed. Let that sink it first.
Second, the facial animations in the first were anything but """"epic""""". How many years has it been since you've played the first?

If you can't find it I assume he was talking about DLC in general

>Shit facial animations
>VAs sound dead and bored
>Dialog is not colorful, unique nor interesting
>Gameplay looks like a generic AAA "press A to awesome"
>Few NPCs per location
This looks nothing like a VTMB sequel, looks like a soulless World of Darkness game.

Attached: 1555261568476.jpg (280x260, 47K)

don't you have some dilatation to by doing?

The first game has facial animations better than most games releasing today you braindead piece of shit

Are you blind? You clearly got a Nosferatu on his knees in the trailer.

yeah okay retard
The game bathes in the stupidity and edginess of 90's LA. There's no issue in enjoying it, but call it what it is.

Attached: 1469663476903.jpg (500x378, 34K)

Yes. Game is DOA.

I played a few weeks ago, and still superior to every single modern AAA game in market.

t. sane individuals who still now how to enjoy themselves and don't take part in child-like pessimist unnecessary screech fests

Q1 2020. That's January to March. That's 7-9 months from now. If they can polish and add shit within that timeframe, everything will be golden. If not..

whats wrong with it? it looks better than cyberpunk and people cant stop jerking that off

One of my fav games is getting ruined fuck this timeline

is this the warsaw zoo? Ive been there

imagine being this fucking salty. when was the last time yoiu actually enjoyed something?
i feel sad for you, you miserable fuck.

I meant playable you tard

They'll be added as free DLC.

I'm sorry you can't escape your autistic loop from a bad decade old game. Must suck to be so incoherent at socialization you'd rather spend all your waking time with smiling jack over and over again

>mentor is a curly hair squeaky cuck voiced Jew
>won't stop going on about tranny rights and how we should support Israel
Fuck man this looks pretty bad.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK REALLY
WHY

I played VTMB for the first time maybe a year or two ago and it became one of my favorite games. Literally as long as the writing is done well this game will be amazing. The hub areas already look better than anything I could hope for and I really like how they made the clans have unique disciplines.

They could botch the combat completely (but in the video it already looks better than the original) and I would still love it.

>action rpg
>parkour bs

not touching this garbage

Oh so you can play as the gay vampires from the get go but I have to wait a year to get the chad experience? Yeah no thanks tranny. I think it's time for you to go dilate

Do they really just put animals in big holes there and call it a zoo? That's unfortunate.
Not just for the animals either, I mean anyone who pays to see that

Your hormone-addled brain cannot see what is plain to everyone else

Attached: 1555311649447.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

They will probably be added as one of the free dlc clans after launch. I would worry fellow nos bro.

>trannies
>sane
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god I feel physically sick.

see

Small studio and tiny budget please understand and support so we can make more games(buy the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass thanks)

this guy is going to be have more personality than any of the characters of the sequel.
It's fucking sad

Attached: 19-ibcqBbRyCikxK1.jpg (800x600, 107K)

>reddit kurwapunk is worse than this SJW abortion
lol no

You know what, I've had it with you retarded shills already. This is what I'm going to do: gonna get myself a good seedbox, gonna pirate your shitty game and then I'll make it available for everyone do no one has any reason to give you money for that sex reassignment surgery you want so bad. The trailer looks bad. The game looks terrible even for pre-alphabetagammaetc. Get the fuck out of here you worthless shitstains.

Why make nossies wait, why not make a shit clan like malkavians wait instead

I got to the museum mission before I stopped. I didn't even actually enter the musuem so I didn't get filtered or whatever, if that's a difficult or frustrating level or something. I got burnt out because I recognized the game was pretty mediocre even for it's time. Hell even before it's time.
Vtmb still has a lot of """soul""" that makes it special. Playing as mall my first time mad it intriguing and I had to actually think about the main character's references and metaphors, which made the usually bland and snooze worthy MC dialoge interesting.
Should I give the first a second shot? How far in is the musuem.
I'm not kidding when I tell you that malk dialogue and the characters overall carried that shit game for me. Do those things carry it for the other half?

Attached: male_malk_armor_2.jpg (302x495, 42K)

How does being a gay character impact clans?

Okay, I'm having fun so whatever.

Attached: 1548262307367.gif (400x300, 600K)

Dilate

Buy the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass and you might just get one of the clans the first game had!

>Chill VTMB threads are dead
Thanks Paradox.

Attached: 1538916938415.jpg (400x533, 164K)

Do you have a non meme answer?

Malkavians require a rewrite of almost all the dialogue in the game, they were never going to be one of the post-launch clans.

They are anonymous people who disagree with you.
The fact you assume they are trannies makes you more mentally ill than the people you are accusing of removing their genitals and playing out a fantasy of being the opposite sex.
You are brainwashed. You are pathetic. Are white, small, and entitled. You are autistic. You spend all your time shitposting on Yea Forums, rather than actually playing games. You would never be so abhorrent and """based""" in real life. You are likely a balanced combination of annoying and overwhelming anxious in real life, without all of your /pol/ verbal spice you like to sprinkle into Yea Forums threads just to shit up the place.

because malks are based.
honest answer? Nobody fucking plays Nosferatu. Who would think running around sewers and not being able to talk to anyone would sound unappealing to most players.

you post this in every thread and i never read it. you are probably the same guy as the rudi poster. dont know why you hate this game so much

Serves them right for not putting nossies in

You must be getting tired of cleaning that pusfilled wound each day.

>you post this in every thread and i never read it
>dont know why you hate this game so much

Attached: 1546318790104.png (395x387, 47K)

>projecting shitskin tranny
Hey subhuman, eat my shit and drink my piss

>nosfags rising up after getting btfo a few days ago
the people have forgotten, and now the sewer rats get their revenge

No. This isn't anyone else's fault but the "man"children on Yea Forums. You can't throw a tantrum and point at someone else to say they made you flip out like an infant who isn't allowed that candybar he really wants

I still havent played malk and I would say it was amazing. i went into the game not really interested but somehow it really hooked me. definitely give it another try and look up the lore as well. a lot of the stuff people complain about that are hard really isnt (sewers, ming xiao boss) they just really really suck.

>Who would think running around sewers and not being able to talk to anyone would sound unappealing to most players

It only sounds unappealing to trannies who want a game to make their ideal self who is a beautiful woman who everyone loves and they have lots of sex

So which patch do I download for my VTMB replay?
I only played the original back when it was released vanilla and heard there are different patches but the gold? one is supposed to be the most complete/unbroken one.
If some user would be kind enough to provide the information image or something.

Attached: 1533098532720.jpg (400x300, 14K)

>shitting on /our/clan
Found yet another tranny

I get tired of visiting this pusfilled board

its literally too much to read not that it would matter you schizo

I blame E3 and summer for this.

Attached: 0f6.jpg (1803x1351, 388K)

Keep on telling yourself.

sewers are a meme

As long as you don't rub up against people you're fine as Nos.
Which is probably why they got bumped in the first place, Bloodline 1's system is incredibly half-assed and needs to be reworked.

Any good world of darkness books out there?

Why didn't they show any of the RPG elements? Where are the spreadsheets?

Anyway, looks like it'll be a 7/10. Worth a playthrough but the magic of the original Bloodlines is definitely not there. Guess that's just modern game design though.

NO NOSFERATU, NO BUY

PUT THAT IN YOUR SURGICAL WOUND AND DILATE IT

I read it and i still don't understand why you hate this game so much.

Then get the fuck out and suck your tranny pals off.

Nossies are hideous stealth nerds. Anything but Ventrue is the wrong choice.

Go back to discord and reddit then you tranny abomination

Yea Forums isn't making a shit soulless sequel of a cult classic.

>its literally too much to read not that it would matter you schizo
>I read it and i still don't understand why you hate this game so much

>Your hormone-addled brain cannot see what is plain to everyone else

Attached: 1552328167712.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>VTMB is not a nazi-friendly game
Is this why you hate it?

This is really my only qualm. I don't mind people making shit games, I don't mind people making SJW games, I don't mind people making tranny games, but for the love of God, think of a new title so that you don't pollute another game's legacy. It can't be that hard to come up with a title for a vampire game, but no, gotta go for those sweet nostalgia/fame shekels. Can't possibly have our game stand on its own, can we.

someone photoshop him into the constanza meme

Attached: malkmachete.jpg (1436x1280, 121K)

BASED

Stop. Stop associating anything you're upset about with trannies. It's unhealthy user.
Anyway their are classes for different people. I'm gonna make a male malk, not beautiful just average w unkempt crazy bed hair. idk why you genuinely think that anyone who doesn't want to be a rat-like sewer dwelling Nosferatu man-beast is a transexual. These things are completely uncorrelated.

Who's the 0:35 lady? She looks like good vampire mommy.

get woke go broke

>2019
>RPG
What are you, some kind of virgin nerd who cares about RPG mechanics ?

Too complicated and boring so we removed that. It is inspired by Skyrim now(the best RPG ever made)

mate the only flaw of that game was the 'gameplay' it was at best clunky
>soibois
go back polshit trash

Based Ventrue chad

You can very clearly notice from the extended gameplay trailer the verticality to everything. Good vibes, if you ask me

Not shitting on them, just stating that logically it's not going to appeal to many players. You remove a large chunk of the game when you can't run around topside and have normal dialogue with people.

All the facts are plain to see my fren (:

the game's death order has now been signed and stamped so i'm losing motivation to walk you through them

Attached: 1547238481876.png (886x757, 875K)

i didn't really like the first one that much but this looks like utter shite

VAMPIRE NIGGAS

this its fucking DOA

Being dropped is how you became gay?

I'd tell you to go dilate but I think it would be funnier if your pus filled wound healed shut

Attached: nosfags rise up.png (657x326, 273K)

You're not denying it.
This game is not for you then. It never was, actually. Move on to something that caters to your extremist world view.

I wonder if they'll do the same thing with the underground. On one hand, that would be pretty cool, on the other hand it'll be nice to have these claustrophobic spaces so you can larp as a murderous Batman.

Hooooly shit imagine being THIS much of an actual faggot.

I've never used discord, and never Reddit outside of porn purposes.
I've never met a tranny in my entire existence and likely wouldn't be friends with anyone who deluded themselves into a different sex

>the game's death order has now been signed and stamped
This, based.
Feels good knowing this garbage will flop hard and die off.

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DROP NOSFERATUS

oof. maybe they need a writer?

Attached: dialog.png (832x157, 172K)

As a pigskin you're more likely than anyone to be a zoophile literal bastard raised by a tranny cuck.

did you think i was going to buy it lmao? no i'm just going to ruin every single one of your threads like i have been since it was announced :DDD

Attached: 1551218024734.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

How the fuck are some of you so new that you still get mad about people throwing buzzwords at you?

stop replying to them you dumb cunts.

Based

I said, eat my shit and drink my piss.
Don’t make me repeat myself again untermensch.

>associating game discussion disagreements with sex change surgery
You are not well.

I don't even know what you're saying right now. Your anti-tranny terms are esoteric and fall flat on anyone who isn't a tranny and anyone who isn't steeped in /pol/ terms
again I'm genuinely a white male and have never been confused about this for a second, so your insults just do not apply to me

BASED

AT THIS POINT, THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE IT AN EPIC STORE EXCLUSIVE

nah. That's on par with vtmb1 for sure

Are you still projecting your family meals unto others? Pathetic bastard cuckspawn, go dilate the cuck that raised you and feed on his white tranny-wound's pus.

why is every threads on that board talking about trannies?

please explain this clusterfuck to me

Compare Venus with the generic looking girl in the video.

Attached: 1544626597754.jpg (459x294, 35K)

See

some /pol/ trannyspawn taking his insecurities out on others.

please go back to where you came from

Don't become so hurt and confused, poor little user. People are mostly just trying to piss each other off because they're pissed off by others. It's a culture war in a way, but it's mostly sound and fury and bullshit, it's not supposed to make that much sense or be that serious. Immature people love being extreme to stand out and be contrarian and throw stupid shit at others. It can be fun to anonymously give no fucks and pretend you're an idiot at one extreme or the other.

Not new, it's always been grating. Especially if you refuse partake in it. I get tired of it so I just say something about it. Pretty simple.

>New Gameplay footage
>Pre-pre-pre-pre-Alpha

It doesn't say much about their confidence in the product that their not even willing to stand by it.

Attached: 1558971747165.jpg (1260x727, 556K)

Are you new?
It's just retarded tourists, ignore them.

Game looks alright.
I hope they won't fuck it up and rush the second half of the game again.
Also, why won't new moot just delete /pol/ altogether? It breeds cancer like evidenced by this thread.

I was somewhat apprehensive at first, with all the left wing nonsense being spewed about the game, antifa muslims etc... But I consoled myself. I'd still get to play as a sewer dwelling monster, I'd still get to play as my favourite clan, I'd still get to play as a Nosferatu.

That opportunity has been robbed from me. I do not care any more. So now I'm just going to shit up these pathetic shill threads. How dare they refuse to let me play as the best clan.

In conclusion,

FUCK PARADOX
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK ANYONE WHO DOESN'T PLAY NOSFERATU
FUCK VTMB2
AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1560165750552.png (1326x954, 112K)

Board is unironically being raided by trannies pushing a bugmen mentality.

NU moot doesn't want that sort of publicity.

boomer election tourists from reddit

Attached: polreddit.png (944x4013, 662K)

because there are trannies here that defend everything women do because in their disturbed minds, they think they are one

Pigskin? Oh because I'm white? I'm pretty pale, I wouldn't even say pink.
I've always known my father, no one in my family is a tranny or even gay for that matter
Let go of your bitter feeble words of internet anger and go live an actual life.
Hell maybe you'll meet that "pure perfect virgin white Nazi waifu" you fantasize about. Or maybe you'll reply to me and say you don't need roasties in your life

Based noschad

>grabs your fat turd colored throat
I warned you..
>easily force you down to my chiseled bottocks while you cry in African, Indian or Arabic
Now eat it up insect!
>fills you up with my feces until it falls out of your mouth and you almost choke on it
And here’s a refresher!
>I turn around and take out my huge white cock and spray piss into your mouth, drowning you

Attached: 8CA04523-AF8B-4C40-9656-192FA31088F5.jpg (685x1023, 110K)

how did we go from this

Attached: 1372075006724.gif (500x280, 776K)

I could've done without your gay erotica.

>this is where all the budget for facial animations actually went

Attached: smugfag.webm (1920x1080, 674K)

I promise it's for the best to just ignore people once they start spouting them.

Nobody is pretending to be an idiot here, I assure it is all very genuine. Obsession. When they aren't using the word 'tranny' in the usual place of their usage of 'nigger' then they are masturbating to traps and trying to transition themselves.
tl;dr >sexless anger

I'm almost certain the VA is Kevin McDonald from KITH. You shouldn't bully him.

Attached: kevin.gif (500x386, 998K)

Jeanette who? VV? what's that supposed to stand for?

Attached: vtmb2 Lou.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

VTMBfags -LITERALLY- on suicide watch

Based and BASEDpilled

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: my_face_is_tired.webm (1280x720, 494K)

oh he based

>Ah well...at least in theory the writing and character interactions should carry this...

Attached: VTMB2-WritingSample.jpg (508x1514, 676K)

Hyped AS FUCK!
I don't know from where to begin. Levels and atmosphere looked amazing, even in "pre-alpha". Lot of things can be done better of cource, which they most probably will since the game is at a relatively early stage. My girl Lou will also be one of the factions. Fucking A.
I was still hoping for a more detailed gameplay, but it's their choice to not want to show the whole deal yet. I can respect that IF the final result after all these months is a lot better. Combat seems also very Condemned-like as we also were talking about it here.
Game also seems to give a lot of options when dealing with NPCs, although this could be because this guy seemed to be a mini-boss.

This chick with the lip-piercing looked hot. I get strong Toreador feelings from her.

Attached: 1554291068577.jpg (600x600, 37K)

why?

Post the in game model.

To this....

Attached: E2188B86-57AF-47FB-8278-38C8CD927EFE.jpg (2931x1136, 1.29M)

Even if there were you wouldn't, because you're a closeted little bitch posing as an internet tough guy.

no trannies use this board, stop deluding yourself

Did you take his watch?

Looks like a typical vampire to me.

Attached: 1532770802940.gif (500x283, 506K)

Attached: VTMB2-Political.jpg (2933x1651, 2.69M)

>Dale and guy on the cover are the same person

Attached: HAH.png (300x484, 176K)

Cringe

i have a feeling thats likely a ghoul and not a nosferatu

t. sane individual

>pigskin women
yikes!

Do they hate Dale or something? He looked the worst out of everyone in the trailer. Even the Brujahfag that punches you had thing called EXPRESSION on his face. Meanwhile, Dale is pure autismo.

>retarded shill = sane
???

user...you are too reasonable for this board

>Game also seems to give a lot of options when dealing with NPCs

thats what i noticed with the nosferatu guy. i have a feeling we will be given more meaningful dialogue options in this game.

Game looks good, what are you talking about?
Name 3 (three) thing that look bad.

Based. The environments look great

>andromeda tier facial animations
>meh combat
>probably meh story
>current year american kike politics shoved into a probably shit tier story

absolute shite

Some trans friendly liberals and activists piss people off with extremism, stupidity, or whatever about how entitled they should be and games suck for not kissing their asses. This is spread around by conservatives and or pol who think it makes the left look bad and proves them to be radicals, and sometimes spread by clueless left wingers who think this is a powerful message, yass queen.

Some people seized upon this to insult people in a memeable fashion. Memes take on a life of their own. Reseterror or whatever the fuck wants to troll and debase Yea Forums. Pol could be pushing it because they can be assholes and maybe they pretend to be reseterror and stupidly arrogant and shitty to piss people off. The left can push this meme as well just to make Yea Forums look bad. Idiots and autists may just copy the meme unironically. People can use it to joke around or just to insult someone who pisses you off. It's all insulting and shitty and convinces no one and people just get pissed off and the cycle of insults continues with no peace made and no solution ever found.

Mostly you just ignore it. Don't give a fuck.

silence shill. tell your boss to cancel the game and remake it but with nosferatus in it, and then I might consider spending my money on it. keyword being consider.

i.pinimg.com/originals/de/67/45/de6745062c785a6dc8f19bfc0f0da07f.gif

Dale's sire must've been Ventrue. That's the only explanation for why he's the one that got most JUST'D when compared to others

Attached: diosmio.jpg (1150x2040, 172K)

>This chick with the lip-piercing looked hot. I get strong Toreador feelings from her.
Her little amulet has a Tremere symbol I think.
Maybe lorefag can comfirm.

Just like your opinion. :^)

dilate

red and basedpilled

Found the samefag

Just I suspected, the facial animations are shit. I hate that developers don't invest more time into such an important aspect of these types of games.

All of the animations
Lesser clans than first game
Lesser powers than first game
The combat
The voice acting
The dialogue

>Looks like fucking shit, you fucking shill.
Reminder that this is the development history of the studio producing this.

Attached: HardsuitLabs.jpg (943x1330, 466K)

Alright, can someone who actually thought this trailer made the game looked like garbage explain to me their issues with it? Personally I don't think the Models or Facial Animations are up to snuff, but that was about it. I didn't really see anything else so objectionable that everyone would turn around and call it doomed.

Everything. Like, are you blind or brain damaged?

great comeback tranny

Attached: sweetie.png (255x239, 136K)

>All of the animations
Better than the original
>Lesser clans than first game
Not shown
>Lesser powers than first game
Not true. You couldn't float in the original.
>The combat
Better than the original already.
>The voice acting
Remains to be seen. You heard like 3 voices.
>The dialogue
So far it's alright.

Based Garywise.

Attached: 19248214728.png (618x814, 724K)

how is the combat worse?

Small studio and tiny budget please understand and support so we can make more games(pre-order the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass thanks)

>All of the animations
>The voice acting
Genuine criticisms that I think everyone can agree on.

I think this is being nitpicky, they're obviously putting more effort into specializing what they do have. Clans/Disciplines in the first game could feel barebones and underdeveloped at times.

still don't know what that means

underrated

>You heard like 3 voices.
9, actually.
>Lilian
>5 trailer guys among which only Neil Ross (Malkavian/Gary) and Toreador chick stood out
>3 now among which Dale's is worst

i know graphics aren't everything but boy does this look like shit

Holy fuck the shilling is real. Kill yourself

Looks really pre-alpha.

I like the self-pumping shotgun at 3:08.

I still expect it to suck, but it looks less shit than what everyone expected.

>Looks absolutely based!
For fuck's sake, this is the most cringe part of OP's post.

hahahaha lickfags getting the game they deserve

the mage game is going look a billion times better right anons

when it gets announced

Attached: mage.jpg (500x606, 51K)

I actually thought the trailer was decent, but I really disliked the voice acting of that boy. He talked like a child from a Disney movie and it just doesn't fit in this sort of world.

Attached: 1558465230079.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

Hmm. You might be right on this one.
What we make of this symbol? Is she a Tremere or not?

Attached: 5cfeb97eea3b3400136d5604_167034.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WEREWOLF GAME?

>she
Don’t assume genders incel

Damn, truth hurts that much?
The combat in the first game is garbage. The shooting is garbage. The game is riddled with gambreaking bugs to this game and like 60% of the game is rushed.
And i say all that despite the fact that i love the first bloodlines and completed it like 10 times.
Go fuck yourself.

Fuck off if you don't want to talk about the game loser.

the worst part was when he took out the shotgun and it looked like a model an animation straight out of a half-life 1 mod.
The gun looked literally out of place in the world

Didn't notice the necklace but that looks tremere as fuck. Maybe she's one of those social tremere that uses the goyi- I mean other clans to benefit the pyramid.

Actually lopks decent

>I think this is being nitpicky, they're obviously putting more effort into specializing what they do have. Clans/Disciplines in the first game could feel barebones and underdeveloped at times.

this is probably my favorite change they are doing in this game. now all of the disciplines will feel unique and have more than one use.

>That jiggle in her tits as she turns
Yum.

Gonna diablerize her. Make her feel real good as she goes...

Back to /pol/ you pathetic incel.
Get a job and have sex

Rent free.

Attached: 1555423311740.jpg (703x685, 44K)

I'd be completely satisfied with wonky animations and combat if the story is good. If.

dilate

it cocks itself too in one shot
absolutely disgusting

Why can't they make memorable looking characters? I fucking hate this "realistic models with stiff animations and generic voice acting" bullshit cancer modern games suffer from. Where is the soul? Why can't they just make stylized and expressive characters to make them actually personable?
She looks like some generic alt-whore from tinder.

That's what the doctor said to your mom.

based

>All of the animations
>Better than the original
VTMB2 may not be as good quality for that as current games. If you want to compare VTMB2 to it's predecessor which is so old, VTMB1 is actually available, far far cheaper, and has a fair amount of mods. I'm personally not sure about the animation issue. I don't expect greatness, but I don't want garbage.
>Not shown
Eh, it is less clans available, technically (thinblood isn't a clan per se). However they claim they're adding more for free later.
>Not true. You couldn't float in the original.
Eh, dominate, thaumaturgy, animalism, dementation all had 5 abilities per power in the first one rather than two or three. We'll see how it all works out, but right now I'm not that excited about maxing out a powerful vampiric discipline which takes tons of xp usually and it lets me do only 2 things.
>The voice acting
>Remains to be seen. You heard like 3 voices.
The voice acting seems ok. Most of it was decent. Only one voice annoyed me that shouldn't have.
>The dialogue
>So far it's alright.
Yeah so far it's alright, not a stunning demonstration but it does the job, it makes sense, and it gives you meaningful choices.

i'm playing right now the sabbat route of can quest and it's really neat. new hub, dialogues, quests, cool characters. better than lots of AAA DLC nowdays

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

dilate and have sex

trannies sure are mad

Attached: 1554068483076.jpg (643x600, 71K)

Trannies have infiltrated the video game industry and are ruining it from the inside
Here we have a prime exemple of their wrong doing : they prunned Nosferatus because it is the only clan that does not fit their sexual fantasy of being an attractive vampire that has an amazing sex life
They're fucking degenerates that only think in term of attractiveness

I played through this a couple months ago and enjoyed it as well. It was really great having a new hub to explore where I didn't know where everything was. The GTA 3 mission was kind of fun too.

She's alright, but yeah there's something about her that is very normal and sedated and not memorable. It's really the other rando NPCs I saw wandering around and the ones fighting you that seem suuuuper generic and uninteresting normal people. They give no impression whatsoever, which is realistic, but not as fun.

Shoving a dildo into a neo vagina daily so it stays open.

name?

These are all Nintendo fans though, I doubt they have ever played VtMB.

Goth gf simulator.

Attached: 15CDBE1B-FC94-4DA5-859A-57EBD658069B.jpg (750x409, 257K)

it's something white fathers do to prevent their vagina-wound from closing.

That’s a man

She looks plenty stylish to me. What's wrong with realism if it's done right? That girl is beautiful, lip-piercing aside.
Not everyone needs to look like a superhero. This is World of Darkness, not capeshit. I am sure the game will have many unique important characters. Plus it's still pre-alpha and it's right to assume they will improve their models even more.

Attached: 5cfebd8fa70f5800143cfc24_263683.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

>mage game
never ever
you magic missile casting motherfucker

Attached: damsel-5031.jpg (452x452, 51K)

I prefer the vampire mommy

I guarantee you that it will be a transgender character.

which mod is this?

piercings are beautiful

Because a generic looking model in VTMB oozes more personality than a generic looking character in VTMB2.

Attached: 1532616496392.png (886x886, 602K)

I must not be bothered by whatever these mouth breathing retards are getting bent out of shape over. Then again, I'm more interested in the rp part of this than graphics. If the role play and replay value are ass then shame on them.

Can you spend like one day without thinking about trannies? Talk about obsession.

stylized, not stylish. the characters of the first game did not look like realistic humans with realistic proportions. they looked personable because they did not look like generic people from real life. that goth chick honestly looks like your dime in a dozen twitch thot.

There are some transgender characters in the mythos. And not modern ones as well.
Can you shitposter somewhere else since you're clearly not a fan of the setting?

>refers to generic-looking models
>most a unique, mission and story-tied, character
You can do better than that to cause (You)s.

dead inside and not in a cute way

howcome Yea Forums got infested by mentally ill trannies and reddit trash it wasnt this bad 12months ago

>most
i like it. i want to cum on her neck

This setting attracts them like flies to a dogshit

>VTMB2 is hated
>Elden Ring is hated
>C2077 is hated
Well I'm not surprised. TORtanic times were better

Attached: 1560190693717.gif (294x233, 942K)

You know that model is used for multiple characters right, random pedestrians, the "Oooh man", even the face is just a retextured of the first goon in the beach house.

Attached: 1532754816064.png (1274x703, 572K)

Then what the fuck are you doing in this game's thread then?

This is Yea Forums user. People here usually talk about anything but video games.

Get out of VTMB threads you fucking tourists

>cardboard cutout pose
>ayyy lmao arms
>Lifeless expression
>looks at ceiling while exposing the mission

G.O.T.Y RIGHT HERE BROS

Who are hating on these games expept for Yea Forums?

>waaaaah tranny safespace pls leave!
You abominations deserve to get hanged

Thank you for showing that the first game didn't have enough variety of unique NPCs, I guess.

Fuck off to Yea Forums

How the fuck did they do that? Even the generic hospital receptionist looked so much more memorable than anyone presented in VTMB2 this far.

The game had soul, these talentless kikes cannot recreate that.

Why are you so obsessed with trannies? No on here is a trannie, dude, please take your pills.

Attached: 10066521.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>Then what the fuck are you doing in this game's thread then?
laughing at trannies before they commit suicide

Attached: 1559086821989.jpg (1040x726, 294K)

It looked fairly bland. The best thing the first game had going for it was it's atmosphere. None of the NPCs, dialogue, music, or visuals of the trailer really grabbed me. I knew as soon as this was announced that it wouldn't be able to re-create the magic of the first game, so at the very least I was hoping that they would be able to come up with their own unique experience in a way but I just don't have confidence in these devs.
Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

dilate then have sex

is this satire

why the fuck did they cut nosferatus?

Soul of course. Even bugs and glitches on first game had soul. Especially on release. Most soulful bugs.

clan quest 4

Not true, stop your doomsday preaching already.

there's better hope for the other two yet unnamed VTM games.

I am a female(male) and think the game looks fine.

it doesn't look like the friendly asshole work acquaintance simulator the first one was but i may pirate it because it may have whores. same tier as the darkness i guess.

Yet they felt more alive than the cut pasted shit in VTMB , and , the only one that looks "alive" is , but I guess he is a fishmalk with crazy eyes.

Perfect storm.

Attached: 1532756451278.png (943x943, 648K)

"Pre-alpha". Literally a buzzword. Soon games will label their footage "rough concept prototype footage" until 2 days before release

They fucked up the first game and the community had to step in and fix it. I really dont understand why anyone expects any different

Imagine being this schizophrenic.

Attached: 1234124515.png (962x835, 1.15M)

>noooo you cant say that stop calling out the shit game i came here to shill

These look like garbage

go back to /pol/ discord tranny incel

Attached: 1532881136831.png (909x909, 492K)

t. zoomer czech videogame developer

This is the kind of cancer that exists in Yea Forums and helps in trashing up this place.

I disagree. I think they will improve on their models even more. And you can't really judge the full arrays of a character's mannerisms from a 4 minute trailer at such an early stage.

Nosferatu can look like anything, have multiple or no eyes. Theres no uniform look to them.

You just can see the soul because you lost your humanity when you had your penis inverted

VTMB threads changed a lot

this has nothing to do with the game engine and is obviously prerendered concept art

It is the nosfags enacting their rightful veangence for being left out

This. Completely infested with disgusting trannies now..

That looks like a bunch of bullshots.

>No Nosferatu

I really hope my favorite clan is playable.

>t.

Attached: pol.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

You could say that, but, I already fell for the hype trap in the past and the industry just burned me out, when they say, "it's pre-alpha", and they already have a release date, it's not pre-alpha, its already gold, they fucked up the dev cycle, and they are trying to cut costs as much they can, that is the final product, those are the final, and the whole thing about "FREE DLC", they are just patches, because they know the final version is going to be broken shit, and after the "free dlc" we are getting paid DLC.

Attached: 1532754583715.jpg (800x600, 65K)

kekd and dingpilled

based and brupilled

>because they know the final version is going to be broken shit
But being broken shit means soul. This is good.

Playing the doubles advocate, you could say literally the same about the first game.

>doubles advocate
it's a doggy dog world, huh?

looks pretty shit desu

I thought sjw boogey man trannies only made ugly characters, but the ones we've seen so far are hot.

Realistically, rough unfinished cashgrabs like this are a diamond dozen.

Except they don't have junkies trying to fix their lives with video games.

Attached: 1539115768034.png (762x1770, 241K)

Art direction is essentially flawless.

Will it be different than Bloodlines? Yes, very I'm sure. But it looks damn good still. Really looking forward to it.

It's a combination of /v-pol/ and summerfags not understanding board culture while seemingly screeching about how important it is, its nothing new and will probably die down after E3 is over.

Vtmb threads have gone up and down this year with people that have never touched the game,acts completely autistic because they thought Yea Forums is just for shitposting and acts surprise that Vtmb are one of the few games that still has some decent discussion on this garbage Cambodian weaving board

Attached: 1556444757715.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

>This is the kind of cancer that exists in Yea Forums and helps in trashing up this place.
you were never welcome in the first place tranny

Like who?

the vampire mommy and the goth chick with the piercing.

The guy in pic related was spamming threads about Pillars of eternity, nothing to do with this.

Most people shitting up this thread are Nosferatu and Gangrel players who are rightfully angry they've been fucked over by the devs.

It looks like a completely soulless cashgrab with nothing that made the original so special. Why did I expect anything better? It actually hurts.

Not only Pillars. Any popular game

Attached: 1321548768.png (1820x538, 159K)

At least one of them will be transgender