Super Smash Bros Ultimate E3

So I think I might be looking to in deep into this, but at the SSBU world championship, Sakurai announced that a new DLC fighter would be revealed at E3, beside him was a glowing smash ball, and at the end of his announcement, he points out that the smash ball became a fake smash ball. And I'm sure you're all aware of the Banjo Kazooie leaks that have been surfacing, and frankly I believe this is Sakurai subtlety saying the leaks are fake. Now besides the smash ball, I don't any other forms of evidence, so really I could possibly be wrong, but I'll just have to wait. What do you guys think?

Attached: uh oh.png (629x384, 453K)

>What do you guys think?
I don't think, I just let Yea Forums control all my opinions and decide what's good and what's bad.

This. Erdrick and Banjo are the only options because Yea Forums said so.

ok

>giving attention to shitty leakers
>buying a leak in any capacity after the Grinch and other hoards of fake leaks that have been flying around this week
No idea why you retards don't just ignore any and all """""""leaks""""""""" so we get less retarded fake leakers.

Attached: 1539489042899.gif (200x200, 1.77M)

The Banjo rumors started up seriously around 5 days ago. I really, really doubt that they had a Smash Ball light made in less than a week to respond to that rumor specifically - I daresay that they had already prepared Sakurai's speech (with the Smash Ball included) before that. If it is supposed to be a reference to an existing leak, then it would have to be Erdrick, because that was the only one that was getting any significant coverage beforehand. Realistically, though, it's probably nothing, or hints at something no-one here is predicting.

What point would he have ti be vauge instead of just coming flat out and saying that the rumors flooding the internet are not correct and that people should reevaluate their expectations and trust in said leaks.

>muh colored chairs!
Shut up nerd

I think you’re mentally ill.
Sakurai doesn’t even look at fan polls.

Darkon and Galeem.

The room he was sitting in was a replica of isabelle's office. Complete with futon, bookshelf and the SAME potted plant.

I guess it's because leaks are sort of like a gamble, either it's right or wrong (even though most of the time they are wrong), and I do find them somewhat fascinating incredibly stupid they are.

Perhaps I am mentally ill, and the fact that Sakurai can react to leaks so quickly is something I did look over, so thank you for pointing out

Not saying Banjo is in but you're definitely overthinking this.

Yes I am

Leak culture has utterly destroyed any and all Smash Brothers speculation/discussion. It's fucking pathetic. I hate you all.

Attached: 396465-1052960891_00.gif (320x200, 6K)

How fake is this?

Attached: B94663D5-3AC5-41DE-954C-6E31DAECCFF8.png (413x963, 95K)

Why does smash rosterfagging make people so retarded?

I really don't get why it became this big silly thing where you need to make 40 threads an hour. It is some concentrated autism sure, but so is a lot of stuff and it doesn't get this bad. I don't even believe it is fans of the franchises shit posting so hard, cause I know not that many of you give a shit about DQ.

Holy shit go read some tea leaves or something you bizarre schizos

>geno

Ultra fake

Seems debatable

how can one man be so based

Based.

this. never filtered more threads like those leak and discussion threads.

Attached: greenman.gif (87x87, 5K)

Its not going to be geno banjo or steve theres too much talk around those characters
We all know Sakurai hates us and always does the opposite.

>How fake is this?
Yes.

this, but for reddit.

>geno
As much of a Genofag as I am, we need to accept that his chances are dead. Think about the fact that in order for Sakurai to make him a spirit in the base game, he needed to jump through all those legal holes with Square being autistically obsessed with protecting their IPs...and for what? To amount Geno to the glorified JPEGs.

And besides that, Geno has only had a major role in one game

that shit would be very counterintuitive to do unless the real character shown tomorrow is a much better choice than banjo and i don't think there is one

Reminder mods deleted the most active Banjo/Smash thread earlier (probably 2 hours ago at this point).
>active
>not against the rules
>didn't reach bump limit or 404 on it's own
>shitposting was kept to the minimum (at least the last hour it was up)
>Not like mods are cutting down on Smash threads since there's plenty still
>It was the most active Smash thread at the time like I said

It was a Banjo focused Smash thread that even used the game logo as the OP. I'm not a conspiracy nut but come the fuck on. Given all the rumors and the fact the big reveal is tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo was responsible for the sudden take down. What other possible reason is there

Geno is, and literally nobody is expecting him at this point.........

The fake smash ball is in reference to only 1 reveal, that's how I'm interpreting it. There isn't a ton of time for them to put out all 5 characters by February, and they already said characters 2 and 3 were being developed at the same time. If #2 is released right after the presentation and #3 is also announced, my guess is they'll release in August, with #4 in November and #5 by February.

People overlook the timetable here, but what do I know, I just post on Yea Forums and have no life.

You do have a good point

the more credible leaks also mention a Square enix rep

and regardless he's still highly requested on most polls

>t. seething stevefag

I don't think Sakurai is explicitly trying to say anything with it but it is rather strange that he went out of his way to point it out. It's likely a hint to something knowing Nintendo but either way doesn't really matter.

It could be anyone, joker and plant completely fucked with leakers and not everyone who leaked banjo and erdrick are completely credible.
Whoever it is i'll welcome, whether i like them or not
but i hope it's the chief

Attached: 1544459864510m.jpg (1000x1024, 123K)

>geno

Fake. Nintendo said the DLC characters would be from franchises not already in Smash. Geno is from Mario franchise.

>Nintendo said
Retard of the hour.

hes in

Attached: 1555527126043.gif (100x100, 548K)