>can only play as a transexual
>no dialogues
>no player choices
>no RPG elements
>less than 3 hours of total play time
>ascii based 2D graphics
>only 2 non custamizable weapons
>sun
>developers confirmed you can't play as a shoe store clerk uniterested in the main story line
anything else to add?
who the fuck is excited for this garbage?

Attached: cyberpunk_2077_ze_wsparciem_modow_cd_projekt_red_ma_inny_priorytet-9408_1.jpg (925x522, 100K)

I came from page 10 to raugh at you

Attached: 1507516508060.jpg (447x686, 62K)

>>can only play as a transexual

Wait what lmao

There is also no actual graphics after act one, just text to speech shit.
>120USD for normal edition
Suck balls cybercucks

It's true, all of it.

>ascii based 2D graphics
Preordering thirteen copies.

do reddit kids know how sage works

Yes if you read between the lines you can extract all of this information and more from a 30 seconds cinematic trailer.

there he is

The absolute state of EAetty, CD Projekt still finna live in their heads rent free.

Do me a favour OP. Hit the weights, take a shower, get a clue. Literally on my knees begging ya to have sex.

Better this way. Makes it easier to pick on faggots when they don't even know why they're not getting bumped

Attached: 1394388211697.png (545x595, 270K)

>sun
Based instant buy

bump

Attached: are you even trying.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

based retardo

Huahuehuahue EBIN POST OP! XD

640x480 res. Upscaled and with mandatory motion blur/chromatic abberation.

>sun
Dropped

Is this official CP77 artwork?

I just want to recreate Sombra and hack the world desu

Attached: sombra-overwatch-artwork-4k-1366x768.jpg (1366x768, 271K)

Everyone knows how sage works. If enough people vote to "sage" a thread it gets deleted. It's some Japanese word, but it basically means a vote against something.

According to the most recent leaks, the MC is a progressive political activist that must take down a carbon-producing Megacorporation hellbent on causing man-made Climate Change.

The final boss battle is a QTE against a cybernetic Trump on top of his cyber-wall, and you defeat him through the power of mass-immigration resulting in free healthcare and student debt-relief for every non-citizen in Night City.

WTF, I have Cyberpunk now! I'd best buy all the wonderful exclusives on the Epic Game Storeā„¢. I was a fool for looking forward to this game, thank you user your post was both informative and entirely factual.

>I'm going to make up some lies and then get mad about them in the real world