Any left handed bros here?

Any left handed bros here?

Attached: decent mouse.jpg (410x450, 12K)

aren't you sick and tired of being a lefty user?

pic related: best gaming mouse

Attached: FUR_9556.jpg (1920x1250, 183K)

can't say yes because it's how a girl noticed me during a college lecture and is now my future fiancee.

Attached: 1557474914280.png (235x191, 77K)

Stealth depression thread?

I don't believe you, but congratulations I guess

Left handed here and I can use both hand fine. I use left whenever my right is tired and vice versa.

>paying 3x the price of a decent mouse for wireless latency and battery recharging

the biggest meme of them all

I don't understand how you fucks need custom shit for you left hand other than writing, doing anything other than writing does not need to be catered to your preference

t. lefty

op pic is perfect for either hand

Why the fuck do you need custom shit for writing? What do you even need for left handed writing? There's left handed erasers?

Ayyyyy i have that exact same mouse. Didnt even realise it was specifically made for lefties but it works out cos im left handed

It's pride month, no wonder all of you diseased faggots show yourselves up.

I'm left-handed and have that exact same mouse but I use it with my right-hand.

Anyone else?

It's not specifically nade for lefties.
It's ambidextrous - can be used by either hands.

Attached: 1509310667541.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

Why don't they do legit lefty mouses, where everything is inverted? A normal person would never buy a mouse like that anyway

My fiancée and I are both leftys)))

Lefty here, use my mouse and keyboard like a righty, Is that normal? everything else is with my left

Im left handed yet I use my right hand to play

Do you consider me your bro if I don’t game on PC? Am I a true lefty if I shoot basketball and use a mouse fine with my right hand? I’m left-eye dominant if that makes up for it

They do.

I do too because I was raised that way and didn't realize the problem. I've considered setting aside a week or so to correct it, though.

>paying 3x the price of a decent mouse for wireless latency and battery recharging

name another mouse weighing 80g with 1m/s latency all whilst being wireless with 60 hour continuous battery life.

literally name one mouse, or your lower effort poorfag shill bait can go to the garbage where it belongs.

Bitch please, was so good people demanded it come back.

Attached: mx518.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Yes im a lefty but I use regular right handed controls.

Left handedness is a sign of the devil.

>whilst being wireless with 60 hour continuous battery life.

Who cares?

Yes but I use my mouse right-handed.

That mouse looks sexy as fuck, it's like a competition swimsuit for a woman with wide hips.

it's basically the best mouse on the market and is priced accordingly, and is the choice of many professional esports leagues for a reason.

i'm just saying. these shill gaslighting attempts to denigrate something vastly superior than anything else of its kind need to stop.