Is it really that good?

Is it really that good?

Attached: 6b5685a0e5ff23b73b05ae218c254cc1b6e13e33.jpg (616x353, 35K)

no its a buggy mess like any other bethesda game. its just better than 3 and 4 and thats why reddit fags covet it

Just play it, shit is so cheap by now even if you're a retard that doesn't know how to pirate.

Yes

No not really
Yea Forums's just full of contrarian faggots seeking an identity so they latch on to developers and corporations

Yes and no.
The game has really cool things, and that's what people praise. But it has really important flaws, and that's what people ignore.

1. The graphics are shit (GameBryo).
2. The game is janky (GameBryo).
3. Travelling is annoying because there isn't much to do or see (Obsidian).
4. Exploration is pretty much non-existant, as long as you do the quests you are given you visit every single location of importance (Obsidian).

>walk off roadway
>get swarmed by ants and scorpions
>die
>uninstall

Yes, it really is that good.
Newfags and contrarians like to shit on it a lot because old-Yea Forums loves it.

You died to the ants and scorpions? Lmfao

>1. The graphics are shit (GameBryo).
>2. The game is janky (GameBryo).
*(Bethesda)
The GameBryo engine is fine, the problem is the shitty developer. There are several GameBryo games out there and none are as janky and shit as Bethesda games.

>there isn't much to do or see (Obsidian).
*there isn't much to do or see (Bethesda).
ftfy. The game was rushed and still had way more content than Fallout 3.

>4. Exploration is pretty much non-existant, as long as you do the quests you are given you visit every single location of importance
bullshit

>install Bethesda game instead
>level scaling ensures that I have a great time exploring without having to actually think and level up my character because there`s no challenge in the game

Attached: +_90043f15082b5ed5d4fedb92eae71a8b.jpg (644x800, 76K)

People don't want to play games user they just want to be told how to feel or hate classics they haven't played.

it's linear as fuck

>*(Bethesda)
Whatever.
>ftfy. The game was rushed and still had way more content than Fallout 3.
That's on Obsidian. If you know you have 18 months to deliver, you don't develop a game that requires over two years of work.
The game wouldn't have been necessarily smaller, only structured differently.
>bullshit
That's a fact. Exploration in New Vegas is pretty bad. And that's because every interesting location is designed for a specific quest, as opposed to standing on its own.

Only real gamers enjoyed this gem

Attached: 1529292594794.gif (321x310, 1.2M)

this
>I like fallout nv, deus ex, morrowing and dark souls! i'm a true gamer

It's good but 3 is better.

It's unstable then and it's unstable now. Even bug fix mods like the stutter remover are becoming outdated. There's the Tick Fix which is basically the substitute and while the game becomes stable, the stutter is still there, which was addressed in the stutter remover. If you're okay with the stutter, the game's playable.

Yea, its genuinely really cool and you should play it... Or dont its on you but its a pretty cool experience

Attached: 5a18d2eabe3e1.jpg (796x507, 222K)

It's pretty good. It's one of those once in a decade games that very few titles can compare to. Anyone who genuinely hates it is just a contrarian because you'll know it's a good game within the first hour.

Just take piercing strike and punch everything.

Attached: Piercing_Strike.png (190x190, 7K)

Those games are all good, Deus Ex and Dark Souls in particular are brilliant.
>It's unstable then and it's unstable now.
Only if you suck at modding the game.
Tick Fix is for Windows 10, everyone else can use the Stutter Remover.

its boring and generic, just like fallout 3
the only good stories are the DLC

Only 84 on metacritic. only redditfags like it so you should go back

>thinking critics matter
Yes I too love the Last Jedi

It's a massive pain in the ass to mod now without something breaking

>liking star wars at all
as already mentioned, go back

no

Way to reveal your newfaggotry

lol no looks like shit

Attached: 1539614648409.png (545x470, 237K)

>Only if you suck at modding the game
Care to tell me what I'm missing? What I didn't put in my comment are the other mods needed to make the game stable. You need the 4GB Patch, which is now required for both Steam and gog, a script extender so you can use the stutter remover or the tick fix, NV Anti Crash, which is a plugin for the script extender, and gameplay fixes like YUP, and Unofficial Patch+

>every interesting location is designed for a specific quest,
Not true, on top of my head the picnic area that leads to a cave with lakelurks and breadcrumb notes/radio signal. And that one vault that basically wants you to die, it's pretty unique and unless i missed it you don't have to go ther e for the MQ.

Rpg without endgame content.

Yes, Yea Forums is just too contrarian to admit that a good game is good. See Yea Forums's opinion on Breath of the Wild or Bioshock Infinite for example.

No

this post is so fucked up that I don't even know what to make of it

>Care to tell me what I'm missing?
It's not a matter of what you are missing. Like you said, there are other fixes:
- 4GB Patch
- BSA Decompressor
- Anti Crash
- Stutter Remover/Tick Fix
- YUP
- Unofficial Patch Plus/Unofficial Patch NVSE
- Fixes not found in compilations, but not that important anyways.

The issue is what stuff you mod on top of New Vegas. I encountered two crashes in over 150 hours of New Vegas during my last proper playthrough, and I was running 100 mods.

It's because you know I'm right

I never had problems with modding, and I never CTD after additional mods were installed. That's not what I meant when I said it's unstable now. It's unstable now because the stutter remover became outdated. However that shouldn't be a problem for anyone who's not using Windows 10.