comicbook.com/gaming/2018/10/21/kanye-west-twitter-cyberpunk-2077/
youtu.be/qIcTM8WXFjk?t=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That thing around the neck from the jacket is so fucking annoying

For you

cyberpunk

Male default V looks great.

See that mirror? You can go there

Is that an Eraserhead poster in the back?

So i suppose this is a alternative male V

Attached: 4.png (128x122, 21K)

I guess it was the weather

Hope you can put a helmet on his head I don't wanna look at his ugly face

Seething shitskin/scandicuck

>That poor anti aliasing and chromatic aberration
>Empty streets way more devoid of life compared to a rockstar game
>That draw distance

Yup, definitely a CDPR game alright

what's with the gta san andreas pic?

>that fucking haircut

Attached: jfmsu.jpg (217x320, 19K)

>mirrors confirmed
Who making super slutty fem V and dressing her as a skank so they can put her infront of a mirror ingame and jack off?

Really wish this game was 3rd person

It's a mirror/screen with a fake background

Attached: Capture.png (1278x675, 1.16M)

Please tell me we can change our clothes.

ofcourse

Obviously. You could change your clothes in TW3 so it only stands to reason that you will be able to change them here. Slutty V waifu threads incoming April 16th 2020.

fug it looks so good bros

No, user. This will be an open world role playing game where you cannot customize your wardrobe.

JUST

Going clothes shopping with Johnny Silverhand! Yes please

I thought this game had character customization

Attached: VR9Kpko.gif (340x266, 2M)

Cringe

gross there's a magical cyber black lady

op is a shill lying again it seems

Attached: 1560127872524.png (297x213, 90K)

I'm hoping because it looks so shit right now it can't be downgraded. They can deny how badly they fucked up with witcher 3 all they want but they'd have to be a special kind of retarded to try and pull that shit again.

Glad I'm not the only one. They really nailed the default design.

they scrapped it because of lack of dev time, they also removed it from all game descriptions

oh like a harry potter magic mirror but with technology

yeah it's going to be difficult to scale a game like this down to 2013 level midrange hardware.

gonna buy some giant collar jacket right now so I'll be real cool...

It does. Why do you think they showed the jacket having stats and shit in the gameplay they showed off 9 months ago? There's a character creator as well, didn't look too in depth but maybe it'll be different at release, I don't know.

it has none. you can pick your gender. then you get thrown into a lengthy samesex sex scene in first person mode staring at a mirror. the game has less than 5 missions, 1 weapon and no customisability whatsoever. It's aproximately 20 minutes of playtime and will cost 120 USD.

what? since when?

Attached: C4v1WqQWMAIvX8f.jpg (1200x1092, 159K)

LYING CUNT

Attached: TubQ9lG.png (435x548, 428K)

>It's going to have the exact same graphics as Witcher 3
Did people really expect different?

Interesting. Keanu is on the right and then again on the right when meeting with that giga nigga. Major character?

Attached: 7179493745_4d8f2544d6_b.jpg (1754x2339, 512K)

Recently, Geralt was so popular so it's just a waste of time to add a complex character creation.

I honestly don't even see how this is a problem

>it can't be downgraded
it is massive
>inb4 no its not
look a few seconds before the mirror is shown those buildings are way bigger than i thought so i am scared that my PC won't be able to run it

kek

You just couldn't pull it off.

also, somewhere around the halfway point of the game, you transition to the opposite sex, but your original gender will still be very visible. the other characters in the game will randomly applaude you after going through the transition. Silverhand will at some point slap your ass and call you hot. they also scrapped the dialogue choices and the whole game is 100% corridors and dumb AI enemies. playtesters reported enemy thugs getting stuck in door frames and randomly phasing out of the levels.

>giving a shit about character creation when they made a great character and the game is in first person

It's so fucking cool that you're gonna get to choose who becomes your holographic ghost mentor

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 11.23.01 AM.png (1754x1494, 2.74M)

it's johnny silverhand nigga hes basically the main character of 2020
of course hes gonna be major

Side-Keanu

Attached: file.png (302x830, 268K)

It looks about as shit as the demo footage but more compressed.

I want to look at huge boobs in a mirror

I'm sure it'll show up in cut-scenes

>>>>>

Please get Ryan Gosling for solo of fortune

the character in OP's pic looks fucking atrocious... thank christ there's variants.

What? No

I was gonna say Hugh Jackman. Someone a little more gruff looking.

Attached: 1548971483742.jpg (320x383, 59K)

>it's johnny silverhand nigga hes basically the main character of 2020
Is he? I don't know much about 2020, just what little I found out about the 3 childhood heroes you can pick
>Keanu
>old as fuck nip who runs the biggest cybernetics company
>Pragmatic tough as shit merc with a black cybernetic arm

you can create your own char fren.

He plays one of the three starting childhood heroes for your character, so yes.

>a redditor

you missed the memo, kenu is one of the 3 childhood heros you can choose.

I guess we'll see at launch but my guess is that whoever shows up as a hologram is going to be whoever you chose as a hero in the character creator.
I'm guessing there will have been some mission in the past where Silverhand, Morgan and Arasaka all tried to get the personality-copy chip and whoever you choose as your hero is the one who uploaded their personality

Why would a corporate boss be a childhood hero

based if true

Look I like the Goose but I dont think he can play this dude. Get Mike Pondsmith to voice him, from what I understand he's his character he made for 2020 to begin with.

Attached: MorganBlackhand.png (400x684, 148K)

Oh yeah sure, but i doubt they’re gonna cast away Keanu because you chose Blackhand for example.

lmfao

So basically Johnny Silverhand is one of the biggest dick rockstar in history in 2020, his girlfriend made a technology where you can copy your personality to a chip
Arasaka is the guy who gave Johnny his silverhand, kidnapped his girlfriend and copied her personality with her own tech before killing her.
I don't know much about Morgan, he never came up in my games since my friends usually liked to play as Solos

meh, death stranding and elden ring are better

>big two hand hammers confirmed
Aw yis

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-162831_YouTube.jpg (1898x1080, 604K)

Meant for

Oh fuck, that'd be cool as shit
Might as well just make him look like Pondsmith, it'd be pretty interesting.

Why did I move here?

Why did you reply to me? The corrected pic is still the exact same graphics as The Witcher 3.

Wouldn't Pondsmith want his OC character to look like he made him from the start?

cool rpg thingy

Attached: Jc0JFa1.png (816x374, 369K)

>based ww2 kamikaze nip turned professor x
the lore is actually interesting.
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Saburo_Arasaka

Is it the angle or the type of haircut that makes it look like it doesn't fit on it's head.

I mean I guess it won't matter that much since it's first person. I mean, that does look off to other people, right?

There are three to pick from. We know Johnny Silverhand. Two more reveals left - Morgan Blackhand and Saburo Arasaka

Attached: Character_Sheet_-_Cyberpunk_2077.jpg (1920x924, 627K)

>using mele weapons
>pulls out the tech shotgun and blows his head off
Mele is for close combat quarters when you are unable to take your weapon out.

I suppose, yeah that makes sense
But the question is would they scan in some other actor and give him Pondsmith's voice or would they just have someone else play him altogether.
Who would Pondsmith want to play Morgan?

Niggas so old he served in ww2
>Due to the dishonor he bought upon himself and his family, he considered suicide (through Seppuku, ritual suicide). On August 15th 1945, the day of the Japanese surrender, Saburo got a new lease on life, where he envisioned a Japan rising above the humiliation of losing the war, and becoming an economic powerhouse. He began intense studies into the fields of politics, economics and history as to become a worthy successor to his father and to ensure that Arasaka would one day rule the world.
>Saburo took over the company in 1960 shortly after his fathers death and branched out from the simple manufacturing that his father started. Banking and Security along with Manufacturing were now the three pillars of the Arasaka Corporation and by the 2020 the company had become one of the most powerful corporations in the world, not to mention during these years Saburo's wealth multiplied tenfold, and he had become one of the richest men on the planet.
I suppose you could see him as a childhood hero for getting shit done.
That angry whip looks cool but fuck those arm blades are kino.

The only game Rockstar has shit out filled "with life" is GTA V and that's a last gen title ported to current gen, RDR2 is devoid of life outside of cities apart from the occasional encounter and the cities run like absolute shit framerate-wise.

>make him look like pondsmith
morgan looks pretty damn white to me.

Attached: 1555522454525.jpg (558x564, 47K)

Here's what the childhood heroes look like if you guys didnt know.

Attached: 1556956361339.jpg (1187x684, 260K)

they'll be showing more gameplay later on, probably on the 12th according to their twitter

Who are going to be the actors for childhood heroes after based keanu was announced

they dash around quite a bit in the gameplay demo, so i wouldn't be supprised if you could play melee only

>Pick certain hero
>Actively make choices that piss off your holographic ghost buddy, and they have no choice but to watch you make those choices
I'm gonna choose Johnny and then go full corporate

Hes only called blackhand because he has a black cybernetic arm, same as Keanu's being Johnny Silverhand. I could see him having the same voice as Pondsmith easily though.

the only people who get to see gameplay before gamescom in august are the actual E3 attenders

God, I'm legit curious who they'll get to play them

Attached: kenny.jpg (846x668, 248K)

I see the downgrades have already hit
Why put out cinematic non ingame pre rendered shit? Why not just push the release date back to gen 9 launch next year and have it come out then? Why bother catering to 6 years old consoles with 8 yrold hardware that couldn't run this game at 30fps 720p without looking like dogshit

>muh console parity
>DOWNGRADES THE FUCK OUT OF THE GAME...
Might pirate desu
Actually it's 2011 low end hardware released in 2013 with a Underclock for power and thermals

No way this game won't look like utter shit Tbqh it's visually underwhelming as well as bland looking gameplay/world wise.
Even deus ex which is a fucking mess of a series nailed the look and feel of cyber Punk even if everything else sucked
No because that's gay

>Hes only called blackhand because he has a black cybernetic arm
Not what I meant but still funny, kek

That's why I just said make Pondsmith voice him, he's got a pretty distinctive voice and I think it could suit a guy like Morgan well.

Please, CDPR.

Attached: 1317071858260.jpg (250x180, 7K)

op's pick is off a fake background

>>>

Do does Reeves is hologramm friend or actual companion?

OFFICIAL MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c

Ryan Gosling as Morgan Blackhand

>once the fucking governor of california
based arnold turned into based retard long ago fuck that

>Why bother catering to 6 years old consoles with 8 yrold hardware that couldn't run this game at 30fps 720p without looking like dogshit
Look up the amount of units sold of both consoles and you have your answer.

I really do hope the idea of getting whoever you're childhood hero is as a AI you bro it up with is true, because it would be cool as fuck for something that i assume most figured would be a choice that served no purpose but roleplaying.

I hope

Attached: 4124342364574214236457.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

The 3 childhood heroes crap is nothing but people hyping themselves for no fucking reason.
I severely doubt they're gonna have such a massive gameplay difference in just a small option on char select.

2020 is almost entirely comprised of silverhand, he dies/disappears in 2024 fighting arasaka and that's where old cyberpunk story basically ends.
He and a group of people detonate a bomb that basically destroyed night city in that fight.

The trailers so far heavily reference johnny, samurai is his band (which eventually became a gang like group of people), there's graffiti in the streets asking what happened to him, his music is constantly playing, people on the street talk about him, etc.

Johnny girlfriend was manipulated and killed by arasaka, she created a program/chip to upload consciousness into the net, which arasaka grabbed and then basically destroyed, Johnny probably had a unfinished copy or did something with it before he died, and we know 2077 is gonna deal with immortality, he's being used because he's extremely pivotal to the cyberpunk world, no matter what.
People are jumping to conclusions way too early and then get mad when these baseless conclusions aren't met.

Attached: IO2Nus0.png (322x51, 8K)

Hologram friend.
Johnny Silverhand was active and alive in 2020, 2077 takes place 57 years after that.
In the 48 minute gameplay demo, the radio announcer in the beginning mentions that Silverhand's last ride was 25 or so years ago, which means he's dead in 2077.
But his girlfriend made a thing that lets you copy your personality to a computer, so you likely have his personality in your head computer

Oh damn. Laser Whip from Johnny Mnemonic is in. I've been waiting for so long.

>inb4 Shadowrun's Hong Kong's Cyberwhip

Attached: happy.png (191x234, 7K)

Might as well get trump in while you're at it.
Have him say "you're fired", that'll get the kids to play.

almost like the game might have some rpg elements that Yea Forums might even like?

Anybody else think we've seen a worryingly small amount of gameplay and overall game design? We've got one 40 minute cinematic, on rails quest. I don't see a lot of demonstration on how the exploration and role-playing will actually work.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we get that for Witcher 3?

Fucking based but i wish they release that official chippin in release bad

He needs to have a beard and work with a black man voice.

>game has been in development for 10 years
>all we have is 30 seconds of gameplay
>B-B-BUT LE BASED HOLLYWOOD ACTOR WAS ON STAGE I PREORDERED 10 COPIES!

We already have one confirmed meme actor, don't see why they would stop there.

When do we get to hear the full version of Chipping In?
You know what would be smart marketing? Releasing Chipping In as an actual song onto the radio and pushing it to become a big hit maybe a couple of weeks before release.

Damn now I wish it's him next

>Just want to roleplay as Section 9, doing my own thing in the city as close to as what Section 9 members would do
>forced into this ghetto thug, street-level punkery from the get go instead of that being just one of many starting options

I'm so fucking livid, all the hope and hype I had for this game has evaporated as CDPR made it clear they are not interested in a true sandbox RPG but a constrained, limited, and plot heavy Fallout 3/4 style "RPG" where they give you the role for you - that you then play within the limited space of freedom provided for you, nothing that would stray too far from the main plotline

Fallout 4
>WHERES MUH SON

Cyberpunk 2077
>WHERES MUH CHIP

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Attached: 1358329486741.jpg (334x248, 15K)

>>game has been in development for 4-5 years
ftfy

>RDR2 is devoid of life outside of cities
There's not a shit ton of people on old back, horse roads in the late 1800's you fucking idiot

I wonder how pure we'll be able to play.
What's the fewest number of augments we'll be able to have?

we have 48 minutes of gameplay, and the game has been in development since witcher 3 was done. not 10 years

Should cast Ken Watanabe as Saburo

They even say as much in the game info

>open-world, action-adventure story

>story

i agree they did good job

People are assuming he's a hologram, due to the radio mentioning Johnny Silverhands last ride happened last year (unsure if that means he's dead or retired) and theres a weird effect when he's walks over to V.

You probably can.
I mean, it'd be a pretty bad RPG if the DM provided no direction

they must have run out of money or time or something

I'd imagine the game was way too ambitious at the start and they whittled it down like they did with Witcher 3

Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned Rockstar, you dumbfuck ape.
Compare it to an open world game with modern visuals from this generation with a higher NPC density.

Just 311 days to go, bros.

Attached: 1558064980496.png (771x807, 1M)

for fucks sake

Imagine being so fucking retarded

I wanna make him a bit beefier, but otherwise he looks good.

>a true sandbox RPG
Go back to /tg/ you tourist.

nice cope

>Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned Rockstar, you dumbfuck ape.

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-091734_Chrome.jpg (1058x1540, 188K)

hes a hologram, he flickered in the reveal

Attached: f0lNuRo.png (419x336, 309K)

Post 3 rpgs that allow you to do whatever you want without a cohesive story

He looks great in the pre-rendered trailer. Not really in-game

Attached: 1560178581309.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

And the NPC density is already much higher than RDR2, checkmate atheist.

Cyberpunk the RPG which this game is based off

>tfw brain tumor
>tfw I don't know if I can make it

Attached: not ebin.jpg (109x125, 3K)

*AHEM*

the 2013 teaser is the only thing that made this game look promising

all footage released after that has made the game look like pure shit

You are delusional if unironically thing this game will have some kind of roleplaying diversity as the tabletop did

I believe this is another version of male V. they had some face presets in the 48m gameplay demo.

The hair shader needs a lot of work.

>Compare it to an open world game with modern visuals from this generation with a higher NPC density.
There's more life, NPC interactions and density in Saint Denis/Blackwater of RDR2 than any game this gen other than GTAV.

Yep, olden RPGs aren't really marketable to the mass normies so they opt out for this on-rails, preset personality, voiced protagonist bollocks.

With that said however we'll be able to mitigate the cringe somewhat by switching to Japanese voices.

Attached: 1560175076774.jpg (700x700, 78K)

thankfully they still have almost 1 year to fix it

I do wish they would've shown some more raw gameplay. I guess this is it for E3?
Still, what little they showed; stuff like the confirmed chrome arms, glowing whip, environment hacking etc. looks pretty cool.

I agree. The sad thing is that CDPR could have done it. They could have had a different quest line for each major roleplay style with an overarching plot for the whole game, but they pussied out. Now it's one quest line, only three ways to "modify" your character class, and no true class style world interaction.

He's a hologram. You can also see him flickering in briefly when V talks to the giga nigga.
Johnny Silverhand brazenly walking around would draw an insane amount of attention so it's doubtful he's there physically.

Sounds like what happened originally with the classes, because iirc thru only said you could use the abilities of other classes like rockerboy, not actually be a rockerboy. Plus unless they got 2 other celebrities to play the other 2 everyone would just pick Keanu.

Cyberpunk 2020
Dungeons and Dragons
Gloomhaven

You're not getting that detailed hair/skin/animation in-game dude. It's not the same model.

Attached: V.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

>that chromatic aberration

Attached: 1542982190777.jpg (567x555, 31K)

100% Correct.

Everything about this game since the 2013 teaser has made it look like a piece of shit

I hope the character creation is just picking between presets and changing hairstyles in game

Full character creation is annoying because the characters always end up looking like shit

Attached: 1557212517772.jpg (1920x2560, 907K)

JOHNNY MNEMONIC LASER FINGER FUCK YEAH!

Attached: OTACON.. ITS TIME.jpg (1488x1400, 159K)

its like they couldn't let go of the Witcher formula, had to stick to a main "story" that limits freedom and options like Fallout 4

What fucking old CRPG changed the entire starting area and entire main plotline depending on your class choice?
Oh right, none you faggot

>The 3 childhood heroes crap is nothing but people hyping themselves for no fucking reason.
You're a retard.

we'll get another demo in august

>all we have is 30 seconds of gameplay
Nigga

Don't even try. Drift into the abyss, user. Godspeed.

Attached: 1450462297254.png (360x408, 433K)

Video game RPG, numbnuts. You're on Yea Forums, learn context.

wow user it's like you're a marketing genius
i bet you get a looot of wooooos when you present something

>obvious bait
>samefag
>reddit spacing
how was your day today tranny? here's a (You)

I know, but if you look at the og 2018 "in game engine" trailer he just looks different, I think this guy is anohter preset

You only have yourself to blame for expecting something like skyrim or nu Vegas for the witcher devs.

Yeah it is. Awesome.

No one listens to the radio anymore grandpa, dumb boomer piece of homo cunt.

Cope

cyberpunk 77 is literally black tranny the game

Uh, no? AC Origins shits all over any town in RDR2 in terms of density, FFXV has higher density in Altissa and even The Witcher 3 on PC has higher density in the larger cities. There's also AC Syndicate, I'd mention Unity but that had major performance issues.

I mean it sort of makes sense given your eyes are cameras.
Also especially on Johnny since he's a hologram

>a cyberpunk game
>everyone is white
>the protag is some white scruffy dudebro
>not some cool transhacker
it's not like being trans is basically hacking ur own body with augumentations anyways
fucking polack dipshits

>comparing a pen and paper game where the users HAVE to craft their adventure
>to a videogame that HAS to have a set path or cannot function, as things need to be previously programmed

couldn't you say the same for skyrim tho? you're forced to be the dragon born and murder dragons right?

Don't give up, user. I heard a woman starved a brain tumor by hard fasting.

And why would anyone think that they would get Keanu Reeves and have him be a minor part of the story/setup? He's obviously a story critical character for everyone and will be the main character giving you the story central quests and objectives. Anyone who thinks they are actually going to have three major companions with the same story impact and presence as Silverhand is deluding themselves.

t. pic related

Attached: lmao.png (725x436, 63K)

based tranny obsessed retard

no hud no gameplay

I'd have to agree desu. I'm still very much looking forward to it but even breath of the wild basically let you do whatever the fuck you wanted from the start and it felt fantastic.

Write an email to CDPR, see what happens

Bethesda > CDPR

Attached: 1541949616384.png (334x506, 124K)

The inevitable quality control videos on the internet a few days after it launches, when it's engine and tech is compared to RDR2 will be hilarious to watch.

>Can't kill NPC's
>You clip through most NPCs, so there's no weight to characters
>Very few you can actually interact with
>Driving and handling in the open environment is gonna be piss poor like a watch dog game in comparison
>Probably only 1 car and 1 bike for transportation.

Not a true a next gen experience desu.

>>everyone is white
half the people in the trailer were negroes

>everyone is white
what about Dex, Jacky, Dex's hacker, or any of the people you see walking the street in the demo?

Are you one of the genius who unironically expected entirely separate campaigns for the likes of media, fixer and corp?

Dude you must live!

Most of the crowds in AC are actually not even simulated, they're just replaying animations. this is why you won't see them do complex tasks like stopping at a stopsign, you can hear digital foundry talk about this in the video they made on the 48 minute demo of cyberpunk 2077

Yeah a severely limited set path.

Looking at the classes for Cyberpunk 2020 that the game is based off I expected to get more than just three fucking classes

At this point its all but confirmed you can't be a MAXIMUM LAWMAN, and that makes me feel sad

Attached: 1470328555566.png (3100x1550, 1.65M)

This. Whatever you do don't go vegan.

bait but if not kill yourself

It's not difficult to accept a hybrid. You can have the game designers essentially function as a DM and create a world space, time, overarching plot, and starting point for each class. Basically take dragon age origins first act style and expand that throughout the entire game.

latinas are not white

based guesser

meant to quote

Would you please stop shilling and trying to downplay their decision? I'm focusing on the preset personality/behavior of the main character. Silent protagonists in older RPGs were more relatable and replayable because you could project your own constructed character on them. Stuff like New Vegas, Morrowind, VTNB, Dragon Age Origins etc.

Then Mass Effect came and was popular enough to change everything. Then we got crap like Dragon Age 2, Fallout 4 and now this. It's more restricting in terms of role playability.

Yeah but I don't blame them too much since this is a AAA game and they need to pander to the widest possibly audiences in order to be profitable enough to justify all the time and money spent. /tg/ audiences are getting smaller games such as Baldur's Gate 3 and Kingmaker which are good enough.
In my personal case I can deal with it when they provide Japanese voice packs which they will in this case, thankfully.

Attached: 1560180351976.png (744x160, 12K)

But whites are superior

The only way to move up in a cyberpunk world is to be a criminal or a corporate crook. One of those doesn't really lend itself to gameplay. I don't imagine there will be anything stopping you from ignoring the main plot but complaining about criminals in cyberpunk is stupid
Except New Vegas is about getting a chip as well In fact all of the fallout games have some sort of McGuffin. it's not inherently bad it all depends on how well it's written.

Even female V was shown to be a brown girl.

yeah it's not like white males invented punk

Contemporary cameras are shit if they have noticeable CA.
Cameras 50 years in the future, even ones in your eyes, shouldn't have any trace of CA.

>CDPR could have done it

No they wouldn't. CDPR has zero experience with non-linear storylines, even Witcher 2, which had the most choice and consequeces of the witcher games, was extremely on rails. And none of that mattered for W3 anyway because they wanted to tell a story.

90% of these threads are people letting their imaginations run wild and becoming extremely jaded as those dreams come crashing head-first into a wall.

>that’s our word now!

yeah,, good this wolf exists, so i can kill nazis like u

>/tg/ only now realising you can't do literally everything in vidya as opposed to tabletops

>when your mom grounds you and you can't play fortnite for a whole week

Who cares? It adds "life" while saving on performance, you'll find a ton of these performance saving hacks in any video game. The only game I can say for certain that doesn't fake NPCs is TES/FO games and that comes at a large cost, extremely CPU heavy and no large populations. Simulate the ones that need it but otherwise if it's just a worker tending to his farm, just play an animation.

>tanned
>brown

You have three mechanical classes, the others are social classes which I'm guessing you can help in some form or fashion.
The only one I could see not making any gameplay or story appearance are Medias, which I'm guessing will exist mostly on the peripheral.
Given the breadth of quests in the Witcher games, I'm fairly certain they'll include a Cop side questline, a Fixer quest line and a Nomad quest line.
Corporates, Rockerboys and Solos/Techies/Netrunners seem to be involved in the central conflict, so those might even have extended skill trees

friendly reminder that slavs are not white, they are germano-asiatic rapebabies

Trannies are getting worse and worse every day

Attached: 1553954208553.png (178x156, 13K)

Good point.
Hopefully there will be the option to turn it off

I have surgery planned. But you never know, lots of things can go wrong with that. I could just not wake up.

Go get your airsoft gun, I'm waiting

She literally has a hispanic accent.

yeah thats the vibe ive been getting some weird school shotter lol
yall look so weird, like you tryna start sum shit

What the fuck is "stanning"?

being able to play as a corporate, a cop, a fixer or a 'media' wouldn't make sense and wouldn't be playable in the long-run.

makes me think of classic sheppard

I want to be a nomad and ride with my pack...

>The sad thing is that CDPR could have done it.
Sure, if you dont mind the game being out in 2023 instead of 2020. Unless it was a CRPG then that shit ain't happening.

cope

Then you should actually check PnP and then stop complaining because classes gave you only some backstory for your character and one skill

I've taught Spanish speaking students from several countries and lived in Spain, she doesn't have an accent.

Hope it goes well, user.

>silverhand is the most important character in cyberpunk
>a minor option in customization is gonna have game changing ramifications
>they're gonna hire 2 more high caliber actors and craft basically 3 completely different story lines just from that
>people that by all means should be dead, I guess Saburo could've used the same chip
>there's absolutely NO reason to believe this other than blind hope, they haven't mentioned or even led anyone to believe this, it's people randomly "tying loose ends" to fit their hopes
>but I'm the retard

So nothing, right like I said you're retarded.

nah, you got me wrong. The tech that AC uses is really cool. but to expect cyberpunk to be able to use the same thing for npc's that are suppose to interact with the environment will just make you disappointed

its what faggots, zommers and trannies use to describe an overly-zealous fan of something.
fucking despise the word

Should I preorder or wait to see what changes later on?

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

>the developers believe that makes the characters more interesting and identifiable

Bullshit, it just means less work for them.

>no cop class
>can't roleplay Major
>can't roleplay Deckard
>can't roleplay Togusa
>can't roleplay who I wan't
>forced to play the character the developers create for you just like in Fallout 4

Yeah much more interesting to have my options limited instead I really loved that in Fallout 4

Attached: d5d6ca76d4fc94ea2a61ae2342606e62c2e9d88er1-796-1458v2_hq.jpg (559x1024, 98K)

Well its almost a year away

Dilate

if you don't wake up then you'll have went out peacefully atleast. good luck dawg

Attached: 1499885284526.jpg (786x770, 104K)

Harrison Ford

>trannies continue to make everything about them and their mental illness for the 5000th time

have sex

>every piece of media is a chance to spout propaganda!

How the fuck would Media, Corporate and Fixer work? Are Rockerboys any good at combat or is it all talking? And unless they did some Dragon Age Origin type shit then how would Cop work without making a entirely new campaign just for them? Make them undercover?

>hard skill checks
At least this game got one rpg mechanic right

Attached: D6IbUKNW4AMkAST.jpg (722x850, 94K)

?

Yeah most of it is just cover up and PR talk.

>a minor option in customization is gonna have game changing ramifications
that's been one of their main sell points retard

I think you have me mixed up with the other Rockstar guy. Cyberpunk's NPC density is more than fine, it's great actually for what it is. I'd add more traffic in the roads but that's about it.

Get Ana de Armas instead

At least wait until we see more gameplay

>punk
>not dead
pick one

Can you change V's voice? I liked his voice from last years reveal trailer better. Also I hope this game is as long as Witcher 3 was, I need another good time-sink.

>tfw punk was originally fash

You gon make it breh

Why is there a picture of Henry Spencer from Eraserhead with the word "gay" beneath it in that window.

>I mean it sort of makes sense given your eyes are cameras.
so if our eyes already produce the effect, why do games insist on broadening it? so it really doesn't make sense at fucking all, does it? unless you're not seeing with your eyes.
are you seeing with your eyes, user?

>triple A game
>adapting a tabletop roleplaying game
Yikes. You should know well by now that niggers can't handle choice.

>> 0:03 on the right
Is that who I think it is?

Attached: Keanu.png (406x865, 439K)

Yes he follows you around

But can i become a rigger and control a robot with my brain and shoot people with it?

The Cop class is just a Solo who does Cop work.
There's not really a set of skills that differentiates them, mostly just who they take orders from, how they're paid and what equipment they have access to

Best you could hope for is being able to change the pitch of their voice.

Stop mass replying you fucking retard.

With no hands, unlike you

Wear a different jacket then

>>silverhand is the most important character in cyberpunk
Yes but Morgan and Saburo are important too.
>>a minor option in customization is gonna have game changing ramifications
Your background and character details are major elements. This isn't minor. Why you're in the city, what your background is and who you idolize are the main variables they create your personal story with.
>they're gonna hire 2 more high caliber actors and craft basically 3 completely different story lines just from that
They don't have to be unique storylines user. It can all be mostly the same but with three different companions telling you three different versions of basically the same thing.
>there's absolutely NO reason to believe this other than blind hope
And the fact that Keanu has been cast a character who's part of a trinary decision is basically a hard confirmed. Reminder: Kanye will be Morgan Blackhand. His official twitter is following the CP2077 Twitter. He only follows people and organizations he's collaborating with.

You genuinely think these people are just tan white people?

Attached: jamie-and-his-jaina-v-get-hired-to-rescue-someone-in-cyberpunk-2077.jpg (1300x731, 73K)

Yes its Ted from Bill and Ted.

Guess who's having a bitch fit over this on tumblr

Attached: Based.png (500x121, 63K)

I just hope we get classes focused expansions

renezov style?

he's an AI
it's the best way to bring people's attention to something

fucking your bodypillow doesnt count creep

And not only that, that skill could basically just be in-game outside of your immediate combat/problemsolving skills as "You've done this many cop missions, you can command this level of Authority when speaking to people"

that hot wire thing is from Johnny Mnemonic, isn't it?

>Not allowed to like thing because I'm white

Attached: 1509114540111.jpg (859x737, 75K)

thanks anons

>Tranny toll
Based Pondsmith

Yeah, Keanu Silverhand.
Rigger doesn't seem to be a class but maybe that'll be a thing you can do, like with that little spider bot V and Jackie are tasked with getting in that demo. Would be cool if you could get one you can command and give orders to, maybe even hide somewhere in the level and send it out to scout and take out some enemies, sort of like the drones in watch dogs.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1535512078333~01.png (1029x211, 77K)

No, you retard
It's the Ronin from 47 Ronin

>kanye
oh fuck i'm a bit excited

Artour?

Maybe if they weren't so insufferable they would be more tolerated.

No shit, you fucking tard. But if you actually read the thread you'd see that he's already been pointed out. Lurk before posting you quadruple nigger.

South Americans have mongol features and darker skin. Meds don't and meds get around.

So it will be more like the Witcher 3 then New Vegas or Bloodlines.

Probably that you're not permanently bound to any single group but can build up clout and reputation with them.
In the same way you're not hard constrained to Solo, Techie or Netrunner skills, I'm guessing you can join the Cops but leave them if you want to later on

>only two gender choices

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED TRANNIES.

Attached: luagh.jpg (1024x708, 250K)

>you can't join them
>you can work with them
Whats the problem then?

The ultimate freedom is not being able to choose.

I hope they introduce the same mechanic for Bloodlines 2

They want it so that you can do as many quests as possible without locking up some of em by joining a faction

But do you think they look WHITE?

It's most likely this. in the trailer he stole a chip and already installed it into his neck so most likely that chip has johnnys personality on it.

I mean, it doesn't need to be a entirely different story. The nip might do it for his own interests in making glorious Nippon great again, Blackhand trying to find a way to come back from the dead and Johnny to see his waifu again.

it should probably say sex

>Reminder: Kanye will be Morgan Blackhand. His official twitter is following the CP2077 Twitter. He only follows people and organizations he's collaborating with.
Wait wut

you should probably have sex

>Kanye as Morgan Blackhand
Extremally based if true. I want this to be true, just to see the meltdown it will cause.

This. Replayability is for cucks.

good comeback, but for real tho. if you where to be accurate it should probably be sex and not gender.

>Reminder: Kanye will be Morgan Blackhand
Morgan is not black

comicbook.com/gaming/2018/10/21/kanye-west-twitter-cyberpunk-2077/

Well you're getting your wish since the gameplay snippets we got are looking pretty much the same as the gameplay footage from last year demo. Complete with the same models and shaders. Meaning the character creation screen is still looking relatively similar and only offering 10 or so presets for different parts of facial features.

However I don't really agree with you. Presets are restricting and rarely provide your imagined results. Full on slider support is harder to master, sure but the results can be great. And if you're having trouble you can find preset slider settings online from people who got gud at it.
I hope you realize you won't be getting cutesy presets like that pic you've posted. Because your character is voiced and mocapped you won't be able to change the base face morph since it's connected with the animation nodes/bones. This is why games with voice acted protagonist like Dragon Age Inquisition, Mass Effect Andromeda and Fallout 4 are really hard to mod in that aspect.

Hopefully I'm wrong and/or CDPR provides extensive modding tools that'll allow us to modify not only the textures/speculars/normalmaps of the models but also morphs.

Attached: 1548105711658.webm (750x646, 2.93M)

Hmm wonder if theres an option to play the whole game without augmentations.

So your choices don't actually matter? At least they're being up front about it this time.

>No true scotsman fallacy
>white males are the least cyberpunk people alive

fucking kill me senpai

Attached: gibson.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Neither is Kanye if you ask other black people.

Just enjoy it for what it is. For open world custom character shit we have Elden Ring to look forward to.

>No because that's gay
>jacking off to women in slutty clothes is gay
I am too old for this site.

He easily could be. It'd be basically harmless. And it's not like Kanye is gonna play an old crippled Japanese man.

user PLEASE LIVE

as like in skyrim you can join every guild on the same playtrough you will be able to do the same

wtf now I want Kanye to play an old crippled Japanese man

In Spain yes, more than everyone else. I've lived in the north which has Celtic blood and didn't have moors.

Not enough name recognition watch it be George Takei

Thank you Todd. Very cool.

>not allowed to be free and safe because you're black
you're facing a smaller problem, shithead

based

Should I complain about how I couldn't enlist with the NCR or join the Legion in New Vegas then? They just contracted you to solve problems for them, you never officially join either. NCR gives you their highest civilian medal, Caesar puts your face on a coin but you never actually join, I assume so you aren't bound by the same restrictions as the legion and dont can do things they won't, like go into the bunker below the fort.

Reminds me of Sean Gunn

N

This is a blackwash I'd be cool with.
Even better because it has black in the name. Think of the shitstorm.

Can somebody name me a nintendo game with dual rendering for mirrors?
[No spoilertags]You can't

This essentially looks like Deus Ex on steroids.

Good!

Already this looks like one of those woke SJW games where the characters wall really slowly and talk to you about the importance of racial inclusion while you awkwardly run and stop to keep up with them.

Attached: 20140922_seoulbeats_bts_rap-monster_nazi-hat-detail-263x300.jpg (1200x1369, 124K)

female V looks like a full blown middle easterner dude
she's not even "Spanish" tan, she's a full blown Egyptian

>being the race that enslaves self
Pathetic Earth Monkey

I don't at all think your evidence for the character creator being the same is at all sensible. UI is one of the last things to get finalized in game development. I can guarantee you that it looks very different from last year, and will likely change from now to release. Also, they said there are currently no plans to add mod support to Cyberpink 2077.

kanye won't be blackhand, at most he'll just be performing a few songs and appear one time as a vague in-game celebrity just like lady gaga with chromegirl.
youtu.be/qIcTM8WXFjk?t=25
does this sound like kanye?

>In Spain yes, more than everyone else.
Being less brown than other people is not the same thing as being white.

It must be tough being a prisoner to your own delusions.

You haven't travelled much, right?

STOP

DONT

i'm not african-american dipshits

ok?

But is that actually a thing, that he only follows people he's collaborating with? Could he be just doing a track for the game?

obsessed

Using Skyrim as an argument for anything related to role playing mechanics makes you look like a retard.

I

When did "woke" begin to mean "bluepilled"?

Holy fuck when he says "show no respect" that actually does sound a lot like Kanye ngl

That doesn't mean they didn't add more to character creation.

Can someone name a Nintendo game that doesn't run like ass that isn't BotW on Cemu?

>haha look at me big funny say the nword :DDDD
you're 12?

when people meme too much and fuck things up like the telephone game.

TBug is cute!

About 3 years ago.

It'll be both. The game is clearly setting itself up with some celebrity likenesses. It'll be more than just Keanu. Count on it.

What does that matter? Why do you think race is some kind of relative thing?

user using Skyrim as a example is never a good idea, that said It would work better in this case since you aren't actually joining them.

TBug is dead!

When marxist trannies started to use it to describe tranny XP points.

holy shit imagine being this much of a cuck

>The Cop class is just a Solo who does Cop work.

I know but it seems like with that whole Jackie thing they showed in the demo you start off on the street with a past already set to some degree beyond the prompt on the character creation screen

Meaning if I want to try my hardest to roleplay a lawman I need to presumably get through the kind of GTA - like intro level/play area first where everyone pretty much starts out the same, on the street, like a thug, working for petty thugs and criminal organizations - that's going to impact immersion really hard when thats not the type of character I want to play as.

I'm fine being a Solo cop in fact that probably makes more sense than being limited by bureaucracy and everything but the fact that the person CDPR make you be is already unchangeable in some aspects and geared more towards the lawless, "street" GTA style of play is a letdown.

>open world custom character shit
The problem is theres no cyberpunk/futuristic open world custom character shit, and I was really hoping Cyberpunk 2077 would be it, but now I know it's just not it.

Attached: Ghost_in_the_Shell_-_Stand_Alone_Complex_-_Solid_State_Society_(ANOTHER_DIMENSION)_[3xR][Blu-ray.108 (1920x1080, 134K)

That game had reputation indicators and all of the things you just described were built around the idea of faction reputation. This statement specifically says cyberpunk will not allow for that. You're contradicting the quote, it speaks to more than just officially joining factions. You will have no identifiable relationship with any organization.

You say that like it's a bad thing

That makes her even cuter!

>whats the problem
>8 factions of reskined bandits

Attached: 1513572944534.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

I'd imagine it's more like NV.

>nword
you mean nigger?

im sorry that you see skyrim and scream like a child. having the possibility to join every faction and do their quests in one save is a good thing.

Just saying that races mix regardless. The further you go in the future, the worst.

What the fuck are you on about?

based and necropilled

Well I'm not the one to be hopeful, especially not when it comes to CDPR or character creators in general when it comes to western games. I'm just preparing you for the most likely scenario.
And even if we do get more sliders we'll still be stuck with the same complexion and baked in textures/speculars. Those will still need work through modding.

>they said there are currently no plans to add mod support to Cyberpink 2077
Yes, I know. They said they won't be at launch which is a PR talk for them not even planning to add them. And they already cucked modders before when they lied about providing REDKit for The Witcher 3 then never delivered.

Point is if you're hoping for your cutie waifus in a western game that has no modding community from Korea or Japan you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

Attached: 1560116873468.jpg (682x1024, 63K)

>Silent protagonists in older RPGs were more relatable and replayable because you could project your own constructed character on them

THIS

Sadly it seems CDPR do not understand that at all see Too much Witcher development fried their brain

Attached: 1554776203619.jpg (281x262, 27K)

>That kino soundtrack
>That Johnny Mnemonic whip weapon

Lit as fuck boi

>whites are the least punk

Neo-nazis, skinheads and punks were synonymous until the 90s sanitized the aesthetic you miseducated goofball.

The English youth was REBELLING against the corporate forces that governed them.

Attached: Sid-Vicious-swastika.jpg (632x440, 28K)

>Meaning if I want to try my hardest to roleplay a lawman
You don't get to. You're a mercenary working in the underground.

>that leather tight body suit she is wearing
I wonder if we can fug her.

Nah I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing. Just saying.

Stop posting those ugly chink subhumans. Yuck

Well I took it more to mean that instead of a meter measuring how people treat you like in NV that it would depend more on your actions, like in witcher when you can dab on a priest in front of everyone and later on you'll have 3 guys show up song by him ambushing you.

That's not my call anymore

It means they're hackfrauds.

Social media was a mistake

fuck off you retard

>TBug will never hack your Mr. Studd

Attached: 1559875107032.jpg (10000x10000, 1.55M)

tranny detected

Attached: 1559983382995.jpg (533x533, 54K)

>waaahhhh why can't i be a trans asexual faggot in this game waaahhh
Dilate.

If you weren’t retarded you would see in the gameplay demo tons of brownies everywhere

tiwyn actor is going to be the old guy btw

In the end how would it work? you just make it up in your head while still sticking to whatever quest/story is in the game a true open ended blank slate would be boring as fuck.
There's still character customization hell you can make your character fat with giant tiddies but the gameplay is all 1st person so you only get to see your creation in cutscenes.

Not that user but CDPR went out of their way to say that V could be transexual/nonbinary in an interview. So maybe you're the one dilating here?

Attitude plays a part too. If nothing else, use Cyberpunk as motivation.

The problem is there's no way to specifically influence how a certain faction behaves toward you, so even though you can do quests for them, they'll all treat you exactly the same in the world. It would be cool if you could get some factions on your side or if garnering favor with one faction hurt your standing with an opposing faction. It could lead to certain factions treating you more hostile or more friendly, dynamically turning some neighborhoods into safe havens and others into dangerous places. But instead, they'll probably just all be generic enemies to fight in the open world and just be generic questgivers with no real consequence to who you work for or how you treat them.

tranny word for liking

Arasaka is a nip tho

>Mr. Studd
>she can literally jack you off with her mind
We should give her a Midnight Lady upgrade as a present.

same thing, moron.

imagine being proud you mutilated your body. in cyberpunk 2020 if you fuck ur body up too much with tech, you lower your humanity, these people have lost their humanity the second they start taking pills and cut off/mutilate part of their bodies.

It's the same idea. Leftists think they're woke because they adopt Starbucks slogans and align with the same cultural and economic interests as Target and Amazon.

They are unaware that they were sold a philosophy that actively subjugates them as a permanent consumer underclass.

Attached: 1553458985696m.jpg (824x1024, 99K)

>you can’t join factions, there’s no reputation or anything
>I think this means you can join factions

>Stuff like New Vegas, Morrowind, VTNB, Dragon Age Origins
>older RPGs
zoomer, plz

Attached: f46179f.jpg (1280x659, 190K)

Uggh why did cdpr lie to us, bros? I wanted to be a special snowflake transgendered individual but now I'm gonna be stuck playing a white fucking male?? Ughhh...

Attached: 1560160934837.png (800x4145, 1.06M)

>The grim dark future of 2077
>People still wear a jacket from the 50s

Attached: MA1.jpg (705x900, 95K)

>moron
no, read some of the academic literature

I want to live. I want to see if Cyberpunk is good and if not I want to be here to shitpost about it lmao

I specifically wanted to mention the newer pre-Mass Effect boom fully 3D RPGs that handled these elements better.

>nooooo I wanted to play as a garbage collector in a cyberpunk future, I wanted to roleplay as someone who does the same boring uninteresting mundane shit for a span of an entire's person life why did they do this I just wanted to pick up trash from the sidewalk all day long because I'm a retaded autistic incel with no friends who does this in real life too why did they put any resemblance of a plot or story in this game noooooo

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

>"game" "play"
About 1% of that video was actual game being played instead of cutscene/scripted shit being watched.
So far it's nothing but bullshot-tier clips of things that you'll either see in a downgraded version, or not at all. And people are actually preordering.

>posts a shitty reading simulator with no gameplay
Yikes

is this what every thread is going to be until release? Can we not make every thread about trannies?

Attached: 1560129155596.jpg (318x313, 11K)

>can build up clout and reputation with them.
No, they specifically say "We're not planning to introduce any reputation indicators for factions." They talk about this general Street Cred system, which probably just amounts to a basic binary morality system or some shit like usual.

Ok, you have a point, I give you that. Getting more friendly/hostlie would be nice. Well, lets hope that the "street Creed" will work at least a little like that?

no

Attached: lmao2.png (720x331, 48K)

I hope I can play as a big booby bitch

almost like its based on 80s cyberpunk, huh

they hated him because he told the truth

And did you see those cutscenes of female V? What a trashy woman, with a trashy personality, not at all refined and elegant like the Major - like the character I want to roleplay as.

And CDPR will say that makes the character "more interest and identifiable" Bullshit, if anything it makes every character you make feel the same eventually- just like in Fallout 4, female V will always be trashy and raspy voiced, no matter what different "classes" you focus on, makes replayability less exciting and interesting when the character you replay is just the same one all the time, like a character creator where you can't get away from the preset face structure underneath no matter how many things you change, because the devs are too lazy to add more options and freedom in customization

Attached: [OZC]Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex E05 'Decoy'.mkv_snapshot_10.40_[2014.04.14_15. (1920x1080, 144K)

You can’t compare IE games to modern games, retard, the standards have changed, the market has changed, the production costs have changed and they wouldn’t survive.

Also, PST doesn’t make you an oldfag, faggot.

Theres a like 20 minute gameplay video already released.

Reflective mirrors, in MY VIDYA?

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

>incel whining about a game that's not even out
stfu retard and wait

>but the gameplay is all 1st person so you only get to see your creation in cutscenes.

I won't even touch on how immersion breaking that decision was.

Cyberpunk 2077 is looking to be a giant disappointment.

all i want is daft punk helmet type shit

i want to look like some glossy helmed unreadable cyborg badass

what the fuck is an abomination like that doing in tokyo
why is that thing even allowed to be there

>Alex Mierda
literally who

Attached: bleh.jpg (326x409, 18K)

he looks like a young Niko Bellic with fucking cybernetic replacements who hasn't lost his cousin yet.

>white guy with weapon behind the title
yeah this is pretty standard for cdpr

Attached: 319393-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x1015, 141K)

>t-t-this doesn't counts
Whatever, dear zoomer

Attached: dims.jpg (530x325, 63K)

ALL YOU TRANNIES ARE U T T E R L Y FUMING AHAHAHAHAHAH
This twitter tranny wrote 20+ of these fucking things
>imagine being this mentally ill
Cope harder you freaks

Attached: wtf.png (1242x1356, 353K)

Get the fuck back to your discord, tranny subhuman.

I hear you user. I heard CDPR scrapped most of the previous E3's demo so maybe she's not that much of a trashy slut anymore? I just want them to remove the dialogue that makes her seem like a hardcore alcoholic. That part of her personality is unneeded.

Also we won't be forced to fuck anyone in one night stands, I'm pretty sure.

>raspy voiced
Yeah her English actress is legit horrible. But hey at least we're getting Japanese voices and even Chinese voices.

Attached: 1560097087448.jpg (1061x1500, 1.22M)

>expecting a western company to make a decent cyberpunk video game

You didn't actually think this would be good right?

HOW EMBARRASSING!

Attached: gitslm6.jpg (420x318, 86K)

I can see the writing on the wall, what a major disappointment this is going to be for those of us whose only hope for a Ghost in the Shell/cyberpunk sandbox police game was Cyberpunk 2077

and now at best any cop/police elements will be relegated to fucking sidequests or vigilante missions like GTAIV

Attached: Aramaki sees Cyberpunk 2077.png (300x300, 9K)

>obtain ebin famous person
>ask for pre money
>never release
is this the new Star Citizen?

Yes, but in the Witcher you play as Geralt, who generally always has a specific goal or path in mind. I was really hoping we would be able to decide what types of people we associate with, and who we could go to for jobs. I would have expected something like gaining reputation with a specific corpo would net you different opportunities than otherwise. It would be hard to do this on a meaningful scale without some sort of indicator. The example you give with the priests is very, very small in scale.

You ever think about just grabbing someones head and slamming it into a table?