I mean... it looks okay. Running animation seems goofy

I mean... it looks okay. Running animation seems goofy.

Attached: jedi.jpg (940x528, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/13/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-like-force-unleashed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude, stormtroopers try to wack at you with sticks.
Fucking sticks

gameplay kinda looked like sekiro, a secondary bar which allows you finisher moves, unblockables flashing red.

Yeah it looks aggresively medicore. Such a shame that devs of this pedigree are reduced to working on shit that is so obviously held back by EA, Disney and Kathleen Kennedy. Fuck this nu canon also.

>yfw the demo level was supposed to be set in Kashyyyk
>yfw the art design fucked up so bad it looked like a generic Uncharted jungle

>its like the Force Unleashed but worse and less interesting
Hard pass

It looks exactly like god of war down to enemy health bar layout and everything , sekiro already took unblockables flashing red and the conbat arts and skill tree progression from god of war

It is 1:1 god of war with shittier graphics and animations. Sekiro is faster paced and the combat comes down to the posture mechanic

Who else is more excited for Lego Star Wars 4: The Skywalker Saga over this peice of crap?

>yfw the based prequels are getting completely remade from the ground up
>game was leaked a month ago by The Clone Wars voice actor for Grevious so it might be including TCW content too, if not as launch, as DLC
>apparently there will be at least 3 hubs, a Prequel Hub, an Original Hub and a Sequel Hub

Attached: Possible OT hub world.jpg (1288x728, 401K)

>by The Clone Wars voice actor for Grevious
the VA for TCW grievous was the same guy that voiced him in ROTS. There will probably be an Utapau level or, at minimum, a Grievous battle where you ride in a vehicle for most of it like the other prequel levels had since it was canon part of his battle with Obi-wan.

It's literally just TFU without the "Mt dew qualities" aka the fun stuff. Why bother playing this when you can play TFU?

I liked the Force Unleashed games. This looks pretty good to me.
It seems a little slow but I bet that can be fixed before launch.

Uh you do know there have been staff troopers before right? You do remember the imperial guard right?

Cool I didn't know that. I really hope they expand on Utapau in particular, LSW1 was cool as fuck, but Ep 3 was really weird and different to the film. Ep 1 was basically perfect aside from no Tatooine proper mission, Ep 2 was missing early stuff until Complete Saga added the Coruscant chase. But Ep 3 started strong but then just went strange with Utapau being this tiny boss fight level with no chase, no clone invasion, Cody dies, no exploration at all. Yoda's 5 min Kashyyyk scene is drawn out into a whole level (not complaining, I liked this level and the beach assault with Droids and Clones, but weird choice for them to cut out a Sheev vs Mace level and Sheev vs Yoda level). Then the strangest is the Jedi temple level, instead of playing as Anakin with some 501st (and there are no 501st clones in LSW1 or Complete either for some reason, instead they used disguised clones with Jedi robes, from a deleted scene), you get that 2 minute scene of Obi Wan Yoda seeing the aftermath and fighting a few disguised clones, and for some reason it looks like there has been an earthquake there, and in a cutscene you see hologram Anakin kill Shakk Ti, which was also another deleted scene. Just totally strange decisions and feels like they made it based off of concept art and early script drafts. I am actually replaying Complete Saga right now and was thinking that Ep 3 in particular needs a full remake to be more like the finished film, and then suddenly LSW4 is announced at E3. Honestly perfect fucking timing and I can't wait for this. I Also hope they do a Felucia level. I know it was only a short part of Ep3, but if they do TCW content they should be able to fit a Felucia level in there, it's such a fucking cool planet.

Attached: lego-star-wars-skywalker-saga-tall.jpg (1536x864, 239K)

but TFU isn't canon, user! how can I play something that wouldn't ever show up in mentions in future SW media? everything about this game is canon so they can refer to it or put new characters from it in future stories and all sort of shit like that in the future.

>It seems a little slow but I bet that can be fixed before launch.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's slow and boring because they wanted it to be that way. It's won't change.

comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/13/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-like-force-unleashed/

generic whiteface hero. seems overly brutal for a Jedi on the run. expected more intelligent solutions and subterfuge instead of just LOL FORCE UNLEASHED ALL OVER AGAIN. but really it reminded me of force unleashed in the worst way. mary sue who is stronger than skywalker line kylo ren for some reason

I know you're shitposting but some people actually think like this.

I know this is bait, but back before Disney got hold of Star Wars I didn't consider TFU canon then either. It was fun in terms of gameplay but the story was complete fan fiction tier garbage. I think they even tried to present it as an alternate timeline eventually called the Ultimate Sith timeline, and that is where I consider both TFU games.

it's really just ok. better than a lot of SW-related garbage EA released in the past few years. im getting it only because the dev team seems genuine about creating new star wars game. and it's a good thing that EA isnt entirely involved other than being the publisher.

This 100%. Was cringing watching the trailer. That call back to the force push on the doors right at the beginning was the tell. But then when he used some magic time stop powers multiple times, and killed tons of Stormtroopers I knew it would be another mary sue self insert character that completely breaks the canon. So basically, it's OT fag wank yet again but now with a self insert Jedi instead of a self insert edgy sith.

I can't believe Chris Avellone is involved with this. He must just be brought on by contract to write a few characters, there is no way he came up with this scenario. Isn't he also doing Dying Light 2. I am pretty sure Jedi Fallen Order is just a side project for him, like all those one off characters he gets hired to write for all the nu CRPG's.

Just because they wanted it that way doesn't mean it will stay that way.

MK11 was sped up due to fan demand.
Hell even FO76 is reacting to fan demand by adding npcs.

If Bethesda and NRS can listen to feedback the is no reason that Respawn can't.

Attached: kylo_ren_by_mateusboga_dbw7qyo-pre_1.jpg (732x708, 54K)

>that completely breaks the canon
if killing stormtroopers isn't canon for a Jedi to do, you're completely out of sync with canon and all the entirely real possibilities that come with post order 66 for surviving Jedi.
The only ones so far that kept to their Jedi teachings to stay on the light side were Yoda, Obi-wan, Ahsoka, and Kanan; though the latter tried distancing himself from the force for a while.
The fact that Saw Gerrera is in the new trailer and the Kashyyyk mission (implying he'll be in others as well) means that he is going to corrupt Cal in an intense way. Everything about Saw is based on muslim terrorists; he and his Partisans are very pro-civilian killing and full damage dealt whenever possible. He tries to convince Ezra in Rebels to take his ideals against the Empire (doesn't work) and he will likely try it on Cal as well.
We know from EA's ""panel"" that Cal stays on the light side for the entire game, but killing people he thinks of as enemies (thus not innocents or civilians) isn't something that can turn him to the dark side. Yoda and Obi-wan kill clones on Coruscant and Kashyyyk and don't turn dark for it. Cal killing Stormtroopers isn't an issue here, especially when he has a dark side equivalent voice in his ear the whole time.

You're delusional. They aren't going to chnage up the entire game because fans don't like how slow it is. The entire game is built around that slow and boring speed, if they made you able go as fast as you could in TFU you'd realize how Small and devoid of content the levels actually are.

yeah but even force unleashed had TECHNOLOGY. You could pick a guy up with the force, impale him with a light saber, and then throw him off a cliff.

>Saw Gerrara
wow I sure am excited to see this amazing character again. Why does everything have to relate to the OT again? Why can't we just have something new? Just say that it was a billion years before or after the movies. Is that really so unacceptable?

>Is that really so unacceptable?
yes.
this game is as much prequel as it is OT. Gerrera is a prequel character, Cal is a prequel character from a prequel organization. kashyyyk is technically a prequel location.

Even if disney did do that, it would suck. Disney Wars sucks on a fundamental level.

You should just accept that Star Wars will never be as good as it was during the 90's and 2000's. There will never be another Kotor, Jedi Outcast, Republic Commando, etc.

Everything has to relate to everything else because that’s what Disney thinks a “shared universe” is

Completely misunderstood my point, but interesting post nonetheless. By breaking canon I mean being an OP mary sue and reking his way through an Imperial base like it's no problem. Basically, another Rey or Starkiller tier self insert. I mean we never saw Luke Skywalker solo a fucking imperial base, not even in ROTJ.

What did Obi Wan and Qui Gon (a fucking master) do when encountering 3 Droidecka's in Ep 1? They turned and ran. What was the result of Jedi Master Obi Wan vs A fucking bounty hunter Jango Fett in Ep 2. Obi got reked and Jango escaped. What was the result of a Jedi Strike team consisting of multiple council members, Jedi masters, knights and including Mace the Swordsmaster of the order, vs a fight against a Battaltion of B1 Battledroids and some Supers. They got rekt and surrounded and needed Clones to bail them out. What was the result of several Jedi Master high council members vs a squadron of clones in Ep 3? Rekt Jedi in almost ever instance. Knights like Aayla Secura didn't even get a chance to react, Masters like Ki Adi Mundi barely took out 3-4 clones before he went down.

Yet this Cal faggot who is meant to be a Padawan can just take down an entire company of Stormtroopers including force resistant jedi hunters wearing Clone Paratooper armor. Yeah get fucked. Jedi aren't super heroes. George made that clear many times. I hate that Rey, Starkiller and now Cal are basically superheroes in space.