Radiation in any post-apocalyptic game shouldn't kill you that quickly. Radiation isn't that deadl-

>Radiation in any post-apocalyptic game shouldn't kill you that quickly. Radiation isn't that deadl-

Attached: IMG_20180823_024213[1].jpg (861x558, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html
answeringthemysteries.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-tokaimura-nuclear-accident-and-who.html?m=1
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2009/01/11/books/book-reviews/learning-life-lessons-in-83-days-of-death/#.XP5jC5YpDDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stevens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nyos_disaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5G beta testing

what's going on in this pic?

Extreme radiation poisoning

Is that person okay?

Melting

>no nuclear reactor within any reasonable distance
>500000 röntgen in the middle of nowhere

Sure, post apocalyptic game where I'm standing in a reactor in meltdown, or ground 0 of an explosion, but not just randomly in the middle of nowhere.

I mean unless it's white flash instantly vapourized tier it takes a few day for it to take effect.

exposed to radiation, his cell start dying in a span of days, they still kept him alive for a month to study the effects of radiation, despite begging to be killed

>HISASHI OUCHI, THE VICTIM OF BEYOND FATAL RADIATION KEPT ALIVE FOR 83 DAYS AGAINST HIS WILL

unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html

can you fucking imagine?

Attached: Hisashi-Ouchi-Tokaimura-Nuclear-Accident-3.jpg (750x481, 71K)

>they kept him alive when he was clearly in agony and going to die
life's fucked

official 2019 comfy E3 watching position

It's still true though, radiation doesn't kill you in minutes. Even being exposed to the elephants foot during the peak radioactivity wouldn't kill you in 2 minutes, it would still be a death sentence but you'd die over a week

Nuclear bombs don't leave behind that much radiation

Jesus, the nips can be cruel.

got visibly dabbed on

A burn victim often confused with radiation victim. In reality most radiation damage is on the inside. All your cells are dying slowly, its a horrible way to go.

Ouch i

Asians have no souls.

You have to study this in order to save more people in the future. Are you guys really this retarded?

He didn't die instantly, he took 83 days to die.

who THE FUCK!?!?!?!?! said that OP?

TELL US NOW YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

The japanese are the biggest human rights offender on this planet

Cracks me up that people suddenly pretend they're experts because of a recent TV show

Not fair to the poor fucking worker, who cares if it "needs" to be studied. You expose yourself to radiation if you want the results so badly

Attached: 1554059459979.gif (250x250, 992K)

Those are the people that bombed them.

>Ouchi
Yes, I can imagine him screaming that over and over.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

i'm not saying it was wrong, but they did they really have a choice? I dont think doctors can choose to apply euthanasia so easily, they probably need a court order or something...

>Ouchi ouch

If we discover a new element that fucks you up for exposure to it you better off yourself before the ethical science boys get you

if you only look at the larger picture you are right offcourse,but it sucks once you become the lab rat

Ouchi!

It shouldn't. That guy was exposed to the highest amount of radiation any human has been exposed to and it was from an active generator.
The aftermath from nukes are dangerous, but not as bad as what he went through.

>A burn victim often confused with radiation victim
Got any proof?

Attached: 1558465616533.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

uncultured swine

>Muh ends justify the means argument

That has been confirmed to not be ouchi

they brought him back from the dead several times in order to continue study

The elephant's foot is so radioactive that just looking at it can kill you. The camera they used to take a photo of it was destroyed in the process. That shit is deadly son.

>Dude, radiation lmao

Give it to me straight does non ionizing radiation cause health problems?

Attached: 1559334643687.jpg (692x526, 23K)

Isn't the guy in this pic just a regular burn victim?

Japs are just island chinks

Its fucked up in the long term though, exposed people usually gave birth to deformed babies, we've seen that in Iraq recently

He was not kept alive to be studied! At the time, we already knew the effect of radiation on the human body. After a few week of trying to save him, the doctors was BEGGING the family to euthanize him to end his suffering but the family were the one who kept him alive.

Scientists are sociopaths

You will rot from radiation as it scrambles your DNA. Who knows if neat mutations are possible? Thats the fun of it.

>they say its no more than a chest xray

>Not fair to the poor fucking worker, who cares if it "needs" to be studied.
Then it wouldn't be fair to the future workers who can perhaps be helped. What if you got radiated and the doctors can help you because they studied him?

>You expose yourself to radiation if you want the results so badly
Not my fault he was an idiot that got himself exposed. You cannot get volunteers for this.

>Assisted suicide? Ban it!

Well good thing that's not in video games then, huh? What the fuck is even your point?

if a doctor refused to resuscitate someone they would probably lose their jobs and or licenses

Melting is tired

People mad at your response are 15 and can't comprehend that sometimes the ends justify the means

3.6 roentgen

Holy fuck japs truly have no soul

Looks very much like an Ouchi to me.

He died suffering, a sad way to go.

Can't save anyone from that no matter how much "studying" you do. You would want to be killed too you mong.

Dude that guy was kept alive for 50 DAYS. He begged for death but they wouldn't let him die. They even resuscitated him multiple times.

>a thin, wet, somewhat cool towel is applied over a tiny portion of the body at the end
God damn, that must do absolutely fuck all. That barely helps when it's hot here.

>bandage

Attached: 1374954575519.jpg (356x510, 58K)

>imagine the worst suffering imaginable your organs are destroyed the very skin on you body is falling off never to come back you are forced to experience almost constant and agonizing pain you look like something out of a horror film and you can only beg for death

The country who bombed them is one of the biggest offender in "lol free spech/politics/society" bullshit ideology that they keep on shoving into everyone's face
God I wish chinks and slavs orbital bombard them

well that really change the entire situation

answeringthemysteries.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-tokaimura-nuclear-accident-and-who.html?m=1
He has sources

Attached: 2858A30B-E68B-4BF2-8006-B5C48BE658C7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

As far as I'm aware the worst thing it could do is raising your body temperature, it could mainly harm your eyes.

Did you read the post I'm replying to? We weren't talking about video games

Proof? All the articles I've read about this stated that medics were indeed kept him alive to study.

>(you)

Story behind this pic?

poor guy probably had the worst experience you could ever had, can't even fathom this happening to me
how annoyed do you think he was that he didn't get super powers though

It was a lesser evil scenario. Burgers have done some fucked up shit here and there but in war East Asians are absolutely merciless.

Might makes right faggot

that is not ouchi
radiation fucks you up too, basically melting your insides, but that's not him

>Finally, on December 21, his heart failed and the doctors did not resuscitate saying that his family wanted him to have a peaceful death.

I bet you turbo nerds learned about this recently from watching Chernobyl.

His nerves were destroyed after a certain point and couldn’t fee pain. He was simply drowning and choking as well as starving. He just wanted to die.

japantimes.co.jp/culture/2009/01/11/books/book-reviews/learning-life-lessons-in-83-days-of-death/#.XP5jC5YpDDs

The person is 100% not going to survive even if you bring him back. I refuse to believe this can actually be justified in any way other than research

>You cannot get volunteers for this.
You mean legally? Because a lot of people would offer themselves for this.

no i learned about it from a demon core thread on Yea Forums once

whoever it was that kept him alive, be it doctors or family, those people were beyond horrible
it's not like there was any chance of saving him, there wasn't a single god damn intact chromosome left in his body

Actually, the guy exposed to more radiation than anyone else didn't die from it, because it was spread out over 20 years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stevens
>Albert Stevens (1887–1966), also known as patient CAL-1, was a victim of a human radiation experiment, and survived the highest known accumulated radiation dose in any human.[1] On May 14, 1945, he was injected with 131 kBq (3.55 µCi) of plutonium without his knowledge or informed consent.

>Plutonium remained present in his body for the remainder of his life, the amount decaying slowly through radioactive decay and biological elimination. Stevens died of heart disease some 20 years later, having accumulated an effective radiation dose of 64 Sv (6400 rem) over that period, i.e. an average of 3 Sv per year or 350 μSv/h. The current annual permitted dose for a radiation worker in the United States is 0.05 Sv (or 5 rem), i.e. an average of 5.7 μSv/h.

>Although Stevens was the person who received the highest dose of radiation during the plutonium experiments, he was neither the first nor the last subject to be studied. Eighteen people aged 4 to 69 were injected with plutonium. Subjects who were chosen for the experiment had been diagnosed with a terminal disease. They lived from 6 days up to 44 years past the time of their injection.[2] Eight of the 18 died within 2 years of the injection.[2] All died from their preexisting terminal illness, or cardiac illnesses. None died from the plutonium itself. Patients from Rochester, Chicago, and Oak Ridge were also injected with plutonium in the Manhattan Project human experiments.

Attached: 123243534675.jpg (285x347, 18K)

The guy's nerves were probably destroyed by the radiaton very early on so he wasn't in pain the whole time.

Did you read the post your other guy is replying to?

Ouchi

Yes

That's why the rest of the world recognizes and calls you out on your bullshit? Mentally ill faggot americuck

You've played too much stalker. It's still highly radioactive, but people are able to enter the room it's in for a short period of time. There's even multiple photos of it

however the moments prior to that were literally the worst pain anyone could possibly experience as the nerve cells would go into overdrive right before they died

If you're so strong laucnh a D-Day at us you pussy.

You would still be conscious of your insides turning to jello and be literally just stuck there... like a piece of hanging meat. God only knows what effects it has on your brain/psyche while you're melting.

It's only 3.6.

Right that part makes sense. I just went on a tangent on real life consequences and not vidya, my bad.

Why is this image getting popular again? I remember I used to see it daily on /x/ 5 years ago

A clearly delusional man

currently that is the case because the radioactivity has decreased but it certainly was the most lethal object on the planet at one point, outside of maybe the actual reactor core during the initial weeks of chernobyl

That photo is not Ouchi. He didn’t have any amputations. You can’t amputate someone that can’t heal the wound naturally.

Attached: 1559764475058.jpg (600x437, 171K)

Dude in pic died slowly tho

Basically it fucks with your DNA and causes issues when cells replicate. If you are old, its not going to hurt you very much. If you are young, its going to give you cancer later in life. Its also been proven to make sperm swim in circles, so expect fertility rates in the west to fall even more.

>injecting a human being without consent with plutonium
mother of fuck, please tell me everyone involved in that got the chair

new hbo show chernobyl

Chernobyl series making people think Radiation sickness is contagious or something I guess.

that's ionizing radiation, user you're responding to asked about non-ionizing radiation, which is the other end of the spectrum

idk thats a really tough competition

wrong type of radiation

Nope, that’s the US.

I am fine with proving your throwaway line wrong and your inbred redneck brain not being able to understand why.

Attached: 1559510304119.jpg (700x653, 54K)

American Gods > Chernobyl

Attached: 02A19CF4-F83C-4D12-85D4-945D71BC6A9A.jpg (825x464, 41K)

So they're based and redpilled is what you're saying

Man often mistaked as ouchi the radiation man

If your country had any balls they'd do something about it rather than bending iver backwards and thanking us while we took what we wanted from you.

It's kinda contagious if the person has radioactive dust on them. They are just as radioactive as the thing they were poisoned by.

>At the time of its discovery, radioactivity near the Elephant’s Foot was approximately 10,000 roentgens, or 100 grays per hour, delivering a 50/50 lethal dose of radiation (4.5 grays)[6] in less than three minutes
Even within a year of the meltdown it still wouldn't kill you instantly if you so much as looked at it. It probably never would have killed you instantly if you so much as looked at it. There's a lot of radiation there but not THAT much.

Attached: latest.gif (96x96, 4K)

Absolutely seething

Attached: 1560128323652.jpg (480x467, 39K)

This thread shows how terrible education has been across the planet and how quick people are to believe something they glanced over once a long time ago without researching it.

imagine being retarded like you

Dat ass thou

yep

Attached: 1557810079071.png (900x676, 410K)

They caught an ankou and have him shackled to a bed, isn't it obvious?

No need for you to get so angry just because I’m saying the truth

I wonder who is behind that post

What's the actual "no doubts about it" dose of radiation required to kill you instantly?

>why not u be monkeys like us?
Of course americuck pretends they are still relevant

woah

Fun fact, they pushed a small wheel cart with a camera on top of it to take pictures of the elephant foot and the photos would have a lot of noise because of the crazy radiation.

It's from a film you dum-dum.

Kek

kek whatever you say, I bet your country is some irrelevant LatAm shithole.

any amount of radiation that high would also set you on fire

Ouchi did not have his leg amputated nor was he kept in a room like that.

Source is the book about him, it's called A Slow Death or something

>2019
>still posting that bullshit story
>still posting those bullshit images

I KNEW IT. IT LOOKED TOO GOOFY FOR A REAL LIFE PHOTO!!!

How the fuck would you even study this, it saves no one.
>Day 54, he just puked his own stomach out
>Day 67, his own vocal chords have become irreparably damaged from the constant screaming
>Day 89 he finally died, but thanks to this study, we can finally confirm our hypothesis. Radiation is bad.

>not smuggling a gun to work if you work at one of these places, just you can shoot yourself before the radiation sets in
>louis slotin actually checked himself into the hospital even though he was a physicist and knew full well the effects of radiation on the human body

Attached: 1558552592105.gif (300x206, 1.96M)

>go to hospital because of an ulcer
>doctor sticks a glowing radioactive rock inside you
>that will be $50000+tip
OHHHH SAAAAAY CAAAAN YOUUUU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Misinformation and sensationalism spreads like wildfire

You can call the code in the middle of a resuscitation effort

Asians are emotionless insects

Think what you want in order to cope. Not that the thoughts of a low iq amerimutt matter.

Unfortunately that's not true. They had to intubate him around day 30 of 83, which prevented him from speaking thereafter. The last thing he said was "I'm in pain, I'm suffering."

What's the truth then?

Is that really a picture of Hisashi Ouchi, though?

From what I've read, it actually belongs to a Chinese worker who had a serious accident with acid.

based

Attached: 1490105623232.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

i am asian and i have emotion.

didn't know he was based on a real guy

Attached: Peperami_Pork_Animal.png (339x339, 51K)

roastie

Can confirm

Attached: 99A7D820-5252-4ACF-95A5-31FF1EC2C3F4.jpg (1125x767, 352K)

Radiation is a very broad term. For example, microwaves are radiation, so if you make them strong enough, you can cook someone instantly.

it's really stunning how many people respond to it even though it's posted almost every single day
what we do know is that Ouchi was a real victim of radiation poisoning and that he survived for 83 days. what's completely source-less is that those images are of him and that he was forcibly kept alive by scientist

You're the one that is 15 edgy retard.

10 Sv will do it.

One scientist died of cancer and one got sued, so there's that.

>his name is ouchie

Read A Slow Death
No.

Imagine the guro kino if nazis had this technplogy.

Attached: 1558788145550.png (824x821, 726K)

It doesn't render you dead instantly, at any practical dose.
It can render you definitely-will-die-a-couple-painful-days-from-now, instantly, though.

Depends it’s ethically weird but there’s loopholes. When there is a high likelihood of lethality doctors can choose to call a code off. All depends if families around. If family isn’t around doctor chooses when to stop doing resuscitation efforts. If families around they’ll make you do 5+ rounds of resuscitation despite immenint and certain death. Also any ACLS provider can make those calls as well but typically it’s either a MD or NP in that position

There is no saving someone from this you fucknut.

>hisashi ouchi
>ouchi
>ouchie

Attached: 1559960686664.png (1024x768, 931K)

Thanks

alright faggot, let me toss you into a nuclear reactor and see if you like it

also he had to leave stool and urine samples in buckets out back of his house for the rest of his life, lol
His back got kind of messed up because plutonium accumulates in bones, but he was mostly fine.

Even the more expensive MRI scans only cost about 1000 euro shekels

¿?

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-232314.jpg (1080x1920, 530K)

The fact that anybody who gets exposed to radiation will radiate themselves is the most fucked up part.

You can't help them unless you expose yourself.
Being a doctor in this situation must be fucking awful.

You can call it cruel but this kind of study on the deterioration of the body does help the medical community learn about people.

Yep I'm thinking this thread needs some cute stuff.

Attached: ucea.webm (640x640, 1.67M)

I rate this thread 3.16
Not great, not terrible

That image is real though, I saw it in a book about him. There was also series of photographs of his intestines and cells and dna which were in really bad shape as the condition worsened. Man in op's image is not Ouchi, that's for sure.

What about Neil Gaiman?

>3.16
?

just so you know, a lot of dogs were intentionally exposed to high doses of radiation to study it's effects

Now you see that the Brotherhood of Steel did nothing wrong.

bruh

That would be death by being instantly cooked alive, not radiation poisoning. What you are asking is akin to saying "How much poison would it take on this sword I'm about to stab you through the heart with to kill you instantly?" Being stabbed in the heart is the thing to worry about there.

Radiation can literally fry you from the inside, of course it can fucking kill in minutes. Anyone exposed to intense radiation ends up with severe burns.

Attached: 39BCC749-E959-4E58-AEE0-1C4B904F87AC.png (325x300, 87K)

>get irradiated beyond help
>have to feel your insides turn to liquid for months
>and on top of that doctors stick a camera up your asshole to watch it happen

>3.6 roentgen meme getting brushed aside by everyone, even the workers at the chernobyl plant
>when legasov first hears that number he says it's actually significant and the city should be evacuated

The Russians truly were too dumb to handle this technology.

Can't hear you

Attached: 1560047023889.webm (700x394, 1.39M)

>That image is real though
source

Jesus fucking Christ...

Attached: download (3).jpg (223x226, 9K)

I saw some guy in the hospital who had multiple organ failure and the family refused to take him off life support until one of the nurses dragged a son in their as he was in the process of “pooping” out his necrotic bowels. Idk what to call it but god was it smelled horrible the only things working in his body were practically is heart

while true, the instance of it happening in the show is after the person has been completely washed and is being treated in the hospital. The guy's pregnant wife is pulled awya from him and the baby dies because of the radiation they say.

crows are as intelligent as chimps or dolphins, yet millions of them get shot a year just for existing

They did, nuclear reactors were a thing since the early 30s. But no one was retarded enough to actually see what happens when people get radiation sickness. People figured how bad this shit really is only after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Google "Radium girls" to find out how retarded we were about radiation up until recently.

Assuming that was the case in 1920s, that still over 12 thousand dollars today.

They're not the only ones.
>The workers [at Tokaimura] bypassed the buffer tanks entirely, opting to pour the uranyl nitrate directly into the precipitation tank with a stainless steel bucket. The additional solution contained 16 kg of uranium, thus exceeding the tank's uranium limit of 2.4 kg. An uncontrolled nuclear fission began immediately.

I also love the fact that misinformation and sensationalism made everyone believe the three divers died from it. A fucking band even made an album dedicated to them claiming they had died shortly after the dive.

Attached: 23214AD3-A9DD-4F94-986F-1BCED551C68C.jpg (1125x1532, 1018K)

he fell into a vat of hot sauce

I don't have animal webms but I have cute girls in love

Attached: DYXIO4JVwAA9P5q.jpg large.jpg (1494x2048, 404K)

I learned it from a thread like this one

>The fact that anybody who gets exposed to radiation will radiate themselves is the most fucked up part.

Depends on the source of radiation. Hisashi Ouchi was fucked up by a gamma ray burst. That's different e.g. having radioactive atoms on your skin that radiate. Both are ionizing radiations - except the atoms continue to shit out radiation while gamma radiation can't.

The show is dramatized. They make the Russians seem slightly worse than they actually were. Nobody was brushing off a catastrophe at a nuclear power plant and radiation like it's not a big deal.

me no english

Attached: bigbird.webm (806x720, 1.95M)

at that point what stops you from flipping your shit and yelling at the family they're exposing their loved one to tortures so unholy not even the worst monster on the planet would deserve?

>you can be poisoned at any time
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident

Attached: 3102472 - Core-chan chernobyl inanimate nuclear_reactor.jpg.png (1920x798, 1.36M)

Maybe you just need to learn the art of the deal,user. Doctors hate that trick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident

Wow, this 14 second clip tells a whole story including a plot twist.

Not great, not terrible.

Attached: Sülze001[1].jpg (1860x1433, 725K)

>Nobody
Sure, and that's why they immediately announced the evacuation of Pripyat and informed the firefighters of the danger.

>they misdiagnosed his gastric ulcer for terminal cancer and injected him with plutonium because fuck it, he's gonna die anyway
>realize their fuckup after surgery, send him home without telling him or his family they injected him with plutonium
>pay and collect his urine and stool samples weekly for "cancer research"
Wow what shithead quack doctors

The most fucked up part about all of this is they knew that he was a dead man.
They knew early on that all of his chromosomes were fucked up and that his body was eventually going to rot itself to death since no new cells were going to be able to replace his naturally dying ones.

at least the TV series cleared up that misconception

Fuck me, I'm going to hell.

Attached: soldier.webm (426x426, 2M)

>On September 13, 1987, taking advantage of the absence of the guard,[7] Roberto dos Santos Alves and Wagner Mota Pereira illegally entered the partially demolished facility. They partially disassembled the teletherapy unit, and placed the source assembly – which they thought might have some scrap value – in a wheelbarrow, taking it to Alves's home.[1] There, they began dismantling the equipment. That same evening, they both began to vomit. Nevertheless, they continued in their efforts. The following day, Pereira began to experience diarrhea and dizziness, and his left hand began to swell. He soon developed a burn on this hand in the same size and shape as the aperture – he eventually underwent partial amputation of several fingers.[8]

Attached: egg man.png (625x573, 381K)

i wonder what else do crows do when nobody else is watching them

It's not just radiation we need to worry about.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nyos_disaster
>On 21 August 1986, a limnic eruption at Lake Nyos in northwestern Cameroon killed 1,746 people and 3,500 livestock.
>The eruption triggered the sudden release of about 100,000–300,000 tons (1.6m tons, according to some sources) of carbon dioxide (CO
2).[1][2] The gas cloud initially rose at nearly 100 kilometres per hour (62 mph) and then, being heavier than air, descended onto nearby villages, displacing all the air and suffocating people and livestock within 25 kilometres (16 mi) of the lake.

Attached: AFBF80B0-440B-4569-B35F-2F8E4B81B89C.jpg (220x162, 7K)

Attached: bird suicide.webm (368x650, 2.04M)

i guess is already having an effect on you

>1987
Late 80's was really exciting

SOMEONE READ THIS A GUY STOLE NUCLEAR SHIT AND IT GOES further

Why on earth would you not immediately put that person out of their misery? Even the Mexican cartels aren't that evil.

Madre mia

He survived 2 weeks though

The day before the sale to the second scrapyard, on September 24, Ivo, Devair's brother, successfully scraped some additional dust out of the source and took it to his house a short distance away. There he spread some of it on the concrete floor. His six-year-old daughter, Leide das Neves Ferreira, later ate a sandwich while sitting on this floor. She was also fascinated by the blue glow of the powder, applying it to her body and showing it off to her mother. Dust from the powder fell on the sandwich she was consuming; she eventually absorbed 1.0 GBq and received a total dose of 6.0 Gy, more than a fatal dose even with treatment.

Yeah when they receive much more than the lethal dose it’s pretty much confirmed they will die in a few days max.

You would be warned about this in literally any developed country

Being jaded, us nurses and doctors told them their father was all but dead plenty of times but legally they have the right to keep him on life support. You just see enough suffering it stops keeping you up at night

It’s just amazing the lengths people go to in order to convince themselves their family member will recover. They’ve also been convinced medicine can fix everything and technically we can keep people alive long past their experiation date.

It wasn't that they didn't understand the danger, they were thinking of what they could get away with. They they relied on poor estimates that were convenient for them and relayed them as absolute to their superiors.

masturbate

What the fuck are those things holding his finger/hands though?
And is he skinless? His leg looks like it shows bone and fleshonly

>that's why they immediately announced the evacuation of Pripyat
They evacuated the city the next day. It's a city of 50,000 people. You can't just start evacuating that on a second's notice. Do you think it took them a week or something?
>informed the firefighters of the danger
Nobody knew what had happened yet. Ever heard the phrase "Hindsight is 20/20"?