Was this moment scripted? think about it

Was this moment scripted? think about it

Attached: 1560169695772.png (950x534, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/petertheleader/status/1137846108305014784
youtu.be/C0Tq4YttVTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he would one great actor if the whole thing and his emotions were scripted or pre meditated

>ICP shirt

No, he was practically losing his mind trying to break the ice.

too bad your abortion wasn't scripted

no, he was kind of naturally interrupted.
also, the guy who shouted it out filmed it and put it on twitter and you can check that out with some googling.

I thought about it, but his reaction looks too genuine.

Also the guy who called him breathtaking got a free copy of Cyberpunk from Cd Project Red

>that cutie
>trying to break the ice
he was just a little nervous, that’s all

Don't be ridiculous, you'd have to be some kind of A-list actor with decades of experience to pull that off.

Most probably yes. The last time I worked on E3 in 2016, the 20% of the viewers were people who just had to shout and cheer at every new piece of information. Or do you think normal journalists just shout like schoolgirls?

I'd give him collector's edition for the sheer amount of hype he generated for them.

CDPR would never risk using such tactics and then being found out about it. Would cost them a lot of money in pr damage.
Bethesda doesn't mind having shills in the audience tho. Christ that conference was bad.

so was recording before saying you're breathtaking, also cd project red knew who he was in a crow of hundres?
Remember the PR free DLC campaign which featured literally hairstyles and skins? yeah...

If you noticed the teleprompter on the right hand side, it says "odd aid" which implies it was staged

Attached: breathtaking.png (147x122, 36K)

No. People just really love Keanu.

at least at MS show only 20% were hired
bethesda had 90% of them.

It's Keanu fucking Reeves who wasn't recording faggot.

oh, if I was at a literal event for something I wouldn't record.
still wouldn't record if keanu fucking reeves came on stage.
only would record if I'm about to shout something for my shill job.
are you retarded? he cut just that clip out for twitter.

fake

Isn't it a google speech to text thing for deaf people?

>get personally called breathtaking by keanu reeves, kickstart a meme and get a free video game
That guy peaked yesterday

Worked on E3 in what capacity

wake up sheelple

He was so fucking drunk i guess no

whole damn stadium was recording when he got on stage, go rewatch that moment
I really don't get, what is the value in such recording?

The guy who claps and shouts like an idiot. Got $300 per conference. Can't complain.

I thought it was repeating the script they were reading

so fucking drunk because of the script. faking human interaction.

Schizo

To show your friends online that you were there to see the "epic moment"

Its a few seconds late and facing audience. Someone or a text to speech is putting it up for deaf people.

yes, it's rather accurate automatic captioning, similar to what youtube tech already has.
there's nothing to typo as "odd aid", it's the system being retarded.

If you look closely, it was heavily delayed. Someone was typing that while hearing whatever was spoken on stage. Its for deaf people.
So odd aid just means another person speaking or something

There was a prompter but he was buzzed too so it wasn’t entirely scripted in like 1 part

He came in with a Powerstance.

What kind of instructions were you given? Did the journalists look as tired/depressed as you'd figure they'd be?

remember, CD has shills.

Oh, okay.

I literally clapped when he said that.

Attached: 1560126243552.jpg (750x763, 48K)

WOAH, IS KEANU REEVES FROM JOHN WHICK. SOOO COOOL

Attached: B59B34BF-212B-4668-BD71-D0D8946A2B76.png (644x800, 15K)

>Never spoken in front of a live audience before.

Maybe, maybe... but not as many as Israel

Attached: 1556135338840.png (700x700, 615K)

user, I don't want to worry you but CDs aren't a thing since 2006

It's a delayed transcript for deaf people you fucking retard.
Holy shit who let Nigeria have internet.

Very unbased.

Why are you the faggot you are?

huh? are you s-s-sure about that

Have sex.

>reminder that twitter is now exploding with sjw trannies crying about non woke agenda in cyberpunk trailer
>reminder that it's a matter of time before the woke faggots ruin the game

uhh no user it clearly isn't a typo or a glitch, "odd aid" is their paid script designation that precisely means "mysterious, and rather strange, deus ex machina voice that speaks out to the presenter"
this thread is autistic

Sorry user, I lied. I have to go out so I don't have time to make up instructions, and I didn't want to keep you hanging. Don't believe people on the internet without proof, have a nice day!

Based and clownpilled

>lives in his little world
>calls other people autistic
like clockwork.

it is pretty clockwork that i have to be alive to say things, but how did you know this? are you smarter than us?

Was Keanu drunk on stage, or was he method acting?

Yeah,he would have to be in 1 or 2 movies about buddies traveling through time to have that kind of skill.

>Not knowing that Keanu has always been part of Yea Forums since Sad Keanu

kill urself my man

based brainlet poster

This, it was semi awkward since this wasn't Keannu's comfort zone but he did save the act. I wouldn't call nerves it was just what the fuck does he says, he probably doesn't play video games at all and didn't want to come out looking like a fake. When Keannu was about to reveal the release date he was tripping his lines just trying to leave. Cute.

>method acting

>For E3

Attached: 1536401223463.jpg (645x773, 36K)

Not at all

>

I like to think that Keanu just agreed to be on Cyberpunk because he thought the CD in CDProjekt meant Cross Dressing.

What's the deal with Keanu and poland anyway?

nah, he simply didn't expect the reaction he got
he thought it will be routine appearance like all previous dudes before him

Attached: sad keanu.png (789x551, 880K)

>KEANU REEVES FROM JOHN WHICK
>Not Keanu Reeves from Bill & Ted
Bummer, dude.

>not edited version

I'M CHIPPIN IN

Attached: 1280085916052.jpg (1280x480, 42K)

It has too much of a delay and includes all the pauses and nuances of his speech. Either there's some monkey typing everything out verbatim like in a court hearing, or it's some cheapo speech to text machine.

>Reddit

Attached: 1451828541801.jpg (236x300, 9K)

These people can barely speak in front of their parents to ask for money.

twitter.com/petertheleader/status/1137846108305014784

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING user

He's not fucking drunk, he just get nervous when he talks in front of an audience
youtu.be/C0Tq4YttVTQ

John Wick for whatever reason super boosted his already high fame level, but I swear, The Replacements was the fucking shit and underrated.

Will we get to see him nakid?

Attached: pizzatime.png (425x412, 353K)