>8k
>120fps
what's your excuse?

Attached: 1555741181380.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwA2OaVsbts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The combination of the SSD and the solid state drive

Why is Cuckrosoft so useless?

>their current xbox can barely handle 1080p 60fps
>trust us guys our new xbox will do 8k 120fps
Anyone that actually falls for this is an absolute mouthbreathing retard.

>people say MS had a disappointing conference even after showing like 60 games and their new console
why the fuck is everybody on this board so picky with E3 conferences but then see Bing Bing Wahoo and clog this fucking board with it for a week

>8k
>120fps
where are the games?

It's all useless unless they come up with actual controls like gyro aiming and stick sensivite and axes settings.

on the Xclouds high in the Xsky in the Xworld

they are basedboys

Attached: 11.jpg (826x740, 183K)

It will be able to output in 8K. It will be able to do 120FPS. If you think it'll do both at the same time, you're retarded. The odds of it even doing 4k/60fps are slim.

>Spent an entire generation trying to fix the bullshit they pulled at launch with the 500 bucks pricetag with kinect literally nobody gave a shit about
>Fixed it by pretty much remaking their console into a stronger one, likely losing lots of money
>Now they're talking about 8k when pretty much 99% of the 4k in games on console is upscaled
Why do they even bother spewing this marketing bullshit? Anyone with a brain knows there is literally 0 vantage to having 8k resolutions when most people don't even have a 4k TV

Having 60 games is insignificant when the vast majority of them looked like shit. Most of them weren't exclusives anyway.

They keep buying out game studios, but where the fuck are the games?

I will be impressed if any of those new consoles can do 4k at steady 60fps .

Dude, it can barely handle 900p 30fps lmao. Sony said their console will do 4k 120fps, my fucking ass it will. Maybe terraria, lol.

> what's your excuse?
Already have a pc

>"n-no thats not possible!"
>"pc master race"

Attached: 1537281807291.png (630x384, 190K)

They could show every shitty game in the world and it wouldn't change the fact that they showed a bunch of shit.

He didn't say "SSD", retard. He said SOC. You people just can't listen properly.

I don't trust first generation console hardware anymore. if I wait a year or two either a revision will come out or it'll be revealed the first gen hardware had a 25% failure rate -- and 8K at console prices seems like a great potential failure point.

>EPIC: Youtuber faghomo boils an egg on top of his XBOX 7202 MUST SEE

He actually said SoC. i misheard him too at first.
They are still fucking dumb for talking about virtual RAM on an SSD like it's a good thing.

>Cloud computing
youtube.com/watch?v=rwA2OaVsbts

You don't own the games, you can't even pirate the games you "own" and the games are infested with trannies anyway.

i think they meant 12 cause thats what most games run at on the ps3

just because it supports it doesn't mean any of the games will run it, most games will still run at 4K 30FPS, only some small 2D indie games will reach 8K and 120FPS

>people still think the console war matters
>not understanding that streaming is the future and Sony will be irrelevant no matter what in a few years

Ok let me put this into terms even incels like you can understand. Sony are the Starks, Nintendo are the Targaryens and Microsoft are the Lannisters. However Google are the White Walkers and in this universe they will fuck everyone up.

i have a good pc that trumps this thing
it has no exclsuvies/everything on it, i can play on my pc
I have a PS4 with worthwhile video games

>frames we haven't seen before
>120 fps
that part gave me a genuine kek

console wars are retarded anyway, anybody who isnt a fucking loser can buy all 3 major consoles and a gaming PC anyway. It isnt exactly an expensive hobby to play fucking vidya.

They said 8k capable and 120fps separately.
You fell for the trap.

>what's your excuse?
I already own a PC, which literally plays 100% of Xbtwo's, Xbthree's, Xbfour's, etc library.

It isn't very expensive but I'd rather spend my capital in my best interests or even donate it to people who need it more than me instead of getting useless bloat assembled in China that isn't adding anything meaningful to my belongings. If the playstation has more games then I will continue to buy only playstation because what I can play on an Xbox I can already play it on a high-end PC with better performance than the Xbox and significantly more convenience. Just because I have alot of excess in my bank doesn't mean I should go spend it like a mongoloid. You should apply those principals you stupid faggot.

Attached: the answer to world peace.jpg (1024x688, 123K)

I didnt say you have to buy all of them, just that anybody who REALLY wants to do so can easily do that. I agree that PC and Playstation or PC and Switch is the best combination. But lets be real people having console wars about which console is the best are just poorfags. If there would be an Xbox Exclusive that is groundbreaking I would not hesitate too spend a couple hundred bucks on it. I just want good games not for "my console" to win whatever that means.

There are tens of thousands of games on Steam, with hundreds coming out each day.

Quantity means nothing.
You can already FEEL how mediocre and unremarkable Gears5 will be, just like 4.
Halo Infinite was the only other big game and no one knows what the fuck it is yet, however it's being made by 343i which are a bottom tier developer.

They showed some cool multiplats everyone already knew about like Cyberpunk. The only announcement that woke me up was the new Tales Of games. When a Tales Of game is the peak of your presentation you know something went wrong.

Attached: 1551940173909.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

>8k

most people don't even have 4k TVs yet

lol

>>people say MS had a disappointing conference even after showing like 60 games and their new console
and 57 of those games are either indies, indies with inflated budget, and soulless microsoft bloatware projects, and what really pulls the umbrella out is that they're all available on PC.
I'll trade all those games for death stranding on PS4, which is an actually interesting looking game. Not only in value and quality-wise, but also because almost all those indie microsoft games are already within the reach of my hand on PC. I already play a bunch of the games they showcased, as a matter of fact.

It's the 4K advertising meme all over again
>every company touts and advertises 4k capabilities
>the real deal is actually fake4K, supersampled and checkboard rendered and never actual native 4K

there were a few good ones. dying light 2, halo infinite (on pc), and elden ring are the only ones i really care much about. big complaint is that there were almost zero instances of gameplay, it was all just pre-rendered bullshit.

>streaming replacing physical and especially virtual copies anytime soon
Sure thing, buddy. Also take your shitty got analogy and stuck it up your ass.

>doubting the direction both Google and Microsoft have chosen to head towards

if I have learned anything that is if 2 of the big 4 agree on something it is going to happen. Sony is a fucking goldfish in the ocean compared to the big players. Streaming is the future and even fucking Bethesda has seen it.

Yeah what the fuck was that about?
Is that and excuse to cut down on the RAM or what

>let me put this into terms
>GRR martin
>incels
>reddit spacing
fuck off turbo nigger. streaming is a disaster, it's literally just consoles 2.0, a way to market a proprietary piece of equipment or software that distributes/plays games. what happens when you want to play games without internet? what happens if your internet is SLOW? it's all just a big shift towards subscription based models and games as a service, which is a cancer that will rot the industry away slowly.

Microsoft isn't offering any streaming, you have to actually download shit to play it, which is much better imo.
If anything they are pushing for subscriptions. I think it sucks because with that you kinda commit to pay regardless of if anything really interesting comes out.

>10 minutes of ignorance and showing some trannies and grannies that have never touched a game before
>didn't even show the console just a fucking trailer.

There is nothing yet.

The ps5 and switch having actual exclusives

This, just because a machine is capable of such feats, doesn't mean the people developing for it will be able to achieve it. Ubisoft bait and switch tactics come to mind.

It is future, faaaar away future you fuking retard.
You need good and stable connection and right now most of Burgerlandia have internet like 3rd world and have limits and you tell me that it will be ok to stream HD to milions of people.

Streaming is cancer

How much does a TV cost that can do 8k at 120?

Well first of all, there is no hdmi/tv that can do 120hz 8k.
It's just a certified Hdmi 2.1 console , which comes with 8k support and 4k 120hz.
Yes it can do those things in theory, but they're just shouting specs of the Hdmi 2.1 standard, Sony did the same thing.

My PC can do the same.

Are you retarded?
PS3 can do 120FPS, but you'd need to sacrifice fidelity.
People don't want FPS. They want pretty models and lots of shaders. If they wanted FPS, we'd still be playing PS2 looking games.

ur baiting as well as niggers fish

*streamed

The excuse is that, supposedly and according to devs, PS5 devkits are faster than Anaconda devkits. And yeah, that's only rumours but MS's wording in the Scarlet video looked like they were being extra-cautious with their specs.

Not that I care though, but Ms should, apparently.

my tv is 720p

/g/ is shitting its pants right now their battlestations are over powered by a fucking console

Xbox has a rainbow Twitter Avatar so I am no longer supporting the Xbox brand.

Attached: 1546284030142.png (587x767, 143K)

in practice
>4k checkerboarded
>24fps

I don't care about your k. Show me AoE4.

Because they also pushed their retarded game rental service down our throats
I'm hype for all the new games they announced, I'm just sad that I might need to pirate most of them

8k of what?

>next-gen ray tracing
>at 4k, let alone 8k
>at 120fps
Oh nonononono.

Attached: nshitya2080ti.png (1360x768, 1.21M)

Next-gen raytracing apolied to a +21 years old videogame. @ 4k.

Yeah image that shit on current game with more advanced geometry, shaders and shit like that.

It's going to have a custom processor/FPGA dedicated to doing ray tracing, it is not the same as RTX GPUs

ill take full 4k30fps over 0k0fps anyday

Attached: 2019-05-13_11-58-19_PM-wv4vpbjt.jpg (3840x2160, 734K)

Don't most normies game on normal ass TVs? They're not going to buy fucking gaming monitors to play at 120 FPS.

That is literally the same as RTX GPUs. Raytracing uses the Tensor cores, which are completely separate from the CUDA cores used for everything else. It's why RTX effects run horrbily on 1000 series cards.