12 minute demo

>12 minute demo
>all that empty space you have to traverse through like nier automata
>terrible looking combat mechanics like other dragonball games
This looks boring as shit

Attached: dragon-ball-kakarot-arpg.jpg (1000x551, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7OLkTX1oxA?t=194
youtube.com/watch?v=xz7P0IymrQQ
youtu.be/r5WYqKGFhok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>subbed
It’s like they wanted to make people not give a shit

What were you expecting, user? They've been regurgitating the same DBZ shit all over for years now

I still can't believe people watch this fucking shit

You can fish and hunt animals as Goku!

Um, ok. Not something I'd envision or even want in a game based on Dragonball Z.

Literally the first time we meet Goku in Dragonball, he is hunting and fishing.

First thing goku does is cut a log and fish naked with his monkey tail.

Why can't they just make an actual fucking free roam RP fighting game with a new story. Fucking hell.

Not that that was in anyway a memorable moment of the series. And hunting and fishing have been two things devs often slap on half-assedly to fill in the 'things to do' quota and for a series that is mostly about fighting I can see this being especially the case for this game.

How far in the story is this game supposed to go again?

Confirmed for never having watched Dragon Ball.

>Not that that was in anyway a memorable moment of the series.

l i t e r a l l y the first thing you see him do

My theory is that because Dragon Ball Z is always moving, and always has an immediat threat, it's hard to really make it free roaming if you're follwing the plotline. If you tried to make it not based on the main events you're left with the huge powerscaling issue and having the protaginist feel realistically relevant.

Dragon ball, the original run up to right before radditz, would be much, much better suited to an RPG, but the market barely cares about that material.

This. DBZ peaked with Budokai Tenkaichi 3. At this point you may as well just not even try.

Yeah, it is. And there are several more moments in the series that are far more memorable and noteworthy.

>And hunting and fishing have been two things devs often slap on half-assedly to fill in the 'things to do' quota and for a series.

Recalls DW9 fishing and hunting.
Ugh....

Yeah, and those parts are fucking boring. You know what he also did? He took frequent leaks, god I can't wait to play as Goku so I can go pee everywhere!

Indeed.
It’s pretty pathetic how the other games don’t even have half as many characters and arcs.

Woah I can’t wait to play through the Saiyan and Frieza saga for the gazillionth time

As I was watching the trailer I came to the conclusion that every game from now on has to faithfully replicate the core scenes from the series in the name of honoring the original work but this only leads us to repeating the exact same game multiple times over.

If they had any originality they could make something set in the universe but outside of what we have seen so far.
Like playing as the Frieza race on their home planet or a squad of Saiyans in the early days. Just something new at least

Its CC2
Of course it's going to be really mediocre

>not wanting to do that as goku
What a faggot
I'd be interested if they just focused on Super as an ARPG, since I already got my fill of DB/DBZ retellings

That's how it's always been. Maybe you get the occasional what if or dream scenario, but you'll always get your Freeza and your Cell and sometimes Buu. Games like DB Online and Xenoverse are exceptions.

>from now on
It's been exactly like that since NES. At most they ever do some what-if scenario bonus short stories like Budokai 3, or add in dumb filler like Legacy of Goku series' sandwich fetch quest and baby dinosaur rescues. Xenoverse is the first and last DB games I can think of that had an original plot, and even that was "time travel to excuse retelling the same story now with your OC in it".

>super
might as well do a fucking gt one since we're adapting literal dogshit

>Best Dragon Ball game in the last decade in you're path

Attached: dragon-ball-fusions.jpg (640x640, 138K)

And yet every single Hispanic in the world will buy it, making it a monumental success.

>Made by CC2
I don't remember them making a single game with good gameplay.
It will play exactly like Naruto

>>all that empty space you have to traverse through
wow so just like Namek???????

>dubfag thinks his opinion is worth anything

Attached: 1560088618149.jpg (720x489, 38K)

If it's a fifth as fun as Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 it will be the best DBZ game to come out in recent years.

That would work too considering space adventures.
Hell Super despite it being fucking shit, has decent SoL bits, just work that into the game as side missions and you get a lot of content that could involve anyone but Goku and Vegeta

I never actually took the time to look into it properly, but I never get what kind of game this actually is. is it a light rpg, or is it a fighting game, I don't get it

>licensed anime game by CC2
did everyone forget that mediocre one piece game already?

>Awful Jap voices
>No based Bruce Falconer music

0/10

This. I stopped watching as soon as I heard the screeching cancer Jap voices

>goku
>voiced by a japanese dyke

Attached: 1507316244175.jpg (676x585, 72K)

If you speak English and prefer Japanese voice actors for this or any show that has English voice actors, you seriously need to get a fucking life.

Give me a sequel, please.

>Supporting Funimation
>2019

World seeker wasn't by them

Based watersportsfag

>unironically outing yourself as a normalfag

Attached: smug anime girl.gif (600x600, 227K)

>>terrible looking combat mechanics like other dragonball games
like? This game looks based with the RPG combat

Where the fuck do you think you are?

jesus christ lol

Its basically marbles
5v5 characters in a circle trying to throw out the enemy team

>same storyline we've been told over and over again instead of OC content or a what if scenario
>Goku's show: no Chadhan, Super Piccolo, Redeemed Yamcha or Ascended Krillin
>Shit graphics compared to Dragon Ball Fighterz

Dragon Ball Z game is stupid. Retelling of the same Frieza saga, MEH combat, OK presentation look like reused assets, nothing really standout. Not worth a game.

see
Get fucked, leftist.

They showed gameplay at IGN, it plays like Kingdom Hearts

I just wish they would stop jerking off Z and give us a really good Dragonball game

Attached: goku.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>he thinks the sub is better than dubbed
lel

>Japanese VA DBZ

Attached: Drake.jpg (600x600, 34K)

The game looks like they took the worst parts of Dragon Ball Fusions (the overworld and sidequests) with the worst part of Xenoverse(the combat) and went even beyond by making them worse (emptier map and simpler combat)

It's a RPG first and foremost youtu.be/c7OLkTX1oxA?t=194

You will always be laughed at and not welcome here, remember that.

Attached: 1559527876100.jpg (500x500, 37K)

That sounds awful

The jap voices sound like shit. Weebs will never convince me otherwise, especially for dragonball

You don't actually control it like Xenoverse, you just input commands with limited movement,

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

>ends at Freiza
It looks cool but fuck that

same applies to you

Why? Frieza saga was the last good thing

>Jap voice acting
Yikes, anyone footage of the game in English?

>another fucking retelling

Real good way to make me not give a single fuck at all

Attached: DPDNw9OU8AUwZKo.jpg (567x320, 23K)

>>ends at Freiza
so should have DBZ

you play games for the story faggot?

Attached: 1537817208634.jpg (540x753, 96K)

This I want a BT4 that adds super shit and all the jobbers from tournament of power. Pic related replaces Cui on my 5 man points squad.

Attached: DE286429-E594-441B-A557-3DB378C11EC6.png (1005x1377, 2.03M)

>open world meme
>RPG roleplaying as Goku the blandest character ever
>fetch quests
>minigame shit like fishing
>go to this [QUEST OBJECTIVE] and trigger the cinematic

Attached: 1558744604471.png (300x329, 226K)

>no Vegito again
Just let me style on Super Buu again.

Why havent they made a single Super game? Seems weird they dont use the latest thing and keep retelling Z

>Hurr cause Super is shit
So is most of Z

they should have done either OG DB or a Super game in this style, DBZ is so fucking overdone in games wheras the other two have nothing

I play RPGs for the story, obviously

Attached: King_Caesar.gif (373x153, 580K)

Frieza, Vegeta, and Whis are much better in the Sub, Krillin is the one who gets the worst sub voice.

I'd rather have a naruto RPG desu where you make your own ninja in a different village
now that would be based

They need to just end Super, the most tiresome thing about it is that no one reads the fucking manga so I have to see retards talking about Toei fanfiction garbage as if its canon.

>Xenoverse 2 gets old
>Fighterz straight up sucks balls
>Heroes is some old bullshit
>now this
When will we get another good Dragon Ball game, bros? Everything up to BT3 was comfy, but this just sucks.

Attached: 678CA08D-F744-4DDD-A47A-985F58CF0E82.jpg (885x631, 142K)

I think it was hyper dimension on SNES that allowed you to play a story mode where you could win battles you were never suppose to win. So like they would start you off as Piccolo with little health vs Freeza. If you won the plot would change. Although it's been a while since I played it.

DBZ should be a fighting game. If only someone had made a good DBZ fighting game.

I know theres a lot of people who will enjoy this game but for me is gonna be a big fat Not gonna buy im sick of DBZ story line already and you are able to use Goku and nobody else so thats a another down side .

Attached: 1552787788536.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Who else /unironicallylovesgrannygokuvoice/

No one, it’s the most cancerous voice I have ever heard.

>New Dragonball game
>its always Z trash with people screaming, flying around and shooting beams at each other
>we never get a nice, comfy Dragonball adventure game with combat that focuses on the weird styles of martial arts and general hand to hand combat while getting to explore the fun world of DB

Attached: 1487234123421.jpg (960x729, 80K)

How about the main character you retard

But Atari did though, the Budokai series was some good shit.
The SNES games weren’t half bad either.

Anyone that doesn't is a total faggot.
She does a great job bringing out his naive nature, and she really nailed that "young monkey boy" voice for kid Goku.
Everyone that likes Dub Goku and thinks he needs to sound like a serious superman type is retarded and has no idea who Goku is as a character.

Fighterz and xenoverse both ignore canon and focus on time shenanigans, there is also fusion and heroes but I guess those games don’t count for some fucking reason

You seem to want a game that follows the story of dragon ball but does not actually follow it

you don't matter, DBcucks

cyber connect has never had good gameplay all they can do is amazing anime cutscenes

>he is actually supposed to sound like a retarded old granny
Lmao

>IT MAKES SENSE FOR A GROWN MAN TO SOUND LIKE AN 82 YEAR OLD WOMAN BECAUSE MUH CHILD AT HEART

The entire reason why no Shonen manga can stand up to Dragonball is because they always fast forward through the Dragonball and skip right to the Dragonball Z.

DBZ wouldn't be anything without following the characters through their adventures as children.

She still does a great job voicing him, he sounds exactly like he should. The only problem is Toei being fucking retarded and getting everyone to do that retarded "ATATATATATATATATA" shit

it was 10/10 voice for cute kid goku
could have made him sound a bit older

but that's the character and also most of the japanese voices are better in general once you get used to them
RIP bulma

It literally does, Goku is and always has been a retarded monkey man that is too naive for his own good. When he sounds like some kind of stoic hero it doesn't make any sense, this is why people think he's acting out of character in Super. The Dub basically american boxart Kirby'd Goku

Never playing this game with audio, probably won’t even buy this game since it’s just another shitty DBZ Frieza adaption

>Toei fanfiction garbage as if its canon.
moro arc reference broly which was not in the manga, stay mad toyocuck

Granny can be good. The future Trunks arc is probably her best work. The sultry tone black uses really sells the smug deity. When Goku gets pissed that they murdered his family is the best granny has ever sounded. That said the constant long shrill sighs that she constantly does is retarded and makes most scenes with Goku trash. But dub Goku is also trash outside of a couple scenes ie; original super saiyan transformation and the SS3 transformation are his best.

Xenoverse barely changes the plot, which is even more laughable when the game has it's own story to tell with the time patrol and all that yet 90% of the game is " oh shit this ennemy is now too strong for goku you have to tag team to beat him"

Bonus point when in Xenoverse 1 a time patroller would tell you about his timeline during the original DB where demon king Picolo actually takes over earth and goes to war with the red ribbon army and that sound a thousand time more interesting than the bullshit we do

schemmel is absolute trash, he does that cringe "serious" goku voice whenever he turns super saiyan and it just ruins it

What's the issue

The movie was written by Toriyama, it isn't part of the DBS anime, its its own thing like battle of gods.

God I hope not, should at least go up to buu
I wish there was a game full of Budokai 1 tier whatifs, like cell absorbing krillin.

okay

Dubfags should just kill themselves.

Stop pretending grandma goku actually sounds good to fit in

>Granny can be good.
No. A grown man doesn’t sound like that, especially one like Goku who tries to be the strongest fighter there is.

how long until grandma dies

Goku isn't a man, he's an alien.

This but with the weebs who think sub > dub in every scenario, yet can’t understand anything without subtitles.

What game had the Buu arbsorbing Cell and Frieza, and the Fusion with Mr Satan, Tien and Yamcha? That was cool

Where do you think you are?

>Subfags are trannies
Oh no no no no no

What is the appeal of arena fighter style combat? They just come off as bad action games to me

That's litterally what xenoverse should be
A game full of timelines being fucked with, a timeline where raditz lives a timeline where goku is evil a timeline where frieza beats goku

I think they are afraid to do that and it coming off as trashy fanfiction but for fuck's sake put some effort into this shit

Stop speaking in subtitles and start speaking in Japanese

Uh oh, looks like Reddit is out in force today.

Go back.

nigga opinions dont matter

That's wrong, he can be mature when he needs to be, as shown countless times in dbz.

Super is garbage and they reverted Goku back to his retarded db days for no reason.

is just like any sports games at this point

Dragon Ball Something 2 next year

>it's the same story again

Attached: 24993525_1935918276726928_4836585226626950912_n.jpg (363x363, 18K)

>no you're the redditor
pitiful

You can still determine what's good acting or not regardless of understanding the language, retard. It's the same way we can hear songs we don't understand but can tell if the singer is good or not.

5 Frieza saga minutes

What the fuck are you talking about, retard?

Until freeza saga

They are obviously going to make more of these games with cell/boo/super

"subs-only" is waaaay more reddit-tier at this point

Stop pretending that the shitty English voices aren't complete fucking garbage.

Any other anime
>Let’s make an original story exclusive to this game to entice our fans

Dragonball
>YALL HEARD OF FRIEZA SAGA

So Luffy, who is a retard that acts like a naive child all the time, should also sound like a grandma?

Keep digging that hole normalfag lol

>That's wrong, he can be mature when he needs to be, as shown countless times in dbz.
Goku is only serious when he's fighting, they touch on this in Dragonball. He's basically an idiot savant genius at martial arts, he's the best fighter that has ever existed but is basically a literal retard in every other aspect of his life.

>kakarot is just a subtitle because it focuses on saiyan + frieza
>get shit like androids/cell, Buu and Super to milk
Fuck this shit

Attached: 1513502640785.jpg (813x988, 113K)

Yeah, but you're not allowed to show little boy penis in games anymore, so it's not the same.

Attached: x13.jpg (865x1300, 361K)

you just posted the goku pee pee

Literally no one cares about DB. Even the third worlders who grew up with it moved onto Z (which is what actually made it popular) and then Super. Dragon Ball is now defined by it's beam struggles whether you like it or not.

DBFZ is good vappa

The title of the movie literally has Dragon Ball Super in it.

>we could've had a game about any other character
>more goku wank lol
It's all so tiresome.

Goku is a man, just not a human man (which I never claimed). He’s not meant to sound like a grandma, nips should only let women voice children not actual grown men, it just sounds like shit.

So does the manga

Dragon Ball Z: Trunks for Androids
Dragon Ball Z: Gohan for Cell
Dragon Ball Z: Fusions for Buu

>He’s not meant to sound like a grandma
Yes, he is.

>flat static maps
>tiny scale as usual (kamehameha is basically a grenade at best)
>run around talking to people doing boring quests
>flying around through rings and grabbing spheres like it were Sonic
>canned "send enemy flying through generic scenery" sequences
>same old boring combat systems
Looks like the usual minimum effort DB game.

Attached: 1528792114674.png (838x720, 387K)

You do know Luffy is voiced by a grandma right?

Why doesn’t Vegeta sound like a grandma, how about Goku’s dad? Why didn’t they get a grandma to voice English Goku? I’m not here to knock Goku’s JP voice character, it’s just that voice doesn’t match his appearance and you can clearly tell it’s a woman, which is one of the worst things in voice acting (not selling us on your character).

>how about Goku’s dad
Literally the same voice.

Cope

>, should also sound like a grandma?
If Romi Park was a old hag, then I guess.

>all about goku
it was always going to be shit.

Am I the only one who got Budokai 3 vibes?

>The retarded Dragon Ball weebs are actually defending grandma Goku and family
I knew weebs were retarded but come on now, you can’t be THAT retarded... right?

>it’s just that voice doesn’t match his appearance and you can clearly tell it’s a woman
Just sounds like a monkey to me, she's doing the standard "japanese monkey" voice

Are you 12? Fuck off back to Yea Forums, retard.

She's a sweet old lady that has been around since the start of Dragonball, loves and respects the franchise and fans, and has always done a great job doing Goku's voice.
Anyone that doesn't like her is a total faggot that might as well go back to capeshit

Yeah instead of making a big game

Fuck this shit

It looked just like that games adventure mode to me too

I reckon this would have worked much better as a DB game it just suits the RPG format and introduces fans to the lore before DBZ. Plus potentially an indepth fighting system rather than bursting crash rinse and repeat. I like the tag team moves though.

Missed an open goal IMO.

Cry more, dubfag.

>Just sounds like a monkey to me
Monkey’s don’t speak English. JP Goku sounds like a grandma because his voice actor is a literal grandma. You’re deluding yourself if you think she sounds like anything else but a grandma when she voices these characters.

Seethe

A og dragon ball game would make way more sense in this style
fuck dbz spics

I hope the cancerous old bitch dies soon. Way to ruin everything.

Imagine being this upset you got called out for being a retard.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T WATCH THE SUB YOU HAVE TO FUND MY BAY AREA VOICE ACTOR FRIENDS
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE WOMEN SOUNDING LIKE 40 YEAR OLD ROASTIES

Attached: 1550087819047.jpg (320x310, 38K)

t. coldsteel the deathog

>capeshit
Keep crying about chad Superman Goku localizations

Attached: this_kills_the_incel_weeaboo.jpg (1024x436, 62K)

For the same reason that Bart Simpson keeps his voice when seen in future episodes. Goku was already too big to be recast when they did a timeskip.

They dub also mostly ignores Goku having a hick accent anyway, so it's not like they're even trying to be specifically close to the original. They want to give dub Goku a generic "heroic" voice.

When she dies Dragonball dies with her, japs don't like to replace seiyuu, especially ones as loved as Masako Nozawa. She's basically a national treasure and the entire country would mourn her death. I doubt Goku would ever be on screen again after she passes away

>I hope the cancerous old bitch dies soon.
They will just cast someone else who sounds very similar. They will never completely change how Japanese Goku sounds.

Where the fuck is Burst Limit 2?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I'm sure they have an understudy, even though nips have that trend, with bigger shit they'll still replace a VA if they have to.
Hell in the same franchise tien was mute during the 2000s OVA when his VA died recently, but then got a new voice by the movies.

>I doubt Goku would ever be on screen again after she passes away
>this is the mind of a sub weeb
Embarrassing

They've just replaced Bulma's VA. Dragonball is too big to be thrown aside like that. What the Japanese don't like is recasting when the original VA is still active, not dead or retired.

Why do people keep saying this shit, you realise they replaced Bulma after her VA died ?

Goku's VA is a little more central to the franchise than Bulmas, I can't imagine Goku with a different VA

>Granny Goku in nip
>Granny Freeza in burger

Attached: 1551554123767.jpg (480x360, 27K)

And Satan and the Turtle Hermit.

AAHHHHH KAKAROTTOSAMA SAVE ME!

Attached: Cuckgeta.webm (1713x640, 1.4M)

>there are literally people in this thread right now acting like they know shit about Dragonball but they haven't read the manga from start to finish

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 63K)

Weebs are retarded and should be ignored.

Retard.

You guys want too much , it looks solid, not all games need to be masterpieces.

Thoughts on Kizaru's replacement VA?
youtube.com/watch?v=xz7P0IymrQQ

I wish it was the original DB and not DBZ

how many times have they done the DBZ sotry
krillin's jap VA must be so sick of doing that fucking GOOOOKUUUUUUUUUU about 500 times now

replaced for kai

Funimation is in Fort Worth tx mijo

the word man means human male, there is no such thing as an alien man

>unironically prefering funimation "dubbing"

Attached: 1559448379982.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

>granny Freeza in burger
I see you've woken up from your coma user

>12 minute demo
where

90% of the american fanbase of dragonball is black tho

There is nothing wrong with granny Goku in the original DB/DBZ run.

Even normies are used to granny Goku by now. You'll come around with time user don't worry, you're one of the last.

Even so, i'm saying stop with that "they never replace VA in japan " shit, they pretty much always do
Granny Goku is a special case because finding a new old woman to do what she does would be hell but if Vegeta croaks they'll replace that dude in a flash

DBZ is the kino Dragon Ball same as Naruto is kino Naruto,Shippuden is close but not as kino as kid Naruto

Goku has a Dad (male) and Mom (female). Dilate.

>Kai

Attached: 1553360879101.jpg (500x375, 120K)

It looks like a legacy of goku remake with boudokai 3 graphics. I love it and will buy each installment, hopefully covering all of dbz and super

>ching dong ding
No one gives a fuck about the Japanese trash

so the fuck what? neither of his parents are human, he's a male saiyan but saying he's a man is objectively untrue

zoomers only know dbz

Thats kinda more what I was getting at. Goku's VA is a very special case simply because of the cultural impact she has had, they'd have to get a new VA for the entire Goku family too which people don't consider.
Poor Nozawa does the voices for Goku, Gohan, Goten and Bardock, it'd be really fucking weird for all of them to suddenly sound different

A 'no u' is all a low-effort, low-IQ 'ur reddit!' post merits.

Subfags are subhuman.

>Goku is a woman
Yikes

How strong was Gohan at the end of Super? , in DBZ he was above SS3 level but in Super he goes from shit to SSBlue level whaat? I didnt really get that

Looks seriously horrible and DBZ retards will eat it up like they always do. Not a single DBZ game flopped due to spics.

You'll get Goku as it is with a minor tone change, like when they recast Lupin III. There's no way they don't have someone training for the role.

Dragonball is much smaller than DBZ though, with characters and villains aside from a couple (Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo Daimao) receiving little screentime before getting thrown away. Also, characters like Kuririn and Yamcha actually are missing for large parts of the series. Heck, Kuririn has more focus in the Saiyan and Freeza Sagas than he ever did from his intro to the 23rd Budokai.

Even putting aside how it's less popular overall, people just don't care about all the minor antonists and such in comparison with the ones from Z that have much larger presence.

I just wish these games incorporated more DB characters and events, but they really don't need to be focused on DB.

Spics will never get the Chad Spaniard ONDA VITAAAAL
instead they mock us , fucking spics

>Millennial are zoomers

Can this meme end already?

>filler ball z

Attached: supervirginia.png (615x593, 491K)

link me the demo shithead

>its a boomers pretend their old garbage is better episode
Dbz>Db.

Krillin*

>tfw instead of getting a Street Fighter style fighting game about Dragonball we got a DBZ game that plays like a mix of Guilty Gear and Mahvel
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 312653-rage.jpg (1024x552, 112K)

No, he's not. Literally the only reason they stuck with his child VA after he became an adult is because viewers had gotten attached to that VA, this is a documented fact. Objectively speaking the way all the other dubs did it is the artistically superior version, a child's voice as a child and an adult's voice for an adult. Subfags are just complete fucking imbeciles and believe if it's japanese it's better without understanding the context of why those decisions were made.

>they'd have to get a new VA for the entire Goku family too which people don't consider.
I'm pretty sure they'd get a soundalike as good as possible for Goku, but would actually recast his family with different VAs and play around with how they sound since they aren't as iconic.

It was pretty clear at times in Super that everyone having the same VA was an issue (like an episode where Goten was just kept mute in spite of popping up alongside Trunks) so they probably will avoid that when they're forced to recast Nozawa's roles.

whoomstboomstzoomstdoomst

Dragonball peaked with the Demon King Piccolo arc, everything beyond that just gets silly

There's a dubbed gameplay vid out there

Not very.

DBGT episodes 2~31 (literally Star Trek) >>> Super > Z >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The rest of GT that attempts to be Z 2.

That being said, any game based off an anime that is not a fighting game sucks.

Yes, he is.

when was the last time you met a kid?
Kids dont know neither Z or GT these days, only some have watched Super.
you have to go to 15-16 yo.
Only early 00s zoomers know DBZ a very very small part of zoomers

Should have shown that instead so everyone didn’t turn their sound off

Meh. I loved it.

youtu.be/r5WYqKGFhok
Yeah dub confirmed already

Millenials know about DB. Zoomers don't.

and not a lot of 00s kids.
If you are born after 99s chances are you have never watched DBZ

You're an imbecile. Don't reply to my posts again, subnormal.

>everyone sounding like old women vs. half the cast voiced by Sabat
How do you people defend either

Attached: 1552849780417.png (401x230, 107K)

Keep crying, dubfag.

Look even teachers in highschool talked about DBZ more than DB when they brought it up and Im talking about Gen X, everybody knows DBZ more because its better, DB has its charm but its not as good.

>everybody knows DBZ more because its better
Everybody knows DBZ because it came out in North America before Dragonball did.
Same as how everyone in NA associates pokemon with the anime more than the games because we got the anime first.

It's almost like Sabat actually makes the characters he voices sound different from one another

Who the hell is Kuririn?

Why are you even posting in a Dragon Ball thread?

This looks like a halfassed single player mode in a full fledged fighting game. It really cant stand as a single player 60 bucks game.

Doesnt help that other than Freeza minions in Namek and Saibaiman, there arent minions in DBZ to fight. So its literally do nothing until Nappa and Vegeta arrive. How can you make a rpg without shit to fight other than the main bosses?

Also, Goku path in early DBZ is just Goku solo and arriving just in time to save the other guys

Fuck you, I like Goku.

It’s a Dragon Ball Z thread

Aww yeah and while we're at it let's make a naruto game based on a different character and still call it naruto

>this game is all about Goku
>Not even the kid version of him

Attached: 1556474853473.jpg (210x240, 20K)

The english DB dubs are the definition of soulless

>the same fucking story yet again

Attached: 1555367553501.jpg (2520x2209, 750K)

What I love most about the Dragon Ball series is its world. All the comfy places, especially in the original Dragon Ball. Those rural Chinese mountains, landscapes combined with modern towns and vehicles. Or that tournament in the sunny palm area. Full with funny people, busy roads and good food shops.

What we get? The same shitty and empty green grass land as in any modern DBZ game.

Attached: b52c5665e861299990219ac7b3822d3a.jpg (576x432, 39K)

Legacy of Goku would like a word with you. Dragonball is not missing random mobs.

How will they handle this scene?

Attached: hqdefault (19).jpg (480x360, 10K)

>hold left stick button to boost
gross

It’s called Dragon Ball, not Goku’s Balls you idiot.

stops at freeza

All Japanese is soulless insectoid screeching

lol

Buu's Fury would like a word with you. It can work.

>Subfags are just complete fucking imbeciles and believe if it's japanese it's better
This. They need to be checked into mental asylums, they not only passionately hate on the other version but they also throw hissy fits when you insult their grandma saying “IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY SINCE IT’S JAPAN!”

Yes it does lmao. You fight recolored saibaiman and then stupid shit thats supposed to be as powerful as a SS1 Goku or higher. Mobs dont make sense for DBZ

Asking the real questions, Burst Limit is super based

>Japs shit out another low effort cashgrab
Color me surprised, I have never bought a Japanese game at full price.

Huh. I think this looks cool.

Might be okay. CC2's strength has always been cutscenes, animation, and dialogues

The cast of Dragonball are either dead, or too old to voice the characters properly in Japan.

I think the Super Era characters like Zamasu, Jiren, and Beerus are the youngest of the cast.

>hurr durr le soulless

lol nice bait

It's strange that the "well adjusted" opinion is that preferring another language is that bad. Do these people shit themselves when you watch french movies too?

Honestly Ocean Dub had the better voice for Goku.

It’s a cartoon for children you retard

Funimation is dead, lol. They got infected by SJWs and Vic is currently exorcising the corpse.

>might as well go back to capeshit
even capeshit is better than dragonball

Just give us a Sequel to FighterZ already.

OK LETS FIX IT

Dragon Ball (NOT) Kakarot

Goku dies and his body is destroyed at Radditz´s fight. Piccolo, Gohan and Humans must go over their limits to rethread the DBZ history WITHOUT Goku. Leading to new powerups, smart combinations and twists of history.

To pad up the experience, DB movie enemies appear. Leading into a new ending where everyone must fight for survival in the after world against Buu.

I'm sorry but as a foreigner i just can't understand why the standards for anime dubs are so low in the US. It's a weird anomaly, American-made shows generally have good voice acting but then you pick a dubbed non-US show and everything sounds hilariously bad and unnatural

Sorry weeb, grandma goku is trash.

The sub sounds even worse

Screeching won't make Super any less shit, Paco.

Dragonball suffers from poor direction and decisions.

It has the resources to compete with capeshit, but Toei being cheap, and Toriyama's stubborn refusal to improve his writing both drag the series down.

>watching dbz in sub
are you gay or something? Sub>Dub mostly but in this case not even close.

Honestly, what if storylines is exactly what all Dragonball games should be doing, but don’t do.

That won't work. Garlic Jr is about equal to raditz in size, Dr. Wheelo is equal to Vegeta, and Turles is pretty much agreed to be above Ginyu, but below Frieza in terms of power.

Games that cover exclusively Early DBZ can be cool
See: Attack of the Saiyans

Its not a meme

Just make the Yamcha isekai a game, it'd be like Xenoverse but good.

I dont think anyone cares about the relative powerlevel of the non canon characters and they could well used to pad a setting that doesnt have minions other than recolored saibaiman

Yamcha Isekai was just classic Yamcha written properly without power wanking.

>Dragon Ball sounds bad in any language
Based

Not in Spanish :)

Only Dr. Wheelo can fit in since he fits nicely after the battle with Vegeta, but before the journey to Namek. He can be used as an excuse as to why Goku's hospitalized.

it looks like fun

Basado Mario Castañeda

I'm not sure if Garlic Jr. can fit unless you combine the plot of the first movie with the filler Saga.

Nope