Streets of Rage 4

youtube.com/watch?v=7ckKrcyYlPg
are you hyped?

Attached: sor4.jfif.jpg (1080x1080, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw
youtube.com/watch?v=EeQMGc_QW1s
imgur.com/a/pPR9oqk
youtu.be/swgIG1zp20M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Punished Adam or I riot

>are you hyped?

Attached: 1557594895192.png (800x884, 271K)

Blaze is THHiCC

Looks better than the new Battletoads.

Hyped? Not really. Looks like its a game destined to be a PSN freebie at some point.

eh, like your mom

>Axel looks like a street hobo
>Blaze however magically hasn't aged
>no adam
>yuzo not even confirmed to return

nah

>5:41
>Blaze and Axel come across the most diabolical enemy of all...the wigger

The wonder boy remake by the same guys was rock solid
Im hyped. Next I want a new Shinobi by them

The virgin Battletoads vs the chad Streets of Rage

Supposedly one of the other playable characters is an adult Skate with some of adams moves

Not hard that

FUCK YOU PIXEL ART

Attached: TEH OSACRS.png (676x744, 684K)

Attached: bouncy Gal.webm (346x518, 1.01M)

It is one of those i'm ok with it retro art games.

>

Attached: attack.jpg (636x636, 198K)

the actual gameplay looks better than those screenshots. although it looks more like final fight

SoR was just Final Fight with more style. Same healthbars and everything.

What took them so long?

If powered up blitz attacks (> > attack) aren't back, and neither sprinting OR dodge rolling up or down, among Adam FINALLY being brought back into the fold; the game is shit. Also pls give older Skate that would be cool thank you.

>Rush the development
>it's shit
woah

Also, 3 (Japanese) > 2 > 3 (English) > 1.

Good:
>fluidity
>gritty backgrounds
>early/mid 90s redesign clothing

Bad
>one button combos (it's a sequel, hence '4'. There's enough space for dedicated kick, punch, jump buttons).
>probably uses chiptune, rather than actual Italo House/Dance
>Saggy pants Donovans (1997 fashion) at same time as neon punks (late 80s fastion). Update the enemies consistently.
>All this time and they haven't even shown other characters.

Streets of Rage 3 came out in 94
Was it worth 25 years of development?

nothing wrong with pixel graphics in the modern age if you do it right.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw
this new streets of rage looks incredibly boring however

Attached: TheLastNight_03_cropped.0.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

Eh, one button combos worked pretty well for the series, since setting up air down into attack attack grab special was a thing. It could still work with that, it just needs to be done well and expanded upon, which they could do with pauses between attacking.

144Hz support too

Attached: 20171101232014_1.jpg (1366x768, 289K)

If they don't get Yuzo Koshiro back for the OST, literally what the fuck are they even bothering with?

Streets or Rage remake took 10 years

>2d art is shit unless it's pre-rendered 3D or pixel art
Why does hand-drawn 2D game art always get the shaft?

>the last night
So when does this come out? Had my eye on it for a while now.

>slowly walk around doing 3 hit combos against endless waves of retarded mobs

Just let this genre die already... the only two games that were ever good in it were double dragon advance and AvP (arcade).

Whens this coming out? Trailer is from 2017

Attached: 20171101225517_1.jpg (1366x768, 247K)

Cause it tends not to be done well, see; literally any game revealed at the Bethesda conference that was 2D.

>someone posted my webm
So that's how it feels.

You fucking retard, what's your favorite genre? I bet I could boil it down to nothing and say you're retarded for liking it.

now, feel THIS

Attached: 20171105134246_1.jpg (1366x768, 281K)

>what is crowd control
good luck getting off those combos when Galsia starts giving you a rimjob

bad news
youtube.com/watch?v=EeQMGc_QW1s

Come on user, don't do that. There are better ways to shill the best beatem up since SoR Remake.

apparently some progressivists got the game devs into some legal trouble

thanks to Neogaf.

Can anyone confirm if this will be at e3 this year? I really want to see more.

If Sega was willing to reveal PSO2, I'd probably expect it at the Nintendo segment to be honest. Not confirmation, but it's the best shot you got.

No Yuzo, no hype

It requires hard work to be done well, which is also why many 2D games that are hand-drawn skimp out on the animation, looking like something from Newgrounds. Pic related had a great 2D aesthetic in my opinion, with a lot of the animation being hand-drawn. The lighting adds a lot. My only gripe is that mirrors just copypaste the main character.

New Commander Keen looks garbage even for a mobile game though.

Attached: Forgotton Anne_20180515134318.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

>Make game about a dystopian world where a oppressive leftist government controls everything
>Modern day leftists get your game blacklisted and get it cancelled
Wow, literally like pottery, except unironically

Attached: 022A98AB-638B-4EF9-BF77-4952BD6FFE59.jpg (754x546, 88K)

When will somebody nuke america? Those retarded cunts ruin absolutely everything.

Attached: eternal mutt.jpg (777x777, 94K)

>wow, wouldn't be le funny to imagine a future where lefties take over and free thinking is forbiden? haha
>get shut down

Girl too sexy

This looks gaudy as fuck though.

frogs designed her

ah get away from me you cunt

more than battletoads, but I wish they gave it a "big pixelart" style instead. Like those old neo geo games.

makes me fucking sick. imagine the caliber of games/films we could have right now without all these stifling politics getting in the way

any release date? also wheres Adam?

Yes. I fucking loved this game when I was younger. Can't wait for it.

Did they also announce stadia support?

Attached: j11.jpg (840x840, 113K)

Has more soul than Sojytoads

Blaze is exactly how i want Remake Tifa to look like.

Attached: 1560165849882.gif (506x368, 602K)

trailer doesnt prove anything you asshat
typical western gambling business.

>using specials instead turns a part of your HP bar green, and if you hit enemies you'll slightly recover the green part, but if you get hit you'll lose the green part completely, so you can get much more aggressive with using specials while there's still risk attached to it, which is a much better solution than SoR3's special cooldown bar
>enemies sent flying will now rebound off an imaginary wall when they hit the edge of the screen instead of flying off-screen like they used to, so you no longer have to wait for enemies to get up and get into the screen again before you can punch them again
>enemies rebounding off walls means you can perform wall combos off enemies for increased damage, so positioning matters
>you get limited super specials which require limited star items found throughout the stages to use? looks like an unnecessary smartbomb move, but who knows if there's more behind it
>dashing is missing?
>weapon specials are missing?

looks good so far

>Blaze hasn't aged
She's phisically different, not a teen anymore. Looks like a thicc latina

Attached: Of boomers and zoomers.jpg (800x368, 180K)

How is 3 JP different from US?

its California and Jew York that are the flagships of leftist degeneracy.
the industry is way to centralised which is why you get this enforcement of leftist ideology within the media.

Attached: af9992530e16c74f26d424ee9aa5c437.jpg (563x551, 30K)

>HAND DRAWN BAD
>PIXEL SHIT GOOD

Man, they better bring Weapon specials back. I loved how you could dash with any long weapon and get a big baseball swing as Axel, on top of being able to use a goddamn sword wave with the Katana. I didn't even know that was a thing until I tried using a special while welding it.

In a lot of things. Plot, character pallets and voices, cut bosses, mainly the gay guy on the first stage. There is probably more, but I only finished Japanese version with fan translation.
Oh and batshit insane difficulty in the US version, but it was par of the course at the time.

The balance is off, the palettes for the main characters are more similar to 2 which some people prefer, and a Boss that was removed in the western release is brought back in. Here he is by the way. Keep in mind he's still in the Western release as a playable character like Shiva and Roo, but you need a Game Genie code to access him.

Attached: sor3-7.gif (136x184, 19K)

what am i supposed to prove? i think it looks good visually, thats the only point im making

Attached: ss_28db92199b714fe217e18cfc6b702e8ee3310737.1920x1080.jpg (1440x810, 367K)

If the music is good and the price is right I'll give this a spin. Boomers of rage has grown on me.

Attached: ss_865108d8e19ff59152c30919936fde0cc3787722.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

They better stop cucking us out of Adam like the other sequels.
This is the one time I want muh representation to kick in.

Does anyone here actually know what the fucking deal with Adam is?

How come some random mate addicted spic was able to make the best beat em up of the decade?

Blaze must have practised Hamon to keep herself young.

Looks like Super Streets of Rage 2, why can't they just do their own thing in the spirit of SoR?

he look like Chacal.

Attached: litteul kevin.png (784x810, 1.07M)

because it already exist.

i need this very much

no

Bless these Frenchies.

yes, bless the surrendering.
Did you know that surrender word actually come from the french "se rendre"? Quite fitting, eh.

>haha georges w bush jr propaganda joke! it means I win with my tranny dark queen, and they lose with their sexy Blaze

>French

Should have guessed. France may be cancer but they're also gigantic weebs.

Their manga and anime market is second only to Japan.

Yes
imgur.com/a/pPR9oqk

Attached: 1489181202137152713.png (490x468, 34K)

>Shirt tied around waist
>Bandana
>jeans vest
>Bright white shoes

Unironically peak aesthetic.

He's playable in SoR Remake as well. You can also play as the TMNT too.

youtu.be/swgIG1zp20M

Nice

Attached: 1540914632180.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Good stuff.

still looks like shit but next to Battletoads it might as well be the Mona Lisa of video games

the animation on the enemies are rough, and I don't like how the action stops for special moves.

The same shit from almost 30 years ago, now with crappy Flash graphics.

Meh. Give me another Dynamite Deka with nice 3D graphics and fuck this indie bullshit.

awful art

WHERE IS KOSHIRO

>get in to thread expecting blaze
>furries and not a single blaze post
faggots.

you ok son?

faggot

She was never a teen.

Attached: Blaze.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

Much better.

Stabbing cunt

Attached: me.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Infinitely worse in 3 where if you even fucking touch them you get hit and knocked down.

If there isn't a healthy soundtrack of late 80's - early 90's themed house, techno, and new jack swing, I'm not getting it. Preferably with Yuzo Koshiro. Anyone else enjoy that specific era of dance music?

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x622, 72K)

how can anglo artists even compete?

Oh, it used a lot more than Italo house. New jack swing, downtempo, techno and hardcore techno, even some instrumental hip hop. I think SoR3 had some jungle too.

Reminder that if it wasn't the left, it would be the right. Keep politics out of game unless they're absolutely necessary in a serious game.

>no CityPop

well, guess what.

She's moonlighting as a prostitute right?

Attached: 525628.jpg (1920x1200, 576K)

It's good shit man, don't even blame you.

Nah, rather not. In fact, I'd prefer to talk about the actual game. So, what was your favorite game in the trilogy, and why was it SoR2?

Why? City pop wasn't really in video games in the 90's, besides Sonic 1's music being created by Dreams Come True.

She does undercover work as a prostitute. She lures in unsuspecting Johns, then handcuffs them and makes them sniff and taste her.

Thats canon. Its in the instruction book.

I don't get why that era hasn't made a nostalgic comeback yet. Out of all things from both the 80s and the 90s, they've been embarked on the least.

?

>every franchise has to consider the passage of time.

Attached: 1464721739651.jpg (269x211, 8K)

>undercover
I have read enough chinese tapestry to know what it means when cops do that

Im just pulling your leg, son.

>dude looks like an old badass
>chick still looks young and hot
Extremely based

YES
E
S

Attached: DOIXka_U8AALpSI.jpg (750x597, 42K)