$179.99

>$179.99

I'm going to get one

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-10 060638.png (745x682, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man, I still remember paying 30 bucks for my new wired 360 controller.
What the fuck happened?

I had to buy a new game pad after my old one broke a few months back and I had to choose between the regular xbone and the pro controller (never had any xbox controllers before).
Money wasn't an issue, but I read that the pro pads tend to fall apart after half a year, especially the rubber parts and so on.

Look that up on the internet before you buy yours. I got the regular xbone pad and I can't complain.

one, it's a "premium" controller, so that's what the price tag is for.
two, like most price increases, they charge what people will pay. regular controllers are $60ish because people keep buying them.

Looks cool but I also don't see the point since I'd rather just play games that require high level mechanical precision on KBM. If you're a box only player and play shooty bang bang gamesI guess it would be great. I mean I'd love to have that thing when I played Halo 2.

is the build quality actually going to be more than just ''chinese bootleg'' now?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs

Attached: rhpgjcwn0zm11.jpg (2048x1536, 510K)

lol imagine some zoomer begging his mommy for $180 controller

Is the PS4 controller or the Xbone controller better for PC?

>>$179.99

Attached: pepe.jpg (641x530, 46K)

I’ll get one in March before cyberpunk assuming the first batch didn’t blow up again.

The Xbox controllers work natively with literally everything while there can be some assembly required for PS4 controllers (but it's just downloading a little program so nothing big). The best one is the one that feels better in your hands.

Xbone has better compatibility and most modern games will have button prompts for it.

Would the bluetooth be reliable if I use my built-in bluetooth, or would it be better to by the Xbone controller with a bluetooth dongle?

what's different?

I suppose if it's the right BT version and there's nothing wrong with it it shouldn't be problem. The Xbox ones don't use BT and need their own proprietary dongles.

Look at the price for scuf controllers and you will understand the price for this

How the fuck did microsoft manage to fuck it all up when they were up against NO-FUCKING-BODY?

I thought the new Xbone S controller use bluetooth?

See

Can you swap Dpad and left analog?

No it won't. It's the same plastic and the same electronics that $20 controllers use, just with a price for idiots.

I didn't know that but there is still no reason why your current BT shouldn't work as long as it's the right version.

>premium
yeah...because the last Elite Controller was definitely """premium""" and absolutely had no issues like drifting lole

I have the first Elite controller which I got off Ebay for $45. It's a pretty damn good controller tbqh.

You can get smartphones for less. Tiny complete computers that you can put inside your pocket.

Of course not, why would you ever want to do that?

I feel like $150 was the absolute limit for a "premium controller"

Imagine using anything other than a DS4 or even better, a Steam Controller.
Admit it. The Xbox controller is dated by now.

Lmao my launch one still works fine via microusb

just get a keyboard and play on pc if you want a better control scheme. ffs consoletards are ridiculous

ds4 is the best controller.
I have all 3, ds4, switch pro, and xbone.
Snoy is by far the most comfortable with way better sticks, triggers and bumpers. Its pretty much perfect, having bluetooth dac doesnt hurt either.

It's not so much the version I'm worried about, but more whether a Xbone specific dongle will prevent random disconnections, which I've heard is a problem with built-in bluetooth.

>that dpad

Attached: 1538938480214.jpg (716x724, 54K)

if it has a usable D-pad and supports bluetooth connection I'll buy one

30 is the absolute limit for a controller
it's just a lump of cheap plastic with some cheap electronics
fucking jews

What a fucking scam. I can get a decent mechanical keyboard for like 100 dollars that can easily last 10 years. I highly doubt this controller can last even 2 years of constant play. In fact, I remember all the threads all over the internet of people complaining about the rubber on the first one peeling off after 2-3 months.

I thought the Switch Pro Controller (with its well-known problem of having defective d-pads) costing 70 bucks was bad. I guess the industry still has surprises left for us, though not the good kind of surprises.

Attached: 1473094525916.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Lmao Christ what a meme, why would anyone ever buy one?

it comes with a second dpad

Let's see. XIV for example. I have some binded skills on Dpad. I need to move and use them in same time. On PS4 pad I do this
>Thumb on analog
>Middle on L2
>Index on Dpad
But with xbox pad I can't do this. Why you can;t swap d-pad and analog? I had saitek gamepad long ago with such function. It's very neat.

I don't know about that but I guess you could just get a controller and if it's a problem you can get a dongle later?

snoy, because its pretty much the best controller ever made

>$180
>no gyroscope
yikes

>What
Would never pay 179 for it, but if you're willing user, i heard it is a good controller at least

>Playing MMO's
>With a controller

Non user replaceable battery pack will make this 180 dollar controller junk in less than 4 years.

Meanwhile my launch 360 pad still going strong since I can slap fresh rechargeable batteries but my launch Dualshock 4 is useless because it doesn't hold a charge at all.

>he doesn't know
Game literally designed for gamepads.

Except you need an exclusive dongle for PC Bluetooth audio to work, cuck fuck.

>Half the price of a new system
If I care that much about accuracy I just go Keyboard and mouse

Attached: 70460EAB-BFC4-44A3-8B57-D83FA6EA31EA.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

That's literally the ugliest dpad I've ever seen. Brafuckingvo.

Fighting is way easier on a controller (FFXIV at least) the rest of things (quickly changing a target, using the fucking map, etc) area pain in the ass.

>keyboard and mouse for rocket league
heh

Congrats user, you understand what air quotes are.

ebin thanks user

>Needing 160 bucks controller for rocket league

ITT: sonyfags trying to talk shit about the best controller ever

>b-but the price
then don't buy it, you're not entitled to anything

>Another piece of shit with awful build quality
kek

Xcucks are the easiest marks in the industry