ITT: things that will NOT be included in the FFVII remake

>Priscilla CPR remake.

>Implication of Cloud and Tifa having sex at the end of disc 2.

>Most of the Honey Bee incident. They'll keep Miss Cloud for sheer popularity though.

>Any sexual innuendo with Don Corneo.

>Scarlet and Tifa bitchslap fight.

>Cid yelling at Sheera.

You get the gist. Basically anything that may trigger SJWs. Can't risk losing those precious positive reviews on SJW-dominated communities like IGN after all.

Attached: Mouth_to_Mouth.png (1200x840, 575K)

It is highly possible

Don Corneo and Honey Bee Inn are already confirmed to be in, just like the drag scene. Stop fear mongering retard

They'll butcher that part in a way or another.

Aerith threatened to cut his balls off in the original, do you think "sissy Aerith" we've seen in the trailer will do that?

>Implication of Cloud and Tifa having sex at the end of disc 2.
Why would that not be in? Vague sexual implications are no big deal in current year. You just might be severely overreacting here.

so you're basing your entire argument on personal fears. good job you piss baby go ask your mom to give you a hug maybe your boy pussy will stop hyperventilating

Is an American company doing the remake?

No I'm basing my entire argument on 10+ years of censorship and degradation of storytelling in order to please some fanatical political movement.

I always thought the CPR scene was odd and out of place, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cut.
Cid shouting at Sheera is almost certainly going away.

JP games getting this sort of censorship is very common in the West.

Remember when Yea Forums was dead fucking sure the AVALANCHE gang was going to get cut and they were literally the first thing seen in the post-reveal trailer

>Easy Mode

I'll be so mad if they alter the story with some multiverse crap. Tons of games, movies and TV shows have been ruined lately because of this overused trope. It's literally the time travel cliche of the 21th century.

CPR part I can definitely do without, since it both isn't a fun minigame, and it was just sort of thrown in there. It's funny too because Aerith or Tifa could do it but nope, only Cloud can save this 14 year old by getting to first base with her.

Cloud will cross-dress as Lightning to avoid backlash

Attached: 1557932066016.jpg (667x854, 59K)

>Priscilla
Tifa or Aerith will perform it.

will I be able to pick up tifas underwear in clouds flashback Yea Forumsros?

>fucking feminists are going to ruin FF7
>they're never going to let Aeris be the strong badass woman she was in the original
Are you even listening to yourself? Just wait for the game and find out instead of reeeing online about "abloo abloo muh es jay dubyas"

Yeah nah
Snoy knows that it cannot censor the FF7 remake and if it does, that's the end of their next gen console.
They may be power hungry, but they recognize their limits.

That shit was even censored in the original. I'm going with outlook not so good.

Things that will be gone:
- nonstandard gameplay scenarios in the main story
- all the silly monsters
- world map events
- distinguishable level geometry
- strong color palettes
- Barret's attitude

I wouldn't be surprised if SE somehow forgot to put Reeve in the game or something. At this point all bets are off.

This isn't going to happen.
Senran Kagura is one thing, this is the fucking Final Fantasy 7 remake.
Sony may be powertripping assholes, but they understand perfectly that if they tried to push this particular agenda; they would be out on the street and Sony's HQ would move back to Japan.

Even if Sony decided to try inserting creative liberties into it, Nomura would simply come out and say "Hey we wanted to deliver the authentic FF7 experience but unfortunately Sony has other ideas for our creative vision" and that would be it, the end, all of the industry would tell Sony to fuck off.
This is like worrying that they're going to censor Death Stranding. It's not worth thinking about because it's not going to happen. They are too much of a bunch of kalemales to go after serious games that people are paying attention to.

All they keep showing is the beginning Midgar stuff. I'm assuming part 1 will end once they leave. ffs this game's going to be in 10 parts over 20 years, I know it

>The scene where Red rapes Yuffie

What a waste

>CPR not included
already the superior version

So an improvement then

I hope you can still peep into the rooms in the honeybee inn and see Reeve spying on his parents with the tiny Cait Sith doll

lol

How does that even make sense?

They will have to remove that hidden scene in Wutai where Don Corneo rapes Yuffie.