What is the point of minecrap?

what is the point of minecrap?

Attached: 43324.png (1440x900, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0iZusNYAfBv
youtube.com/watch?v=zh9Ug0BrjUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its legos the video game. The point is whatever you want it to be.

Attached: awake but at what cost cat.jpg (672x713, 56K)

What is the point of anything?
/thread

It's comfy and relaxing

BROWN

To prevent autists from shooting up schools and workplaces.

you build shit with blocks
it's not that complicated, and the more complicated you try to make it the worse the game gets

Well, there really is no point. It's a sandbox game. Oh good, I love building sandcastles. No, that just means you can do anything you want like explore, build stuff, and mess around. What kind of stuff can you build? Well, anything, really. There's one guy that built a scale model of the Starship Enterprise.

Attached: 1467620986196.jpg (500x500, 271K)

if you think minecraft is going to stop my inevitable rampage, i got some bad news, kid

BRICKS

why do people spend their time doing this crap. at least if you build houses or something there is a function. this is literally just building an image of something in game for no reason. doesnt even look good

>There's one guy that built a scale model of the Starship Enterprise.
Seems more like monkey see monkey do than using creative energy, if you ask me.

There's always Legos. You like Legos at least, right user...?

You can shut up now

Attached: 1505575520152.webm (1280x720, 509K)

I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO EAT A COOKIE BBRLRLBRBLRLRRLBRL

Oh look. A free iPad!

You guys gotta be careful posting anything negative about mike you could be issued a ban or worse

i don't enjoy anything anymore. i just want to hurt myself and as many other people as possible before its all over

To mine crap

mike is better than james

B

Where's Bootsy?

Pussy.

ow the edge

It's for people who have never had sex.

Minecraft gets you all the hunnies

He makes funnier memes and unintentional comedy. Its a shame he is too ashamed to make his parodiess anymore

mike has balls unlike james (forced to make videos to pay for his cucked wife and retarded child) and mike is way better at games.

Attached: Minecrap.webm (214x248, 62K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0iZusNYAfBv
Literally watching Inspector Gadget right now as this thread came up

Well there really isn't a point. You just kinda make stuff and mess around. It's a sandbox game.

anyone remember this gem?
youtube.com/watch?v=zh9Ug0BrjUc

Why is Mike such a comedic genius?

Why spend any time playing vidya at all? Obviously you don't enjoy it

IN

I seriously can't think of anything more unfunny than this video.

I'll help you
your life

nigger faggot jealous of mike

You can shut up now

lmao. is that you, mike?
seething!

Attached: james cuck rolfe.png (654x920, 234K)

is this thread from 2012?

just to fuck around

What the fuck

Pure autism

you can all shut up now

I'm having a lot of fun.

Attached: _.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I miss Bootsy

Oh, Minecrap! I cannot wait to play Minecrap. Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in Minecrap? I love building bricks with Minecrap. Building bricks with Minecrap is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days -- it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have. What is the point of Minecrap?

>its all too clear that this site is a caucasion sausage fest
What the fuck why would she say that? This post would've been fine if she didn't brag about being a woman and diversity. Couldn't just leave it at "Hi I'm Jame's wife and I'll be helping out with the content!" No way being part of a channel starring just a couple of guys? That practically makes you fucking Rosa Parks and you just gotta let everyone know how strong and brave you are! Step aside boys a womyn is running the show! :3

There's nothing wrong with making a shitty first comedy review video like this, but he should have realized it was shit before posting it.

>user claimed this post was a joke

Mod the fuck out of it and have FUN

Attached: 1558034242257.png (378x220, 210K)

I just find it impossible to belive that, during the process of filming, editing and uploading it, no-one told him it was shit.

My deductions as a detective tell me that this person has quite possibly never have sex.

I'm better than you are

It's a boring pointless game, everyone told me to play it so I downloaded the demo on my iPad and I have no idea what I'm doing
You just walk around and build shit, I built a shack and deleted the game
I don't know how zoomers play this shit, I went back to some Panel de Pon instead