XIV

WHY HAS RHALGR FORSAKEN US? WHY DOES THIS JOB EVEN EXIST ANYMORE?

Attached: 1559361277556.png (955x487, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyrBjcAvtCM
youtube.com/watch?v=9cOjqLtmTDY
youtube.com/watch?v=6cOZZuL16CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Rhalgr, Halone or bust

MNK looks good in Shadowbringers. This is a falseflag from SCHs to make it look like they aren't the biggest whiners.

It's time for you two to find a new god.

Attached: matron's teats.jpg (726x1024, 380K)

they changed perfect balance because you have an actual AoE rotation ontop of no TP management, as well as even more skills to maintain greased lightning

That and SE clearly don't want GL to be used as a resource it seems.

non mnk player here. What's with Riddle of Earth, Fire, and Wind?
Are you supposed to use all these in your rotation? I don't understand if I'm supposed to be deliberately leaving fists of fire.

Which class lets me play like this guy?
I want slow and methodical.
My first thought was MCH, but they just seem too acrobatic and spammy. Even with the rework.

Attached: Jhin_OriginalCentered.jpg (1215x683, 56K)

MNK exists in SHB, bit it certainly doesnt look good. Imagine if your favorite job played the same as it does at 50 for an entire new expansion? That's literally MNK in 5.0
That's fair, but then why does TK still exist? Why does DRG get bonus moves for landing positionals but MNK doesnt despite being the positional job? Why does RoF still cause slow if MNK is supposed to be fast?

Right now, RoW is used for fast recovery of GL stacks and TK rotation. RoF is your burst phase. RoE is situational for when boss jumps away to do roomwide AoE and you dont want to lose your stacks before they come back

Just play Dragoon lol it should be clear by now that SE have no idea what to do with Monk and Machinist

>when people cheer homogenization because it means X or Y job fanbase is crying
Feels WoW man.
I play AST but I think ShB looks meh for it.

Perfect Balance's CD should have been raised to 90s to line up with the end of every RoF + Brotherhood burst window so you can at LEAST end those with a Tornado Kick then pop PB to regain stacks right away. It's absolutely fucking stupid that it's 120s so it only lines up every fucking 6 minutes or so, fuck you SE.

Why have so many FFXIV players been complaining about their job design all of a sudden?
You know the game has ALWAYS been just you following a basic firing pattern, right? Nothing has changed except what buttons to push in the order the devs told you to.
People don't play this game for its class design, they play it because it's shallow enough that you don't have to care.

>we didnt like players fishing for AoE balance
>so we made everything balance and turned AoE balance into it's own skill
Literally all they needed to do was rework Spire, and remove Spread and Royal Road. I have no clue what the fuck they were thinking

Hello wowfugee

They went the easy route instead of trying to make each card feel engaging.
In the world of themepark MMOs FFXIV jobs are on the relative more complex side of things (inb4 all mmos are easy as fuck who cares). Though it is fair to say that is getting slowly chipped away at it as we progress which seems to be the natural course of any game that starts listening to it's fanbase too much.

It was to make it easier for their trusts.

>He's still bitching about Monk
Show me your logs, I bet you're a fucking WAR that's got bored.

>AST was dumbed down for their retarded AI system
This is just stupid enough to be true.

Then as you begin thinking about that rework you realize that arrow and spear are balance but worse, spire and ewer were useless outside of royal road, bole was useless (inb4 le prog BS), and that there literally is no way to design an interesting card that isn't the balance but worse.

So don't have balance then, wow that was difficult. If one card creates such a gap in power levels then how about reworking the other cards into being interesting instead of just making them all the same.

where were you when the slimes took over?

Attached: SLIMECHAD.jpg (1440x2960, 1.77M)

>why does TK still exist?

this is still a mystery. the sensible thing foe them to do would be to just make it not drop GL stacks and adjust the cooldown, just make it your actually fun to use ultimate ogcd

I'm currently levelling DRK and just hit 60, the gameplay feels slow. Is it because I've played too much NIN?

The sad thing is, the math is in -- PB recovery from TK is not worth it. Even if you snapshot RoF and Trick and other raid buffs with the TK, you gain more potency by using PB to spam Bootshine and Dragon Kick than you do by using PB to recover from a TK.

TK usage is entirely going to come down to whether or not Anatman works at GL0. If it doesn't, ShB MNK will legitimately never use TK. If it does, SSS -> TK -> Anatman is just barely potency positive after RoF.

Wow now all cards are the spear but worse, good solution.
The point is that they have the same effect (more damage) but with different effectiveness. Which one is better than the other literally doesn't matter.

you aren't mashing dark arts enough

Then maybe design your game so more damage isn't the only thing that merits any consideration.

Yes. Don't play BLM if you're too enamored by the speed.

>spire and ewer were useless outside of royal road
Ah yes. Spire and Ewer were totally useless, outside of this one thing that you constantly used them for and they were crucial to how SB AST played. Completely useless, ignoring that.

The only useless card in SB was Bole.

There are classes that want crit rate and classes that want skill speed. If they simply made the DPSes more based off of different stats, AST would have always been fine.

I was unsubbed

>MNK is unironically going to enter an era of using PB to spam DK-BS-DK-BS-DK
Please, god no. GOD PLEASE NO.

Attached: 1346168486436.png (640x480, 259K)

anatman in the current build requires 1 stack of GL, doubt it will change

White mage.

Okay Yoshi, maybe you should undo the last 6 years of this game's existence so cards can have more RNG soul and flavor
That produces the exact same effect as the rework

We don't technically know that. There is no footage from the media tour of someone testing Anatman at GL0 while in combat. Plenty of people tried to use it out of combat and then reported that it doesn't work at GL0, but nobody tried to use it IN combat, and we have other videos of people using it at GL3 out of combat and that doesn't work either.

I still don't have a lot of faith, mind you, and honestly using Anatman rotationally is pure fucking cancer so I honestly hope it doesn't work, but it is just speculation both ways at the moment.

No it doesn't, because having a boost to skill speed or crit could change how a rotation flows, 3%/6% damage changes nothing overall.

On the topic of only damage mattering, does anyone really enjoy this? It leads to constant bickering about job balance and makes everything distill down to how much damage it provides to the group making anything else meaningless because the end goal is to try and skip as much of the encounter as possible by pushing damage.

They turned my boy Fray into a DoT. Not even a shield.

every job is spammy, BLM is probably the most "methodical"

Yeah but it looks cool.

PB change is shit, but I imagine they want us to use Anatman during long no-movement phase changes. Start back up in GL3/4 rather than build it up over a few GCD's.

Looks at those cunts with their fancy tittle and weapon botting like a bunch of cockroach, and even if you report them SE do absolutely nothing...

Attached: ffxiv_06102019_064606_579.jpg (724x621, 126K)

Doton or Suiton?

That would be a total and complete rehaul of all combat, and it would probably still end up revolving around "MOAR DPS" at the end of the day anyways because any game where the object is to get a target's HP to 0 will end up revolving around that.

They just want MGP man, leave em' be.

>TK autists crawling out of nowhere again
2 days without them.

I hope you're not expecting a real answer

Going from interviews Yoshi seems to think the intended use of TK is the same as it was in Heavensward, i.e. before phase changes and right at the end of a fight. He thinks Monks will have to decide between trying to save their stacks and blowing them on a big attack, but between Anatman and Riddle of Earth, the occasions where you can't save your stacks are practically nil.

It's really baffling that MNK is getting/keeping so many situational skills when other jobs are getting theirs cut in favour of more interesting rotations. The devs seem to think that MNK's basic combos are -extremely- difficult and only experts can manage hitting positionals and using oGCDs at the same time, so they're just stripping the job down to its most absolute bare bones and giving you plenty of shit to make sure you never lose GL.

Can't wait to meet Monks in DF who spam SSS because it's got a bigger number though.

I'm doing my challenge logs you faggot

rabbit

stormbabbies don't know it used to be 180s

Not when it’s always the same rotation.

Suiton, no Trick Attack in battle otherwise.

Dude complex, risk vs reward.

That is an incredibly unrealistic expectation

>This is a falseflag from SCHs
I wish it was that, right now MNK will be more boring to play than in 2.0 given that we have even less things to track and think about, the only good thing is that they finally removed One Ilm for something useful for AoE.

Just give me pvp storm shift giving me stacks instead. Does auto attack still happen with anatman?

>ground aoe or skill that enables TA in battle
I don't get what can be confusing

Which I get but that shouldn't make me feel any better about homogenizing things because then you wind up at a point where classes have nothing going for them because they complete slaves to just "do more damage".

use the punching game for challenge logs it's faster you faggot

I really thought they would remove positionals for good since they are making everything easier.

Even DK is pointless outside of bootshine thing.

No.

My timing sucks you kike

Anatman cancels autoattacks. Which is why post RoF SSS+TK+Anatman is only barely potency positive unless you win the lottery and get two stacks, at which point it is heavily positive.

Every day is great when you're a BLM!

Attached: 1495722610855.gif (128x128, 4K)

just means the rotation stays the same as now

Don't forget that RNG is getting cut from every class except for MNK and for some reason DNC. They really should make Chakra generation based on correctly hitting positionals on Snap Punch/Demolish (and maybe Rockbreaker if you hit 2+ targets with it so you don't get fucked on chakra gen in AoE pulls.)

Muh nigga

Attached: file.png (293x80, 13K)

>Going from interviews Yoshi seems to think the intended use of TK is the same as it was in Heavensward, i.e. before phase changes and right at the end of a fight.
This was retarded to begin with.

>expect the boss to go untargetable
>use TK
>the boss actually hangs around for one more GCD
Congratulations you've just lost damage.
Absolutely fucking idiotic.

Why doesn't SE just hire Yea Forums to do the class balancing?

>Getting rid of TK rotation
Good
>Getting rid of Wind Tackle, Internal Release, Howling Fist
Bad

I wonder if Wind Tackle will still exist in PvP, it's incredibly useful when you tackle over to someone and some faggot uses a knockback or draw-in on you.

Where is my Fracture fellow MNK.

It's always going to come down to damage no matter what you do. You only need as much healing/mitigation/cc/whatever as is necessary to survive the boss's mechanics and anything beyond that is wasted, but there's no such thing as too much damage. Unless every single fight starts adding weird shit like the adds in Shinryu that need to be healed to kill them, or mechanics where you need to slow DPS at HP thresholds or whatever, then damage is always going to be king. The only other alternative is to implement class mechanics whereby more support translates into more DPS like if overhealing gives people a damage buff.

Yeah, it also makes the rotation stiffer than before since you sometimes had enough time to do 2 bootshine before the next DK while still being potency positive, now it's always gonna be DK>x>x>Boot>x>x>DK>...

Wind tackle isn’t needed now, internal release was given to DNC but I’m not sure on the math of 70% constant instead of the duration of internal release every few mins

It's already there, every MNK I know has his anus fractured over those changes.

no one plays mnk anyway who cares. superceded by sam

Yeah having stuff that is meant to be used the instant before a boss jumps is kind of pointless for the average player because boss's usually don't telegraph when they're about to jump, you just have to know the fight script down to the exact second.

On the one hand the game would go up in flames, on the other I'd love to see these threads' armchair developers figure out just how hard it is to actually balance a class.

Is there a more based job than BLM?

>Big DAM
>Big HAT
>Look abso-fucking-lutely swag
>The smoothest rotation known to man
>Healers bow to the BLM
>Your mentor is an insane(ly) cute ancient Lalafell who may or may not be a reference to someone from XI

Attached: ef61142a24024ddff787d51409899407--bored-panda-cute-pets.jpg (509x600, 33K)

>muh SAM
Fuck off weeb.

Can't wait to get my new spells, I wish Umbral Soul just replaced Transpose back when you unlock Enochian, there's never a situation in which you'd want to go from UI to transpose except to keep your Enochian going.

SAM is fucked too.
No longer able to use Hagakure to align things with TA.

The extra 20% chance to generate chakras works out to about the same amount of chakra procs on most attacks, but overall it's actually more chakra than having IR because of the guaranteed crits on Bootshine.

I'd still rather have IR though.

>Look abso-fucking-lutely swag
Pajamas aren't cool looking.

>play Lalafell
>don't like wearing hats
>Shatotto also dislikes them and takes hers off every time she appears
I've never felt so connected to an NPC before

Does monk really have it that bad? I dont know shit about monk but was contemplating giving it a shot because i dont like the sam changes for 5.0.
Already have drg/nin leveled not a fan of em

Says the nakedsleeperfag.

It's just going to be fucking boring now.
Absolutely no tech, no alignment, just 123 for days

I want to fuck this elf

Attached: 1559612578548.jpg (778x970, 142K)

I don't change my clothes when I sleep.

Why do you want Alphinaud and ST9's sloppy 2nds?

Damn thats how i feel about sam. Well looks like im fucked with the 5.0 melee dps.

>Does monk really have it that bad?
No. It's just TK autists. MNK posters are cancer. It's pretty sad because I thought they're cool guys

>Alphinaud
>scoring
>Estinien
>jamming his spear in non-dragons

She's gone...

Attached: ysayle.jpg (1150x1080, 241K)

Alphinaud and the WoL are OTP

My favourite part about Estinien is his hatred towards moogles

She ded dood. She still has a kickass theme

Attached: 1559830941287.jpg (565x669, 154K)

>i don't like the sam changes

nigga what

do you not like sam in general? hardly anything is changing about sam they're just building on whats already there.

this desu

>less things to track
this is a good thing

Alphinaud was drowning in pussy before he left Sharlayan.

Attached: ありす ( alice_chocobo) 22 shoes.png (883x940, 785K)

I'd rather have the turd that is the TK rotation back than the retarded shit we're gonna have in ShB and I fucking hate the TK rotation.

>get outdpsed by a RDM in my fc
>"yeah well your job is easier"

ha. gottem

Melee DPS are second class citizens in FFXIV
The only ones that get a pass are the ones with overpowered supportcuck skills like TA

They got rid of hagakure. Are you a fucken retard

How many of you chucklefucks know that the melody of Yanxia and Tsukiyomi's 3rd song are the same?

Attached: 1559398156657.png (672x620, 282K)

I mean, every class literally has a phase shift priority for their gcds, it's hardly unique to MNK.

Tree huggers' propaganda at its finest.

Wrong twin

Attached: 1559606540793m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

MNK has barely changed since 2.0 besides recent Tornado Kick autism and that's going away now

Krile is a trust right?

Attached: kururu.png (1000x1500, 1.6M)

Is Gosetsu a Roe or just funny looking Hyur?

weeoweee

weeoweoooo

He's a Roegadyn

lord have mercy. i need to switch to adders

He's a furless Hrothgar

you're getting an instant 50 kenki generator with a 60 second cooldown.

>first hit of tackle gives you GL
Okay you annoying faggots. Your MNK is fixed in ShB.

So what you’re saying it’s going to be better with more chakra and ogcd from them but you’d rather have less chakra and press an ogcd for some crit every few minutes? That’s dumb.

Of bloody course they killed off the best character from HW

Roe because the dev team are hacks

Monk was a shit class and it's staying a shit class.

Because they are a small indie team, they can't afford to make a whole lot of extra faces for new regions, but yes, Gosetsu is a roegadyn of Othardian origins. In an ideal world, the local NPCs would have different features than Eorzeans, but who has that kind of budget?

Yeah i dont like that change. Hagakure is what made it fun for me. Hagajure consumed sen. This just going be a brain dead static rotation.

The TK rotation is garbo and I'd be glad to see it go, but I'd rather keep the TK rotation if meant we didn't lose everything else we're losing. MNK at level 80 Shadowbringers is more simplistic than it was at level 50 in ARR. The only difference is 80 MNK has more ways to avoid losing Greased Lightning. On a dummy, ARR MNK is more complex. Most jobs feel like they are evolving or just shedding dead weight while MNK is one of the few that is actually going backwards.

The newer dot for Sam doesn’t stack with the original one? Fucking what is the point.

samurai is already brain dead. sure it'll be more brain dead, but nothing about samurai was complicated or hard to figure out.

Can’t improve perfection

What if MNK GCD will be 1.5 sec? In this case SSS can be used to slow down for aligning.

>This just going be a brain dead static rotation.
The rotation is going to be exactly the same though. Hagakure only made you use it over a midare once every 40 seconds, but the gcd rotation is going to be exactly the same.

Yeah but she dies this expansion.

the only use for the new higanbanana is if there's 2 targets that will be alive for 60s

They're kind of an afterthought to the dev team. You can tell no one on the team actually plays because after 3 expansions they haven't gotten anything akin to a dev wanting to add something "cool" to their main job.

Attached: Fuck you.jpg (1440x412, 269K)

Yes, I value fun and engagement more than how my DPS ranks compared to other jobs. Having two buttons to press is more engaging that having one button that you press twice as often.

Thank the Twelve

test

SAM's harder than MNK though.

and what would you do when the boss disappears during your AF?

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE CROSS OVER EVENT NOW GOD DAMMIT

Attached: Earisu.jpg (1200x623, 53K)

imagine unironically thinking this.

>Hagakure was making kenki management difficult

For literally who?

Attached: 1284968048325.jpg (556x435, 31K)

most people who say this are also garbage at sam and do dumb shit like use the dot as soon as they have 1 sen instead of getting both self buffs up first

The game is already full to the brim with FF7 shit

Howling fist and steel peak removal is justified. Now you have a CD based AoE/ST oGCD and a chakra one.

lol

This game is so much fun, holy shit.

Am I wrong to assume thay TK was to he used when PB was up?
I TK'd, PB for 2 stacks, Wind Tackle for the third, then refreshed my 2 buffs and the one dot.

Attached: 1559257151500.png (720x801, 478K)

Doesn’t even give us back the cool simian thrash

It won't be, not unless skill speed scaling drastically changes. Even if you go full skillspeed meme build your GCD will be around 1.75 at GL4 with full 5.4 raid gear. Being forced to slow down is one of Monk's current biggest problems anyway, it never feels good to do. Even if you're introducing complexity to the job by making yourself slow down for alignment, this isn't actually making the job more fun.

freestyle SAMs like me who can't be bothered to learn

for literal subhumans, the people you see using aoe combos in single target to get sen quicker for midare

Hyurs, Roes and Au Ra are pretty much the Othardian races. I'm pretty sure they don't have Miqo'te and Lalafells over there.

TKfags really are that retarded

Kaeshi Higanbana is never worth it because it only saves 1 sen compared to Kaeshi Midare which saves 3 sen.

If she is, it'll be either right off the bat or later into the story as she was spared due to Eureka timeline from having her soul purged.

why can't I turn off the weeb run on NIN

Anons looking forward to Ikishoten replacing hagakure.

But more buttons instead of being able to use the same more often!!!

I will never understand why people think MNK is hard. Even a WHM/BLM main that does Savage was leveling it back in 3.0 and asked me how I understood it. The rotation is so basic how can you think it's harder than any other DPS job?

Imagine thinking otherwise. It's yet another joke of these threads that MNKs think their class matters. I know that an actual cd burst rotation is new to you guys, but every class has had the same thing since Heavensward. SAM has had more to manage than MNK since ages ago. Imagine thinking your gay little TK rotation was worth anything. You guys are worse than SMNs.

There's a fish that mentions a Lalafellin prince from Othard, but it doesn't really mention where or how long ago that was. Also all the Dalmascan races are Othardian.

I am Neo Exdeath.

Attached: Neo Exdeath.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

you have two self buffs and one dot.

VERY complex

I have impression that autistic MNK posters only play MNK because "it's real skill mom im pro". Or at least they pretending to play MNK. Just play MCH in ShB. You can brag about "hard job" because of new MCH rotation. You will be special.

Isn't it literally apart of it's melee stance or do they weeb run with their weapon sheathed.

I am asking so I know how to diffuse your bullshit.

I'm not saying it's hard but SAM is way more braindead than MNK. And I played both classes quite a lot in savage

MONK IS COMPLEX
EVERY JOB IS DUMB DUMB
I PLAY MONK
I SMART

I know what you mean, but I'm sort of glad they are gone. Flat potency OGCDs are sort of pointless if you have more than one, I'd rather everything act unique in some way even if one just costs resource and the other doesn't.

>sharing a job with jojofag FOTM bandwagoners

HW MCH was perfect, all it needed was the removal of gauss barrel and it was golden. The ammo removal from MCH is so stupid that I have no desire to even look at the job.

ook ook me press kaiten button lot
me do good dps

Why aren’t monks rewarded for keeping up GL like Blm is with enochian?

Do keyboard players struggle more with MNK because of constant moving for positional?

I've played MNK since Beta 3 and it's the easiest DPS. Even the TK rotation wasn't too bad once you practiced it. It was only bullshit because it lined up horribly with mechanics in a lot of fights.

Why would you it's awesome.

Attached: dodo stylin on you.webm (1342x1294, 2.97M)

They're rewarded with speed

The only reason I play MNK is being I like the animations and punching and kicking.

I don't

>all it needed was the removal of gauss barrel
cringe, Gauss Barrel actually fit with the playstyle of HW MCH, it's normal 1-2-3 felt like shit without casttimes

That'd be nice. Give us TK for keeping iur stacks at max for every 30 seconds. Make TK not cost GL anymore.

Fuck outta here with your shit opinion, no one unironically liked the reduced mobility.

Reloading was handled retardedly and you know it. Should've been like PVP reloading all along where it just costs a ton of TP

It's apart, you just have to sheath your weapons and you run normally

I play MNK because I like its aesthetics and the general feel of the job. Positionals are fun and that's what I value the most.

Something needed an adjustment in terms of Kenki management, but yeah, Hagakure wasn't really the culprit. I blame Shinten, mainly, since it's an obvious and vapid dump skill like Hellfrog. Kaiten was already a reasonable dump skill, even more so if they made Kaiten gave you the stronger Jinpu/Shifu buff, so I find it hard to believe they couldn't just add a more interesting or situational Kenki-based ability.

Or just nerf Hagakure to 1m CD. You get another Midare out and it's in-line with every other buff in a TA-centric game.

MCH has been a fucking dumpster fire since its introduction, only with ShB is it going to be promoted to "tolerable"

Please don't disrespect hellfrog he is a good boy

>t. bandwagoner
Go fuck yourself and play OW you tranny

MNK runs on a treadmill for the most part and for the most part really only has to coordinate their last RoF/Brotherhood etc. burst. They don't interact with anyone and they don't really help anyone either. The 90s cd lines up perfectly fine with alot of cooldowns when they're up.

SAM is a bundle of small optimizations. Their openers vary depending on the phase length, midare can be a better dps gain over a 3 sen haga under some buffs (TA). Their rotation is generally all over the place with the most fight specific knowledge required for hagakures. They're required to know phase shifts so they can mix back better into their buff cycle. The 1 minute dot can easily be a dps loss if it doesn't tick for 45 seconds, not knowing phase shift mixups and hagakure timings are a dps loss, etc.

Basically, no one grades classes on "mechanical skill" like so many TK savants think. No one is applauding your ability to press a series of buttons in order. Difficulty in XIV is graded by how easy it is to leak dps and SAM can leak much more dps than MNK can due to its higher fight-specific knowledge. Versus MNK which is largely just fire and go, no thinking required.

believe me, i have no intention of playing mch beyond leveling it to max just for the sake of completion, the job still isn't appealing but at least it won't be trash gameplay wise

>t. SAM

Attached: D8rNVrNUIAARpic.jpg:large.jpg (1404x919, 112K)

We already have an outfit, a mount, a minion, and a shitload of references. If we get anything else, it will be more fanfest rewards that will be released on mogstation a year later.

Also don't @ me if you think TK is bigbrain. Literally every class has a phase ending priority. Healers dont DoT, DRK tries to end on souleater, PLD uses spinny slash, BRD fishes for refulgants, NIN ends a fight at 0s huton, BLM cuts the fight at the end of astral, etc. etc.

Legitimately seen some arguments that TK is just oooh too big brain before imao.

kawaii

Savage.

Attached: 1559486489634.jpg (499x548, 90K)

And to be specific I mean pr 4.2 TK usage. Don't think I don't understand your gay little RoF TK PB RoW shit that you're so up in arms about.

Worst fucking girl, glad she fucking died after they tried to pull that gap moe dere bullshit with her and the moogles
Shiva's fucking ugly in this game too and it's all her fault

>everyone complains about Fordola and Yotsuyu getting sympathy in the story
>Ysayle the mass murdering cult leader gets a full redemption and everyone loves her and ships her with best husbando

Attached: 000.jpg (1280x1818, 410K)

How do I play ShillBlood on handhelds?

Attached: 6.jpg (670x1042, 219K)

There's nothing hard about optimization. It's just autistic spreadsheeting you then rehearsing with every fight.
Now try hitting every positional during the second pantokrator on MNK.

YOU JUST KNOW she's obsessed with dragon cocks too

Can’t believe Alphinaud becomes Titania.

definitely black mage

Sweet FURY have mercy

>people whine about Fordola when most of her body count is garlean or bed bath and beyond snakes

Why farm gil when you can spend $10 and RMT so you can enjoy the game. Get lvl 1 > 70 gear or fuck all

>people who call Fordola a traitor because she defended her home country from insurgents

Attached: 1553112727940.jpg (408x343, 27K)

Attached: D8p-paOUwAA97Jc.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

This one's my favorite so far just for the trick done to get a sun-hat in the miqo'te's hands

Attached: 1529578630178.jpg (1080x1629, 691K)

Why not just use true north? You can easily hit every positional when its panko 1, tank s should be stacked facing away for fists so its butt is facing the corner, the following flamethrower shouldn't matter if you're on SE/SW.

lmao

Remote Play for PS4/Vita. On PC, maybe Nvidia Shield works.

>People are too retarded to realize her treatment of the Ala Mhigan people is justified
LOL DUDE WHO CARES IF THEY KILLED HER DAD LOL. THEY'RE GREAT PEOPLE.

Fordola is CUTE and deserves to be HAPPY

Attached: 1556591353879.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

Attached: yaminoane_000.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

>saves the handholding circle from Lakshmi
>that one guy still shit talks her

Attached: 1547809253168.png (327x411, 207K)

No one's dying anymore user for fuck sake. They don't take risks with the story anymore, just take the build-up into literal nothing of the most recent patch. Haucefant was the last person who actually died we knew for more than 5 minutes, doubly true now we know both Minfilla AND Gaius didn't die.

Attached: 1465750170895.png (1920x1017, 2.01M)

Fordola was a great character. I can't wait for her to come back. Really sucks that she was didnt get that much screen time.

Attached: file.png (1187x1005, 1.49M)

I really like how creative some of these camera tricks are.

Attached: 1559803366538.jpg (1912x1015, 713K)

Don't read this if you really care for her:
Fordola sacrifices herself to save the WoD towards the end of the expansion from a major threat.

Nanamo needed to fucking die.

no one remembers poor Papalymo

>papalymo btfo

Gaius plot twist is good. He was wasted character. But SB makes him look actually not so bad.

Wouldn't surprise me if they just regurgitate Ysayle's subplot for her honestly.

Depends on your static's strategy. Mine didn't want to bother with the fists so I had to waste True North for it. True North doesn't last all of Panto 2 anyways so you're bound to lose positional DPS.

There are a great many moments depending on your SkS and boss jumps where it's a final DPS gain to 1- or 2-sen Hagakure, and knowing when that is what separated acceptable SAM play from skilled play. This is being removed and that poster's right to be annoyed at it.

Fuck you

Technically Isayle died after him.

You can't really easily forgive someone that stabbed your neighbor in the dick and helped a bunch of imperials to rape depressed widows just because she saved you from get your dick sucked by snake ladies and a giant motherly goddess for the rest of your life.

Shield works but FPS is too poor to do anything except retainers and maybe DoL/H.

Fucking this.
Positionals have become irrelevant for the majority of the fights ever since Ravana and crew made everyone cry out over them, they are glorified awareness checks now and missing a positional every 90 seconds has hardly been a punishment except for Trick in forever. Hell, melees are balanced around it happening.

People tell you that "gils is useless" but it's not entirely true.
Sometimes you're too lazy to gather and craft your raid food/stat pots/MP pots so you need gils to buy them.
Sometimes you need a particular item for a craft but you just missed the window to gather it so you gonna wait 1 hour or buy it off the MB.
There's that new glamour item that was added to the maps, but you can't be bothered to farm for it so you just buy the mats.
You're in a cool map groups that farm quickly but you're about to run out of maps so you gotta stop by the MB to buy some more.
Your chocobo is finally at max level but you learn that you can give it more levels by buying an certain items, you can spend several weeks trying to cross breed plants to get it or just buy one off the MB.
etc.

The jews of this game will always find a way to make you spend those shekels anyway so you may as well embraces it.

Attached: 1522240494456.jpg (1280x720, 330K)

If they lb3 cheese the fists. Idk how you are actually missing pos there without true north. Unless your mt is an autist and spinning the boss during the stack.

But Minfilia was never implied dead to begin with.

None of those characters were ever seen dead.

this is an mmorpg and everyone must be the same. if you want a game that requires skill try an FPS or platformer

Utter non-character, demonstrated by the fact they killed him off and everyone dries their eyes and never mention him again within three scenes

Did people think there was the Tataru and Namamo switch like prince and pauper or that Tataru was evil?

He's never been presented as really evil. In 1.0 he helped the fight against Nael. SB just made it obvious for the people who never looked into 1.0 or read the other lore for him.

>Removed the majority of Bard's supporting kit so they could emphasize Dancer despite Bard's lore being that they sing to support their allies
I hate it

Attached: 1526977608172.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

Comparatively now you don't have an easy '1 or 2 sen hagakure get out of jail free card' if you fuck up dot re-application timing, so you're gonna have to think about that more now.

I don't know about that. Positionals are still annoying in fights such as Byakko, Suzaku, Seiryu. And annoying because your ability to hit 100% of them is dependent more on the tanks than your own play.

does anyone have level 70 MNK weapons they're willing to give me? i need them to reach IL 360 and do the last dungeon and the only other way for me to get better weapons will take too long and my sub will expire before i can get them. pls help ;_; i don't wanna resub to do 3 quests

Attached: 1477538838686.png (792x792, 790K)

>fc member makes fun of me for having so much gil, "nothing in this game needs money"
>begs an fc crafter for crafted 380 ilvl gear when he finishes leveling a new job
>crafter either doesnt do it half time or makes him wait like a week.
Why does this faggot make me seethe so much.

>tfw I knew Gaius was alive ever since 4.0 since I leveled DRK first

Attached: cagnazzo.png (480x360, 188K)

BRD should've remained as an AoE buffer of sorts while DNC is more target and proximity-focused. What a fucking shitshow of a job DNC is.

R u on Aether.

Honestly the way it completely negates any threat to the main characters really lessens the emotional weight behind the story and just makes it predictable. GoT suffered from this in the latter seasons as well. Nanamo needed to die.

Spend 300k on a Rakshasa weapon.

That seems like an attempt to find a silver lining, and active choices are more interesting than reactive recovery to mistakes. But I agree most players do unfairly discount the later, the kind of person who just memorizes the rotation/opener and doesn't understand it well enough to adjust to an error.

>Build a kingdom on top of salt
>Only survive because you control land trade routes since they have no valuable resources except salt and can't grow food in a salt desert
>Cities realize they can just use boats instead
>Constantly start shit with the cities to the point where even the snow elves stop their thousand year dragon war to fuck you up
>City descends into civil war after losing then the garleans invade
>Garleans are good to loyal people and use advanced technology like magitek water purifiers to make the kingdom better
>Mhiggers get mad that garleans are fixing up their shit hole they call a kingdom
>They run away to the cities they tried to conquer not that long ago
>Demands free shit and that everyone go sacrifice their soldiers for a fucking salt desert
>Cities refuse so they live as refugees that steal and rape the citizens of the cities they are squatting in

Ala Mhigo is a great kingdom and Fordola should be executed

They're like 170k on my server.

i'm broke after spending my money on slatglams last week
i'm on omega

>can't farm out 6k mendacity
>didn't hit 70 with 2m+ gil to blow on rakshasa shit

What data center user. I need a friend ;_;

Nanamo dying completely goes against Lolorito's character and the foreshadowing built up since 1.0. Admit you're GoT kiddies who think the only meaningful plot development is character death.

Are you gonna play her mogabe?

Attached: 1560166554016.png (900x900, 663K)

Gear is character-bound in this game, any "spare" weapon is supposed to be turned into Gil.
>i don't wanna resub to do 3 quests
Then resub one week before SnB's release, or resub now and grind CT for glamour gear you won't be able to easily farm again for the next 2 years.

I'm fine with Nanamo not dying, just shouldn't have happened at the climax of the original story if they weren't going to do it for real.

He didn't really "fight against" Nael, he just leaked information and refused to commit his legion to Carteneau. He was opposed to blowing up Eorzea with the meteor because he wanted to conquer it for the Empire, which hardly would have been benevolent judging by all the Garlean rape babies in Eorzea from Ala Mhigo under his command.

Garlean apologists deserve the rope.

Attached: 1497170338907.jpg (571x719, 112K)

>Garleans are good to loyal people
>soldiers literally ignore one of the most loyal men to them as he's beaten to death by a crowd in the middle of the street because 'let the savages take their anger out on the other savages instead of us lmao'

Of course not.

But I already play Opera Omnia.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyrBjcAvtCM

>paying for jpegs
Nah.

Bring Alma and Ramza back.

Attached: file.png (1574x679, 1.48M)

>now Minfilia is back
How long until they let us revive Louisoix

SMN gets Phoenix-Egi now :^)

omega
i'm asking for any gear you may have gotten from dungeons that for whatever reason you still have with you. i literally cant get anything better than what i have without speanding 300k gil which i dont have and i cant resub now because i'm moving to another country in 2 weeks and wont have my ps4 with me for a while, maybe a few months even

There's something deeply wrong about his face, is it the chubby cheeks, or those lips

>City descends into civil war after losing then the garleans invade
Over 80 years pass between the Autumn War and the civil war that deposed Theodoric, the latter did not happen as a result of the former.
>Garleans are good to loyal people and use advanced technology like magitek water purifiers to make the kingdom better
This literally never happened.

>Garleans are good to loyal people
Gaius is good to loyal people, Garleans in general don't give a toss

>He was opposed to blowing up Eorzea with the meteor because he wanted to conquer it for the Empire
That's the line he fed to Cid and the player to keep up appearances, because Gaius frequently uses fear as a weapon. In the scene where he's alone with Nael, he gives his true feelings about it. He thinks it's an abomination. This is consistent with his destruction of the Black Rose, his philosophy toward the people of conquered nations, and his methods of conquest. Gaius values human life.
>Garlean rape babies in Eorzea from Ala Mhigo under his command
I'm not sure why you expect Gaius to keep a personal eye on every one of the thousands of soldiers in his legion.

The only way to make Bole useful was to make it an entirely separate ability from Draw and the rest of the cards.

>i'm asking for any gear you may have gotten from dungeons that for whatever reason you still have with you
You're making it doubtful whether you even play this game.

Do you always hit Need/Greed for loot?

>close to the average group's kill time of the ghimlyt dark first boss he does a raidwide, a spread, and a stack in a row
>1 assize leaves everyone with 20% hp
>he follows it up with like 3 quick Exhaust line aoes
Dance, 4k DPS retards, dance! This 250 potency is far more important than you!

Gaius has right mindset about conquering instead of slaughtering. Sadly Garlean Empire is fucked up.

I got 14676 on the benchmark is that good

>the history of your people basically boils down to being savage cunts nobody liked with no lasting achievement or impact on the world
>savage Ala Mhigga's beat a father to death for actually trying to uplift himself and provide for his family while everyone else just whines or demands gibmedats
>the new leader leeches off the hard work of a foreigner who almost single-handedly liberated the country while she sat on her ass
>said countries citizens immediately fall back into being bloodthirsty war-mongers when they're independent

I feel like there's a message here.

Attached: 1520165835566.jpg (1911x6337, 2.53M)

>Dancer gets a heal
>Bard never gets the healing song that Jehantel uses in one of the quests

If it says "extremely high" then yes

when i play dungeons i osmetimes get gear that isnt for my class if no one has rolled for it. for example, i'm keeping all the DRK stuff because i plan on playing it later. i'm asking if anyone has anything laying around that they dont have that they're willing to give me. but never mind, i dont think anyone can help me

I only need if I need it for the stats / glamour.

Only do if one of the people in the party doesn't pipe up about wanting something. Or just if I want it and they can get fucked at the time.

What are you going to do if it's not?

They kind of are being controlled by the Ascian menace and all

After a certain threshold of competency is reached, all encounters become "how can I do more damage" for ALL roles.
This doesn't change no matter how much change their encounters, unless they make it so healers have to literally heal all the time, or someone dies, and tanks only have mitigation abilities that do no damage.
And there will ALWAYS be a statistically best stat, so long as you have diverse stats.
The only way to fix that is to only have a +damage/+heal/+tanky stats depending on your role.

Need everything when applicable. Greed/Pass when not.

Try trading that gear to another player.

Unfortunately you cant trade dungeon gear.
Also you seem nice and cute :)

Lyse isn't sitting on her ass doing nothing she is sitting in the circle of friendship helping rebuild and she only almost killed everyone by inviting the wrong color snake once

>when i play dungeons i osmetimes get gear that isnt for my class if no one has rolled for it. for example, i'm keeping all the DRK stuff because i plan on playing it later.
That stuff can't be traded dude, the only thing anyone could give you is crafted gear.

Warden's Paean
Nature's Minne
Battle Voice
Troubador

If your concern is Bard lore then surely the skills that aren't just damage buffs count.

just kms

Out of all the things that got axed from gameplay so far, I'm surprised that positional weren't one of them. The game has such a hard focus on scripted/group movement, you'd think they'd hand out more mobility and ranged options other than keeping a handful of positional attacks.

I mean, I'm in favor of awareness checks either way, but it just seems like the direction they're taking the game doesn't have much emphasis for such design. Especially when you consider quite a few enemies are omni-directional in the first place.

So it's even worse then because doing nothing isn't as bad as being incompetent and threatening to sabotage everything other people worked for.

Attached: 1459449623684.png (787x1000, 459K)

Welp, just caught up with all the MSQ and I can’t believe I’m actually hype for ShB. How did you bros survive the 2 year drought without plot? I’m dying to know what’s next.

I skip every cutscene.
*tips fedora*

I don't want positionals to be axed. I like hitting them.

The last story update was only 6 months ago. Are you sure you did everything?

pass literally everything except minions I don't have

we don't, you gotta remmember that they spread the patch stories out across well... the patches, when stormblood first came out everything ended with taking down zenos.

>playing a game that's so brain-dead that the levelling process consists of story quests in an MMO
>That removed their entire multiclass system
>Still surprised they're ruining class design and homogenizing everything

>How did you bros survive the 2 year drought without plot?
The plot isn't released all at once when an expansion releases, it's continued throughout with content patches.

We get patches

>you'd think they'd hand out more mobility and ranged options other than keeping a handful of positional attacks.
They did uncouple Sprint and TP, added and keep buffing True North, and the "Charged" system on movement abilities is another (small) example.
>quite a few enemies are omni-directional
Yeah, definitely been more of that in SB. Though anybody else notice that during the blackout part of Orbonne Ultima she still has positional hitboxes even though it's impossible to hit the back? Sloppy.

there's no way for me to know what they have though, and i'm scared of using the "Shout" channel, i don't want people to think i'm annoying
i see. well i doubt anyone would want to craft something for me so never mind. i guess i'll need to do like 10-15 dungeons before i have enough pink tomestones to progress ;_;

If they removed positionals I would probably just quit melee for good. They're already barely interesting enough to keep me awake, removing one of the only things you still need to think about would just put the game into absolute snorefest territory and I'd actually consider unsubbing over it.

Fuck removing positionals sounds fucken awful.
Im sure they will do it eventually

my little sprout can't be this cute

True North now has two charges.

user you realize that the patches don't come out all at once right? Ghimlyt release was only like a few months ago or so

if you keep being nice to me i'm going to fall in love with you please stop

Attached: 1469695034724.jpg (919x898, 45K)

It also lasts half as long and cools down twice as fast, so it's basically the same overall uptime, just split into smaller windows.

>2 year drought without plot
Doma was decent if very predictable if you're played more than three JRPGs.

Ala Mhigo was just sad though, I'm still predicting it's going to get blown up or gassed since we can't go to it.

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I'm not too happy about Raiden Thrust being tied to positionals. I like the current state of DRG where you get a moderate reward for hitting positionals but it's not the end of the world if the fight doesn't accommodate it very well. Now I'm gonna feel like shit every time I don't get a Raiden Thrust even if there wasn't much I could do about it due to the fight/the tank/etc.

You get a little bit more actually. Current True North is 15 seconds and the new one is 10 seconds per charge so the uptime is a little higher. The added versatility of having it on the charge system is the real value though. I hope they make it so if you pop it twice in a row the second charge just adds its duration to your current buff instead of resetting to 10s.

Instead you have Ikishoten that also aligns with Trick Attack and every single Senei/Guren.
Tsubame-Gaeshi also aligns with every single Trick Attack.
SAM is truly fucked, oh no!
If you're unable to align your rotation with TA without Hagakure, you're garbage.

If I ever had to start a brand new character, I would pick Halone as my diety.

While that's true, it's a buff because current True North's duration is uselessly long, but often you want the cooldown to be shorter. In most situations you only want it to cover 1-2 GCDs when mechanics or animation lock is preventing you from moving.

>SAM is fucked too.
Go ask DRG about TA and how NIN hates them

Raiden Thrust is only a 40 potency gain over True Thrust, not a huge deal. Sure you don't want to miss it all the time but even if it's unavoidable once or twice in a fight it's not going to completely fuck your DPS.

What is the sixth zone?

Nanamo's sex-dungeon

Are you on Crystal :o
Ill be at gridania amphitheatre in 10 minutes on goblin. Ill have a Wanderer tag

Missing a positional won't be the end of the world in ShB either.
It's simply an extra 30p over the current 40p loss for a missed positional on DRG. 70p isn't the end of the world.

Probably a Dalmasca region on the Source.

>Haucefant was the last person who actually died we knew for more than 5 minutes
but Ysayle died after he did.

>Raubahn's staying in Ala Mhigo
But then how will he and Nanamo ever get together for real?

Eureka but now it's a zone instead of a instance.

So in order to fix Kenki management, you propose making SAM LITERALLY HW/SB Dark Knight where you spam Kaiten before every attack?

n-no please i'm too shy and it's embarrassing. you'll make me dilate uwu

Attached: 1493059536766.jpg (450x574, 47K)

I ducking hope so, fuck being locked out of everything else, no pf etc

Nanamo is for Pipin

based

fag pls

Attached: 1417365072777.jpg (282x302, 22K)

Are PLD still mashing the same 3 buttons or has that changed at all?

Attached: just.png (555x770, 415K)

He raised Pipin for the sole purpose of having him fuck Nanamo.

Past Source Eorzea, remember that the only time the crystal tower disappeared from the source was several millennias ago, expect space-time shit to happen when the cat brings you and the tower back to the source.

i'm on omega so i can never meet anyone, sorry user

Lolorito will be the one getting married with her for political reasons.

In shadowbringers paladin has the most complex rotation out of all the tanks. Dark knight is now the 3 button tank.

PLD now has 3 combos and a casting phase

I just started XIV and I like it. I created Vergil from DMC as my character. Which job should I be going for to encapsulate his character? DRK or SAM?

HAI DOMO. KIZUNA AI DESU~

Attached: aichan.jpg (565x610, 123K)

they mash 4 buttoms and then mash holy spirit

ShB is combing their aggro and DPS combos into one, so they aren't but they will be again soon (who am I kidding no one uses the aggro combo.)

Nanamo is going to be chocking on loloritos dick. Best fucken timeline

collab when

Attached: 1559783766239.jpg (850x980, 174K)

obviously SAM

Machinist.

Mch is fine and will only get better

>Change AST cards so their quests/lore make literally no sense now

Attached: 1241178533920.jpg (800x573, 150K)

every tank have simple rotations now, except for Gunbreaker and their crazy explosive buttons.

Not him, but with the design considerations that 1. Shinten spam is boring 2. doesn't fit SAM's main gimmick of Iaijutsu, I would have added a variation of Meikyu Shisui that costs Kenki and only cancels 1 combo. This keeps emphasis on Iaijutsu/managing both resources, and increases complexity for managing your self-buff durations.

>why yes I do know all my SAM skills by name

Attached: 1560093550965.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

SAM is Vergil
DRK is Dante
GNB is Nero

DRK is the two resources tank focusing on ogcd using mp or blood

PLD resource on MP and has a physical and magical combo phase

WAR has one resource for big damage

GNB has one resource being Bullets?
Am I correct.

Gameplaywise, DRK is more like Dante. Go SAM

Red Mage for Fleche obviously.

and then in a future patch Gunbreaker will be dumbed down like all the rest.

I hate this meme that people that play WAR's are entitled whining bitches, i've played the job since start of heavenswward to mid stormblood and sure i saw alot of retard WAR tanks, but also PLD and DRK's derping about, I love my class playstyle, full retard fell cleave erry day and eat all dmg with lotsa good CD's. Are people seriously to dumb to switch stances and use braincells when inner beast/release is off CD? Jesus

>weaving raiton is now mandatory instead of using baby mode windmill

Nothing personal east coast

Attached: Ninja_concept_art.png (603x1115, 762K)

I miss rage of halons animation

rename bard to Ranger when

There were all sorts of red flags that Raubahn is gonna die.

A lot job changes looks weird "lore wise".
>riddle of fire doesn't change stance
>despite having "fire" effect

>Are people seriously to dumb to switch stances and use braincells when inner beast/release is off CD?
No. DPS are so dumb that the devs think dumbing down tanking will attract them to the role.

Is there a Japanese FFXIV streamer that isn't a girl or some anime AI.

>Instead you have Ikishoten that also aligns with Trick Attack and every single Senei/Guren.
It's Higanbana that's the problem not Senei
>If you're unable to align your rotation with TA without Hagakure, you're garbage.
Filling GCDs with Enpi should not be the answer.

Bros why is Godbert so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=9cOjqLtmTDY

She's up!

Attached: 【FF14 #63】燃え咲かれ、FF14💜 #しずりん生放送 - YouTube.png (1163x654, 1.13M)

Even if you were literally playing from inside the datacenter, you'd still clip Raiton because of how animation lock works in this game.

>I'm still predicting it's going to get blown up or gassed
God I hope so, this story
so desperately needs it's sting back

>Delirium
>Scourge
>Shadow Wall
>Reprisal and Low Blow with full particle effects
>and now Power Slash too
you don't yet know true suffering

>patch
Next expansion, they never release massive reworks as patches. We will have two years of explosive fun.

As opposed to spamming Shinten? The point was that they share a similar role as a dump skill, are you saying Shinten is somehow more "dynamic"? At least Kaiten can be adjusted with benefits or change the nature of a WS, the same way DA changes AD and DP.

And Kaiten still doesn't function the same as DA. DA was a flat damage boost (Almost like Shinten!) for Weaponskills, which is why it was called a monotonous, intrusive skill.

>1. Shinten spam is boring 2. doesn't fit SAM's main gimmick of Iaijutsu
Which is interesting considering the trait that lowers Iaijutsu's cast time, allowing you to weave oGCDs after every Iaijutsu when Shibame-Gaeshi is on cooldown.

DRK has darkside, MP and blood
PLD has the oath bar for shit like shelltron and cover
WAR has the fury gaige and the 2 stacks you get from infuriate
GNB has 2 cartridges yeah

I never expected to see serous Godbert

Also count that DRK has to manage darkside

>DRK has loads of FF4 influence now, Edge of Darkness is the SNES/PSP version's Darkside, AF4 is based off of the SNES/PSP Dark Knight sprite, etc.
>Dark Arts is a triggered DPS gain as with FF4 DS/mobile ports' Darkside
>is now the "simple" but still effective tank
>players will probably upgrade to Paladin at some point if they want more complexity/greater utility
>PLD AF4 has big Cecil vibes
Perhaps this really is the most faithful DRK will ever be to its classical depictions

Attached: 1552890792535.png .png (195x178, 79K)

You must have missed all the fucking whining they did at 4.0 release, or the fact they treat being bad during 2.0 to 2.1 as if they were slaves on a southern plantation.

>Didn't understand what you meant
>Look up the NIN change
>Raiton got a 40 potency increase and Shuriken only got a 20pot increase
The fuck?

>And Kaiten still doesn't function the same as DA
It adds a flat 50% damage to the next weaponskill, are you retarded?
>hurr durr it adds a percentage instead of increasing the potency, it's not the same!
>are you saying Shinten is somehow more "dynamic"?
No, but Dark Arts spam is infinitely more boring.

RDM is V

It still surprises me that they haven't added these to the gpose menu instead of removing them.

I really can't see DRK as having to "manage" darkside because you only need to use Edge of Shadow twice per minute to maintain it, but you get enough MP to use it 4 times per minute.

>the most faithful DRK will ever be to its classical depictions
XIV DRK can only go so far to that because it doesn't deplete its own HP.

You mentioned you are moving by chance are you moving to na? We would love to have you in. NA data centers uwu

I wish they'd made it a DPS as they originally concepted it as since one of the DPS party members' HP fucking yo-yoing in return for massive cock damage would be pants-shitting but fun to keep up with as a healer.

shuriken no longer gets slashing debuff or dripping blades so it's shit that you will never use outside of tcj

I like how that bald dude from Hildibrand's ARR questline created PLD's Flash by using his baldness to reflect light and blind his opponents.

I think there was an old man virtual youtuber, but I don't know if it's still around

Attached: 1554896592535.png (480x550, 317K)

nope, i'm moving to china so i'll be on tonberry. sorry again user.

Who's ready for superbolide trolling?

>Press button
>HP immediately reduces to 1
>Right click buff
>Immunity effect goes away but still have 1 HP

what is it with all the "I only use cooldowns on bosses or if I'm low health" tanks I see recently? some kind of WoW thing?

fuck off with your shitty 'virtual' youtuber garbage
there's a fat fuck behind the anime girl

3 mdps NIN DRG SAM DNC meta incoming

Attached: .jpg (1903x1200, 299K)

If it works like the other invulns you cant click em off

They would absolutely never allow that in this game. Not only would it be considered putting too much pressure on healers you randomly match with and causing tension between healers and DRKs who are constantly eating their own HP, but it would lead to absolutely fucktarded meta strats where DRK ends up as godlike unbeatable DPS after massive HP optimization, or if its DPS is equal to others even with huge risk taking then it would be considered a retarded job and never get used.

Considering they're even removing stuff like the damage taken increase on Blood for Blood and the tiny HP consumption of Convert, a job that could actively convert its HP for more damage is totally off the table. Having it "sacrifice" MP instead was the only reasonable option.

it's a retard thing, even in wow you have to use cooldowns proactively

Tbh it'd probably be a predictable annoyance like Warlocks in WoW
Just staple a Regen on them full time and forget about em

No, it's a retard thing.

Triple melee is now completely dead, bud.

Attached: party buff.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Might as well take BLM.

What’s worse is tanks only use defensive skills on cast bar skills

Most people don't memorize a boss's entire fight script and so don't know exactly when the damage is coming.

Except they literally dumbed down 4.0 WAR in a patch because brainlets cried on the OF that they couldn't handle it.

Why can’t they make Max HP decrease as fight goes on, like in bravely default, or there is a small tic of damage coming out on the party at all times similar to T10 electric field

I'm sure that +5% max bonus will be more than what NIN, DRG and SAM are putting out with DNC buffs :^)

post your vergil user!

But double melee will work, not sure why you would take SAM though.

What are you meant to use it on in a boss fight? Autoattacks? With how little damage you're mitigating all you're doing is increasing the amount you get overhealed for.

>godlike unbeatable DPS after massive HP optimization
While you're not wrong, this already existed- and is now being nerfed/removed- in the form of deliberately timing critical heals for LB gain. Pretty common strat in top speed kills.

Kaiten is a 50% damage boost and Dark Arts is a 140 potency addition. These two things are not the same. You don't throw out Kaiten before any weaponskill, it would be a DPS loss on Yukikaze/Shifu/Jinpu. Dark Arts is never a DPS loss and much closer to Shinten in performence, since they are both flat damage at the cost of gauge.

In fact, Shinten is worse than Dark Arts in that regard because Dark Arts actually had two uses for utility instead of damage. This is something that they can also alter Kaiten to do, so it's more than just a damage buff for Midare/Kasha/Gekko.

As a Tank with a capital T, I'm not going to waste my time and memorise the script of anything but the most current content. If I get sent to one of the countless outdated dungeons on my roulette's then I will just take it as I go while sipping my ice tea. Since I'm practically a fucking God I can afford to low-effort it and still drag my useless squad through kicking and screaming. If the healer or Rhalgr forbid those brainlet DPS even think to complain then they can suck on my health bar and eat a boss cleave until they learn that it's me who sets the pace and me who is getting them through the dungeon.

Attached: 1528765713756.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

They made RMT way too appealing. Feels like there's no reason to keep up with crafting anymore.

Good, fuck her.

>low tier: craft for gil
>mid tier: buy gil from RMT
>high tier: craft for gil to sell as RMT

Always Suiton. Even with TCJ, as Meisui takes Suiton and Raiton got buffed too.

That completely went over my head, then again i picked up heavensward at release coming from wow and i mained frost DK there so i guess i was kinda used to being sucky.

Sam always has pretended that they are definitely going to be meta and everyone is going to feed them buffs.

I just make gil selling shit from retainer ventures. It's not exactly fast but I've never not been able to buy anything I wanted.

If you got a hacked Vita you can do Nvidia Moonlight streaming from PC.

If you want to run the game natively on the go then there's always GPD Win2 or it's better hardware successor. Runs at 30FPS 720p.

wow that would be EPIC dude

Attached: 1553522208335.jpg (700x445, 30K)

>I just make gil selling shit from retainer ventures
Like what?

>she
Why does it sound like a cute boy

Literally anything, get lots of housing items that are worth a couple of hundred k and one of my retainers brought me a Sophic Bead Fragment that I sold for over a mil today.

Healing will still be fun because Rescue is still a role action, and I can be a cheeky boy and drag the tank into an AoE when he's being fucking stupid, or drag him to one edge of the arena until he gets it through his thick skull to stop spinning the boss around.

Attached: 1550004937462.png (427x325, 185K)

Because you watch too much anime where traps have female voice actors and you think that's what they sound like in real life.

I hope they manage to bring stakes back into the story but i'm not expecting much after SB's writing.

is it true that in early ARR even endgame healers didn't dps and just stood there when no healing was required?

Well you'll get to see it all the time when you get synced under 60.

Quick Exploration can bring back minions and shit

Rescue just as the nin is setting up TA

It literally sounds like a dude trying to imitate a female voice more so than that you porn addicted retard

That's kinda silly with how cheap gil is. A minimum wage job would bring you in a lot more money per hour of effort.

>fate party had 3 tanks, 4 healers and 1 dps
does this only happen on japanese servers? I swear I mostly have DPS in parties every time.

Attached: 192423.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

I always rescue the BLM away from his gaybaby circle.

There wasn't anything that required it up until Binding Coil got some harsher DPS checks, so most people didn't quite get that's what you were supposed to do. For reference the obsession with parse-logging and minmaxing DPS in general didn't really start up until Gordias first released because of how overtuned it was on release. It still happened, but it wasn't really a part of the game's "culture" until then.

Wow what a pointless post

Why did god allow this set to exist?

Attached: blackmage exclusive pvp set.png (530x960, 654K)

Yoshi is a furry

Which Eorzean state would the Garleans get the most out of gassing?

That's why you bot your crafting/gathering instead of manually doing it. You earn gil while you sleep or at work.

You can go look at world first videos (which tend to be healer POV) and answer this yourself. The answer's no

looks like something right out of bloodborne ugh

The shitty pirates

>about to TA
>tank suddenly spins the boss around just as I commit
How I hate them

To be fair I'm on Balmung, which until World Visits had a much higher gil value due to being perma-locked.

>Marketboard cucks undercut each other to the point nobody can make a profit selling the crafted item
>Be cheeky and buy all of the cheap shit and resell them back at the price they should be
>Next day I check and find that they've undercut each other again

Attached: 1367778794703.png (705x419, 164K)

in shb we will never fuck up trick attack again since true norths cooldown is shorter than trick attacks.

This is one hell of a p*rnsick post.

Undercutting does not exist and overcomplicates something already explained by supply and demand.

Ul'dah would probably be the biggest overall blow because of being a major (arguably the most important) economical center as well as a huge source of opposition, taking out the nerve-center of their gladiators, thaumaturges, and pugilists all in one swoop.

I love it when someone sells pieces for below their market price

Ishgard. They have a strong, united warrior culture and the biggest and most well-functioning military. The other city-states are fucking laughable if you actually look at their military structures.
>Ul'dah has less than 1000 actual soldiers in the Flames, the rest are mercenaries. No actual official army either, just the Brass Blades and Stone Torches that patrol trade routes and mining operations.
>Limsa Lominsa is a barely functioning band of pirates that only get anything done because Merlwyb told them they're only allowed to rape and pillage Garlean vessels now. They're completely non-functional on land.
>Gridania has an incredibly small population to begin with because they have a population cap set by the Elementals. Their only "warriors" are the Trappers' League and Wood Wailers who until 5 years ago were exclusively fighting poachers and putting down animals driven insane by woodsin.

Attached: 1534088960916.png (678x741, 50K)

I'm sure that was a lot funnier in your head.

Might as well sink the ship and sell everything for 1 gil.

>to the point nobody can make a profit selling the crafted item
There's no such thing, even if they are selling cheap, they are making a profit.

Get help.

Please get help for your pornsickness.

Kinda, for a variety of reasons.

Early ARR the incoming damage was substantially higher relative to people's HP, healer and tank toolkits were extremely limited compared to what you have now, and you burned through your MP extremely quickly if you focused too much on dealing damage. MP management was a very, very, big part of playing healer back then.
You still did as much damage as you could optimally, but going into Clerics Stance during progression especially was a huge gamble when your tank could always go down to 2 crit autos in a row and you sometimes had barely enough MP to keep people alive just focusing on efficient healing.
It was just a very different game back then

>kill her father for being an imperial bootlicker that profits off of his countrymen's suffering
>garleans just sit back and laugh
>"These must be my TRUE countrymen"
Fordola was a cuck

Yes
Go look at the world first t5/9/13 videos and watch in horror as the healers literally sit there doing fucking nothing and the dps have no concept of uptime and can barely do their ARR rotations.

I can't take anyone that uses "bootlicker" seriously.

Just give me FFXI AH system

Sounds like we got ourselves a bootlicker here, boys.

>when you wait and watch retards undercut each other with Rakshasa gear over the course of 3 days that it went down from 600k to 100k for a chest piece

Attached: 1487785345015.jpg (740x634, 54K)

Ul'dah for sure, its eorzea's center of wealth essentially, while not their most direct source of military strength, it's gotta be at least close in terms of relative fighting power to Limsa.

Gridania would be a waste as Ishgard and Limsa both technically employ healers, and aside from the few who become dragoons, lancers aren't really an issue.

basically
>Limsa
armor/weapon supplies, military powerhouse
>Uldah
central economy, direct reasons for alliances with ala mhigo and doma, metal resources for limsa's professions, alchemy and goldsmithing
>gridania
the land between garlemald and the rest of eorzea...after ala mhigo. Conjurer's relative relations with the spirits/aetherial balance.

I think Uldah would have the most lasting and fastest impact.

Bootlicker is a term used by lefties in mass now, it's lost all meaning

don't forget the Ala mhiggers having just a bunch of unorganized bandits as an "army" and Doma who has no army whatsoever except for a few ninjas

the WoL makes up 90% of the alliance military

Either you spend money on the mats or you spend time on the mats. With spending money you're potentially not going to make much of a profit. With time you always will of course, but time is also money and you're going to want good returns if you spend hours grinding for certain mats to make something valuable.

>craft 6 items for deliveries
>they're all HQ and not collectables
Just end me.

That's true, like a lot of words.

Anyone got tips on leveling crafter through HW? I spent all of my allowances on grand leves cause I'm a lazy fuck.

you're not looking at this in a realistic way but i understand why you think "country with biggest and best army wins"

Doma at least has returning conscripts that would now have a lot of military experience and familiarity with Garlean tactics and military structure.

Attached: 1558648315803.jpg (320x466, 44K)

Moogle beast tribe.

You still will be in fist of fire 99% of the time. You use riddle of earth when the boss becomes untargetable and does an attack. If it isnxt the kind of attack that utterly fucks you over, you use riddle of earth then get hit, this will reset the timer on your GL stacks.

Riddle of wind is the only riddle you gotta switch to fists of wind first to access. It's a double tackle that helps you build/rebuild GL stacks quickly

And this is why "I'm gonna make and gather every single thing myself" people are retarded
Once out of GC turn ins, beast tribes, and leves you can do infinite collectibles

No other city-state can bring as much opposition to Garlemald as Ishgard, especially considering the Ishgardian focus on aerial combat and the potential for them to call up Vidofnir and her crew. Varis expressed his intention to use the gas to spare the lives of his own people, so it makes the most sense to gas Ishgard and then just curbstomp the other states.

Alright but what do I do after I've done the three quests for nothing more than a level at most?

Rowena collectables.

Amateurs, any true hero would take Azeyma, may her radiance shine bright, as their Guardian

Alright thanks

>do something dumb
>die
SOMEONE STOP HIM

Attached: 1446140571775.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

i think i have a stalker in this game

youtube.com/watch?v=6cOZZuL16CI

Reminder there are plebs who play this scene in dub where half the cast sounds bored that a dear friend just died.

Attached: 1473605582929.png (650x1011, 583K)

I watched the world first twintania and the SCH was pretty much exclusively casting physick

paranoid tranny

based negative iq poster