If Banjo Threeie is revealed at Nintendos confrence

Then these two are absolutely fucked.

Attached: 5ncfyC79Rqn9Eh2NNyfqde.jpg (1275x801, 766K)

They're already knockoffs no one likes.

I'd fuck laylee if you know what I mean't

Banjoo was always shit

A lot of people including me thought it was a GOOD game, not bad, not great, but like, 7/10. They have potential, but if Banjo comes back, RIP Yooka-Twooka

Bait

Attached: 1558498816589.png (527x404, 157K)

Its Banjo Kathreeie

Ooo nice headcannon

If I had to choose between the two, I'll replay yooka over banjo
I'll give that banjo has a slightly better designed world but the older hardware really lets it down. A large aspect of these 3D platformer/collectathons are their aesthetics and how they play, and yooka has it completely beat in that department.

Also I just prefer Yooka/laylee's design.

I hope Banjo and Yooka can exist and be rivals like how Sonic and Mario were, Crash and Spyro, Jak and Ratchet etc

Why would banjo game be revealed at nintendo prerecorded video? It's owned by microsoft you looney tooney. You'll never even gonna get new battletoads

I can't tell if you're joking help

Attached: 09o.jpg (625x352, 37K)

Their character designs look fucking awful, they need to go back to the drawing board with them

>They're gonna show an exclusive microsoft owned ip at a Nintendo conference instead of just showing it off at both conferences like ubisoft and nintendo did with mario + rabbids
user, i don't know how to tell you this, but you've been diagnosed as a retard.

Bazookie Kazookie

Wait for it bro, tonight, you'll see.

No jokes here mr. help. Pic related is from the banjo developers webpage. I hope this helps.

Attached: rare.jpg (585x532, 141K)

We're not getting banjo three. The sensible thing to expect is a n64 mini with rare games

It's obvious to absolutely everybody at this point that most of the audience that would give a fuck about Banjo would be more likely to watch the Nintendo conference than the Microsoft one.

I wish ISIS members would yell this in goofy voices before they behead people and blow up innocents

Attached: 09SmSjJ.gif (254x254, 267K)

Not a fan of the impossibly deep blackness of their eyes.
The abyss stares back at you, they walk the void.

Yes nintendo will announce a xbox game in their prerecorded video. (not live conference because they can't afford it after firing their spokeman)

Attached: _20190610_105550.jpg (936x1056, 112K)

I wonder if the new game is a 2.5D platformer because these guys have insider knowledge that there's going to be a Banjo Kazooie 3 and they are trying to differentiate already because they know there's probably not going to be a new Dong for a while by Retro.

Attached: 1558960140250.jpg (320x299, 25K)

I think it's just cheaper and faster to make. If it's half as good as DKC it will sell well.
The big complaint with YL was the huge empty spaces, which shouldn't be a problem with 2D. I hope they can make it work.

Lizard is hotter desu

Attached: crop.jpg (905x1066, 162K)

YL is a shit game and for me it was a disappointment so crushing I stopped playing vidya for nearly a year. How could they fuck up this bad? Was BK a fluke? Tooie wasn't very good due to the backtracking and needlessly large levels but it was still miles ahead of shitty YL.

And their 2.5D spinoff of YL is just fucking sad to watch, it looks absolutely dreadful compared to modern sidescrollers like DKCR or Ori or even NSMBU. What the fuck?

Attached: 1534872134998.jpg (720x700, 24K)

This game is the reason why you should never listen to nostalgiafags . They made a shitty rehash of an ancient, outdated game from a dead genre. If they made a new Jet Force Gemini instead it would have turned out much better even if it was a full rehash with modern grafix.

They didn't quite get the character movement right, and it all fell apart from there. Put Mario in the YL levels and it would be fun.