youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c
youtu.be/pwgrsjHlqas?t=6m39s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UZHltYhcH3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool, now it looks like Saints Row 3

Attached: IMG_1221.jpg (1280x800, 519K)

Every modern city looks like this today

Post one

Attached: IMG_1224.jpg (1080x1332, 258K)

Attached: Shenzhen.jpg (852x480, 91K)

All of Korea

Attached: F4DA2E67-838C-45D8-83F0-43E58BBD5A49.jpg (1600x711, 120K)

To qualify as a city it must be populated by humans

fuck off whito piggu

lol the buildings in that are the size of the ones near the bridge in the OP image

THEY REMOVED THE SUN
WE WON SUNBROS

New York looked like this in 1961 which was 58 years ago so I don't know why you're expecting things suddenly to go all flying cars and shit in the next 58 years.

OP's pic looks like a pretty realistic estimation.

Attached: dcp_lower_mn_skyline.jpg (525x327, 40K)

Why did I move here?

And New York looked like this in 1980

Attached: IMG_1225.jpg (640x428, 70K)

That's 1 tall tower hun

CP2077 has like 10 towers with chistmas lights

May not have the height, but it's got the lights.

Attached: 1540791643135.jpg (1023x683, 486K)

To be fair, China is a dystopian hellhole so it fits the part

There was this documentary about Hong Kong that was pretty cyberpunk (high tec, low life) though I don’t remember the name of it

Saints Row 3 is an ugly abomination. Don't reference that game ever again.

Is it on Netflix? That sounds interesting

Nah

Attached: IMG_1226.jpg (1600x1121, 769K)

>

Attached: 524781.jpg (263x260, 30K)

I've heard a lot of horror stories about China, outside the city it's basically Africa tier

I was there yesterday, its not very cyberpunk but lots of cool streetwear around shinsaibashi

No some user posted a link to it on YouTube a long time ago in a cyberpunk thread

It depends really. If you stick to the main streets, Nanba is just like any other tourist spot and great restaurants. But there's actually a few seedy bars in clubs in the buildings there, and a bit further away from the river and the lights.

This was true a decade ago. Well not anarchy but it was medieval tier.
Not so much anymore. The biggest problem they have is everything is built like shit and won't last 20 years

A country is still africa tier if they cook their food in sewage.

None of these cities have architecture that resembles 2077. You realize that architectural design matters, right?

This is just muh neon SPAM no giant ADs are logos or anything. Dumb bladerunner fag.

Woah, a bunch of short spread out buildings with generic architecture. Amazing.

Unironically the closet thing posted.

TALL BUILDING DOES NOT EQUAL CYBERPUNK SHIT

You can say the same for literally anywhere

I have a terrible feeling about this game

The Mantis blades are growing on me. They're simultaneously inhuman and sexy. Blood dripping from them is pretty fuckin' aesthetic.

Attached: MantisBlades.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

cope

Im ok with the story about you and Silverhand burning down corp cities
its just Im a little bit sad its less about you being a cop and killing cyberpsychosis freaks in the streets

Attached: 1375740917291.jpg (614x521, 36K)

>retardeds think that this is ingame screenshot
I am ready to bet my soul if the ingame shit looks even half as good as that.

Africa doesn't have sewage.
They don't have plumbing at all

BASED SOTENBORI DOTENBORI ETC YAKUZA YOOOOO

It's still true. He specified outside the city and the countryside in China hasn't changed much in the last 10 years. Or 50 years. Cities are pretty dystopian but high-tech, suburbs are like Eastern Europe but the actual country side is fucking rural and medieval in a sort of cute way unless you have to live there.

How am I coping? City looks great. Not my fault you're blind.

>showing a clip from the CG trailer
Here's clip from the very short highlight real at the end of the reveal, judge for yourselves. Also remember
>they decided to show this scene from gameplay
>this releases in less than a year

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-102900_YouTube.jpg (1904x1080, 590K)

Me too user, but I’m the gameplay demo they showed that you can help out the cops with criminal cases and they can probably lead to you working with the response team that kills cyberpsychosis freaks

can't be about everything

There's literally tin shacks and miles of slums in the suburbs of Peking, I know people who've gone there for business it's all a facade put up by the government. The country is a complete joke and the only reason their GDP is so high is because they have a population larger than most continents
So I can have a cyberpunk game set in fucking Barrie?
Shut the hell up faggot

As long as the world is big, I don't care. And I'll wait for release. You also cherrypicked the worst shot from the gameplay they showed at the end. Anyways I wish more devs would prioritize graphics less for bigger worlds and better gameplay.

>what the fug this looks like something that is being run on a toas-
>xbox
nevermind, all seems to be normal kek :V

Okay let’s talk seriously for a minute. What are your predictions for this game? I really enjoyed the Witcher series, though mostly for its lore, world-building, voice acting, and atmosphere. the combat was FINE and the rpg elements were pretty dumbed down (at least in three). Witcher senses were basically hand-holding to the extreme. CDPR always nails details, atmosphere, and characters.

How will this play into cyberpunk? I’m a little wary of the gunplay and how they’ll handle it. They also don’t have lore to fall back on. I think this will either expose the company or solidify it as a titan. I really hope it’s the latter, because I love these based pollacks

No, it doesn't have the architecture or corporate themes. How is so hard to understand? Did your mom drop you on your head as a kid to strengthen your skull or some shit?

you know this game will be downgraded across all platforms so xbox can handle it, right?

Yeah yeah whatever homo keep shilling for CDprocuck blacked LMAOOO

it will be a 8/10 game
but it will be a 10/10 cyberpunk game

>Laughs in texture, lightning mods and ENB

Attached: jss.png (424x439, 216K)

>cherry picked
They put it there to show their game mate plus the clip was about 20 seconds of gameplay hardly much to cherry pick from. Heres another they chose to put in from that 20 seconds of gameplay

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-103505_YouTube.jpg (1872x1080, 454K)

>No argument
Nice job, man. I'm totally sure neutral bystanders won't think you're a shitposting moron.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-03-31-at-31615-pmpng.jpg (1300x747, 49K)

>They also don’t have lore to fall back on
The game is based on the tabletop RPG Cyberpunk 2020. Look it up. There’s plenty of lore and they’re working with the guy who made it so it’ll be authentic

we had no pc gameplay sofar

this unironically. 1. Death of Saints row as a series 2. SR 3 bad

>They also don’t have lore to fall back on
Nigger they have stacks of rulebooks and supplements to fall back on what are you talking about?

Wow is this seriously how small the audience is at Microsoft's E3? My local movie theater is bigger.

Now we need to spam them on twitter so they show us the behind closed doors gameplay.

P.S. i already preordered but i still would love to get 1 hour of gameplay to re-watch until April 2020 comes.

The first one was to show motorcycle gameplay on the outskirts of the city ala Akira or the Nomads from the rpg

The city doesn’t go on forever user, there are outskirts

Go back to sucking SPLC dick Molyneux

See

I will rise to the top as a Corpo exec and shit on everyone in the city.

Attached: pick up that can.jpg (600x660, 143K)

What does this have to do with the city, retard?

I loked them from the start desu. They're pretty cool, the energy whip you see V use in a few seconds of gameplay looks cool as well.
True, would have liked to have played as a cop. Based I could see them doing without making a entirely separate campaign is having a dragon age origins origin system for all the classes, giving you a different intro and bonus to some stats but you somehow end up getting involved in the plot, like getting kicked off the force.

>all this cope
I was just posting screenshots, some parts looked good like pic related, but surely I'm not the only one who's worried they might be few and far between and the world might feel empty ?

Attached: 20190610_104240.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

No sun so it's fine. Also when did graphics matter?

Yeah whatever lame brain homo

>armchair architect
you've barely finished high school.
Sit.

Attached: 5436_photo_xl.jpg (1900x1000, 283K)

You realise the city scape shown in OP is not from gameplay right ?

imagine taking the time to reply to all of these to defend a video game

Have Sex.

That's kind of how an open world is. What the fuck are you expecting, a world with literally 1 person ever 10 square feet?

i'm just waiting for death stranding

Roaming around the neon lit streets of HK in Sleeping Dogs or Kamurocho/Sotenbori in Yakuza is fun but they certainly didn't have a shred of "Cyberpunk" feel to them, no matter how many neons you add
it all comes down to slightly futuristic aesthetics and architecture, lots of holographic stuff, flying and futuristic looking ground vehicles etc.. is personally what i think is gonna add to the atmosphere
im cautiously optimistic

Attached: 1263390.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

>projection is the pre-rendered scene from last E3's booth
Is this self-irony?

Attached: watch_v=59pvij73-N0 00_02_51.833.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

cant wait to fuck cyberpunk ciri

also laughing at the poorfags who wont be able to run this on max graphics

Attached: 1556878149836.jpg (288x288, 17K)

It's fine, you clearly aren't willing to actually discuss the game or any concerns that people might have.

The Sun..... It's gone

i like v's hand.

Proof?

And what concerns would those be?

That the game fucking sucks

Dabbing on the fags mad about it.
You have a 45 minute long gameplay demo to figure that one out user.

>implying doomers play AAA modern games
You are just a 22 year old faggot

Why?

I liked the bone claws in DDS and I like them here.

Attached: DigitalDevilSaga-Varuna.jpg (690x1000, 76K)

A Cyberpunk game where you play as a cop could be genuine kino
>be a corrupt asshole who revels in power and brutality and gets paid off by corpos and criminals alike, but has to be careful not to piss off the wrong people
>be a regular cop who just does his job as well as he can
>try to be a hero who wants to unfuck the system from the insideand makes an enemy out of his corrupt coworkers as well as the criminals he hunts

please guys keep posting night time cities for my wallpaper folder

Looks lame and boring I don't even know what the story is, do you make a custom character or is it pre set? The game is coming out soon and we haven't seen any gameplay yet just cinematic trailers.

When do you spend time watching your desktop wallpaper?
Wouldn't your browser/app be fullscreen whenever you use it?

stay seething, poorfag
this game is single player which is all that matters

Are you an actual mental retard?

k

Nah, I just stick to good games, that means 90% of the games I play came out before the year 2000

>I'm a doomer
>I'm not a poorfag
Do you think smoking and alcoholism leaves much cash for shit you aren't even going to play for longer than a week

>We haven't seen any gameplay
user... I'm going to spoon feed you just this once, okay sweetie?
youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0
You can customise their appearance but they dont show much character creation, and the steam page mentions how the story involves the chip they talk about in the new trailer, that apparently could hold the key to immortality.

A 6 pack of Asahi ¥500
A pack of smokes ¥400
A game from bookoff ¥200
WOAH IM SO POOR I CANT EVEN AFFORD $11

>we haven't seen any gameplay
t. retard

>complains about no gameplay when they showed gameplay 9 months ago
user you've either been living under a rock or you are retarded like that other user said, jesus christ.

I haven't been keeping up with this game because it looks like shit, I'm not even gonna bother watching the video because I know the game sucks

still worse than fan edit

Attached: 1535614270556.jpg (1600x900, 1.18M)

based nippon bro, kyoto here wbu

Cookie cutter trash

Literally nothing is new

Both are worse than the booth render. Why did they even make that.

Wow you must be fun at parties

Cyberpunk isn't about realistic estimations.

Then how about sparing us your useless input?

>muh rain and purple lights
kill yourself sunfag

Near Chiba, fuck western ebay scammers this whole pile cost me less than a $100 anyone who buys games from a westerner is retarded Yeah I actually am because I don't have lame brain next gen consoles, I actually have shit you can play with a friend on the couch

Attached: IMG_1167.jpg (1431x2005, 702K)

B-Bros? Where's the sun?

dude i just bought a bitboy, you can plug it into the tv and it emulates nearly everything. gonna mod my gameboy pocket as well when the hardware is released

Sounds gay as shit, give me the original hardware and the original game in the original box over any lame ass emunigger shit

watch the original trailer

>living in japan
>gonna mod my gameboy pocket
Dude, you're gonna get arrested.

There's no sun in the original trailer.

This image reeks of onions and reddit

Disgusting

>Game looks like shit and they havent shown gameplay!
>There is gameplay
>l-lmao why would I look at gameplay of it when I already know it's bad despite not even knowing there was gameplay to look at to begin with
Then why where you pretending you were "worried" about the game when you clearly have no intention of playing it or even giving it a chance?

Attached: 1559573505271.jpg (548x512, 25K)

>dragon quest
Shit taste, neck yourself.

nah fuck using up space for literal memory cards if they can be stored on a microsd also pic related
im sure there will be
they sell them cheaply on amazon, you can even buy pocket shells

Attached: jj8hxi3j2xl11.jpg (539x770, 80K)

>thinking enb is an improvement
lol

dilate

It was ¥500 and I like RPG's why wouldn't I buy it?

Bottle of shit liquor $25
Pack of cigarettes $25
This shit game $120
Wow that's this week's savings gone in one afternoon

All I see here is present day China

drink snake juice for a week, youll lose fat and play the game

Woah some bloody seppo started a fire in his house of my God I should sell my game collection right away so that never happens and get rid of anying valuable I have so I'll never lose it in a fire
HAHAHAHAHAA don't live in Europe

Because it sucks. Just because someone offers you a lump of shit for 5 bucks instead of 10 doesn't make it a good deal.

Especially go neck yourself.

My bad 500円 better?

Niether do I

ill give you the taller building in the background
but the rain is godawful and for the love of christ, get rid off that magenta already
this is easily the best looking edit thus far

Attached: cyber.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

Neither do you what?

>円

Attached: 1560099671323.gif (498x286, 277K)

Nah, this is.
Yours has shitty color palette and too much contrast, it hurts eyes.

Attached: 1528913716942.png (1595x903, 2.32M)

lol no
Sounds like all of vidya nowadays.

Then fuck off.

Hey i'm in yokohama

raining pretty hard isn't it japan bro

>tfw you can go with a slum-underdog-rising-to-a-megalomaniac-corporate-head run
This fucking game. I'll turn on all my friends and make the corporate bitch my cocklsleeve. That walking corpse Arasaka's time is OVER.

>finding new things to whine about because you now realize there will be times where there isn't sun
wew

Owning a shelf full of retro games is numale tier to me personally, it reeks "im a virgin". Also anything valuable I own is in a fireproof safe and not in physical space. I can literally get the same experience playing on an emulator with a crt and save myself space and money.

This looks like a horror movie

It looks like it'll be entirely first person.

That's fucking bullshit.

Kill yourself

Lots of games I own weren't retro when I first bought them kiddo
Besides my Jap gf likes our Super Famicom so I'm not gonna get rid of it ;)

and? Do you think they showed that just for the fucking hell of it?

You can see yourself in cutscenes tho. It's immersive tho.
CDPR made it tho

Wow the next Arkham game's looking cool.

Good, now fuck off to 2chan.

Where is my Sun?

Attached: rage.png (300x250, 104K)

Based, fuck 3rd person waifuniggers

*五百円

>It looks like it'll be entirely first person.
>That's fucking bullshit.
this desu. I wish they'd go all GTA and make it an option between 1st or 3rd person

thats a lot of ad hominemin one post

I've been here since 2006 I'm not going anywhere
Kek but I've never seen it written like that

You're a nip true and true now, so you can fuck off to that cuckshed of a board.

>bland concrete parking lot area looks like bland concrete parking lot area

Not shocked by that. The compression makes it impossible to say anything about the actual quality of the assets here

You mean like in real life? Go take a walk sometime, you might notice that most areas don't have anything super interesting about them.

>but where is muh night
>but where are muh big buildings

CDPR eliminating contrarian faggot whining one point at a time.

I mean, I'm not playing myself, or a stand-in for myself. I'm playing a character that I make. First person doesn't mean immersion - I found Dragon Age and Mass Effect immersive without FP.

Girl bye.

Its almost as if Cyberpunk, which was created in the 80s, has somewhat become true today

fucking retard

>I found Dragon Age and Mass Effect immersive without FP.

>Biocuck

Everyone go home.

cope

Fuck off

Attached: metropolis.jpg (570x1274, 147K)

>I mean, I'm not playing myself, or a stand-in for myself. I'm playing a character that I make. First person doesn't mean immersion - I found Dragon Age and Mass Effect immersive without FP.
I get that, but I prefer 3rd person view since I want to see my character when I play. Expecially if it's an RPG with customizable wardrobes and weapon.

Meh.

>both games with solid storytelling
>"biocuck"

Go take a shower and a walk.

it just looks like GTA at night.

Scale of the city is pathetic

Exactly.

Spending all this time on creating a character and making him/her cute only to spend time looking at their hands is not fun desu.

>biodrone

No one actually uses traditional numbers except ramen places that have the menu on a block of wood.

>another cherry picking from compressed youtube video
never change Yea Forums

>solid storytelling
>Dragon Age and Mass Effect

Attached: 1560099919499.jpg (578x481, 72K)

that doesnt really apply to what I said zoomer

>300 floor buildings
>small
you have zero sense for scale.

>solid storytelling

Attached: 1551913812363.png (1280x799, 1.12M)

People like different things desu.

This board is still coping over cyberpunk I see.

I never said best game of 2kEver. Just that I enjoyed the story and found it immersive enough. It beat out some other games like GTA, that's for sure.

Well I wasn't originally gonna upgrade my PC but not I gotta. Gonna basically just build a new one. Two 1080s for me. Should I go 4k bros?

Cope with what? The fact that in many ways we're already living in the 80s vision of a Cyberpunk future?

Ya bro, you wouldn't believe how hard I'm coping right now.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (576x432, 26K)

Why are you even bothering with these lazy meme faggots

Sleeping Dogs doesn't let you go to Kowloon and Kowloon is much more awesome than Central.

cringe

cope

>It beat out some other games like GTA, that's for sure.

Attached: 1557349826306.png (800x800, 10K)

>judge for yourselves.
I'll judge it on the released product.

looks fucking kino with that debris on the ground
seethe more gameless sonycel

If you want to play games that have good stories then play something like pathologic or planescape loser. Bioware is normalfag tier along with Last of Us.

PS2 game?

You're right desu. They're worthless.

>Still can't live forever by trasfering my mind in to a robot.
Any day now guys!

>i-it looks generic now
aren't you faggots tired of being wrong all the time?

>You realize that architectural design matters, right?

what design? Tall cristal boxes with lights that we have today?

We got all the bad parts of the Cyberpunk future. Surveillance states, international super corporations with more power than the government, rampant crime in all major cities as refugees flock to them, cosmopolitan genetic browning, and the death of national heritage and culture, but none of the cool parts like ubiquitous cybernetic augmentations, sex bots, flying cars and good VR.

Whatever am I going to do living in my neon lit city while having a super computer in my pocket and ordering specialty goods in seconds anytime of the day.

This trailer was posted 6 (six) years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

Attached: 1540347813843.png (984x1392, 857K)

>we will never get this game
Kinda sad desu.

Real life is oppressively boring that way.

Not impressed,
The cities don't look futuristic enough in the year 2077.

Judge dress mega cities look better.
Blade runner cities look better.
This look like a modern day gta city of ny York and I'm not impressed at all. What the fuck happen over RED Studio......

PS2 game

Attached: gsdx_20171205064154.jpg (7680x4320, 3.24M)

Hey, w-we have at least one type of cancer that can be treated consistently, with no kemo, now. And potentially more to come if what I've been hearing true, so at least we might be getting some good stuff. Unless you pay a metric tone for healthcare and have no money, I guess, that, might not be all that great.

Attached: 1445727351454.jpg (721x705, 126K)

Is that dotonbori? I had some absolutely lovely shabu-shabu in this quiet restaurant a block away from the canal. We just wandered in and they showed us to a spacious private room in the back all to ourselves, never experienced anything like that anywhere else.

H-HELP ME BUG

Attached: panic.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

le cyberpunk aesthetic is so gay

Wow, Cyberpunk looks like THAT?

goddamn those thighs man, why do you do this to me?

>The cities don't look futuristic enough in the year 2077.
Explain what a "futuristic" city looks like faggot.

REMEMBER HOW IT WAS AN RPG BEFORE AN FPS/ACTION SHOOTER GAME BOYS?
WELL NOT ANYMORE!
IT'S NOW AN "OPEN-WORLD ACTION-ADVENTURE GAME" - CDPR
THEY STRIPPED THE WORD 'RPG' FROM EVERY DESCRIPTION OF THE GAME ONLINE
>TFW GTA RE-SKIN
>TFW LINEAR STORY

Attached: baaa.jpg (730x400, 36K)

No PS2 game

Attached: gsdx_20100816063913.jpg (3840x2688, 1.12M)

>now we have to wait 2 months for the new gameplay
I wish that CDPR were browsing Yea Forums but i guess i'll have to go to leddit and spam them with SHOW US THE NEW GAMEPLAY for two months to ensure that we have some new footage to look at.

yes we have you idiot. the gameplay demo

I'm not explaining shit to you because your obvisiously a paid shill that's very common here at Yea Forums and would be a waste of time since shill will speak in circle.
The cities look like saint row cities. Even Deus Human Revolution had better cities and creativity than cp2077. And that's take place in further back. Red studio wants GTA money from gamers obvisiously.

Fuck off shill

Cringe and SEETHINGpilled.

>the gameplay demo
...was for Xbox, dumbass.

Just don't shit yourself when you find out the story has much less substance than you think it'll have.

>unironically thinking this shit wasn't going to be as much of a rpg as witcher was
Fucking retard.

But will it have sexy cyber babes? That's what i'm more interested in.

So you can't explain it and you're just an arbitrary faggot latching on to indescribable qualities that no one can satisfy? Okay then. Human Revolution ripped off Hengsha from FF7's Midgar retard.

This games is basically GTA cities and vibe with machines.

Did I say that retard?

Shit bait my boy

I smell a paid shill a mile away from you.
Fuck off shill,
How red studio is paying you to constantly bullshit about this game.

But go ahead and keep speaking in circles.
The game looks to modern.
It's not futuristic.

And I'm happen DX took example from ff7 since that city aspect was a good cyberpunk.

Lurk moar

Get some medication for your schizophrenia fucktard.

>happy.
Fixed

I just wanna know why there isn't more talk about the confirmed multiplayer and how fucking BASED it's going to be.

Attached: 1556807731832.jpg (576x432, 33K)

wrong again

>no proofs
heh, retard.

Considering you thought it would be anything but Witcher in a cyberpunk setting then yes.

scrapped

How will sunfags recover?

>says no proofs
>posts no proofs
heh, kid

Dude, Africa is a continent. There are fucking cities in it. Just look at Cape Town.

>THEY STRIPPED THE WORD 'RPG' FROM EVERY DESCRIPTION OF THE GAME ONLINE

Attached: apply_yourself.jpg (1144x1436, 361K)

but you can spend time contributing ignorant and baseless assumptions
kys, have sex, cringe, cope, bluepilled, seethe, and lastly, dilate.

me too brother, the game is looking great so far. CDPR is one of the few shiny lights on this shitindustry.
2020 is THE year

>make claim
>get called out
>no proofs
>no u
sad, many such cases.

Wtf, where is the sun? You guys told me this kind of imagery wasn't real cyberpunk!

Attached: 1408543297950.png (633x758, 22K)

It went down dumbass. Surprise: It comes back up too.

And your mom went down on me

Enjoy chlamydia.

>wiki
>"Popular user-defined tags"
Retard.
Can't deny the GOG one though.

>"Popular user-defined tags"
How about this motherfucker?

Attached: steam.jpg (996x667, 149K)

Damn.

Fine you got me, I'll come up with something else though, mark my words. The Sun thing I came up with as a joke last year but it really caught on like wildfire.

That God aweful upscaling/aa post process ruins it.
Modded gta v unironically looks better.
I don't care that much about the graphics but after the witcher 3 downgrade and crap gameplay I am worried

I see "RPG" everywhere. Are you blind? In what alternate universe did you read that shit?

LOOK AT ME MORTY, I'M CYBERPUNK RIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1560156388526.jpg (755x677, 148K)

Do we even know anything about it? 8s it going to be co-op, some dumb shit like Watchdogs 2?

According to steam page it's only single player.
Maybe it'll come later as a patch or expansion.

This. I can't believe people are even taking this bait.

I know i'm not a shill, but I will honestly say in confidence, that this will be the most alive feeling game to date.

Reminder that this is what's coming for you if you start too much shit in 2077.

Attached: MAXIMUM METAL.jpg (736x976, 160K)

>sun bad
>moon bad

Fucking contrarian niggers, just admit you hate all the cd project and cyberpunk 2077 hype, because your shitty tripleA company can't even compete.

I hope theres more enemies like this than being bullet sponges that plop out of existance after being killed.
Upgrades or robot parts that could be used on yourself, items or just sold to whoever might want them.

I expect to have fun with it. I'm sure it will have problems, but video games are a mess in general, and I don't mean that to sound critical either. I don't like to denigrate ambitious projects over issues like framerates, skyboxes, graphical blemishes. I play to indulge a fantasy, so as long as it gives me a cyberpunk world to RP in I'll be good.

They have plenty to work with.

Attached: maximum metal pages.jpg (2048x1023, 417K)

Also this.

Attached: arasaka.png (736x914, 126K)

Pretty disappointing there won't be Korean voices despite the promotional material explicitly listing it as an option with the rest.
Oh well at least we'll have Japanese and even Chinese.

Attached: 1560135537959.jpg (700x700, 78K)

I don't think you realize how big the map will be. The neon lit city in the OP is the main centre, while other screenshots are from the outskirts.

Remember the "people in different areas will speak different languages, and you'll have to use a translator implant" bullshit?
These overambitious fucks are never going to deliver on anything. Another bland open world action game coming right up.

Please tell me you found it. I would be interested in watching that.

isn't there another district besides the city centre with tall buildings and neons like v's apartment building?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

Yeah, the city in general is very big.

>Remember the "people in different areas will speak different languages, and you'll have to use a translator implant" bullshit?
That always sounded like bollocks to me desu.
I was hoping for Japanese voice support since day one because I really dislike the English voice for female V and would prefer the Japanese voice pack like in the Witcher 3. It would also fit the setting of cyberpunk more, at least to me since my exposure to it was most prominently through GitS and Akira.

When I found the previous E3 promo material listing languages I got too excited for Korean that was seemingly planned at the time. But alas I'm guessing CDPR won't be branching out that far quite yet, which is understandable. I'm grateful for the Japanese though and they did branch out to Chinese which of course is appreciated.

Attached: cute fox.jpg (604x453, 116K)

>he didn't realise that was just so they could save money on voice actors
Cp2077 was supposed to be AA game but after W3 sold zillion copies cyberpunk 2077 got actual AAA budget.
That's also the reason early progress got scrapped, shit they made on shoestring budget wasn't good enough for their new standards.

I might just play in jap as well if they don't make a dedicated option to mute the PC entirely. And they won't.

and nightpilled

since when they are transphobic and misogynistic?

I thought they caved in to trannies

Attached: 01.png (726x408, 51K)

They don't have any fucking standards, just the desire to pander to normies.

I always liked Shadowrun a lot more, but I still always found Cyberpunk 2020 to be really cool.
Those recent Shadowrun videogames were all shit. It hurts.

awww, babby seem upset

>unemployed
>people not responding to his tweets
>shitty game dev of a game no one played or retweeted
>tranny

when does he kill himself?

Attached: 02.png (392x533, 167K)

>the least cyberpunk thing ever is a bajillion dollar video game made under toxic working conditions
Wait what? That sounds pretty cyberpunk to me.

for fuck's sake why are they seething now for?

What? CDPR is redpilled.

>he thinks apologizing to the left works
apologizing just confirms to them that you are as evil as they thought

City still looks way too small. Those """"""""skyscrapers""""""" are actually smaller than a lot of shit in real life.

Nigger they're high rises not fucking space elevators.

BLADE RUNNER CHADS WON

Attached: 1496268682136.jpg (124x124, 5K)

I swear this guy is a fucking goldmine

Attached: 03.png (1162x466, 66K)

There were night time shots in the trailer from last year dumbass.

That is a picture of Shenzhen I believe

SUN BTFO

Jesus it was never confirmed, some dev told in one interview it is cool idea but they don't know if they implement it.

>The people doomposting Cyberpunk 2077 unironically think this looks good

Do you really want to spend hours traversing through real size city?
You have to condense the city somewhat or it's unplayable.

user, SJWs will never be satisfied, they've built an entire identity around imagined oppression. In much the same way you can not fix a mental disorder by cutting your dick off, you cannot appease an SJW by fighting oppression.

>year 2030
>every game dev is now an unpaid slave working for a megacorporation 24/7 in order to pump out leftist propaganda on a scale once unimaginable
>the amount of food you get to live on is directly proportional to your own self loathing
>every white person now gets hourly beatings from a black furry transexual midget
SJWs:
>"it's still not enough"

Yeah the main reason why I was hoping for Japanese voices in the first place was because of the voiced protagonist. The role playing aspect and self-insertion is still harmed but at the very least Japanese voiced protagonist somewhat mends the situation.

Attached: 1555612243868.jpg (1280x799, 280K)

We Poles don't give a fuck about Political Correctness. Keep your insecurities private and do your fucking job. You're primarly an employee, not a woman, gay or black. You're shit at your job, you're out. You whine too much, you're out. Your competence is all you have and if you want a story focused primarly on real life social issues, get the fuck out and make one yourself. Simple as that.

Cape Town is a White city

No that you are wrong but you are fucking cringe and fuck of back to wykop. HUSSSSSSSARIAAAAAAAAAAAA

They've said too much and done too little.

Need this documentary.

Attached: 7aa6e22e.png (380x467, 9K)

What's wykop?

In Africa, retard.

Yea I really don't think so, retards here made up what will be in game based only on wishful thinking, started repeating it and the rest started treating it as confirmed things, but you never see source for these confirmed features that were supposedly removed

Had such high hopes for the game at this point.
Definitely didn't go in the direction I thought it was going to go.
Oh well.

Cause Whites settled there. That's why it's not a complete shithole. The Chinese are now colonizing Africa as well. At least they'll have infrastructure now (in exchange for all Africa's resources).

rewatched the gameplay just in case, i guess the gameplay we've seen doesn't take place in the city centre itself, map really looks big now

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1300x2188, 886K)

They said it will come after launch

Attached: hong-kong.jpg (3200x2124, 478K)

Demo took place in watson wich is on the outskirts of the city.

Best Geisha incoming.

This looks great. The only highlight to E3 for me, so far.

based chinese

pc is ded

Attached: TypicalNeonfagsRoom.jpg (2048x1536, 335K)

it's ok if you're under 16 but I suspect this guy is in his early 30s
I would be so ashamed if I posted this

based power chaos neutral through hierarchy.

Attached: wait ur serious let me laugh harder.png (129x191, 62K)

I always knew they will nail the aesthetics and art direction, it looks so much better than the yellow heavy Deus Ex, i don't know but the last shoot in daytime with Keanu seems to have different lighting that the trailer or gameplay from last year also, there not much sun in it, so they changed stuff or the day/night cycle and different weather will have a lot of impact on the lighting and feel of the game.

Ashamed for what

Who can't play games at max settings in current year? Videocards that are 1-2 generations old can do it easily and they're dirt-cheap.

>90% of the games I play came out before the year 2000
Go have a family you 40 year old numale.

>Ashamed for what
For being able to afford all that and do whatever you want with your setup.

being a man-child. just enjoy the media, don't build a fucking temple out of it

Imagine having money and not donating everything. Disgusting. Inhuman. This is how people act in late-stage capitalistic systems.

Imagine posting on anonymous forums for nerds, nazis and pedos and not using social media. I'd be ashamed of that.

>Africa has now sewage system!
>What about Cape Town?
>IT'S A WHITE CITY
Keep moving those goalposts, user. It's great exercise.

Attached: 1540571699465.gif (480x238, 415K)

>Imagine having money and not donating everything.
Literal Nazis.

Attached: YouMad.jpg (600x457, 31K)

Don't worry user, soon all of Africa will be Chinese. Then you will have sewage at least.

How?

based.

Attached: subtle cosplay.jpg (460x639, 50K)

>projection

Where is based straight V user?

I hate this stuff so much

Attached: ghj.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

that classic and tbc CEs are probably worth a ton even with an used key

Is it just me, or is it getting hot outside?

Holy fuck this cope lol.

Here is another one, poorfag. (You)

Watchdogs tier

Kind of. But everyone still somehow manages to have modern commodities. Like phones.

Eh it actually makes sense with the augs

Cyberpunk atmosphere is literally based on East Asian cityscapes dude. Why else would it always have Chinese characters everywhere.

Your photo looks like retro generic with to much purple, and lacks variety, sorry but the art direction they taken Cyberpunk 2077 is perfect. its still will be varied by the lighting changes because day/night cycle and weather changes but the NIGHT looks great, and the last daytime scene with Kaenu, probably morning looks great also.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c

Soundtrack from the trailer

Duh, we live in cyberpunk world without the cool parts.

There is difference between CGI and engine cut scenes...

Where are from these screenshoots? Because XBOX showed only trailer and then Kaenu went on scene? Wuut?

>Wuut?
What a fag, a blind fag at that

After the Keanu scene there's a short trailer with first person perspective
also bike riding

Attached: V.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

No there isnt, after the Kaenu scene "We have city to burn" from the trailer literally Kaenu enter the stage...

youtu.be/pwgrsjHlqas?t=6m39s

>How to make yourself unhireable in just a few paragraphs

>6 pack
imagine being a pussy
it's a case or nothing bro

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UZHltYhcH3g

>composer: Marcin Przybyłowicz
>mix & mastering: Rafał Smoleń

Marcin sure is talented, first doing some polish folk ost then future punk with dynamic elements to it

Probably snippets of XBOX gameplay. Obviously the game will look better on VERY HIGH END PC's, and im 100 % sure that new xbox and PS5 will unleash Cyberpunk power on consoles

What I'm really wondering is if the E3 trailer was meant to show how "cinematic" the game is, or if it was meant to show how choices have consequences and how there will be wildly branching paths.

Think about it: Previously they featured female V, introduced us to her buddy, we met up with that gold armed informant guy, and went to that weapons deal and made it out alive. This time, it's male V, his buddy fucking died, and he's getting betrayed by Mr. Gold Arm. My theory is that he's coming from that quest we saw previously and showing that it's possible for you to make choices within the game that lead to your buddy dying and you getting betrayed. It would be pretty big if that's the case, because it would mean some pretty major branching in the story, which would be awesome.