Games uses weapons that people call fake and futuristic

>games uses weapons that people call fake and futuristic
>they actually exist irl

what is it, Yea Forums?

hard mode: no ARMA 3

Attached: Msbskandmsbsb.jpg (800x492, 94K)

Battlefield 4

European guns are too futuristic lookin for burgers

thats true

the first time I saw a kriss vector I thought it was a shitty cosplay mold

Too bad internally they're almost all copies of the AR-18. Guess you should work on engineering some originality rather than shiny new plastic molds.

Attached: Walker Loads Up.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

well, if the internals were perfected, then why the fuck would you work on the internals?

>imaginary future gun uses 5.56
zzzzzzzz

5.45 is the thinking mans round.

I don't know if I love or hate camera being a part of weapon animations

I know I'm against it. The involuntary head movements one makes when performing an action like that, especially an action they've repeated to absolute muscle memory, are all filtered out by the visual cortex of the brain. Therefore it's literally unrealistic. The only way it would make sense would be if the character has a GoPro stuck to his helmet and you're watching his actions through it, not actually playing as the character and looking through his eyes.

It helps ground the weapons into the character and the camera into the world, really.

Attached: Voronin Loads Up.webm (480x360, 2.89M)

Euros don't recognize function over form in firearms but that's not surprising since they're cucked and have no right to posses guns in the first place

Then why are they the ones who recognized that having the magazine and chamber behind the trigger allows for a longer barrel without increasing the length of the gun or a shorter gun without decreasing barrel length?

The added dynamism to the process doesn't compensate for how disorientating it can get while moving the camera around. It's probably a lot more tolerable on a controller than on KBM.

the form that results from that design impedes function

Attached: dyhasftbtu.jpg (207x253, 8K)

europeans arent allowed to have guns though, you're cucks

Bullpup rifles are fucking terrible

Attached: Graph-1.png (1024x1526, 148K)

Bullpup's have shittier pull, have worse ergonomics than a stock rifle which means more difficulty aiming, and a variety of other shit features which is why less and less are being made today but if you actually knew anything about guns you'd know that already.

>AR-18
>Perfection
Hah, good one.

it's another "UK represents all of europe" amerikun

Why do Americans haet school so much?

Oh man, school shootings make a big portion of daily violence, ain't that right bruv?

America also probably has more schools than all those countries combined.

School shooting are less than 1% of overall gun crime and most are perpetuated by blacks and before you be a retard and bring up MASS shootings, know that those are two different things.

And regardless....

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 114K)

can you explain the difference between the ar-15 and the ar-18?

Just about all of western Europe has similar gun restrictions if not worse. Parts of Easter Europe has better gun laws but they're also shitholes.

>You can have firearms, just make sure to sign your life away to a niche "hobby" that others who are against it are willing to take away.
>Such freedom Amerikun!
The CZech Republic, Slovakia, and Switzerland are exceptions to the rule. Though the Swiss have been losing on that front little-by-little thanks to the EU.

>Europeans aren't allowed to have guns

holy FUCK, when will you niggers get through your lard addled brains that EUROPE IS NOT ONE COUNTRY. Just because the Brits can't have a fucking pistols, doesn't mean no one can

don't choke on your fifth burger today, mutts

You know if you take all the guns in the US, and account them for all mass shootings since 1966 it comes out to .00016% of US firearms used in a mass shooting.

Its 4:45am. i dont start grilling until noon you dumb yuro :)

Switzerland has a conscription militiaand while they have an easy time getting access to guns,ammo is heavily restricted. Not much point in having a fun if you can't shoot it

Seething

The AR-18 was designed as a cheaper stamped alternative to Eugene Stoner's original AR-15 design. It uses a short-stroke system as opposed to a gas-impingement like system compared to the AR-15. The initial batch of AR-18s failed reliability tests, while constant revisions were made to improve the system itself.

Attached: strippedAR18.jpg (800x622, 65K)

>Seething
yeah, i'd love to have my schools shot every two weeks!

They are hellish to reload in a pinch.
I honestly wish the nzdf would switch to m4s (or type 56ms since we are a chink colony now) and be done with gay bullpups.

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of freedom, Europoor.

Attached: Foldybois.png (477x593, 556K)

And before you get started, if you want to count ALL fire arm homicides in the US, it's 0.0038% of US firearms are used in a homicide a year.

>Using commie guns

freedom to get shot?

You're less likely to die in a school shooting than being struck by lightning. You might as well cry about the possibility of being stabbed while going to school or being struck by a car on your way to school. Better yet, don't go outside at all since there's a possibility you might die.

so much for freedom

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_danmunro_files_2014_10_CSBill1.jpg (960x1279, 178K)

You're more likely to die on a Boeing Aircraft in the last 7 years over the last 55 years of mass shootings in the US.

Not even kidding, Boeing aircraft have an average death rate higher than mass shooting.

why don't you add the total number of guns?
when you have a billion guns that small percentage stops looking negligible.

what about a regular shooting?

If you don't like bullpups you're a fag

This desu.

>freely distributing guns to psychopaths is fine! they don't kill that much people anyway, who cares!

>make a thread about guns in video games
>becomes an USA vs Europe shitfest

Do you niggers even PLAY videogames?

There are 393 Million guns in the US, and with a population of 323 million. If guns were the problem the number would be way fucking higher than 0.0038%

if you want to subtract police involvement of criminals (not BS police shootings) but just criminals, you're more likely to die to a drunk driver than a gun.

Even accounting for regular firearm crime, you're more likely to be stabbed or bludgeoned to death. Death by firearm, even if you use the inflated statistics gun grabbers prefer to use which includes suicide, is still the second lowest.

We're going into hyperbole now, just go away you mad europoor, you've lost

Go away newfaggot, threads have descended into nationalists shitfests over trivial shit here all the time.

>Not using the superior Long-Stroke system.
Pleb as fuck.
The brice of liberty. :^)
>No Insurance on file
>Freedom to refuse medical service
Nice try

>people always talk about guns
>no one ever talks about the 250,000 people dead each year to medical malpractice
There was even a doctor in the news who killed like 25 patients himself, and several other nurses who were going under charges for the same type of shit. But not even a few days later they were forgotten about in the media. It's crazy weird how a doctor who has more kills than total mass shootings in the US for the year is actually not news worthy.

Please stop, I came here to see futuristic guns, not to see burgers get the shit btfo out of them