Wins E3 without showing up, with only one game trailer

>wins E3 without showing up, with only one game trailer

Attached: playstation.jpg (654x368, 15K)

s󠛡oynygger cope

Snoy cried so much

seething pc cucks

death stranding is literally the most interesting game in development now, also the most technologically advanced

enjoy your shitty multiplats and nintendies

>death stranding is timed exclusive

fixed that for you

>one trailer
But it was making fun of you... how does that count as a win? Also it's on the Switch.

Attached: New KV.png (598x334, 574K)

only on playstation
Theres no way its timed, decima engine was never ported.

glad to see sony is staying progressive.

Attached: playstation (2).png (600x480, 38K)

Death Stranding kicks off perhaps the greatest era in modern console gaming with timed exclusive Final Fantasy 7 and Cyberpunk, PS4 really was the console that killed PC

>EA: Only one new game that wasn't sportshit
>Xbox: Almost all of the exclusives were cg trailers, worthwhile games are multiplat
>Bethesda: Complete shitshow outside of Doom Eternal
>Now we are just left with: Epic Store Shilling, Ubisoft pumping out the same game over and over, AMD tech masterbation, unfunny Sanfran sóyboys, SE shitting up the hype for FF7R and Nintendo with another lackluster Direct that retarded shitmunchers will claim was the best showing of E3

Attached: make kamurocho great again.jpg (469x407, 46K)

Us idorts won AND lost at the same time, somehow.

>playstation has no games
>again
>doesn't even bother pretending and filling the show out with cringy musical performances like the other times
at least they saved money.

>decima engine was never ported
...user... What do you think games are made with?

>being this smug and retarded

You guys keep calling it a game...

>retarded
user, if a game is made with a PC it BY DEFAULT will work with a PC. It will need to be re-accommodated with control schemes that work with PC sure but those functions are already in there. If the engine didn't run alongside PC it couldn't have been built in the first place since you need to test it works and functions during the creation process before its even ready. You also can't remove computer commands as that is a really good way to fuck up your project.
Don't be retarded user.

>my home pc is the same as a workstation

Game Pass alone shits on anything Sony has to offer

I love this game.

Attached: soy bingo card.png (800x905, 103K)

watch the gdc talk from gg 2019. They talk a bit about hzd running on pc. Of course that doesn't imply a pc port but porting a engine is a easy task. Sony is simply retarded the same way as with Journey, Detroit etc. I will never understand why every company has to give up their lead by making retarded business decision which no consumer will accept.

this is not how game development works

decima engine was developed with ps4 hardware and sdk in mind, it is optimized for ps4 this why HZD is the best looking game right now and achieves 1800p and stable fps despite running on 2012s hardware.

>WAAAA DEATH STRANDING MUST BE FULL EXCLUSIVE SAME AS FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE.
Everytime

Attached: 1555047772811s.jpg (233x250, 9K)

Classic "I can't enjoy it if anybody else is allowed to enjoy it" snoy mentality.

Who?

baseded

Attached: Noire_has_no_friends.png (688x428, 359K)

post yfw you didn't buy a ps4
Will the ps4 go down as the worst console in video game history?

Attached: Lmaoingatyourlife.jpg (300x222, 15K)

>mfw I bought one
What am I even supposed to do with this piece of junk now?

Attached: 1549238709056.jpg (715x495, 98K)

>When their lose some exclusive : n..nothing value was lost, the game is shit anyway.

>When they gain : Fuck you nindies, xkek & pcfag. This is the best game evah. Look at Metacritics 96-97 bros.

>When some multiplat games announced : fuck that weebshit Cyberpunk & Tales of games. Long live Persona 5 Royal & Catherine FB.

EVERYTIME

>playing on a console with no game pass
Yikes, imagine still doing this caveman sort of shit.

Realistically speaking, is Sony doing nothing for this event? No new trailers online? On interviews? Nothing at all? Even Nintendo does their treehouse shit. Is Sony really going to have no presence?

It will most likely outsell ps1 now thanks to death stranding.
Xbone is undoubtedly the worst console along with piiu, and switch has also lost all its steam and turned out to be just a shitty indie platform.

>death stranding isn't on pc
>oh no what ever will i play?

Attached: 1560120869600.png (711x399, 257K)

Im a Sony fanboy and Kojima can go and fuck a Mikkelsen's dakaimura for all I care

Imagine thinking Shit Stranding looks good
Holy cringe

Kojima drones are the worst fanbase on all of Yea Forums

>game

Attached: 1580021744193.webm (426x294, 2.2M)

saved
expecting bingo by the end of the day

basedcope

can they be more based?

pathetic thread
have a pity bump söynyggers

I have one and I have no idea what to do with it. I got it for Persona 5 and Automata (before it had a PC release, wanted to avoid spoilers) and since those I've used it for two Yakuza games. What the hell does this thing even have thats worth it?
>Bloodborne
No thank you.

Wasn't nearly as big as the Cyberpunk Keanu moment.

The only game that could "win E3 with a single trailer" is pic related.

Attached: Half-Life.png (256x256, 39K)

yes, im currently enjoying all the games i downloaded with my 1$ pc gamepass.
cant, i gave in to temptation and bought myself a ps4 just for Cs3 and So5. its the worst buyers remorse out of all.
atleast So5 was good, i still hope for a good Square enix pk to make my ps4 undust.
>Will the ps4 go down as the worst console in video game history?
i dont think so, after all ps3 exists

Wait, I meant part 3 of that obviously.

oh sweetie this is not a strong attempt

>Microsoft actually doing so bad Sony was trending during E3
Hahaha holy shit

Attached: giphy.gif (375x375, 179K)

What did Sony show?

This. I can't believe they fooled me into thinking HZD was a decent game. It's all a show for them to see how much can they pretend their exclusives don't suck

>KEANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

screenshots of it didn't happen

huh? the audacity of coping brainlets is pure comedy.. just be honest for once and accept that Sony exclusives like Bloodborne and the second From title, as well as Death Stranding among many other modern classics will never be available to anything other than a Sony console.

You literally don't know what an engine and workstation encompasses, and by your logic every pc port you got is flawless, right? No, 85% of them are fucking terrible and perform literally worse than their original console versions, retard.

Fuck ff7 but its funny all the laughing them not being there only for e3 to be shit anyway

Its really funny that you would say such a retarded thing while less than a month than 15 million seller super mario maker 2 and incoming pokemon and AC

Pretty sure Hillary Clinton was trending on november 8 2016.

Got the hint yet?