Microsoft ruined Battletoads

Thanks for pandering, Phil, power of the X!

Attached: Xcucked_SJW.jpg (1250x689, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJI_uFRZSY
youtube.com/watch?v=DtBcwDY9D_M
archive.is/NIu1E
youtube.com/watch?v=VcxBIWb3a1g
youtube.com/watch?v=lW98Z9W1X5I
youtube.com/watch?v=kYsfqFoV9EA
youtube.com/watch?v=aIiwN8A_ahM
youtube.com/watch?v=CEkmb2Gq1Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=c7JTD_73kpI
youtube.com/watch?v=_pFYWGo7BWc
youtube.com/watch?v=-49noOAFsG8
youtube.com/watch?v=M8L4C0IXNC8
youtube.com/watch?v=OBWhkzZhdNg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson_(activist)
youtube.com/watch?v=m8L91g0VViQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sL22r2RazP0
youtu.be/3xzwafCJ28I
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh no

Attached: Screenshot (24680).png (876x267, 40K)

what did you expect nowadays

It's shit.
Not only did they ruin her design, the rest of the game looks like shit as well. No reason to give this another look, it's dead on arrival.

Does someone actually like that style? Almost every cartoon is done with it now days. Considering how everything is trying so god damn hard to be retro you'd think they'd go for something more nineties.

Some good visual design at least? It's like they tried to be Cuphead but with some Nickelodeon level skills

ngl my hype was super high when the pause music hit in the beginning of the video

i was expecting some cell-shaded 3D trash, but this is beyond repair, hope they scrap it

I always knew about battletoads but i just onoy found out this Dark Queen was the inspiration for that Alexstraza skin in HotS

She doesn't even look like she fits in with the rest of the new artstyle. Literally looks like some low effort fanart.

The only thing I liked were the racing scenes.

Welp. There goes any hope I had of a decent Battletoads revival. This game will bomb and nobody will want to touch the IP again.

maybe they'll realize why it flops and retry... but that's years from now

Take whole showcase was trash, besides Cyberpunk & miyazaki Ring

Xbots btfo

Was just watching the trailer. It is hilarious how fast they show her. They knew damn well it would piss people off so she's only on screen for a super quick split second but if you slow the video down from 57-59 seconds you'll see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJI_uFRZSY

battletoads is one of my fave games of all time and seeing this makes me lose all hope for the series

WE DID IT ANITA

Attached: anita_sarkeesian.png (623x344, 239K)

It's weird that they showed her at all.

>battletoads preorder memes - 2009/2010
>new battletoads game utter dogshit

I think this is our punishment Yea Forums

they could have sent it to a good indie studio, like street of rage. People who at least understand that "over the top" isn't a political statement and can have outrageously sexy women in it.

>half the team is women
Why do they legitimately ruin everything?

Why couldn't they just make a GOW game with these guys in it? The cartoony kills would fit in well. Why do we have to get such low budget garbage shit? Take a chance and modernize the fucking toads. Make them sociopaths who murder rats and enjoy it. God damn cowards at Microsoft. We saw references to Battletoads like 5 years ago and this is the best we get. This and Killer Instinct? What a waste.

It would be weird not to show her considering she is the main antagonist.

The best Battletoads isn't all that old though.

What, you think DKC invented the rocket barrel and minecart segments?

Attached: donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze-1.jpg (640x640, 148K)

ITs never going to end is it. these tranny fucking devs who think each game they make is a statement to save the world for the poor minorities and women. Everything will continue to get worse and no one will give a fuck outside of Yea Forums. I wish there was a painless way to die. Nothing is going to ever get better again

Attached: 1396260794648.jpg (285x324, 17K)

battletoads was a meme because it was shit to begin with.
The problem is cashing in the meme so late with a shit game will just end up in failure.

It looks like they want to market it to kids and the modern onions audience. Basically its just politics ruining your gaming again.

We have Japan, at least.

>Why do we have to get such low budget garbage shit?

Game Pass, that's why. MS stated last year: LOOKING FOR SMALLER DEVELOPERS TO RELEASE SMALL GAMES FOR OUR CHEAP SUBSCRIPTION

It's one of the best games of all time though?

Attached: 1547344290-1898435334.jpg (2276x3559, 3.76M)

>maybe they'll realize why it flops

ha ha, ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HAH HAAAA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Well very undeserved. The NES game wasn't that good.

This trailer ruined my night ffs

Attached: 3664589.png (231x218, 7K)

Look at the bright side the dark queen is now an sjw bitch out for the toad's vidya. She's a dark queen more than ever.

I don't think it can flop. It exists just for their games service. It's like Netflix making a shitty movie but the objective isn't to get 5,000,000 people to watch it but to pad out their library.

Generic weebshit based off the anime industrys penchant for moe and isekai junk. Trope after predictable trope. Gameplay revolves around mashing one button again enemies with no ai or combat from the 80s with new overcomplicated systems. Rarely do you get a ninja gaiden 2, a dark souls, a catherine, a valkyria chronicles.

At this point, i think humanity has just exhausted every idea possible. There is nothing new left to explore, so its just about ruining the old as much as possible. I have other hobbies but vidya is by far my favorite one and i just see it all circling the drain after the nightmare this gen has been

Attached: 1407107081405.png (643x484, 242K)

t. couldn't get past turbo tunnel

>Rash is lanky and turns his arms into fish
>Zitz is now apparently the Donatello tech genius of the group out of nowhere just to give him a personality

Fuck off

>Best Coop
>Battletoads
Ahahahaha

Battletoads and Putt Putt: The Ultimate Team

Attached: Putt-Putt_&_Pep.png (220x206, 18K)

the offensive part of this story is, someone hired a braindead retard who took a existing attractive design and made it in his sense purposfully unattractive with no clue what he was doing, and then wrote a message to xbox stupids and said hire me, and then those braindamaged monkeys looked at that and said, yes that's it!!! and hired that piece of shit who got no clue what he is doing

Attached: 1559848842644.png (585x498, 340K)

the levels of incompetence at microsoft are beyond any comprehendable levels. You call the people at microsoft insane so bad are their decisions

Attached: 1560109461780.gif (320x240, 712K)

Gotta respecc muh wahmen

> changing an incredibly boring character design is now pandering

battletoads character designs were literal saturday cartoon shovelware tier, their quality can only go up when changed.

So the series is still dead but at least we get some dark queen fanart.

I see this as a win/win.

This. It's amazing that their entire show this year was nothing but video games and yet they still disappointed.

>those fag colors
Please remove me from this world, I can't take it anymore.

How did her change make her quality go up?

>Male sexuality is so evil, the male gaze is dehumanizing
>So women must be covered and made non-sexual even in fiction
Fucken amazing turnaround in the last decade for the left. Truly our intellectual superiors.

Attached: 1507100439728.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>their quality can only go up when changed
And somehow they still managed to make it objectively worse.

Its hardly their fault. Well, things like gears and battletoads is. But most of it they were showcasing others games. The industry is dead and no one wants to work in it anymore. Why bother coming up with anything good when npcs will just swarm around the yearly call of duty and fifa game and those will make billions, leaving everyone else to compete for the crumbs. Things are never getting better

Attached: 1462095461277.jpg (273x282, 28K)

I thought long and hard about this and if liberals kill gaming I am fine with that. There are probably better things you can do to better yourself then waste time playing video games so maybe this is for the best

They were 90's liefeld parodies
If anything we needed to go BIGGER

Apparently a ton of Russians are pissed at this game.

Fuck prudishness. This applies to both the right wing conservatives and the SJW lefties.

Fuck. Prudes. I want tits and ass.

Even Resetera is with us on this one.

>the original was ugh so we made this
It is always ugh then they ruin it.

))))))

>the toads look like absolute fucking shit
>BUT NO THE BIG PROBLEM IS THAT THE VILLAIN DOESN'T HAVE BOOBIES ANYMORE =((((((
I swear to god you fuckers would eat up a pile of shit if it had tits on it
The entire game looks like absolute ass and Dark Queen's redesign is the absolute least of the game's problems

Attached: 1541208801916.png (719x642, 20K)

So if Rare makes another perfect dark it's pretty much guaranteed that joanna dark will be in a burka?

Please tell me this is not real, this is Sonny California levels of puritanical retardation, vidya is dead

If people don't care enough to stop it, we honestly deserve it.

I mean, lesbians do like their dominatrixes.

This, people should be far more upset about the toads having fucking noodle legs and no kneepads.

Stop being a degenerate tranny and fuck off with your cuck shit. The Dark Queen is obviously one of the biggest fuck ups and you spreading your gay around wont change it

>Soul
>Soulless

In amongst your sperging you are right.
But the fact that they did that to the dark queen instead of keeping her sex appeal is just apart of the larger picture of the tumor that is todays gaming industry of diversity hired termites.

Attached: gamers let the termites do this.png (688x650, 193K)

>Nu-Rare makes another Perfect Dark
Pls no I still have PTSD from Zero. Devs don’t know how to make sleek stylish games anymore.

Was anyone really expecting this to be good?

>Souless
>Souless
You Toadcucks are pathetic if you think meme game was anything more than a shitty meme.

Explain it better:
Left
>Souless
Right
>Soul

LOOOOL wtf I thought maybe I just wasn't paying attention she literally flies by in a millisecond

Attached: dorkqueen.gif (1249x703, 1.3M)

NO KNEEPADS?!

0/10 F-- APPLY YOURSELF

I hope so

The Dark Queen's redesign is definitely not the least of the game's problems given how sexy women are demonized in the West in this day and age, don't kid yourself.

I means it's possible, a longshot I know but possible when you fight her she shows you her "true form" and we see the queen we know.

have sex

The style looks more Teen Titans Go that your 90s liefeld shit, so having the Queen be a turboslut would clash with the overall artstyle.

huh, who would've guessed. I was sure this design-change was done with them in mind, but apparently it's too much even for them.

I haven't seen them complain about the toning down, only that the artwork itself looks like absolute shit.

The overall artstyle looks like shit.

>even the gays hate it
How do you fuck up this hard

Attached: 1536704573071.png (2132x1038, 1.77M)

>the art style was chosen to appeal to 9 year old girls
At least we know now who their target audience is.

Attached: tumblr_pknzx5XtHj1qj6sk2o1_540.gif (538x302, 1.96M)

This looks fucking atrocious, there are flash games with more charm than this soulless pile of trash.

I honestly, really really thought when they were doing the Battletoads roll call that they were going to say something like "and now introducing" and debut a woman frog. Pimple is like the POC frog so according to liberal SJW tolerance laws there needs to be a woman one so I was bracing myself after Zitz was shown for the new addition and thankfully it did not come.

They deliberately made the dark queen show no skin and have zero tits. If thats not contempt for the source material, I don't know what is.

Attached: 1434154509116.jpg (532x664, 106K)

Attached: I don't believe you.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

>we want a game that panders to both retro fags and tumblr landwhales
SAY NO MORE!

Battletoads is a very nostalgic game for Russians, so they are very fucking pissed.

Puta madre

You're the meme fag, a lot of people loved battletoads, it's a fun coop with great difficulty level, the rick meme was the beggining of the end, since zoom zooms like you only know about the game because of it, so of course they hire cartoon network artist to make the new game, since people like you are the target audience.

And what exactly were we supposed to do to stop it? Whales and the 3rd world fuel the shambling corpse of the AAA industry. Nothing we say or do matters, even if every single NA gamer stopped buying games tomorrow they would just switch over to 100% freemium and phone games. The regular gamer has no power, there is no voting with your wallet when there are billions that will buy anything that is made. Shits fucked and until clown world collapses I don't see what anyone can do about it. Even if a meteor wipes most of us out we'll just repeat the same stupid mistakes in another ten thousand years.

Jesus Christ, this makes NRS look good by comparison.

Attached: Utter Disgust.jpg (1200x794, 85K)

ok, but only if you we shot each other in the head at the same time.

>yfw you realise progressives are the same as fundie muslims and radical puritans

This. Even the guys shouting during the Bethesda conference sounded like black thugs so as long as they appeal to low IQ people they will keep existing.

We could have had rotoscoped style graphics with a homage to the original games, but instead we get lazy slop cartoon trash. Even when I was younger I was repulsed by cartoons that looked like that.

söy toads

I don't even care about the sex factor, it's just a shitty, boring design.

THIS, one side or another at the end of the day they are the same, enemies of the lewd, puritan morality needs to die

Russians love Battletoads as much as americans love Mario & Pokemon

Motherland is very assblasted right now

Attached: Rus_battletoads.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

no escape allowed

Attached: god of soy.png (615x481, 83K)

What the fuck? I wasn't aware of the Russian Battletoad community

Just calarts my shit up.

This is what happens when the game is developed by people who couldn't give less of a shit about the original.

Attached: 1554776450956.jpg (559x515, 66K)

>We could have had rotoscoped style graphics

Attached: 1548647551012.jpg (434x575, 161K)

That game is excellent but it put the fear of platforming into me. Hard as balls that shit.

but thats wrong i'm a rightwing conservative and i like the original Dank Queen.

>puritan morality
It's not that, friend. It;s social justice that is driving these things. And I'm mostly liberal, and not one that usually hops on the Yea Forums bandwagon, but it's absolutely out of control.

This gets the official CalArts seal of approval.

Attached: cowboy_bebop_cn.png (540x542, 522K)

I grew up in Russia and then parents moved me to the US but I can confirm every kid had Battletoads growing up

these people are vandals plain and simple.

NANI?

Attached: 1503473113096.png (224x176, 62K)

On their sweet Dendy NES knock-off?

everything about the game looks like shit
she's just the worst looking thing

Please stop with this, both sides are bad bullshit. There is unique stuff the right fucks up and unique stuff the left fucks up. This one is the left.

FASTER

>Women must have boobs and show skin
And you people wonder how SJW came to be

What kind of retard do you have to be to associate DKCTF with Battletoads? It's an amazing game but about the only thing it shares with Battletoads is you can walk and jump. Jesus Christ I've seen some dumb shit on Yea Forums but this takes the cake.

Attached: 1530584548462.gif (200x200, 2M)

Which means any studio with more than 4 people that would have been assigned to the project would have given us the same outcome.

>inb4 Russians make their own Battletoads game just like they did with the Chernobyl show
>inb4 it's GOTY

Attached: 091214_battletoads.jpg (599x350, 58K)

Arguably the biggest Toad fanbase is over there because in the early 2000's all they had was bootleg NES consoles called Dandy. Those came with pirated copies of battletoads

Attached: battletoads-dandy.jpg (397x260, 23K)

You never watched Heavy Metal?

I don't know what I had. It was a weird box that played mostly 1000 games in 1 carts. The one day mom bought me Battletoads and life was never the same.

>tfw rightwing game designer and I would have left the Dark queen as she is or made her lewder.

also that GoW toads idea was a good one. Would probably do that.

Дa бpaтaн, oбocpaлacь Maйкpocoфт c жaбaми пиздeц #NotMyBattletoads

Ruskies played a shitton of NES bootlegs back in the 90s (because there were no 8-bit consoles in the Soviet Union), and Battletoads were, for some reason, very popular with Chinese bootleggers, so everyone in Russia had Battletoads. On the other hand, literally no one there ever saw a Megaman game, because chinks didn't pirate NES Megaman games.

I'm not sure you know what rotoscoping is.

Russians missed out Zelda, Mario & Metroid too.

Daily reminder that not even Resetera likes this. Anyone who argues otherwise is a contrarian at this point

Attached: 1559096537944.jpg (285x249, 8K)

>how SJW came to be
Women were losing power over men over fictional characters

the left in this decade is the MOST moralist group of all, even more than current conservatives (they where more wild in past decades) I just want to live in peace and let the others live in peace too, just let me have my fun and escapism in peace

Attached: 1538948259030.png (500x491, 136K)

There's a sharp difference between making a design less sexualized and removing a busty character's tits entirely and changing her entire design to fit a new generation of whiners. A female character can have breasts and NOT be a sexual fantasy, you know.

It's the style that is taught to talentless hacks.
There's a lot of people going into graphic design and videogames and most of them are absolutely out of their element, but as long as you put up with some shit and pay they don't care.
All branches of digital creation have that trend, wether it's graphic design, 3D, character design... It's a weird minimalistic ugly style with no personality.

Attached: 15743672-3d-cartoon-schattige-monster[1].jpg (450x450, 17K)

Tracing over live action

This is closer to how fast they actually showed her

Attached: dorkqueenrealspeed.gif (1249x703, 1.3M)

nuke California, please

>they made the game shit so gamestop would stop getting calls about battletoads

Attached: 1543199678593.png (500x314, 137K)

Щa тoпoль зapядим и нa Baшeнгтoн! Pyccкиe впepeд!

Attached: c4ee7075-e557-4a39-a871-53ff89dfc9dc.jpg (550x413, 30K)

I'm curious, user. What did your post have anything to do with the post you quoted?

>>they made the game shit so gamestop would stop getting calls about battletoads
This game will probably release digitally so gamestop will still not carry Battletoads

He probably figured i'm russian and wants me to tell Putin to fire up the rockets :D

Well yeah, an evil seductress actually should.

Besides I'm pretty sure that
>women shouldn't be allowed to show skin
was one of the ideas that the previous "SJWs" did away with

>deviating from basic original design concepts that the target audience is expecting in order to be appealed is a good idea
We got a real business expert here.

The only difference is everybody told the conservatives to fuck off. The left pushed their way in and got their way and no one tells them to fuck off.

And beyond that it's almost certainly going to kill the franchise for good. Or at this point it might revive it. Who the fuck knows at this point. I need to take up fishing or something because I don't understand vidya anymore.

why are you ignoring:

conservatives didn't want to do anything you fell for the leftists scapegoats.
Classic leftist trick they pushed cranks in front of you on the tv while the other hand was chalking up plans for censorship.

Attached: 220px-SegaBassFishing.png (220x219, 107K)

Attached: change.gif (400x400, 3.52M)

Her costume makes her look like zoisite from sailor moon, pretty far cry from the OG dark queen

>just like they did with the Chernobyl show
I want to know more

>no one there ever saw a Megaman
Bullshit.
Mario was a very common game, not many people liked it tho. I bet you weren't even born until 2000's.

... what? You still didn't explain what the fuck it has to do with California. Are you just spouting trendy buzzwords or am I really missing something?

I understand why people are complaining about this because its shitty

but why aren't people also complaining about how the game is a shitty streets of rage clone instead of being a hard as balls platformer?

Here is what it is more like

>conservative evangelicals tell you that you will burn in hell for anything you do
>it's counter culture to call them out on it and they go away
>liberals tell you everything you do is racist and sexist
>it's counter culture to call them out on it
>but wait.....big media and corporation and silicon valley is on their side so if you call them out you lose your well being and get publicly punished

I can somewhat understand Commander Keen having a saturday morning cartoon style, but Battletoads should have been a parody of 90s edgyness instead. The toads really do look too much like tmnt, and the gracile legs make the models barely visible. Those legs are aso the reason no spiked kneepads, I bet.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

How do you know it's not hard?

consider the following: the con evangelicals were cherry picked by the same leftist media.
The counter culture was a figment of the left imagination. A false narrative.

They're fucking BACK!

Attached: 1509066965447.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

>but why aren't people also complaining about how the game is a shitty streets of rage clone
Have you forgotten what the first stage of Battletoads was?

This. "Le enlightened centrist classical liberal" faggots are the ultimate useful idiots.

You know literally no one gives a fuck about Mario in Russia, right? Same goes for Zelda. The only games that have a cult following over there are Contra, Counter Strike, Battletoads, and that shit with the dog catching eggs.

Now all they play is Dota 2, FIFA, Witcher 3 and Sony games. Literally everything is outselling Mario games in Russia, just the facts

Attached: red-munisak-by-russian-school.jpg (574x428, 92K)

This. People say the right were against violent video games by Joe Lieberman and Hillary Clinton actually tried to pass legislation to stop it.

we need another world war

I know there were a few Megaman 1 bootlegs here and there, but it was rare as shit. Megaman was not nearly as popular as he should've been.
Zelda and Metroid were MIA too because chinks copied the Japanese versions of everything, and those games were designed for the Famicom Disk System, not the cartridges. And even if they did bootleg the American NES cartridges, those versions had batteries inside (so you could save your games on the cart), and chinks didn't bother to produce the batteries.
Mario was very common tho.

fucking SU artstyle is now everywhere, cancel this timeline and try again

This is the ONE time you anti-SJW fucks have a point.

Too bad Noone is listening because youre the boy who cried wolf with MK11. Way to go fucktards.

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DtBcwDY9D_M
the s0i is weak and fears the lewd

Attached: 21-2-2018 17.2.31 1.jpg (231x167, 15K)

>literally nobody:
>Yea Forums incels: they took away muh vidya boobs REEEEEEEE

>everybody told the conservatives to fuck off.
>everybody
No the left did, but you ignored it because it was convenient for you or you didn't understand their long term strategy.

Mobile-tier graphics.

Except it's the same argument, they're covering the girls up in a bad way that the characters come out looking bland and dumb.

The hell is this "anti-SJW" thing? Fighting against censorship and death of creative freedom is apparently wrong to some people? Jesus, the world is fucked.

What annoyed me about the trailer is the powers the toads had. In all their games their arms and legs and heads turn into blunt inorganic objects. Why is the one mother fuckers arms turning into living fish in the trailer?

I really thought I could've gone my whole life without having to see this again
Fuck you
There's way more problems in her new design than just "MUH SEX APPEAL" you fucking brainlet
Her head is literally a fucking rectangle

Attached: 1547777491711.png (639x947, 669K)

>I know this is bad but I still support it because I dislike your politics

and people still believe that liberalism is not a mental disorder

Nintendo has 40K followers on Russia's biggest social network while Sony, who came after the whole bootleg era with jailbroken PS2
s has 742K

And you're telling me russians were into Mario?

Attached: Screenshot (24678).png (1335x731, 285K)

this is what is known as being out of touch. They tried to revive the meme by being about 10 years too late

The guys from double dragon neon said they were in talks to make a Battletoads DLC crossover but it never went anywhere. We were so close to getting that game

yay another game that can never be discussed

Attached: YEEEUH.jpg (556x368, 43K)

Yeah, censorship sure is great!

I am in my mid 30's and grew up with this and thought it was stupid. My kid thought it was stupid. Who was this made for?

>design choices I don't like = C-CENSORSHIP!!!

I didn't mind the new design for the game, it gives me the feel that they want to make a cartoon out of it which is OK by me but this new Dark Queen redesign is just bad. Fucking sjw cunts.

You can't even excuse this on them being American btw since these guys are all brit.

>expecting anything good from western animation

You realize Lum is literally the first Tsundere ever and is responsible for it becoming a shitty anime archetype right? Not that she's a bad a character, she just fucked Japan over.

I mean it is not.

>character used to expose skin
>now is covered up
>not censorship

>calls the whole showcase shit because it's mostly just non gameplay trailers
>gets hyped for non gameplay trailers
lol

Sorry, I should have said 'will' when instead I said 'did'.
Basically, Russians aren't impressed with how HBO portrayed the events of Chernobyl.
They're so unimpressed that they took it upon themselves to create a Chernobyl show that tells us "how it really happened".

archive.is/NIu1E

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-041604__01.jpg (1080x298, 88K)

why you keep ignoring

nope. censorhip would be if they weren't allowed by law to show skin in vidya characters.
not when they choose not to.

well, I will be there to take a look when it's done

Russians liked Mario in the 90s, but Nintendo failed to pick up the pace (because SNES was too damn expensive and N64 was not released at all) while Sony took over the whole market with PS1 and PS2. SEGA was also there, I remember seeing a lot of Dreamcast games in stores back in the day.

Meanwhile the frogs are all still naked.

It's the weakest redesign for sure, but the Toads themselves also skipping leg day sucks too.

>man NRS really toned down their female sex appeal
>MS: hold my beer

Why did they remake this anyway
Old fans won't like the new look and new fans won't care for this

Attached: ################################.jpg (848x711, 45K)

Nah, that's bullshit. Russians loved the HBO show, but the Russian government went full damage control for some reason. Everyone in Russia is either laughing or cringing at this shit.

There won’t be any “new fans”

The memes themselves are decades old

The animation looks disgustingly choppy, was the original that way?

>Being retarded

APOLOGIZE
Why are Rareware fans so entitled and autistic? Even if they deliver you'll still refuse to play it because of its style
I hope they'll never make another banjo or conker

Attached: E387A9B4-A55D-4AD3-8ADE-4779A72AF9B7.jpg (640x640, 102K)

Nu-devs can't make new games, and publishers know this, hence all the remasters and rehashes.

Doesn't stop some idiots in the pipeline from trying to modernize older stuff that heard a couple times in pop-culture.

>you can now preorder BATTLETOADS at GAMESTOP, who wouldn't buy it?
>btw no sexy women, have this cheap mtf calart instead

That's literally one issue. Bad art and design.

>i can't do basic reading

I agreed with you. But since you guys were crying wolf prior to Battletoads, no one is gonna take the argument seriously. Way to go retard

Attached: 1511565371263.jpg (399x400, 47K)

It's just one more game to play on the game pass. Doesn't hurt.

But I don't support this kind of censorship

>""""people"""" think this looks good
Y I I I I K E S

There is a painless way to die. Look up Dr. Kevorkian.

>Nuts and Bolts
>Call Arts Battletoads
>that Conker cockstease with Project Spark
>Young Conker
why do people want MS to do ANYTHING with Rare's IP's at this point

Attached: conker.0.jpg (633x423, 47K)

>This game and Sega Marine Fishing
>Dreamcast fishing controller
youtube.com/watch?v=VcxBIWb3a1g
It's not fair Segabros

>nonono our redesigns of fan favorites aren't shit
>it's other forces at work leading a harassment campaign!
3player coop alone deserves them being crucified, but taking an evil sexy bitch and sticking her in a suit for good goy points deserves them going bankrupt with this soulless cashgrab meme release of a zero effort sidescrolling beat em up

Maybe when developers start putting efforts into reboots, they won't eat a couple thousand thumbs downs for ignoring the source material

something like this but Battletoads

Attached: double-dragon-neon-cover.jpg (1240x1699, 1.1M)

Yes, you're very good at it.

even the modern TMNT show looks better
this shit looks more like Teen Titans Go

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F01%2Fdownload-1200x634.png (960x507, 485K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lW98Z9W1X5I
youtube.com/watch?v=kYsfqFoV9EA
But what music would it have?

nuts and bolts was better than the originals

youtube.com/watch?v=aIiwN8A_ahM

>It is hilarious how fast they show her.
It seems to be an intentional technique to downplay elements of a game in trailers while still technically showing it off. I didn't even see her the first time I saw the trailer and I was specifically looking out for her because I was curios how they would fuck up her design.

>(you)

Attached: 199530-bknutsnbolts_20.jpg (800x450, 116K)

>le empty open world game
this is b8

Attached: 1553612035589.png (2004x2110, 991K)

another sjw crap
funny that literally every single amerimutt media has turned into total sjw garbage

whats more funny is, they can never recover from it lmao
i only play japanese games nowadays

>But what music would it have?
get Mick Gordon back
youtube.com/watch?v=CEkmb2Gq1Hg
>when Killer Instinct has more respect for Battletoads than the new game

>Russians missed out Zelda, & Metroid too.
Correct.

> Mario
Incorrect

> , literally no one there ever saw a Megaman
Incorrect, there was Megaman albeit not many games from the series

fuck that means I have to like this now
boobs bad

I'll make you submit!

Attached: Dark Queen.jpg (694x960, 109K)

All this covering up shit is insane considering how unrealistic it is.
Attractive women are wearing less and less these days.

>wub wub
No thanks

Attached: ki.png (520x558, 678K)

The queen looks like shit too and had a redesign on top of it, thats one hell of a strawman though

youtube.com/watch?v=c7JTD_73kpI
yes mommy, yes, my meats are all yours...

It's done because it's cheap and not wholly unacceptable.

>DQ and probably sailor moon are most likely the reason i have thigh high/high heels/boots/leather fetish
>this happens

Attached: 1386903335237.gif (372x249, 1.61M)

I think that both look like shit but the dark queen barely resembles her old design. The frogs look more like the old characters but emasculated.

> not posting best track
youtube.com/watch?v=_pFYWGo7BWc

As a legit Ruskie scum I an confirm this

Attached: 1535697728510.jpg (391x197, 15K)

Colour version.

Attached: Dark Queen by Tzoli.png (850x1175, 1.05M)

At least we have Destroy All Humans sticking to it's roots.

Attached: 1559919348853-v.jpg (403x397, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-49noOAFsG8
you look even better now....

To be fair, for all the hate Yea Forums gave her, she sure did seem to win the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8L4C0IXNC8

>trailer looked splendid
>the stylization was fitting, and the animations were just as expressive and cartoony as they should be
>see people complain about it online
>rewatch it
>in the fraction of a second the trailer shows the dark queen in the corner of the screen
>she is fucking awful and nothing like the spirit of battletoads
Fucking hell. Why? They were so close. It was almost amazing.

Attached: 1508343628172.png (256x256, 3K)

Japan sucks, just like everyone else.

Why russians exactly? I see lots of russian comments.

She looks she's from a low budget cartoon

>all of these buttmad yanks angry that their wank material has been ruined

Both designs are bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBWhkzZhdNg

Not bad

They aren't afraid to do sexy at least.

DILA

Can someone just fucking ask the dev if the design is final or something? The design for Dark Queen didn't seem inline with the design of the rest of the characters plus the fact she wasn't at all animated makes me think it was just concept they threw in there for some reason in the trailer.

You were retarded for not seeing this shit coming from a mile away. I have the same fetish and sexy boots are pretty much the first thing to get changed or removed from most new designs in modern games.

Attached: 1560130072107.png (476x477, 258K)

This is true. But that doesn't change the fact that Jack Thomson, the poster child for censorship in games and a total prude, is himself a conservative Christian:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson_(activist)

>The design for Dark Queen didn't seem inline with the design of the rest of the characters

The toads look like pathetic, emasculated Teen Titans Go shit. What are you talking about?

Because Battletoads is extremely popular in Russia and they're pissed off.

Apparently some faggots welcome racism and Christian morality if it means beating back the lefties who have offended them.

I miss the days when sexiness and sexuality was a liberal thing. Which it was, back in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=m8L91g0VViQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sL22r2RazP0

These are not bad either.

>cowtits
>fat arse
>too old
Left is more appealing than right. Speak to a professional about your mother issues, you fucking freak.

This is why you outsource your game to nipland studios.

Forgive Rush. We all lost.
youtu.be/3xzwafCJ28I

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10-13-11-59-605_com.google.android.youtube.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

They're our last line of defense, being a weeaboo has never been more justified than it is now.

Attached: piss.jpg (600x600, 41K)

go home redditor

It still is but only if you're bisexual or gay.

Russians like battletoads, they were hoping for something good

Nice b8

Kids.
No scratch that : completely undemanding kids.

The worst part, they turn cleverly designed game, where every level is almost different game, into cheap beat em up.

I wish I had Megaman as a kid, it would've blown my fucking mind. We played Darkwing Duck instead.

Amerimutt SJW Calarts garbage. The whole artwork is absolutely horrible.

Which skin?

Aoe2 looked like hot garbage too

Everyone should get on Redtube now & search for The Dark Queen In Action

Attached: 1559894420625.jpg (489x618, 120K)

>implying people remaking it even played BT pass turbotunnel
They probably played BT&DD and thought BT is the same.

lol wtf?? Why does it look like a fucking Newgrounds game? This shit looks like a worse alien hominid

Agree.
These basement dwellers think too much with their pants, hence why not enough blood goes to their brain.

I'm assuming he means this one? I don't really see it, though.

Attached: Alexstrasza2.jpg (1920x1200, 494K)

Proof? (no, I'm not going there)

I wonder if there was some fight internally about the design being shown and knowing that fans would be angry about the new design? Either way this was extremely cowardly.

>a lot of people loved battletoads, i
doesn't make it a good game. IT's unplyable garbage, it's ugly even by the NES standards, it's a cheap cashgrab on the TMNT game surprise success.

Because in (current year) women are not allowed to be sexy.

>dark queen is now kim possible

lol

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (1833x2700, 699K)

I didn’t realize how gay games are until this thread. They’re not just pandering to gays anymore, Microsoft and all these other game companies are ACTUALLY trying to convert people to gay. They clothe the females from neck to toe and have the men run around half naked flexing their muscles and chuckling. This is fucking bullshit man.

Lion King, Sonic, Aladdin, Pokemon, Battletoads, Thundercats,... What's next? What is next?...

Attached: 1541580230753.jpg (855x900, 102K)

>We played Darkwing Duck instead.
it was THE shit.
we also had Firebird (real name Jetman, picrelated) and Shatterhand

Attached: 1545580067945.gif (250x218, 307K)

You know I was concerned I was talking bullshit since I didn’t see the trailer and just made that post based off the op image alone but this definitely confirms it.

Fuck gays fuck trannies fuck Microsoft snoyny and anybody that supports them.

THE TITS ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF A SUPER IMPORTANT FREE SPEECH ISSUE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

>first level represents the rest of the game
now brütal legend, that was a hack and slay *sips*

The trailer is coy as fuck about it too. I genuinely missed it the first time around it. Just saw "something" the second time. And had to pause to see what it was.
This is extremely frustrating.

>dark queen is now kim possible
More like Un Fuckable if you ask me

It looks like they try to emulate Tartakovsky's style, but fail horribly.

Attached: lol.png (780x1147, 838K)

mentally ill and trannypilled

Sailor Moon definitely gave me my leg fetish.

Attached: sm_scene_02.jpg (4616x3445, 1.28M)

She lost. Nobody except Sony pander to her now and supporting media outlets are getting bankrupt.

I agree. Brainlets can't have fun with Nuts and Bolts because it required a degree of creativity.

Its cheap

If you didn't bat an eye right away after seeing Rash & Zits and waited to see the dark queen to notice the problem, I got bad news for you.

The toads are just incompetence, the lack of tits is malicious.

>Things are never getting better

Attached: 1533398254874.png (386x594, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

>battletoads character designs were literal saturday cartoon shovelware tier
THAT’S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT

Yea Forums and tumblr and reddit love it

and bloggers and jornos have desperately pushed/defended it

Because killer instinct somehow turned out amazing

ResetEra seems to be 50/50 in opinions with slight lean towards "it s shit"

and yet the new design retains this aesthetic probably even more so. The fact that "UGH MY BOOBIES" is a prevalent defining force on "good" character design is a joke, Subtlety will always be sexier anyway

No one cares what they think

>brown toad is dumb
>brown woman is evil
how the fuck did Rare get away with this

>changing an incredibly boring character
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Attached: 1386906777182.gif (440x247, 621K)

That’s because they want the men to be sexy now. They’re gay and want to convert gamers to becoming gay. (((They))) have infiltrated the last entertainment medium and they won’t stop until we’re all trannies. Fuck this gay earth.

Until someone here gives an opinion you don't agree with and accuse them from being from there.

retardera has plenty of anti-calarts posters as far as i know. this calarts shit is more of a cartoon thing. Yea Forums and such comic/cartoon sites would defend it. reddit defends it cause they are casually blindly pro-america for anything, or they are like a horde of ameriboos, despite being liberal leaning.

>DUDE WHY DO YOU WANT THIS FICTIONAL CHARACTER TO BE ENJOYABLE TO LOOK AT WHY DO YOU THINK THE MOST RADICAL FORM OF LIBERALISM SANS THE ORIGINAL KKK CAME TO BE!?
Look at yourself in the mirror.

I thought nobody else remembered that show but me. I probably enjoyed it more than I should've.

They basically stole Shego and removed the green skin

Killer Instinct was a oddity
it switched devs mid production

Actually, the show is fairly decent. His counterpart was hilarious

You can't deny that Yea Forums defends gratuitous and useless fanservice to an absolutely autistic degree.
This fucking thread and the fact that there are 2 active threads at the same time says a lot about where your priorities stand. It's inevitable that for the next month we're gonna get shit threads about this as well.
muh censorship am I right? Except if you really cared, you wouldn't put your focus on anime tiddies all of the fucking time.

>Noone

How the hell did Killer Instinct become the only good rare revival?

Shit responded to that post by accident

>haha OP used one of those garbage tumblr redesigns for attention
>mfw it's real

Attached: 1476801034586.png (288x415, 178K)

That doesn't make sense. Most trannies are also "lesbian", they don't care about men. What they want to be are cute anime girls.

She won because of the war. Every news outlet on the god damn planet got to see underage and middle age men yelling and arguing with her. If people had just quietly ignored it, she never would have garnered attention and we wouldn’t be where we are. Well we probably still would have ended up there eventually but it could have been our kids generation instead of us. But now we’re the ones that gotta suffer an ass and titty-less wasteland because people just couldn’t resist publicly kicking the beehive.

A dude from here made a better design in just a day

Attached: 1560138092451.png (2048x1280, 651K)

HIRE

>anti-sjw
fuck off, you summerfaggot cancer

They do this out of spite that they didn’t get Donkey Kong.

Not my queen
Acceptable, all hail the new queen

Attached: 400ab3027ed4721f57000a237ac1551e.jpg (812x1025, 137K)

This reminds me of that new TMNT cartoon, the one where they blacked April.

I just want games to be games and not adopt another media style, especially if it was an established franchise.

>unattractive
But the New Dark Queen is cute, user-chan

Implying they wouldn't create falseflag stories and did it anyway. It was going to happen no matter what because the elites wanted it. Jews and feminism got all they wanted from putting age of consent where most people accept it now to whoring women and abortions also replacing men as head of family and provider into government by weakening men position now they control everything and you have brainwashed generation of men that won't be able to restore order.

Why were people expecting anything good from this? It was made by a fucking noname trash studio that doesn't even have a Wikipedia site.

Attached: overruled screens review (2).jpg (800x450, 102K)

The games were formerly made by semi-amateur old people with life experience. I do not doubt that the artist who created the first dark queen was inspired by some whore that he fucked while drunk on some obscure brothel in England.
Today games are made by manchilds who follow rules of conduct made by feminists.

>bring back Battletoads
>the people who care about it are oldfags
>make it in Cartoon Network artstyle for 5 year olds
>remove sexy dominatrix villainess
who the fuck are they trying to target with this?

This is a joke right? What happened to Dark Queen?
Half of her head is missing.

Yeah, this, what the fuck?

He was probably inspired by comic books, as "vivacious bombshell in a leotard, boots, and gloves" was the 40s.

Attached: Bcbk1.jpg (417x537, 307K)

IT'S ZANY

ARMS TURN INTO FISH GUYS

NO WE'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE THE BOOT AGAIN THAT IS SCARY AND VIOLENT AND THIS IS ZANY AND FUN

We gotta make our own games then.

Gameplay >>> waifushit.

I'm gonna have to good time playing the game, while you virgins cry over cartoon boobies.

Attached: 1560115493531-sp.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

Have fun playing alone

>gameplay
You're retarded if you think this is going to play like a battletoads game. The turbo tunnel isn't even in side perspective.

So simple, yet the future refuses to change

>Turbo Tunnel where you can see the hazards coming

Attached: spoonfeeding-baby.jpg (424x283, 37K)

It's not really the same as the original
the art style itself is the bigger problem

dont know much about KI but this trash game is hugely influenced by modern calarts cartoons. not anything from vidyas.

when is it breaking off into the ocean bros

>we could have had a faithfull BT reboot by Wayforward
>instead we get this POS made by some literal who indie
thanks Microsoft

Attached: Double%20Dragon%20Neon%201.jpg (815x467, 83K)

Death to Anita $arkee$ian.

Most people feel that they lack a purpose or impact and will join a movement to change culture or something just so they haven’t wasted their lives. Ironic isn’t it.

At least this game is not a mobile only game unlike Commander Keen. I look forward to this Battletoads reimagined on the XBOX ONE. game pass that is.

Art style aside it looks like a Flash game.
The people who draw CalArts stuff are the most amusing to me because at least some of them know that the style is shit but draw it anyway because it is instantly attractive to suits because it takes little to no effort so they can hire people for cheaper and have them make more.

I'm surprised the Russians didn't take this as an act of war. I wouldn't blame them for nuking us.

i look forward to pirating it

It's not that I disagree but that Double Dragon game was garbage. Same as the Contra Hardcops one they did. It won't be difficult for this Battletoads game to be a better game

>the only negative thing the creator of the original Double Dragon had to say during development was "don't give them pompadours! They look like aging rockstars when you do that!"

Attached: 252350_screenshots_2014-03-21_00190.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Now I will buy your game. (If they hire the artist that made this piece.)

I have argued and reasoned in person with people who are pro censorship and you can get them to agree with all of your points but they never change their stance. The term anti sjw is a product of these people having to cope with their mindset.

>gay mafia isn't real

god damn calarts is so soulless

yeah but you gotta admit this is pretty much as far you could get away keeping ERSB rating on E-10 and the Cal arts they so desperately want to push(because is dirt cheap to animate)
Wayforward wanted to make a new Battletoads for years if I had to bet on why they were not called to do this.
1) They are not as cheap as the bunch of SJW that they got
2) Wayforward loves to give their girl nice curves and pretty faces and that is gonna fly when they are trying to please the rainbow crowd

Attached: 23843451.png (640x434, 285K)

She probably won't even be a boss, because hitting girls is wrong

Attached: 1454386733776.gif (148x152, 195K)

>aw I got stabbed with a sword but that guy got stabbed with two swords, maybe life’s not so bad.

i remember that every kid in my school played Battletoads(+ that part with Double Dragons), Mario, and Battle City(most popular game because co-op and pvp). I think Aladdin was also very popular, but maybe im just lucky to get that cartridge.

Pic related is the good way to design a video game character if you don't want to show tits and ass

Attached: DSbi1gZU8AEKI6W[1].jpg (880x1180, 181K)

Rare had an edge to them that doesn’t work in a corporate structure, it’s a miracle that they could would along side one like Nintendo for so long.

I bet if Nintendo bought the IPs on that day they would have the same problem.

THQNordic are /ourguys/ after all.

Playing doubles advocate here for a second. Maybe its not the queen but her daughter or something and the game is a sequel?

>battletoads character designs were literal saturday cartoon shovelware tier
now they are your average calarts cartoon

Why cant they make powerful women, look sexy, give the idea strong women can look beautiful and sexy while still rocking the universe

Not bad, but Dark Queen needs that high cut leotard.

Attached: wdcx4ucz.png (2004x2110, 865K)

I don't get why they didn't just call it BATTLETOADS THE NEXT GENERATION. Then they could make all their weird changes to the toads and give them new names, and could even just skip the Dark Queen entirely for a new villain of their own design.

Resetera going apeshit at THQ was probably the best thing to happen to them. Now no sjw devs will want to work there.

Because only Japan knows how to do that

Attached: c880919charab7[1].jpg (500x500, 196K)

Why even make the game at all if they weren't even going to try and put an effort into the character design? Sounds like they got paid in advance and made some shit to write it off while they spent the money.

I know it feels like the west has forgotten that if they want to empower women they can be sexy and strong not one or the other

Crying wolf means that the complaints were wrong. MK's designers outright said multiple times that they were making the designs "more realistic" by covering up the women and toning down their curves, despite not covering up or toning down the men. Dumb frogposter.

you, with illumination studios

Why did they base her on Sarkeesian ?

What does that mean.

Yea Forums has gone to shit.

I’m positive that either some discord tranny or Tumblr refugee has become a mod for that board.

Could someone at Microsoft just copy paste this into the game?
Just give her black hair and she's good to go as a Dark Queen

I saw in real-time how a thread on Yea Forums criticizing the design was pruned

>nerds angry their meme game doesn't have boobs

At least they can never take BattleLoads from us.

Uncle Phil and his touch of death ruins everything. I'm surprised Yea Forums took this long to work it out.

>Pimple vs Dark Queen
Best fight ever

Attached: 543243234.png (667x476, 225K)

>she's just the worst looking thing
The toads look far fucking worse you retard.

>developer angry people dislike their shittastic artistic choices.

Attached: SmugPepe.jpg (499x499, 26K)

what i dont get in, lil zoom isnt going to get this because they dont know what the fuck it is, but us based boomers wont get it either cus it looks like shit

wow I had actually totally forgotten all about this video

I mean, it's not a comic nor a cartoon and it isn't even based on one, so the mod actually did his job for once

quints

salsa

Has the studio responded even
Yeah this

>3 Beat'em'up levels
>Rest is superhard gimmicky platforming or shmup with retarded controls.

imagine licking boots

>Has the studio responded even
Are you being retarded? Has anyone ever responded in a similar situation? They cant and wont

I bet they are going to do a crossover.

Attached: Rise-Of-The-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Cast-Stars-Characters-Character-Art-Gallery-Nickelodeon-TMN (1080x720, 591K)

UNGA UNGA WHERES BOOBIES

Attached: CE781722-91A3-456D-BB3F-0A98EE7FEDA4.png (485x443, 26K)

>when the lefties are so liberal they adopt misogynistic Islamic standards for women to desexualise and cover them up

What the fuck is society at the moment?

>licking boots
It was against the rules and it got deleted so mods did their job that's an objective statement

UGA WOMEN NO SHOW OFF! UGA ME RAPE WOMEN IF THEY SHOW SKIN UGA BUGA

These turtles desings are pretty cool actually

UNGA UNGA WHERE'S DILATOR

It looks fucking bad. I know everyone sucks the NES version's dick, but for me the series was defined by the arcade game which had all of the graphic violence the designers originally wanted. Going back on all of that and turning the series into a fucking Cartoon Network game with no attitude is the most disappointing thing.

There was a pilot for the cartoon. Apparently it's really bad.

If by "love" you mean "called you out on your retardation and ignored your blatant bait" then sure.

Imagine thinking the original Dark Queen was anything but in control.

UNGA UGA ME USE STRAWMAN FALLACY UNGA UGA

It's a good show.

Attached: 1547934364691.webm (720x406, 2.15M)

I hate the lady legs

Attached: rtmnt_img10.png (705x400, 332K)

>female character wears clothes
>this is a political statement
God why are you guys so easily offended? It's creative freedom until you don't like it? cry more, baby.

You can clearly see the project is run by woman or trannies

Attached: 1554230434225.gif (244x244, 1021K)

>but for me the series was defined by the arcade game which had all of the graphic violence the designers originally wanted
You mean the worst version that nobody liked? The one that literally killed off the series? How fucking delusional are you?

Attached: 1556197333946.png (506x487, 217K)

OH NONONO BROS

Attached: quiet_redesign_by_yukiria_d78lvu8-fullview.jpg (1024x512, 58K)

Wayforward are busy trying to give us badass bancho waifus.

Look up River City Girls.

They obviously designed her like this on purpose in anticipation of criticism about the art style, knowing they'll be able to deflect all of it by pretending the only people complaining are incels who wanted an "obviously sexist" design. When the game finally launches and sells like absolute shit, the retrospectives will all focus on this and nothing else, guaranteed. Screencap this post.

She's not "wearing clothes" she's "being covered up" by the Islamic sympthisers of the conservative Left.

The original Dark Queen was a cool fucking character who was strong and in control and rocked her sexuality. Now she's a teenage Muslim girl drawn by the Stephen "I hate the West" Universe crew.

Include me in the screencap so I can show mum.

it makes me happy that amerimutts are getting worse and worse. you mutts will have to keep dealing with these calarts games/cartoons with burqa characters in several years at least

What's it like living in a fantasy world where there's a deep political conspiracy to make fictional women wear clothes?

god, he's so fucking perfect in this

Allahu ackbar, brothers. Inshallah Quiet will know her place as a woman.

>The original Dark Queen was a cool fucking character who was strong and in control and rocked her sexuality.
Show me game footage of this

>implying Anita herself wasn't a small cog in the massive SJWification machine

Anita Sarkeesian didn't invent cultural Marxism. This shit's been in the works longer than pretty much anyone on this board has been alive.

>muh conspiracies

Read a book nigga. A Marxist book. It's not an explicit conspiracy, just a succession of people who've all been indoctrinated with the same shitty propaganda trying to create utopia by destroying everyone else's values.

>have long-standing character design that people like
>change it dramatically and pass it off as the same character

Are you implying there's no reason, or that the reason given is incorrect?

unironically better

YouTube: Battletoads NES playthrough

How fucking retarded are you? She's in a cutscene at the end of every level.

Think Shadman will draw her now that she's a hot topic?

You're so fucking retarded that it hurts

This is a UK production through and through.

>UK
Ohhhh...... Explains why production is shit and the female is covered up.

I went to see this to laugh, now I have a boner

>doubles advocate
You got me. You stupid fuck, it's devil's advocate. But you knew that, you just wanted replies. You got one.

Where is she "rocking her sexuality"

I'd say nuke them as well, but the people there look like they've already taken one too many to the face.

the given reason is lunacy. The reason it was changed was because it's not the 90s anymore and no one but incels care that a fictional woman is wearing more clothes. Creative freedom, fag. go make your own game instead of crying.

You got me, I'm actually a deep state agent normalizing the judeoislamic plan to take over the world via fictional women wearing clothes.

probably the first thing I noticed is that they took out all the soul from all the animations in the nes games

Like facts matter to these idiots? They want to use this to attack their hated enemies, and reality isn't going to change that.

That's what gets me, same with Commander Kenn and Command & Conquer. New faces don't know who these franchises are, and will just see some weird low quality mobile-tier game. Series fans are older and want the series shown some fucking respect. Nobody wants this shit.

Everybody peddling this false bullshit is just trying to get people to stop resisting.

>She lost. Nobody except Sony pander to her

What is DICE and EA? or did you forget about BF5? did you also forget that she gave a talk at DICE a while ago?

dumbass

would unironically look better than the shit we have now

>this is the image of someone who's not in control of their body and appearance and is clearly under the thumb of AN MALE

Nothing about this paints women as playthings for men. Only islamists like you think this is "problematic"

Attached: Capture.png (1103x973, 656K)

they are just trannysitioning

Is this for windows mobile?

I hope so! just to hammer the point that anyone could do a bteer job at this than what we got
she is the evil empress on nearly everything known in that setting which by the game spams a galaxy while making hordes of huge monster dudes both tremble in fear and pop boners when they see her coming.
frgot about that one still standing by that they could have been he most apropiate people for the job tho

>Gameplay
It's a fucking beat'em all with furries you shit licking castrated bootlicker .

All shes missing is a burka

>hummmm o yes papa corpor go deeper in my ass who cares I am happy that way you know so much better massah please let me lick those boots again massa

I mean I could deal with the artstyle change if the gameplay didnt look slow as FUCK

You know she's fictional and -everything- about her body and appearance was controlled, right?

It's unwatchable unless you are a 12 year old clown on meds

this has none hte gameplay look bland as well.
also you can have both is called Dragons crown

Burka-wearing villianess? Oh no.

Have sex

Do you wanna talk about her in the fictional world or her in our world? Stop moving the goal posts once you fuck up your own argument.

In our world, yeah, she's made up. So? So is every fictional character. You're not allowed to make up characters that aren't Shariah-compliant?

Jeff Gerstmann said that Battletoads looks like a game that even Devolver would pass on.

The rest of the Giant Bomb team reacted like that episode of the Simpsons where Lisa tells Ralph Wiggum that she only made him her valentine because she felt sorry for him.

t. zoomer

shut up tumblar nobody likes you

west cucks btfo

Actually this is a victory for west cucks. She reeks of being drawn by a soi-drinker with a receding hairline and artistic oversight from a Twitter Influencer.

I have
new Dark Queen still looks like shit

Virgin queen vs Queen

mk11 still looks fucking ugly and its a ded game

nigga stop being retarded, these devs are going to do whatever these san fran focus groups and diversity hires tell them because they think it will appeal to "the broadest market"
we just don't buy their shitty games, that's all

Who gives a shit what those retarded boomers think.

Although in this case they're right

Yes. A MEN created her.

A MEN gave her tits, ass and a skimpy costume.

And A MEN wanted her to be the evil empress of the galaxy who fucks over men, tortures people, kills resistances and does evil shit.

Your argument loses a ton of weight right now, the only thing that could make you look even more stupid is if A WOMAN was the one who created her.

Imagine caring about that whore at all when literally our toads are looking like this.
It looks like it was drawn with the fucking line tool in flash.

Attached: maxresdefault-6-1.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

This is a no-win scenario and all it's doing is creating grey hairs and hypertension.

Why are a bunch of zoomers making a boomer game anyway.

Her face and hair are showing, how crude and whorish. She should be covered to set a good example for our daughters. What would Khomeni think?

Attached: shezow Transgender Superhero SheZow.png (570x420, 257K)

joescartoon had better quality art and animation than this.

I refuse to believe it took them more than a year to make that game.
They totally announced it last year without even a game design in hands, and then rushed to the cheapest indie startup to make it, probably only started in autumn 2018 or something.

they lokk awefull too no one will argue against that but the Dark Queen got it the worst!
gameplay looks boring too just boot

dilate

This is what happens when people who did not grow up in the 90s try to create something that captures the 90s based entirely on secondhand descriptions of it.

I'd agree with that. I thought it was odd the announcement trailer showed no gameplay. It looks like it was made post-CupHead

I'm guessing something went wrong in production and they quickly handed it off to the cheapest idiots they could find.

>from double ds to flat as a board
Jesus...not even a modest bump on her chest to show her femininity.
I'm scared for Tifa

Attached: Jacob_Lost_5x16.jpg (624x352, 88K)

Nah, the first magical girlfriend character.

Attached: 3005133_p0.jpg (559x778, 570K)

This art makes me hear the Battletoads theme with kazoos and bike horns.

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

>use strawman
>get replied with another strawman
>"How dare you use a strawman against me?!?"
Fuck off

Based

I have no idea how that would sound but this makes me laugh when ever i hear it.
youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

>stuck on the second level

>women are not allowed to have tits, everything must be covered up and flattened
Sounds like you have high regard for women, user.

Up there with Power Blade 2

welcome to the year 2019, user!
in case you didnt notic, stuff like this happens since years, to about EACH GAME.
>turn quality into waifushit
>good game 3/5
>game with waifushit, OMG 10/10
its the exact same shit you people are defending so much, because of MUH waifu and animeshit.
remember when i told you this happens and you guys said "muh slipperly slope is no argument"?
told you so.

She looks like an NPC from a early access zombie survival game on greenlight.

Cute, yes, but not a woman.

the pride logo is almost the icing on this shit cake lol

Frying-pan-head-looking-ass

Attached: Boa_Sandersonia_Anime_Infobox.png (632x936, 584K)

This is why I hate playing new video games

Microsoft isnt ruining rares IPs, rare is.

Mario was too easy during communism, Russians wanted more of a challenge