Hmm im beggining to think we got a bit ahead of ourselves REbros. Capcom aren't showing anything are they?

Hmm im beggining to think we got a bit ahead of ourselves REbros. Capcom aren't showing anything are they?

Attached: F86497F6-6BFC-418A-9EC9-D406847FC89A.jpg (1145x698, 99K)

You'll have to wait at least a year for a new RE considering the last one came this year

capcom is sitting pretty right now bros. just wait for based iceborne this fall. then next E3 there will be a million comfy capcom threads talking about their REmake3 & Marvel vs Capcom4 announcements. the future is ours capcom bros :)

RE8 and R3make will undoubtedly be PS5/Xbox2 titles.

and switch

Attached: 486B0696-617F-4EB0-BC0A-41C44EF1266B.jpg (500x375, 111K)

In expecting a 3 remake, no, probably not.
In expecting a 3 remake announcement this year, you're delusional

Attached: necro.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

I mean they did just have two huge releases this year and one last year. They probably need more time for whatever they're working on. They usually seem to release at least one big title in Q1 of every year though, but I don't think I've heard of anything like that in development for early 2020.

I have no clue why you guys thought we'd get an RE announcement of any form at E3, especially considering RE2 just came out like 5 months ago.

>RE game came out this year
>he expects another one
L M A O

You can't seriously believe this. What is your logic? REmake 2 wasn't on Switch, so why would REmake 3 be?

OP is a dumb nigger.

>WANTING Crapcum to showcase yet another butchered nu-RE

If that leak about them outsourcing RE3 is true I'll be so pissed

Attached: 1560106486973.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

REmake 2 was JUST released this year. What the fuck are you on about. It' ll be at least another 3 years before you see something.

REmake 2 took a long time and no one even asked for 3 why would they have anything yet

beccafag is probably about to kill himself right now because he was so sure they were gonna announce RE3R for 2019 featuring Julia Voth as Jill

RE2make wasn't made by the same studio that made RE7 so RE8 can't be too far

just give me a reboot or remake of Dead Rising in the RE engine

Attached: 1559818372181.gif (336x221, 2.87M)

>REmake 2 wasn't on Switch
Uh, yes it was. What the fuck, man?

Common Capcom show something even if it's just a DMC 5 dlc

Only if Frank is voiced by Rotolo.
I would also like to see a RE/DR crossover spinoff.

Pretty sure the RE2make got announced days after it was greenlit since all that the announcement showed and most of the content for over a year was a banner and standard text printed on a shirt.

I have no idea what the advantages of the RE engine are supposed to be. But I think they would mention if animating 1,000 active motion models with AI was one of them.

Attached: and dont call me a little girl.webm (1440x1080, 2.8M)

Really? It felt really rushed considering they didn't add cooler areas like this

Attached: re2make unused content.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

The only reason they could do that in MT Framework is because they modified it and programmed it themselves to be able to handle that many zombies. They program RE Engine themselves too, so there's no reason why they could not modify it in the same way. People act like RE Engine can only make realistic photorammetry games like RE2R or DMC5, but they could make a 2D Mega Man game with it if they really wanted to. In-house game engines are not limiting like that unless the devs themselves are too incompetent to improve and expand it.

Pretty much, they said when they made the announcement REmake 2 was just a stack of paper files.

Hell if I can prove it. It just seems that a lack of any ad campaign other than the director making a vlog with a "We do it" shirt indicates a lack of any other materials.

Based on those concepts I think the reason why the Umbrella lab looks so simplistic and boring is that they had to rush it. Originally they wanted to do it like it's in those concepts. A secret facility in the wilderness, instead of a giant underground pitfall fortress miraculously dug underneath the city with no one knowing. But at some point they became convinced that fans would not accept the application of realism over source material adherence, so they hastily slapped together the lab in all its empty plastic hallway glory.

They
l i t e r a l l y
p u b l i c l y
announced that they aren't releasing anything except Iceborne until next March. Maybe pay attention in future.

I think it indicates a mixture of a lack of self-awareness and laziness.
>But at some point they became convinced that fans would not accept the application of realism over source material adherence
This is the bad kind of autism. If they seriously thought that it would be better that way, then they either have some kind of mental problem or are just plain lazy.
I think the lab was originally located under a train yard on the outskirts of the town, though. Pic related.

Attached: re0marshalling-yard.jpg (1280x720, 602K)

What I'm interested in is what's coming out next March then. That's what would have been teased this E3 anyway

I guess where I'm hung up on this is the rationale that it can be changed, but not substantially different to set it apart, or project any reason that modified engine would be better than another or one built for the game. But I'm not a software engineer so it's probably much more detailed than I grasp.

Attached: file.png (272x680, 157K)

jajajajjajajaahahajahaija

Of couse they won't. We might see a trailer for it in 2023, if we're lucky.

show it then

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

?

Aside from Iceborne, Capcom has no big releases or announcements in 2019.

Fuck RE and fuck DMC.
Give me Dragon's Dogma 2 you fuck.

this but also Deep Down

>takes place at the same location as 2
>literally >70% of your assets and programming already done
>didn't take that free money

Attached: 1514998825316.png (657x527, 13K)

2 sold like hotcakes though, 3 is definitely coming.

There's really not so much overlap between the two games that you can expect them to fart out RE3make just because the alleyway and police station are rendered. What do you think this is? A chronicles game?

VERGIL DLC WHEN

Attached: when you DT but destroy your breaker instead.png (248x233, 79K)

Would you guys be pissed if they just release a DLC of a Jill and Carlos skin for Re2make and also a Nikolai skin for Irons and never actually remake 3?

>Capcom aren't showing anything are they?
You serious? They just released DMC V and RE2 and will release Iceborne later this year. I think they need some fucking time before they can show anything worth mentioning

they have said they are doing REmake 3, they also said at one time they are going to make that first before RE8

its a no-brainer, RE2 sold really well and was received great, so the chance of making big bucks with 3 is really high

Still gonna be years away dude

>muh generic western medieval fantasy setting

Fuck off you fags, most of the fucking industry already caters to your boring shit.

The best baits are always the most simple ones.

>they have said they are doing REmake 3

I would love you to provide even a single quote

I just want a ARPG with good combat.

the two games are mechanically similar, they use a lot of similar assets and the engine doesnt have to be change that much. The only other elements that are large and time consuming is the writing, most of which they can copy or emulate from the original, voice acting, scanning for the new versions of everyone and then production. It's not actually that far fetched that we have a release next autumn.

>reveal they are working on it at TGS with jap trailer
>longer western reveal trailer in the new year
>e3 release date trailer
>release autumn next year

no one does it right tho

Here. The only correct way to do medieval fantasy.

Attached: 3259FACA-BF00-487D-8C30-C9AB22128637.jpg (316x316, 24K)

>Capcom
>Being this productive
They probably mean they are doing it in the future. If you really think those lazy fucks are actually developing 3 right now, you haven't been paying attention to the literature.

8, I could maybe understand. But 3? Like 25% of 3's assets are already done via 2. That shit should use the middleware engine they designed for this generation like 2 and be out the door within the year.

Where was this from?

>I think they need some fucking time before they can show anything worth mentioning
Capcom has different divisions working on different projects independently. That's like saying you can't use your right hand because your left is tired.

Are you on crack? The only similar assets are Marvin who's taking a nap surrounded by zombies and the RPD which most of it is barricaded with fucking planks.

yes because they will redesign racoon city, the RPD and sewer's again and build all new assets

doesn't mean they should be forced to shit out as many games as possible for each year

>Re2 sewers = Re3 sewers
>Re2 city areas = Re3 city areas
What's going on, big guy

Why not

RE2 mods

Attached: 1560078093568.jpg (1226x1080, 321K)

And it's the same devs from Dead Rising 4