Untitled

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2160, 963K)

Fuck chaosfags

I'll do it! I'm gonna say the N word!

no think of Michelle Obama!

Why did the angels follow the chaos route in this game?
That's stupid.

Reasons aren't alignments, user.

Nekomata

Attached: 902a21dda7b19bf3048ed1803d2a87e4.png (1083x840, 420K)

All routes in this game are chaos routes.
Hers is one that unironically has some laws in it.

[spoilers]Neutral[/spoilers]

They have chaotic tones to them, but in the end they're still lawful. Using Kagatsuchi to create a new universe to continue the cycle is playing into YHVH's hands.

The routes in this game are fucking dumb, there is no reason to get anything other than TDE, it's the problem SMT games have with neutral being the best choice x10.

Logically one would do TDE for tbe content but in terms of placing yourselfvin the protagonists position TDE would be the choice the fewest people would make. The reason endings technically fuck humanity over in tbe long run but tbey lead to immediate gratification. Isamu's reason has a persin be a god of their own, technically not real, universe, a lot of people would choose that. True Freedom reverting everything back to normal would also be desirable for a lot of people.

Attached: 126455be-4b74-4df2-beb7-d3f015de18ff.png (171x180, 45K)

The original game didn't have TDE

*raises paw*

dont most neutral endings end up with humanity on their own to eventually self-destruct?

Yeah. They shouldn't have given one ending so much more content than any other. I know it was added in Nocturne after the original game's release, but still, it really undermines everything else. To me, I'd just go with reverting everything back to normal. Challenging the Great Will might lead to the end of all worlds in the Amala Multiverse, and that doesn't really serve anyone but the Demi-Fiend and Lucifer.

yeah. but i rather have humanity fuck itself then being raped by demons or turned into god worshiping drone.

thats what happens in strange journey if doomguy dont become a grudian of humanity but still "saves" the World.

>dont most neutral endings end up with humanity on their own to eventually self-destruct
Sort of.

Think of it this way, alignments represent your faith in humanity not killing itself. Law is having no faith and giving complete control to YHVH, neutral is having some faith and having humanity figure shit out itself, and chaos is complete faith as you are willing to let complete chaos ensure in the hopes it leads to peace.

>as you are willing to let complete chaos ensure in the hopes it leads to peace.
I don't think that's what's going through a chaosfags head user

This artstyle is ugly as fuck. Glad they changed it from Persona 3 onwards.

>

Attached: 1557366070097.jpg (231x254, 18K)

Shijima is the one closer to Law though, compared to Yosuga that is literally Chaos.
They should follow Hikawa instead.

Terrible b8

Doesn't matter, that's what Lucifer's goal is in most games. Lucifer puts total faith in humanity and wants to destroy the system fully, if you think he's ridiculous for this is what actually matters when determing if you're a chaosfag.