Metro 64 players... home

Attached: o1Vnb.jpg (1920x1200, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S0aXAm0jqd0
youtube.com/watch?v=X3z41wvjqno
youtu.be/ULbZUoPN5BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The amount of niggas I’ve seen die on those stairs... I don’t even think I could count how many

Attached: 68266E31-B877-4970-AF31-E24D21786EC7.jpg (745x1049, 413K)

SMOKE AND GO
SMOKE AND GO

>Blue and bloom

Attached: 1539319739084.png (497x268, 45K)

fuck yourself battlefield of duty consolefag scum
last real battlefield came out in 2006

cant wait for the remake in BFV

I feel like I'm the only one that fucking hated this map with my whole heart.

I've come to miss the blue

It was a completely different game, you could easily go the entire map without seeing a single enemy through the smoke

ok dad

Noashahr Canals snipers only... home

Attached: 1541660610839.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>pkp with holo and bipod inthe containers

Longest streak I ever had

>BF rehashes every year

Do BF babs still think they are better than cod?

Hopefully that fix the fact if you spawned in the town you automatically already won when they release it for Bf5

Neither of them have been good in over a decade.

DO I BUY BF3 OR BF4
Where the FUCK is everyone playing?(don't say V/1)

Fuck off with this zoomer garbage, real shit happend on Sharqi Peninsula between two flags on the hilltop

>Do BF babs still think they are better than cod?
Not anymore after bf1, really unfortunate if you think about

>you will never storm TV station with your squad mates and fight floor to floor tossing nades, switching rifle to single shot like in BF2
>instead they gave you this bing bing wahoo every gun on fool auto rambo zoomer shit

BF3 is dead BF4 peaks at 9k players.

>electronic farts vs
youtu.be/S0aXAm0jqd0

Attached: 1541736839315.jpg (308x450, 25K)

Play Project Reality

>willingly playing walking simulator

>enough time has passed that posters on Yea Forums are nostalgic for BF3
reminder that when this game came out Yea Forums considered it the CoD-infected cancer that killed the franchise

Wrong because Bad Company 2 already did that.

You forgot about this? You can hear that music playing on a nearby radio in the background of this video toward the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3z41wvjqno

Attached: 1469627052776.jpg (1024x576, 217K)

implying anything happened on sharqi when the heli gunner was on a 50 kill streak

Bad Company series were a spin off with 32 players only so it wasn't true BF, BF3 was god awful call of duty killstreak casual shit, BF4 did a little bit better but still it was the same formula, BF1 should have had only Operations gamemode

I remember I went 62 and 2 on Metro once and got banned before the round even ended

Kek I still hear that pew pew of the cobra and calling for medic

64 player was bad. Max tolerate player count in any Battlefield game is 48

I got kicked out of a server for having a high streak too. FUCK THAT ADMIN! I don't know why I came back into the same server.

Attached: 1492486799467.jpg (959x717, 111K)

>cram 64 players into single corridor
>WOW GAMEPLAY

I don't give a fuck about some sjw cuck jokes, they better plaster amount of dislikes in bfv trailer on their next map

Isla Inocentes, home.

Attached: Isla-Inocentes.jpg (510x287, 25K)

Battlefield 3 is still the most disappointing game I have ever played, fug

How do we solve the "Meat Grinder" issue, Yea Forums?

>some sjw cuck jokes
what

2142 killed FPS forever with its levelup system

128 players
The invisible hand of the battlefield will sort itself out
>64 player metro 1000 ticket BF4 when RU is getting spawn camped
>flying UAV racking up 30k xp in spotting ribbons
comfy times

>~30v30 on operation metro
>Make a run for the overturned photobooth in the centre of B
>Jump in and go prone with my M240
>What feels like 20 guys mag dump the booth
>3-4 grenades land within 1ft of where i am outside my impenetrable box
>stuck there for like 5 minutes because no decent distraction comes up

Attached: B0149517-036C-483B-806E-33C8F79DBF07.gif (375x216, 1.54M)

fuck yes dude, that shit was a real battlefield not that gay metro flank pushing shit. This one was a crawl an inch and get shot

don't design maps that are specifically made to funnel the entirety of each team to face eachother in enclosed spaces

Battlefield was supposed to be about all out full scale warfare, it's logical next step to make a game with 128 players add new gamemode make more variety etc

bf2 did it before 2142

Who doesn't love the ptbs moments of bf3.

Attached: 1547864956762.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

there are legit two kinds of BF players

the kind that love conquest and big maps and those who fucking LOVE metro

sometimes you just don't want to look for anyone

Attached: 1545166319604.jpg (441x437, 21K)

Stop designing linear shoebox maps were it's possible to count all of the points on one hand and start designing maps like they did in the BF2/2142 era.

Battlefield hasn't been good since 2142.

Attached: 2142.jpg (760x368, 89K)

I'm a simple man, I want a 128 slot bf3 metro server. Even better: let us use the rush variants of maps in conquest with extra points

this was already done in bf2
>chokepoint fight
>suddenly beep beep
>boom
>+10 kills and 1 suicide

Damn shotgunner here with frag round, shit so cash on that stairs.

this is now a refractor thread
multiplats OUT

Attached: 1532631429517.png (724x540, 219K)

>tfw no comfy two seater jets

By not making them.
It's sad to see how these maps became a norm in the series.

Attached: grind maps.jpg (960x2159, 542K)

back in my day you didn't have to look for anyone on any map because we had this thing called a commander that spotted everything relevant for you to play the objective after a quick sat-track

Attached: 0e7dfd16ba14971815ce182c6519a94d-daja7sx.png (1200x772, 1.03M)

3 of these are instant quit for me except for argonne

this my niggu

fort vaux operations is kino

>no more comfy 6000 tickets firefights
>no more ears ringing after all the fighting and explosions.
Why did you have to remind me?

Attached: 1559939797869.png (720x1280, 1.46M)

For me, it's rush on fort vaux

>you're alone and deep behind enemy lines and capping a point.
>But there's an angel looking over your shoulder who spots all the bad guys.
>He's not even using the satscan. He's zoomed in enough to manually mark stuff
>He air drops a jeep for you once the dust settles
Zoomers don't know this feeling. They get bored if they go longer than three seconds between spawning and seeing an enemy. Anything longer than that and they zone out and start eating tide pods.

To be honest Rush seemed like it was completely dead in BF4, and i missed BF1 so i don't know how poplar it was? How is it in BFV?

I used to run around the outskirts of this map with a silenced pistol like james bond and pick off snipers
I miss that game

No idea why they took out manual spot out of BF4, you could only mark one enemy at the time

tfw

Attached: screen042.jpg (1820x950, 104K)

multiplayer in battlefield 3 or 4 was like an adventure. Any over the top shit you would ever see in a modern warfare trailer you could pull off in a multiplayer match in the battlefield games.

> arica harbor
> home

youtu.be/ULbZUoPN5BU

Most fun you can have in bf3.. until some asshole starts running around with the sks+holo or the auto glawk

>they put a fire cap on the AN94 after Battlefield 3
IT HURTS

One of the most retarded and worst maps ever made in FPS history. Signaled the death of the BF franchise.

Attached: CeK0uS8UIAAcGUV.jpg (552x496, 19K)

he wanted a (You), you gave him exactly what he wanted.

Attached: 1526835017235.jpg (684x373, 49K)

Probably because nu-era battlefield maps are too small. In the 2/2142 era, the commander could zoom in and get the power to spot whatever he could see with his eyes, but you'd run the risk of tunnel visioning and losing sight of all of the other fronts the battle.

Meanwhile in nu-era, most maps are tiny and linear. So there's no real drawback to zooming in on what's usually the only point of interest for the team at any given time to spot everything that moves.

Those mother fucking kikes at EA took down the revive servers so they could eventually """remaster""" the game and make a quick shekel off of it.
The day Gamespy shut down was the end of the golden era for me.

Attached: 1243435678.jpg (259x194, 10K)

we can only hope they remaster it instead of releasing some monkeys paw horror show of a sequel honestly

I disagree, it's the best one of the series, inching ahead of BC2.

Bad Company games are better than everything that followed

No more rush user.Or Frontlines, or Domination. They recently got rid of the last two and didn't launch with Rush but made it available for one week and then got rid of it.

The game is a mess.

>Noashahr Canals
>M870 with slugs and 8x

Attached: 13934699_285279565161621_3635183198909156229_n.jpg (898x886, 42K)

i would disagree. every map in bad company 2 feels like metro. lobbies after the second year became rare for attackers to win even with even teams because the attackers would get funneled into killboxes and have awful landscapes. isla innocentes, white pass, atcama desert, and the jungle maps are notoriously bad. harvest day and oasis are the best bc2 maps because they have a variety of entry points and the spawns typically have enough vehicles to give cover for advancing. and those are from bc1 anyway, which had some legendarily good maps like end of the line, ascension, final ignition, and valley run.

still, nothing ever gets as bad as the overwhelming blandness of bf4s maps. thats my least played battlefield because the maps are open wastelands with no design. not bad design, literally no design. fucking garbage

i miss that blue style. it was kinda neat, at least i think so looking back on it. bf3 was fun.

I did that in BF3 yesterday son.

>tfw no comfy flight model for the aircraft that lets you make evasive maneuvers while essentially staying in the same spot in attack heli or force a lesser skilled jet pilot to stall out behind you while you circle around on a knife edge

>128 players
JUST MAKE A GAME WITH 1 SERVER ON A SINGLE GIANT MAP WITH ENTIRE FUCKING PLAYERBASE ON IT

Attached: 1458642364606.png (307x311, 211K)

>it's been 13 years since a battlefield game had mod tools

Anyone remember that glitch where the Skeleton key with Flechete's range could be drastically improved to broken levels by adding it to a certain gun with a 4x holo sight?

>dice now thinks people played metro because it was good and not because of stat boosting

sniper here

am i fag?

Was fighting in 150v150v150 tonight on planetside 2. New direct x11 update has made the frames and graphics all comfy.

Dice said they were going to do this back when they were making bf2

Live free in the NC

dice didnt even make bf2

the people who made desert combat made bf2 and then ea laid them off and slapped the dice logo on it a month or so before it launched

is this actually true? Desert Combat is legendary. I hate to sound like a boomer but nothing nowdays come close. Of course devs never release mod tools either but hey, how would they get shekels if someone could just mod ww2 into bf4??? no one would ever buy BF5 then!

so what was dices first real game then? 2142 or bc1?

It was objectively worse than BC2 in every regard. BC2 rush maps are still one of the best things I have ever played. Even better than Insurgency and this is basically rush the game.

It was a fucking clusterfuck and made me want to kill everyone who used frag ammo with that one shotgun. But it was fucking fun. Battlefield 3 was a good game, dudes and dudets.

Attached: 1556007697365.jpg (640x466, 43K)

I miss Battlefield 3

too bad no one bought bf5 anyway :^)

fuck yourself, oldfag

Fuck this shitty map and the niggers who play it.

This is why the Battlefield franchise is pure trash now. To suit the sorts of cunts who play Metro 64. Fuck all of you and fuck your mothers.

Attached: 1555455487303.jpg (466x349, 17K)

>am i fag?
If you're one of those people who sit on the base with a bipod and a long range scope, then yes.

it was funny as hell watching recons trying to get on the tower just to fall off

this is what post election refugees bring in. it's best to just ignore their babble

>not bringing the M203 with the buckshot rounds and clearing 5 dudes at once in between the containers

I played this map in the open beta, thought "well Battlefield has gone to shit" and that's the last of any Battlefield game I've played.

Harvest Day is absolute kino

Where my planebros at?

>OPERATION METRO 24/7
>NO RPG
>NO C4
>NO M203

Attached: 61567226_356404371897085_7639633190398722048_n.jpg (467x481, 38K)