Having fun with Arch Tempered Nergigante?

Having fun with Arch Tempered Nergigante?

Attached: Monster Hunter World MHW.png (1084x957, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-04-capcom-shows-off-more-new-features-from-monster-hunter-worlds-iceborne-expansion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah a few weeks ago. Once you get used to the new slam and learn to be careful, he's a pretty good fight. Definitely one of the hardest fights in the series since it feels like a straight up brawl.

They're gonna show something at e3 right?

Yes. Great fight and looking forward to your reactions of the next 3 monsters at E3. (hope you can swim)

I would have fun with Nergigante if you understand what I'm implying

that's all I'm in this thread for

Does being body slam by Nerg constantly seem fun? It usually ends in death if you didn't superman dive.

Took me 15 minutes my first kill but it his gimmick is stupid and counterintuitive

>have to be agressive because of his needles hardening
>but lol here's a move he can cancel any from any attack, including itself to punish you for being aggressive

Based, also
>tfw Nergigante will never fuck you with his raw strong cock

Imagine being body slammed by Nergigante all day and well into the night

Yeah, if you made a tank specifically made for EX Behemoth, you're pretty much not going to die and beat ay nerg (although more than 15 minutes)

worst fight in game. only got the armor set then gtfo. running with friends actually makes it less fun which is a first for me

killed it once in solo and done with it
mhw is too soulless or something else that doesnt keep me playing dont know

Based as fucking fuck

NO
AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: f60.jpg (250x249, 7K)

Yes!(No!)

Attached: ATN at it's finest.webm (800x424, 2.74M)

>Can't go one MH thread without scalies talking about how much they wanna fuck Nerg
Please stop

Well at least you beat him. I'm sure that there is a large percentage of players not being able to beat him at all.

Spent day one constantly carting. I barely cart anymore, but I have still only had 3 successful runs. Pic related is my second successful run.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

I havent fought any arch tempered monsters because I stopped playing on PC before any were introduced, and I dont feel like going back to grind out gear thats going to be obsolete when winter wonderland expansion comes out in a few months.

Attached: i guess.jpg (542x699, 152K)

Last I checked, tons of people on twitter say it took them more then a day to get a single win against him. I don't know if he's actually that hard or if they're just that bad

I watched him KO kushala daora 15 times in one fight. Used longsword and chargeblade against him. Cant imagine beating him without foresight slash or guard.

Probably just bad. Even normal Nerg gives normies alot of trouble.

>Trying to shit talk an enemy by posting footage of you getting your ass kicked by it

Iceborne isn't set to release for PC until early to mid next year my dude.

>Doesn't even try to get away
Why?

That's just showing how retarded his new move is. He can chain it off of any opening following an attack and he just did it 5 times in a row there. I had a similar experience in the final area and nearly carted to him right before killing him.

Is the instant dive blockable without guard up? If it is, I don't see why people dont just lance it to death.

Nerg has a tendency to jump behind his target and then slash them. And then there is the body slam that is very funky with the hitbody and where you should aiming that shield. If you're not build for tanking in general, you will lose to attrition with all those clip damage adding up.

Does the PC version try to group players by region or something? When I played PS4, I swear I almost never saw the same names in SOS, but now that I moved over to PC it seems like I'm seeing the same 50 people over and over again.

I just watched a LS dude use all the Heroics and kill it in 5 mins without coming close to any danger.

Alright, how exactly do you avoid that? Do I need like 3 points of evasion in my setup? Hammer user btw

I beat Extreme Behemoth with randoms, nothing is hard now.

Attached: 1463519075122.gif (260x173, 1.14M)

How long did it take?

>tfw no nerg gf

Attached: 1519790686390.jpg (2000x1364, 708K)

Beating Extreme Behemoth with randoms isn'y difficult as long as you are/have a tard wrangler in the group.

The chip damage will ruin you if you aren't already used to Lance and fast at deciding which defensive option to use. That move where he flies up, slams down, bashes his head, and then shoots spikes will butcher a Lance who doesn't think fast about their current HP/Stamina situation. It wasn't too much of a problem for normal tempered but with AT the chip is potentially lethal.

You shouldn't even be trying tank that move, the few time I got myself caught it in I just did an advancing guard towards him to avoid getting caught by the spikes. Everything else is pretty manageable even with just guard 1

He's pretty fun solo, now I'm having fun watching him delete randoms.

Delete randoms?

Yeah, after dying to it on day one I started sheathing and diving away from it instead of trying to guard it at all. I'm just saying that somebody trying to Lance him because it's "safe" without actually knowing how Lance works will get fucking smashed by it.

I'm just jumping into groups and it's amusing when he dunks on someone.

holy shit based

Attached: average MHW pub session.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

Based

I love doing that shit.

5 points of evade window and you can reflex dodge everything. That shit is fucking awesome.

>5 points into evasion
Do people actually do this? I've been maxing out evasion since MHFU and everyone that plays with me or finds this out calls me a shitter.

got all armor parts
so im done with him

The only shitters are the ones who cart. You can't DPS if you're chugging potions like a bitch and running back to the fight from camp. Empress gamma waist is BiS.

Fuck 'em, going for earplugs was pretty popular back in the day as well.

>Almost every HH user I've ever played with randomly (even back during Tri/4U) played backline support/healslut
>Ever since I started playing World, this now applies to most SnS users I encounter
Am I just cursed or something? When I saw the replies to MH's twitter account talking about the HH, all of them were "praise HH users! HHbros are the best! Looks like I have a reason to use HH again!" and I felt like I was a crazy person.

Well Iceborne is going to fuck over SnS by giving everyone the SnS ability to use slingers. The very thing that made them a healslut will make everyone a healslut even more.

Yes, was done with him on day one and got your Iceborne ad.

Attached: 20190607130818_1.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

On some weapons with zero defensive moves I always run it. Don't see how else I would dab on the monsters' heads with my honker

>The very thing that made them a healslut will make everyone a healslut even more.
But there isn't any slinger ammo that heals other players?

they bringing back oils

god I want to fuck her so bad

Attached: file.png (322x202, 130K)

Pretty sure it's the same guy every time. There are better monsters anyway.

Attached: miss ballfuck.jpg (821x998, 293K)

Sorry, I mean slinger and item. They will use those while still equip to their weapon.

When are the other ATs coming back? I had JUST double dipped when most of them were available and was rushing through the game as fast as I could so I could get all the AT armor I needed and I was only able to finish the Kushala Daora set before running out of time.

Knowing Crapcom I can't believe they didn't add in a "preorder now" somewhere on there.

lol make me

Randomly

>using slingers with weapon equipped makes everyone a healslut

No it doesn't, it finally gives hunters an easy way to keep monsters from running way. Shit's going to be fucking amazing.

Call me when the rewards aren't trash.

When is capcom showing stuff anyway

Is there no armor?

Attached: mama nerg.png (1131x586, 146K)

Tuesday, June 11th
11:00 AM MHW: Iceborne Developer Showcase with Ryozo Tsujimoto & Kaname Fujioka
12:30 PM MHW: Iceborne Demo hosted by VampyBitMe
3:30 PM MHW: Iceborne Demo hosted by VampyBitMe

Wednesday, June 12th
10:00 AM MHW: Iceborne Demo hosted by VampyBitMe
1:00 PM MHW: Iceborne Demo with Special Guests ** and ** More info coming June 6th!!!
Streaming/*

Thursday, June 13th
10:00 AM MHW: Iceborne Demo hosted by VampyBitMe
1:00 PM MHW: Iceborne Demo hosted by VampyBitMe

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-04-capcom-shows-off-more-new-features-from-monster-hunter-worlds-iceborne-expansion
source

Attached: gamma.jpg (1200x628, 149K)

Thank you user

>equip a few gemeralds and a silly snake hat so that every time I heal myself everyone else gets healed too

Every fight is now EZ mode.

The armor has some niche pieces. PC and Xbox don't get a layered set out of it, only PS4 gets layered Ryu from AT Nerg.

Got all the tickets I need solo without failing a quest, thanks NERDgigante haha gottem.
Then I tried helping people SOS for the fun of it and it took me like 6 or 7 quests to find a single group that doesn't cart like it's going out of fashion.

The game is full of people who like self-imposing rules and get triggered by anyone who doesn't follow them:
>evashun is a crutch!!1 >:(

I never really cared for affinity or meta if this made it into the meta or something, so I don't care for Maximum Might. The vambraces would be pretty useful for me though.

What can we expect from E3 aside from a full Glavenus reveal?

I wish I thought MHW was fun, but I just don't like it as much as the older games.
I hope the zoomers have fun with Monster Hunter like I used to and don't just abandon it once a new fad comes along

Attached: 5421517469_d0d2997eec_b.jpg (1024x678, 79K)

>The only shitters
aerial
IG

Wasn't there promotional art showing off Steve, Lagi, Zinogre, etc.? Maybe they'll show off some of those.

Exclusively aerial? Because I've seen some pretty good IG users that jump around a lot, but know when to stay on the ground.

I hope we see swimming.

People who only know how to spam jump because it looks flashy and it's safe, but they commit 5% of the damage despite being 25% of the team.

As opposed to doing 15% team damage because IG is hot garbage in world?

I don't play IG, is the damage output from the aerial spin attacks really that mad?

Yeah it's really bad outside of maybe ice IG hitting luna's wings, probably balanced that way because most monster attacks can't hit you when you're helicoptering

He was pretty easy, though almost everything is after extreme behemoth. Ancient leshen was a walk in the park as well.

Attached: 1449616762378.jpg (697x697, 22K)

fucking hell user

Attached: 1541138803551.png (1165x947, 1.09M)

>named said to be derived from buddhist god daikokuten
>大黒天 lit "big black heaven"
>big black
>negro gigante
hmmmmmmmmmmm

They have a hidden lobby system so you only see the same people in your "session", though I seem to always have an international group of Europeans and Asians despite being in Scandinavia.

I stopped playing a few months ago and now I don't remember how to play my main weapons. I don't want to ruin peoples hunts relearning the game.

Attached: 1549499721636.png (600x753, 530K)

So many fucking shit randoms on Extremoth. If you manage to die when you have a tank with spot on precision with the comets, you should fucking kill yourself.

Everything post Extremo was easy mode indeed.

Attached: Smoll.png (376x665, 30K)

Die worldzoomers

Attached: long sort.png (741x942, 984K)

>IG main
>now paranoid because IG is apparently shit
>Proceed to download mod that lets me see team damage
>AT Nerg
>Me, 2 GS users, and LS user
>GS users do 36% and 25%, I do my 25%, LS does 14%
It was only a one time test, but how do LS users normally fare?

There's nothing wrong with IG, getting ground combos off with triple kinsect buff plus crit skills does good damage, plus the kinsect dropping explosions everywhere. Vaulting attracts a disproportionate amount of scrubs though.

I'd love it but I seriously doubt it'll happen

I keep bashing my head against MHGU but god damn this game is obnoxiously frustrating. There is so much damn busy work to do anything. When even I have a goal in mind like getting a new piece of armor for a skill it always seems that there are road blocks that get in the way. I spend more time looking up things then I do actually hunting monsters which is the only enjoyable activity in this game.

Attached: 1343535243980.png (600x550, 243K)

AT Kushala Daora is the stupidest fucking monster I've ever fought in this series
Worse than FU Plesioth

>farm Windproof 5 to make it easier
>lol it does FUCKING NOTHING

Also have fun running around for 5 years waiting for it to land so you can hit it a few time if you're a blademaster numpty.

they only reason they didn't is because of has no option to preorder yet

>>evashun is a crutch!!1 >:(
Well, it is, and it teaches terrible habits.

On PC, no, but I'm pretty sure Iceborne was available for preorder on PS4 by the time AT Nerg was up.

Sure it let's you be a little be more sloppy with timing evades but it still won't save you from bad positioning.

>green sharpness

Attached: 53b753d154f99ba562a271c1353424df_doubt-increasingly-verbose-x-doubt-meme_938-477.jpg (938x477, 58K)

The only bad habit is carting

What is windproof even good for ?
Doesn't the description of the skill perfectly fits what Kushala's wind does ?

Just to be clear I meant male Nergigante

Most of the time it does. It's very easy to tell that a lot of monster attacks are designed to be impossible to roll through with base iframes, and that Evasion breaks those conventions for no reason other than to make you think less.

Honestly it’s either super easy or super hard with randoms. Get a good team and EX Behemoth goes down in a flash with very little effort, but if even one person on the team sucks then it becomes a fucking nightmare.

>Ran around laying Mega Barrel Bombs
>Nerg constantly body slams them
>Did this for about 10 minutes, sneaking in GS draw attacks where I could

It was an anticlimactic win since I feel like he was tailor made to be annoying bullshit with his instant flying slam and 200 damage through maxed out armor sphere endgame armor on every hit, shits on Temporal mantle shitters with his 100 damage jabs, and his spikes harden in like 45 seconds.

His armor seems like ass, but I guess the appeal is the shitload of gem slots. I don't feel the need to do anything more than one and done.

Attached: 1557300176297.gif (480x270, 513K)

>making breakfast

So Icememe is released in September for PS4 and early 2020 for PC right?

They’re almost completely random throughout most of the year, but they’re all available during seasonal events for the whole event.

you can craft the leggings with one 1 kill anyway and that is the only piece that is "meta"

PC was just given the 'Winter' window. Could be released surprisingly early like the base game in early August last year. But yes, PS4 is September.

PC won't come earlier than December, thats a fact

I’ve made him my bitch. Fucker decided to reward me with ads to Iceborne.

That was for the anniversary specifically, not Iceborne. That said, the three known returning monsters so far were all on this image and it proves that all these monsters have World style models already, so they’re much more likely than other older monsters to return in Iceborne. The only ones I don’t think will be in Iceborne are Lagiacrus (unless they add a brand new Leviathan into the game alongside him) and Gore Magala (the changes it causes to the ecosystem are so drastic they’d need to create a fucking LOT of new assets just for him and Shagaru). Fatalis is 100% in given how much they shilled it earlier this year. The anniversary was all about Fatalis until they started reading Iceborne stuff, there’s even a new figure of Fatalis out and numerous renders of him all over their site in the same style as the one in this pic, so they wanna show off his new model.

Attached: 52CD5708-1B7F-4456-906F-500569FA2D20.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

people suspect it will be after december to dodge steam winter sale.

Kushala’s wind is unique and requires his own set bonus to counter. Do that and he’s by far the easiest AT, can’t even put up a fight. Fucking retarded decision to make Kushala’s wind a unique thing, I don’t think there are any other wind effects besides maybe Legiana.

One fight in the entire game, AT Luna. Windproof makes the supernova easy as fuck to superman through.

Another mega dragon with magic powers?
Do you know what my favorite monster to fight is? Pukei-Pukei.

Attached: hide the pain.jpg (467x447, 249K)

You don't understand
Windproof 5 literally does nothing against the big vortexes he leaves, and even the little wind that always blows you back when you're really close.
I don't get how they expect short-range weapons to even hit him without getting combo'd out of his passive wind

Also paolwhomu.

Fatalis is about as basic as elder dragons come. I don't know what they did to him in later games, I've only played MH1, MHF2, and MHW extensively, but all he did in MH1 was walk around slowly shooting fireballs and doing a slither dash. Sometimes he flew up in the air, flew lazily over to someone, and tried to fireball them.

That’s what I’m saying, Kushala’s wind is immune to Windproof and requires his own set bonus to counter instead. I was in the exact same boat as you until someone in these threads told me Kushala’s wind is different to the other wind effects.

Ahh, ok. Thanks

perfectly fine on grugblade

In 4U and genU, he got a few new fire breath attacks and a more interesting moveset but the most magical of his attacks is still just "spread fire powder then blow it up"
Fatalis potentially in MHW has me excited lads

Probably not as fine v. monsters that are dangerous to spam SAED against though.

if you don't spam saed you aren't playing cb

I kind of like elemental CB.