Nintendo E3 Leaks

Was going to post this on my twitter but I got a NDA from a Nintendo Lawyer

I'll need you guys to keep the identity a secret.
>Erdrick is the DLC character
>Half of his alts are his iron armour he wears
>Moveset includes his spells and "Slime"
>Final Smash is a rush attack finishing with "Kazap"
>Releases after Direct is over
>More Town gameplay
>Story is just in the village and monster attacks happen at random
>Mario Maker 2 gameplay
>Brawlhalla trailer with Adventure Time DLC (will be revealed first at Ubisoft conf.)
>Prime 4 concept art revealed. Was first person but now will play like Uncharted
>Mario Kart All Stars revealed
>Mario Kart but with crossover characters including Sonic,Link,Pac-Man and Captain Falcon
>Animal Crossing: New Beginning
>Can upgrade your town to a city
>Other new features I wasn't told
>Releases October 4
>Teaser for Next Star Fox game
>Inspired by Starlink and Star Fox Adventures based on trailer.
>Can Play as Fox or Falco

That's it, hope I don't get caught and I hope one of this caught your attention.

Attached: aszfr1bpn0n3olift8ws.jpg (1600x900, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_&_Biggar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Half of his alts are his iron armour he wears
Erdrick doesn't wear iron armor.

Erdrick also only has like 2 spells in DQ3, that's the point of the game is you can recruit and stable different party members for their abilities and spells.

If you're going to make a fake leak at least look up the game before you spout bullshit.

>Prime 4 plays like Uncharted.
I almost believed this until I saw that. I refused to believe it. If Nintendo does that it's going to fall apart.

>Prime 4 concept art revealed. Was first person but now will play like Uncharted

Yea Forums will go full allah akbar over this, too bad it's fake

They already turned starfox into a "cinematic experience" game, even by miyamoto's own words

you’d have to be retarded to get threatened legally for leaking information, then go to another part of the internet and post “Nintendo told me not to leak anything else”. Awfully bad fake leak.

I swear you retards have no social skills whatsoever.

>Adventure Time DLC for Brawlhalla
Why have DLC based on a show that ended already
>Mario Kart All Stars
>With Sonic
It would be neat, but I would rather just play Sonic's racing games at that point.

>Animal Crossing: New Beginning
Jesus fucking christ, at least try to make a reasonable sounding title instead of reusing a title with the exact same meaning as New Leaf.

This other leak destroys all leaks

Attached: 4FDF35CB-B05B-4DDE-B276-E95B2BA60177.png (796x559, 137K)

>Mario Kart All Stars
Fuuuuuck. Gotta watch Ubisoft tomorrow to see if the Adventure Time thing is real, just so I can confirm this leak is legit. I want this so bad.

>no luigis mansion or astral chain info
>despite those games obviously being at the direct

fake

>Erdrick doesn't wear iron armor.

Pic related

>Erdrick also only has like 2 spells in DQ3,

DW3 Hero Spells:
-Heal
-HealMore
-HealAll
-HeallUsAll
-Vivify
-Repel
-Outside
-Return
-Ironize
-Expel
-Sleep
-StopSpell
-Zap
-Thordain
-Blaze
-Fireball
-Firebane
-Boom

I mean, this "leak" is clearly fake, but you could not possibly be more wrong, user.

Attached: EArmr.jpg (256x286, 13K)

>Starfox
>Erdrick is the DLC character
>Brawlhalla
Congratulations on writing such a spooky story, Steven King.

Attached: 1560037274491.png (580x750, 609K)

Where's No More Heroes 3?

I wasn't told everything

Imagine LARPing as Sabi

Pic related is the Hero from DQ1 wearing a set called "Erdrick's Armor"

And yes, those spells are the levelled up versions of the 4 spells he knows

play the games

?

Not at the Nintendo show. I don't know why you think it would be.

Also it's a Cease and Desist that Sabi got not an NDA
>imagine being this smart

>no mention of WarioWare from the leak thread
>not Metroid 2.5D
fake and gay

Attached: 1560127389622.png (792x557, 137K)

>Was going to post this on my twitter but I got a NDA from a Nintendo Lawyer
>I'll need you guys to keep the identity a secret
OH GEE I WONDER WHAT CREDIBLE LEAKER JUST GOT A C&D FROM NINTENDO.
Fuck off. Riding the back of a leaker to just post a shitty fake leak like this, what were you thinking?

Oh yeah I heard what happened to you earlier. Sorry, bro.

>no Candence of Hyrule new trailer with releases after the direct

fake

Why are you trying to pretend to be the leaker that just got a C&D just to post your Nintendo wishlist? Literally the saddest thing to do

Deathloop and Fallout 76 BR also happened too

Yeah I saved an old version of that
So basically any faggot claiming to be leaking Nintendo's Direct without those two features is lying out their fucking teeth.

Proof

Attached: C&D.jpg (1480x462, 203K)

fuck off you're not sabi

>Smart & Biggar
kek

this is fucking retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_&_Biggar

If it "plays like uncharted" and isn't gay, im way down. If it actually plays like uncharted that would hurt.

>Mario Kart but with crossover characters including Sonic,Link,Pac-Man and Captain Falcon
This is were the leak falls appart

>>Prime 4 concept art revealed. Was first person but now will play like Uncharted
you fucking what

Yeah, I think the same thing, especially since Sonic has his own kart racers and just had one

I can email myself too retard

This isn't proof the real Sabi already posted this
Actually stop posting you LARPing sperg

>>Prime 4 concept art revealed. Was first person but now will play like Uncharted
There is no way they're doing anything but going by-the-books for Prime 4.

Animal Crossing?

Attached: 1558752615004.jpg (820x412, 140K)

Games journalist here.

I don't know if OP is telling the truth or not, but nothing he said contradicts the rumors I've heard.

>Nintendo
>being capable of making a sequel without changing shit that no one wanted changed

Have you never played a Nintendo game before? 100% of their sequels are "exact same as a classic game, but with some shit changed to make it a worse game".

>Brawlhalla trailer with Adventure Time DLC
Neat.
Damn, that is neat.
Too bad I won't see Daytona's Hornet in another game for a while.

Game journalist here.

I say you're a faggot and that doesn't contradicts anything you've heard.

op larping as sabi and a journalist in one post, next level faggotry

>present at the switch reveal
>TSA got its first trailer at the Nindies Direct
>implying the next title won't debut in the Nintendo Direct even if it's a timed exclusive
Just found out he has his own thing on the 12th though. It'll be one of those two

>Got an NDA from a Nintendo Lawyer

Literally ESL AND misusing the terms
Fuck me, you didnt even try

kys i always see faggots on Yea Forums making simple ass mistakes.

Confirmed fake. Why would they do this when Team Sonic Racing just came out?
I would also expect Nintendo to milk MK8 even more instead. Also, give us some fucking Mario Party DLC already!

LARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPFUCKINGFAGGOTLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARPLARP

Someone who got a >CND< From a Nintendo Lawyer wouldnt

A. Broadcast a defiant Leak for Nintendo to see

B. Leak it at all

Which means it feels like you're in the middle of the action, not that you're watching a movie and not playing the game, dumbfuck.

I'm a real journalist and not a game journalist, and what I say is that this "leak" is bullshit and unsubstantiated and no one should believe this.

Rate my fake leak
>Mother 4 (made by japs, not shitty westerners) revealed
>SBU character is the protagonist of Mother 4
>New Rhythm Heaven game
>Metroid Prime 4 trailer showcases Samus dress up options
>Nintendo reveals it bought back Rare, will staff it with former employees
>Rpgmaker MV showcase featuring new Corpse Party and follow up to Fallen Makina

Completely overhauling how the game plays is definitely not “some shit”