What if neither banjo or steve get in but it's

what if neither banjo or steve get in but it's
another fucking fire emblem rep

Attached: 1498320301388.jpg (1294x810, 197K)

They're all third party characters you fucking moron

Either way
>more generic anime characters

Attached: 9876578083678.png (469x468, 315K)

I like anime

Oh boy, you’d best be ready for a three houses rep. You’d be naive to think it wasn’t coming.
It won’t be the next reveal, it’ll be near 3houses release.

I hope it happens so all the rosterfags have a stroke and stop shitting up Yea Forums

You did post the worst kyoani, so you must be on something there.

>Pokemon rep
>Captain mavel rep
>Fire emblem rep
what could be worse than any of these three?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_MarvelUltimateAlliance3TheBlackOrder_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 239K)

thats next month brother

Edelgard would be pretty cool though.

Nice bait you almost got me

Attached: bardock NO.png (853x759, 362K)

I thought it was September release?
Either way, I think they’ll come out faster now. They said all 5 would be out by Feb. The games been out nearly 8 months and we’ve had 1. That’s 8 months to pump out the remaining 4.

>People are still delusional enough to think a three houses rep would be fucking Edelgard, one of the three backseat characters as opposed to the actual main character which has male and female counterparts

New Pokemon and FE reps won’t necessarily be bad. It depends on the source material and the execution.
A marvel rep getting in would be like the equivalent of Goku getting in, which I think is way more likely to happen first. The worst thing that could happen is Steve or Banjo though, frankly.

I dont know if i want a really heinously awful rep just to dab on smashfags, or a really good one so i can actually play him

I’d be cool with it, I like fire emblem

I’m not sure who qualifies as a smash fag. Surely a cringeworthy one like Steve would just end up being adopted by them though? If they are going to flood the board with discussion on a character, i’d rather it was a good one.

Mate, Three Houses is coming out eventually. Every fucking Smash Game after 64 has featured Fire Emblem characters to promote a upcoming game in the series. Even Ike was added in for that reason to promote the as of then most recent Fire Emblem game which was Radiant Dawn. A Fire Emblem character is fucking guaranteed, my nigger.

Im really looking forward to steve AND banjo posters getting btfo
I dont even care who it actually is and I stopped playing smash
but when these dipshits get silenced, im gonna laugh.

you think we WON'T get fire emblem and pokemon as dlc?

>tfw Smashfags made more threads about the FE expo than FE fans
>tfw Smashfags talk about FE characters in Smash more than FE fans
>tfw Smashfags somehow shit up FE threads more than the generally awful FE fanbase

Attached: 1550382902934.png (286x320, 31K)

It's Banjo you fucking moron

>smash fags are actual cancer
wow and no one was surprised

Thats because FE "Fans" are usually just waifufags.

Huh, neat

Attached: neat.png (979x548, 617K)

Can confirm

Try again

Attached: 1530001531576.jpg (512x512, 40K)

Noooooo way. They wouldn’t put in ANOTHER blue haired clone as a “””””new””””” character.

Good. That's the fate rosterfags deserve. Add in Sans, Freddy Fazbear, something from Fortnite, and Angry Birds.

yes please the butthurt would be sweet

It's going to be fucking Ezio from Assassin's Creed. Just watch.

Of course they are not getting their franchises are not japanese and smash is a biased game were they buff,nerf and add characters based on favoritism and pride.

>Three Houses rep
>when fucking Xenoblade 2 missed the deadline for getting in the game
I know doomposting is fun and all, but it's only effective when it's realistic.

Attached: 1533741736269.jpg (719x637, 153K)

that was for base game retard

No, he's right. The fact that each character comes with a stage and music means the DLC can't possibly be a character that's already represented. Because then they wouldn't be able to have any new music.

Fire Emblem in particular couldn't get a new rep because we haven't heard any music from that game.

>ANOTHER blue haired clone
Byleth has green hair, and Edelgard has white.
Those are the only potential FE reps beyond an outsider like Sothis.

it's going to be phoenix wright

Edelgard is actually larger on the box art than Byleth and Beleth. They're promoting her really hard.

>the fighters I chose were from franchises that haven't been featured in smash yet
How fucking hard is that to understand?

Attached: 1559938486892.png (634x642, 591K)

>Because then they wouldn't be able to have any new music.
What

Where's her nose?

Attached: hmm.jpg (768x768, 67K)

He never said this though

>Xeno didn’t make the cut
It was an excuse you fucking moron. They didn’t want to put a Xeno2 rep in. All the dlc has been worked on after the game, they can add anyone they want.

>Sakurai explicitly said the roster (and DLC) was laid out at the start of development, excluding XC2 from getting a fighter
>hence why the Rex costume comes with the season pass, and there's a ton of XC2 spirits in the game
Based retard

HE DIDN'T SAY THAT AT ALL YOU FUCKING MORON, SUCK ON THIS ENORMOUS DONG

cope

Attached: SuicidalClown.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I hope this happens just to cause smashbabby tears
Stop shitting up Yea Forums you fucking assholes

What anime

we have like the full 3 houses soundtrack on youtube, what are you talking about my guy?

He actually said none of the DLC was laid out until the full base roster was already revealed.

The fuck? Why did they release it before the game is out?