TALES of ARISE

youtube.com/watch?v=YpuyQO_vNLc
What is she seeing,Yea Forums?

Attached: Tales of Arise - E3 Announcement Trailer _ PS4, X1, PC-1080.mp4_20190610_135823.566.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmHrdClnKtU
twitter.com/tommy_feb_26
youtube.com/watch?v=fEMQXiSx2LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FUVDtwpWgp0
toarise.tales-ch.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=3qSoLwky5Gw
famitsu.com/news/201905/08175883.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g_kQZbbtpXw
progameguides.com/news/tales-of-arise-leaks-ahead-of-e3-next-chapter-in-the-tale-of-series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder: ignore all posts with the words god eater, subhuman, normalfag, trash, and soulless and watch the retard squirm as he has to samefag the entire thread

I unironically cringed when I saw this during e3

Of course you did, kid.

This doesn't look like tales of it look like something made for people for don't even love tales of.

I really did. Just imagining a fuck huge group of people seeing it made me cringe.
I generally enjoy anime games though just this one came out of nowhere.

I cringe easily but I didn't, there's something wrong with you, this trailer was surprisingly not cringe for an animu game.

Yeah yeah kid we get it you "fit in" now you can go back to bed.

Is this going to have only 2 playable characters?

Yup already confirmed by the fact its action shit.

I mean, Vesperia did the same thing last year. This kinda stuff doesn't really have anywhere to go, and Xbox happens to be a host to all manner of games these days, so a lot of companies probably just try to squeeze in come E3.

I'm not trying to fit anywhere.
I really did cringe, why is that so hard to believe?

Any chance Go Shiina is in charge of the soundtrack? The few songs he composed were the only good thing about Zestiria. Well, his songs and Edna.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmHrdClnKtU

Why didn't they have the narration at the event?

Also the girl is cute.

Attached: img_sc_03.jpg (1024x576, 443K)

God Eater 4?

Well, this guy is the director.
twitter.com/tommy_feb_26

Attached: Capture.png (288x416, 130K)

Oh so its going to be shit.

Seems good. If they make the combat good that's all it takes.

Combat is already confirmed to be trash.

director, producer, whatever it's all the same as long as I can keep talking shit while no one replies to any of my posts

By your ass?

>while no one replies to any of my posts
Not so fast bucko.

Imagine thinking God Eater is good.

Attached: Aqua_Teen_Hunger_Force_Shake_Stew.jpg (480x269, 14K)

because you're a faggot

another series dropped in the "not allowed to discuss on Yea Forums anymore" bucket

me on the left
you on the right

Attached: tired of your shit.jpg (1117x480, 115K)

More like Tales of ARSE

i see vesperia still is the best-looking tales game

Attached: Tales-of-Vesperia-Definitive-Edition-Differences-Graphics.jpg (640x360, 164K)

why the hell are all the youtube links showing up as "forbidden or private"?

2 much bloom

Can't really say without more details.
Luckily tales fes is soon.

During battle it always has a kinda sideview which already seems nice.
The one scene where he's running and a monster pops up the camera is showing from the back so I'm thinking that's the overworld and we'll drop into battle once we run into enemies like in all tales games.

Turn off your VPN
or stop being a 3rd worlder

im not a third world ant or use a vpn, everything was working ok until a few hours ago

>God Eater
>rolling

RIP TALES 1995 - 2016

>pink hair
preordered

Attached: 1559867003469.gif (815x458, 1.93M)

Yes it's great to see a perfect series is now reborn in ultimate HD i seriously am excited.

The rolling reminded me of the half circle dodges in Graces.
I hope we still have a backstep though.

more like tales of ESCAFLOWNE, fucking hacks.

More like Tales of ARSE, right fellas? Ha haaaaaa. It looks nice. I'll see myself out, thanks.

tales of arise? more like tales of NORMALFAGPANDERING.

Literally what does this in any way has to do with ESCAFLOWNE ?

>microsoft sees SNOY is fucking up
>microsoft sneaks in and gives some money to japanese devs to make jrpgs
Noire's shares are transferring to Vert oh no no no

she sees her franchise dying.
>hurr durr dodgeroll
>hurr durr dodgeroll

She's beautiful, God I love anime

Attached: 1550978230270.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

anyone could see that from a mile away. don't forget 360 was the weeb console of 7th gen.

BASED QUINELLAFAG

Where's the Switch version

Attached: 1556056050706.jpg (914x1249, 266K)

Reminder the Alicization game comes out this fall.

LOL NO

PS3 had more Tales and anime games released for it than 360 turd

Switch couldn't possibly hope to run this

360 had idolmaster and exclusive jarpigs and shmups
ps3 had ???

>slower, deliberate combat
no thanks. I only play games where I can do hundred hit combos against sandbag enemies that can't fight back so I can play through an entire fifty hour game without ever seeing an enemy attack animation

The game is on both consoles though.

you gonna love Jrpgs then. actually me too, i absolutely dont care about dodgeroll action shit.

>mystic moon
>then the evils dragons attacks
>only someone from the other world can saves us

the theme and setting is pretty similar. generic 2019 weeb shit has replaced the pseduo-isekai theme but i wouldnt be suprised if chad-san mcanimedude dons some giant robot suit/giant-possession halfway through the game powered by the anime qt's craving for cock.

Are you retarded? This game has nothing to do with that shitty show.

Don't worry, switch will get Tempest R.
I really hope so because the vita remake games were awesome.

Less budget and a less powerful console a better game makes.

>then the evils dragons attacks
The dragons weren't evil in that show
>only someone from the other world can saves us
Hitomi did jack shit in her own show, user.

A glory of a good budget?
Also, I did not realize everyone already hates this.

>I did not realize everyone already hates this
Me neither. But I'm starved for tales so I'm open to anything.
At the very least the story and light novels will be great.

>everyone
I hope your not referring to Yea Forums.

Not even everyone in Yea Forums hates this, is just Rollfag samefagging and the usual resetera antiweeb trannies.

I haven't seen anything I dislike yet, but also nothing I really like.
The girl is cute. Don't get the flame sword, he already has another one and the girl uses guns, so the guilty crown like sword drawing felt a little over the top.

I'm curious about the other party members and battle system.

We just got 5 seconds of gameplay but it looked good enough, typical Tales of just without the battle transitions. I just hope they don’t sacrifice too much just to go for the open world meme.

>What is she seeing,Yea Forums?
my dick arising

Seems like it might play like Berseria somehow

Do you think her healing arts will be shooting at you?

it's not an ordinary flame sword

Attached: ae751c2d4fc7b37b6c5bd95a44adb787.jpg (640x960, 256K)

As usual it seems like this game will be a hit or miss depending on the quality of the party members, like every other Tales game, since the main characters look like the most stale and boring shit they could think of.
And since this is basically just the exact same thing as every other game ever storyline wise, I am hoping the gameplay holds too.

Attached: 757171a6111b6462e6be24c784372e74.jpg (400x299, 28K)

Good characters and skits are the best thing about tales.

Looks like blonde with a hint of pink, like magilou

imagine god eater bullet customization

Attached: bullets.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

They've always been action games dummy

Let's be real though, there's a notable similarity in the visuals.
Did they just upgrade the engine or what?

Attached: 20190209201958_1.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

Guy looks ok, basically an edgy Ludger. Girl looks sorta ok but her dress seems like a weird fit for someone who uses a gun.

All Tales reveals only show off main hero and heroine at first. The rest of the party will be revealed one by one

Go Shiina left Bamco a few years ago.
Just after he composed one of the best Imas songs ever.

Attached: Smug Shiika.png (876x696, 663K)

No dual audio no buy

Is he gonna be alright?
That looks painful.

Attached: arm.jpg (1355x721, 148K)

>Forbidden or Private
WTF happened?

>Literally just Guilty Crown x Xenoblade

Looks cool, glad the MC is a dude again

Why does he wear the mask?

Velvet > most Tales MCs.
This is a fact.

I mean he's an independent contractor now it's not like they can't just hire him like they did for GE/CV

Nah she's one of the worst

>Guilty Crown
HEIL SHURER

Velvet > most Tales MCs, by far.
This is a fact.

I agree but most Tales MCs suck, the only different ones have been Luke who sucks even more on purpose and Yuri who has the whole vigilante deal going on.

I don't want to hope just to get disappointed by Sakuraba providing his usual repetitive tracks.

she wouldn't even have a drink with the boys

Looks like he's a nobody slave forced to be a knight/guard who then "breaks free", which is the theme of the game.
Honestly would have had more impact if he were black.

She's the best.
Cringe shit taste.

This. I skipped Beseria

The "epic" background music in the trailer already reeks of Sakuraba.

Oh, yes. It's not like she's a particularly good character or anything. But yeah, 95% of the Tales MCs are literally a steaming pile of insufferable shit; anything that breaks the pace was vastly welcome.

I live in third world shitter and I can watch it just fine

Oh boy, a black protagonist is exactly what the threads needed to get even more shitposters.

And learning how to write, too. Which checks out.

This is true. Ignore faggots like this who need a male for fujo reasons or hate her for not being a generic pure white mage waif.

I mean, not everything he does is shit, the Dark Souls music is great, but that one fast paced battle theme that he reuses in like 10 JRPGs he doesn't care about gets old after a while.

>le edgy revenge oneechan with moe gap
Fuck off. Velvet is shit MC.

Attached: 1495956076532.jpg (600x600, 27K)

I'm very excited, bros.

Attached: notlaila.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>boring as fuck MC
>generic as fuck heroine
>she's protagonists's sword's host, where did I see this before
>everything else looks uninspired as usual
>rise up gamers
I'll pass thanks.

You can almost see up her skirt when she reaches for that gun.

Attached: delete this.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

I think they've had dual audio for a while. I just hope that the Japanese version supports Japanese text. I bought ToB on PC assuming a Japanese text mod would be made like Tales of Zestiria, but no dice. I played the Japanese PS3 version when it came out though, so not a huge deal.

We have a time traveler here!

Sounds cool

Nigga do you really think a Tales game won't have dual audio?

None of them did until Zestiria.

The setting puts a completely justifiable background and personality development as to why she behaves the way she does, and she sticks 100% to reasonable choices through her mindset up until the literal last second of the game.
That alone makes her vastly better than effectively any other Tales MC with maybe Yuri as an exception. It has nothing to do with "edgy", it has to do with every MC in Tales having severe mental dysfunction and making the most infuriatingly stupid choices at every turn, railroading you into a parade of stupidity you have no control over because "he can't help it, he's retarded and nice."

The fact Velvet interrupts the starting dude trying to talk to her about giving up the moment he starts to talk and lets his guard down by shoving a fireball at his face BECAUSE it'd be retarded to stand there and listen to him when you are two seconds away from escaping is amazingly satisfying far as Tales standards go.

I'm intrigued. Which is weird, because I'm been unenthused about Tales for a while. After playing Tales of Vesperia in January and having a significantly negative shift in opinion from how I viewed it 7-9 years ago, I thought maybe Tales just wasn't for me anymore except for a couple select entries at most. But something about this trailer has my attention. Maybe it's the nice design of the girl. Maybe it's that they ditched the Xillia engine probably. Maybe it's that it looks like they changed the battle system (which I've always been fine with, actually). Maybe it's that parts of it seem to suggest that they're putting in actual effort this time. I don't know, but hopefully it's good.

Wallpaper material right here

Attached: D8qrCyoUYAAZYEl.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

tiger blade where

Attached: gameplay.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

So this ISN'T Lailah?

Lailah had a nice design, but she was terrible. She kept dumping meaningless fluff text, but when the potentially interesting plot questions came up, she would play retarded wow so hilarious.
What were they thinking?

>I'm not trying to fit anywhere.
everything is le CRINGE!
thats sooo cringe right Yea Forumsros man this post is totes cringe.

This game will be English dub only.
Why else would they choose an English narrator for the trailers on the Japanese youtube channels?
They haven't done this before for tales.

I thought this was Lailah with her Shepard mentioned in Zesitira as a prequel but this is Tales.

Attached: 1555204452878.jpg (1280x2880, 1013K)

I hope this shit has no connection to the other Tales games other than title. These fucks have proven they cannot even handle the concept of a tertiary sequel.

I think it's dual protagonist. Either way I'm gonna use the dude since he looks cooler

If English is the original language it better be good. The level of detail they put into the graphics makes it seem as if they have the budget to get good voice actors.

Tales hasn't been announced at an American show before either so it's probably just because they were revealing it at an american trade show. When they show it at a Japanese show it'll have the Japanese audio

>It's not-Ludger and not-Lailah
You were all wrong, it's Gaius and Muse.

Attached: D8q3kPsU0AEvWZh.jpg (500x275, 25K)

You are blind AND stupid

I hope they nail the personalities of the two leads, so they're engaging to follow. And so I can ship them hard as fuck.

Attached: 1546755299699.png (875x720, 803K)

Considering the quality of Berseria's subtitles you'd have to be the most turbo of weebs to be sub only at this point

Attached: berseria subs.png (752x468, 230K)

looks so generic. i dont understand the hype.

Is this game going to be in the Berseria timeline? It looked like the girl was the dudes Seraph.

The OP was absolute hype.
I watched it everytime I booted up the game.
But mine had lyrics because I'm not an EOP.

Also symonne best girl.

this is a tales of arise thread. the cyberpunk thread is thataway

kek that looks like someone used some speech recognition algorithm to generate the script

>generic hack and slash combat

Attached: first half.jpg (640x457, 42K)

will they ever go back to Vesperia's Cel shaded artstyle? this new game barely feels liek a Tales game at all.

Half decent subs are a diamond dozen

Attached: 1551272208473.jpg (600x853, 221K)

fuck you.

>hating on gap moe
You are a true faggot beyond salvation

Attached: 1336090667169.jpg (360x500, 41K)

Wew, I'm wondering if this one will have simultaneous worldwide release.

Looks good. Skipped Zestiria and Beseria but I'll probably pick this one up. Also, how was the vesperia remaster?

Post fanart.

Attached: D8rdXcRXsAAODHw.png (573x794, 363K)

FUCK IT TOOK ME FOR FUCKING EVER TO FIGURE OUT HIS VOICE. ITS THE NIBBA FROM CLANAD AND ANGLE BEATS.

>TALES of ARISE
what were they thinking? Why not tales of ascension or something? Or is the locale called Arise because i'm pretty sure the game is about rising up

>barely feels liek a Tales game at all.
and that's a good thing! Tales games have always been mediocre, hopefully this one will change that.

looks better than Zestiria/Berseria already, but only 2 playable characters?

I just finished remaster and have to agree, it aged pretty well.

its not any worse than Xillia, Vesperia, Berseria, etc. These games always have nonsense titles

I understand Japanese, so I was still fine, but man, these things had to suck for people who didn't. Hopefully the quality control is tighter in this new game.

>but only 2 playable characters?
Why in God's name would you actually think that.

>but only 2 playable characters?

What on Earth makes you think that?

Yuri Lowell > most Tales MCs.
Fixed that for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEMQXiSx2LQ
>I wanna be white, WHITE
What did they mean by this?

Ok, she looks good here, and less of Lailah clone.

Ludger
>Dick time over so hard you create a parallel universe and try to murder your self just so you can keep your selfish wish
>Be so fucking amazing in the past that even when future you tries to fuck you over you have none of that shit.
>Ice your own brother
>Kill god
>Pays of millions
>Is also pals with god herself
>Has a cute daughter

Attached: the best.png (240x280, 79K)

>Also symonne best girl.
Who?

You guys ready for some multi-track drifting?

Attached: sayhello.webm (960x540, 2.35M)

RULE 34 COMING SOON

Could Unreal 4 even do cell-shaded stuff?

My peanus weanus haha :)
The answer to "what is she seeing,Yea Forums?" is of course my peanus weanus :)

you and me both, buddy

What changes do you think they made to the combat? More or less like TP or CC system?

Self-insert/silent protagonists are always better by default, but the comparision is not exactly fair.

Ludger was a bland faggot.
>but muh sad life story
Garbage. The entire game was a mess.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

It is called Tales of Arise because it is the first tales game arising from Baba's ashes.

I don't like genocidal maniacs

Literally God Eater tales.

Who ?

Sure. Just look at Arc System Works.

>But mine had lyrics because I'm not an EOP.

I played Japanese games in Japanese for like, give years. It was fun, but now I'm starting to play games in English for some reason. Though I still tend to check the Japanese versions for differences.

Fanart, obviously
SFM/Blender ?? never

Characters stick out like a sore thumb, environments are way too realistic in comparison.

>Worst time line: He's bland and she's tsundere
>Good time line: They get on great and flirt nonstop
>Best time line: HATE SEX.

Symmone a shit. Glad the party left her in a crying wreck after kicking her ass.

Oh, she. Almost a literal who. All I remember is that she was supposed to be some damned powerful seraphim that sided with the big bad because REASONS.
Was it ever explained?

white in western culture is adopted by traditional christian beliefs and as such as seen as purity. This was due to the nature, and characteristics of the Palestine people. Who where seen as dark skinned. The Palestine people worshiping the Muslim teachings would be considered evil, or black.

white on the other hand represents death in Japanese culture. With other colors having the same cultural meanings as they do in the west. This may be noted thanks to traditions like anime and other adopted Asian culture aspects that the west revived may be a reason why we share similar meanings of color.

They will probably do a combination of both, I think they are going to make the roll cost CC and like in past entries they will reward you for using it with good timing and punish you if you just try to spam it.
Personally I prefer the TP only system, but Berseria system was also pretty good.

Then they have no excuses.

Nah the worst timeline is he's just a nice guy with a strong sense of justice without any other notable traits while she is a nice pure girl who loves everything and hates fighting.

Best timeline is they are both interesting characters in their own rights who also have great chemistry.

The former seems more likely for her at least, simply because she looks like a chestlet, and chestlets tend to be more bland in Tales.

why doesn't it look as good as Vesperia?

Just like that classic '80s movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

At the very least she doesn’t look like an emotionless girl so at least we are safe on that front. I wouldn’t mind if the guy is a bit more of a jerk compared to past protagonist but not a complete bitch like Velvet.

Boohoohoo, he saw in me what nobody else would~~~~ Those people that were afraid of me because I had the literal power to fuck up countries and make people murder each other on whim never understood me, but he did~~

Same ol same ol.

>Self-insert/silent protagonists are always better by default
How exactly?

Velvet was really only a "complete bitch" early on though, and she mellows out over time prior to her mindbreak.

I've stated it as if it were a fact so that makes it a fact

>and chestlets tend to be more bland in Tales.

ONLY BECAUSE THEY DECIDE TO DO NOTHING WITH THEM. WHY DID THEY RUIN THE BEST TIME LINE!

Attached: best timeline.jpg (1200x1197, 757K)

delete this right now

Attached: D8qFouZV4AAzzzK.jpg (3840x2160, 1.23M)

I hope we a more Yuri like protagonist

Besides Xillia 2 what other games have good self insert/silent protagonists? I am honestly curious Ludger was great.

Zest and Beseria are not that great so it's fine to skip. If you liked vesperia or haven't played it yet you should pick up the remaster

magilou? more like hagilou

Attached: ancient.jpg (1225x971, 167K)

Anything that gives you more room for choices or projecting a desired personality in a lead role for an RPG is always better than the alternative of mellowing down a character so s/he is as broad and excusably open as it gets in order for you to not need suspending your disbelief once the whacky-and-adventures kicks in.

HOLY KEK that scene was great. Even with all of its countless faults, Zestiria did have a few good parts
>the previous Shepard becoming /our guy/

My new wife

still mad his not an actual character and just a silent protag.

and no, putting in voice-lines too his one note respondnes dose not make him a character.

I hate (You)fags, though.

The chances of Tales FES having a story trailer introducing the characters are pretty high, right?

(You)

Is there nothing on pixiv yet?

Wait, it's literally the same guy who directed God Eater 3 and Code Vein? I really hope it means the combat will at least be decent. God Eater 3 and Code Vein both have flawed combat systems, but at least they're much better and more engaging than any of the combat in any Tales game.

I hope this guy being there directing it means that the combat will emphasize player skill more than pumping up stats.

I do too on most occasions, but I am not really accounting for personal tastes.

I am pretty sure they will, Tales of trailers are usually great... and then the game come out.

Yeah, they'll probably also get the voice actors on stage and do fun stuff.

They were able to port GE3 why not this one?

>pink hair
>blue eyes
She looks like a much cuter Megurine Luka. I'm so glad Japan hasn't fallen for the "black afrogirl" meme trend, and likely never will.

Attached: 1559188461546.png (275x369, 8K)

Everyone was putting chips on this trailer being show during Tales FES, so yeah, we are probably going to get a few more details. I'm not expecting much, though.

The title sounds so weird. Usually it would be something like Tales of Ariseria or someshit.

>Rise Up

Hmmm...

cringe

SFM When... hahahaha who i am kidding ??
Fuck SFM animators and their fetish with cartoon and western shits

Attached: 1485756256980.png (303x508, 129K)

prefer pink hair + green eyes.

Attached: 20190110234358_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Tales of Uprising would have made the most sense I guess?
Japs are just stupid with their engrish.

JRPGs aren't actually RPGs, despite the name. They're not "build your own story", the story is already there. Trying to add actual choice to that just waters it down and damages any sense of canon. At most there should just be alternative non-canon endings.
A self-insert protagonist is the absolute worst type of protagonist possible. It's not about (You), and it never should try to be.

It's kind of nice seeing them going back to the standard hero and heroine pair. I don't think they can pull another bait and switch after Zestiria.

They alternate between real and fantasy words

At least it's not another game with Re:____
>Tales of Re:Rise

>Nah the worst timeline is he's just a nice guy with a strong sense of justice without any other notable traits
Well that's what I consider bland. But yeah, here being a snowflake princess would suck. Though based on what expressions we can gleam I don't imagine that to be the case.

are we getting a popularity poll this year

Attached: >kratos fell 14 fucking places.jpg (1077x1737, 508K)

>Tales of the Re:tard - Isekai Edition

Have they confirmed couch co-op is still a thing?

Japan always has the gayest taste. And I've said it before, I'll say it again. These polls aren't a measure of actual popularity, they're a measure of who's fans are autistic enough to vote.

I hope we get some good weapon variety.
The rifle already looks nice and two swords is okay I guess.
A mommy character with a whip would be something new.

Is this still in Zestiria universe? goddamnit

I hope not, but it's hard to tell. She has a sort of white mage look but she uses a gun, which is somewhat contrasting.

I can't think other than Age of Empires since the "WE WUZ KANGZ" debacle.

Rutee was the white mage and she was a thief.

Attached: 12.jpg (900x937, 240K)

is it?

>seething

Nope

Looks more like it will be in the phantasia/symphonia universe with the two planets.

TALES OF ARSE

Attached: DE-TOX.png (1000x1413, 516K)

No, it's not.

Fuck Steam, no physical, no buy.

Thank fuck

And I guess the huge fire enemy could be Ifrit.
Summoning spirits are back baby.

>Assbel in the top five
God I hate japs and their seiyuufaggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=FUVDtwpWgp0

I unironically thought of this

As opposed to ironically thinking of it

physical is a meme these days,
even on consoles you still have to download patches and updates.

I loved Asbel in the Japanese version.
All I could think of was "I'm playing as Kururugi Suzaku".

Your future in videogaming looks grim if that's your standard.

Buy it for home consoles, then.

Namco is retarded more news at 11, they will most likely port it after some time

Not that that sounds like a good thing in itself desu.

exactly, and manually

Do they still ban Yuri from these polls?

yes.

Can God be eaten?

Can you think of any other circumstance where Yuri WOULDN'T be in the top 10 for a popularity poll?

yes
leon too, but judas gets to compete anyway

It's mostly memefaggotry. If it was solely seiyuufaggotry Flynn would be at the top and Collette would be the most popular girl. None of the top 3's seiyuus are particularly big either.

Attached: _-1020344769296314368.webm (320x180, 692K)

If you are not autistic enough to vote, does your opinion really matter?

How will ufotable screw this up?

Not an official popularity poll, but the official site hosts some wallpaper polls which you can sorta gauge their current popularity with.

Attached: img_ranking.jpg (935x1011, 532K)

toarise.tales-ch.jp/

Attached: bg_kv_01.jpg (2000x3328, 1.11M)

Good morning reddit

This poster really has my expectations high for the two main leads.

Attached: 1527269725913.png (692x479, 306K)

>zero belts on both characters
They finally learned.

Who the fuck likes Sorey? Holy shit.

Someone post that image about the belts

No Milla? Disappointed.

Good morning virgin

Fujo

Looks soulless like every other anime game that uses UE4

youtube.com/watch?v=3qSoLwky5Gw
Rise up gaymers

Why are fujos the only ones that always vote in these polls? It's not just Tales. Fucking every Japanese game gets results like these

>famitsu.com/news/201905/08175883.html
>we want the western audience

GAMERS RISE UP AND OVERTHROW THE FUJOSHITS

>Tales of Guilty Crown

Attached: 038-bfdb9.jpg (1440x810, 138K)

This'll need updating as soon as we get the official character artwork.

Attached: 1477844866621.jpg (3025x2975, 1.52M)

Good, I like when they care what I think

MC looks cool and heroine looks cute.

I enjoyed Berseria enough to finish it after abandoning the series from Xillia 2 until then and I'm happy to see the series shifting back to a more serious tone. That name is going to get it meme'd to death but oh well, those same types were going to cry about it being weebshit anyway. Liking the MC design. Not much else to say.

I think MUH GRAPHICS made that obvious. Literally the MHW of Tales. It'll get mainstream attention just for looking "pretty"

I hope we get Egoist for the OP song.

Yeah, great, now they've been replaced with rips

>Asbel
kek

Attached: 1521920828246.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

More EGOIST is never a bad thing

Attached: 1361837716812.jpg (3000x2107, 1.42M)

How do you pronounce "EGOIST"?
E-GO-IST?
E-goi-sst?

E-GO-IST

It's clearly God Eater though

Attached: D8r2BlbUIAAerxn.jpg (1200x1600, 211K)

Actually hope they shake the combat up, liked the world and stories but was never a fan of the combat in this series.

And set as new phone wallpaper.
Thanks user.

Is this suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing?

In Zestiria main heroine appeared in the middle of the game.

good

Mik is the heroine.

AARRRRTGGHHHH MYE PENIS AAAA IT HURTS

Zestiria's music is just way too good, fuck.

Lets hug bro

>Geass fag
I don't see how that's better.

i am so hype bros!
she is a beauty!
looks like velvet with pink hairs

Attached: pink velvet.jpg (1317x697, 223K)

Attached: Belki_115_1137229076328878080.jpg (870x1024, 150K)

Because like I said, it's a poll of whose fanbase is the most autistic. Most people who like a character or a thing just think to themselves, "I like this character or thing" and quietly enjoy it while shutting the hell up. Fujos (and extreme waifu fags) aren't content if the world doesn't know the glory of their character or thing so they're the one who will go to the effort of voting. Perhaps multiple times.

And if you think this is bad, this is still better than the Persona polls where the winners are typically the bland no personality silent hero

why are there always subhumans shittalking about tales games as if they ever finished one?
niggers seen nothing yet and posting things like " battle is shit confirmed"
fucking subhumans
fuck off to your fall out or jew wick threads

Is that orb where they contain Efreet?
I think he's the fire demon in the trailer.

Probably another get all the spirits game (or at least 4), which means at least some good dungeons with element based riddles. I am hyped for that.

I like that she looks like an adult. In fact both heroes being adults is already a good sign. I suspect there will at least be one annoying tag along kid but we'll wait and see. I mean Laphicet ended up a lot cooler than I expected from a twerp in a moo moo.

Jesus shit Berseria needed better in game alts

Attached: laphi vs cet.jpg (1920x2168, 901K)

>getting hyped for Tales Of after Berseria and Zestiria

No thanks.

I hope she will be in her twenties or her thirties.

>he didnt like zesteria
lol imagine having shit taste

Why are you here, then?

I think the latter is asking for a lot considering how 35 is apparently old enough to be considered ancient but Im willing to settling for low to mid 20s.

Attached: Raven_N1.jpg (640x960, 181K)

Berseria and Zestiria are bad because the producer of those games was Hideo Baba. Now that he has left Bamco, I hope things will be different.

Well this is where we find out how much was all on his shoulders anyways. God I hope there's a world map.

I hope we finally get a granny character.

Attached: bmUploads_2013-05-17_2795_TOX_L_05_chara_ntxt_03-copy-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 278K)

Looks really good. This might be the first Tales game that I buy.
I liked Velvet from Berseria but not really enough to compel me to buy the game.

It sucks that the industry is so horrible right now that I don't really care if this is yet another example of Tales being past its prime.

The producer for Berseria was Fukaya Yasuhiro

That'd be kind of cool.

Attached: muscle granny.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

I understand he stepped in midway because Baba got shitcanned

dilate

cope

Attached: NUT.gif (500x375, 693K)

Verb

I haven't seen anything too alarming yet.
I am a bit worried about it being an empty open world though.

Wait, Raven is 35? I thought he was mid 50s at least..

We probably won't see what I consider the most alarming issues for a while.

1. Bland corridor world
2. DLC bullshit
3. Battle system details.

action word

>bland corridor world
Joke post? Seems the same exact shit as Zestiria with a coat of God Eater.

Never played any Tales games. I have some questions:

1. How much are they Action and how much are they RPG? Is it something like Ys or Dark Souls where it's more timing and skill-based, with precision parries, dodges and the like? Or is it more like Diablo in that your character stats and gear matter more than your ability to recognize and evade attacks?

2. Which is the best game to start out with? There are so many and whenever I see Tales threads on Yea Forums, there doesn't seem to be a consensus on what's the best. I have PC, Xbox 360, PS4 and Switch, so I'd preferably like games that are on those platforms.

Is Quinella romanceable? Not interested otherwise.

So a bland corridor world. Shit. I want a big expansive world map.

>Megurine Luka
Thanks user, I was trying so hard to figure out why is she so familiar.

why is yuri banned?

1: Like Diablo, too many JRPG elements in them to be considered pure skill based. All the Tales games shake up the combat, though.

2: I am a huge Berseriafag, but people in this board hate it, so maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea. Symphonia and Vesperia are considered the most classic and generally the objectively best Tales of games. (Both are outdated as hell, personally speaking, but people won't shut up about them).

Attached: 1560118400095.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Is every Japanese franchise getting westernized lately or something?

literally who?
i never found her

You could just, you know, pick the one that looks most interesting to you personally and play it.

1. I guess of the toy they're closer to Ys but more combo centric. Not quite Devil My Cry but a step up from Ys depending on which one you play.

2. Well Vesperia just got a fancy smmancy new HD port that's on practically everything. It's generally well regarded so I'd say go that one.

Attached: 1543326582456.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

same for me
god damn

That's where the money is.

Yuri and Leon are banned because they literally always win when they are in.

Jesus, from the back she looks exactly like Lailah. There is a timeline where she's voiced by Matsuki Miyu.

Am I the only one who sees the name of any Youtube video in the catalog as "Forbidden or Private"?

Attached: 1532706589243.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Did you finish the game? I don't think you can really miss her. Only a few castaways are really out of the way.

I see. I was hoping this would be the kind of game where a skilled played can go through the game without taking a single hit of damage through good timing. I'll check out those two classics you mentioned, then once I'm done with them I'll check out Berseria. Thanks.

it's between diablo and dark souls. Only a modern tales game will prepare you for arise so zestiria if you like boy's love or berseria if you like straight shota.

Hope I can take off that broken helmet the MC is wearing. He's obviously able to see through it, despite the lack of obvious eyeholes, but once it breaks - might as well take the whole thing off.

did you also cringe, when they showed dragon ball?

One last questions: Are the stories connected to each other or are they standalone?

Literally copied Elphelt.

Pretty sure you will be, judging by the last couple games you could always set hairstyles/accessories and outfit separately.

>Are the stories connected
MOST of them stand on their own. There's a few direct sequels but they're easy to spot from the numeric suffix

>okay with the main girl's face, but not her hair and outfit
>can give her cute short hair and a less bland outfit
Suddenly I'm more optimistic

Oh don't worry, there will be $100+ of costume DLC.

I was seeing that earlier but it fixed itself. Try refreshing everything.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10 ccd0 4chan-x.png (815x641, 35K)

Like Final Fantasy, all of them are stand alone except the games that have a 2 in them (like Xillia 2).

If you are going to try Berseria, might as well add it takes place like a thousand years before the events of Zestiria and in the same lore and world as that game, but the stories are completely stand-alone.

Why is it that Japanese/Asian games are the only games that embrace feminine beauty these days? Why does the west fetishize ugliness?

Attached: ama8y6t2xg331.jpg (740x900, 111K)

I like El's transformable gun way more than that gun summoning.

Broken helmet might end up being locked for a while. I imagine the MC will lose the rest of the helmet at some point during the story and then you'll be able to screw around with his accessories.

Yeah, I was surprised to read that too. The way the game carries on you'd think he's at least mid to late 40s. But nope 35. Fuck Im 36.

Attached: Raven_Cut-in_(TotW-RM3).jpg (1024x647, 60K)

I didn't watch the trailer for the top image but I can't help but feel like somebody's taken a piss.

>wedding dress with armor
What happened at her wedding? Arranged marriage?
Did she make the run for it with a random soldier or is the MC secretly her lover?

Number of minutes since Arise has last made Yea Forums mad: 0

GAMERS ARISE UP

RISE UP

This. Probably MC loses part of the mask at the beginning, gets some character development and then breaks the rest.

gooks think anyone older than 20 is old as shit.

CHICKUN ARISE CHICKUN
CHICKUN ARISE

lol, what a couple of retards

It's from Ninja Theory (Tameem's) newest game.
youtube.com/watch?v=g_kQZbbtpXw

cant wait for the porn

Guess it's time to move on from this.

Attached: vXLoJWl.jpg (1080x1920, 262K)

Holy shit, get out you fossil. Goddamn, I'm only 6 years away from that.

Attached: Capture.jpg (575x371, 36K)

aren`t you a bit too old to shitpost old man?

Presented without comments

Attached: westvseast.jpg (1477x439, 163K)

Nice graphics, but looks generic as fuck

Probably arranged. The synponsis states that both of them want to change their fates. The heroine is probably some type of royalty on Rena while the MC is a enslaved guy from Dahna who regains control after his mask is broken. I can kind of see the half mask thing sticking around for part of the story since it might give the heroine some power to control him so he doesn't just leave her after regaining his own will.

Gun Lailah is cute, please stop trolling her

something is rising up in my pants

Isn't the hambest even missing her legs and just has a big wheel instead?

So, you just picked a least attractive character, who could be an antagonist?
Tales games also have uglies, usually some bad guys.

Because SJWs are all over the place in the west.

I'm partially to agree with this. I was hoping after Berseria they would go back to a more simplistic battle system, though it seems by the video, they tend to make it more action oriented with the camera focused in front of the character. It really looks like Star Ocean and Dragon Quest had a baby from this images and trailer. Who knows if this is going to be a good thing in the end. I just hope the multiplayer isn't removed.

Attached: hmclock.jpg (4608x3456, 3.12M)

>35 is apparently old enough to be considered ancient
This is only from Asians' perspectives, right? Or is it the same in the West?

Looks like they both might have been captured/prisoners at the start. The train scene is while the guy still has the full mask and no sword, clothes are tattered, girl's dress is simplerer. Guessing its because the guy's powers were sealed and the girl is from the opposing planet.

Attached: toa_t2.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

so how do you tell what time it is

I thought Tales protagonists were usually twinks.

progameguides.com/news/tales-of-arise-leaks-ahead-of-e3-next-chapter-in-the-tale-of-series/
>is the follow up to Tales of Berseria
Please tell me this only means the follow up in terms of production order, not story-wise.

WRONG

Attached: llyod_shrine.jpg (2448x3264, 1.75M)

Tales of Arise looks great. If they release it on PC without denuvo then I'll buy it. It'll be my first Tales game in a decade.

Most tales games end up mediocre.
Will this be another mediocre RPG?

Nobody knows for sure but it doesnt sound like its playing in the Berseria univserse, but who knows.

Being unattractive due to your age is acceptable, and even so a character can still look good "for his age" (Rowen for example)
Being unattractive due to an accident is totally acceptable if it's for plot reasons
Being unattractive due to genetic is kind of dumb since the devs can choose what their face look slike and so on, but it's acceptable if the character is not too important
Being unattractive because the character is fucking fat is not acceptable in any circumstance. Nobody is just born fat, you can ALWAYS get thinner at any age, and being fat is more disgusting than any unfortunate facial trait. Fat people should not be tolerated in video games.

It's hard to find good JRPGs these days.

Its confirmed multi plat XBone/PS4/PC.

What other games let me play a cleric/thief

Attached: 9c1099f80f46b1c4e65f.jpg (1000x1000, 420K)

The setting shares nothing with Zestira and Berseria

it works just not in pictures. can't explain it.

nice lloyd collection, never seen this before.

let's hope it has nothing to do with Berseria.

Attached: symphonia.jpg (1351x1136, 129K)

But they need to release it without denuvo or else I won't touch it. I won't buy it, and I won't pirate it.
If it has denuvo I won't play it. Without denuvo I'll buy it day one.

If only gameplay were all. The lines on the trailer are just a collection of cringey anime buzzwords and explain precious little what the game is actually about. Monster design is boring. MC appears to be a generic silver-haired chosen one edgelord. Pulling swords out of chicks, we've sure never seen that before. Can't say I'm hyped.

How do we know for the first time if a Tales game is connected with another or not, like how Berseria is connected to Zestiria, for example? Does Bamco tell us about it prior to a game's release during events like Tales of Festival or do we find out about it ourselves by playing the game?

With Berseria they didn't tell us, we found out because the release trailers had flags with symbols from Zestiria

Looks like they are trying to cater to people that don't like Tales while making the game as aesthetically inaccessible as ever.
That's 3 in a row that looked bad. I guess that's going to be a rip for me and tales of.

And the trailer clearly has normal feminine women as well. What's your point?

>let's hope it has nothing to do with Berseria.

It's because of vocal autists like you that what could've been a trilogy is dropped without proper closure, in favor of a mediocre anime button masher. Fuck you.

Again, JRPGs do it too. Queen Brahne for example.

Seems like a female Zaveid to me
Which is fine

No fuck you. Zestira was trash, Beseria was mediocre. Vesperia coming out again show how fucking trash the games have gotten.

Thank fuck that trashy setting didn't take up a third game.

Will the battles still be instanced? Why do I have to sit through a loading screen every time I encounter an enemy if the combat is real time anyway?

Will I still have to pretend that I'm travelling with a full party when only 1 character is shown on screen and everyone else is a disembodied voice in my head?

Berseria was hilariously outdated gameplay mechanics wise.

Yeah I hear you, user. At the moment everything seems a little too generic. I do hope that changes with future information. I really want to be hyped so since Zestiria and Berseria both left me awfully bored and disappointed. At the very least I am digging the change in art style, but most likely due to being a huge change from Berseria.

Berseria is awful and so was Zestiria, why the hell would I want them to continue with the same universe? It's time to stop beating a dead horse.

Attached: newmangaposter.jpg (3264x2448, 2.21M)

It's a craymel cage. Arise is a prequel/sequel to Eternia, screencap this.

Buttercup is a playable character, Brahne is a villain that dies in a cutscene.

Bamco is only good at developing Tekken, Soulcalibur, Ridge Racer, and Ace Combat. That's it.

All battle mechanics in Tales games from Xillia onward are stolen from Star Ocean.

>prequel/sequel to Eternia
now this would be interesting. loved everything about that game.

Attached: eternia.jpg (3264x2448, 2.15M)

Rays just put up preview pics for Rutee's wedding MA.

Attached: D8sJjWcUIAEQmoF.jpg (800x690, 126K)

Attached: D8sJlTDVsAINFZu.jpg (929x522, 51K)

Bye user, see you in the next thread btw you liar faggot.

Attached: D8sJu7oVsAAPK4p.jpg (929x522, 73K)

CUTE

Attached: 56981836712ffaec7d1fbc001444f3bd.jpg (500x537, 189K)

so what is this game actually about?

Attached: plush.jpg (4608x3456, 2.75M)

Pandering to Tales fans.

Literally just beat Berseria yesterday.

>spend all your budget on god tier motion captured cutscenes and 500 fully voiced skits
>dungeons are PS2 era trash outsourced to niggers

Is the whole series like this?

Attached: 20190607115819_1.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

a Spanish-influenced city in Tales of Arise?

Attached: Arise.png (1649x828, 1.71M)

>Berseria is awful and so was Zestiria, why the hell would I want them to continue with the same universe? It's time to stop beating a dead horse.

I actually liked Berseria myself, even if it had a lot of faults. Legendianon, you don't like those games and that's fine, but you of all people should know that people are entitled to liking games with flaws. The Zestiria/Berseria setting was supposed to get something else, just like Legendia supposedly was. Even if it isn't in the form of a new mainline game, some kind of spinoff or side material like a manga or something along those lines would throw people who did enjoy that setting a bone.

Looks like Legendia has the most brown cast of all Tales

Velvet dies at the end of the game. Good riddance.

That would be Eternia, actually. Not only was half the party dark skinned, there was an entire planet where everyone was dark skinned as a major plot point.

The recent ones, yes.

I think like since Graces or Xillia.

She literally doesn't. Play the game.

>half
If you count Reid as dark-skinned too it's actually 2/3. Granted he's still paler than the other ones.

Why Spanish?
Seems like generic European for me, how do you notice the difference between French, Spanish or Italian cities without the iconic buildings?

Well, but being sealed away for eternity with zero chance of being awakened is practically the same as being dead.

I recall Graces actually having pretty good dungeons. Definitely compared to what we've been getting.

Graces has actual dungeon designs like that laser puzzle one in strahta. Xillia started the shitty corridors trend

True. It's really just Farah and Keele who have lighter skin-tones in Eternia.

>Tales game with romance
Good lord no

When will there be a Tales game set it modern era?

They can always bring her back if they feel like it, especially considering she's a fan favorite.

Now I want Eternia sequel with adult Meredy

Attached: 1.png (640x960, 716K)

hmm
this may have why be i felt the presentation of the game felt a tad dark souls-y

since it went to shit (graces and onwards) although vesperia's dungeons arent all that impressive either

It's fine if you want to like Zestiria and Berseria, personally they were shallow in terms of pretty much everything. I'm well aware of Legendia's shortcomings and flaws which is why I understand when people don't like the game, so it goes both ways really.

If you're taking about the expansion of Zestiria/Berseria, it received an anime with not one, but two seasons. I think that's enough side material for a game that literally turned a lot of fans against the series.

More tanned than actually being brown I would assume.

Attached: badges.jpg (4608x3456, 3.44M)

Zestiria and Berseria just can't escape the fact that every single one of their dungeons, with VERY few exceptions, are either a straight line or a series of corridors. I can count on one hand the number of times a dungeon actually puzzled me. As it stands, dungeons are just a place for random encounters to slow you down until you reach the boss. It's objectively inferior to the type of dungeons that used to be in the series. When these types of dungeons were in previous games, they were mercifully short, compared to the current dungeons that just drag on and on and on and ON long after your tolerance has dried up.

I at least appreciated Vesperia's dungeons for their variety. They were visually distinct and few of them shared the same gimmick. Replaying it again with the Definitive Edition after playing a lot of other modern Tales games these past several years made me appreciate them better.

Tales dungeon design peaked with the Moria mine. They'll never top it.

I'm tired of the "heroine has a power meant to support the hero" trope

Attached: 1553311478152.jpg (698x658, 106K)

i dunno. i distinctively remember reaching this massive looking place and the inside was just a couple of copy pasted hallways and some embarrassing puzzles.

Attached: 2-33A1.jpg (854x480, 97K)

Zestiria and Berseria are actually improvements over Xillia in that area, because this game had literally no puzzles in its dungeons.

On the other hand, dungeons have always been long corridors (the camera being higher up changed your perspective and the impression they gave, but that was still long ass hallways), and most of the time their only purpose is to slow you down until you reach the boss. In some games the amount of puzzles in dungeons is infuriating (like not being able to pass a simple forest without a damn enigm in Symphonia is pure madness).

I think he just wants them to round off the "This was all caused by evil racist Seraphim from the Seraphim world who hate humans and cheated to fuck over their brethren who wanted to live with humans and they're behind this door where you can't get to them" sequel bait from Berseria.

Half the dungeons in Symphonia were "Hey this is an interesting puzzle/gimmick" and the other half were "that part". Games need editors too.

what a weird way to spell temple of lightning

At this rate, canonically, it's either through anime shows, manga, light-novels, or fanfics.

Mind you, I love Legendia and wish it got more material too. I'm not looking to pick a fight, if anything I get exhausted at how much people try causing fights over the different games in the series. Not liking games is fine, obviously, and Zestiria alone is a heavily flawed game to put it mildly, but every game has its fans. I don't think that someone wishing there was more material for something is inherently bad, especially if it was implied to have been in the works. Tales of the Tempest R not happening is another example of that.

That said, I personally don't mind at all if the Zestiria/Berseria setting isn't followed up on again. Some things get followed up on, and some don't. There's plenty of Tales games or games in general that I love that I'd have been keen on seeing get followed up on that never did.

Finally decent graphics. Took them a while

yes i finished it
i figured out i didnt find a few people

>you can't even jump
>no multiplayer
>only playing as the MC
Worst case scenario, what would be the best case scenario? Tales fest is coming up soon and I'd imagine we'll see a ton more actual gameplay there.
Hopes?

They could do that in an OVA if they really want to finish off the story. It doesn't warrant a totally new game set in the same universe.

I'm not looking to pick a fight either. Hell, in all honesty I can't even remember the story in either of those games. I plan on watching the anime soon so hopefully that can refresh my memory. At this point in time I would have no interest in furthering the story of Berseria/Zestiria. If it happened somewhere down the line maybe that game could change my mind about the universe altogether.
>Tales of the Tempest R
I actually really Tempest so again I see where opinions differ.

Attached: tempest.jpg (3264x2448, 2.16M)

You guys have been eating shit for so long in this series that you can't recognize a good entry when you see one.

I literally give 0 fucks about multiplayer.

the character designs are so ugly
why are they trying so hard to be final fantasy

LegendiaAnon, what game do you think is the best place to start Tales with? Mind you, I can't play Legendia because of EU and shit PC. I've been in these threads for a couple days now and it's time.

mate do you remember the sea gate fortress?

>linear as fuck design
>no coherent architecture despite guards seemingly deployed there
>a few assets copy pasted in every room
>filled with monsters despite it being the most secure gate in the world

its a genuinely soulless "dungeon", just filler with a new coat of paint which makes up a lot of berseria. No real vision or purpose, just a video game dungeon with enemies to kill

Soon when ?

It's all good man, I'm just trying to be understanding is all. I haven't played Tempest but I thought it seemed interesting, even if it has a bad rap. I thought that a Tempest R would have been great so I'm pretty disappointed it never happened. I might play Tempest as it is someday just to give it a shot and see it for myself.

Two (You)s
Just checking

In the trailer it looks like you could control the woman too, at least in battles

Well, you're not wrong so it might be a pleasant surprise, but so far you can't deny it looks just a little bit generic in terms of tropes
>Male MC pulling sword from Female MC's glowing chest hole
Like next week.

Cyberpunk 2077 and Deus Ex are better than Tales.

>only playing as the MC
We already know that's not the case. The gun firing clip had the player cam on the girl while the guy was AI controlled.

Attached: toagg.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Do we have to be alarmed if voice actors from previous Tales games are reported to return in Tales of Arise?

Yeah totally bro. I'm wit you on that one, Cyberpunk 2077 is just like totally next level and that KEANU REEVES!??! WHOA that's crazy man, can't believe it. So awesome that hollywood is finally starting to get into video games man.

Same goes for Titania really, it was just a bunch of corridors and stairs and dungeon cells. They should have added windows, perhaps had some better vantage points to get a sense of scale or shape. It didn't even feel like a 3D location, more like something from Wolf 3D.

More like like Tales of Sneed

Attached: F2B51B2D-CA17-4B7F-A78B-025857DDDA1F.jpg (975x600, 381K)

Spectator mode, perhaps?

It seems that even indie game developers on small budget could make a JRPG like Tales of Berseria.

I'm in fucking love.

Depends really. I would say to start with Eternia or Symphonia. Both games have really strong elements to both of their gameplay. Starting off with Eternia might be the best way since sometimes its hard to go back to the earlier titles have you jump into full 3D. Though Symphonia is the most simplest, in combat when it comes to 3D that it can be played and probably not totally deter the 2D titles.

Vesperia is another good choice, it's smack dab in the middle ground of probably the most structured battle system (though it takes a bit to fully experience it).

No worries user. Sometimes I come off a little bitter, but it's just because I love the series so much and I truly want the best from it. I would give Tempest a go. It's a really short game (probably around 10-12 hours) so you can beat it fairly quickly. I think it gets way too much negative attention.

Attached: framedmisc2.jpg (3108x2224, 448K)

The dungeons are straight from the PS2 era, very similar to Persona 3/4. No idea how anyone could consider that acceptable today. But the outer areas I've seen so far didn't really look any better. Man, this game is seriously stuck in a time almost 2 decades ago. What's their budget for each game? Cause I don't see how they couldn't afford to put a bit more effort in them when the games are seemingly selling well enough. Development times seem much longer as well than for other low budget games, like the Yakuza series with its yearly sequels.

I hope I can see her panties when playing as her.

It's pretty obvious you only care about combat gameplay with your taste. Yikes.

Warframe >>>>>>>>>> Tales

You doomposters are really reaching.
Next you'll say you can't even play a single character everything's AI controlled.

Yes user, that makes perfect sense, it's spectator mode.

Many more fans should be like Legendianon, and I don't just mean because of his taste

>we will never get an oriental fantasy setting like Rieze Maxia in a Tales game ever again

Attached: 702D494F-B75A-4A37-831E-4F6646A9B057.jpg (739x415, 49K)

>No worries user. Sometimes I come off a little bitter, but it's just because I love the series so much and I truly want the best from it. I would give Tempest a go. It's a really short game (probably around 10-12 hours) so you can beat it fairly quickly. I think it gets way too much negative attention.

It's fine, LegendiaAnon. Tales is my favorite videogame series of all time and I've been a fan since Eternia came out on the PS1. It's been a bumpy road these past years, to put it mildly. I personally miss the escort games we used to get with the teams being combined and Bamco prioritizing mobile games over that. The escort titles often had a lot of creativity going on in them that the mainline ones of the time didn't quite match in some cases.

I might as well give Tempest a shot sometime, then, if it's that short.

Jrpgs WILL have tropes user, it's expected.
I'm more interested in the combat system and characters.

What's the color of Milla's panties?

I second this.

How is that the case? Have you actually played Legendia? Gameplay is usually the one thing most people tend to attack. The main reason I love that game so much is because the cast is so endearing. The developers actually took the time to create a second story to flesh out each of their personalities and back stories, thus creating a bond between them all. Not to mention, Legendia hands down has the best OST in the entire series.

Also, Tales has generally been about having solid real time combat, so I really don't understand your issue.

I still think we will see other Tales games that may fit the criteria that I still want to see from the series. Hearts R is a perfect example of that.

Attached: framedmisc.jpg (3264x2448, 612K)

At this point, my only actual interest is if there's gonna be a cameo fight, and who's it gonna be.

Depends on the element of the last spell she used.

Ask Jude

Attached: I see Heaven.jpg (680x929, 258K)

Hearts R is actually one of my personal favorite Tales games. I played it for the first time a few years ago, after playing several of the other recent titles. It was so refreshing having a world map again, along with a lot more side content overall that some of the more recent entries were lacking in. I personally don't mind them trying more experimental stuff with the series like it looks like they're doing with Arise, but I think doing that plus having more traditional titles on the side as escort titles like they used to when they were multiple teams would be the most ideal situation.

As it is, I'm keeping an open mind and waiting until we get a more in-depth break-down of Arise, how it plays, what its systems are like, etc. It could still end up being fun to me, even if I do agree that lately, they've been veering more into Star Ocean-ish territory with the Tales games. I like Star Ocean, but I play Tales for Tales.

Jude is a incel by every meaning of that word.

Isn’t it a bit... too short?

Milla >>>>>>> Velvet

>involuntary
It's entirely voluntary. Milla gave him an all access pass but he doesn't use it.

Fractured Milla > Lisp Milla > Velvet > Milla

Emil and Marta
With a hint of courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

This would be the best case scenario. Creating mainline titles like Arise and still having spin off titles. However I'm afraid that the mobile crowd has probably taking the latter of the plate. Time will tell. I certainly have high hopes for Arise and will definitely be looking forward to the Tales festival to see what they have in store, if anything.

Attached: newmagazine.jpg (3264x2448, 3.86M)

They're literally the same character.

Too bad Fractured Milla is dead.

Xillia 3 never.

Attached: 4EB83765-9B00-4BB0-8F2B-54BFD4F557B1.jpg (395x776, 36K)

It really is a shame the lisp was a mistake and they purged it in 2. It was cute and gave her some uniqueness.

Nice Tales of Azure Revolution game

I really hope those other two aren't party members
they look really boring

Attached: 1559766641084.png (557x563, 421K)

Why are Xbots so retarded?

You know it's a multiplat game, right?
You know MS payed jack shit beyond the E3 presentation, right?
You know 100% of Xbox games from the past couple years and going forward are multiplat, right?

I played Legendia and I thought it was pretty mediocre except for the cast and story, which were pretty good. And the music, too.

I really love Berseria, and while I can understand why some people may hate the combat and dungeon exploration, to me it had by far the best story out of the entire franchise.