Attached: file.png (940x528, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-pc-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No bloodborne
*yawn*
Pass

buttery smooth 20 fps

Doesnt regular ass game pass cover PC already? I was able to play Forza Horizon 4 on both my S Bone and my PC?

NOW I CAN JUST STREAM THEM AT 11FPS AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SELLING THEM WHEN THE SYSTEM SUNSETS BECUASE I DON'T OWN ANYTHING ANYWAY!!!1

how much is a year pass?

It does. They just added a separate option for just PC for like 5 bucks less, I think.

>Windows 10 required
Dropped

It's not streaming, faggot.
You download the games.

I got the dollar thing and saw nothing of interest. All the titles they're hyping up in adding to the future, I'll just purchase on Steam or Microsoft Store. Video games are not ready to be streamed.

Enjoy your infected system next year when W7 support dies :)

I havent used windows update in 5 years Im sure I'll be fine

western trash/western trash/western trash/western trash/western trash

*yawns*
now return to REDDIT faggot

Your PC is probably already rootkited lmao
Is it nice being part of the russian botnet?

Were the 14 Xbox exclusives unveiled any good?

Also
>two stronk womyns and one trannie
I witnessed the most woke Xbox lineup in history

But I've already been doing that, user.
>Paying for digital media

It is a cheaper version of Games with Gold you moron.

You also get to keep the games, I can still re-download MGSV

>only over 100 games.
Mean while PS Now has 800+ games and are downloaded right to your console and each time you make a new account you're given a 2 week free trial whenever you can use whenever you want for your main account :^)

>putting halo and batman next to Mary Sue 1, Mary Sue 2, and Literally Who
Wow you sure got me sold, Microshit.

>angry stronk wahman everywhere
Pure cancer, maybe it's finally time to quit video games.

Attached: cancer.jpg (1200x675, 198K)

That’s right goyim

You fucking own...NOTHING

This will sell millions of consoles + subs on PC when the library gets all the big upcoming AAA blockbuster titles from MS including Halo and Fable. Its pretty much a known fact that people care more about subscription services than spending huge amounts of money on individual products unless they're enthusiasts or buying specific collectors or special edition of something. I think this will be a huge success for MS in the long run.

I was never going to buy any of these games anyway

I can already never buy another game again because there are no good ones anymore.

>it's another fucking monthly subscription service

Attached: fa573680eed000bfb7588c306bec0349e970af60f5f1bef6fa45aa56ff3a4ba1.png (477x403, 183K)

Who can someone be so retarded? I didn't know someone who used a PC on a daily basis for entertainment could be this ignorant. You are the equivalent of an antivaxer

>bought the 1$ pass to try it out
>need to upgrade to 1903
>lost all my settings in the process, as if I reinstalled windows
Fug.

You can get game pass on PC now.

Nevermind it seems I had to restart 3 times and it magically restored all of my settings. Well off to try metro Exodus legally I guess.

and it's 1000x better then sony's so yeah Xbox won here

Dumb snoyboi

if it doesnt have lost odyssey on pc then no, fuck xbox

sort of, any game that is "play anywhere" is covered on PC by regular ass game pass, the new PC game pass has way more games.

It really might be, yeah. This is some soulless garbage, all around.

it only has 42 games that work on PC
this would only be relevant if they ported their whole library plus 360 titles to PC
then maybe I'll be interested

Attached: 1559725161635.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

But how do you spell it?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 147K)

I am still waiting for the Fable 2 pc port by the way

>sony faggots will be dwelling on old exclusives until 2077
you gotta let it go son
Sekiro topped it

Alright then, how hard is Tim seething now?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3840x2100, 889K)

Show me the entire library, then we talk.

I thought they were gonna announce a trilogy remaster or Fable IV for sure. It killed the presentation for me, Cyberpunk was cool but that wasn't Microsoft

NuLara sucks. I didn't like the old Lara games because controls are ass but this is just garbage. Who the fuck keeps buying these games?
Halo was always baby's first FPS, even worse - console baby's first FPS.
GoW is a bro dude garbage. Now with a female main character. What? Who's gonna buy this?
Bamham is just spam one button to win. At least catwoman had a great ass in one of the games, but maybe that's gone too with SJWfying everything. Don't care.
That pirate game was so bad everyone abandoned it right after the launch. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Attached: 1530105979728.png (1500x839, 371K)

There has to be a catch. How is this profitable at all for both the Xbox division and third party devs??

So what exactly "is" this pass? Do you get to play all games ever that released on Xbox as a sort of subscription?

This is the current library.
windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-pc-list

Costs like 5 bucks a month. Will get every upcoming and already released xbox 1st party games like halo MCC and infinite. Will get a whole range of 3rd party content from indies to AAA like metro exodus and the tomb raider games. Some games will move in and out every month to keep a fresh library of games. Basically the gaming equivalent of Netflix. Loads of content, one cheap price. It just depends whether you're that type of person who enjoys trying out a variety of games in the same way you can use Netflix to watch a variety of shows or if you're that guy who wants to play only specific games and prefer to own full priced digital/physical copies of them.

I personally think it provides insane value but I won't rely on it 100%. I bought their one month sub for $1 but if I find a game I really enjoy I won't rely on continually renewing my sub to play it I'll buy it straight up to own it myself but I'll sub every now and then to try out games 10-15 games I might be interested in within that month.

Its a $10 USD (temporarily $1) game subscription service that lets you play a bunch of games on PC.

Imo not worth it quite yet.

>Some games will move in and out
>out
That sucks.

>YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER VIDEO GAME EVER AGAIN

But this has been true for based PC chads for decades.

Well honestly I do buy a lot of games. I might bring my Xbox over from the summer home and try the pass out. Might be cheaper.

Well that's how Netflix works. Nothing will stay in these subs forever because MS will have to continually pay licensing for them and there'll be an agreed length to the deal. Just like Netflix they tell you which games will be moving in and out ahead of time anyway. As with everything they'll have their disadvantages but this is still very early on in its life (still in beta actually) but I can see it being really popular in a year or two's time when MS has built up an established library of 1st party titles on it (and they'll always be there they won't ever move out) in the same way Netflix has its established homemade content like stranger things, umbrella academy, black mirror, making a murderer etc and because it's a gaming subscription service like psn and xbox live you'll soon probably find cheap 1, 3 and 12 month codes on key reseller sites for like $30 for a year and stuff. It has great potential imo.

It's literally better than Steam as you own the games, not Valve. Plus, its only $10/month vs buying games separately like on Steam. For online play, there's crossplay across all platforms so no dead lobbies like strictly PC games. Also:

>streaming

What?