Jackie is fucking dead

>Jackie is fucking dead

Attached: images - 2019-06-10T014347.235.jpg (370x600, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYSFCTBdmKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That felt like a pretty big reveal to drop before the game even started

>they killed off this faggot with his annoying hispanics and replaced him with Keanu Reeves
My respect for CDPR is restored

It's just one outcome from many choices.

this, remember the last trailer, he made it out fine because they didnt stick with big nigga jon

honestly what the fuck was this guy?

>looks like a slav that came from a line of potato vodka alcoholics
>talks like a beaner
>has some gook samurai topknot

It's probably from the race mixing almost 100 years in the future.

hopefully thats just one of the routes the story can go because i actually liked him. keanu is a great fuckin replacement though.

I dont think so, it's probably going to happen no matter what you do.

This doesn't have to do with the mission we saw in the demo. The spiderbot you retrieve was for the next mission, which is presumably the one where Jackie dies. My guess is that no matter how stealthy you play that, something goes wrong and a firefight ensues. Wondering how far into the game this is though, because we clearly see V put a round in that hacker after she disables his mantis blades, but she's shown in the 2018 E3 reveal trailer too. I really hope this is at the beginning of the game. And John Wick Johnny Silverhand > Mexican guy that swears a lot.

This really makes me concerned about choices. CD Projekt put hundreds of man-hours into making that cut scene. There's no way the game is going to let you get away with missing it.

So they killed the spic but we got Reeves.

Nice interchange

>CD Projekt put hundreds of man-hours into making that cut scene
They hire other companies to do it. They don't make their own cinematics like this because they don't have Blizzard tier capabilities.

>There's no way the game is going to let you get away with missing it.
So with every other RPG that has major unskippable events? What's with the bitching?

Oh no. My diverse gay lover is kill

Not surprising, anyone with a brain could tell that he was the "tutorial" guy who would either get killed off or leave you after the first several hours of the game.

Keanu/SIlverhand becoming our main partner sounds more interesting, but that makes me wonder if they'll pull off a similar celebrity deal with Blackhand and Arasaka being the other two potential ally choices.

Remember W3 trailers? Did you see any of then in game?
Jackie dying is a story event thats bound to happen no matter what you do.

literally dont even know who he is

I think it will be inevitable, but I think they played Jackie dying up a bit. I think it will come in a mission you don't expect rather than anytime Dex appears, he might die in that mission.

Plus it gives me the vibe this game is fucking long. You arrive at the city, don't know anyone, end up meeting and befriending Jackie, we have him alive in last year's demo and interaction with out NPCs, and then I guess as you work your way up with Dex he dies. That is alot of time invested into an intro character, all before Keanu shows up.

Better be optional or else.

good riddance, press s to spit.

>Keanu/SIlverhand becoming our main partner sounds more interesting
but hes fucking dead, silverhand is going to be a hologram at best

Doubt it, since you have to end up with his car.

It's not a cutscene though

>silverhand is going to be a hologram at best
Or just a cyber version of delusion that will drag V into a state of psychosis if given the chance.

Mental ghost hallucination that exists on the net, having uploaded himself to be with Alt Cunningham and to escape the Arasaka tower exploding.

that was a weird fucking trailer considering it already killed off jackie and had the handler guy betray you and makes it unclear if this is an outcome or something that happens regardless of what you do. but in my head i make it better by concocting a story in which the voice actor who does jackie didn't realize he was being killed off and has that "What the fuck man, you're killing ME off? No no no, I don't care how you do it, gamers are retarded kids that don't pay attention, put me back in, ressurrect my character, I don't care, just do it" argument with his agent

youtube.com/watch?v=HYSFCTBdmKo

WHO CARES ABOUT "CHOICES"? Would you really prefer a half-assed assortment of text-based story beats over an artfully crafted story? what's the point?

Attached: 1559177853883.png (523x536, 420K)

silverhand used to date a netrunner who figured out how to transfer consciousness into a digital format
keanu/silverhand is going to be your tyler durden

I don't think so. You most likely run some errands for Dex in preparation for the big heist, like getting that spider bot. Things go south during the actual heist, maybe too many bystanders gets whacked or you kill someone important by accident. Jackie gets shot during the mission and dies and you retrieve the chip. You brought too much heat on yourself so Dex decides to double-cross you to save his ass. You got injured during the fight in Dex's apartment and John Wick saves your life. The end of the prologue / act 1.

People are saying Johnny Silverhand flickers, considering V stored that chip in his head, the likelyhood its a Soulkiller version of Johnny Silverhand Tyler Durden'd himself into your skull.

They'll probably take the GiTS Major route and he'll end up being a some sort of cyber-ghost who transferred his consciousness into a digital/AI format like has already said.