Thoughts on Bethesda's shit show?

thoughts on Bethesda's shit show?

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-002514_Manga Rock.jpg (1067x784, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXv5IDp8y74
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrXLQqHkJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bad

I feel more appalled at the people who were cheering.

Attached: judas what the fuck.jpg (1024x700, 64K)

it was pretty grim, had like 2 standout titles and lots of disingenuous "we love you gamers" garbage

There are more low IQ people than high IQ people.

Always remember that.

That's all I've been able to focus on. Are they all super drunk or paid to do that?

I just can't believe the amount of applause when 76 showed up, it was as if it were another dimension or something.

Attached: 1468980912089.jpg (640x360, 29K)

I found it infuriating, especially the audience plants and how they defiled commander keens corpse

The first 2-3 rows were all fans, given free tickets and flown out by Bethesda. They were absolutely plants meant to make it look like people were hyped

I went into this conference Willing to give Bethesda a chance despite the string of idiotic and immoral decisions they've made, but this was an absolutely insulting shitshow, the nadir epitome of marketing bullshit. The absolute wankery of the presenters even made me cringe at shooting nazis, and I was one of the people making fun of Yea Forums for the /pol/ shitshow back when The Old Blood was first announced/shown

it's actually normally distributed, my man. hence the term 'bell curve'

nobody cheers for mobile games lol it was very transparent

"IT'S GON BE HYPE!"

I missed it. What happened?

WOOOOHOOOOO YA-HA

It was shit except for Doom, and now I'm seeing shit about pre-order bonuses and don't even wanna buy that anymore

> disingenuous "we love you gamers"
that felt really weird, there was something very backhanded about it. so many bits where someone was like "haha, you guys suck but we love you." of course I realized that they were talking about Fallout 76 now, I forgot that existed until the press confrence.

I like seeing Keen in the saturday-morning cartoon theme, can't really say I'm stoked about the game but I don't really get the hate.

>WOOOOOOOOW
>YEAAAAAAAH!!

Attached: 1559966344941.png (264x258, 56K)

I liked it, well everything other then the mobile bull shit, but I enjoy a lot of things ;-; I can't wait for DOOM Eternal and Fo76's updates. But desu I just wish they would stop being dumbasses with half their IPs.

Is there’s breakdown of it? I was in state ordered sleep in bongland

I went in expecting nothing and came out wanting to see more of Ghostwire and Deathloop. Everything else can fuck off.

>release dogshit
>start with "we are you, because we are bethesda"
DONT YOU DARE PUT THAT SHIT ON ME
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1523800635204.png (454x470, 191K)

>Assload of mobile games
>porting an Elder Scrolls mobile game to Switch
>blatantly paid cheerers, we're talking people more enthusiastic about mobile games than people were for fucking Halo and Keanu Reeves in the Xbox conference
>Fallout 76 getting more shots of life support via NPCs to make it more like a normal ass Fallout, and a battle royale mode unironically
>Commander Keen gets a revival starring his two kids, but it's also a goddamn mobile title
>Rage 2 got a trailer just to remind people it exists
>Arkane has some sci-fi/supernatural thriller-themed shooter called Deathloop
youtube.com/watch?v=MXv5IDp8y74
>Shinji Mikami's Tango has an action adventure game called Ghostwire Tokyo
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrXLQqHkJk
>and then Doom and Wolfenstein at the end

Honestly if they had just cut out the first half with all the mobile garbage and trying to make Fallout 76 seem salvageable, and wasting time on Rage 2, and instead went straight to
>new game from Arkane: some cool shooter thing where the people die keep coming back to life on the day they arrived on the mystery island
>new game from Tango: an action adventure where a massive chunk of the population suddenly disappeared and you have supernatural powers to figure out why
>Wolfenstein: VR game and co-op spinoff Youngblood coming out next month, July
>Doom Eternal: here's a new story trailer also it comes out in November

It would've gone over way better since it trims out all the shit nobody wants to see and it would have been a very lean, expedient conference that wasted no one's time, had some good reveals and also promoted stuff coming out this year.

Attached: btw kids your greatgranddaddy has his head stapled to a lab grown Nazi super soldier body.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

the fucking guy screaming in the backround whenever the announcers said literally anything
"OH MY GOD"
"YEAAAAAAH"
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Attached: 1552995601827.gif (938x535, 2.58M)

I laughed at the constant video montages of how Bethesda is such an important company.

Combined with the plants cheering for everything even when there's nothing remarkable about the conference you'd think you're watching a North Korean play for the Supreme Leader.

This is the lowest IQ post I've seen today, man. Congrats.

Attached: 1476262642225.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I remember the time Bethesda invented FPS and VR