WHITE PEOPLE

WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: wolfenstein.png (294x362, 98K)

BLACK PEOPLE

Attached: 1556506812342.webm (1300x731, 2.91M)

Imagine being triggered people still enjoy killing Nazis, America's most iconic and easily hateable enemies for half a century.

YOU JERK

Attached: 15587446164.gif (200x200, 2.89M)

"white people"

Attached: kotaku1.png (1914x1159, 1.47M)

imagine being triggered that people are triggered over people killing white people

Most Americans don't even have any ancestors who fought the Nazis, why should they care about that part of the culture?

IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

Who cares what Kotaku has to say, it's a washed up has-been of a website struggling to remain relevant. It's got as much clout as Stormfront.

They don't care about that culture, they care about being labelled nazis for being white and not giving all their money away in reparations, and then it being normalized that its ok to kill nazis.

>g*rms
>white

Their ancestors would be considered Nazi today

Just a reminder to kill all nazis.
Oh and fuck niggers.
Cutie out.

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Is this slightly shopped in any way? It seems a bit off.

People only hate them because they are told to hate them by those who run the media, whoever that is...

Only humans get to be white and last time I checked, nazis aren't human.

DO IT AGAIN, BOMBER HARRIS

>people who differ from me ideologically aren't human

hmm where have I heard that before

BASED
BBQ NAZIS

Attached: the-corpse-of-dr-joseph-goebbels-former-minister-of-propaganda-in-B9R1NE~2.jpg (1300x930, 235K)

Israel has no right to exist.

my great uncle was a ww2 vet and he bought a remote when they were a new invention just so he could change the channel when niggers came on tv without walking up to turn the dial, and he was italian and loved mussolini and thought ww2 was a mistake

most of the veterans back then were nationalistic and racist, they didn't fight da nahtzees to "destroy fascism" and promote fags and diversity, it was for geopolitical reasons

i just hate jason schreier and want him cancelled

Stupid dumb /pol/ scum

Attached: bg f8f8f8-flat 750x 075 f-pad 750x1000 f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 32K)