I suspect that in this version Tifa is dead. Nomura preferred to kill her rather than modify the original design...

youtube.com/watch?v=aTCmN8TtkgQ

I suspect that in this version Tifa is dead. Nomura preferred to kill her rather than modify the original design, or was simply eliminated because such a character has no place in the current videogame industry

Attached: Tifa_Lockhart_art.png (166x347, 75K)

i just him to keep her big bobbers, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1556891471206.jpg (890x1444, 913K)

When Tifa does show up, will this board just be all Tifa?

*sips* Just like the good ol' days.

FFVII has a shit story anyway so who cares

replaced by jessie

I suspect that you're an idiot. She was shown in the party menu during the previous trailer.

>current videogame industry

That's right, this is the dark age of video games. Where everything is a fucking rehash, regulated to hell, and monetized. No room for fun or creativity.

just like my japanese image boards

You couldn't be more retarded if you tried

YES

Attached: 1556892508558.png (1232x1760, 2.07M)

her name is in the party list in the last trailer retard

It will only get worse. This isn't some wave of shit. Gaymers wanted this because" ewww that is racism and bigoted" and the rest were silent. In the 90's the world was completely fucking different than now. Today is a costraphobic mess of shitskins with opinions and kikes pushing women into the scene. No one has family values or knows what story telling is anymore.

WHERE
IS
SHE
NOMURA

Attached: Tifa Yuffie.jpg (640x1136, 91K)

>mfw Tifa is shown and has been turned into a trap

Attached: La estatua de Messi.png (291x277, 126K)

We have to man up and take it back, stop waiting for games to get good. They won’t, not unless we start doing them ourselves.

>in this version Tifa is dead
her name has shown up on the HUD multiple times now, they're just hiding her because they know its gonna be a PR nightmare no matter the design

I can’t believe Tifa is fucking dead

/tifa/ bros were we at

>tifa is now black

Attached: Chris-Straw.jpg (233x204, 13K)

You take it back by either forming a financial block or literally starting a Nation again and barring any non-Whites besides Japanese from entering. If enough people actually maned the fuck up and pushed back devs like Square might make better games again which is what I want the most. Fuck everyone else I just want my FF back.

>tfw changing the west just to play vidya again and enjoy wholesome tales while enjoying irl life too

I'd be mad but I'd still jack off to it

>they're just hiding her because they know its gonna be a PR nightmare no matter the design
I think they are saving her for the long trailer tommorrow, this was just the short version