Full RPG elements

>Full RPG elements
>Dark Fantasy
>Japanese "Open World"
>Norse mythology

Are you ready for God of Dark Dogma?

Attached: Elden-Ring_2019_06-07-19_001.jpg (500x630, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/hidetaka-miyazaki-and-george-rr-martin-present-elden-ring/
famitsu.com/news/201906/10177669.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Full RPG elements
Doubt

Attached: fdbe14cb.jpg (240x180, 6K)

Sunset
Stream
shit
thirst
brown
water

Attached: fat cunt.jpg (259x194, 7K)

xD got the small version for some reason.

Attached: fdbe14cb.jpg (900x676, 91K)

news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/hidetaka-miyazaki-and-george-rr-martin-present-elden-ring/

>Wilkinson: What genre do you think Elden Ring will fall under?

>Miyazaki: It is a third-person action RPG.
>Unlike Sekiro, which has a heavy focus on action, Elden Ring puts more focus on RPG elements.
>Of course, we are not shying away from the fun of responsive melee-based combat, and these elements will be present as well.

>Wilkinson: Do you believe this title will turn out to be a very From-like and challenging game?
>Miyazaki: Yes, I do. The importance we place on the joy the player experiences through overcoming challenges will be the same as it is in our other titles. I believe it will prove to be a very satisfying experience.
>Earlier I had said that this title focuses more heavily on RPG elements. This title will include a wide variety of weapons, magic, and ways to engage enemies, that make it possible to provide users with a style of gameplay and strategy that suits them.
>Even when compared to the Dark Souls series, I believe this title will provide even more variety in the ways for players to overcome challenges and tweak their tactics when facing enemies.

>her cunt was the world
almost Shakespearean.

kino

>Norse

I thought it was Celtic?

Unironically looks amazing. Only good thing shown at e3 so far.

Attached: 1560128723077.jpg (540x960, 38K)

nothing is confirmed about it being norse or celtic, fags are just going by some fake leak a few weeks ago that wasn't even true

>sekiro gameplay with souls content
This is the end, peak videogames.

Attached: file.png (1234x662, 360K)

>norse mythology

From BTFO by based Sony Santa Monica showing them how a real Soulsbourne is made

Having to go and steal the same setting as GoW, just pathetic really.

Also making to Xbox exclusive just shows how butthurt they really are

Attached: erxbox.png (2633x1423, 1018K)

This is what peak performance looks like

Attached: built like a chad.jpg (707x444, 58K)

>Norse mythology
It's not. Thankfully. Stupid cucks.

Attached: 1560101959545.png (1744x980, 989K)

It's bamco so it's probably gonna be on PC/PS5 as well.

i was really expecting sekiro dlc given the true ending

>Earlier I had said that this title focuses more heavily on RPG elements. This title will include a wide variety of weapons, magic, and ways to engage enemies, that make it possible to provide users with a style of gameplay and strategy that suits them.
>Full RPG elements
Having plenty of weapons or ways to fight doesn't make it a full blooded rpg in the vein of Planescape Torment, VTMB, Kotor 2 etcetera. Games that had actual roleplaying mechanics and choices for the player, not just what weapons they used. It will have barely any rpg mechanics same as all Fromsoft games.

Attached: 1546179090053.png (628x698, 170K)

>Using borromean rings in your logo, a symbol so widely used across eras and cultures that it is impossible to deduce anything about the game from it alone

I just want to know the setting, From.

You can't tell me you wouldn't want to see From's take on Thor.

Attached: nameless king.jpg (301x167, 8K)

I wouldn't. Viking niggers out.

They confirmed it's for PS4 as well

Based troglodyte

Wouldn't even bother responding to these people. They did the same thing for DS3 and Sekiro because they were announced at Xbox's conference. They're just shitposting hoping some clueless moron will bite.

More Dark Souls dog shit for retards to circlejerk over. Another five years of every game coming out, and having some faggots come around to say "yeah but it needs souls combat dawg!".

Goddamnit. I wish From would just go under already.

Attached: literal_14_year_old.png (650x480, 74K)

More games need Soul's combat, though.

It's Celtic

Based westaboo Miyazaki

Attached: got-jp-norikomegurobab6784085d4d0dd.jpg (614x886, 157K)

It's just generic fantasy.

I really hope it doesn't have a generic snownigger setting. There are so many interesting cultures to explore (China, Mesoamerica, Arabic culture, really anything outside the same old European setting done a million times already) that it's mindblowing how bland and unimaginative game developers are.

>only one Elden Ring thread
>30 replies
What happened?

Looks shit

>looks amazing
Am I wrong or have they only showed a cgi cinematic?I feel like I'm missing something

WHITE SUPERIOR

famitsu.com/news/201906/10177669.html

Full interview.

It's an Action RPG

Based on Celtic mythos.

We've never seen a Celtic setting before, which is vastly different to the Viking and Anglo-Saxon medieval periods.

There's a heap of gods and behaviors that are unique to them.

Cool, some people said it was being developed by D-Team, but
>This title will include a wide variety of weapons, magic, and ways to engage enemies, that make it possible to provide users with a style of gameplay and strategy that suits them.
I like this kind of B-Team stuff.

>D-Team
>B-Team
Just stop.

Why are those covers so fucking good

We have no idea how the teams are now.

Sekiro was made by TOH team; that's all we know.

It makes sense that the DS3 team moved onto this, but there's 1 other game they're making, so who knows.

It seems like Miz is working with all the teams now to make sure it's all quality.

I hope you're right, but you probably aren't. I'm just sick of muh European antiquity/middle ages in every single fucking RPG. Just give me a Babylonian or Aztec RPG already.

I'm no lorefag, but I'm glad they're going for a more in depth world this time. Sekiro felt a bit clunky I don't think the straightforward approach suits them very well.

Thank god, I really think I will get this game.

Those are just quest and dialog elements, not real gameplay though. When making an RPG, it's understood that RPG game mechanics are things like party and character building, acquisition of gear, items, and abiliteis to perform ever greater feats, exploration and preparedness, and managing an inventory. Those games you listed are actually very light on RPG elements because games are about gameplay, not dialog and questlines.

Attached: current_menu.png (646x388, 87K)

>westaboo
Dummy.

A-Team, U-Team, Red-Team, Blue-Team

Because no one wants that shit lol. Make your own game.

Japanese's art literally has more soul that the west

Yeah, what we really need is more shooters set twenty minutes into the future...

>Doubt
Don't worry, I'm sure every streamer on Twitch will have early access exclusive two weeks prior to launch. We'll know every secret to the game before having to worry about playing it ourselves.

If its the same circle around white dot on enemies dark soul shit ill pass. Getting real tired and sick of those.

Do you know how many anime tropes first appeared in Celtic mythology? It's like poetry.

Attached: cuchulainn.jpg (900x623, 150K)