The 'Brave' parameters in Smash literally fit Steve Perfectly

>Weight: 101 (Between Cloud and Megaman)
Makes sense as he would be about between their height, and is made out of rectangles
-Run speed: 1.74 (Between Kirby and Young Link, and is also nearly right in the middle of the roster in run speed)
Steve is not super fast, but he's not super slow either, this fits
>Does not have a rapid jab
Obviously he wouldn't, it would just be repeated punching like the generic animation in Minecraft
>Does not have a wall jump
Obviously, no wall jumping in Minecraft
>Slides when turning
You can slide in Minecraft
>Slightly floaty
Makes sense for a blocky character that would catch a lot of air, and is not very heavy.

So yea, i'm thinking he's our reveal for Tuesday anons

Attached: Crisp render.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
youtu.be/akMjMxXEpTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ab612151.jpg (320x283, 26K)

What would an actually good Steve in Smash look like?
And don't post that horrifying render.

And the best part is that he's owned by Microsoft and already got alt skins in his own game, there'll be Banjo and Master Chief costumes to be included in Smash. It's a win-win to everyone!

Isn't brave taller than Ness but shorter than Mario?

Literally look at the image I posted in OP

How would Steve relate to the name of Brave? Only thing that would come to mind would be a “Brave New World,” but that feels like a huge reach.

Exactly. Gears of War, Halo, and Banjo could be represented as skins, as well as other Microsoft skins from the Microsoft skin pack

And where exactly did these stats for the next character come from?

From the datamine, that information is readily available online with a simple google search

>Makes sense as he would be about between their height
Reminder that Cloud shares his weight of 100 with Mii Swordfighter.

And these "fit perfectly with Steve" how, exactly? That wad of nonsense in the OP means nothing. Ike in the Fire Emblem games has an amazing speed stat but in Smash he's the slowest FE character.

He'd just look like his normal self. Nothing else would be appropriate

SOMEONE POST IT

files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
look at your own risk

>You can slide in Minecraft
what

okay i know you wont beleive me but it's actually
agumon

Attached: ConfusedSlightBlowfish-small.gif (500x526, 398K)

When I first saw this I missed the jump scare at the end. Now it's just another beautifully horrid addition in this glorious shitpile

I'd rather have Marcus

Attached: 1bd.gif (500x281, 997K)

think hes referring to ice sliding or the new crawl mechanic in 1.14

Honestly I think they would use the way they seem to be animated in that Minecraft dungeons trailer and just slap the steve skin over it rather than using how he is in the base minecraft game. Also I think they would call him "MInecrafter" or something rather than Steve and he'd have Alex etc as alt skins.

holy shert dat power

You realize I could apply all this logic to Erdrick too

Who?

well i mean people already have quite obviously

they dont

Banjo is rare
Steve is mojang
Master cheif is Microsoft
All three are in(not as alt skins)

>the only reason Minecraft Steve even has a shot in most people's eyes is because Vergeben leaked him earlier before Smash Ultimate came out
>Vergeben says Steve likely wont be in and it will be someone else
>Steve 'fans' now mocking those who trust him
How the hell does this work? The horrifying Steve model only formed because of a leak to mock long time fan desires like Isacc, Geno and Banjo, and now the only leg he was standing on is gone. How do you go from using one source as your proof only to saying that same source is full of shit?

>all of those can also imply another character

lol

Attached: 1553449788320.png (649x577, 299K)

Who's that?

i want agumon to vore me

The boy punched the Digimon God in the face.

People saw the leak, warmed up to the idea, then saw that the leak was bogus. However the negative reaction to Steve was so extreme that non-autistic rosterfags found it hilarious, so Steve became the heel of rosterfaggotry.

You realize Erdrick would be the one who fits Brave perfectly right?

Also, Brave is a common translation of the word 勇者 which basically means Hero.

>crest of COURAGE
>BRAVE heart
>wargreymon's BRAVE shield
start coping now, rosterfags.

Attached: 1536069751678.png (1230x1230, 631K)

Steve is the hero of Minecraft

Brave doesn't just slide, he skids when turning, Steve doesn't have complex enough movement for that.

Brave is Erdrick and Jack is Raiden.

I'm whole heartedly a banjobro with an unfathomable hate for Steve yet this is just fucking funny. I think its the stock sounds that do it for me. But honestly this shouldn't bother banjo bros at all. In all honesty nuts and bolts banjo deserves to get fucked.

masaru is the chad of digimon.

Attached: eB_Vfk.gif (400x225, 3.86M)

What the fuck did I just read?

Attached: D15236A5-96E3-42E1-AC3A-963A0501316B.jpg (719x513, 63K)

Cloud is 5'7"
Steve is 6'5"

why would steve be smaller than cloud?

>Brave fits Master Chief
>Frank O' Conner deconfirmed him, but the last time Frank deconfirmed something it actually ended up being real.
He's in, and with his new sick ass armor

Attached: Halo_Infinite_Master_Chief.png (460x619, 500K)

Steve CAN skid, but only if you use the super speed ice trick, so that doesn't really count

Because they want to continue this awful meme

>Does he have a sword
Yes

Steve in smash soon...

The height changes. Joker's height wasn't what it really was prior to his release.

It's Miku

Joker's parameters, long before he finally released, were datamined to have a rapid jab, and the same height as Young Link. Does any of that match the final product? No? Then your "parameters" mean shit.

youtu.be/akMjMxXEpTY

so brave's stats don't fit steve then. either they're wrong currently or they're wrong later either way they don't currently match steve on any level.

Actually pretty creative moveset, I really like the pistons. I don't think they'd make a character with essentially the same neutral and down B though.

Imagine paying 5.99 plus tax for 6 RECTANGLES

Attached: stevefags.png (633x758, 11K)

*6 rectangular parallelepipeds

At least you admit that steve is in