Why doesn't Yea Forums pick up motorcycling? It's a way more enjoyable hobby than games...

Why doesn't Yea Forums pick up motorcycling? It's a way more enjoyable hobby than games, and the danger keeps the leftists away as a filter.

Attached: 9392929474.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

>this post

God dammit Yea Forums, I can't make up my mind. I think I want to get rid of my DRZ and get a bigger bike, but I don't know if it's just me thinking the grass is greener on the other side. It doesn't go as fast as I want it to

I actually just came back from a nice ride. But to be honest, Yea Forums is probably not the best place to post this, most people here are under aged.

>implying I dont already

Attached: 2aa1e0043033c0b4fac7c8e481489fd3[1].jpg (640x480, 59K)

Too lazy to get a motorcycle license and the weather sucks too often where I live to make it worthwhile. Otherwise, I'd already have one.

I'm a third worlder. Bikes are fucking expensive, and the bigger risk is getting shot to the face by a nigger. I could get a cruiser, but our streets look like the moon.

>want to get into motorcycles
>keep letting the clutch off to fast and stalling
>keep forgetting the gear im in

>posting a bmw bike
>not posting the best bmw bike ever created

Attached: download (1).jpg (2000x1333, 763K)

I did get into motorcycling. Then my 7000 dollar motorcycle got stolen the same week I paid it off. I only managed to put 2000 miles on it and now it’s gone. I’d rather not have things at all, desu

>and the danger keeps the leftists away as a filter.
Did you forget about the massive basedboy sect of bikes known as cafe racers?

Attached: hipsters-Chris-Harris[1].jpg (800x597, 104K)

>wanting to die

Attached: passenger fatalities.jpg (960x960, 86K)

Take a class. Also, you don't need to know what gear you're in, only how the bike reacts to the gear you're in. Always just slam all the way down on the gear shifter when stopping. Motorcycles are easy bro, just keep practicing.

>I'm a third worlder. Bikes are fucking expensive
Nigga get a honda c90, theyre cheap as fuck and parts are cheap in every third world country

Attached: 38246343-702-640x480[1].jpg (640x480, 93K)

The drivers where I live are absolutely fucking retarded and I'd end up dead within a week. Even a bicycle is a fucking deathwish.

Already did. Got myself a ZX12R

why are there no motorcycle games?

70% of motorcycle accidents are a result of drinking or speeding. Don't drink and ride, and go the speed limit and that number is way lower.

No thanks, My midlife crisis isn't due for at least 10 more years

what mode of transportation i take isn't really a hobby, thats like saying driving is a hobby

How the frick do you die on a ferry boat ride?

>tfw getting a ninja 500 tomorrow

Attached: 1453644412904.jpg (330x270, 26K)

Rode for 8 years and owned many bikes. It just too dangerous with the way other people drive.

[citation needed]

I want to, but I don't know how to ride a bicycle and I feel like if I can't even ride that then I shouldn't bother with a motorcycle

There are, they’re just old unless you’re into MotoGP. There’s Super Hang-On and Tourist Trophy, and a buttload of different MX games (MX vs ATV etc.) and then there’s always the classic PC Moto Racer

Because they invariably get botched. Full Throttle was pretty good, Lost and Damned was a good GTA expack, and Road Redemption was great (even though the multiplayer died too fast). Otherwise, people just don't care about them.

>thats like saying driving is a hobby

Apparently you haven't talked to the average manual-driving American, they treat driving like some sacred ritual.

korea and just because they're running for 12 hours a day every day and don't require life vests

It's the same everywhere on earth, once you ride a little bit you understand that the biggest danger is others drivers, not you. You just have to be extremely careful when you are around them, but you will always find places to enjoy riding alone.

>Being this afraid.

Good, stay in your cages cowards. Don't take risks, live a comfortable and safe life day in and day out until you die from natural causes.

>A pigfat sportsbike that can't lean.

LMAO @ your taste.

Are you supposed to keep the bike in gear at a red light, or neutral?

Attached: 1380606601531.jpg (500x375, 48K)

this desu now that everyone is on their phone, unless you live in the middle of nowhere or something

Attached: smithereens.jpg (660x371, 29K)

From the thing crashing/tipping over. Doesn't happen much in most of the world (though I was on a ferry during a non-fatal crash), but in Asia it's not uncommon.

cant pirate a bike

I highly encourage this, because the more of you idiots that die the better.

Attached: 2131421418492.jpg (225x225, 17K)

I feel like this post is a subtle way of saying "Kill yourself"

>tfw you forgot that you put the bike into neutral and rev loudly without moving when the light turns green

Attached: 1362997640253.jpg (261x278, 22K)

You're supposed to keep it in first just in case you need to make a quick escape, but hardly anyone does that because holding the clutch in at a red light is a pain in the dick.

>die because someone did look both ways and pulled out in front of you
>die because there is some gravel that you can't see
dumb

Attached: using a mushroom in mk8.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

>posts an /o/ thread on Yea Forums then complains why nobody shares your hobby

>live in az
>every summer there's a shitton of squids on rice rockets wearing flip flops and shorts

It doesn't matter? If you feel like it's going to be a while put it in neutral so your hand doesn't get tired holding the clutch

I can be your dad and teach you how to ride a bike, user.

>take pointless risks because otherwise the community of people who also take those risks might think you're not a person who takes pointless risks

Attached: 1454279709007.jpg (960x849, 130K)

If you're going to bike don't fucking lane split you dickhead.

I don't really have anywhere to practice on my pop's bike. Neighborhood I'm in has small street widths, and I don't feel like paying through the nose when I'm as broke as I am.

Best girl

Attached: Rin_suzunoki_op.jpg (1024x576, 295K)

That guy is going at least 15mph faster than the other cars

Thanks dad

lane splitting is actually safer retart

lane splitting is only legal in cali

BASED

YOU WILL GET TINITUS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

>no helmet
retard

If you're going to do it don't fucking blast off at 60 MPH. 15 is fine if you're in traffic but otherwise fucking stop.

WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

His helmet fell off, you can see it in the video. That guy was fucked, he hit a wall going probably 50mph

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: sleep tod.png (574x516, 484K)

Let me know when you're splattered on the pavement, son.

>moving the victim
What if he broke his neck? He's really fucked now. When I took driving classes it was explicitly said not to move victims.