Surely Nintendo is going to have the most dominant E3 performance any company has ever had right...

Surely Nintendo is going to have the most dominant E3 performance any company has ever had right? Sony didn't even show up, Microsoft showed nothing new, EA/Ubisoft were both a disaster. I can't see how Nintendo doesn't blow this all away.

Attached: download.png (389x129, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1137856901495103488
strawpoll.me/18139985
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>EA/Ubisoft were both a disaster
Are you from the future?

what the fuck does nintendo have to show aside from a dlc character

psbabs will never accept it

Nintendo can't beat out what's already been shown, if anything Sony showed if they're not here it's not worth watching

Nintendo will probably have the most hype because the other 2 are saving the big guns for next year.

They just need to show some new games, actual gameplay and that's it, they've won. The bar is that low.

Attached: 1495601885660.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

Stupid zoomers don't know about Konami's 2010 Press Conference.

Sorry typo there I meant to type ea/bethesda. EA only showed sports and Bethesda only showed mobile games.

Nintendo is irrelevant. You didn't even get Tales.

ubisoft didn't do shit yet

i'm sure if ubisoft found a way to end world hunger you would still complain about something

Sony didn't show because they showed the exact same shit three years in a row and that's all they had this year too

Their direct is 40 minutes and there's no game with enough depth to take half the time like smash did.

Fire Emblem could, but they won't do that.

They'll win if they announce Banjo

>I can't see how Nintendo doesn't blow this all away
Go back and check out E3 2007 and 2008 if you need proof that literally everyone can be shit at the same time.

Seeing as EA already did their... whatever the fuck you want to call it.

They totally fucking would do that. In their own minds, Nintendo thinks Fire Emblem is as big as Pokemon. It isn't and never will be, but they act like it is.

No, they are fucked. Enjoy Fire Emblem and Link's Shitartstyle Awakening.

Nintendo probably knew this E3 would be pretty lackluster and felt entitled to bring nothing. Maybe some gameplay for Pokémon, more images of Link's Awakening, the new Smash character, but that's it. I don't see we getting new information on Metroid or new games, like Picmin and F-Zero.

literally all they have to do is show actual animal crossing gameplay and they won

they are in the last innings of the world series and the opposition pitcher is throwing an underhand gimme

Oh no we didn't get some shitty obscure weeb game

Attached: 1537508727492.jpg (602x709, 67K)

>I can't see how Nintendo doesn't blow this all away.
You know how you got a Metroid Prime 4 jpeg? You get a warioware jpeg. We already know this.

Nintendo is going to focus on boring shit like fire emblem and smash dlc

This. Just imagine the shitstorm.

Fire Emblem had like 7 minutes of screentime in the so called "FE-Focused Direct" a few months ago. Fuck off.

>WarioWare jpeg
I'm fucking hyped.

Luigi's Mansion 3 gameplay, Astral Chain maybe, new Contra, new WarioWare, new Metroid. Do you bros think they're hiding anything else?

Nah, Sony didn't have a conference because they have nothing new to show and Microsoft bought all the third party reveals (of which there weren't many anyways). If Sony had shown up, their conference wouldn't have enough content to last ten minutes.

Still hoping that whatever Itsuno went to E3 for will be shown at the Nintendo conference, though. I couldn't stand going through this next year with nothing to salivate over, not after the fucking homerun that was last year. I basically went the whole year on DMC5 hype, I can't go back to life without that.

My biggest issue with links awakening is that its short. I dont want to buy a game for 80 bucks with like 10 hours of gameplay.

Animal Crossing will be all anyone talks about after they show it off. Everyone else going first is good for them because people are actually talking about their games right now, which wouldn't be happening if Nintendo had gone first.

Capcom is going to be in with Nintendo's Direct.

Only games shown so far that I'm even remotely interested in are Elden Ring and Ghostwire, so Nintendo doesn't have to try hard to beat out the other conferences in my eyes.

Attached: s_04.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

will it really be 80 bucks? Yeah, that's a hard pass for me. I like the artstyle and all, but not for a full price game. I thought it was something smaller, like an appetizer while the actual game is being made.

I wouldn't mind twenty minutes of Fire Emblem. We're sorely low on information yet the game comes out next month

Attached: D8JwVnqWwAMC-aq.jpg (1494x1240, 216K)

Ubisoft wins if they announce a new Splinter Cell. Which I'm doubtful for since they didn't take the time to "leak" it and shill it for a week like they usually do.

>implying ANYONE cares about Tales

Attached: 1559961079528.png (994x910, 537K)

What in the fuck?
if LA is 80 bucks it's DOA

Theyre going to win again

Warioware switch, Metroid 2.5, pokemon gameplay, three houses gameplay, probably some neat features on switch that Yea Forums will find a way to make fun of, a smash character people that Yea Forums won't shit on, and maybe some other games getting ported onto it

Switch always wins, don't fight it

Attached: 1556415737435.jpg (720x720, 110K)

Why would you assume that any new Splinter Cell that comes out would be good?

please don't bring up f-zero, I've already accepted that it is never going to happen

The Devolver thread said the whole Direct was already leaked and is shit. Where's the leak?

Why the fuck do you want to waste 20 mins of the direct on an infodump for a game that is not big and is coming out next month anyway

He's probably Canadian, they have to pay $80 for new games

The game will probably carry a MSRP of 50 Burgerbucks.

Kill yourself.

Big info dumps like that is literally what the three days of treehouse is for brainlets. We'll probably get a 2-3 minute trailer of fire emblem and then for the first time some actual gameplay on stream.

Because I am selfish and not invested in much else Nintendo has to offer. All I'm looking forward to is FE, Astral Chain, and praying for some Metroid.

I care, fucking Bandai Namco, they hate Nintendo with their souls

I mean, it is possible. Falcon is a popular character in Smash Bros. Who knows?

>AC
>metroid (prime 4 or 2.5d)
>warioware
>indieshit
>very very early teaser for zelda/mario next game or expansion

Man I really hope so. This switch is just collecting dust, it fucking sucks. Give me one (1) cozy game and they win

It's probably going to be 40 to 60 but that's still overpriced

Well, nintendo cleared the path for it before hand by blowing the pokemon and mario maker load early.
The path is clear, the win is in the sight.
Now all they have to do is to just fucking run for it and not pull a smash bros brawl and trip.

But i wouldn't count with that.

Eh?
39.99 seems pretty standard fare for a first party Zelda remake.

>This switch is just collecting dust, it fucking sucks.
You're a faggot, user.

If your switch is collecting dust you’re missing out on lots of fun user

You've got Astral Chain, this'll probably be the year we get to see some Bayo 3 gameplay, Animal Crossing is rumoured and seems likely, apparently we're confirmed getting some Wario shit and that's always fantastic, and there's whatever Capcom has cooked up.

All I'm interested in is one game

Attached: WCCFastralchain-740x429.jpg (740x429, 87K)

That's the other problem I want to blissfully ignore. We'd be lucky to even get Ironside back.

>1500 games
>lol it collects dust
Then play something on it, this "game drought" is a literal meme. It had one of the best first years ever and already almost as many games as the PS4 after two years.

ITS A HORRIBLE SYSTEM WITH NO GAMES. Just give me animal crossing, Jesus. Buyers remorse is an understatement

nintendo's show will be as much of a disaster as all the others

but that won't stop the retarded fanboys from screaming about how it's actually the best one ever and they btfo everyone else etc etc. like they do every single year

>not pull a smash bros brawl and trip.
They already did that last year when the only game they showed off was Smash and they managed to lose the convention to fucking Microsoft of all people.

It's going to be 60.
I guarantee you.
It's not a 3ds game. It's a switch game and Nintendo will take full advantage on jewing you.

A good Falcon player can be the most hype thing to watch in Smash, but it's never brought us closer to a new F-Zero. There's one of three ways we'll see any F-Zero anything at E3.
>SNES games come to Switch.
>Falcon is shown getting beat up by the new DLC character.
>Miyamoto makes up lame excuses in an interview.

Attached: In this world you've got to be strong.png (489x276, 224K)

This. Considering how quit they've been about it and how much people want it they could throw a dead animal carcass on stage while the Animal Crossing tune plays and they'd win E3

Worst chance of the 3, guaranteed.

Attached: MicrosoftStandoff.png (1429x755, 958K)

At this point all Nintendo needs to do is show more than like 4 minutes of gameplay.

>1500+ games
>no games
Look harder.

Crystal Crisis

Mario Maker 2 iscoming out in like 2 weeks, faggot. And FE next month and Astral Chain the month after. If you just want comfy brainless garbage Boxboy and Yoshi just came out.

Warioware games are fun but only that, as a must have game they do not exist, they are pretty much shit and cheap and Nintendo will price it at 60 bucks.

I want more anime games and jrpgs from Nintendo, they have a fucking ton of IPs like Golden Sun, the last story, Pandoras tower, takamaru, earthbound.

I want more astral chain and daemon x machina type of games, hopefully a No More Heroes 3

>smash dlc character
>Animal Crossing
>SMTV
>Luigis Mansion 3
>Bayonetta 3
>LoZ
>brand new game

As long as they show most of these, with a little gameplay, I'd say they win.

$39.99 seems plausible, but I'm going to guess that it'll ultimately be $49.99 and they'll reason that out by saying that they've added XYZ to the game to make it longer and more enjoyable.

Preorders have it at $60

>I don't like it, so JEWS AND TRANNIES REEEEE

If it bombs they'll drop the price eventually, calm down.

God the switch is garbage so is Nintendo these days just fuck off fanboys.

Fuck off, Smashcuck. There is more to this company other than your shitty party game

WARIO WORLD 2
DO IT NINTENDO

Yep.
Nintendo better put some effort this time.

Cope

Nice damage control.

They will show extensive gameplay of Animal Crossing, Link's Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion. Also probably a surprise new game announcement at the end that nobody saw coming.

You are beyond saving, aren't you? This obsessed over harry potter anime, anime police chase and praying for a game that just restarted development.

Fucking weebs

Microsoft had a legitmately good conference last year

If the WarioWare game is a party game, but has an expansive single player "platformer" mode, that'd be pretty elite

>Metroid.
As a metroidfag, don't make me laugh. E3 2017 was just a fluke, we're not getting anything for the next 3 or 4 years at minimum

Attached: hp051pj520x21.jpg (1280x1664, 152K)

I don't even remember what they showed but I'm pretty sure it was mostly multiplats they paid to have shown at their conference and little that they themselves developed

>Animal Crossing
>Astral Plain
>Dragon Quest XI
>Fire Emblem
>Link's Awakening
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Pokemon

They can literally announce no new games and still win. That's pretty damn sad

Attached: aac7e2b9580f9e4fe3e8808a3f1cb3449e037592673c2b61dccdb77b4604d5ca.webm (480x480, 2.43M)

>pre orders at 60.
Bro...

How likely is the next video game crash? I'm serious.

Attached: 1531004813560.jpg (400x396, 29K)

Nintendo doesn't drop its prices. Steel Diver still cost full price towards the end of the 3DS's lifetime.

>If it bombs they'll drop the price eventually, calm down.
that's not how it works with nintendo
ARMS flopped and is completely dead and forgotten, yet it still costs $60

I heard Nintendo is resurrecting Scale bound, can you imagine the mad xcucks. Also the main antagonist is a bat shit insane blonde woman.

this

your best bet is to find a used copy and if you're going to do that why even bother? just pirate

there's no company that deserves to have their shit pirated more then nintendo

i'm expecting the worst. that way if it's good i'll be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed.

Attached: 1511880704877.png (350x407, 167K)

>ARMS flopped and is completely dead.
I think you have been on Yea Forums to often.

Nintendo has a lot of games but I doubt they would reveal anything big this E3. Zelda will likely be saved for end of the year, 3D Mario probably next year, etc

You saw what they revealed for the Pokemon Direct. It was fucking glorious.

If they didn't save that for e3, what they fuck are they planning to reveal at e3 that's even more hype-inducing?

Attached: 1557970975574.jpg (530x460, 178K)

exactly
there is no such thing as a nintendo flop in the eyes of the average Yea Forumsintendrone such as (You), since nintendo can do no wrong

Seconding this immediately

Attached: 1553481999230.png (851x703, 934K)

It literally sold 2.5 million. For a new fighting game IP thats amazing. Cope.

I think they just didn't want Pokemon to have to share the spotlight with a bunch of other reveals at once. It'd overshadow a lot of their other content.

Out of Sony, Nintendo, and Xbox, Nintendo will win, that is a fact. Although if Ubisoft pulls a proper Splinter Cell video game (Fuck Blacklist & Conviction) out of thin air, then they will win.

>ur wrong
>GRRR FUCKING DRONES.
alright then.

I just hope Metroid 2.5 isn't a remake of Super Metroid or Fusion.

Attached: 86f7c9293aa0b1befe2106f30d5b52143255bbe96a7b45fe0e23ab947131e1ff (1).webm (640x360, 1.5M)

BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Goku.jpg (720x960, 205K)

What are they going to announce? Fire emblem: waifu 4? One smash character out of the current 50? They're in their "we sold our console, time to abandon all support of it for the next 3 years" phase like they did with the wii

Nobody wins in this industry, all platforms are trash. Only individual games are important. People go to Nintendo for Nintendo games and even though the Switch is better than the Wii U it's a far cry from the pre-Wii era. We'll never get another Golden Sun, or another Wario Land, or another Advance Wars. There's no excuse with how empty their library was in 2018 and this year as well, one-two big games per year is pathetic. I'm starting to believe Nintendo seriously thinks their nindies, NES online, and B-team games like Yoshi and Kirby will be as good as a Smash release, the company execs are fucking senile.
And yet somehow, Nintendo is *still* better than 90% of the rest of the industry. We have to go back, bros.

Bayonetta 3 I hope.

I like to call it "Hey guys look over here, please! Nothing to see anywhere else we got great updates for our games!"

Show me a new Ace Attorney game and they insta-win in my book

Fun indies you can play on a PC? NES games you've already bought on the Wii/Wii U virtual console? Splatoon 2/Smash/BOTW/Odyssey you've already played to death?

This is the only Tales game I care about

Attached: 2f1c8bab21ab9ddf10e6e3380a0d7c9468edec6c.jpg (616x353, 58K)

Nintendo is on hold of Platinum's next games, so yeah.

Attached: 15229.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Chief in Smash, screencap this post my dad works at halo he told me.

They tried to recreate splatoon's success with ARMS
They failed miserably and it sold a fraction of what splatoon 2 would end up selling, and was quickly forgotten by literally everyone
Nintendo themselves admitted defeat and completely stopped updating the game less than 10 months after its initial release

If this is not a failure worth reducing the $60 price, then what the fuck is?

BROS, WHAT DID BETHESDA MEAN BY THIS
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1137856901495103488

Attached: 4.png (1288x758, 729K)

Multiplat indie shovelware doesn't count, brainlet. People buy Nintendo for their great IPs and exclusive third party games (such as the fantastic offerings that used to be on the GBA/DS). If you think Yoshi/Kirby No. 8196 is as big as a Wario Land/Pikmin/F-Zero revival, then you're legit retarded.

3D kind of killed the series, I still kind of enjoy it though.

Probably some shit about Blades

Speaking of Nintendo, they shut down that leaker Sabi.

Tumblr indieshit

It had a lot going for it, utilized motion controls fairly well and looked clean as fuck. I think the character designs and simplicity are what really killed it.

Metroid sucks nowadays so no

>Mario 2 USA style for maker 2
>Luigi's mansion 3
>good smash dlc character
>daemon x machina
>metroid prime 4
literally all they would need to equal xbox's e3. any more than that would surely put them on top
and I hope it happens too because right now my xbox gets a lot more use than my switch

Can you post any source Saying Nintendo aim was anything you are saying?

I dunno, the models in DD were a bit rough but they were pretty good in SoJ and are absolutely gorgeous in the DGS spinoffs, but to each their own I guess.

All those shit franchises died for good reason, nobody fucking bought them

>nobody bought wario land
ok retard

user I'm not saying the game isn't good. I'm just saying it clearly wasn't as successful as expected considering how much nintendo shilled it, and if nintendo did price drops at all, this would be the game that would get its price dropped. But it didn't, because nintendo never drop base prices.

Remember that I'm still arguing against this fag's claim >If it bombs they'll drop the price eventually, calm down.

>he thinks indies are better than and a replacement for 1P games
Based subhuman

I'm saying nintendo is smart enough to not waste time and money lifesupporting trash series to appeal to vocal minority autists like you

I really hope they show off the next shin megami tensei game. ive been waiting forever for it

Good Feel and HAL never developed Wario Land and F Zero you fucking retard. Them making the games they always do isn't stealing your precious games.

Scratch that, I forgot about Shake It, which was developed by Good Feel, but that only proves my point that nobody bought that game.

I dunno man, that leak has been 100% legitimate so far.
It may just make it in time for holiday release.

>Surely Nintendo is going to have the most dominant E3 performance any company has ever had right?

No they really won't. They'll rely on playable demos of Loogie's Mansion and Zelda while announcing a couple big games you won't hear anything from again until the Holidays. Nintendo always just treats E3 like another january direct but with live showoffs.

Nintendo is going to show something of Metroid Prime 4
I WANT TO BELIEVE

Capcom honestly doesn't give a fuck about Nintendo anymore. They're all about the new engine and Switch can't run it. They just throw shoddy ports their way and call it a day

"Sales sizes matter, no more Fire emblem!"

"Btw Banjo for Smash"

Attached: 1560129660832.gif (499x439, 13K)

naw, not with them restarting development a few months back. We're not seeing anything for another year or two.

Nintendo can never disappoint. They can literally never not have something up their sleeve.

Yeah but you are arguing it's a failure witch not.
It out sold xenoblade2 by a large margin

Fat chance. Retro just started working on it.

>new smash fighter
>FE trailer
>bayo 3 info?
can't think of anything else

>half the event will be taken up by the new fire emblem game
>10 minutes will be dedicated to 3rd party games
>5 minutes to indies
>more pokemon sword/shield news
>more super mario maker 2 news
>please enjoy e3 this year
>oh wait before we go here's a smash dlc teaser

Xenoblade 2 is closing on the 2 mil mark, it actually has legs unlike Arms. I doubt Nintendo considers either of them to be failures.

>obscure
>switchlets literally shitpost over getting old anime shovelware ports for weeks
ok

Yeah I think Nintendo is going to win this year

>Switch always wins, don't fight it
Wins what? You just listed old ass games and boring shit. It's hard to get excited when Nintendo just repeats itself every generation.

And I'm proud of xeno I love it.. But it's not Like arms just sold 2.5 mill and stopped.
Last year it was at 1.8 mill so its install base grew too.

I'm honestly amazed you can compile of list of such uninteresting titles. Literally 1 original title made by the Platinum B team.

I'm amazed the Switch will have another year without any games. Its literally going to be dead late next year FINALLY getting things like Metroid and SMT5.

I should have waited for emulation.

So what’s left? Nothing at all?

BUT MUH 1500 NINDIES

They don't have much competition this year, that's for sure. Its a shame that Sony isn't here this year, cause I need someone to laugh at. Devolver isn't even funny, Microsoft was just, ugh, except for Cyberpunk. I don't even need to say anything about EA's conference, and Bethesda's was fucking CRINGE. Especially those "Gamer" moments.

I just wanted to laugh bros.

It's just getting started. Pokemon is going to sell at least 15 million copies and bring up the install base up a fuckton.

I would rather they announce a hd trilogy pack honestly.

Attached: 94f8452ea7116331e2edaa4bd46fbd5e.jpg (900x1300, 368K)

Mario, Zelda and smash have already happened for this generation, Metroid prime is confirmed years away, pokemon will be out by November. Where could the mega hype even come from at this point? They blew their load too early

New Kirby game reveal

Famitsu has Kirby, GameFaqs has Link, Reddit has Pikachu. Who is our mascot Yea Forums?
strawpoll.me/18139985

I expect 5 minutes or more on this game.
We know almost nothing about it and it comes out in 2 months.

Attached: AC.jpg (990x495, 245K)

what game is sonic the hedgehog from?

Why do people always forget Mario Golf?

>Mario, Zelda and smash have already happened for this generation
Mario and Zelda will get at least 2 games each. Pokemon will have around 4 games. They still need to release a pikmin and paper Mario, and probably another Mario kart. Even another Splatoon is possible.

What the fuck are those proportions on the girl?

Marie rose

they don't really need to show anymore of what is undoubtedly going to be a 8-10 hour action game

more $70 cardboard.

Attached: 1556815431754.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Ah yes even more info about games we already are aware of

Probably implants

Just like lets go right?

>yfw the Playstation 5 is revealed as a Nintendo Switch exclusive.

Attached: captaincrunchcrunchlingadventure.jpg (569x571, 113K)

Let's Go was a spinoff that the core fanbase hated, it still sold 10+ million copies.

yes, thank god based nintendo is giving us more bing bing wahoo sports games, overpriced cardboard and smartphone """games""" instead of diversifying the switch's atrocious library.

It's going to be 25-30 hours.

>there can only be one Mario and one Zelda game per Nintendo console
Uh, hello retard?

proof?

shit looks like it will be another Revengeance

>a smash character people that Yea Forums won't shit on
Don't lie to yourself, we'll have just as many people angry at Banjo in Smash as we have people wanting him in.

I just want Mario + Rabbids 2

1 was the best Mario game on Switch.

Attached: makotonagano.jpg (650x1000, 51K)

The absolute state of sonyfags.

Attached: nintendo pepe sony wojak the weak should fear the strong.png (607x608, 456K)

And bayonetta 3 FOR GOD'S SAKE BAYONETTA 3

I just think it's going to be in line with bayo 2 and wonderfully 101

i hope you're right

also for god sakes port W101 if we aren't getting a sequel

>comparing a spinoff of a mobile game to a mainline Pokemon game
Also Let’s Go sold 10 million physical copies.

And what games are you looking forward to, user?

I'm saying the bar is that low user

Attached: 26f04fc1687536d203ee553e23540f3da742421b1bc4cd493bf8e1bd342cbc70.webm (434x800, 2M)

It literally wins by default. Microsoft conference blew hairy ass.

Snoys seething

She's wearing chest armor.

You are retarded

>you will never fuck an ebony goddess

Why the fuck can't the guy be wearing something sexy as well?