Angels are the bigger villains

>Angels are the bigger villains
So is Doom no longer a Christian game?

Attached: D8qb1yRV4AE7qDm.jpg (1200x625, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diuexInkshA
opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians
youtu.be/Rp86S-TxE_M
store.steampowered.com/app/782330/DOOM_Eternal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We Bayonetta now

Its not politically correct to be a Christian now, didn't you know?

Attached: 1559706487886.png (687x574, 264K)

Aren't angles supposed to be disturbing monstrosities though

Attached: 1500169181589.jpg (480x480, 15K)

doomguy confirmed agnostic

how's that victim complex working out for you?

When are we getting a remake of this?

Attached: Super_3D_Noah's_Ark.png (300x200, 10K)

this, but unironically.

Yep
That's why every time they show up they tell humans to not be afraid
Makes you wonder why people in Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to rape them

Wouldn't that be a fallen angel? Fallen angels aren't exactly good guys.

All Fateniggers must fucking hang

>Doom: Neutral edition
Based

Attached: 2016-03-09 09.39.39.jpg (960x720, 123K)

Doesn't Hell have angels too? Also that pic is metal as fuck.

>Angels are the villains
>No angels in sight just typical demons
The fuck?

They were the equivalent of the "I want to fuck that" posters in monster threads

>Doom Megami Tensei
Nothing wrong with that

Give me a (You) if you're gonna pre-order the bundle just like me.

No, we're Devilman now

Doomguy confirmed for neutralfag

absolutely based

Attached: 1503452620563.png (1056x1486, 1.73M)

>So is Doom no longer a Christian game?
It never was.

My guess is it's "ascended" demos trying to mimic angels.

Isn't the first time Angels were the bad guys, y'know.

Attached: EVA-01Crossface.jpg (800x436, 81K)

The trailer literally implied that the reason why humanity is suffering from a demonic invasion is due to heaven seeing it as fit for their punishment and that if Doomguy continues to interfere that heaven's wrath will be unleashed
Also "The gift of arrogant power"

Like Lucifer?
Doubt it

Attached: D8qgna3UIAA4IFE.jpg_large.jpg (1920x1200, 508K)

WE SMT NOW
WHERE WE AT NEUTRALCHADS

>Hayden lets the Demons invade
>Tries to get heaven involved
>Doomguy realises everything is evil
>Doomguy just fucking kills everyone, hell, and heaven

Sounds metal

I'd be down for a crossover.

Based and neutralpilled

Attached: N E U T R A L.png (800x600, 367K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: Doom.jpg (651x548, 166K)

This is basically Diablo the first person shooter now.
I bet they'll say something like angels invented demons to destroy humans, or to scare them into submission or something dumb like that.

cringe

>tfw it will be because Hayden tried to use the crucible to kill god and replace him

Angels can appear to be more human if they want to. The angels in question were two seemingly regular humans who accompanied God to check on Abraham

>Like Lucifer?
I don't think Lucifer as ever been described as a demon, it's always a fallen angel, a jiin if you're a sandnigger, or the demiurge if you're a slav from the 11th century.

>campaingn DLC

eeehhh...

You know how Preacher (the comic) ended?
I could see that except with Doomguy instead of the Saint of Killers

LMAO, CHRISTFAGS BTFO!!

>christian
cringe

Attached: smug anime girl 2.gif (340x340, 137K)

NO GODS
NO DEVILS

ONLY MAN

>The reason Doomguy/Doom Slayer is pissed is because God himself is pissed.

Attached: 001.jpg (640x664, 57K)

why does doomguy make the minecraft pain noises now

not much of a character

>i don't know shit about christianity

Why do SJWs hate christianity so much

youtube.com/watch?v=diuexInkshA

I want that fucking helmet

How does that make sense? The Seraphim literally empowered Doom Guy because he was doing such a great job killing the fuck out of demons.

This is just Sam Hayden acting holier than thou with him and his followers putting on angelic suits despite being a filthy heretics

>Hell's on Earth
So what's the Human population now?

HIgh res of this pic my dude?

Hope you like cardboard

>Doom
>christian
Slayer has always been chaotic neutral

Attached: char.jpg (720x480, 55K)

gentle reminder that humanity should annihlate the demon scum and overthrow our divine masters on our quest of destiny manifest and become the new rulers of the universe. Interdimensional human empire or bust faggots

Attached: 1555234155598.jpg (420x560, 30K)

what about the mural?

You don't need to be a SJW to despise religion in all of their forms.
It had its use when human societies were primitive and the people in charge had to find a way to reign them. Now, it doesn't need to exist anymore.

I doubt you'll be fighting Jesus? Isn't this more anti Judeo?

noooooo
I like the hell aesthetic. Heaven is boring. Dropped.

>humans who take demonic power to become demons who look like angels

Attached: 1528675652145.jpg (300x340, 20K)

>not recognizing Serious Sam hit noises

Thank you Karl Marx for your input but we already knew you felt this way.

The Devil was literally an Angel in the bible.

you got it

Attached: D8qb1yRV4AE7qDm.jpg_large.jpg (2000x1041, 517K)

I'm not an SJW lmao i'm just white so i dont like jew desert cults

is that thing with wings demonic samuel hayden or some shit?

I kinda wanna see Doom's Heaven.
This. Demons are literally fallen angels.

>he fell for the meme
Lucifer, Satan, etc, a lot of our interpretation of that comes from Paradise Lost.

>You weren't indoctrinated into a fucking cult when you were a kid, must be a SJW :^)

Attached: 1465721986113.png (499x497, 426K)

inb4 its like Spawn where Jesus is separate from Heaven and Hell

>I'm not an SJW lmao
d o u b t . p n g

Yeah, I'm thinking it could be Lucifer. He is the Lightbringer, so being white and bright compared to everything else makes sense.

>TWO (2) campaign DLCs
Nani the fuck

>Doot Revenant Skin

"If you continue, you will bring down the heavens' wrath."

>SJW calling any other group a cult
Ironic

>didn't fix my problems with the previous game
whatever I'll still buy it.

The divide falls even more

Attached: 1223512-demonica.jpg (325x640, 22K)

no that's a misconception

they tell people not to be afraid because they are surrounded by the radiant glory of God

did you even read my post lmao
you worship a dead kike on a stick

Just give me everything except the helmet and chop like 75 bucks off please Todd

Attached: 1538716013450.jpg (601x601, 62K)

>Why are you here
>What you interfere with now is bigger than you can imagine
>If you continue, you will bring down the heaven's wrath
>It is written
>It is their time to give penance
>You're but one man
>They are no longer your people to save
Just wait for more info or the fucking game itself

Doom was always an islam game

But you don't behead EVERY demon

nu doom was a mistake

>I never read the bible.

Doomguy is obviously based and Shinto

>no level editor announced
Guess they'll be dropping that idea then.
Well that's a bummer. GZDoom Builder is one of the reason I still play the original games. I just wanted more of 2016 Doot but with an expanded Snapmap.
I mean, just make it not shit. How hard can it be?
I still think the game looks pretty gud to be honest.

Attached: 1465923771212.jpg (358x429, 56K)

anti-semite

FUCK internet christians, yeah, you heard me right, F U C K internet christians; you're intolerable with your deus vult memes and your stupid arguments, you a the trannie-commie-magnet, away with both of you

What was the deal about signing up for their slayers club or whatever, you get to stream doom 2016 to your phone?

You have to realize SJWs are mentally children on a lifelong temper tantrum and to them christianity represents maturity, growing up, being an adult, etc
Hence why so many of them end up mentally ill, addicted to drugs, broke and in debt, fat, perpetually unemployed, poorly educated because they majored in something easy and not something that would challenge them to think.
Because they completely lack the self-control or discipline that religion teaches
Whether or not that's what Christianity teaches is up for debate

>angels tell doomguy he's killing too many demons and disrupting the natural order because it's humanitys turn to suffer
>doomguy goes full reeeee because demons gotta die

idunno i went ot the site and it didn't say anything about their orion streaming platform.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is an SJW
wow I must be a genius or something. Turns out all the smart people are the ones who think just like me!

Guess this image is based no longer.

Attached: 6BBF66DF-2987-450A-9762-8059DC36EF7C.png (694x1000, 279K)

Who would ever pay for pic related?

Attached: 1560131015745.webm (1280x810, 2.94M)

Delusional faggot, forever seething that less and less people are being indoctrinated into his cult.

Attached: 41d.jpg (680x750, 110K)

Nah it still is.

You guys are all wrong, Doom is clearly Scientologist

except christianity is actually just a jewish desert cult that is exactly on the same level as islam and judaism. It has no place in white countries

please quote the part of the bible that says angels are terrible monsters. the closest thing is Ezekiel's vision but that isn't angels.

If this game don't end with Doomguy shoving a BFG in God's mouth

>less people
Maybe in Western Europe but everywhere else its rising, not even the godless Chinese can stop it

You wanna go?

Doomguy edit when?

Attached: 897107-sok40.jpg (673x1024, 127K)

That would require God not essentially being the computer program that simulates the world and everything in it. To destroy god as Christians understand it is essentially just destroying creation itself.

Nice try but I'm not giving you 10% of my earnings, reverend.

SJW mindset has become a shitstorm religion, just as bad as christianity and any other shitskin sandnigger religion that was formed which includes islam and judaism

The angels weren't evil though, God didn't even interfere until he saw that the humans had no way of winning

I just feel bad for anyone who unironically believed the "Doom is a christian game" meme and took it seriously.
It was a fucking meme you spergs. Doomguy only has one purpose, which is FUCKING SHIT UP. Regardless of where you came from, if you fuck with him or his Daisy, you're as good as dead.

Attached: 1480638129623.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

>mfw no Ascended Guardian Avenging Angel Doomguy as a skin
Damn, that could be so awesome and heavenly metal.

Attached: 407DFE3A-7107-427D-8D8E-FB5991E2BC9B.jpg (730x1095, 72K)

demons ARE angels

ONE
MORE
GOD
REJECTED

Nah, "Satan" leading a rebellion of angels and being thrown to hell is mentioned in Revelations. There's also an ambiguous reference to "I saw Satan fall like lightning" in the gospels.

Doing the timeloop was a dick move though

>And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Fuck, I guess I messed up on my theology. Sorry, Yea Forums. Thanks for the correction.

He had hope that Lucifer would learn from his mistakes

Because we follow the Bible’s teachings, many of which oppose the liberal agenda, thus they see us as the enemy.

Then we also have edgy atheist who believe they’ve reached enlightenment by abandoning faith, making all who retain their faith inferior in their eyes.

Give it a break atheists, acting like edgelords only makes you appear less intelligent.

>Hence why so many of them end up mentally ill, addicted to drugs, broke and in debt, fat, perpetually unemployed, poorly educated because they majored in something easy and not something that would challenge them to think.
Right, because there's absolutely NO Christians like that, particularly not in the southern region of the United States.

Only among retarded peasants who never had a chance anyway.

Attached: 261ADEF5-618F-4186-A2AD-9F6D2E09335F.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Attached: D8qnVODUwAA4USg.jpg_large.jpg (1803x2047, 788K)

>The trailer literally implied that the reason why humanity is suffering from a demonic invasion is due to heaven seeing it as fit for their punishment and that if Doomguy continues to interfere that heaven's wrath will be unleashed

I feel that this is how the world is happening now

>"The gift of arrogant power"
That's "argent," a totally separate word.

some of it is also from the non-canon book of enoch (canon in ethiopia). the first user was correct it mostly comes to us from Paradise Lost. that book was not created in a vacuum though.

It has been of dogma as long as it's been recorded

>Doomguy bully a kid

Didn't he hate demons on principal because they were an unintended result?

oh god, what the FUCK would doomguys D.T. look like?

Attached: 1531876719999.jpg (720x690, 72K)

he only fucks up things that deserve it, Vega was a bro to him and so he saved him

He died so you’d be forgiven for saying that

reddit moment

The Angel's head reminds me of the Spider Mastermind
Mostly because of the exposed brain

Attached: D8qnUi2UIAASl-b.jpg_large.jpg (800x948, 114K)

This.

There is a lot of misinformation but the origins of Lucifer are old as fuck, the angel that instead of singing glory to God sang to itself.

>he doesnt want to fuck a girl monster
>not even a monster girl
OP is that you?

Doom is now Supernatural.

Doomguy is Bobby in his prime.

Have any of you fuckers heard about Fallen Angels, which are just angels who switched sides?

Enoch gives much more detail, actual names for the fallen angels and such, but the basic narrative is in Revelations.

>Lucifer who became Satan, leader of the fallen angels, wished to be as God. This prideful desire was not a wish to be equal to God, for Satan knew by his natural knowledge that equality of creature with creator is utterly impossible. Besides, no creature actually desires to destroy itself, even to become something greater. On this point man sometimes deceives himself by a trick of imagination; he imagines himself to be another and greater being, and yet it is himself that is somehow this other being. But an angel has no sense-faculty of imagination to abuse in this fashion. The angelic intellect, with its clear knowledge, makes such self-deception impossible. Lucifer knew that to be equal with God, he would have to be God, and he knew perfectly that this could not be. What he wanted was to be as God; he wished to be like God in a way not suited to his nature, such as to create things by his own power, or to achieve final beatitude without God’s help, or to have command over others in a way proper to God alone.
Literally Aquinas in Summa Theologica

then why boast about "heaven's wrath"?

I regret nothing.

You are not a man if you don't want to fuck an abomination beyond human comprehension.

> christianity represents maturity, growing up, being an adult
WHY THE BROWN FOOTBALL MAN NO KNEEL FOR THE FREEDOM SONG?!?!?!?!?!
>something that would challenge them to think
Religion is almost entirely dependent on making sure it's followers don't think for themselves or question WHY they believe what they believe
>Because they completely lack the self-control or discipline that religion teaches
Claiming "the devil made me do it" every time you do something shitty is neither "self-control" nor "discipline."

doesn't change the fact that the modern image of Satan as s traffic fallen angel comes from Paradise Lost.

>Your child is playing with fire
>Instead of taking the fire away and warning him of its danger, you let his clothes catch fire and burn to death
>Your neighbor sees your child burning to death and rushes with a extinguisher
>"Why are you doing this? the child, he needs penance. Don't provoke my wrath"

Heaven can eat and dick and Doom Slayer is doing nothing wrong.

Attached: 1505322299644.jpg (454x634, 120K)

>Supernatural
Isn't that show tumblr?

No, because they literally could do nothing but kill everything in sight, including themselves, the prologue chapter shows this on the manga, from the very first moment the angels went down to see how the world was, all they saw was a orgy of murder and cannibalism and for some retarded reason Lucifer though to ally himself with them, ended up getting curbstomped and locked into ice while God went on to create a less retarded raceits also implied in the many adaptations/sequels/reimaginings that Lucifer himself started their corruption

Why are Christians so sensitive? Being triggered by the smallest things doesn’t seem very christ like, much less posting on Yea Forums.

Attached: A519F47C-9599-4110-9241-E981316AE3CE.png (551x713, 515K)

Its true.
>can't insult gays
>can't insult Muslims
>can't insult jews
>can't insult trannies
>you're a Christian? Pfft hahah why don't you ask your magical sky daddy to make you rich.
Maybe you'll realize your mistakes when the final stone crumbles in the West, but then probably not, I'm willing to bet you support the current degeneracy proliferating in society. Your globalist leaders could be shitting down your neck and you'd lap it up verily, thanking them. Bread and circus, inversion of the ideal, just let it burn already.

Attached: 1557718844234.jpg (600x800, 369K)

So, he was a cuck? Nice religion you got there.

>Strawmaning THIS hard

Attached: 1536706697363.jpg (480x517, 86K)

The thing about Doomguy is that he ALWAYS sides with humanity no matter what. He wouldn’t shy away from killing Angels if it meant making sure mankind still exists.

Attached: BD25D038-5ECF-4CE2-90F0-B9E7FD4D253A.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

Fuck, even God makes stupid bets with the devil over his believers. So it could be God

No catholic worth his baptism considers it tragic.

The fucker was retarded enough to go against God, let him burn.

because EVERYONE loves playing victim to try and make the world better to their views
t. Christian

I never realized God was that stupid.

Fallen angels can still use their heaven powers

And the West is going to utter shit because of it.

It's basically Humanity Fuck Yeah.

Nobody reads the Summa anymore even though they should.

Real Christians (not you larpers) have always hated DOOM.

Remember the days where this website tried to trigger christians?

Attached: 1356281281663.gif (350x196, 2.43M)

Take your persecution complex home with you boy. No one wants your kind around.

>MAN ABOVE HEAVEN
MAN ABOVE HELL
>MAN ABOVE HEAVEN
MAN ABOVE HELL
>MAN ABOVE HEAVEN
MAN ABOVE HELL
>MAN ABOVE HEAVEN
MAN ABOVE HELL
>MAN ABOVE HEAVEN
MAN ABOVE HELL
>MAN ABOVE HEAVEN
MAN ABOVE HELL
>MAN ABOVE HEAVEN
MAN ABOVE HELL

Attached: 724381_dondanger_fan-art-doom-slayer.png (538x458, 21K)

If that's so why is Psycho Jenny the only one who remembers?

I hope the sword functions like a traditional FPS melee weapon and doesn't just glory kill everything like the chainsaw/berserk pack

Oh shit doomslayer in SMT v

I've never been so anxious for a character before, He is gonna be okay right? What am I saying, of course he will be, we'll get him back up on his feet and fighting again.

Attached: Wounded.png (843x663, 414K)

>tragic fallen angel
>paradise lost
Maybe if you only read a Summary.

And why do you need to insults all of those groups in the first place?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to give you a kickass heavy metal inspired angel or nun sidekick?
Perfect way to have co-op in this thing.

Attached: yoon-seseon nun.jpg (1920x3146, 693K)

>angels
>the trailer and staff literally said they are the Precursors which is an ALIEN RACE and we visit them on their PLANET.
At least try to pay attention.

Humanity has had plenty of chances to stop playing with fire all the way back to the first Doom on dos. There has to be a point where you just give up and let the kid burn

As above so below.

Attached: 71fuRvQvNCL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 43K)

I'm calling that the angel is a fallen angel, possibly Lucifer himself. I've always wondered if we were ever going to see the big kahuna in a Doom game and this game looks like they might be ready.

First things first Jesus was suppose to come back when at least some of his disciples would have been alive still, which means that if the bible is true you are already in hell and this earth is hell. For all that is not heaven during end times is hell. Heck, Hell means absence of god so maybe thats true.

Doom shouldn't have waifufaggotry

Oh wow.
I'm glad you will never be a parent.

ANOTHER GOD REJECTED

Attached: 1445684794505.png (241x314, 82K)

>christianity is literally the most persecuted religion the world
>heh what about that victm complex goy

Demons are aliens from another dimension too in DOOM

Why? Because he didn't want to annihilate his first son? For having hope that his kid would turn his life around?

I don't think he is the only one, all the key players remember something about their previous lives, that is why they do different things sometimes, the thing is that Lucifer is so fucking prideful he refuses to acknowledge his fuck ups and keeps repeating the cycle

I could be wrong but wasn't he once confirmed catholic?

>"Hey guys what if instead of killing demons he kills the exact opposite? wouldn't that be super original?"

Attached: 0.png (1916x1007, 2.99M)

>Le neutral man
That is way more lame and gay you faggots, it;s more fun having him be some righteous demon slayer

I'm pointing it out as a contrast, a field of strawmen in this thread. It's ok to make fun of Christians but don't you dare make fun of any other group else you be labeled a racist sexist nazi incel.

Attached: chrischanareyouok....png (1296x860, 968K)

>kill every angel and demon
>Heaven and Hell are now real estate
>more space, energy and resources for humanity
This was Hayden's plan all along. He used Doomguy to basically depopulate these territories so humanity could carry on.

if the fucking Mormon who worked on the original game isn't offended, you shouldn't be offended

only in the novel

>Christfags and Nazis get btfo by Bethesda

Attached: 1558760641483.png (914x900, 754K)

Have sex

Nigga people have been doing stupid shit against God's words ever since Adam and Eve fucked around that tree with banned fruits. That's how many centuries now?
You have to put the kid out of its misery at some point or another

No because he is omniscient and omnipotent, people say he is benevolent but past actions in the bible make that unfounded.

Actually reading the Summa is a pain and not neccessary at all.
But it's one of the easiest to check general questions that you think no one has asked before

Guys, consider this:
The angel is Hayden's new body and "Heaven" is his sanctuary for humanity by converting them all to robots like him but the demon cult has already infected it.

HAYDEN IS ALIVE

Attached: D8qoBFfXoAAcM8Q.jpg (360x203, 8K)

It never was. Christians and God have always been the villains of real life anyway.

Yes actually, how many FPS games in recent memory had you fighting again the armies of heaven?

>heaven level
>doomguy's voice is revealed once he's within the pearly gates
>"get me the HELL out of heaven"

how likely is this to happen

Attached: 1503641258710.jpg (400x300, 10K)

You have daddy issues user?

Waiting for a fetish label version of this.

My interpretation of the Bible is very esoteric, closer to Gnosticism. This world is indeed hell, and the only way out is within. Hell is eternal, you are reincarnated eternally, what characterizes this world is immense suffering.

Attached: 1538700305556.png (1500x1286, 314K)

Ok satan

oremoR nhoJ ,em llik tsum uoy ,emag eht niw oT

Attached: icon.png (235x392, 243K)

>I have lived long enough to see DOOM turned into SMT
I'm okay with this.

According to Christianity, some are.

Nice wings asshole.

Attached: D8qoBslX4AAkpxE.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

dilate

Because you Christians persecuted each other for hundreds of years over retarded doctrines and divorce disputes; all while ruling half the globe.
Thankfully your cancer is coming to an end.

Attached: E60DDF72-6B9C-4728-AE36-D80D1DB5CA66.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>My interpretation of the Bible is very esoteric, closer to Gnosticism.
Absolutely disgusting

Fuck off faggot

That is by no means canon, not once is Lucifer called Satan in the bible
Aquinas is influential, but he is not the end all be all, the man couldn't even read Greek
my dad has recently taken an autistic interest in the man, apparently he was one of the first major Christians to popularize something akin to the predetermination of Calvinism

enjoy being a jewish slave then

the bible literally says angels and demons are the same beings it's just their allegiances that define them

VEGA only in a cute robot girl body in the style of the angel's robotics

>Thankfully your cancer is coming to an end.
>there more of them now then there's ever been
stupid phoneposter

Religion in general is about restraint from base animal instincts, like fucking around, getting drunk, etc and channeling that into constructive efforts. SJWs hate it because don't judge, people can do whatever they want to. I can just take drugs to suppress my HIV

But that was when everyone normie was for christians and we are counter culture.

Do you discord trannies really think this line has any weight to it? Lol. Sex isn't something to be chased like weak willed chimps. It's for a loving marriage.

Attached: 1558645333315.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

>Christians
You mean those people who tried to turn spirituality and self-improvement into a business, got called out for it, separated into various branches and said branches started doing the same thing, which they continue to do to this very day?
Yeah fuck them. Bring back polytheism. Anyone who sees monotheistic religions as a force for good is an actual moron.

Attached: 554.jpg (400x465, 20K)

Probably fallen angels.
Angels only exist to serve God and help humanity, I doubt the game will have you going to heaven to kill everything and smack God but who knows.

Lord have mercy

Attached: 6DA2A224-03D3-40B9-9382-343074CD3B62.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

See all those huge retards when PS4 and XB1 got mod support for FO4 and Skyrim? The retards who could not fathom that certain mods were PC exclusive? There’s no way in hell they’re going to give players the potential to make better levels that their main crowd will never see - to then be told they can’t have those same maps because their shit console hardware can’t handle it.

And after christianity is gone in its place is going to be...?

As far as I know only in a novel and he was confirmed a Texan of polish catholic descent.

I just hope they don't go full edgelord atheist though, don't get me wrong fighting angel crazy designs is a staple of Japanese gaming but it is so easy to fuck it up at this point that I'm genuinely concerned.

christians are fucking retarded and need to be burned in mass it's the only way we can move forward as a society and advance

>Bring back polytheism.
lmao

And christians aren’t jewish slaves by proxy through christ?
God doesn’t exist btw, the bible is just a retarded story book to keep wall-mart shoppers in line

God I fucking hope we get to nurse him back to health and give him a brand spankin' new body to slay demons and angels alongside with.

Attached: 1466462671878.jpg (368x381, 53K)

Because "insult" to those groups really just means "a valid complaint" to everyone else.

>arrogant
Argent man. Which means that the wraiths were angels. Hell didn't have Argent energy before they absorbed Argent Duh'nr. So the Angel that helped Doomguy was also a rogue.

God's going to be the final boss

>nun
>not based negro Phobos

Imagine unironically letting demons control the world just because you don't want to go to mass

people also say that satan was the snake in the garden of eden, but if that was true satan would be crawling on his stomach for every time you see him mentioned in the bible. But he talks like a old friend in the book of job, Hell god doesn't even seem the slight bit mad at him.

>immediately proves him right

Definitely this

Enjoy getting overrun by mudslimes then

Christ preached against dogma. But please, go ahead and adhere to the subverted Satanist organization that is The Church

Move where? Advance how?

what about muslims and jews user

>samuel hayden
>s. hayden
>sayden
>satan

oh fuck me that's his new body isn't it
combined with what that guy was saying about new heaven and the fallen angel schtick

Cope

Based black man saying the n word for humanity

>And christians aren’t jewish slaves by proxy through christ?
How retarded are you my man?

Dr. Goldberg has the tip of your dick and you will never get it back.

As a muslim, I feel sorry for you christians. We basically share the same god (if only you people would stop thinking jesus was god and take your bible seriously). Them saying angels and god was evil all along is like saying my god was evil too. SJW had gone too far now.

God controls the demons though. Or at least he could if he gave a damn.
But neither are real anyway so this is just like debating fanfiction.

So. Its obvious Hayden was attacked by the Angels because he had some information he shouldn't have. So the question is, what did he know?

Cringe

Does it still use Vulkan?

Thanks for damning your thread to religious bickering, retard.

Attached: 1558124543213.gif (300x204, 2.34M)

They are running out of ideas, they can't think of more demons to kill so they are going "fuck it, might as well do the angels" and it's gonna be a slippery slope from here, it's gonna be god of war all over again

Attached: as.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Titan finally revealed
>has the same ridged aesthetic as the "Heaven" concept art + location in the teaser trailer

Hmm.

Attached: ffffffffffffffffff.png (1027x668, 927K)

Shut the fuck you swedish faggot.

working on one

>implore

Attached: 1559660791099.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I’m not the one worshiping a dead jew

Nah you're the one who did that to him.

Attached: 1533926300080.gif (381x512, 533K)

VERY cringe bad post should delete

how well did that work out for the soviets huh jew?

Attached: realistic wojak.jpg (600x600, 84K)

same shit that happened to Diablo when it became a garbage tier franchise

Neither is this game so who cares

Im probably behind on this. Is Hayden a robot?

I honestly don't see the point of this. I never find myself out and about with enough time to kill that getting into a full fledged DOOM session is warranted. And if I'm at home, I would just play normally. Maybe for vacations, but that's like twice a year.

Doggo spotted.

Attached: D8qoQZEX4AAy37O.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

But is retarded enough to think . You don't read much do you user?

>That is by no means canon, not once is Lucifer called Satan in the bible
The bible is not the be all and end all of dogma. Demons being fallen Angels has been part of it since the church fathers.
I cited Aquinas because his points on topics are easy to find and decently cited.

>God controls the demons though
This is why we don't drink and smoke during pregnancy boys

No he has cancer

Hayden was a human who was diagnosed with a degenerative disease, who opted to implant his consciousness into a robotic body. Because of this, it's been impossible for him to get corrupted by demons.

If Heaven doesn't colony drop I will shit on this game so hard

wtf

>I have no clue what dogma means
>please rape my face

inb4 Lovecraft is next

At least its good for containment from the other Doom threads

Maybe something like a tiger? They're apex predators, big, beefy, quite fast and pretty fucking strong. They hunt animals much bigger than them, attack prey when they're in groups (even dangerous ones) and do it all by themselves. They don't hunt in packs like those bitch ass lions.

Attached: Siberian-Tiger.jpg (800x600, 123K)

FLY ME TO THE MOON user

>Being triggered by the smallest things doesn’t seem very christ like
Literally thisargumentwouldn'tworkonmebutmaybeifIuseityou'lldowhatIwant.png

Thanks for your opinion Satan, we’ll take it under consideration and get back to you.

Not for fucking long once Doom Guy gets a hold of him

I'm normally all about beating the shit out of heavy metal angel things, but in a Doom game it seems really off brand, unless they're going the route of saying they're just the same thing that looks different and fights each other.

Pretty generic design for a hellhound in all honesty

Fucking omnipotent yah shit, I just got back from church and yes people still consider him omnipotent

Can confirm. We also believe God exists in the holy trinity. Your going to have to kill Jesus (again) after words but this time he will fight back. Also the Holy Spirit and nobody knows what exactly that is. Maybe I’m just too dumb to get it.

I have been looking for this post for months, thanks user.

I'm just happy my boi Vega is still alive

I've heard many interpretations of Satan, and of Job
Personally I believe Job isn't meant to be a historical account, but more of a story/metaphor
Some people think Satan is like a prosecuting angel, due mostly to Job. Some think that anything that encourages evil is a satan, from some malevolent supernatural force, to a porn magazine you find on the ground.
I'm no catholic, but I wonder what the Pope's interpretation is

Because she's got a big brain

>Baby tier understanding of religion
People who say they are Christian are very different than those who actively try to practice faith. Not to mention the multiple different sects of "Christians"

Attached: ok dude.png (241x209, 3K)

>>christianity is literally the most persecuted religion the world
Muslims are literally being held in concentration camps right now in China, about 1-3 million of them.

The Lord be with you

>dat new Icon of Sin

Hardest I've been in years

Vega is a good lad

>doomguy kills all demons
>angels come and tell him that it was all a part of Gods plan to find a new messiah and he can now ascend
>it pisses him off even more as he blames God for all the suffering people went through and proceeds to fuck heaven up
That's some of my favorite tropes and I want it all to be true

Attached: 271 (1).jpg (500x803, 71K)

Have sex

>dude fuck religion
this was getting boring by the 70s, how much longer are we going to rest on this crutch? can we start criticising atheist governments like in china yet?

Yeah so we don't end up retarded like you.
It's said in the Bible that God could shut down hell and it's demons at any moment but doesn't want to because it's currently used as a filter mechanism for human souls

>Why did I make humans stronger and better at fighting, I am such an idiot.

Lovecraft will be the last spark of light before the dad simulator

Attached: 1440210721147.jpg (5000x5000, 1.1M)

Thank you. Is it explained why he is in disrepair in that trailer?

>I just got back from church
Protestants aren't real christians, demon.

fucking cherry picker, either its all real or its jewish fairytales for goyim

He was literally blessed by an angel in the recent game

This actually doesn't look half bad, could be another canvas bag scenario though, i dont trust it.

I don't think it is a hellhound. The only green glowing guys we have seen in D44M were the Night Sentinels, Doomguy's personal entourage of demon slayers.

god in Preacher is literally powerless without his throne

It’s a reddit game plagiarizing Barlowe

We share the same God only nominally
The Islamic Allah is more transcendent, whereas the Christian God is more personal. That doesn't even get into the various different and conflicting things we are commanded to do.
The only real similarity we have is monotheism, and Jewish origins

Probably got injured while trying to use that big sword from the last game or something

Despite the fact Christianity built white countries.

Attached: 1556428476196.jpg (1024x724, 931K)

Is there one of this without the Doom Eternal Logo?

>all this philosphylets who have never read a single book espousing how we need to leave religion behind
lmao

>It's said in the Bible
Prove it, and i hope this isn't some sola scriptura shit or I will literally gutfuck you

I'm going to go full disclosure here and admit I per-ordered the CE

neither are catholics, also ItS nOt ReAl CHrisTianITY

>THE largest religion in the entire world
>WE'RE SO PERSECUTED, WAAAAAAAH!!!!!

>biggest amount of bayonetta 3 update we got was actually Doom Eternal
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

How much was it? Site crashes every time I try to check

You don't need to be a SJW to hate semitic religions. Bring back european religions.

Angels tell you to stop trying to save humans. You don't listen. You fight Lucifer but he kicks your ass.

God upgrades you or you were Michael or Metatron all along.

Attached: metatron.jpg (1753x951, 460K)

Christians are also prosecuted by the chinks.

They really fear us after that cult opposed their government.

So why are the demons still there if there’s no humans? Does that humanity still exists somewhere and is the final boss?

Would be retarded given God and his angels can literally do anything. Even erase hell from existence in an instant if they wanted to, he couldn't really fight them.

>Bring back european religions.
You end up with larpniggers like Varg, keep them dead.

Attached: file.png (679x578, 140K)

>Spins stick in a circle
>camera turns left

Man, they really know how to get an actor to play to a video

Grappling looks fun

Attached: fem doomguy.jpg (1017x779, 277K)

2 and change

Attached: eh2.png (1800x937, 3.53M)

No it didn't, white countries turned christianity into a success, much before that desert cult existed they had things like philosophy and sciences.

This. Literally my headcanon now.

The bible (pretty much all religions) condemns gays.

There.
They just hate that one a little more because it is closer. Many other do so too.

So in summation, SJWS are mentally ill people who think they are literally going to an imaginary bad place for their ways.

To be honest I would not be mad. I much rather have something happen afterwards than just the VOID. Hell is better than the VOID... I mean hypothetically.

>fighting demons in heaven
Nah, it's just Diablo III's final arc all over again.

Attached: doomy.png (1200x651, 1.26M)

Doomguy is canonically catholic and nothing will change that

If you're religious, you shouldn't be playing or enjoying video games in the first place. They encourage all of the following:

>violence
>murder
>gore
>animal abuse
>cock fighting
>furryshit
>pedoshit
>sexual abuse
>gacha
>loot boxes
>gambling
>killing and opposing God
>alcohol abuse
>giving alcohol to minors
>stealing
>breaking into people's houses
>breaking someone else's property
>breaking local laws
>promoting anarchy against governments and religion
>graffiti
>vandalism

Yeah, I don't think that's an actual angel. Fairly certain it's just more demons mimicking the aesthetic.

That’s legit how it works. You do circles for efficiency at turning.

>The bible is not the be all and end all of dogma
This statement is confusing, if not the Bible, then what? Interpretations of the bible? Random sayings of old church fathers?
>Demons being fallen Angels has been part of it since the church fathers.
I mentioned nothing on this, or whether or not Lucifer is a fallen angel, nor on the absoluteness of Aquinas's merits, merely upon the statement of "Satan=Lucifer", which once again I will say, the bible never says to be so

Anything is better than worshiping jews.

have sex

I find it cool how they didn't use traditional angel traits. In the Hebrew bible (I think), it describes angels as alien like and terrible looking, despite their purpose.

This shit is so tiresome. People who got their knowledge of Christianity from their atheist discord buddies thinking they understand it.
Also I'd venture to say at least 75% of self proclaimed Christians aren't actually Christian.

Attached: C159EA06-FFD1-4A46-A6F7-AB65BE78B844.png (1600x1200, 319K)

More like they built mutt countries.

Attached: 1511997512224.jpg (719x768, 107K)

Enough arguing about religion
Look at this

Attached: D8qjnHcVsAAfkX9.jpg (923x520, 79K)

there was a civil war in china back in the 19th century when many chinese tried to convert to Christianity. 70 million people died.

Tomboys is just another way of saying you want to fuck dudes without having the balls to say you want to fuck dudes.

Chad anti-SJW Atheist master race report in.

>Angels were the antagonists in NGE
>durrr NGE is not a Christian anime.

i only play tetris

>waaa what do you mean we can't kill thousands of christians, like, there's so many of them right
This is your brain on atheism

>Angels are bad because they evil and degenerate humans

The jewish propaganda really makes you think.

>Presbyterian
Lmao

first part is correct the second part is wrong.
Proclaiming yourself christian makes you christian.

spooky

Cope, demon

Attached: 1adafb2ecd490763d5754ecd95102121dd59a15bd21f164e54a50cbe0031d950.jpg (1072x736, 97K)

Have this Edit user.

Attached: 62383824_359695994685332_6750883317303738368_n.png (1024x724, 1.22M)

That's actually very common, believe it or not but there are beings that can be described as demons just not in the pop cultural sense. They are masters at deception and try to appear as the good guys to lure people in.

Attached: 1558409906475.png (1150x1438, 3.65M)

>-band
Need to fix that, friend

This. In fact, can Mods just delete this thread. It's beyond saving, or just move it to /pol/ or something. Arguing about religion isn't video games.

Attached: 1555024636980.gif (640x359, 150K)

Be honest lads, am I gonna have to upgrade my faithful 970 for this?

Fallen angels you dingbat. FALLEN. ANGELS.

Nah, I'l take my nice cathedrals, art and science over whatever Varg and pals do in the forests.

I'd be ok with fucking up angels if they got earth caught up in their shit.

>gang-
>-band
Who hates gangbands???

>jewish mythology says angels are pretty destructive and vengeful sometimes
What did brainlet user mean by this? The jews wrote the book on angels.

>Muh SJW boogeyman

one piece swimsuits have their place fuck you

No one cares...
I believe that no one who really appreciates the original Doom qualities considers the modern version the same franchise. To me this garbage looks more like an action version of Metroid Prime than what I know by Doom. They can even turn the game into a SJW's paradise if they want;

Now how the fuck to you fight an entity with limitless power, who could erase you from existence with a single thought?

In what world? I can self proclaim myself as the king of England, doesn't make it so.

Just carrying it over from the other thread
Yeah, I just noticed. I'm tired.

Feminism.

Attached: the modern religion for idiots.png (1832x825, 63K)

It's called interpretation you autist

I respect literally any religious person more than literally any athiest. Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, even Pagans, anything. As long as you're willing to acknowledge that life and reality are far larger and grander than anyone can possibly fathom, and that humans don't- and can't- have all the answers, you're alright.

Athiests are just small-minded, shallow narcissists who believe they have the answers to everything, and that all of the grandeur and mystery of the universe can, ultimately, be boiled down to raw data and equations. They are heartless and gutless people.

Attached: 1446136024039.jpg (454x454, 90K)

That God back then was redpilled and alpha as fuck and then once you get into the new testament God because a bluepilled beta.

Its listed as one of Doomguy's weapons

Idk about mimicking their aesthetic. I wouldn't be surprised if they maintained the idea that Satan was a fallen angel and perhaps he and his higher level demons are closer to angelic type aesthetics than the low level, disgusting and vile looking demons we know.

>Atheist
>Chad
lel

>I don't have a victim complex
>Proceeds to explain how he's a victim.

I'm pretty sure that and the tomboy one are suppose to be the arms of Doomguys Vanilla. As in One piece swimsuit tomboys vanilla porn.

>Nah, I'l take my nice cathedrals, art and science
None of that is christian, white people had all of those before the first kike started spreading his bullshit. Christianity was as good as it was because of europeans, not the other way around.

You become gay (anime).

Never said Job was a lie. There are aspects of the bible which not even the staunchest fundamentalist would say is an historical account, like say Jesus's parables, or perhaps Isaiah 55:12 "You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands." Obviously these things aren't meant to be interpreted literally.
Job is personally my favorite book of the bible, its strongest lesson (that being that misfortune occurring does not necessarily mean you are worthy of it due to some sin) is something we STILL struggle with (especially in the Islamic world)

In this world you idiot

>lesbian in the pit
But what about our friendly neighbor?
>inb4 dumb fucks not using 4chanX claim /u/ isn't our neighbor anymore because they willingly go along with nipmoot's gayness

Attached: 1558005472163.jpg (1000x1372, 499K)

Have system reqs been posted yet?

>anti-SJW
Your morals and ethics that they seek to destroy are inherently Christian.

>Implying those are angels
Those things probably caused this.

Give it a couple of years junior, you'll develop good taste some day

Did anyone post that old screencap of user's religious father saying how Doom is good because it shows perseverance, even in the face of ultimate evil, or something like that?

What? The books of the Bible aren't even the same genre of literature.

What a fucking meme.

Also I gotta admit the new Cyber Demon looks awful, the 2016 CD looked way better.

Enemy diversity as a whole looks impressive though, that one Baron looked to have sword arms and there were those flying and teleporting Imp like guys.

Attached: 666spooks.png (566x582, 590K)

>Christianity was as good as it was because of europeans, not the other way around.
This but the other ways around.

cringe and bluepilled

hey man im a part of gods plan, and your death is also. Dont hate the player hate the game maker.

Just transferring stuff from the other thread. I'm sorry I fucked up, everyone.

Attached: 1560118272764.png (160x234, 87K)

The last game strongly implied the new setting has a quake connection imo.
Theres a literal mysterious third faction that sound a lot like quake shit.

>new Cyber Demon looks awful
>new
See rule 2

>2016 CD looked better
Wasn't one of the main complaints about D44M was that Cybie looked shit?

Fucking hell, I didn't even see that shit. So let's see now. We see the guy in the funky headpiece, he's standing next to the King. So I guess some of the Night Sentinel survived, or we are fighting the hellified versions. They did say we were going back to Sentinel.

>seething cause he knows it's true
lmao

really now

Attached: xev999v9rcfy.png (1920x1749, 3.23M)

Post yfw the game ends with Doomslayer killing Satan and God and nuking both places to shit as a final act of FUCK YOU to ensure human survival.

This shit again.
Christians are not jews, Jesus even makes a clear distinction.
>Be wary of those that say they are Jews but are not, and are of the synagogue of Satan.
Modern jews are not biblical jews, their religion is a perversion of Christianity establish from a talmudic foundation. Most stupid argument I hear day in and day out.

Attached: therealkikesandpagans.jpg (700x2048, 198K)

>There was no form of moral compass before Christianity.

religion isn't politics either

As i get older all i know is believing in God and reading the bible is a lot less crazy then a lot of the stuff being pushed around lately.

You know, I wouldn't mind this as a new demon rather than THE Cyberdemon.

They just ruined the series with this

Well Fallen Angels are the worst of the worst err uhh Lucifer.

>bonds

What the fuck has this got to do with anything?
Angel mythology is jewish you dumb shit.

Who are those guys in the center? They can't be the order of knights from D44M, can they?

Plus unlike most cats they have palmed paws and love to swim. Literally all-terrain killing machines.

that is undoubtedly bad, but it does not change the fact that Christianity is persecuted to an extreme degree
opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians
mentioning Uighurs? -100 social credit score

Bullshit you fucking brainlet, the greeks were the ones that started both philosophy, the search fot the truth and the magnificent thing that is art. Christianity just used europeans.

Based
how is that not obvious?

Look it up yourself faglord, I'm not gonna spoon feed your ass
It's somewhere in the book of Revelations

Jaguars are a tad more hardcore.

Literal min maxed machines that detach the spine from the brain in a single bite.

All Abrahamic religions are cringe-worthy LARPs

Life is really that simple

>is the person committing sin?
>yes
>purge

And none of that libtard hippie bullshit of what is sin. Sin is not debatable.

No. Believing in a literal God is still and has always been, retarded.

Aren't they fallen angels? I don't think you are literally fighting heaven and God

Shut up american, that's not how religion works

>he greeks were the ones that started both philosophy, the search fot the truth and the magnificent thing that is art
>the greeks were the ones that started
>started
Retarded, just retarded.

>Dude, humans like... need to believe in something bigger than themselves for civilization to work, man. Spirituality is needed, bro.

The moment we stop letting completely unfounded stories and myths to control what we should feel and how we should act is the moment we can truly begin to concentrate on things that matter and start to fix things. Or do you think places like the middle east or africa are better off, their peoples killing eachother over superstitions and imaginary feuds? Or even the western world, where extremist religious groups are pretty much the only legit hate groups left which also oppose scientific progress, like stem cell research?

The fact that religious people and institutions preserved knowledge in times of intellectual turmoil is a point in their favor (and could be attributed to those men and women being scholars first, theists second), but it does not tip the scales when weighed against everything negative that has come out of religion.

>not making the big bad cuck porn

doom is trash

If we're going by Christian "morality", then you should be able to buy your rape victim off her dad for a small fine.

It is a lot less retarded than thinking there are no sexes you fedora faggot.

Not an argument, brainlet.

Doom being a Christian game is the biggest meme doomtards invented

>the Marauder is the Sentinel King

Attached: MarSenKin.png (938x634, 819K)

>Angel
>Implying it isn't that Robot that now has stolen HEAVEN TECH

>calling anyone a brainlet after saying the Greeks started art and philosophy

The burden of priif is on you, retard. Either substantiate your claims or go back to hell, demon.

showing =/= encouraging
Reading about the mass infanticide in egypt, which Moses narrowly avoided, did not encourage me to partake in infanticide

>what are demons
retard

So persecuted.

Attached: PF_12.31.18_faith-00.png (414x1024, 68K)

>they tell people not to be afraid because they are surrounded by the radiant glory of God
and don't forget the four wings and thousand eyeballs and the skin like topaz. Yeah it's just because of background holy light and totally not because they're otherwordly beings with no true physical form in this world.

sexes are a social construct shit lips

I prefer that than Moloch, Baal, or child sacrifice

youtu.be/Rp86S-TxE_M
Is that giant demon at 1:39 pic related from the previous game?

Attached: 20160514013035_1-100661155-orig.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

sick b8, my guy

>proving anons point
I'll take the ten commandments over the tranny socialist bible.

>I refuse to grow as a person and learn what I want! You give me the knowledge instead

with me

A brainlet and a philosophylet, astounding!
You're baby brain until you realize that the universe demands a supernatural origin as it is either an eternal one or one which spawned from nothing, both of which are impossibilities. This leaves the possibility of God from an argument standpoint very possible and on the table.

the lithograph shows giving argent energy to humans. who was responsible for that again?

How are those related to Jesus?

Didn't christcucks in the 90s REEEEE'd at this game for being violent?

I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be corrupted sentinels.
It was an archangel that gave Doom guy his powers to begin with.

Attached: 1353837003828.png (637x481, 492K)

On the way that it exists today? Yes. Before it was literally cave painting levels of rustic.Philosophy as a search for the inherent truth of things? Yes. Your kike cult never did anything for the world.
Or you know you could pick any non shitty religion, start your own search for the truth or just ignore cults altogether.

>persecuted to an extreme degree
good lmfao
every societal and scientific advance has been in spite of christianity trying to suppress it. cant wait for it to die out

store.steampowered.com/app/782330/DOOM_Eternal/

>all those protestants in congress

Okay, then who did start them?

why didn't they show footage with KB+M again?

cope

>You have to realize SJWs are mentally children on a lifelong temper tantrum and to them christianity represents maturity, growing up, being an adult, etc
They're an outdated made up persona you believe and perpetuate in your head. The people they're based on haven't been relevant in 5 years and most people labeled by them are labeled in a desperate attempt to discredit them for petty reasons.

It's a stereotype of a hyper liberal eccentric narcissistic internet person given more attention than they deserve. And they fell out of fashion on twitter and other internet spaces and liberal groups several years ago.

You need them though because they're a boogeyman to make you feel better about your own bullshit.

Nowhere did I mention my own beliefs, nice job lashing out at nothing retard. Try using an actual argument for once and you might accidentally prove your own faith wrong faggot

>YOU WILL EAT WHATEVER BULLSHIT I GIVE YOU, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT! ASKING FOR PROOF IS FOR FAGS AND COMMIES!

Who created the supernatural? *dabs*

people are acting like you can't have morally ambiguous angels when you have a dude like satan who is an angel.

>On the way that it exists today? Yes. Before it was literally cave painting levels of rustic.Philosophy as a search for the inherent truth of things? Yes. Your kike cult never did anything for the world.
Just keeps getting dumber and dumber. user have you ever picked up a book?

You got a point, his face is silly as fuck though.

Yeah, I honestly really like his asymmetrical horns.

>"The gift of arrogant power"
>Bethesda doubling down on the "Doomguy isn't just an angry marine he's superhuman/divinely powered/etc"
Throw Doom back in the trash. Stop adding this dumb fucking lore for people who want a le epic experience.

Attached: the deer.jpg (670x503, 31K)

>who opted to implant his consciousness into a robotic body.
No, he had his brain and part of his spinal cord implanted into a robot body which feeds his brain stem cells. This keeps him theoretically alive forever as hes already like 150 years old. Shits in the data logs in-game breh.

Don't make me laugh. Those puppets are only "Christian" to get the support of evangelical boomers. They're satanic as fuck, the lot of them.

Attached: atheist-reality.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

>Okay, then who did start them?
Wasn't the Greeks, that's for sure.

who cares about your beliefs you liar.
The point is beliving in god and reading the bible is less retarded.

than communism
islam
liberalism
progressivism
equality
No sexes
No evolution in humans
And so on.

Angels can mask themselves as humans I'm fairly sure, but yeah, depending on the type they can look pretty different. Seraphim have like 6 wings, and cherub have multiple heads and body parts of different animals.

>encouraging someone to look things up themselves is bad now
Get off Yea Forums you brainwashed whale

>the % of representation in american congress means christians aren't persecuted worldwide
Does it hurt being that dumb?

obvious bait

It's "The Gift of Argent Power" aka what the Wraiths gifted the Night Sentinels. It has nothing to do with Doomguy.

Yes, this does somehow lessen the persecution taking place in the ME, Africa, and Asia

you are literally lying now holy shit lol.
>dur believing in god is retarded
this is your fucking belief you atheists dumbass faggot.

Says the one too retarded to ACTUALLY say something instead of a long verbose "uh uh".

ONE MORE REJECTED GOD

Attached: 42CCEE3A-196B-491D-B380-06CF33D372CA.png (878x1580, 640K)

found the SJW's

DoomChad was always neutral

Attached: 7ACFB8B0-27B9-4BF0-9C5A-AEC37070E8A9.jpg (370x482, 63K)

>Believing in God and the bible is less retarded than denying evolution

Aren't they one and the same? If you believe the bible is the truth, it very clearly states that the earth is not millions of years old, thus the theory of gradual evolution along those millions of years cannot be true.

>fanon is canon
jej

Did a shitty photoshop, maybe someone with art skills could do it better

Attached: doom.jpg (2000x1041, 1.37M)

>Founder of modern genetics was a priest
Nice try, tipper

>it is said in the Bible user. It's not like there are hundreds of thousands of verses, please go look for yourself I ain't spoonfeeding you lol

>says believing in god is retarded
>nowhere have I mentioned my beliefs.
Liaaaaaaarr

You're such a brainlet. The scientific advancements in the 18th-19th century were spurred on BECAUSE of Christianity.
Before that Christian monks preserved countless books while the vikaaangz n shieeeet went around pillaging.

Crossover with Doomguy and SMT marine when?

>but Christians aren't persecuted in America so they aren't persecuted at all!
there's a whole world outside of your country mutt

>has been in spite of christianity trying to suppress it
I know your baiting, but does anyone actually believe that nowadays?
Ill use your post as a segue. What you seem to want to know is a click away
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
this includes Isaac Newton, Boyle, among others

Let's not start with the living flames, the wheels with eyes or the one that has mercy on humans but is pretty much a mass of tongues.

Also the creatures that spawned from women bedding an angel, both the giants and the deformed ones.

We Evangelion now

You already outed yourself as a retarded when you said art and philosophy started with the Greeks or that Christianity has done NOTHING for the world. You just a fucking retarded user.

This has to be bait.

Then why would he ever leave it?

>trust me I'm smart I know things!
>no I'm not gonna prove it by telling you what I know why would I do that

I'm 90% sure that guy with the big angelic wings is Hayden. He looks robotic as fuck, and all his new structures look like techno churches.

It's probably more of a DMC4 type thing, what with some guy using demonic power to come off as angelic. Dunno bout the other guys though, the more "human" ones.

If I'm bullshitting then prove me wrong faggot

You can believe in evolution and god and read the bible.
Which is less retarded than thinking evolution stops above the neck or humans don't evolve like leftists do.
Btw Darwin was a Christian his entire life.

Attached: 1526336561584.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

burden of proof faggot

>they tell people not to be afraid because they are surrounded by the radiant glory of God

to be fair, a message from God was rarely something to be not-afraid about- even in a best-case scenario, their presence probably meant He had some special mission for you to complete on pain of death or worse, and more likely than not they were just there to tell you, "Hey, better get a running start on that long prayer- divine wrath incoming!"

nice

This, at first it was the Muslims and math.

However a vast portion of Greek knowledge was salvaged by Christians but often stored away from people that could use it.

>1st Splatoon Choas VS order
>Now Doomguy vs Angels
God it feels so Gangsta to be an SMT fan

Attached: FFBDB1D8-4289-42FF-95E3-4FCD70F0C316.jpg (640x360, 67K)

The burden of proof in on YOU, retard. YOU are the one who has to prove anything. I cannot "unprove" that something is not said in the Bible, nigger.

not that user, but if you don't prove your claim it should be immediately dismissed
How could it even be a "filter" when its an end result?

>Beliefs regarding the existence of sexes = Beliefs about God
Based retards who can't differentiate between religious and social views because their brains were fried by constantly believing dumb shit that has no supporting evidence

The church straight up accepted Darwin's stuff after they read it.
It was the protestant cucks that threw a hissy.

Attached: 1354733550838.jpg (500x373, 42K)

Gedeon shat his pants though.

He knew just gazing at an angel could kill you in the spot, judges is a cool read.

Because it wasn't revealed until the end IIRC and he leaves it to venture into places outside of heaven
It was pretty much his personal secret that was found out

>protestants

You’re delusional. There is no god, no grand scheme, nothing. You’re just a barely sentient meat machine that exists to pass on its genetics. Believing in a higher power or grand scheme is just the inability to recognize and accept that nothing matters and you will eventually die and stop existing. Religious people are too weak too accept that.

>muslims invented dur everthang
If you actually study history you learn that during the perisan era it was jews.
Jews were conscripted into the perisan empire but were bean counters.
This predates islam.

Someone Edit SMT

wait you mean to tell me there were no girl angels getting railed?

Attached: 1560040553676.jpg (529x470, 25K)