I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

Attached: Phil_Spencer_Headshot_Color.jpg (2584x2193, 1.23M)

AND GOT SO FAR

GAMERS

Phil did it again, he brought the games

Fairly disappointing showing ngl

I FAILED SO HARD

Such as?

AND WIN SO HARD.

Attached: 1560119901637.jpg (539x712, 19K)

All 60 of them presented in the conference.

Thanks for the game pass.

60 games. Cope harder and dilate.

Which out of those 60 you would say was groundbreaking, new and exclusive?

I disagree. They showed enough high quality games for a strong showing. They're learning their audience more and more. Notice they completely abandoned the media center focus and said the core use of the device is gaming.

I'm always rooting for Microsoft, but they haven't "won" a generation since the 360. Windows 10 is an absolute terrible UI so there's still that. But I'm hoping they get their shit together on that front too. Until then Windows 7 for total user control.

YOU DON'T GET TO BRING GAMES

Attached: Con Man.jpg (604x282, 39K)

so many good multiplats bros, what a time to be alive

Imagine being this fat sonyvirgin right now, wiping his tears
Meanwhile Xbox been winning e3s for years to the point that "someone" actually stopped coming
*toooot*

He tries hard, but he has such shit taste. Ninja theory... double fine... compulsion... the coalition...? He needs to stop hiring San Francisco trannies and do some real head hunting. He could and should have bought from software, platinum games, kojipro, the entirety of capcom... then we'd have a battle on our hands!

>I TRIED SO HARD
but he really didn't. They wasted so much time on indie shit. Keanu was the sole exciting thing.

And we all know where multiplats play best (xbox/pc)
BASED microsoft shitting ALL OVER SONYGROIDS

game pass is the future

I do agree with this criticism.

MATT
BOOTY

RPG Time looked interesting.

They aren't winning? The top selling PSN game last month was a Microsoft game.

most of them actually.
Just not tales and probably the new soulsborne

Like pic related and the Gears strategy game??

Attached: 071149A6-700E-421A-A16B-41B80F893A13.png (741x958, 1.19M)

How do I get to be terminator in gears again? Preorder?

>I pay money to never own my games
Kys shill.

> 1 month suddenly means it's crushing it
> Casual game means anything

LOL, GTFO

HOLY SHIT BROS FUNKO POP GEARS OMG!!!

Play it a week after it launch

he meant games not movie trailers

Not really the future. It caters to the Netflix crowd. The people that don't have any particular taste because they can't be bothered to develop it. So they pay $10-$15 a month to get spoon fed games. The majority of casual gamers are on mobile. The majority of console gamers prefer to "own" their copy.

ZOMG!
DEFINITIVE
EXCLUSIVE
POWER
CLOUD
JUMP IN.

Absolute CRINGE.

Who the fuck would want to own Arkam Asylum? After finishing it I will be done with it forever

From the thumbnail the dragons head looks like the master chief.

Minecraft? It's been selling like hotcakes on the Playstation since release. Same as the Switch.

AA was my first 3D vision game on PC. Not only did it completely change my mind on superhero games, but I played it a completely new way that was incredible. Classic for me.

I haven't played it yet. I'm currently finishing Quantum Break and will probably start AA soon. I've got Shenmue from the pass as well.

It's plenty of fucking games for me.

you mean CGI trailers lmao

When the fuck is this rat fuck industry going to treat this shit-talker like the fraud he is

Fuck off, shill

Attached: more than hype.png (694x343, 83K)

He did bring games tho

Have you played them yet? Then no he hasn’t brought anything.

I'm currently downloading both Shenmue, Batman AA and Hollow Knight for free on my Xbox if we're going to be like that.

Games I'm hyped for? Tales of Arise, it's the second Tales of on the Xbox and I enjoyed Vesperia a lot. Psychonauts 2 and Battletoads, both will be on the Game Pass day one. I haven't seen the entire show but Ive seen a few ones I'm interested in but I can't rember the name.

Course he fucking did, shill

Attached: oh no no no no no.jpg (1024x716, 98K)

rekt

More disturbing is that they even consider Minecraft a Microsoft game. Sure they bought it, but they didn't create it.

Exclusive is a code word for not on the PS4 now.

This guy getting fired

That Gears presentation was pretty fucking bad holy shit.

You'd see them if you had watched the conference, ResetEra. Stay mad though

By who? Delusional Nintendo fans that were hanging to fake leaks?

that's all Yea Forums seems to care about now anyway so what's the problem? those are 18 less reasons to own a ps4 over other platforms.

>Wastes his money on the absolute hacks Double Fine
what the was he thinking?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

We know how lose the meaning exclusive is to Microsoft.

IN THE END

gAMING

I STILL HAVE NO GAMES

He lost my respect

Attached: fag.jpg (751x289, 38K)

Reminder pic related literally predicted the state of this industry and just tried to get there first.

Attached: ap780038318929.jpg (4292x2576, 1.2M)

Double Fine specialize in churning out low-budget filler. Perfect for Game Pass!

How many times are you going to post that pic?

what do you think of the sony funded gay parades?

it still does when you open it. if this was intentional, that would have been so clever

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

Battletoads

They're used to buying up companies that no longer have talent

Attached: 156px-RarewareLogoOld.jpg (156x201, 10K)

I miss TV man.

What's actually crazy is that there are people that fell for his lies FOR THE FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW.
What's wrong with you guys? Don't you ever learn?

He wants a brutal legends 2 like myself

Attached: 1559295812691.gif (400x400, 1.18M)

Shut up sony did nothing wrong

I'll post it as much as necessary considering how butthurt it makes you, Phil shill.

nice hypocrisy.

Sorry brother. I love physical games as much as the next guy but game pass value is just too good to ignore.
>paid $1 for 3 months of game pass thanks to promotion
>yesterday finished Crackdown 3 in 5 days and moving on to the next game without having to pay a single additional cent
It's the future and it's great if you no-life through games like me.

EXCLUSIVE
EXCLUSIVE
EXCLUSIVE
EXCLUSIVE
WORLD PREMIER
EXCLUSIVE
EXCLUSIVE
EXCLUSIVE

The only thing I was interested in was multiplats. Seems like the studios they bought are waiting for Scarlet.

not really. he killed off all reasons to ever need to buy an xbox to play the games he's responsible for and outside of keeping dying old IPs way past their prime alive with new studios, his only real accomplishment is buying several studios who are down on their luck financially but were already making games. and for all the shit sony always gets at their e3s, the ONLY reason why anyone ever like's microsoft's is because MS just pays a bunch of people to show a trailer of their game regardless of any sort of content or marketing deal and this works solely because MS does their conference first which means the only way to reveal these games sooner is to just release a trailer independently from e3 itself even though many of these companies don't wanna do that.

You best be trolling

the problem is the never shit either

*finish shit

>Sony showed more gameplay in E3 2018 than Microsoft did in E3 2018 and 2019 combined
Where the fuck was the gameplay? Gears 5 is out in 3 months. Halo was announced a year ago

not really

this. A sega or capcom aquisition wouldve made sense

This. Literally nothing was shown but CGI trailers for anything outside of gamepass indie games. All flash, no substance. Plus there is no guarantee some of these exclusives will see the sight of day. We all saw what happened with Scalebound. To think I almost bought a One S for that. Dodged a bullet.

Every year. Every fucking year this faggot posts about how awesome the conference will be, how they just finished rehearsals, how they got so many games and so on. Every fucking year. And then it's just a complete fucking shitshow every time.

>his only real accomplishment is buying several studios who are down on their luck financially but were already making games.
I almost resent him keeping Obsidian alive when it was clear the management were assholes and the bulk of the actual talent left. Maybe Microsoft can pull an EA and make the management fight to the death for positions in a consolidated office.

Attached: 1435442051316.jpg (794x732, 202K)

>he paid money in blobkbuster and Netflix to never own their movies
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>18 is 0

Based
Seethe harder.

Similar thing with Double Fine. Tim is godawful at running a studio and/or project. He should've gone bankrupt a long time ago but then he realized he could scam people with crowdfunding.

The fucking Death Stranding trailer from two weeks ago showed more gameplay than MS did this year.

ps4 games

Gas yourself, Xcuck.

Attached: phil the leader.png (787x436, 62K)

Tim is a different case. With Activision, it was clear this guy couldn't hit a milestone worth a damn. The bulk of his fans didn't seem to mind crowdfunding his expensive lifestyle and indecision. Microsoft is a corporate machine like any other. Should be interesting to see what transpires; megacorps can't help but mess with their purchase.

Attached: 1420177771641.gif (500x334, 982K)